Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Nation Sack Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
josdos

nation sack string

Unread post by josdos » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 am

i have a t shirt with his semen on it. can i cut it and use it in place of the string? even if its dry, can i still call his name out and make the knot? i have been waiting too long to begin my nation sack and finally have everything else i need for it, the string is the only missing piece. :roll:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: nation sack string

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:11 pm

You could make the nation sack anyway; you don't have to wait to get the semen...because you add personal items of his as you get them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Wearing the Nation Sack a Must?

Unread post by CopperFox » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:24 pm

I have been studying up on the Nation Sack's history and use and I am utterly taken with the idea of creating one. There is a lot of fine information here which has given me plenty of inspiration as to how to actually craft the Nation Sack; however, I have a question pertaining to the wearing of the Nation Sack.
Most of the information I have found indicates the Nation Sack is typically worn beneath the clothes at waist-level and then secreted away at night. I wear tailored clothing and could not conceal even a very small mojo on my person discreetly.
Is it an absolute must to wear the Nation Sack during the day? Most nights of the week, my husband is at work while I am home sleeping -- my thought is perhaps I could keep the mojo on my body while I am in bed alone 5 nights a week. Would this be adequate or should I simply pursue another type of spell?
I am open to creative ideas as to how I could make this work for me -- while I have a lovely relationship with my husband, I must admit I do like to have the upper hand and the Nation Sack seems like a good way to quietly help maintain my hard-won Matriarchy! It's good to be Queen. ;)
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

theusurper

Re: Wearing the Nation Sack a Must?

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 pm

i have one but under my mattress all the time , i just wear mine when I'm going to be with him and one time a week i anointed with follow me oil. that work for me.good luck

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:09 am

Thank you, theusurper, for your reply. When you say you wear it when you're going to be with him, do you mean you wear it somewhere on your person? Do you wear it at the waist like described in the LM webpages or do you have another nifty trick for keeping it concealed? I like the idea of keeping it under the mattress, or maybe in the nightstand.

Does anyone else have any suggestions about the use of the Nation Sack? I appreciate any and all feedback
Psalm 121

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 am

under the mattress, i think in your nightstand is to easy to find it. i wear in my panties before i see him and i use the excuse to go the bathroom and i hide it between some towels. never , ever let him see or touch the nation sack

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks again, theusurper. I gather the most vital aspect of the Nation Sack is absolute secrecy; that I can do.
Psalm 121

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:48 pm

what about in your bra? pretty sure i have read that it is usually worn in the bra. I have another kind of mojo that i wear right under my breast, and am preparing my nation sack, that i planned on wearing on the other side. figure it'll even out the girls a little :)

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Too funny, josdos! I have some nursing bras that I used to wear to sleep in; they are pretty comfy. I think since I sleep on my back/side I could wear the Nation Sack at night in the ol' brassiere. As for wearing it during the day, I think it would be too obvious; I'm a very petite person. I'd have a lump for sure! Not to mention, that'd be a sure way for my husband to discover it...he checks pretty often to make sure the wee girls haven't gone anywhere.
So, I've got my plan -- I'm going to wear it on the nights he's working and then conceal it under the bed when we're together.
I was pricing curios to assemble the mojo and noticed the Love Me spellkit has most everything one needs to get started. After comparing prices on the items individually, I'd be crazy not to pick it up -- it is a very good bargain. I plan to add in some cubeb berries and calamus root, a few other goodies.
I'm very excited! Thanks so much for the input, everyone. I'll let you know how it goes!
Psalm 121

josdos

nation sack, no time for candle to go out

Unread post by josdos » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 am

I began my nation sack yesterday, however i did not have time to let the candle go out on it's own, as my boyfriend was coming home and I didnt have the privacy to let the candle burn out on its own. so i snuffed it out with my fingers. my question is should i finish burning it in sections or did i screw the whole thing up? :oops:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: nation sack, no time for candle to go out

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:28 am

Since you did not blow out the candle the spell is continuous just burn when you can...

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:32 am

Great! Thank you! one more thing, when i did snuff it out i folded the name paper and put it in the sack. was that ok?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Yes. Because the Nation Sack is an ongoing work.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 pm

do you mean we can add more personals concern everytime we can get some?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:30 pm

do you mean we can add more personals concern everytime we can get some?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes...the instructions state that.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

thanks so much. i was affraid i had messed something up after waiting so long to start it!

josdos

nation sack

Unread post by josdos » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 am

I have been working my nation sack for 2 weeks now, praying over it, annoiting it with oil, and the only personal concerns I have been able to add is pubic hair. I also finally was able to add the string, my question is, I wet the string with his semen after we were intimate, waited till he fell asleep, called his name and tied the knot. but when i called his name he did not fully wake up but did answer with a groggy "huh?" I'm just making sure i'm doing it right, and wonder if the nation sack is something that works gradually like the honey jar or if its any faster. not trying to rush anything, just looking for clarity :P

theusurper

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gri-Gri Questions & Answers

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:58 am

just out of curiosity, i have my nation sack and i have it below the mattress, i feed it every monday but i never wear with me, now you make me think , i want to know if i can wear with me always or if what i'm doing right?

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: nation sack

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 pm

if he responded then as far as I know it worked. keep up the nation sack have faith in it and it will work well for you. its really hard to answer if it works faster or better then a honey jar, for starters they both do different things, honey jar sweetens him to you makes em nice and loving.. nation sack is controling him and keeping him. honey jars are worked weekly with candles and oils and prayer, the nation sack is made, items added as needed and carried with you.. pray over it when needed and feed it when needed. I think you are asking does it just take effect or is it gradual like a honey jar? my experience with things similar is it is like any other spell it takes time to manifest
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I agree with j82...have faith in your work...you are following instructions and working your spell...

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 am

oh, i have 100% faith in it! i just wasnt sure if once you add the string they become "tied" to you or if its a work in progress? :?:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

The nation sack is a work in progress but understand it does tie a man to you. Its a work in progress because you add personal items of his to it as you work it.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:07 am

i'm loving it already, i alredy see movement! it's been about 3 weeks, and i added the string just this Saturday!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 am

is the best spell to tie nature, believe me, he went to another country for vacations and he call me everyday and he pay 4.95 for a minute in his cell phone, i have to cut the call because if i let him talk he's going to the banckrupsy.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Mojo bag

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 am

theusurper

Your doing just fine theusurper, not all mojo bags need to be worn, some like the nation sack can be deployed in different places to no ill effect. Under your bed is a fantastic place to keep your Nation Sack
HRCC Student #1559

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 am

thanks for your words of encouragement surper! i love to hear that! how soon did you start seeing results? i am already so pleased with the results i'm getting already! :P

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:47 am

Hi Copperfox-
I was just curious as to how the Nation Sack has worked out for you? I would love to try one myself.
My problem is that my love interest lives 2 1/2 hrs away. I am not sure when I am going to be back with him. The weather is not really cooperating at this time!
I am working a Honey Jar that I put together New Years Eve. I have lit a candle on it daily since Jan 1st. The only sign I have gotten that I would consider concrete and positive is the first day I burned the candle-
It left a distinct "heart" in the wax. But we have not spoken since Christmas eve. Not something I am really concerned with since we have went different periods of time without speaking, only to pick back up right where we left off. I just want to give this a try and see what happens. We have been seeing each other since July and he does tell me he loves me. He seems to be carrying the usual baggage along with him. I do not feel that he is physical with other women. I have experience with that as have most of us. I have made SEVERAL unexpected drop in visits and it is Always just him and his dog. lol
Sorry for writing a book. I really do enjoy this forum. It is such a wonderful source of information! I am so grateful for it. I am putting together my first order from LM and I am looking forward to using these items!
Thanks for listening and sharing.
Yes before anyone suggests it- I did get a reading before starting the Honey Jar. ;-)
Thanks again! I am looking forward to reading Cats book and my first order from here!

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:12 am

Hello, MysticRootwoker!

As I am a wordy one myself, no need to apologize for a lengthy post -- I enjoyed reading what you had written. I am still in the process of crafting my nation sack, but have finally assembled all the needed ingredients and should have it put together within the next few weeks. I will definitely let you know how it works for me.

I strongly recommend buying the Love Me spellkit; it has nearly everything one needs to start the nation sack -- love herbs, a Queen Elizabeth & High John root, a pair of matched lodestone (the ones they sent me snuggle together like lovers ought to -- perfect!) plus all the Love Me product line, a candle and a flannel bag with a really darling brass heart charm sewn on. To that I am adding the string I tied his nature with and a bit of rosemary, plus our personal concerns. (So sweet & ironic, he bought me the rosemary plant for Christmas.) During my last menstrual cycle I annointed my Queen Elizabeth root with some of the menses and it took on a lovely pink hue. I also saved and dried some of my menses; once they were well dried, I powdered them and then added some distilled spirits to make a "menses tincture" that I am going to use in conjunction with my condition oils to annoint the mojo with.

In many of my posts I've talked of the very favorable response I've gotten using LM's Attraction products; again, I really cannot say enough good things about how wonderful they are for attracting love and money. When I bathe in the bath crystals, wear the sachet or oils (or all 3!) my husband simply cannot leave me alone!

Your honey jar and overall situation sounds very favorable. Remember that honey jars can be slow to manifest, so be positive and be patient. I will certainly update you with the results once I have fully crafted the Nation Sack. In the meantime, feel free to PM me -- like you, I very much enjoy sharing information with fellow workers.

Good luck,
Michelle
Psalm 121

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 pm

hello Copperfox, I just want to get this cleared again, so I have to wear the mojo bag for 24hrs :shock: ????? and when I am sleeping I put it under my matress :?: :?: :?: I have a mojo bag (for protection), it is in my handbag all the time..... :o So I should wear it all the time :?: :?:

thanks for your reply

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jmystic7

Nation Sack Questions

Unread post by jmystic7 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:24 am

It has been stated on the site for a nation sack that "you will be adding things to it as long as you want to dominate the man you started it for". Is that only personal item..if a nation sack was created and personal items were added at the time of creation, is it okay to add a rose quartz crystal later if desired (but of course to keep an odd number, add the crystal along with maybe another personal item)?
Also, the instructions state to use a High John the Conqueror root and a Queen Elizabeth root. Is it okay to have added both roots if there's no commitment yet but that's the desired goal? Curious because I've read other places where it only list the Queen Elizabeth root to be added.
And lastly, it has been discussed in the forum people getting certain feelings when holding their mojo (tingling, sensations, ect). I am still trying to develop those type of intuitive feelings and I get those tingling (touch) feelings when holding certain things like a quartz crystal. But with the mojo, it's (emotion type) feelings like calmness, confidence (a knowing that it's working)...not worried about the situation..when I wear it. And when I'm not wearing it, I get feelings of "missing" it and once felt a "reminder" to wear it because the smell of the condition oil I use for it just came to me when I wasn't near it. Are those also normal feelings? Anyone else have similar feelings or other experiences from the energy of their mojo? Curious about topics of the energy/charging/activation/"alive" mojo bag.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Nation Sack Questions

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 pm

The use of crystals in spells have been discussed several times on this forum. As for the nation sack, since you are unsure I would trust LMs nation sack with instructions so you will know the types of items to include. Also, I would put personal items in their only like items the person has given. The feelings you are describing are common as you have developed a connection.

jazzie

Nation Sack-Period Q

Unread post by jazzie » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:25 pm

Tying a man's nature.

According to the instructions, the woman must make sure she does not have an orgasm. Now, is this the main point?

For example, let's say that she will have her period and will be able to use the fresh blood, she does the nation sack and now she wants to tie his nature. When she meets the man on the weekend, she will still be bleeding a tad bit. They have sex (she does not orgasm, he does) and then she wipes herself with the cotton string. There will be semen plus some of her blood on the cotton string.

Would this be acceptable? Because I don't know if the point is that she does not orgasm or that the cotton string must strictly have mainly his semen without any fluids of hers. Obviously, even if the woman were not on her period, some of her natural vaginal fluids would still mingle with his semen but, I wonder if it is different in regards to blood.

I hope I was clear.

Thanks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Nation Sack-Period Q

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Its that she doesn't have an orgasm. You don't want your spirit tied up in there with his. That's my take on it at least, would be interested to hear others thoughts on this.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm

I've been taught the same HD. When you have sex you are going to get your fluids on it, whether vaginal or otherwise. Why the woman restrains from having an orgasm is because she is tying up the man's nature by capturing his sexual essence, his pleasure. This is why you want him to climax, but for you to hold off on the orgasm.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Exactly..

jazzie

Unread post by jazzie » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am

That clarifies at lot. Thanks.

Now, does anyone know whether the nation sack is supposed to be done before dawn or after sunset?

I have read that one of the reasons for doing work in the early morning is because everybody is asleep, thus you are more likely to influence the party. Anyways, I wonder which time would be more effective, especially if it is going to be done with a herbal bath before dawn.

Could the nation sack be done during the night, then?

And in terms of timing, when I read before sunrise, is it referring to the calculated time for when the sun rises? I mean, it does not look dark but lighter by 5 am already..although the sun has not risen yet. So, I wonder if it refers to calculated time or early morning while it is still dark.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:30 am

Right -- it is not just about fluids but about the orgasmic energy.

MH1-COM-NATI
The Nation Sack Mojo Hand
$25.00

MH3-COM-NATI
Nation Sack Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lucky_Lena

nation sacks and mojo bags

Unread post by Lucky_Lena » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 am

Is it wrong to have two nation sacks going for two separate men? Also is it wrong to do work on two men in general? I have been working on two different lovers, from two different times. I have been getting results but I also feel like the separate work or the different men cross each other sometimes! Is there a way to ask for love from both of them without one interfering with the other? Or maybe I should just go with my instincts and perform work on one, and if it doesn't work out, stop, then do work on the other. I never see both of them at the same time, it's just sort of on and off with both. I feel this may have something to do with my work, or maybe it's my natural disposition to attracting two men at once. Any way..............................
also wondering if a mojo bag get's a hole in it, is it appropriate to take that bag and put it in a new bag? Or should I dispose of the 1st and start a new one? So many questions, please help!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: nation sacks and mojo bags

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Matters of wrong and right are up to you and your personal code of ethics. You must choose what is best for your situation.

Whenever a mojo hand gets beaten up a bit, torn, or otherwise damaged I always remake it. I think its just good practice to keep the housing for the spirit good.

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Nation Sack & knotted string

Unread post by Khourrem » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

I have a question about the string. I started the work about 1.5 weeks ago. I obtained the necessary personal concerns on the string, but was not able to perform the knotting. I don't know if/when I ever *will* be able to perform the knotting, as we're not in a situation where we're ever likely to be dozing off around each other -- yet.

How much does this weaken my nation sack? In other words, should I make it a high priority to rewet the string and get it knotted, or can I just wait until the opportunity presents itself -- if ever.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Nation Sack & knotted string

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 am

Well, until you've knotted the string in the correct way, he is not bound to you. So, I would make that a priority - otherwise you just have a bag with a string with some semen on it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:51 am

You said you are not in a situation where he will doze off; Picture this...once you get the semen on the string, you can go into another room and call his name and when he answers (there you go).

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khourrem » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 am

Alright. I figured I would ask as the directions said it was okay to start the bag with lesser concerns, and add the knotted string later when you can. But I can see where it'd be most beneficial to get that done.

And thanks, I will definitely try that second option for knotting.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:18 pm

What about speaker phone? Call him up on speaker phone (so your hands can be free), when he answers say his name like you aren't sure if it's him or not, when he says "yeah" or whatever, tie the knot.

Of course, getting it in person is ideal.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Yes Devi mentioned another method, there are many ways to get what you want...think!

slikkiki

Unread post by slikkiki » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

How many knotted strings can be put in a nation sack?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

You only need one, if you make it right.

Unless you have multiple partners, in which case i suppose you could have one for each partner.
catherine yronwode

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Re: Nation Sack

Unread post by Khourrem » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 am

So the fluid doesn't need to be fresh for the string to be knotted?

I rewet the string a second time last night, but when he left the room, and I called, instead of merely answering, he turned and walked right back in. So I blurted out some random follow up question and yanked the knot reflexively when he answered. I am not sure this was what I was going for; try, try again?

Miss_Liz

Nation Sack too harsh?

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 am

Hello, I'm new here but not new to magick and only kinda new to hoodoo (my ex husband was afraid of it and passive aggressively forbade me from conjuring).

I have a new beau, and long story short it's not going as planned, we're great together but he is unreliable/too distant. I have read that a nation sack allows you to control and dominate your man, but what if I'm not the domineering type and just want him to stay with me and bring us closer together to eventually end in (permanent) marriage?

It has been discussed and agreed upon but my trust in men has been greatly reduced thanks to my ex. I do want to tie up his nature and have him only be with me and no one else, but I'm not sure about controlling him. I read in one of the posts on the nation sack that you cover the coins in your fluids to have control over the money but I'm awful at finances and don't want to be in control of them. I want him to love me on his own accord but to stay in love with me and stay at my side. Would I use a nation sack for what it is I want or should I use a different mojo hand?

On the flip side, I am also wondering if using Santisima Muerte in a nation sack or the sort is too much, like to use her charm on the bag or feed it with her oil or the like.

NotDorianGray

Re: Nation Sack too harsh?

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:56 am

A nation sack is what it is. It is for tying a man's nature to you. I wouldn't mess with it by including Santitisma Muerte.

If you want your man to be with you and only you, if you want to tie his nature, then by all means use a nation sack. However, from what you have described, you may want to look into Stay With Me supplies.

My advice to you is to do your research. Read the information in HITP about mojo hands and the nation sack. Look through the catalogue and read about what each of the products can do for you. Read about different types of spells as well, a honey jar may well serve your purpose.

My other advice is to do some healing work on yourself. Your ex ruined your ability to trust men, and it sounds like you need to regain some of that.

Best of luck, and have fun reading throught he website. You'll learn a lot.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:44 am

I agree with NotDorianGray, healing work for you. You might want to do some cleansing as well, drawing and healing for yourself.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 am

I agree, I do need serious healing and have been working on it but it's slow goings. Typically I'd shy away from a relationship while healing but he has helped me heal a lot. It was just in the last few weeks he's become distant and I don't know why, he won't spill. I've pretty much exhausted the information on LM that I can find, I want to buy the book but am unable to at this time. I read on the forum someone turned either a love me or stay with me hand into a nation sack by adding his nature. Would that be better for what I want or would adding stay with me to the nation sack work or maybe be over kill?

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:44 pm

I carry both a stay with me and nation sack mojo. so far so good.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Miss_Liz --

You need to study this stuff some more. You say that the idea of a nation sack seems maybe too "harsh" to you, so you want to add Santisima Muerte -- who will KILL your lover if he proves untrue?

I don't get that. The ONLY thing these two have in common is that they both use a knotted string that has been smeared withthe semen of the man you love.

The Nation Sack comes out of Memphis Protestant Christian Hoodoo.

Santisima Muerte is a Mexican Goddess of the Underworld / Catholic Christian folk saint.

Why muddy up two fine traditions by hodge-podging them? It's like adding guacamole to your lemon meringue pie.

MH1-COM-NATI
The Nation Sack Mojo Hand
$25.00

MH3-COM-NATI
Nation Sack Triple Strength Mojo Hand
$35.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:38 pm

I do get that, it's the transferring over from neo-paganism slowly so I still have some of the "happy bunny glitter" stuck to me with the desperate want to preemptively prevent another messy and bitter divorce. This isn't something I intend to jump up and run out to grab, I'm feeling it out, trying to learn as much as I can before I try it. My #1 spell right now is finding a job which will allow me to get the books with the info I need to do this with, so one step at a time. I try to take a fairly large amount of time studying before I do something so, yes, gonna keep reading up on it before doing and this is the most immediate source of information I can get.
I always figure it's better to ask and look stupid, then not to and get hurt.

arieschic72

Unread post by arieschic72 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm

hello all,
this is my 1st posting here. i am very honored to have found your forum Ms. Cat. what i want to know is can a Nation Sack be assembled without the knot string ? my boyfriend lives in another state and i did not get to do this while i was there last. i do have other personal effects of his....head hair, blood on napkin, finger nail clippings..and a mixed sex fluid napkin,( but i know this cannot be used in this). i just got back from seeing him and i want to do this spell ASAP to ensure his fidelity and love with a STRONG hoodoo spell, as he is new to his area and the new neighbors are trying to "introduce" him to the area in a way that seems a little too "familiar." we have a good relationship, but i am not opposed to doing what i feel is necessary to ensure that my man will remain faithful to me. i also thought of doing a honey jar spell as well....not sure if this is too much as there really isn't anything wrong in our situation, but i don't leave things to chance, especially with him being a new face in a strange place. please advice accordingly. thank you all in advance. ~Arieschic72

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

I have a quick question about the tying of nature string. I'm assuming you can only tie the knot after calling his name and he answers that way but I just want to check and make sure that's the only way to have it done; such as can it be via conversation or only name/reply?

slikkiki
Nation sack

Unread post by slikkiki » Fri May 07, 2010 9:41 pm

What all does a nation sack have to have in it in order for it to work in my favor,I don't want to just tie him to me,I just want him to always want to have sex with me.Or is there something else that will help me with getting the sex all the time. :idea:

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Nation sack

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Kiss Me Now if you are looking for hook ups, or Fires of Love will ignite passion in your relationship. You can use this on a genitalia candle, a moving lodestone, or a honey jar.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”