Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

MysticRootworker

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Jwmcclin and CM -
Thats how I know its a sign. Its not part of my conscious thought and then bam I get hit with something and I just usually smile and say thank you. Because I know that I am fortunate enough at that moment to be getting a message from the powers that be. I Seldom doubt when I get my signs...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm

That's the perfect attitude to have about it :-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I searched for this topic, but didn't find my exact same question.

I started a vigil candle with a petition for someone to treat me the way I would like. The next day, I got a message from them that let me know they could only meet me part way on my desire. I accepted that as a sign, and blew the candle out (instead of snuffing it.) Is that enough to cancel the spell? I still have the candle here in case there's something else I can/should do with it.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm

If this happened to me, I'd consider the message I got as movement rather than failure - your target met you half way and there's no telling if things could have moved along better if you'd continued with your vigil. Maybe it'd take more work to accomplish your goal, that's all.

There're workers I know who blew out their candles then resumed. But your intent for this vigil is 'shaken' by now so I'd dispose the candle and start something new.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 pm

I probably would have let the spell continue its course and accepted the message as part of the manifestation of the spell. Just because you receive a sign or manifestation doesn't mean you should cease the vigil light. I would only cease if you got a reading or sign that indicates that you are headed in the wrong direction and need to stop your current work.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 pm

When I light vigil lights or candles I usually let them burn even if I get signs that there is opposition to the work or what seems to be a success, it can't really hurt anything to let the candle run its course and what may seem a sign could be nothing, or mean something other then what you think.

If you wish to keep going with this spell you'll need a whole new candle, not only did you blow out the first one, you blew it out with the intent to kill the spell.

Best of Luck
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm

I always let vigil candles burn through. It sounds like that was a sign and not a final outcome.

Mary

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm

I agree with the previous posters...even when I get results, I continue to burn any candles set
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:04 pm

HailDiscordia
Thank you everyone! I'm quoting HD in particular because this makes so much sense. Next time, I'll let the work continue. This time, I'm going to let the spell stay cancelled and start fresh if and when that feels right.

It was a simple love spell for someone that I know loves and wants to be with me, but we have an incompatibility in something that could be considered "one's basic nature." Frankly, I was going to break up with him over it, but then he's been so wonderful to me that I thought I'd light a candle to see what would happen. He said something that reminded me about this difference between us. I got cold feet and blew the candle out, not wanting to tie him to me in any way if this incompatibility is still there.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:46 pm

him I have also done binding on someone, with tieing his nature and also tying a string with his sperm on my santisima meurte statue,I also lit a black penis candle to keep him from being with others,
I have seen a huge difference since i have done this, i have also fed him my menstrual blood, but i do run into him getting angry at me and not talking to me or seeing me for days, not is this normal when you do this kind of binding spell.

I also have a honey jar working, and a mojo bag and A picture of myself and one of him facing eachother in a love peom book at the bottom of my underwear drawer.
Does anyone know if i am doing the right thing and if all these things are for binding

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:10 am

spellyshelly

I've found that men in particular are vey aware when a woman is working on them.. They may come around etc. like when using a "follow me boy"or binding thing.. but there is always a hesitation. Usually its the ones who you don't would notice at are the same ones who are the most aware... its something to keep in mind when doing your work

flowsn

Unread post by flowsn » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 am

I'm not trying to judge anyone here for their choices or feelings, etc, but binding someone can also have other negative effects on a person's life. I had a very selfish man working on me for a long time, and I still haven't shaken him yet. My own divination confirmed this, what I saw with my own eyes conformed this, and eventually I had another rootworker look into the matter for me. Indeed what he had done tied up other areas of my life. According to the divination I received on the movement of everything from career to romance, while what he had done was not intended to cause me any harm, it most certainly did.

You can tie a person to you and render him/her virtually immovable in other aspects of life. Just a cautionary tale. While many of us when we're just starting out neglect cleansing and protection with the *belief* that magicians and believers in magic are very far and few between, I have noticed in my life that like attracts like. Now this man has my mother ready call all of the Carolina backwoods on his A*, and I'm sure he was not expecting this.

Yes, you may gain power and control in the name of "love", but remember you're taking some degree of power and control away from the one you love so much. While I don't believe in three folds law, I do believe in warranted and *necessary* retaliatory actions... so do other members of my family. So do many others out there, whether we see this going in or not.

In my case it did not make me love him more. I already loved him. He could not meet my needs, and trying to tie me down did not change that. What he was left with was a woman (her being me) who resented him, who kept trying to walk away. While she wasn't seeing other people, she fought tooth and nail not to see him either.

Kulotito

Unread post by Kulotito » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:59 pm

situation - I have a red Come to Me Candle that I want to use, obviously to draw in love.
issue - I'm gay. ;)
Question - Will me using the Come to Me as opposed to another love candle effect the outcome of the ritual? :?:

Thank You! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Come to me has been and can be used by anyone, as long as you don;t mind the fact that the image on the candle shows a heterosexual couple. You can paste your own phoos over the artwork, if you like.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

...or order a plain candle dressed...

Kulotito

Unread post by Kulotito » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Great! I always wondered about that, thanks for the clarification guys!!! & I will use that advice Ms. Catherine ;)

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:58 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Come to me has been and can be used by anyone, as long as you don;t mind the fact that the image on the candle shows a heterosexual couple. You can paste your own phoos over the artwork, if you like.
Wow, Cat--I didn't know that. I bring gay friends to LM all the time, but thought their only love options were Lavender Love and Attraction.

Good question Kulotito. Glad you asked it.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm doing a love spell and everytime i think about him i feel something real good, my heart want to tell me something but good. i can't tell you or explain this good feeling, but i know the spell is working. can any one tell me what that mean.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:00 pm

I cannot fell what you feel, but it may be that you are receiving messages from spirit to encourage you in your work. Good luck!
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I would consider it a good sign (and feeling) in reference to my work.

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:28 pm

everywhere i go i have been seeing shapes of hearts forming near me. for example my brown boot had a heart on it, my coffee, my bread lol, and also when i spilled water it was a heart. this has never happened to me before, just recently. i wonder what these seeing hearts can mean? if anyone can please help me it would be great, thank you.

i hope it means that i will actually have a future love. because i keep thinking i will be single forever and just maybe its a sign that i will have a love.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Sounds like a sign to me!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 pm

The same thing happened with me just a few days ago Cutiepie, I even sneezed into a hankerchief and it made a heartshape. A few days later I got an email saying my rootwork was completed, I asked when it had began because I was getting these heartshape signs a few days ago, low and behold the rootwork started before I saw the signs.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Thats great! Keep up the positive energy. If you really want to know what this means then I would suggest getting a reading.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:36 pm

That's great! I wish you both luck. Let us know how it goes.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:21 pm

I understand the recommendation 3 days, 3 weeks, and 3 months.

What is considered a sign?

Would a dream be considered a sign, if it is about the target, or is that just my subconscious regurgitating?

Thoughts?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 pm

A sign is an omen or significant coincidence or synchronicity that indicates a link between your spell and the target or between the target and the goal for which you have cast the spell.

Signs can take the form of coincident names, numbers, speech, animal movements, weather patterns, and, yes, dreams.

However, if you believe that dreams are "subconscious regurgitating," they will be of little or no use to you as signs.

Conjure is a world-view as much as a system of magic. Your question about dreams is similar to those asked by others from different world-views: Can i be an atheist and practice hoodoo? Can i practice hoodoo if i don't believe that herbs have spiritual power?

For you, if dreams have no value as spiritual signs but are merely "subconscious regurgitations," you would not be able to use dreams as signs.

The experience of seeing a sign is subjective and it is built upon a subjective belief in the efficacy of contact with a form of reality beyond the mundane, a glimpse into the liminal space between mundanity and spirituality.

Some seek signs in the Bible -- but if you don't believe the Bible is divinely inspired, you might not find signs there.

Some seek signs in nature -- but if you do not interact with nature, you will not be able to see signs there.

If your subjective experience is such that all activities are reducible to mundanity for you, you will not see signs at all, ever.

I suppose, if you and i sat down and talked for an hour or so, i could tell you more about what magic means to me and how i work with the spiritual and magical elements in my life, and you might find interest or encouragement to emulate my practices. But in a forum like this, where i am barraged by people who already work in the hoodoo tradition and are looking for short, informative, practical spell tips and help, i am not all that inclined to discuss the theory and the philosophy of magic. I have too much work to do answering practical questions about how to use the products we make.

So i'll just leave you with this thought:

Go with what you believe in.
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:04 pm

My two cents here, based on my own experience.

I'm a writer and the most prominent or recurrent signs I get after I complete a spell tend to come in words. I walk down the street and hear someone talking about a person that shares my target's name, and the situation bears similarity to the one we are involved in. Or, a friend says something in a conversation that hits me, esp. it's a kind of remark that this person rarely makes. Or I'll chance upon a quote on someone FB's page, things like that. This applies to other kinds of spells I do that don't involve another person, like job spells.

I also get prophetic dreams. Sometimes they carry signs, mostly in form of communication. Someone's come looking for me in the dreamscape, or I get a distinct feeling that they're trying to reach me. Soon enough the communication happens in real life.

Occasionally I get signs when I'm doing the spellwork - I have good intuition when I'm working regularly, and I seem to have better mental connection with certain targets (or they're more receptive, easier to sway). So I'll see quite vivid images of how they're responding, or even a feeling - I may feel 'this is going great' and the target calls me the next day, or I may look at the way the wax is dripping, or when the candle goes out, and I know something is going to go wrong. These 'feelings' are often accurate.

So, I believed it's a very individual thing - in my case, what's most 'essential' in my conscious and subconscious, constitutes the signs that surface. Like Ms Cat explains (I hope I understand it correctly), it's in what you're connected with and look for. Then it's a matter of experience as you develop as a practitioner.
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Dreams are a funny thing when it comes to signs. Personally, I use to off write my dreams until they started to come true. I think that you should pay attention to your dreams. Perhaps write them down, and then see if your dreams hold some value or not. It is important to write down your dreams as soon as you wake up.

But I agree signs are very personal to the petitioner, and sometimes they are obvious, and other times they are obscure where we do not catch them right off. I think you should not go looking for signs though, but the signs should come to you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:45 pm

...3/3/3 days, weeks and months respectively is not necessary the rule but is considered... Three days you may see a sign, 3 weeks movement and in 3 months completion, some take this to heart and repeat the spell or get a reading to see what to do next. However, signs are personal...from casually seeing a movie and the targets name is mentioned to even the target calling when they may not customarily do so. But as starsnthesky7 said do not go looking because they come to you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:06 pm

I STRONGLY, and i mean VERY STRONGLY! disagree with anyone who says that one "should not go looking for signs," and i consider that advice to be HOGWASH!

I will go even farther than that and give my opinion that it is a bunch of ANTI-MAGIC PROPAGANDA originally formulated by people who don't trust or respect the POWER of magical workings and who want people to disconnect their Wills from their Works.

In my life, i have always been taught by my elders in conjure -- and have always taught my students -- to "LOOK FOR SIGNS. "

LOOK!!!!

This includes looking around you in an alert manner, but also to SEEK signs.

Did you see above, in my earlier post, where i talked about getting signs from the Bible? Well, folks, the Bible is a closed book unless you OPEN IT AND LOOK.

This is called Bibliomancy.

Read all about it here, at the AIRR site:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ibliomancy

LOOKING for signs is as traditional as it gets in hoodoo.
catherine yronwode

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:10 pm

I appreciate you all taking the time to answer this question. I am in the process of suspending other disciplines or whatever, and learning
how a Hoodoo Practitioner would view things.

My dreams have always had significant signs for me, even since I was a child. But I wanted to know how Hoodoo views dreams.
Everyone's answers have been very helpful.

Funny thing is I often see signs in license plates...no foolin.'

Sometimes I would like to believe dreams were just a subconcious regurgitation, but in my experience that has been very untrue.
They have been very telling, even when I prayed that they were not.

I agree signs seem to come when you are not looking for them.

Thanks again.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Wow, that's very helpful, thanks so much, Cat. I had a few days last week where it seemed I kept seeing people who were wearing the same sort of hat as my target or had his build. I have a choice as to whether that was "me" and my feelings or a sign but since I don't ordinarily see that I now believe it's the latter. What exactly it means I do not yet know. But it is helpful to know that it's not only kosher but recommended to look for signs! It is an empowering idea and I like it. THANKS!

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Wow Cathereine...I did not see your post.

Often I have asked for signs and got them. Often I did not like the answers.
I have practiced bibliomancy for years, first as a kid in Latin class with the Aeneid (yes, our teacher taught us to do it)
and then with the Bible.

I think I need to chill out and not over think everything. Being dumped can make one obsessive and over analytical.
Will continue with the eggs, spiritual baths, and my course of action.

Thank you for all you do. Can't wait to get my package from LM.
Everyone I have talked with at the shop have been AWESOME.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Perhaps I need to clarify what I wrote in my post. When I meant do not look for signs let them come to you, I was thinking that some people look for everything as a sign, and become obsessed with looking for them. An example someone passes by the street Michael everyday, and then they do a spell on a target named Michael? Would passing by the street named Michael be a sign of their work even though they see that street everyday? I guess I personally would not regard that as a sign since i pass by the street everyday, but if I saw like a license plate or something with Michael on it, then I would probably think that was.

I agree bibliomancy is one way of seeking signs if you believe that you can obtain signs that way, as well as asking for signs to come to you. I understand looking for signs is important , but it just seems that some people think everything is a sign, and then run away with it and get disappointed when they don't find a sign or their work does not manifest because of the sign they saw.

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 am

Hmm. Its funny this conversation about signs is ongoing. Because I am someone who believes in dreams, and last night I had a dream about the target I working on. He was in a difficult situation and I was the only one willing to help him. But because we weren't getting along great, he didn't know how to come to me for help. In the end he let me help him and that sparked a renewal of our friendship. This is the first sign I've had ever since I started working on him. In addition to the reading I got about another matter that was going very well. Having to do with him also..

cutiepie

Unread post by cutiepie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:53 am

i have started to dream about my target as well alot, and i saw again a heart shape on my food last night, wow. these hearts keep appearing everywhere i go lol. when i took a shower i saw a very big water puudle that formed into a heart. i also keep seeing numbers - 911, 111,222,333,444,555,11,22,33,44,55.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks cat for the clarity...I too was speaking as starsnthesky7 the obsessed angle.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am

Cutiepie,

That used to happen and still happens to me all the time with the numbers. If I am not mistaken, they are called "angel" numbers because your guardian angel is trying to communicate with you. You can do search online, and it will tell you what each sequence of numbers means. 111 and 11 typically have the same meaning.

monsieurX

Unread post by monsieurX » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Call me crazy, but today I feel like I got a sign and I have no idea what it could mean. I randomly grabed three notebooks from the backseat of my car and threw them in my trunk, when they landed I noticed that the nopes were almost perfectly lined up going down, one on top of the other. Also the color scheme was blue, green, blue, and after getting a reading I found out green was my lucky color. Anywho, does this mean something, or am I simply reading into things too much? lol

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Generally a sign relates to your work, that is, the spells you are casting.

Only you know if what you saw was indicative of success (or failure) for the kind of work you are doing.

For instance, if you were seeking harmony with your mate, then the fact that the notebooks lined up was positive.

But say you'd been doing break-up work, trying to get two people to fight. Then the lining up of the notebooks would have indicated their desire to stay together and not break ranks, and would not have been a good sign.

This is why we don't interpret signs for people or interpret their dreams on this board. A reader may be able to instruct you, or you can learn more about this on your own, but our mission here is to hep you select and use Lucky Mojo products.
catherine yronwode

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:18 am

Example of a sign I received this weekend. I dreamed the other night of finding my spell target's slippers. Completely weird because they do not wear slippers. Yesterday, out of the blue, I get a call from the target. Random conversation ensued and I discovered they are headed out of town this week. They mentioned that for going through the airport, they will wear their slippers. Do I think my work is showing movement? Absolutely! Too many signs lately for me to NOT believe it!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:27 am

I have noticed lately (past few months) the number sequence thing. It is always "in my face". When it happens. 4:44 on the clock or 11:11 as well as 3:33. I find it very interesting. I try to look it up when it happens because I do believe we get signs all the time. Whether relating to any work we are doing or because maybe we need to be reminded that we are never really alone. God speaks to us in anyway he can so that we will get the message. I recieved a sign from a commercial once "My bologna has a first name". lol Long story but I got the message... I also use books (all types) for answers. So many times I have "randomly" chosen a book from the shelf ( I have many) and just opened the page and it never fails to be on target to the issue I am thinking or worrying about. This is a great thread. Love to read everyones experiences.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:29 am

With regards to signs, are they something you just see within 3 days or do you have to keep looking out for them the whole time?

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 am

gbenson-

I dont believe you will always see a sign. Looking for signs does not guarantee seeing the, Have faith. That is what we need to have in our work and our abilities. And of course in the will of God to make happen what is supposed to happen. Just my opinion ;-)

Good Luck!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 am

Also I believe that "looking for signs for 3 days" is a general rule, if you get a sign in ten days, it still counts. :)

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:09 am

I got my signs within 3 days, I think it was either the same day or the day after the spell was cast (rootworker did the spell and I was unaware it had taken place until a few days later).

I don't understand about movement either, if your not in contact with the person how would you know movement has taken place?

So many people have mentioned signs, but for reference for other newbies like myself I would love to know about Movement of the spells.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 am

As I understand it, a sign is something spiritual, maybe a dream or something, movement is, well, movement. So say if it were a job, maybe an interview is arranged, or a job search, maybe you HEAR about a lead. In a love relationship it could be contact, or if it's not estranged, something good happening, etc. But these are rules of thumb anyway-- a sign can also be movement in some cases.

so in your case movement could be hearing from her, bumping into someone she's in touch with, I'd say. something like that.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 pm

A lot of clients i talk to seem to be confusing the old hoodoo adage "lay your trick and walk away" with some other magical system's adage of "set it and forget it," but the two are not the same.

Speaking only as a hoodoo practitioner, i can tell you that "lay your trick and walk way" means, "Do the work and affirm it to be successful. Do not keep second-guessing your work."

This concept contains no rules about not thinking of the target of your spell or not contacting the target of your spell, or not tending to your "set" candle.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is ignorant or is parroting advice from some role playing game or television program or movie in which artificial "rules" are imposed on characters to artificially limit their magical "powers" in order to make the game / tv show / movie more interesting / tougher to win.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 pm

If a conjurer had to "forget" their spell how ever could they monitor its progress or lack thereof and adjust accordingly ;-).

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm glad that is the case, I find it very difficult not to think about the spell and whether it is working.

curious2

Unread post by curious2 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:30 pm

I order an IS & Return to me Candle,to be set by the MISC and i receive the candle report today.

I really don't understand the report, please excuse my slowness.

but I will like to know, what should be the next step.....or different candles that the MISC can set for me...

Thank you for your responses.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 pm

curious --

If you are unfamiliar with the terminology used in a candle report or have difficulty deciding what to do next, you can schedule a reading with Miss cat where she will examine your candles and explain what she sees in a telephone reading. She charges ten dollars for ten minutes. From there she can recommend the best course of action.

Usually the idea with the IS is that you sit back and let the spirit do its job, but a reading will help you realize what will be the best course of action.

You can compliment your work by burning candles in runs, Return to Me and Compelling or Commanding come to mind.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm

curious -- I think the reports are pretty clear, but you may wish to speak to someone by phone to have the interpretation clarified.

I agree with CM you need to get a reading to understand what is hindering you and these past issues that are stopping this person from coming back to you. Whatever these issues are...they need to be dealt with before moving on and doing any other work. So I would highly recommend getting a reading to determine the best course of action. It seems that more is needed than return to me and intranquility candles. The IS is eventually going to get to him...it may take a while, but it will get to him. However, if you want the situation to last and truly be resolved, then the issues are what need to be tackled.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 am

Hi, I've been doing work for years now. Had major success lately with a few things and maybe I"m becoming spoiled.

Is there a gut feeling or a sign that your work is just not going to succeed OR that you're in a situation that unless you keep up the work it will fail? I have one relationship that seems to eat up all of my time. If I don't work him, it goes to heck. If I work him, he's right back. As flattering as that is for my abilities, it's exhausting.

Any ideas, anyone?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 am

suzyparker...personally I think that is a 'personal' confirmation. If you feel its time...follow your feeling. I know it can be exhausting; working on people cause they have their own free will. But if this person is worth it...go for it. Have you had a reading to answer your question?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 am

yes and my reading says it's meant to be.. I even had a professional reading and she described him to a "T"

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:22 pm

You may want to take a break but there are some spells that you work continuously, e.g., mojos.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:06 am

I decided to take a break from all the work I had been doing on my relationsip. I was feeling emotionally drained. But the past few nights it's all I dream about, me actually doing the work. Last night I had a very vivid dream of Saint Martha standing before me, so vivid it woke me up. and when i woke my phone (with my targets picture as a screen saver) was lit up. Are these signs that maybe I should keep going?
Had a reading recently and was told my work is working but my target is resisting me.

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:14 am

Hi Josdos,

I totally understand. I too decided to stop my work and try someone new and I still keep getting signs from the target and dreaming about my work too. I work with St Martha and even though the 9 Tuesday petition is not yet up I still light her candle and give thanks. Yet my target would call me as soon as I light her candle. It is said she can be a little slow, I take it that she is letting you know she is still working in the Spirit on your behalf and maybe its good to trust that and restore your physical self so that you are healthy and strong again to continue the work or deal with the new level of experiences you may have once your desire has manifested. Watch your dreams also they may have a clue as to what angle you need to take, so it maynot be that you should continue but a subconscious review maybe taking place to give you an answer. Rest, take care of your self get rejuvenated and then see what happens.

For example I too was feeling drained one day and sad and after resting I suddenly remembered a comment from Miss Cat about doing an egg cleanse with a photo. I got up did that and by the next day my target called and has not done so in 1 week.

Hope this helps!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”