Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

loabeliever

Re: Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member to the forum but have previously worked with LM products several times with great success. It's been some time I had done any work however due to my circumstance I return to this site to seek help from professionals who have more knowledge than me.

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for nearly 6 yrs, we finally moved in together this January, problem is once we moved in together we had a lot of fights and arguments that caused him to drift from me... I didn't realize how the little things were really getting to him since I figured we are just adjusting- problem is this whole moving in experience is making him lean towards not being with me since he feels we were arguing about household things, how we like our space , privacy and all that , etc.

I caught on to this and finally we had the conversation were he told me we fight too much and hes been thinking about ending our relationship... of course i was devastated and told him lets please make things work this is new for the both of us and its been hard for me too but I am not going to give up- he said its his natural reaction to us fighting & arguing- he becomes distant an he doesn't know how to fake it.

I have been lighting candles on honey jar for healing and love - i used the stay with me powder around my house the bed and everything candles are burning strong however He is being stubborn and distant still - we had sex last night and I took the sexual fluids and anointed the candles with it and am hoping to burn it today.

My question is I burn my honey jar candles in his presence and i am not sure if that's making him have his guards up more or what since he see's my work he doesn't know what i am doing but still (maybe he is suspicious :?: ).

I put his hair inside the jar with mine and we are polite to each other but he doesn't share anything with me or text/call or anything

I don't know; i am growing frustrated since his birthday is in a few weeks and we are not exactly in the best place and he doesn't show any interest... :( i am happy we are not fighting tho i dont ask him questions or nag him about anything.

target characteristics: Stubborn, Cold, Stern, Distant.

I know there are females around him at work and social media and stuff so what i did is a vinegar jar with his hair and all the social media icons along with my petition stating may he feel no attraction or feel any connection with any other women and buried at by his job. I dont believe the vinegar is affecting us in anyway however my concern is what more can i do to draw him closer to me and really boost up my spells since i do want to spend time with him on his bday rather than him being out with his boys and crap :evil:

Please advice. I would love some input.

I think i am about to start my period so i am going to cook him some spaghetti but yes if anyone can help advice i would really appreciate it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Hello, loabeliever ,

Welcome to the forum,

First, I would not perform any of these spells in front of him. Not good to do.

Then, of course, I highly recommend healing and tranquility products for him on a skull candle.

Peaceful Home products so that you stop fighting

Peace Water to wash wipe your floors and non-wood and non-leather surfaces

Here are the links:

http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

And here is an array of love spells to perform afterwards: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And please keep up the honey jar work (just not in front of him!!)

Wishing you the very best

take care

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Thank you Miss. Aida I will do, today is full moon so i will be using a white candle dressed in our sexual fluid on top of the jar while i wait on my order :) Thanks again.

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:44 am

Hello

I am new to the board and root work. I have a questions and hope I can get an answer soon, I have been reading and found everyone to be helpful. so here goes

My ex and I have been in contact after many years of not speaking. He gave me a new number other than the one I had before however we havent talk just text once in awhile. I want to get back with him and I think he has some interest too but may not want to make the first move. What spell can I use to let him communicate with me more before I get the come to me..thanks for your help..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Hello, Curios12 ,

Welcome to the forum!!

We realize that you are new so we ask that you do no not start new topics.

To look for spells. First, check the search engine. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white box. Just type in your key words (in this case, for example, it would have been: communication). Then, the engine will take you to several areas to chose from.

I have merged your post to a thread dealing with this. And thee are 9 pages here. After reading the pages, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us!

Wishing you Great success!

take care

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Tue May 31, 2016 2:06 pm

Thanks Miss Aida I will be sure to check out this thread. I kinda know it would have been merged since this may have been a topic that was already discussed!

Crystalwalker

Unread post by Crystalwalker » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello,

Me and my boyfriend have been on and off again for years and just recently got back together and moved in together. Everything was going good until we sat down to talk about things and than we both seemed to have shut down where he won't really talk to me let alone touch me. I was wondering if I should do a truth spell first and see if there is something he's hiding and go from there or if I should do a reconcile spell? I would love for it to finally work for us and it seemed to be going great until this snag.

Thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, Crystalwalker,

I would first perform a communication spell. And you can find them right on this thread.

Reconciliation is a possibility but since he's already there, you might want to perform love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I pray things work out for both of you.

Take care

Crystalwalker

Unread post by Crystalwalker » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:38 am

Miss Aida,

So we had the talk last night and he stated he loves and cares for me but feel that we clash on a talking level and we need to work on it, but doesn't know if things will get better. He is talking about still working on it for three more months but seems he doesn't have much hope for change. Should I still do a love spell and keep working my honey jar? Or should I do something to keep him here versus running out to other people and not coming home?

Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Hell Crystalwalker,

I say do all of the above! work on him loving you more and on him not going to other people!

Peace~

Nathen

MarsInAries

Unread post by MarsInAries » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi guys
I searched the board but didn't seem to find any topics specifically about this.

I had been talking to someone on a romantic level for a while and suddenly everything went quiet with no explanation. I'm curious if anyone has any good tricks or spells to get someone to reach out, communicate, or respond to messages being sent? I tried the Ammonia Jar Spell (to reverse conditions) but that hasn't changed anything yet (set it up 2 weeks ago).

Thanks! :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, MarsInAries,

I have moved and merged your post to the correct thread.

Please read the 9 pages here for spell ideas.

After reading them, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Wishing you the very best

take care

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:30 am

Hi.
My target and I had been seeing each other for a year. Suddenly, she started ignoring me unreasonably and there's no way to get in touch with her from me right now.

I assisted her with money several times as she asked for, so she may feel that it's troublesome and she doesn't want to have any connection with me. I never asked her to pay me back, but she has been brushing me off. I'm so frustrated that I can't go on.

Are there any spells she misses me so much and contact me soon? I just want to hear from her!
We don't have much information about hoodoo in my country, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:37 am

Hello, cafecocktail,

I have split and merged your post to the correct thread.

Please read the 9 pages here. After this, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, you may want to have the Missionary Independent Church to light Mercury candles for you for communication:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

I hope this helps

Take care

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:30 am

Thank you for your reply, Miss Aida. I've read all the posts of this thread, and it's helpful.

I have a question.

Actually over one year has passed since we have lost our communication.
Although I was ignored when I e-maiIed her several times, I found that she cared about me a bit on her Facebook. So I slightly have hope and I tried some easy spells-which have not worked at this moment.

I'd like her to feel that she shouldn't have brushed me off, she was cruel to me, she misses me so much and that she wants to see me again. If she contacts me once again, my bad feeling about her would disappear.

I'm planning to try Blockbuster spell as there are some obstacles, lots of emotional blockage between us. Also, I'm trying to do Reconciliation Bottle Spell with deer's tongue and black tobacco.

Do you think my plan is appropriate for this situation? Or is there any other spell which would be better and effective? My goal is to have her contact me right soon.

I'm interested in Mercury candle at the Church. Thank you for your advice again. As for my question, any suggestion would be appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello cafecocktail,

I think your plan to do Block Buster and Reconciliation work, as well as light a Mercury candle through the church, is a great plan. If you'd like more information on what rootwork would be appropriate for your situation, I'd recommend getting a reading from a reputable reader:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:27 am

Thank you for your advice, sisterjean.
I'll try my work and I'm going to get a reading as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Trixiedoll345

Unread post by Trixiedoll345 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:43 am

Okay, so here's my situation...

I met a guy online about 3 months ago. We hit it off and there was definite sexual attraction there. We talked everyday for like a month. We never exchanged numbers but we have each others emails (so contact is possible). We discussed him coming to visit me (I live 3 hours away from him) and all was well. One day though, we just kind of stopped talking. I don't want to just randomly email him because I am weird I guess but I can't get him off my mind. One of the last things he said to me was he really thought I would be a fun girl and he'd really like to hangout. I want to start talking to him again with a little push if you will :lol: I need help!!! I would like to not only talk to him again but let something romantically bloom.

A little info on what I know on spells...which is not much. haha I do have a woman I go to for tarot readings, I like her. She helped me before but I figured I'd like to maybe do this on my own to save some money :?: I don't know how to easily make him contact me and be romantically interested in me. Help please!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:04 am

Hello, Trixiedoll345 ,

Welcome to the forum

I have moved and merged your post to the correct thread.

Please read the 9 pages here for communication spell ideas.

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:17 am

Hi my name is Britney I am 22 years old and I am Very new to lucky mojo.

My mother has been practising hoodoo for about 4 years now and I thought she was crazy, but I realised that she had a spiritual gift and I regret not learning some things from her. I am not living with her at the moment as I am away from home studying. Every now and then she gives me advice on candle magic and other things in regards to hoodoo. But I found this website through doing some research and I was wondering if you could help me

I’ll try and make it brief.

When I was 14 I was out of school for two months due to an eating disorder and I was also suffering from server candida. Towards the end of my GCSE year (10) I returned to school after my mother and grandmother helped me to recover. My classmates were very kind to me and welcomed me back into my classes. During this time I was still underweight and recovering.

There was this handsome boy who was always staring at me in my English and R.E and of Classes. Apparently, he was in my form class but I never noticed him as always kept to myself during secondary school.

To cut a long story short, he asked me out. This was towards the end of the school year. I told a white lie to him saying “I wasn’t allowed to date until I’m 18". Now part of this was true and the other part false. I did this because I didn’t want him to know the real me and at the age of 14/15 I was highly insecure along with my eating disorder and mental health issues. So in my mind, I thought I was doing him a favour that he'd be better off not dating me because I come with a lot of problems. But instead of explaining myself I told that white lie he and he became sad and he immediately stopped communicating with me.
Throughout year 11 to the end of sixth form we had several encounters but never talked to each other. I never bothered to express my feelings to him and neither did he. Whenever I was around him I felt super nervous. They only time we would communicate is when we were forceed to in class or in after school activities (as we live near to each other).

When I turned 18 I found out he was dating younger a girl in year 11. Of course I was crushed but I took at as he was no longer interested in me. For two years in sixth form I had to watch them smooch and cuddle and it angered me to the point I didn’t was to be in school anymore. Eventually I stayed in the ICT suite except if I had lessons. Sometimes he would come and sit next to me and stare at me hoping that I would talk to him but I was so mad he was with a younger girl and she was really pretty, so I refused to say anything. In my mind I wasn’t ignoring him but that’s how he interpreted it. Our communication became off whack because he decided to play games with me so I refused to show him my feelings...

In our media class, he attempted to talk to me. In year 13 He invited me to a film club activity which only occurred after school. He knew I was a film nerd and he was too. I couldn't ignore him as my other classmates were watching and I really missed talking to him. We attended the film club every Thursday after school. Towards the end of the school year we started talking again. But it was strictly about films or film related. He would stare into my eyes a lot and I would get super nervous I felt he was too. One afternoon we went home on the bus together and it was 30 ride home from the centre. As we sat next to each other I was extremely tempted to kiss him but I didn’t thinking about his girlfriend and my Karma. Thankfully I was sitting on the window side of the bus so I could turn my head in the heat of temptation. I was extremely restless but once again I kept my feelings inside and didn’t tell him that I still liked him. He asked if I was going to the sixth form prom and I replied "no". We sat in silence on the rest of the ride home and he walked me to my flat door. I hugged him and he went home. Later on I found out the he and his girlfriend were not officially together when He and I were attending the film club.
Because we were not communicating properly our relationship became a mess I ended up hurt and he was angry with me for ignoring him most of time.

Reflecting back my time in sixth form and secondary school I was really bad at reading my intuition quite often I would ignore my instincts thinking it was my mind playing games on me. Eventually, we stopped talking to each other and went onto University. I would look at his Facebook a lot and I saw that he was having a great time at Uni while I was at home still reflecting on our failed relationship.

The reason why I come here for your help is because I want to start talking to him again. I have been having dreams a about him since last year and it's quite often. And before I wanted to approach candle magic I did message him directly on Facebook some time ago but he ignored me. So I assumed he still hated me or he was angry with me.

My mother showed how to use a pendulum. I started using it last year to ask questions and him and our past. Soon after I some dreams about him quite vivid ones of him crying inform of me and other weird dreams. Through pendulum dowsing I found out some things I didn’t like and did like. I also tried using a picture I him of time to talk to his subconscious and higher conscious using my pendulum. I would also try and send him mental messages and think it was working as he would post things to do with relationships and commutation on his FB. As an indirect towards me. I’m not sure whether to trust the pendulum’s answers but I asked the same questions over and over again and got the same results up until today. It turns out he still has feelings for me but he is too proud to say it. And he is utterly convinced that I don’t like him because of our past and me giving him the silent treatment. I really want to make things right between us because I feel he is the right guy for me.

I recently purchase a male pink candle but I am waiting for the female figure to be shipped to me as it was out of stock in my UK store. Do I use reconciliation oil? I read that if you’re not talking to the person anoint a candle with reconciliation oil it may not work. Do I use a love oil on a red or pink candle? I just want us to start talking again even if we don't end up dating I really miss him please help me guys

Many Thanks and apologies for the ramble :) :(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello cocobutter678,

I think I'd begin with some communication work to help get you two talking together again. However, seeing as how it's currently Mercury Retrograde, communication and communication work can be offset by the weird energy in the air. I bet a Mercury vigil candle would help offset any effects of the retrograde, and then you could move forward with doing a simple communication candle spell that Miss Aida has shared many times on this forum. Get a yellow candle, dress it with Mercury oil and deer's tongue, write a simple petition paper that you and your target will have more frequent communication, then burn the candle on a Wednesday if possible.

You can find all that stuff here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

After that, you could work a Come to Me spell kit to draw him to you as a lover, and you can find that here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

If you have questions about love work, you can ask them here:
general-love-spells-questions-and-answe ... 1-120.html

Good luck!

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 am

Hi SisterJean,

Thank you so much for your help I will check out the links and purchase the items for the communication candle spell. I think I will wait to the retrograde is over though :)

mckennacleminson

Unread post by mckennacleminson » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi I am a new member,

My partner and I have been together for years, sex I'd not an issue in our relationship. However I want him to be more verbally expressive with his feelings without me asking how he feels about me.

In our past he has had wandering eyes due to social media access. I want him to have eyes for only me, also to be more expressive without me having to ask. I want to know that I am the only one for sure (I have poor self esteem). I want him to value, adore, and cherish our relationship. To realize how good he has it at home, and just to try harder to make me feel special to him.

Sometimes I feel unimportant because he is not expressive verbally, and unfortunately I am extremely verbally expressive. I know everyone has different forms of expressing love, but I just need him to say his feelings of love out loud more frequently without me having to prompt the conversation.

Is there anything that can help???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:13 pm

mckennacleminson --

I recommend that you work with Deer's Tongue, an herb that encourages people to be eloquesnt in speech.

To direct the KIND of speech you wish him to speak -- in your case assuring love-speech -- blend the Deer's Tongue into any mix of herbs for loving, such as our Love Herbs Mix. (Jut as a side-note, Deer's Tongue may also be added to legal herbs, cursing herbs, money-making herbs -- it simply enhances SPEECH and always needs to work with other herbs, to define the topic of speech.)

You may then brew the herbs into a mild tea and either spritz it around where he will sit or recline, or use it as a laundry additive when washing his clothes or bedding.

See lists of herbs here:

Hoodoo At A Glance: http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

EssaelBosch

Unread post by EssaelBosch » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:18 am

This is a very specific bit of advice I'm looking for. I recently took a new lover, and we have been seeing each other frequently for nearly a month now. We have amazing chemistry, and aside from the physicality of this "tryst", I am growing increasingly fond of him, and have started thinking that maybe I would like this relationship to progress to something more serious. When we met, we didn't have a discussion about the boundaries of our time together, and he's almost totally inscrutable when it comes to me trying to read his feelings towards me, and his intentions. I do not know if he wants to keep things strictly in the bedroom (figuratively) and not beyond, or if possibly he's thinking like me that we could be something more.

I am too afraid to ask him outright, because I don't think we've been seeing each other for long enough to have The Talk, plus I carry around a great deal of relationship anxiety and am perpetually afraid of driving people away by being too honest too soon. However, I am liable to become increasingly fond of him if this situation goes on for much longer without any clear statement of intent, and I fear the longer I leave things, the more liable I am to get my heart broken.

Are there any spells out there which may loosen his tongue when it comes to telling me what he wants for us? To be clear, I do not want to sway his desires in either direction! I simply want to encourage him to start this conversation himself, and be honest about his intentions toward me. I hope that makes sense!
"Any experiment of interest in life will be carried out at your own expense..."

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:31 am

Hello EssaelBosch,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread. (P.S. Next time you post, please don't create new topics as that's against forum rules. Thanks!)

Miss Cat actually wrote some great advice in the post directly above yours. Scroll up and read that, and let us know if you have any other questions :)

Here are links to the Deer's Tongue and Love Herbs Mix that she mentions:

http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Good luck!

decogirl73

Unread post by decogirl73 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 am

Hi all,

So I'm in need of some help. So my bf and I live about 6 hours a part, we see each other as often as we can. Being that far away from each other is hard, but it works for the time being. That being said, I believe that communication is really important between us when we can't see each other. And he knows how I feel about that. We do talk pretty much everyday, and it's really not the quantity of times I talk to him through out the day, it's really the quality of the conversations. He's not really a mushy let all my feelings out kind of person. And I believe a lot of it has to do with how he was brought up and then 2 failed marriages. I don't need to be coddled all the time but sometimes I do want to hear that he misses me and can't wait to see me again. Or just a text during the day that he's thinking of me, or asking how my day is going. Sometimes it's nice to just hear sweet things, and sometimes I do need that validation. When we're together it's never an issue, he calls me honey and baby and all that stuff. But when we're apart I get none of that anymore. It's not that he doesn't love me, he just has a really hard time verbalizing things. And he thinks it's not the "manly thing to do". LOL. I know most men aren't really great at stuff like this ( and I hope that doesn't offend any of the men reading this), but he's really the worst. I am already doing a honey jar for him, and also have a doll for him as well. I know that people aren't going to change their innate behavior too much, but is there anything that I can do help him see that I do need that from him every once in a while and verbalize his love a little more?

Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:47 am

Hello decogirl73,

I think working with Mercury and Crucible of Courage products would help your situation. Miss Aida has shared a simple communication spell on the forum many times that you could try: take a yellow candle and dress it with Mercury oil and deer's tongue and burn the candle for better communication. To tip it into more of a romantic communication, add Lucky Mojo's Love Herbs Mixture to the candle and specify in your petition paper that you want sweeter, more romantic communication.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-mercury.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Doing some Crucible of Courage work on him would help if you think he's too scared to share his feelings fully:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck!

decogirl73

Unread post by decogirl73 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:07 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean. You've been such a great help to me with all my questions. I do have one more question. I wonder if adding some Road Opener would help as well, to help him open up a little more.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 am

Hello, decogirl73

If I were you, I would do that as a separate spell

Take care

Tamrha999

Unread post by Tamrha999 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:35 pm

I'm in a great relationship. It's...unique, but we are great friend, amazing lovers, magical partners. However, in 4 years this man has never expressed in words how he actually feels about me.

He knows that i love him, as I've said it once. In 4 years.

I know that actions speak louder than words, but I'd just like to know. It matters to me.

I'm thinking that maybe a mojo with his hair(that I already have) and some Slippery Elm bark, might get him talking, or let the "words slip out", but I'm curious to hear what others might think or suggest. I also wonder if I'm possibly opening the door to words I might not want to hear as well. Maybe there's a fail-safe I can build into it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello Tamrha999,

I think working with Mercury and Crucible of Courage products would help your situation. Miss Aida has shared a simple communication spell on the forum many times that you could try: take a yellow candle and dress it with Mercury oil and deer's tongue and burn the candle for better communication. To tip it into more of a romantic communication, add Lucky Mojo's Love Herbs Mixture to the candle and specify in your petition paper that you want sweeter, more romantic communication.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-mercury.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Doing some Crucible of Courage work on him would help if you think he's too scared to share his feelings fully:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck!

Tamrha999

Unread post by Tamrha999 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 pm

Thanks, Sister Jean :) I'll check out those links!

beebee36

Unread post by beebee36 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:28 am

Above mentioned a deers tongue spell. Where does one source a deers tongue?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:39 am

Hi, beebee36 --

Deer's Tongue is an herb. It is not the tongue of a Deer. It has a pleasing vanilla-like scent. We sell it in our shop.

You can read more here:
deer-s-tongue-leaves-questions-and-answers-t8322.html

And you can order it here:

HER-DEE-LEAF
Deer's Tongue Leaf
$3.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:18 pm

@Conjureman Ali and others,

Regarding your advice here:
"...Name the purple candle for yourself, anoint with Master Oil and Command Oil and Attraction. white candles ..... anoint them with Influence Oil and Attraction oil"

This is kind of confusing because as I checked, both sets of Oils - to Command and Control and the others for the white candle which will be controlled. They seem to have the same type of Description in their Sales page. Non of their sales description sounds like one who will be either controlled or subjugated. Do you mind checking this again and explaining

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:58 am

DannyN --

What Ali wrote is clear to me.

He called for "a few white candles and one purple candle" and said "the purple candle [is] for yourself; anoint with Master Oil and Command Oil and Attraction."

Then he said "Name each of the white candles after a group you want to influence (school friends, teachers, co-workers, boss, etc) and write the words "support me and be drawn to offer me help"

But you interpret this as " the white candle which will be controlled."

He did not speak of controlling them, rather he spoke of influencing them to support you (the purple candle). In fact, when you say that he wrote that they will "be either controlled or subjugated" that is not what he said at all.

Influence is not control or subjugation.

Remember, this is a thread about "Spells for More Communication Between Lovers Spouses Mates"

It is not a thread about domination.

Domination spells are here:

Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control
spells-to-compel-obedience-by-dominatio ... 26078.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:24 pm

@catherineyronwode ,
Maybe you didnt get my drift or i didnt make it clearer.
Forget about the names I used for the situations. My major issue why I ask is the "job of the various oils needed"
Checking on their individual product pages, the oils needed doesnt seem to rhyme with what he wants to achieve

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:49 pm

DannyN,

This issue has no place on the forums. If you have questions about Lucky Mojo product descriptions, please contact the shop. Thank you.

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

venus_babe1012

Unread post by venus_babe1012 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello,

Hopefully this is the correct forum for my questions. I just recently began a long distance committed relationship with a man I've know for almost three years. This past weekend was the first time we've been intimate and it was amazing.

What's so crazy about my situation is that when we were together he was very loving and affectionate but since he's return back home to Canada and me to Texas, the communication sucks. I've expressed many times I needed more communication. He said he would work on it but the next day no communication, same as before.

When he did communicate it was because I told him it was over and he convinced me that everything was fine and not to ruin our beautiful union.

I could see if it was just sex, but this man told me that he wants us to be in a committed relationship and he also wants to start a family like ASAP. So my question is how can I get him to start back communicating with me?

1. How can I get him to call or text me more? I need him to be more attentive or at least answer my text with something other than a emoji

2. How can I make him talk to me more openly about his life. I had to ask him if he missed me. He laughed and said "Of course" but why couldn't he say without me asking? He said I could ask questions, but I want him to just tell me openly & freely his thoughts and feelings

3. I want to give him a baby but I want him to marry me first. How can I make him focus of proposing NOW?? lol

4. Also when I say something he doesn't agree with or I possibly hurt his feelings (he's Virgo-Libra Cusp - very sensitive :cry: ) he'll shut down

5. Last but not least he said he would financially support me & spoil me but he's stingy. Any way I can help him open his wallet a little faster?

Patiently waiting but I desperately need some direction because being a Scorpio I have limited patience. I don't want to lose a good man because of my temper :evil: but I also don't want to feel like I'm in a relationship by myself.

Thanks for all the help in advance!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 am

Hello venus_babe1012,

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but here are some ideas/links I think you'll find helpful!

First of all, to find some spellwork ideas to foster more/better communication between the two of you, all you need to do is scroll up through this thread and read through the other posts. You'll find lots of spellwork ideas!

To help get this guy to commit and start thinking of marriage, check out the spells on this thread:
spells-for-commitment-moving-in-engagem ... t9109.html

To help get him to be more generous with money, check out the spells on this thread:
spells-for-lover-spouse-to-share-wealth ... 16105.html

Hopefully that's a lot to get you started. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”