Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 am

I was taught to use neutral language:

"Just thinking of you and all the good times we once had had."

The point is that the letter is dressed, fixed, prepared and tricked. The words are not the message! Get over yourself, get over your emotional fragility, get over your literary pretensions, and just get the person to touch the danged powder.

What about this is unclear?

P.S. I've done it and gotten good results, many a time.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 02, 2010 11:52 am

hahahaha. thanks, Cat. your reply really made me laugh because I feel like someone just shook me and slapped me across the face (in a good way!) in a Moonstruck "snap out of it" kind of way. thanks for that....

well, I was unprepared when he got here so I gave him a piece of paper to look at with some Come To Me powder on it. We were groping on the couch before he left. Can I claim that as a step in the right direction? hahaha.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun May 02, 2010 12:00 pm

I think it's working great.. now keep up the good work.. Listen to Cat, she's always correct.. flowery doesn't matter.. just do it...

I still say add a little Follow Me Boy to the mix.. make him into a little puppy

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 02, 2010 12:31 pm

I would love to if I had it. Is there anything I can use in a pinch? bc I want to get that letter out...... thanks

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 pm

You could always put a bit of sugar in with your powder too, but it seems like you have plenty of powder as it is.

I had tremendous luck with the reconciliation kit, but the guy is still a wreck and has not gone for the help he needs, so I'm keeping him at arms length for now. And praying for his healing.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

good luck to you, snake. I have a link to really pretty, moving healing prayer if you're interested. PM me if you would like me to send it to you bc I dont know if I'm allowed to put links and things like that on the forum. It helped me tons when I was doing healing work. Someone also recommended a healing bath to me that really helped so I can send that to you as well.

illey

Unread post by illey » Sun May 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi friends.

I've been reading for a while but haven't posted much while I've waited for my situation to figure itself out. I seem to be at a standstill now and would very much like some advice as to what to do next, what products and processes would work.

In January, my boyfriend and I broke up. The main issue was that I was really wanting to talk about marriage and he wasn't ready. There was other stuff too - I was deeply depressed and it was affecting every aspect of my life. I've done a lot of work on myself through therapy and I'm in a much better place than I was before. Our break up was not pretty, and we both moved out of the place where we had been living together. We both live in our own apartments now. Things were really bad between us, but we managed to reconnect. Since March we've been taking things slowly. We go on a date about once a week. We're definitely still in love but taking things slowly.

I would really like for us to be in a relationship again. We still might need some reconciliation work to heal old wounds. I know that one thing that stands in our way of relationship/marriage is that he's very confused about what he wants out of his career. He wants a career of travel and adventure and isn't sure how to get that. I feel like if that part of his life made more sense (he knew what he wanted to do/had a good career) it would make it easier for him to talk about marriage. It's not that he's in a career he doesn't enjoy now, he likes his job. His job also will help him to eventually get his dream career, he just has to figure out how.

So what can I do to help us get back into an official boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? What can I do to ease his career situation? And after we're back together, what can be done to make him more marriage-minded? I'm not looking for overnight answers because I do think taking things slowly is part of why things are going well right now. Any advice would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 am

Hi, thanks everyone. Well, I went with Come To Me and a dollbaby. I also have Healing & Road Opener candles lit. (both burning quickly and beautifully.)

So he came to me. Record time. He was over last night and within minutes, we were acting inapproriately for "friends." He said we shouldn't we shouldn't so we didn't. On the way out, I asked him to give it some thought and he said we've talked about all this before.

I know CTM worked because he never allows our encounters to become physical.

So, he came to me and may still be attracted to me, but what do I use now to open his mind and open his heart to the possibility of us again? I know he loves me (like I said earlier, he told me so and I just know) yet I also know he won't even allow himself to think about it. Afraid of getting hurt a 2nd time, I suspect.

Also, how should I be "acting" while using this product? Aloof? Go after him now that he's come to me? Kind of like with the IS - you don't contact your target allowing them to contact you. Are there rules with Come To Me? bc I'm continuing to use it.

Thank you!!!!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 03, 2010 3:23 am

I'd take it easy. You just started your 'new plan' (CTM, doll baby, RO, etc.) - you should be happy there're movements already! What's happened so far I'll take it as signs and movements, rather than the outcome. You're still working it, just sit back and keep up the work and see how it unfolds.
HRCC Graduate #1610

illey

Unread post by illey » Mon May 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Just to add some more information from tonight, if that helps anyone give an answer.

He has said to me in the past since we've started going on dates again that he misses his friend. Tonight I told him I know he misses his friend, but sometimes I miss my boyfriend. He agreed that sometimes he misses his girlfriend. However, we broke up once before (totally different issues) and were back together in about a month. He said he didn't want to rush things like last time, and he'd like to continue taking things really slowly. I agreed. We also agreed to be exclusive, even without the official titles.

I'm ok with this for now, but I know I'll be wanting more in the future. I'm thinking that Fire of Love would be good to use to ignite more passion in our relationship - although things are going well, I'd like more passion and I think he would too. Would the oil or the fixed candle be better for my situation? Would it be better to use both? Is there another product that would be more likely to induce him wanting a relationship?

What about a honey jar? Although I feel he is obviously sweet on me at this point, is it worth it to start a honey jar to ensure sweetness? Are there things I could add to the jar to influence my specific situation?

All help appreciated. Thank you!

blanca080

Unread post by blanca080 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi everyone, I am new here but I am familiar with the religion and I love it tremendously, I have a dilemma I was involved with a guy who is about 3 yrs younger than me and the relationship was the best we were loving, honest, and the best of friends aside from lovers, The guy has a daughter with a girl who I got along with well I thought everything was amazing and great until i started to notice that he and I started to argue and fight over the littlest things and we never argued or fought, so I went to get my cards read and sure enough I came to find out that his baby momma was doing work for us to hate one another, but because I am spiritual I did not catch it the way he did we were together for 10 months this man proposed to me after 4 months into the relationship and we were planning our future< i came out pregnant from him and miscarried when i was 4 and a half months, it hurt us so bad we went through a tough moment, before us getting together we were BEST FRIENDS we talked about everything and now it has been 5 months going into 6 that he does not talk to me look at me or has anything to do with me .... I have tried acouple of things as far as honey with our names, lighting the love candles with the oracion to Santa Marta and Santa Elena and nothing has happened as of yet I have been doing these things since DECEMBER of 09 I don't know if it takes longer but I am kinda desperate I miss and love him so much and now I come to hear that his baby-momma is putting everyone that has to do with him against me family, friends and all and I am just so fed up with it and did i mention that his baby-momma likes me and wants me YES, she is gay and that would not be a problem if I were gay as well, but i am not and nor do I discriminate But he is the one I love and want........ If u guys know of anything that I can do please HELP ME!!!! Thank u so muchhhhhhh............

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue May 04, 2010 8:25 pm

In the future, please do a forum search as this type of question is asked on a semi regular basis.

First, you need to get a reading to determine is reconcilation is possible. You can choose from a list of readers and rootworkers at this link:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Second, Lucky Mojo has a whole section devoted to free love spells. The section also includes reconcilation spells which is exactly what you're looking for.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 04, 2010 11:43 pm

If nothing else you want to check to see if his ex is actually throwing for you. The claim that people are being worked against is something that readers that are not ethical will turn to. While I am not throwing doubt on your reader it may be best to get a second opinion, afterall why hold readers to higher standards than doctors ;-).

thelightfantastic went ahead and already posted the link for you. Set up an appointment and see what is going on. They can also direct you towards magical means of alleviating your conditions and restoring love.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

blanca080

Unread post by blanca080 » Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

I had a reading done and it was told to me that she is the cause and that she is throwing for me to fall for her I had this reading about a month ago, but i will try the website............ thank you sooo much.....

Carin Huber

Unread post by Carin Huber » Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

First, I want to say I'm glad to see you're happy to take things fairly slowly. So often, clients want overnight success, and become desperate when the desired person doesn't call them up within an hour of lighting a candle. This often leads to counterproductive energies from the client. :-/

Anyway, I think you're on the right track with the Fire of Love products. Candles are perfect for slow, steady work that brings good long-term results. I would set a glass encased vigil light every Friday. (http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-fire-of-love.html) You could also use a Love Me mojo hand (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-love-me.html), but make sure it's not someplace he might find it when things start to get intimate again. ;)

If you want to help your boyfriend with his career, perhaps a combination of Clarity (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html) and Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html) products. Here's a spell to get things going for him: With a pin, needle, or nail, write your boyfriend's name on a red male figural candle. Load the candle with sage (garden, not white), solomon's seal, and five finger grass (dig out a hollow in the base of the candle, pack a pinch of each herb in the hole, and remelt the dug out wax to seal the herbs in). Dress the figure, especially the head, with both oils. Place advertisements and employment want ads for his desired career on your altar, and place a photo of him on top of them. Finally, put a saucer on top of that, and burn the candle on the saucer. This work is best done on a Saturday. If you want to repeat it as an ongoing job, you can load and dress a new figural candle each time, or dress a plain red candle and set it in the remains of the first figural candle.

illey

Unread post by illey » Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Thank you so much for your advice! I'm glad to hear I'm on the right track, I was afraid I was way off the mark.

Especially thank you for the career advice. I know there is a lot of advice on here to help people when they're already in a career or know what they want, but sometimes harder to help people who aren't sure what they want. I definitely feel like I understand what products I should order now. I really, really appreciate it. :)

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed May 05, 2010 10:17 pm

I think the career advice (for your man) that you've been given is really good. I'll add my thoughts to the love work.

You guys have more or less reconciled, just not as lovers. I'd do a thorough cleansing of my flat (Chinese Wash is always good) and one or three Road Opener baths, then do the love bath. Do you have a honey jar or are you going to start one? Then I'd do a moving lodestone spell with the candle on the honey jar as a helper light. I'd stick with Fire of Love for now. Or you can keep up the honey jar and do a moving figural candles (pink) spell. A mojo is good to have since you see him regularly.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1610

zlove

Unread post by zlove » Sat May 08, 2010 11:43 am

Thank you Saint Martha and Thank you St Expedite. Work is progessing and fast. He emailed me and invited me to his birthday party last weekend. :o I brought him a small gift and dressed it and the wrapping paper with a few powders and bodily fluids ;) He opened the gift infront of me and loved it. He was complimenting me all night at how beautiful I look. He even said that this month he has more free time and that we should hang out. :D He was aroused, we danced very close and very sensual, such that I almost thought he was going to kiss me! (maybe the penis candle effects?) I think I probably would have been able to go home with him that night but I came to the party with friends and would rather wait. So I left the party with my friends just a few mins after a steamy dance. I wanted to leave on a high note.
His friends were also very complimenting and saw us dancing so close, I'm sure they are wondering if we are back to dating again. I ran my fingers thru his hair many times as we danced close but no luck with hairs. :? I even pulled a little. lol So, I took a napkin and wiped his neck and face since he was a bit sweaty.
1. What can I do with the napkin?
2.Its clear that he is attracted to me, what work should I do now to up the attraction to exclusive dating/relationship? I still have that extra red skull that I was planning on lighting this coming week and I also have some pink figural candles...
3.I will see him again tomorrow as I am organizing an event and he mentioned he would come. Yay!
I will try to get other personal concerns then too. Any other tips or spells?

Thanks, you guys rock!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:55 am

1. The napkin serves as a personal concern. Simply tear off a bit of the napkin where his sweat was, and use it in whatever spell you want.

2. Like I said in the previous posts, how he is attracted to you is important, and why he is not attracted to you more than a friend. Furthermore, the previous issues in this relationship need to be addressed. So you still need to work on that aspect. I would continue working with St. martha if however way you choose. But if you want this relationship to last this time around, you need to address the issues that broke you up in the first place.

So from here, you can do the skull candle (PM Me I can give you a red skull candle spell), and you can do a love me spell kit to help him ask you out again, and work that with St. Martha. I would continue dusting stuff, and wearing the oils. I would do honey jar as well along with your other work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

i want to draw my lover back & was told 3 seven-day candles would be more powerful than burning one...

i am going to put lavender love drops..attraction oil & come to me oil in it...but i am confused about the name paper: i have heard just put my name in each x3 others i hear my name over hers in pencil.whats the most effective way?

also all i have of personal concerns are hair.

can i add this in the candle to make mor effective? i also have a pic

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 pm

you might want to look into getting a reading and asking what work specifically do to. Though 7 day candles are a spell in themselves most ppl ( i know) use them with other work.. like a honey jar to sweeten them to you, and a rec spell to bring them back. Both are viable options in your case while also burning a 7 day candle such as lavender love, come to me and rec. If you burn them a name paper is fine or a petition paper with your goal written on it under the candle. I often place pics next to the candle for work if it applies. LM has some good suggestions under the info on each candle on how to write a petition. Good luck
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:17 pm

thanks, ive also heard of writing your name then theirs below your name with both of your dates of births on it

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:09 pm

The hair is a stronger connection than the name paper and the more information you have on the person the stronger the connection. Read here about writing name papers petition-paper-t4938s330.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm

thank you jw, that is very helpful!

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm

oh jw where would i put the strand of hair if its a 7 day candle? inside the candle, like one hair strand in each?

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm

I read a book awareness for sensitive people. And it said in the telepathy section of the book it says;

"If you want something from someone and you push the person telepathically to give it to you, you will push them away. And the more the person pulls away from you, the more likely you are going to push even harder to get through to them telepathically."

It also says,

"If you create space in yourself by pulling back and concentrating on your own life, you will probably find the other person desiring to connect with you. Example; If you want something, if you want someone to think of you, be with you, or give you attention, the way you get it is by withdrawing all of your attention from them. [...] If you want attention from someone stop thinking of them and get on with your own life. Then when he senses you there is nothing there and then the person will be drawn to you."

Now I am confused. What about a honey jar, or any other reconciliation work?

Does this mean that I shouldn't do these things because I am bombarded them with my messages or my energy?

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Well you are applying some new age thinking to your work which is not hoodoo.

The work and products at LM are real hoodoo not mixed with any new age ideas or thinking.

You cant take new age concepts and apply it to a system of magic and wonder why it does not fit. Hoodoo has beeen around for centries this idea of yours was divised by some author probably 2 years ago. Thats like taking the Bible and applying it to the Koran and wondering why they just dont fit?

Personally the book you read sound like any typical book on dating games, dont show you care if you want them to care, act cold..etc. the only thing I would say the book is right on and fits with hoodoo is that once you do the work you should stop thinking about it, not because you are forcing subconsious thoughts on the target but by thinking and talking too much will kill the work.

You need to do the work and let it go do its thing. Hence in hoodoo it is said to set it and forget it.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Different traditions work differently with mental influence. If you read a book on the Golden Dawn, would you ask why we do honey jars when the Golden Dawn book says we should raid Lunar Yesodic energies? ;-)

Depending on which tradition you work with you'll approach things differently.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri May 14, 2010 6:17 pm

But I am asking about is the energy.

If you want someone to reconcile with you and you are sending thoughtforms for them to hear you everyday, will they be drawn to you or do you have to pull away from them to have them be drawn to you?

And when you do honey jars you are thinking about that person so thats "bombarding" the person with your energy at least 3 times a week. So you are doing spells and this book says no no no don't spend anytime thinking of them or sending them your energy, or they will move farther away from you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Again you are mixing different theorys in how to get a person back. Honey jars theory is that they are sweetened to you and drawn to you, that the herbs in the honey ( assuming you used a LM one) will draw them to rec, and come to you with love because thats what those herbs ( energy..spirits) do and that sweeteners are used to make someone sweet to you and think sweetly of you.. So if you are asking if a making a person sweet to you, think about you constantly and think of you in sweet ways then yes thats exactly what the honey jar is doing. If you are asking if thats a bad thing, simple logic says no if you want them back.. lets assume you think about this person all the time and they want you back too.. does that some how mean they sub conciously made you think of them all the time and now you dont want them back? I think the flaw in the logic is obvious. Honey jars are a traditional work of hoodoo used to bring a person to you, logically do you think we would keep using them if they caused people ot leave us? or move further away.. I think thats what we call a vinagar jar. I think what you are missing is that if thats the theory of magic you want to use thats fine but realize its not hodoo and it has no place in hoodoo workings.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Well, he is continuing to come. but he doesn't stay. He keeps making up excuses to come over. We spent today together but, stupidly, at the end of the night, I made the mistake of asking him if we could get back together and he repeated, once again, what he has been repeating for a long time - no. That he is enjoying things the way they are now - us as bff,s. We've already made plans for tomorrow.

So, Come to Me works, because he's coming, I guess he can't help himself, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on his overall opinion of us.

I just don't know what approach to take now. Any suggestions, please?

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat May 15, 2010 5:40 pm

well, it really sounds as though fires of love is in order!
and I'd avoid "the talk" because it puts him into an analytical place when what you want is PASSION. maybe some kiss me now also?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Review what ConjureMan added...and follow freegirl's advice, 'stop asking' and keep the work going, do you have a honey jar going? What about the doll baby?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm

I think the products that you need are kiss me now, and it sounds like you need a reading to understand EXACTLY why he does not want to be more than a friend to you. Obviously, there is something more that you need to do besides come to me. I would get a reading, and see exactly what you need to do to get him to come to you. Also, I agree that you need to keep the thinking and talking to a minimum. Its like he is obviously coming to you time and time again...why are you going to say lets give this a try when he is already showing through his ACTIONS that he wants to spend time with you. I know that people get hung up on labels such as boyfriend and girlfriend, but if he is coming over and feeling you up then your work is working. You ARE getting movement, but you are not 100% there. Also, the more you push him by doing all this talking the more it is turning him off. That shows a dynamic of your relationship that is also weak. He states his needs or his opinion, and you push for something. Working on the target is great, but you need to work on yourself as well to make sure that you do not end up back in this same spot. Many of times people get there lovers back but they do not change the behavior that caused their lover to leave in the first place, and then they are right back in the same boat.

I think you need to get a reading and directly address what the situation is. Putting passion in a relationship with products such as fire of love and kiss me now are great, but whatever drove you and him apart still needs to be addressed. On the other hand, I feel like he is saying one thing and doing another. Also, you need to give your work time to work, and be realistic. For a good solid relationship you do not want it to be rushed back together. Anywhoo...good luck.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 15, 2010 9:51 pm

I stick with the Fires of Love. It will heat things up and push him closer to you. However you should be careful how you approach him. This is why readings are so important. They can tell you when to apply pressure, or when not to approach a target about questions of relationships.

Start adding the Fires of Love, wear it as a scent, dress a Red Penis candle etc. You want to move from proximity to desire and passion.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Everyone, thanks..

Stars, you couldn't be more right. I am completely repeating old behavior. We broke up because I kept pushing him for more.

and actually, I do have another reading scheduled. I'm just trying to do some work in the meantime.

Everyone, I am doing Fires of Love with Come To Me. I started the two together along with Healing (like ConjureMan suggested). Thing is, I think there already is passion. He just won't go for it. So is there something that will cause him to just let go? Something that will let him see me or the situation differently. He's so convinced we're better off now. Is there something that will let him just... I don't know... change him mind? or do I stick with Fire of Love until he just can't resist? but that won't necessarily end in a relationship.

anything more I could be doing in the meantime? thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Well try to consider that it literally has been a couple of weeks since you posted and took our advice so give it time to really take hold and manifest. If he's got a great deal of issues to deal with then it may take time to work through that.

You can compliment your healing and love work with a Road Opener and possibly feeding him your stuff.

Beyond that I'd keep working what you've got until the reading gives you more specific directions.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 16, 2010 1:54 pm

ok, will do. btw, I did your other suggestion yesterday regarding the stuff. so sneaky. so empowering, though.

It's just that it's all been working so nicely that I sort of got the fever now...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Personally, I think you need more than fire of love with come to me. With regards to all your questions, I would ask those questions during the reading. There is already passion there, but there seems to be some resistance to this passion and wanting to be with you due to other issues.

I think if you want to achieve your goal, and bring this man closer to you. You need to address whatever it is that is holding him BACK. For example, if I were trying to get my ex back and he was still attracted to me and felt passionate towards me BUT could not act on it because perhaps maybe he could not let go of past relationship issues. Then what needs to be addressed is getting him to let go of past relationship issues, and helping him see that we are capable of being together. This is just an example. But throwing more come to me and fire of love (in the example) is not going to address the issue. What needs to be addressed is the resistant behavior, and the cause of it. So you need to figure out what that is...in the reading.

But for now, I would recommend doing some love uncrossing work. With a half black and half red candle jumbo candle. Simply cut off the colored tip of the candle, and turn it over creating a new tip with the black portion. On the colored part write the both of your names, and on the black part write what you want him to let go of...perhaps past issues (this can be further determined when you get the reading). All of the writing must be done in mirror writing. You can use rose petals, uncrossing oil/powder, and rue. The love uncrossing is not only for love jinxes, but to uncross the negative conditions as well.

I would follow this up with a road opener, and some skull work to put positive images and thoughts in his mind of this relationship. However, you need to work on yourself because the more you keep doing these SAME behaviors he is just going to feel like you are going to do this in the relationship. I feel like that is turning him off. So make sure you work on yourself.

AmaSarah wrote:Everyone, thanks.

Stars, you couldn't be more right. I am completely repeating old behavior. We broke up because I kept pushing him for more.

and actually, I do have a reading scheduled. I've been waiting weeks for it. I'm just trying to do some work in the meantime.

Everyone, I am doing Fires of Love with Come To Me. I started the two together along with Healing (like ConjureMan suggested). Thing is, I think there already is passion. He just won't go for it. So is there something that will cause him to just let go? Something that will let him see me or the situation differently. He's so convinced we're better off now. Is there something that will let him just... I don't know... change him mind? or do I stick with Fire of Love until he just can't resist? but that won't necessarily end in a relationship.

my reading is coming up but anything more I could be doing in the meantime? thanks

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 pm

excellent, excellent advice. a million thanks.

Stars, what you wrote in paragraph #2 is exactly what I've been trying to express. That's the point/question/thought I've been trying to formulate. Thanks for finding the words for me.

My reading is this weekend. I feel much more prepared going into it now...

thank you to everyone. This forum and everyone on it is a great find.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

The reality of the situation is that any advice given is going to be a shot in the dark here. Many of the workings can help alleviate the condition you are stuck in, but you won't get the movement you need until you get that reading, which you are. Since you've wanted to continue work until you get that reading then just keep doing what you're doing, follow the advice you've been given by previous posters, but keep in mind that the real work will start when your reader will point you in the direction to head.

A love uncrossing is not a bad idea, especially if you are indeed in crossed conditions for love. Personally, I would go about it with baths, but that's just me. The reader will tell you if this step is necessary.

I think Road Opener is really important in this case. You've got to give the candles time though.

star80

Unread post by star80 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 am

Hi I'm new here and i need recommendations on what to use here to get my ex husband back. Here is my situation my ex and I did not see each other for over a year and a half while going through our divorce and in Feb of this year all of a sudden he is back in my life to see our daughter. Shortly after that he tells me he messed everything up and he didn't know how to fix everything with us and since then we have been texting each other alot and when we see each other he is affectionate and shows alot of interest in me, btw he tells me alot that he's attracted to me and that we still have our connection and i agree and am attracted to him also..so here is my problem. He may or may not be with the girl who broke us apart stll, everytime i feel we are getting closer to reconciling it's like something pulls him back and i'm getting tired of it. I want him back very much and i was thinking about the IS spell or Saint Martha since he is a stubborn person, but I have no idea what do for sure. I do not mind doing a combination of things.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 20, 2010 4:20 am

You need to get a reading done first, otherwise you will continue to have no idea as to what to do. I strongly suggest you work with someone from the AIRR as they are all reputable. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
HRCC Student #1559

star80

Unread post by star80 » Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 am

I forgot to say in my first post that i have had professional work done on him last month and they told me he still loves me on some level and that he wants the same as me to be together . I already know what some of his issues are, i know that he thinks he did so much damage that if we got back together our families wouldn't like it which i know is not true because my family would forgive him also i was told that the girl that stole him from me was doing some kind of work on him. Like i said before i was thinking about the IS spell or petitioning to a couple saints.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 20, 2010 1:50 pm

HD suggestion was to get a reading from a member of AIRR. This allows you an opporunity to get a second opinion and also gives you a different persepctive on things. I second this opinion.

I dont' think the IS is the right spell in this case. The rationale that a target is stubborn doesn't instantly mean the IS. The IS is a tormenting coerive spell that will bring back your husband, but he'll be pissed and angry. Such a foundation is weak to rebuild a relationship from. Since things are already shaky the IS may make matters worse.

When a target is "stubborn" there are ways that can be employed to help weaken them to your suggestion. Heat can be added to any conjure help build up the pressure. Learning which angle to work it from can help a great deal too. For example if your husband is a deep thinker a person ruled by his thoughts then work with a skull candle. If he's a man for whom proximity is important and is victim to the "out of sight, out of mind" complex then work a moving candle spell to keep you close to him, if he's a man who lets his passions rule him then hit him with a red penis candle etc etc. This is where the reading HD recommended comes in handy. The reader will pick up what will work best on your target.

If you are familiar with Catholic Folk Magick then Saint Martha may be of some help. She is known for having a hand for straying husbands. She's also known for kicking those same husbands to the curb if they are just not worth it ;-).

Good luck!

star80

Unread post by star80 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Well thank you conjureman!! What would be the oils to use with the skull candle? I know him pretty well and i know that he also listens and is easily influenced by the wrong people, which is why we ended up divorced. I do truly believe that we are meant to be together and the fact that he tells me we had a special connection that he has never had with anyone else tells me alot also it tells me that this girl he left me for he doesn't have this connection with at all also we were supposed to have a 3 month supervised visitation with our daughter and before the 3 months were up he told me he wanted me to stay around for the visits because he likes spending time with me and our visits always go way past the hours they are supposed to be. This is why i have asked what to do for ways to make him come even closer to me so that we can eventually be together. It seems like also that we are connected on a spiritual level too, because alot of times what he feels i feel or we sometimes think the same thing there have been times when i've said something and he says i was just gonna say that, just an example. I've never been this connected to anyone before, so any other suggestions are appreciated..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Search the forum using key words, Skull candle, or something similar because there is a lot of info on the Skull candle spell... Also St. Martha has been discussed in the forum as well...excellent Saint to have on your side. But to cut out the confusion follow the advise and get a reader to confirm which way to go to get results and that is what you want... Good Luck!

star80

Unread post by star80 » Thu May 20, 2010 2:51 pm

ok thanks i will look up both and hopefully get another read..

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri May 21, 2010 1:37 pm

I need to really thank everyone on here for the support during this ordeal. My wife and I are most likely not getting back together, but I learned soooo much during this about myself, thinking clearly, and conjure. I never thought I'd be able to get the results that I did and I think that they were pretty amazing. I do also have to say thank you to the two people that did rootwork on my behalf also. I know nothing can be substituted for their experience. It's actually pretty amazing how things work out. As I'm trying to get my wife back a woman I worked with for 3 years ended up being a great friend through it all. She was going through the same thing with her husband. We became very close through all of this. I never gave up on my wife through it and she encouraged me to see it all through and if when it was all over and settled maybe we can try to have a relationship..I told her I need to wait to see just so I don't wonder for the rest of my life what would have happened if I didn't give up. She said "I wouldn't expect anything less from you" which really helped me keep my mind focused on bringing my wife back.. I still have until the June 1st when the magick work will stop. So again I need to say thank you to all of you for everything and who knows I might need some help in the future with a new relationship. The knowledge I've gained is priceless!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 21, 2010 1:50 pm

hoodooTom, also keep in mind, even as the spell may be complete, the magic is still working on your behalf. Good Luck!

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Fri May 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Yep I remember. I plan on waiting a little bit before I pursue an actual relationship with the woman I've been around through this. I still need to know in my heart that my wife isn't coming home for sure.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 am

From reading your earlier posts and reading these recent ones, Tom, I am amazed and impressed by how much you have grown as a person. You hve handled the situation in a very mature manner, and kept in mind throughout all this what is best for your son. You have been an amazing father. Now you say you have learned a lot throughout this ordeal, you have new opportunities in your life. This has been a time in your life that would have crushed many lesser people and made them bitter, angry individuals. You, however, have viewed this as a lerning experience and are looking ahead at all the positive things that have happened to you. Whether your wife returns to you or not, I have every confidence that you will be happy.

I'm proud of you.

Dina

Unread post by Dina » Sat May 22, 2010 10:15 pm

LOVE
We were over 3 years together, he started acting weird lately so i caught him telling me lies about him going out with friends and me sitting home.
I yelled at him because of dishonesty and he moved out, without even trying to explain. He came over today to take some of his clothing with him.. He said he needs some space. I'm guessing he is working around another girl... He said we are not done and will see how it goes. I feel like he is trying to make this easier..and still give him some choices .. He left some of his personal items here i guess he will be back for that...
I'm so sad and heartbroken i let him live with me for fee, I took care of his son while taking care of my mam that is awaiting surgery..I also had to deal with his ex that was constantly taking him to court and hating me, so maybe she did something too ? I feel stabbed in the back...
I don't know what should I use .. Reconciliation spell kit , Love me spell kit, Follow me boy spell kit or Come to me !!
I need something fast... something before he gets completely away from me.. .. he appeared very emotionless and weird when he came over for his clothing.
JOB
Last month i was walked out because my coworker got accused of doing something he was not supposed to. I was a witness however i worked 16 hours that day and did not remember anything out of ordinary.. After the investigation i was sent home with no explanation..my rep.. said that investigator felt like i was not telling the truth and was protecting my partner.. well they proved that nothing happen that was not supposed to happen and accused partner is going back to work while im still sitting home.. They say because i was a part time they dont have to call me back...
What should i use ??.. I already have steady work oil and john c oil...not sure what is the oil for..i have brown and green candles..I don't even know who is deciding about me going back to work because it was external invest.

Thank you very much for all suggestions and advices...

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello conjureman
with the same case above ,you suggested Red penis candle for that kind of man whose heart governed by Passion
i would like to ask what kind of candle you would suggest in woman case for same situations? as red penis candle is for Man

star80

Unread post by star80 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 pm

There is a red female vulva candle under the listing for ritual candles, thought i would just let you know since i see you are online also..

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 4:17 am

Hi, I had a reading last night that revealed my ex is in desperate need of healing work for past relationships and also needs some courage work. My rootworker is doing work for me but I would like to do some as well.

Could you please help with a recipe to dress the vigil candles? &/or prayers or techniques I should be incorporating? for both healing and courage

I've found this so far but I don't know if these are right or not:

HEALING
Master of the Woods
myrrh as an incense.

COURAGE
High John the Conquerer
Yarrow Flower (sounds extreme, maybe)
vetiver
frankincense
sage
red rose
solomon seal

thank you

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 am

Hi, I was thinking of creating a mojo bag to give to my ex to desire and want to reconcile with me.

I was thinking of including in it:
Road opener
High John the Conquerer root (my reading said he needs courage)
Master of the Woods (also said he needed healing)
Come to Me
Fire of love
Uncrossing
Balm of gilead
rose petals
maybe some dominating herbs?

all topped with my personal effects. I'm trying to give him all the work I am doing for him but giving him me as his target.

Can this work? or could I be running the risk of bringing someone else into his life using these products? or would including my personal effects direct it at just me?

also, I would just tell him the bag is a good luck charm to help him get that job he wants. any complication here with this white lie?

thanks....

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:26 am

I wouldn't give him a mojo to attract him to you. You should wear the mojo, but I would dress letters, cards, and if still in touch--his card, him, his home--with sachets for drawing him to you. Do you have a honey jar working for reconciliation? probably a bottle spell to bury on his property?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:44 am

Before I guess ingredients, I would have a vigil set at the church (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... racle.html) or order a Blessing Spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html) Do you know the type of work your reading is doing on your behalf?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 23, 2010 5:52 am

John the Conqueror oil is for mastery and personal power (read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html)

First, I would suggest a reading to remove the guess work and to see exactly what is going on. But you can start a honey jar on your boyfriend for reconciliation (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”