Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

How to Increase Psychic Visionary Telepathic Reading Skills

DestinyAndFate

How to Increase Psychic Visionary Telepathic Reading Skills

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what herbs that can cause or produce visions from LM? Thanks.

-Michelle

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Increase Psychic Visionary Telepathic Reading Skills

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:34 pm

You can always find a list of herbs and their magical uses here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Personally, I am very fond of the psychism enhancing qualities of Star Anise. It has a wonderfully symbolic "eye" shape and adding a bit to Psychic Vision incense powder is immensely potent. Some workers rink it in tea as well.

HER-STA-SEED
Star Anise Seed
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 am

ConjureMan wrote:Personally, I am very fond of Star Anise. It has a wonderfully symbolic shape and adding a bit to Psychic Vision incense powder is immensely potent.

Thank you, I may try that! :)

phoenix_eye

Unread post by phoenix_eye » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi,

Please allow me to preface a bit...

I have been practicing magic for four years. I have reached a point where I feel I need guidance from a teacher in the form of a spirit. There are only so many things that one person can teach another person, and somethings can't be easily put into words or from this plane of existence. A few magickal systems invoke the aid of a Holy Guardian Angel. There are very old and tried methods to reach ones Holy Guardian Angel yet not guaranteed to produce it. I have tried these methods, and came away not with knowledge and conversation of my Holy Guardian Angel but understanding that my need is more instruction in magic and less spiritual evolution.

Is there something that hoodoo can help me in attaining an other-worldly guide? I hope someone can help. I am at a cross roads and could really use assistance.

Thank you.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello,

I strongly suggest that you begin by establishing an ancestral altar for the purpose of ancestor veneration. Calling on the spirits of the beloved dead can greatly enhance your magical practice and even aid you in divination. My own work is spirit led and I owe a great deal of my success to my dear departed family.

Once you've prepared a suitable altar space, try to gather grave dirt from as many relatives as possible. Research the LM webpages to find the traditional method of gathering and paying for the dirt. Begin making offerings on a regular basis, burn candles for them and keep out fresh water on the altar to attract the spirits and aid their manifestation. Some supplies that will help you with this work are Acacia and Althaea roots / leaves, Kananga and Florida water for scenting offerings of water and dressing oils, like Spirit Guide, Master Key or 7-11 Holy Oil.

Taking the time to practice ancestor veneration will add a new dimension of fulfillment and power to your conjure work. Good luck!

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

phoenix_eye

Unread post by phoenix_eye » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Thank you Michelle for your reply. Most of my ancestors are buried in far away places and the ones near me are in stone crypts or cremated, as luck would have it. I was planing such an altar some years ago. It seems like a good idea, but my family seems to have a post-mortum fear of dirt. After I posted my question, I came a cross a couple of products in the LM catalog. One group of products was labeled "master key" and another call "spirit guide." Both products had a small descriptions, but I'm not sure if these would help my situation or not. Does anybody know or not if these could help me?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Your interest in securing Knowledge and Conversation of the Holy Guardian Angel is too far afield from the kind of folk magic we practice here, and to which my shop, the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. devotes its energies, for me to be able to help you. This is not a board on the general practice of magic. It is about the folk magic of the Southern USA.

Psychic Vision is a favoute among many readers:

OIL-HOO-PSYC
Psychic Vision Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Spirit Guide and Indian Spirit Guide are formulas for herb-based oils that come out of the African American Spiritualist Church tradition.

OIL-HOO-SPIR
Spirit Guide Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-INDI
Indian Spirit Guide Oil
$7.50

Master Key derives from the old circa 1910 popularity of the New Thought works of Charles Haanel, L. W. DeLawrence, et al.

OIL-HOO-MKEY
Master Key Oil
$7.50

And, in the old "Black and White Magic of Marie Laveau" book, mention is made of using Power Oil if working as a spiritual medium:

OIL-HOO-POWE
Power Oil
$7.50

These psychic oils can be used individually or blended. To learn more about blending oils and saving mobey by ordering 4 oz. Rootworkers and Churches Specials, see this web page:

http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Finding a spirit guide is not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm of the school of thought that just because someone is dead doesn't make them smarter, or suddenly privy to magical knowledge. If a person wasn't a spiritual worker before hand doesn't mean they'll suddenly have such knowledge when they're dead.

However, setting up an ancestor altar would be most beneficial because there is wisdom and power in the tradition that is often embodied by our elders and those who love us dearly. There could be no better guide on the best course of action than those who love you. While this is not exactly magical knowledge that they impart, they *will* impart wisdom and guidance that can be beneficial in your work, as dear Michelle said.

However if you are seeking "magical knowledge" then you want to seek out an actual teacher. Someone who is part of their tradition. For conjure, I highly recommend looking into Miss cat's correspondance course.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Astral Projection... If anyone here is familiar with it (seems alot of people I mention it to even when they say they are 'into' magick and what not have no idea what it is) is something I've been attempting for years, I've had a few experances here and there but nothing to note. Anyway I saw on here that there are some spell kits that aid in visons but I doubt they'd be on the same level as AP I'm wondering if anyone here has any experance and if anyone could think of a spell or some work that would really give decent aid?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Astral Projection is a term used by people working in other traditions. In hoodoo there is a belief in the gift and ability to dream-visit someone, sometimes called "dream walking" or "spirit visiting" someone. It is not unlike Astral Projection, but its purpose is more practical and aimed at influencing someone.

If you are looking for something to aid in any magical ability or spiritual gift then look into Power products and Mastery Key products, especially combined with Psychic Vision.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 am

Interesting... I had a manger once when I worked in PA that mentioned dream walking. he said he learned it from a native american? anyway I'll look into that thanks.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:29 am

Shadowy, Cat writes in her book that Hoodoo has some bits and pieces imported from Native American traditions. Makes sense since attempts were made to turn Native Americans into slaves at one time. Not a huge stretch to imagine them intermarrying and have children with the African slaves. And when two cultures are pushed together, some melding takes place. Could be that's where the term 'dream walking' entered Hoodoo. Although that's is mere speculation on my part with what little I know of Cultural Anthropology.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 am

Yeah I looked into it Dream Walking is a Native American term but it does appear in Hoodoo as well a bit interesting. I'd have to say your theroy is the most probable Maljen.

golden
Newly Registered

Unread post by golden » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 am

Hi, I have had this hunger for knowledge all of my life, but have no idea why. I have seen the dead, talked too and even dreamed about people that I dont even know but have seen before and what happened to them in their lives. I have tried different religons, read many many books but I am still confused on what I am suppose to do with all of this. Sometimes when I walk pass a person and this does not happen often but I am stopped to tell them something. It could be something they were praying for or someone who isnt here any more that wanted to tell them something. I have been reading books on Witchcraft, Rootwork, Astrology, Parapsyhcology, Quran, Torah, King James version of the bible along with what ever else since the age of seven. I have seen things that scared me and some that I was calm with, but I am so pulled to this and I dont know why. I dont know my birthfamily, but I have a strong feeling that this is who I am meaning Hoodoo, Rootwork or whatever you call it. Everytime I've tried to leave it alone, I end up right back to it. It's like it is installed in me to know this stuff. I just bought the book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic months ago and when I got it in the mail. I mean, I take care of that book like it's my other bible, no lie. Although I've only bought, I think one other thing prior to the book. When I am able, I plan to buy a lot more until I feel that I am able and ready to take the course. Sometimes I wish I could move closer to Miss. Cat so that I can be around people that I feel is like me, thats like family to me and not feel lift out or alone. My kids want to get involved and it makes me happy because they want to do it or they would do it on they're own. I dont know what part of that was a question, but I hope that you can understand and help me. I'm not going to run from it any more and just go with the flow of thing's.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:16 am

You might want to start with a reading for guidance into what rootwork practices might suit you on your quest for development.

allofthemwitches

Unread post by allofthemwitches » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 pm

I'm interested In incense recommendations for LM products that will aid in meditation, pathworking, and trance work.

Thanks,
Bryan

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:10 pm

psychic vision is a great product.
http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Psychic Vision, Spirit Guide, and Indian Spirit Guide for shamanic and trance work.

Tranquility and Blessing for quiet meditation.

OIL-HOO-BLES
Blessing Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-TRAN
Tranquility Oil
$7.50

Master Key for occult magical works.

Holy Oil for seeking God's blessing on one's spiritual journey.

OIL-SPE-SEVE
7-11 Holy Type Oil, 4 oz.
$14.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Personally, I rather like a mix of Myrrh and Frankincense resins for such things. Myrrh can bring a lot of "depth" to meditation and trance, owing to some of it's chemical constituents.
HRCC Student #1559

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I personally love the Psychic Vision incense for this...as well as home ground frankincense and myrrh.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm

I mix Psychic Vision and Master Key, onto a lightbulb, because I'm like that.
HRCC Student #2174G

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 pm

postby cognitivedissonance » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:15 am
I mix Psychic Vision and Master Key, onto a lightbulb, because I'm like that.

And what do you do with the light bulb once you have added these incenses to it?

Do you screw it into a lamp and turn it on? this doesn't sound particularly safe heating incense this way..... Or simply set it in front of you?
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Willowspell --

You don't put incenses on the lightbulb. You draw a cross or a sigil with the oil. But some people just drop stuff right on the bulb and then turn the light on.

You can also get ceramic rings that you put oil onto and then place on a lit bulb. It heats up and disperses the oil into the air.
I prefer oil diffusers, personally.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks everybody,
Great ideas this thread helps me as far as my developement
Many Blessings
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

420king

Unread post by 420king » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 pm

i want to know how to go about, finding my gifts, i want to help people,,right now things arent clear where my life is heading,, i know i want to help people,,, since a child ive always done things different than others around me,,, i remember people coming to see my mom about things, was kinda curiously wierd to me,,, but i felt special that people would come long ways to see her,, i kinda know what she was doing,,,, now im much older i want to learn and do the craft.... i also heard stories bout my grand pap too... im not spooked by this, it actually makes me more curious.... so what im asking or saying is i want someone to mentor me in the science,,,, is that possible.....
THE 420 KING

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 pm

you can learn more about hoodoo through reading cats book http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
reading her online book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Trying some spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Trying cats spell kits ( comes with everything needed): http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
And when ready take cats course on hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocourse.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:36 pm

J82 gives good advice. Becoming more skilled through practice, and then through taking Cat's class is a fantastic way to develop your gifts.

You can also consider having a reading done with an AIRR worker to see what gifts you may be particularly well suited with, and can also hire many of them for magical coaching sessions on subjects that you are interested in. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

I would suggest that if you don't already you begin honoring your ancestors - that will go a long way to support and aid your practice. Also work with Psychic Vision and Master Key products to help open up your natural skills.

Best of luck!

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

I have been advised to work on developing and strengthing my intuition and to not solely go on my gut reactions.

What line of products should I use? Clarity? Wisdom? A combination of the two, or something entirely different?

Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:28 am

I would go with Psychic Vision along with King Solomon Wisdom. You could also add some Master Key in there, as it helps you master all manner of spiritual and occult abilities.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

Hi Virgosleo,

Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom are both good choices and combine well - Tranquility can also be added to help keep a level head. I'm particularly partial to King Solomon Wisdom in relation to work situations and find that anointing with it daily helps keep things calm, cool and collected. (As a small tangent if u'll permit - to remember to listen to the good advice around me, I use King Solomon Wisdom to oil my ear jewelry since I wear large wooden stretches - it helps a lot ;) )

Other product combos you may want to consider that can help develop personal power and strength as well intuition:

Power (http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html) + Master Key (http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html)
John the Conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html) + Solomon seal root (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-solomon-seal.html)

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

virgosleo

Unread post by virgosleo » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Thank you for your replies. Is good to know I'm on the right path :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 pm

Psychic Vision would be my first item of choice, followed by Spirit Guide, Indian Spirit Guide, and Clarity.

OIL-HOO-PSYC
Psychic Vision Oil
$6.00

catherine yronwode

ninja0001
Newly Registered

Unread post by ninja0001 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

What do I need to do to send messages to the person you love your mind. I think we talk to each other with ours minds but I need more help

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 pm

SKull candles are one way to influence another person's thoughts, if that is what you are referring to. You can read all about how to use skull candles in that manner in the long skull candle thread: skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161.html

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:34 pm

For the last few months I have been having psychic visions while I am asleep, right around the time before I wake up.
They are definitely very different from dreams in that they are real or realistic scenes nothing fantasy-like. In the forms of memories or predictions of the future.

I would like to remember them better and in more detail when I wake is there anything I can do to strengthen them or make them more powerful? Right now I am remembering little bits throughout the day and/or as the prediction is happenening in real life I get a flash flood recall of the vision. I would like to have the recollection before the actual occurence.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Psychic Vision products is great for this. You can light a candle, take a spiritual bath, or anoint yourself with it. Also consider some Dandelion tea.

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:25 pm

I sleep with poppy seeds in my pillow case to help me, it has helped.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:39 am

Psycic Vision as mentioned above are good, but they need to be properly and specifically prayed over to remember and vivify your dream images. Consider cleansing on a regular basis to clear the senses before going to bed and apply Psychic Vision after. Clarity Products and Master Key Products may also help. Using and improving memory during the day will improve the recollection of dreams a lot. If you use Psychic Vision baths your should use hot water and soak in it rather than using a traditional drawing procedure. It will help you relax, an essential ingredient in rememberance.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Thank you everyone for your responses I had not seen these before today. I have all those products mentioned above including all the oils that I purchased from LM but was not sure how to use them. I will definitely take a psychic vision and burn a dressed candle. I think that Monday is best for psychic vision spells correct? I will start drinking the dandelion tea as well as putting poppy seeds in my pillow.

Has anyone used star anise to aid in psychic visions? and if so how?

Thank you in advance!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm

I've used Star Anise in a variety of ways--mojo hands, baths, and part of candle work. In one work aimed at increasing psychic ability I used a skull candle, dressed, loaded, and baptized in the clients name. I then stuck a Star Anise on the skull candle's "third eye." It worked very well for the client.

But Star Anise can be used like other herbs.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali. I just feel very drawn to the Star Anise. I have added it to incense before and have noticed that when I do it helps with visions.

Can I do this skull candle on myself? Would I have to baptize it if I can or just work it normally?

Thank you so much for your advice!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 am

I haven't read anything about these types of powers being a part of Conjure, but Conjure and psychic powers are both something I'd love to master. Does anyone have some suggestions or theories on how to do this?
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: capitalization & clarity
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

The use of Master Key (http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html) and Psychic Vision (http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html) products can help, as can magickal coaching by an AIRR member. ConjureMan.

Hope it can help.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lee Canipe
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 am

Luckbewithme876, did you ever see the movie Eve's Bayou? Mozelle's gift is a perfect example of the use of psychic powers in conjure. I agree with Aura, Lucky Mojo's Psychic Vision products are incredible! One of the very first things I ever bought from the Lucky Mojo was a Psychic Vision Spell Kit to help strengthen my natural abilities... the results were amazing & immediate.

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
HRCC Graduate #0398

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Conjure has all sorts of psychic talk; you'll hear lots about having the "sight," "visions," gazing into a crystal ball, reading people's spirit, dreaming true, prophesying which can all be categorized as psychic abilities.

As to psi or psychic abilities revolving around psychokinesis while there is no direct mention, you'll find that really talented root doctors are gifted in rather palpable ways. For example in Jim Haskins books he mentions a slave owner talking about one of his females slaves who was a roots woman and she had powers of mesmerizing and could pick up and handle deadly snakes (Gift of Spirit too). There is also reference to Dr. Buzzard's ability to cause physical pain to people with his look.

In my travels I've met root doctors with various psychokinetic abilities, though these were viewed as merely a result of their gift, not something they studied or tried to cultivate. For example, a Georgia man could snuff out candles just by focusing on them. He said he used the ability to snuff out candles that were being burned against him. In Chicago, another man could make pens and other small objects move. He called it a Gift from Spirit, not psychokinesis. He also had a strong gift for prophecy.

In addition to my divinatory abilities, I have some psychokinetic abilities but this was cultivated via work with other spirits.

So as you see psychic ability certainly exists in conjure and is deeply related to spirit.

To help develop your sense work with Psychic Vision to help develop other spiritual and occult powers work with Master Key products.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:31 pm

All fascinating stuff guys. :) Thanks for the help.

@ ConjureMan Ali so Gift of Spirit/telekinesis is something that you really can learn from scratch like any other magical skill and not an innate talent? I've actually heard it both ways from different people.

Also, I'm planning to eventually take the course on magic. If I were to create a Mojo Bag for this sort of thing, what should go in it? I know Master Root should go into it, and it should be dressed with Master Key Oil. is there a mineral or animal product that would be good for it? And which charm would work the best?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Master root and Master Key oil are not necessarily obligatory parts of a mojo bag - it all depends on what you're making the mojo for. Those ingredients could easily be completely inappropriate.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Let me be more specific; I'm making it for psychokinesis and other types of psychic powers (ones that wouldn't be covered under "Psychic Visions Mojo Bag"). ConjureMan Ali Master Key products would work well, and the description for Master Root makes it sound like it would be good for psychic powers.

Papa LeRoy
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Papa LeRoy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:53 am

To begin a ritual setting up my altar for removing any negativity which could interfere with the success of my work, I need these items.
1. Psychic and Spiritual Development Herb Candle
2. Power Oil
3. Holy Water
4. Aura of Enchantment Incense

Found item 2 on your store website, and item 3 can be had in a church, but cannot find items 1, 4 anywhere. Are these items 1, 4 still being made or is there a substitute?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:12 am

Papa LeRoy Mystic,

Lucky Mojo does carry Psychic Vision products (your Item 1), including a vigil candle. All Lucky Mojo vigil candles are dressed with oil, herbs, and prayer.

For item #4, Aura of Enchantment, you might try Lucky Mojo's Attraction, Bewitching, or Master Key.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Papa LeRoy
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Papa LeRoy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Lucky Mojo does carry Psychic Vision products, including a vigil candle. All Lucky Mojo vigil candles are dressed with oil, herbs, and prayer.
Thank You!!!

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm with Mama Micki on the Psychic Vision products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

I did a little research on the Aura of Enchantment, and it looks like you could substitute:

Attraction products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

or maybe Blessing

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

or Master Key products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Starfinder
Newly Registered

Unread post by Starfinder » Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello :) I would like to know if there is anything a rootworker can perform to help a client develop mediumship? Or is there any products that will help with this.. I ask because I would love to develop my mediumship but feel i may be blocking myself. Thanks in advance.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Some rootworkers can help you by doing work to bolster your own natural abilities OR they can instruct you on how to cultivate and use your gifts. Check out individual members of AIRR and see if someone offers these services and if you "click" with anyone in particular:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Good luck on your journey Starfinder.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lee Canipe
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Lee Canipe » Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 am

Starfinder, you can use any of the Psychic Vision products (http://www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html) to help with mediumship. Dress a white or blue candle with Psychic Vision oil and burn it along with some Psychic Vision incense. Pray for an increase in psychic ability, and ask the Lord to send helpful and benevolent spirits to help you. Also, check out the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church... most Spiritualist Churches offer guidence (through written materials or online forums, etc. for developing skills as a medium).

Lee Canipe #398 (G)
HRCC Graduate #0398

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 5:57 am

Master key is another great product too
www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

You could also go to the crossroads.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”