Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
conacid

Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by conacid » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 pm

I do hope you will get him back as you wish..

by the way, what's sigil magick ?
I haven't seen this in the forum before..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Conacid, sigil magic is any kind of magic (whether African American conjure or not) in which a drawn design, image, emblem, ideograph, or sigil is used to express one's petition or bring about one's desires. You can look it up at google -- there are so many different cultures, civilizations, and magical schools that use sigil magic that it would be far beyond our business here to describe it in full. Suffice it to say that some spells, rituals, and rites of sigil magic make use of spiritual supplies such as herbs, minarls, animal curios, perfumes, oils, powders, incense, and candles -- and some do not.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Good information to know cat. Thanks.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 pm

I too love all of my items I get from Lucky Mojo Im like a kid in a candy store each time.

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 am

Thanks for your reply, cat! it's informative!

To simplify for your information, does it mean I could write my petition on the back of the image and it works?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Golda, it may simply mean that he's a bit busy. He's obviously interested in hearing from you so leave him a message then give him time to contact you back. Since he sent you a letter you could also write back with a dressed letter.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

I have considered myself lucky enough to live close by the LM shop (SF, which is very close by automobile) and try to go as often as I can. My wife and I even went to Forestville on our Honeymoon (in October 2009) especially to get a Marriage Blessing candle dressed for us and to pick up more supplies.

Just recently we made the trip for her 33rd birthday on the weekend of April 4th. That Saturday was a wonderful day for exploring the area and ending up at LM. Sophie was there as usual and we got to see the ever busy and often elusive Cat, herself, busy between readings but helping customers in the tiny amount of downtime she had. My wife Sara picked up some kits and things with her best friend, leaving me to stock up my own supplies.

I have been having a tough time at work. Long story short, I was seriously giving thought to leaving the job ASAP for other work, no matter what might come my way. I had been in line for a better position (that I deserve) for a few years and it was starting to wear me thin, draining me and my energy. Hours were getting cut AND pay was no too great. Even health care had been nixed!

On Sat. the 3rd of this month (April) I bought more John the C oil, went ahead and had a John the C candle blessed/dressed for me, got a small (but beautiful!) John the C root for 'chipping', and got 2 bottles of Hoyts cologne, one for soaking John the C chips in and one for the Rattlesnake Master ( I finally got the last of it!) to soak in.

I waited until Monday, the first day of my work week, got up early, lit the candle, said my words, placed it on my altar with the infused Hoyts and the J the C oil. For mon, tue, wed, and thur I said prayers/words over the candle and shook the Hoyts gently, a few times each day.

On Friday I decided I needed some added protection/barrier/luck and decided to jump the gun a little on the soaking Hoyts. I splashed a little of the J the C imbibed Hoyts on my face and rubbed a little J the C oil on the tops of my hands and my temples. Off to work I went.

I found out not one hour after this, on Friday morning, that I will be managing the entire operation. All previous employees were going to more prosperous places out of state, leaving a completely clean slate for me to start over with. A big raise, all the hours I want, and a chance to do positive things with a job I had all but lost hope with. This changes so much in my life. It will also allow me the money I need to save for the farmhouse and land in Northern Cali. or Oregon that me and my wife want to purchase in the next 10 years.

This news came "out of the blue" and was the complete package. People I hardly talk to more than a handful of times a year came out of the woodwork and not only vouched for me, but really pulled for me getting the position. Everyone leaving is happy, everyone staying is happy---in essence, NO ONE got shafted or is angry or resentful...objects that were obstacles gently moved forward in the best possible way.

Needless to say--- I feel blessed. And for the first time in months I feel truly happy and hopeful for my career and financial future. I just had to share that with you all, and especially YOU Cat... I needed no convincing, but got a much deeper appreciation of the path I chose to follow. Thank you!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am

That's great news, Joseph! Congratulations!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:28 am

That is excellent and timely I might add....thanks to LM and your dedication to your work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:09 am

Thank you, Joseph, for posting that -- and congratulations!
catherine yronwode

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am

Congratulations Joseph, hearing news like this really gives a boost to us newbies.

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:42 am

Congratulations Joseph, what great news!!!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Thank you all! Now I will finally have the extra funds and energy to enroll in the class! Double sweet!
Joseph Magnuson

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:37 pm

what an uplifiting testimonial. congrats!
what is a rattlesnake master?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

It's an herb:

RATTLESNAKE MASTER (CORN SNAKE ROOT, ERYNGO)
For protection from actual and symbolic "snakes in the grass".
$3.00
HER-RAT-LEAF
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm

I hope there is more available at the shop. The last two times I have been in it was a tiny amount, and this last time I went in I decided to go ahead and get it! Just a heads up to the LM workers!

(by the way: thank you to the great worker on duty that day who realistically assessed how much RM was left, taking into account the usage of the "needles", stem and "flowers" and decided it was enough to work with....it was!)
Joseph Magnuson

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm

...by the way, this is the soak I made:

"For Protection and Good Luck: To Draw Good Fortune while preventing anyone from harming you, keep RATTLESNAKE MASTER soaking in Hoyt's Cologne and wear it as an after-shave or perfume."

The J the C soak was from Cat's book. Get it now if you don't already have it...very important, you see!
Joseph Magnuson

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Congratulations Joseph. I'm a newbie also, its really nice to hear stories lie this. Helps me to keep on believing and have patience.
All the best.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Glad that so many folks can take away such great things from my story/experience! Thank you all for the kind words! Keep it up!
Joseph Magnuson

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:28 am

I'm new but congrats! :mrgreen:

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:57 am

A very inspiring experince you share with us Joesph. im new to this wonderful tradition as well. it give me big smiles and unfaltering hope after reading this. and to you a huge congratulations on your success!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

justa

Unread post by justa » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am

Wow, I have to share about the results I have had since recieving several orders from LMCC!

Fiery Wall of Protection Oil; Well, this has stopped my crazy neighbour from her usual bout of yelling at my door. When she comes home (the apartment above mine) she is as quiet as a mouse and the anxiety I suffered at not knowing when her mood would be insane has dissapeared.

Uncrossing Bath Salts; Since using these I have not only had an amazing turn if luck in my career, but very difficult family situation, including a 'cold war' with my daughters Dad have improved to the degree that it is almost spooky. Will be doing some spiritual house cleaning with these babies next.

Look Me Over Oil, Bewitching Oil and Kiss Me Now Oil; What can I say? Shockingly powerful and more beautiful than I thought possible. There is genius in these oils and I speek from my heart when I say this.

Triple Strength Attraction Mojo; It arrived this morning and I haven't even dressed it yet. Just unpacked it and popped it into my handbag!!! Let me tell anyone thinking about purchasing this product. It works, works, works.

Thank you soooo much Ms Cat! I am more than delighted with everything I have purchased from you and awe struck at the power these wonderful products have manifested for me.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all at Lucky Mojo :P

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:09 am

Let me join you in saying "utterly amazing..." We here in the forum (might I be so bold) agree with you. (strictly my opinion) I love all of their products at least the ones I have tried ... and that is on going. 8-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:43 pm

I adore the Fiery Wall of Protection and use it almost every day - the scent is heavenly as well, which is a super bonus!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Great to hear all your good words about the products you bought! Here's to your continued success!
Joseph Magnuson

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:35 pm

I Love the LOVE ME sachet!! Sometimes I wear it along with Bewitching sachet or Attraction oil. I have to say it is like it puts my boyfriends love hormones on steroids or something! lol The difference is astounding. I mean yes he always says he loves me and overall he is kind and caring, passionate etc. BUT when I wear the Love Me he becomes like a high school boy completely infatuated. I am wondering if I will always have to use the Love Me to keep him that way? I mean I didnt use them one week (got busy and sidetracked) and he was far less attentive then he was the prior week. I am putting my order in tomorrow for Follow Me Boy. He lives 45 minutes away and I want him here with me.... I have NO DOUBT it will happen with these incredible products.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Devi- I see where you said you use the FWP almost everyday. May I ask for suggestions? I have some and I would love to know how you use it. Thanks

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:09 pm

I also wanted to add a few words on how fantastic LM products are, I ordered my first set of prefixed candles amongst other things and I am amazed with the results! They smelt wonderful, looked fantastic and even the wax melted perfectly :)
Thank you Lucky Mojo for being there for newbies like myself!!!

just-a-girl

Unread post by just-a-girl » Thu May 06, 2010 8:09 am

I have placed numerous orders with LM over the past several months, and I am always blown away with the care that everything is packaged, the wonderful aroma that all of the products have and the excellent quality of all of the items. Their oils are second to none...you can feel the energy! Their products really "get things done." Even though I know what I ordered, the excitement of receiving an order from LM it is almost like opening a Christmas present...LOL.

I had a moderate sized order, and it arrived in record time! I was pleasantly surprised to receive my order today, not even a week after I placed it. I assumed there may be a delay with the workshops going on this weekend and all the preparation I'm sure LM has to do, but it arrived quickly.

I just wanted to thank all of the LM staff for their wonderful products and the care they take in getting all of those lovely items to me safely!

~JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 8:30 am

I agree with you 100%..

Can't wait to go back up next weekend for more supplies....seems i'm out of candles and a few things here and there...still, it is a nice treat!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 06, 2010 11:51 am

I agree with you just-a-girl, LM is wonderful.

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Fri May 07, 2010 9:50 pm

yeah, Go Lucky Mojo! We love you!
I agree with you about it beng like christmas! My last order they put in the fortune teller miracle fish, and its my new favorite toy :)
Thank you St. Martha!

DrXTheRebirth

Unread post by DrXTheRebirth » Sat May 08, 2010 9:51 pm

I recently ordered Kiss Me Now, Follow Me Girl, John the Conqueror, and Fast Luck Oil and they worked well. As soon as I put it on and went out, I had women flirting with me, kissing me on and smelling my neck, which led to a fun night. Most spells I've casted haven't worked as fast as these oils. LM oils are great.
Thank you St. Anthony, Ancestors and Expedite.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Lucky Mojo J the C oil is, without a doubt, one of the most powerful I have used outside of the personal oils I have made myself. Soak some in Hoyts and splash that on...it is undeniable!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sun May 23, 2010 12:50 am

If you have any doubts about using the money order by mail payment method, I can say for a fact that I received my package in a two week turnaround!! I'm sure my order was small and relatively easy to fill, but I am AMAZED at how fast and efficient it was. Bravo to Lucky Mojo, and extra kudos to Angela for fielding some last minute emails and phone call! The mojo itself was of THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY, it's a gorgeous work of art in and of itself.

High fives and thank you, this is my first order but DEFINITELY NOT MY LAST. I'm not worthy.
HRCC Student #2174G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:54 am

I agree their mojos are the greatest...well everything they do is great...

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Yowzah yowzah yowzah... I just have to add a comment about Crown of Success oil. It is a haunting smell. It really does make you feel like a king when you wear it, it's regal and glorious.
HRCC Student #2174G

goddiss

Unread post by goddiss » Tue May 25, 2010 4:56 am

I placed a small order the other day of Crown of Success and Fast Luck oils from LM. They came very fast and as I opened my mail I noticed some papers that had come that indicated an outcome I was really looking for. I then burned some oils in a simmering pot ( they smell wonderful) and later that day we recieved a $599.00 refund check for a TV via UPS. So I must say, this oil is powerful. I'm waiting now for my second order and ready to make my third! Thanks LM!

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Tue May 25, 2010 5:40 am

My past two orders have been shipped out super fast! Both times I have called back to add to the order only to be told it was already shipped, my last one came in a matter of days! And the little fortune teller fish that's included in the orders now is too cute! Thanks LM Staff!

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Tue May 25, 2010 5:56 am

I love hearing stories like that,they always cheer me up! I'm happy to hear that the oils worked for you goddiss, especially since Crown of Success and Fast Luck oils are already in my list for my next order!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 25, 2010 6:31 am

Great story! I've now heard many stories of the intent you had after ordering the items actually pulled in the luck/condition before the actual order gets to you!

That's great luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 25, 2010 7:03 am

That is true Joseph, many times candles, oils, etc start working before you get them, I think the universe knows what is needed and when... that's great news goddiss! Crown of Success is one of my favorites...I had Fast Luck for a while but felt it was linked to Saint Expedite and wasn't ready for the results....I have since moved beyond that thought.

goddiss

Unread post by goddiss » Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 am

Thanks, and yes it's almost like the oils pulled it in with it, very exciting. Intent is wonderful, but I need some visual and smell goods to let me know it's working and they covered both.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Tue May 25, 2010 10:40 pm

UPDATE:

Within A DAY of activating my mojo, I got laid, won a small sum on a scratch ticket, and got a stiff wind up my back in regards to a project I had on hold due to a creative block.

Amen, amen, amen!
HRCC Student #2174G

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat May 29, 2010 1:18 pm

I had another large order arrive today, all the oils and scents I need to start my new project.

- Crown of Success, what can I say, this is the best scent in the WORLD, hands down. It's clean and snappy. I've already been using it and I have already had compliments on my "new shampoo"... hee hee.

- Psychic Vision: As an absintheur, this is basically absinthe's smell bottled. I'm going to wear it when I go nightclubbing.

- Fast Luck: Smells like cupcakes! I anointed the lottery ticket in my pocket the second I opened the package. This one is just lovely.

- Q: Unexpected!!!!! It's not as flowery as I had assumed it would be. It's very subtle and understated.

- Master Key: Really clean smelling.

- Abramelin: Gorgeous and very real smell of a temple. It's got a really holy scent to it.

- Black Arts: Abramelin's evil, goatee wearing brother. It smells really EVIL. You can kinda tell they're from the same family but different branches. Do not apply to clothing... you've been warned.

- Lodestone: Smells like motor oil, but I assume it's not for wearing.

- John the Conqueror: Smells like grandpa's pipe, in a good way.

- Fiery Wall of Protection: It's so protective that I'm having difficulty describing it. Peppery?
HRCC Student #2174G

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 29, 2010 2:21 pm

I just had something similar happen to me. I picked up a bunch of LM's oils at one of Miss Cat's graduate's stores in RI today.....included were some things to start really working the husband---EOBO, Bewitching, Follow Me Boy, and Kiss Me....I haven't even had them in the house for more than a couple hours, much less started working with him and he's already texting me more in the past hour than he has all week! O.O I'm floored right now!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Just wanted to relate my story over the last 24 hours or so......I had no idea the large order I placed about 3 weeks ago would take so long to ship, so after hearing it still won't ship for a week or two, I decided to head to a LM retailer nearby in RI. I think I made that woman's week with what I spent in there, but I figured getting duplicates of a few things I ordered couldn't hurt and I wanted to get working on my situation as soon as possible. Long story short, I came home with 16 bottles of oil, and several packets of powder, incense and bath crystals.

Among the oils I bought were EOBO, Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, plus others to start working both my husband to me and his 'thingfling' away from him. I had the oils in my house less than a hour before my cell phone started going nuts with texts from him. While he wasn't back to his 'old' self, it was better communication than we've had since he left to go back to his duty station last month, and in the past 24 hours, I've gotten more texts from him than I have in the past two weeks COMBINED! Needless to say I am FLOORED! I hadn't even opened the oils to work with them until this afternoon. And even more importantly, his contact with the 'thing' has lessened. While I'm sure they spent the night together, it was just the night, and not the entire weekend like they have been!

I am simply amazed and so very very happy right now! Thank you Miss Cat and all your staff for such wonderful products! I can't wait to get my other orders and Cat's book and roll up my sleeves are really begin learning Hoodoo inside and out!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 30, 2010 4:27 pm

It works like that sometimes Maljen...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 1:13 pm

- Fiery Wall of Protection: It's so protective that I'm having difficulty describing it. Peppery?
The sandalwood and spice is what always strikes me most with FWP. It's my favorite scent I think of all the oils.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 31, 2010 4:06 pm

Q oil mixes well with fast luck or follow me boy if wearing to attract a mate. Good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

jujugiggles wrote: The sandalwood and spice is what always strikes me most with FWP. It's my favorite scent I think of all the oils.
SANDALWOOD!!! That's what it is! And there's some ginger in there too.
HRCC Student #2174G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 am

Indeed there is!

luckycharms13

Unread post by luckycharms13 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm

I just want to let you all know how much I appreciate everyone working at LM. Every time I visit you are always so friendly and willing to take the time to stop what you're doing to assist me, and I always leave with a smile on my face. You guys are really good at what you do, and I thank you all for your support and guidance. It is such a pleasure to visit your shop and I always look forward to returning to pick up supplies (which are of amazing quality).

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Nice to hear about your good experience. I have always left LM feeling renewed and it has a lot to do with the workers themselves! It gives me hope for the world honestly, because I work retail too and know how stressful it can potentially get...even if (or especially when) you work with magical supplies.

Good to read another happy customer experience!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Man. you guys are sooooo lucky you live fairly close to Lucky Mojo. i hope to one day make the big travel to visit. besides different plnts and such my area i live in is just as rural as ive seen for the Lucky Mojo youtube vids.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Forestville is as beautiful as they come and the LM grounds are a breath of fresh air for me and my wife. Calm and peaceful, yet bustling with energy. It's perfect and I always consider myself lucky to live so close.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:50 am

This past Saturday I ordered several items (bath salts, incense, oils, ; lodestones, etc...) in anticipation of doing some work on the upcoming new moon. I know how busy Lucky Mojo is and hated that I had procrastinated. I was worried that I wouldn't receive the items before the New Moon. Today (Wednesday) I got my the full contents of my order (with three days to spare) in one complete package along with lots of informational fliers and a few free goodies!

I did not mention in my order how important is was to my work for me to receive the items in time, but the hard workers at Lucky Mojo got them to me much, much, faster than I expected. Thanks so much!

Carolina Dean
#56 G
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

Moxy

Unread post by Moxy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:53 pm

thats awesome! Way to go LM! :D
Thank you St. Martha!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 am

I wish I could meet the staff in person! The LM staff at the LM Shop and the Church have been wonderful to me! I have ordered LM products several times and the entire staff is always helpful and informative. Way to go Lucky Mojo!!! THANK YOU :)!!!
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 am

We share your sentiments!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Customer Testimonials”