• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:07 am

Spell-Casting for Driving Schools and Motor Vehicle Licenses

Help With A Road Test

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Besides my own vigilance on the road and a good night of rest before the day of my road test, what can I do to assist myself on passing the road test? Crown of Success maybe?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: Help With A Road Test

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Crown of Success, Road Opener, plus, perhaps, King Solomon Wisdom.

(Topic has been moved to "Ask for Help with Spellcasting.")
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Help With A Road Test

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm

If you happen to be a worryer or get nervos you might want a bit of Crucible of Courage, I was a rect the days before mine and a dear friend of mine bought me a Crucible of Courage mojo, from LuckyMojo, and let me tell you, worked great.

Hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Need a boost for Driving Test

Unread postby diamond13 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:26 am

My Son has a driving test on Wednesday this week what can I do to tip the scales in his favour?
diamond13

Re: Need a boost for Driving Test

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 am

I would suggest looking at the page on Crown of Success products. If you are so inclined, you may also involve St. Christopher through petition, novena light, metal charm, etc.
J Simulcik

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:14 am

diamond13 has your son been practicing his driving before this test?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby diamond13 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 am

J Simulcik Thank you I will look in the crown of success range...
Yes!! My Son has been practising very hard, for this test coming.
diamond13

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 am

Excellent...J Simulcik offers great advice consider Crown of Success it is great for desired results when testing etc...look at it here http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-crown-of-success.html
King Solomon Wisdom is great as well for tests and exams found here http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-king-so ... isdom.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby diamond13 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 am

OK Jwmcclin Thanks for the link
diamond13

need to learn how to drive

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi I am trying to learn how to drive and was wondering what I could use to help me become a good driver and learn fast? What could I use to make sure I learn quick and also pass me driving test when I have to take it with the instructor?
hoodoohottie

Re: need to learn how to drive

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 pm

vb052010, Crown of Success is great for any endeavor when seeking a successful outcome (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)

You can also anoint your crown with King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) to bring excellence in your studies prior to taking exams and during your studying.

I find it helpful to have a candle burning while studying and test-taking also.

Prepare yourself ahead of time! Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:31 am

I agree with the products that were recommended, BUT you need to take driving seriously, and not learn about driving fast. I would make sure that you take a class for sure, which I know is recommended here in California. You need to get some lessons with an instructor as a student driver. Learning quick is not going to get you anywhere if you crash your car, endanger someone elses life or yours. So be patient, and understand that learning quickly doesnt really prepare you, but understanding the rules of the road, and embracing the driving process of learning how to drive is great.

Good luck.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Add Safe Travel to prevent accidents.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:52 am

OOh good one Mama Micki. I totally forgot about that product. Great reccomendation!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:54 am

I'd recommend getting the Safe Travel mojo hand and keeping it with you, especially when you're driving.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting for Driving Schools and Motor Vehicle Licenses

Unread postby suarezric » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:07 am

good day everyone, recently due to the economy i was evicted from my place with 3 kids and hubby, well now i am staying at my mothers house with the kids and my hubby at his mothers house. there is a saying after 3 days the fish starts to stink..lol well im in that situation. my lil onces are stressed and most of the time sad because they cant do what they can when they had their place ..its not our place, we live by their schedule.

anyway, i found a place in pennslyvania very nice, but over there we need a car to travel. i got the car, and i went to dmv to get my lisence, finally we had the appt for the lisence and we got a SOB and failed us for no reason. meaning i was making a broken u-turn, when i finished it i turned nicley even wit a van next to me, when going down the road there was a car parked but it was on ,in my head i knew the car was going to come out even though it wasnt signaling. so i slowed down and he was keep on going, so i did, when i did the parked car started to turn his wheel to come out without signaling, so he pressed the brakes and said i failed, wtf...

anyway, i need this lisence to leave and have our own place, we cant take this even my kids are stresssed. any ideas on how i can get the dmv instructor to be soft wit us. we already know how to drive, we found out he likes to fail people on purpose so we are asking for a different one, hoping this one is more nice.. any help would be truly apreciated ty. for your time.
suarezric

Re: motor vhehicle instructor an A**

Unread postby suarezric » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

no replies.. oh bummer.. oh well hopefullly on my next one i get a nicer one not an a** like the first one.
suarezric

Unread postby corazon » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Try working with Crown of Success products.

Have Lucky Mojo's church MISC set a Crown of Success candle on the day you will be going to the DMV to retake your test.

Make a honey jar and put the DMV road test official in the jar to make him/her sweet to you.
corazon

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Hi :) suarzric! Corazones advice with Crown of Success is perfect!:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
If you work with the Saints, Saint Christopher, is the Patron Saint of Safe Travel. Can't think of a better way to assist with safe travel than "the driving course or driver's safety".
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintchristopher.html
Good Luck on the road test!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suarezric » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 pm

okay, okay. do i call luckymojo to light a candle that day or should i do it in advance, who do i ask for? ifi order anything of the crown of success by monday would it be to late my date is on he 30th of this month.
suarezric

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 pm

You should schedule it in advance - sometimes it can take them a couple of days to process an order and get things lit. So call the shop and make arrangements to have it lit for the day you need it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suarezric » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

ty very much everyone, and blessing to all. i will call for the lighting of the candle. i will let you guys in to see what went on. ty again. my schedule for the test is on march 30th should i call a week in advance or earlier?
suarezric

Unread postby suarezric » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:19 am

hello again, about the lighting of the candle, is there another way to get in contact with luckymojo store? i have been calling but i get no answer, my appoint ment is on the 30th for the driving test and would like he candle lit for me and my hhubby if possible.
suarezric

Unread postby suarezric » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 am

well, i failed again....my hubby passed that a good thing for now, but i failed. :(
i called luckymojo to have the candle lit for me. guess it wasnt meant to be. sighs..more time for me to be stressed dealing wit others people rules..aaaaaaaaaaah. lucky mojo asked for me to buy the victory candle maybe i should have done the one u guys said in the beginning. my next appointment for the road test is on april 29 2011. any more suggestions???
suarezric

For drivers licsence

Unread postby ChokatLily » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am

Hello,

I am preparing what will be an all purpose honey jar for myself which will hopefully be a longterm thing to aid in health, safety friends and money but I am currently studying to get my first drivers liscence and thats an important goal right now. Do you guys recommend putting a petition underneath the honey jar and burn a brown candle on the jar or should i make a specific jar fro the ministry of transportation to give me my liscence hassle free on my first try with the test? because thats my objective, to have an easy time passing..If it were its own jar, what sort of concerns could I add to it? like a business card or something..?

Or is there an alternative spell to ensure passing on the first time ( with sufficient studying and work on my part of course ) I just always have trouble with bureacracies..

thanks so much guys
ChokatLily

Re: For drivers licsence

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 am

Hi,
I Would go with an alternative spell. Products you should look in to would be Crown of Success and Master as well as King Solomon Wisdom for your studying. Anoint your head as described on the King Solomon Wisdom Page with a combination of Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom oil when studying for the test and for your driving lessons. You can get a complete spellkit that includes a mojobag, incense and baths for a complete job. Or use the oil for candleburnings and anointing yourself. If you want to do a honey jar on the whole ministry of transportation in addition to or instead of that I would use a different jar. You can work with the Ministry of transportation using the business card, but my route would be as described above.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Good Luck!
Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Spell-Casting for Driving Schools and Motor Vehicle Licenses

Unread postby Tory_09 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:54 am

I was also in same dilemma for a local accredited driver training school before I came across this post. I am thankful for all valuable and helpful answers.
Tory_09

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm

These are great spells
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shipye_9 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:27 am

I just got my car driving license and now want to get heavy vehicle license but would need professional training for it. Confused about which to select and have shortlisted couple of them.
Shipye_9

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:02 pm

To chose the right driving school for you, Shipye_9, i would receommend printing out their logos from the internet and then "dowsing" each one with a pendulum or a root hung on a string, to see which gives you the strongest "yes" answer. A brief 10 minute reading by any good card or pendulum reader could also help if you cannot do readings yourself.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power