Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
omgee123

Re: Saint Expedite Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by omgee123 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm

hi i have a few questions about 3 of your products.

1st. when i buy the st expedite holy card and do the prayer, does he help with anything as long as its not evil ? Can i work with st expedite and do some other stuff (my wishes are about singing, beauty, and knowledge).

2nd. hi, im trying to see if i can use the Crown of Success oil in my hair growth products (for longer fast hair), my lip plumper (for bigger lips). when i buy the Crown of Success oil and powder and the special oil no. 20 can i use them say on like a hair product etc to get success on that product ?

3rd. which one would be the best to buy?

thanks so much for answering my questions good day!!!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Saints generally have realms of influence. While questions of "evil" are rather subjective, generally saints work for the benefit of the faithful. That being said some saints are known for working justified work. Saint Expedite works with speeding up things, moving paper work along, getting court cases settled, bringing in money and jobs, and other such things. There are some who claim that he is one of the saints that can be petitioned to work justice on your behalf. LM and AIRR have several pages on him that you'd find helpful.

Good luck.

HOL-CAT-ITE1
St. Expedite Holy Card
$1.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 am

St. Expedite can be worked with for however you like. Personally, I have never worked with him for "evil" but I know that some have worked with him to get justified curse hit the target quicker.

You can read about him here. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

As for the success oil and special oil 20. I know that some people put a few drops in their hair products, lotions, or whatever to help bring some success or what they are petitioning towards (i.e. come to me products and so on). Special 20 oil is an all purpose oil, but if you are going for success then I would get a crown of success spell kit. It will have all the things you need to gain success in what you are seeking.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 pm

I just want to thank st. expedite for helping me sell my tv in the time i needed to along with everything else, you are truly a blessing and for anyone else who is in urgent need I know st. expedite will always be there! thank you sooooooooooooo much!

kalpana2186

Unread post by kalpana2186 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:14 pm

how to set St Expedite alter?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am

Amazing---

I just want to thank St. Expedite for what he has done for me. I was preparing for the GMAT and was in a hopeless situation, had not studied as much as I wanted, had gotten only mediocre scores when I took practice tests, had one of the worst weeks (breaking up with a boyfriend, job issues, property manager/tenant issues, among other things) and the day of the test I had only gotten 4 hours of sleep. However the night before the test, I burned candles with several oils for wisdom and success, did some positive suggestive meditation and petitioned St. Expedite to ask that he make sure I was focused and wise in my answer choices so that I could get a 670 on the test. This was a far reach considering I had been averaging around 610 during my practice tests. To make a long story short I got a 720 on the test-- this score puts me in a place to get into almost any University in the US. So I definitely thank you St. Expedite and I want everyone to know that you can and will come through. I not only paid St. Expedite the flowers and pound cake I promised him but also gave him 5 pennies, basil, and red wine. The cost of the additional items is minimal compared to what he has done for me and my future!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

seekus

Unread post by seekus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok I too have been having nothing but tough trouble getting anything to manifest with St. Expedite.

Does this saint not want to deal with first time petitioners ?

What am I doing wrong when I petition St. Expedite? I used 7 day green & 7 day red glass candles, burned them for a few hours a day, left a list of simple decent list of job specifications like poster’s list…and so far its been beyond 9 days and I’ve been praying that prayer ever since & so far nothing has happened for me. Been outta work for 2 year feels like 20 to me but why can’t I seem to muster up these miraculous results like all the other posters.

Thanks for any replies back.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 pm

this saint won't work with everybody, or each time you petition him. i remember my first time, i received no response. the 2nd time he was FAST. also i think i may have had some blockages and i did some cleansing baths and i started seeing results.

you may want to do a basic cleansing bath to remove any blockages or negative energies you may have.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Please understand, seekus, that Saint Expedite is a spirit being. He has no need to help you, but sometimes he will. I have had many intercessions by him -- and a few failures. He tends to work for those who are themselves active people.

I am merging this thread with the general thread on working with Saint Expedite. Thanks for understanding.

HOL-CAT-MEE2
San Expedito (St. Expedite) 8" x 10" Chromo Print
$2.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:35 pm

seekus wrote:Does this saint not want to deal with first time petitioners ?
Its not that he doesn't work with beginners. The very first time I prayed for his help he helped me in spectacular manner. Its that he simply doesn't work with everyone for reasons of his own. In any case he isn't the only Saint nor do you even have to work with the Saints, try something different.

If your looking for work try the Steady Work line of Products and the Crown of Succses line. After you do a good cleansing. I also suggest you get a reading done by an ethical rootworker from the AIRR.

Readers and RootWorkers

Crown of Succses

Steady Work
HRCC Student #1559

seekus

Unread post by seekus » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Please understand, seekus, that Saint Expedite is a spirit being. He has no need to help you, but sometimes he will. I have had many intercessions by him -- and a few failures. He tends to work for those who are themselves active people.

I am merging this thread with the general thread on working with Saint Expedite, which is in the altar work section. hanks for understanding.
Catherine many thanks for moving my post to the appropriate thread, sorry for the trouble there.

But Catherine that's the problem I am beyond active in my job search & still no answer, no nothing. I'm not a bumpkin in my job search in any way, I put nothing but 250% worth of effort to land me a job interview/offer. And I've read many other posts, threads & articles that specifically say never pay this saint till your petition is answered.

It just hurts a touch more when others are able to access St. expedite's great patience & success & I'm still waiting for it to come to fruition...ah just as well.

Thank you for the immediate reply back though.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:15 pm

St. Expedite brings speedy assistance in many different things. As the previous poster's have said he does not have to help you. Personally, St. Expedite has helped me with a few instances, and I have had many prayers he did not answer. I am definitely okay with that, and I know that sometimes as with any saint that he is not going to grant all the things I ask of their help in.

Furthermore, you might want to look into getting a reading as to what is holding you back and what can help you get a job. Also, St. Joseph is a great saint to work with when you need help to get a job (as well as real estate), and he helps in many employment issues. Perhaps you need to do some uncrossing and cleansing work, then a road opener before proceeding with your job spells. But if you like to work with Saints...St. Joseph is helpful when in need for a job.

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 pm

My lil dog was a little up set earlier when I was doing some yard work and he had to stay the house because I was trimming the hedges. I have had my alter set up and st. expidite' flowers in his candle holder and his poundcake offering. It has a little while and I was wating for the pound cake to get a little staler so I could offer the crumbles to the birds. Well, when I cam back in I say tha my alter was a lil messy and that the pound cake was gone......Thor decided he wanted a snack - ugh. Is this ok? Do I need to set out another offereng to not offend the saint?

A little guidance would be greatly apprecited

Namaste

Scorpio Siren

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:57 pm

I would apologize to St. Expedite for the mishap, and offer him another piece of pound cake.

seekus

Unread post by seekus » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:St. Expedite brings speedy assistance in many different things. As the previous poster's have said he does not have to help you. Personally, St. Expedite has helped me with a few instances, and I have had many prayers he did not answer. I am definitely okay with that, and I know that sometimes as with any saint that he is not going to grant all the things I ask of their help in.

Perhaps you need to do some uncrossing and cleansing work, then a road opener before proceeding with your job spells. But if you like to work with Saints...St. Joseph is helpful when in need for a job.
Thank you Starsinthesky....its good to hear that not all prayers by everyone get answered (that sounded really wrong but I hope you all get what I mean), was beginning to feel a little left out by this good saint
:( . But will try and look up a prayers on St. Joseph. Thank you very much Starsinthesky :)

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 am

Today on your day St. Expedite i want to once again thank you for the miracle that you have done for us. Thank you for listening to my prayer and thank you on behalf of my family and on my behalf. I have been spreading your work and telling everyone how wonderful you are. I pray that you keep guiding us and helping us.

HAPPY DAY TO YOU SAINT EXPEDITE!!! ♥
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 am

Yes, I agree with Starsinthesky, set up another piece of poundcake for him :-)
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Scorpio Siren

Unread post by Scorpio Siren » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:59 am

Thnk you so much Bri and Stars for the advice- I was a lil panicky when it happened - ugh. This has also shown me the St Expedite needs to go live at another location in my house, so my lil angel will not be able to get any more offerings

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Well, I can tell you I have only worked with St. Expedite once and that was on tax day and it was completely not intentional. I had a passing thought during the day that I should have petitioned him for me procrastinating on my taxes and I could not believe I had to pay so much. Believe me! He hears you!!! I sat down, did my taxes and found I actually owed $1,000 less than I thought! After delivering the taxes to the post office, I went to 2 stores to find pound cake and gave him some that night! I am so not taking chances!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Seekus,

St. Joesph is great with a yellow candle, and you can do a google search for St. Joseph employment prayer. It should right up. Usually I give him a glass of whatever, and lillies as a donation for what he has helped me with.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Glory and Praises to you Saint Expedite. May your blessed presence in my life continue.

CAN-GLC-SEXP
St. Expedite Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm

:D Thank you st Expedite for helping me.

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:17 pm

:?: the st Expedite glass candle i lighted has just finished and i got what i asked for :o so in return :) i put flowers in the vase and served him pound cake beside the vase when do i stop doing this. :?:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

Just once, its his pay for the work, unless you promised to pay him more then just once.
HRCC Student #1559

Nijoli

Unread post by Nijoli » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 am

Aw. This thread just made me smile over a doggie wanting to eat pound cake off an altar. Adorable.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 pm

heathernijoli wrote:Aw. This thread just made me smile over a doggie wanting to eat pound cake off an altar. Adorable.
My thoughts exactly! Be happy you have a wonderful animal companion and take it as a humorous sign! Nothing bad could come of this hiccup!! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:51 am

i have 4 dogs and 1 cat so I am always having mishaps like this. The saints do not look badly on these things in my experience, either. I think it gives them a source of humor. I would just offer more poundcake.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am

I placed my poundcake offering way up high on top of a book shelf since I havent set up a permanent spot for it. AND I have 4legged children as well and they think all goodies should belong to them. ;-)

Donnalee2

Unread post by Donnalee2 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:00 am

Again I send my Thank you to you Saint Expedite. You are so appreciated & loved. You are always there when i have called for help.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:14 am

Amen.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Africanqueen

Unread post by Africanqueen » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:59 am

i give thanks to him too

ldysango

Unread post by ldysango » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello All,

I just wanted to say, Thanks to St. Expedite for granting my petition for a friend.

Blessings,
Ldysango

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:22 am

Thank you St. Expedite!! Thank you for coming through for me as you have and as you will continue to do. Thank you thank you thank you.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 am

I already had a petition with St. Jude and St. Joseph for a financial situation and then I petitioned St. Expedite last Wed asking to hurry things up. yesterday I got what I asked for. This was my first time working with this wonderful Saint. Thank you St. Expedite for helpojng me. and thank you to St. Jude, St. Joseph, and St. Expedite for working in harmony together.

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat May 01, 2010 7:53 am

Thank you St. Expedite for granting my petition.

kalpana2186

Unread post by kalpana2186 » Sat May 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Thank u St.Expidite

johnnybgood

Unread post by johnnybgood » Mon May 03, 2010 11:09 am

I'm new to this forum, but have been browsing the Lucky Mojo site for a while now.
I just have to say that St. Expedite is amazing. He came through for my wife and I in less than 36
hours with a complete miracle of exactly what we asked for.
St.. Expedite, you will always be remembered for your work and what you did for us..
Enjoy the poundcake! :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Glad to hear he came through for you!

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Mon May 03, 2010 9:33 pm

maybe a silly questions.. im not real familiar with the saints. how do you pay with pound cake and flowers? what do you do with them?

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue May 04, 2010 12:42 pm

Thank you again St. Expedite!! i was concerned about that one and worried and worried but thanks to you it came out ok!!! thank you for being in my life and my parents life and filling it with blessings!!! :D
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue May 04, 2010 9:49 pm

(with thanks to St. Expedite and St. Jude for prayers answered!)

Please continue to bring more work offers in for me that is well suited

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 am

Thank you St Expidite for helping me in finding love and your continuous help!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:42 am

Thank you St Expedite for helping me in finding love and your continuous help!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

Leonine

Unread post by Leonine » Wed May 05, 2010 10:52 am

Hi everyone, as part of fulfilling my promise to Saint Expedite for help rendered:

Many thanks to you Saint Expedite for your Awesome help!!!
I needed some money quick, money that was on the way but was being slowed down.
So, I went to your altar, explained what I needed and why, asked about what you would like, verified via penedulum, and:
BAM!!! 2 days later, at the time I requested, the money arrived!

So many thanks to you!
As promised, I've given you 3 slices of poundcake, have thanked you online, and will post up info-sheets about you in three different places in my neighborhood!

Thanks again Saint Expedite! :D

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am

Saint Expedite, I cannot thank you enough for bestowing your blessings on me and granting my wish! You have demonstrated your divine power and the power of God. You have strengthened my faith. I will forever be gratefull to you, and you will always have my devotion. Thank you!

akashiclibrarian

Unread post by akashiclibrarian » Thu May 06, 2010 4:04 am

Once again, St. Expedite came through for me when I needed it desperately. Thank you St. Expedite for you blessings and care.

Patricia
aka The Akashic Librarian

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:14 am

Thank you St Expedite for your continuous help and for bringing positive and good connections to me.

Leonine

Unread post by Leonine » Fri May 07, 2010 12:06 am

Saint Expedite ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

egyptianqueen

Unread post by egyptianqueen » Fri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank You st Expedite again ! My boyfriend came threw with a nice gift for Mothers Day. You are the best!!!

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Fri May 07, 2010 3:48 pm

thankyou in advance St. Expedite. I trust in you.

penny_lane

Unread post by penny_lane » Fri May 07, 2010 7:30 pm

I successfully petitioned St. Expedite about 3 weeks ago. Afterwards I put a glass of rum next to his candle on my altar. However, I noticed some other posters listing pound cake and roses. Any one else use rum?
Thank you Saint Martha for helping my family
Thank you Saint Expedite for your quick help
Thank you Saint Jude for helping me succeed in difficult times

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Pound cake and flowers are the traditional offering that St. Expedite expects - that's why you see people posting about it. If you do not wish to provide that payment for his intercession, I would make sure to clear it with him first through divination.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri May 07, 2010 9:29 pm

penny_lane wrote:I successfully petitioned St. Expedite about 3 weeks ago. Afterwards I put a glass of rum next to his candle on my altar. However, I noticed some other posters listing pound cake and roses. Any one else use rum?
I have heard of people using rum in place of a glass of water, or whiskey. I was told any red flower would work, doesn't have to be roses. But you must always give him his cake unless you make it very clear from the start you will be doing something else and get a positive response from the Saint.
HRCC Student #1559

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Sat May 08, 2010 2:34 am

Any saint who wouldn't find this absolutely hilarious and inevitable is likely to meet with a sternly worded letter of disapproval from St. Francis. St. Expedite MUST have a sense of humor to do what he does, so I doubt you're in any trouble. :D
HRCC Student #2174G

JorginaMendoza

Unread post by JorginaMendoza » Sat May 08, 2010 10:31 pm

On May 1st I did a St. Expedite candle spell to protect my home from financial problems.
It worked beautifully! Thank you St. Expedite!

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Sun May 09, 2010 11:24 am

I HAVE BEEN PETITIONING ST. EXPEDITE RECENTLY. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE RESULTS THAT I WILL SOON SEE.

Shiva2500

Unread post by Shiva2500 » Sun May 09, 2010 9:07 pm

I am glad Saint Expedite came through for you as well :)
He is great... Thank you Saint Expedite for your blessings!

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Mon May 10, 2010 10:52 pm

i saw results with one of my petitions to st. expedite... thank you so much. many blessings st. expedite.

Gylesgyles
HRCC Student

Unread post by Gylesgyles » Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 am

I want to say a big thank you to Saint Expedite for finding my passport and bank paperwork in such a short space of time. He really came through!
:)

edallas1989

Unread post by edallas1989 » Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 am

Thank you Saint Expedite/Papa Legba! I asked Saint Expedite to remove a man from my home immediately and in less than 48 hours the troublesome man was gone! I was afraid it might not work because they say St. Expedite is called upon in money/financial matters but he still helped me anyway! Papa Legba/St. Expedite also made their presence known in my home. I had dreams they brought to me, I felt them walk by me, and physical phenomenon even occured. Lightbulbs burned out, and the next day the hose from the shower busted, and then the next day I found a whole pack of cigarettes under the couch! Some one from my family came by and gave me 50 dollars and my boyfriend found 27 dollars laying at a cross roads! I feel it had to be a sign from these beings. I feel they truly favor me because they come to my aid immediately each and everytime! Thank you Universe/God/St. Expedite/Papa Legba!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”