Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello, jesusnu ,

I am so glad that you had that talk!! It certainly explains a lot.

Yes, you can put it in the doll baby and if you have any leftover, you can definitely use it in love spells.

Check out this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

And here: www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread post by GoddessOfEthiopia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Hello! Greetings everyone.
I know this is a bit lengthy but bear with me!
I have come to the point where I am taking Hoodoo seriously. I used to dabble but now I come full throttle, it is a way of life for me. I'm not saying I'm an expert over night at all because that would be ignorant of me. I have a lot to Learn. But I've specifically taken to love, blessing and luck spells, using psalms, petitions, name papers, bibliomancy, candle wax divination so this is just to start. I also have an altar.

I took my lovers sock and put a petition written on sugar bag paper in it, his hair tie, incense ashes, a ring I used in a ritual I did (lavender and frankincense& myrr incense (lots of it) , spiritual native American music playing, candles where the wicks met- they had hearts on them - white and pink, some pink votive candles, I used my fluids on the candles and carved our names into each one, the ring was between each candle and when they melted a lot of wax covered the ring, it took a lot of work to free the ring (he didn't give it to me) from the hardend wax, my candles flame was higher, his candle took way longer to burn and this isn't the first time (the third actually) so it's gonna be a while until he comes around) The same night/next day we met up and I took his rag and wiped his "essence " on the ring. Even though I cast out evil spirits I felt a powerful presence.But it was calming yet off putting. The energy was amazing. In my first mind this could have been a mojo bag but I feel for a beginner like me I need more experience.
If you would like to know- yes he does have passion for me in the first place.
Anyway I have made it a routine to keep the sock under my pillow at night . I realize this is not traditional hoodoo but what I'm asking is " does it seem like it will have any effect? I sometimes engulf it in incense smoke if it pertains to my goal, also I pray/state my intention before bed if( I'm not with him). I'm thinking of cutting open my pillow case inserting the sock and sewing it. Sorry I know...too much detail
Any answers or criticism is openly accepted and appreciate unless it's abrasive. Also if anyone has suggestions for products that would help That'd be great.
:)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, GoddessOfEthiopia ,

Welcome to the forum!

That sounds like an alternative to a doll-baby. If it's working, then congratulations!!

Here is a webpage that Miss cat wrote for love spells. I think you might find spells that suit your desires.

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

GoddessOfEthiopia

Unread post by GoddessOfEthiopia » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:17 am

Thanks!
It's working. Not exactly the way I want it to. He's sticking around, no complaints here only positivity.

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:11 pm

I am writing to ask for advice for how to let go, not be anxious and trust the work :?:

I've seen positive signs but also negative ones and I am really afraif to lose him altogether. I got a reading from and AIRR reader early last month and he said to trust spirit to work but I'd love some tips on how. I can't help but think i'm not doing all I can and will cause it not to work out

We've almost broken up several times in the last sev. Weeks. I beg him to give memore time. He doesn't love me (yet) His former beau is textin him and they are now talking although he claims to only want frienship.

I've started trying to be less needy and clingy and see him less often. Also trying not to let the former beau affect me :cry:

I have heard that reconciliation work is much harder than love work but I want to
trust spirit to work. I hope that my doing extra work isn't harming anything

Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:24 pm

maryjanemojo, the worst part of "trying to trust the work" is that you can get into a miserable spiral of worrying whether you're positive enough!

Take some Tranquility baths. Burn Tranquility incense before you do any love work. I don't think the idea of doing reconciliation work while your rootworker is also doing work is a bad one -- but keep it simple; not only to keep from interfering with the other spiritual work, but to keep from stressing yourself out.

When I need to regain that sense of freedom and ease in life, I take a milk and honey bath with some basil and rose in it. You can add a little white mustard seed, too -- because Jesus said that faith no bigger than "a grain of mustard seed" can move mountains. You can blend this with your Tranquility baths, too.

Now, as to your lingerie with his personal concerns on it: tie it in a knot and put it under your mattress. True, you lose that sexy nightgown or teddy, but at least you haven't cut it up.

You can watch for your chance to get his semen on a handkerchief or washcloth -- something you wouldn't hesitate to cut a strip out of -- and work with that, returning the lingerie to its usual service.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

MsTiye

Unread post by MsTiye » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Greetings!

I did a Look Me Over spell a while back and while I did not notice a lot of guys looking me over, I did begin to notice one particular guy and he noticed me too. I asked my pendulum if I should pursue this man and got a strong "yes". I planned on ordering a Come To Me kit; while waiting for a paycheck that I can use to buy it, I got the urge to place his name on my ancestral altar to get their graces. I placed his name on my altar and verbally asked for their approval. Over the past week or so I have not seen him. What does anyone make of this? I got one answer from my pendulum and another from my ancestors. What say y'all? :?
MsTiye

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:01 am

Hello charitrose13,

I do apologize for this late reply as I am just now seeing the post from November 23, 2015.

The bath Susan Barns was referring to is the Love Maltov Cocktail receipe that can be found in the book, Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Lforest.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Thank so much. Sorry if I PM'd you after you already posted.

tangliss

Unread post by tangliss » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:59 am

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted on the forum but I would like advice.

I would like to do the Ishtar apple spell on someone. I know it's an ancient spell and was written for males in mind. However, it's the 21st century and I feel that this spell should be able to be used for both genders. The issue is however, the wording of the spell talks about a mans anatomy and getting a woman to fall for him.

My questions are as follows

1. Can a heterosexual woman use this powerful love spell on a man?

2. Is there a female version of this spell?

3. If there is not, can a woman use the same chant while focusing on her male target?

Many thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 am

Dear tanglies,

1. No.

2. No, not unless you make one up as your own fantasy.

3. No, that would anatomically ridiculous.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

tangliss

Unread post by tangliss » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:31 am

Thanks Catherine, thought that would be the case. Do you recommend any similar, female friendly, spells to this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:07 am

Tanglies,

This forum is for the use of customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Co, for help with traditional hoodoo spells and particularly with spells that use old-style hoodoo roots, herbs, minerals, curios, oils, candles, incense, sachet powders, floor washes, teas, baths, colognes, and zoological curios.

What you are asking for is impossible to respond to: There is no "female friendly" version of an ancient Sumero-Babylonian spell in African American hoodoo, because hoodoo did not develop in that culture. Hoodoo, or conjure or rootwork, as it is also known, contains thousands of love spells for all types of love conditions. Some -- suh as lodestone spells -- are gender-neutral, some -- such as grape-vine or semen spells -- only men can work, and some -- such as menstrual blood spells -- only women can work.

We have archived thousands of spells in this forum and in our free spells archive and in the free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." The way these spells are organized is based on CONDITION.

Do you want new love? Do you want stronger love? Do you want a marriage proposal? Do you want more sex? Do you need your lover to give you money? Are you trying to rekindle a faded romance? Do you need a spell of reconcilliation after a lover's spat?

In the forum, each of these topics has a THREAD that names and explains the CONDITION for which the spells are sought or given. Your post has no CONDITION attached. Therefore it was put in the "General Love Spells" thread.

Now it is your job to go into the sub-forum on love spells and find the CONDITION that best suits your situation, READ the thread from page one, and then, if you need further help, including spell recommendations, to ask your question in that thread.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:41 pm

Hi Everyone:

I was planning on doing a love spell for marriage between my bf and I; we've been talking about it for months, so I thought I would do a little "magic" to move things along. I just realized that mercury will go on retrograde on Jan 5, 2016 and was wondering if this is a good idea? I know MR is all about communications, computers, etc...but before I move forward, I didn't want my spell to have a negative or counter-effect. Any advise? Should I wait until MR is direct? Or is it okay to move forward with a marriage spell?

Oh, and if you have any suggestions to improve or prevent miscommunications during the MR that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Eva

Many Blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Hello, EvaLuna,

This is going to be a crummy year. Mercury goes into retrograde FOUR times this year! UGH!

Personally, I would wait until it goes Direct again. Some rootoworkers would still work it (as long as it was started before it goes Retrograde). So, it's up to you.

You can light Mercury candles: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#zodiacal

And carry (the herb) deer's tongue on you: www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Some people carry crystals.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nikip1004

Unread post by Nikip1004 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:23 am

I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right forum, so please forgive me if I chose incorrectly however I need advice regarding spells I've been working. I've been seeing someone for over 2 years who won't commit. I have done work on him and I've had work done. Personally I have done the following:
1. Honey jar -14 days burning a candle 3 times a day
2. Buried his dirty underwear in my back yard
3. Tied socks together placed them under the mattress away from the door
4. Fed him my menstrual blood 3 times
5. Vinegar jar to sour him to other women, which I buried
6. Red skull candle so that he would think of me
7. Pinned his picture to my pillow, wrote my name across his forehead, coveredthe picture with command oil and John the conqueror oil and I've slept on it for 10 nights
8. I have a mojo bag with personal items and herbs and oils

I had a divination on christmas eve because I've had signs like seeing his name places, he will sweeten some but never changing much. There are specific things that I want that I'm still have not manifest. In the reading I was told that he loves me. I asked if I should keep working on him and I was told yes but it's going to take time. I am confused because with all of the things I've done and had done, a lesser man would be eating out of my hands. I trust my reading but not myself.

I had a cleansing because I feel like I've exhausted all of my energy. I don't know what to do at this point. Should I end all current spells, take a break and let him come to me or what? Where do I go from here? Any advice would be appreciated?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Hello Nikip1004,

I would recommend you not ending the work you have been doing. It sounds like you have laid a pretty strong foundation of love work. If you trust your reader then I suggest following their recommendation. You may not need to do any extra work but let you have done do it's job. If your reader says it will take some time then it will probably take some time! So let what you have done do what it is doing. If you want to do an extra check in just in case get yourself a Love Me candle and have MISC set it or just burn it yourself as a tester/divination candle and see how it does.

Peace~

Nathen

Nikip1004

Unread post by Nikip1004 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Thank you Nathan

Endlesslove

Unread post by Endlesslove » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:01 am

I have a question. I have started candle work. I was recently given a spell using hot foot oil and Damntion oil. Sprinkling the oil in the above buried packet every night. im using it to force a women that is interfering with.my family. I want to women to leave. No harm to her just remive her interest from him. But also I working with love work to bring him back home to our.family using come to me oil and starting tonight ...... Like I said I want nothing bad to happen to at all just want her to leave somwe can rebuild..... am going by this the right way?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am

Hello Endlesslove,

I am not sure about the exact spell you are doing or what the packet is that you are referring to. But if your aim is not to cause this other person any harm I would not recommend a Hot Foot and Damnation combination. Look into products like Separation and maybe Influence. Also please read over this thread and some of the other threads on this forum as they will give you good ideas about how to proceed.

Peace~

Nathen

chocl8

Unread post by chocl8 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:13 pm

SO far my work is good but today I seem to have a setback. The significant other/father of my child admitted to me today that he still has feelings for the other women even though things have been going well with us for the past month. He said he needed a couple days to clear his head. I have had breakup candles burned which I can say they did breakup even though it came back as delays because of past issues. Also I did a return to me spell and that was also successful. I also I placed her in a freezer and I have a sugar bowl going. So know he is asking for space and saying he has feelings for me and this other woman. I am looking for suggestions...

Jamaicaindi1
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jamaicaindi1 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:25 pm

I have a man that I have been involved with for almost 3 yrs. When we first met we become close. He would always call and text and communication was good. Then before I knew it everything slowed down. We are off and on and we hardly talk. We don't speak unless I contact him but when I want to see him he comes. 

I got my cards read twice. The first time the first individual told me he and I would be together but it would be a lot of work. She had me burning candles at her home and she did something with his picture, ice, and cold water and he stopped speaking to me completely. 

I went to someone else that had me burn more candles and after 7 months we are in contact but it's slow and drawn out. 

I want us to be close again and build that bond we once had and keep it strong. I'm truly in love with this man. Can anyone help me?

Reason: Double posting

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, chocl8 ,

Have you seen this page with an array of Love Spells? www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

There night be something here that appeals to you.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello all,

I'm waiting on an order that contains a pair of matched lodestones and I'm planning to do the red candle love spell from the love spells page. I'm planning to name the male lodestone as 'the man best suited for me' and not a specific person, however I have some work that I've done on my ex as recently as 3 weeks ago that I know is still in the process of working (I've had signs but no actual movement). I'm not ready to give up on the possibility that my ex might be my perfect man, but I also don't want to tie the male lodestone to him directly either because we haven't spoken in over a month and I realize he might not be the right man for me.

If I name the lodestone 'generically' and perform the spell will it cancel out the previous work I've done on my ex? Or will it still draw him to me if he is my ideal partner? I want to leave the door open for him to return if we're meant to be together but I also want to express my intent to the universe that I'm ready for real love even if its not with him. I hope I'm making sense. I can wait on the new spell if need be, I'm planning to wait until the moon is waxing again anyhow, so its already at least 2 weeks.

Also I've paid for a reading with an AIRR member, just waiting to hear back, but I asked questions about general love life and not my ex specifically since I'm not planning anymore work on him. I just don't want to cancel out what I've already done, or risk closing the door on him in case he decides to reach out to me. Thanks!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, amysx13 ,

No, it will NOT cancel out your other spell. Not at all.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Thank you!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm trying to break up a couple. I read here on the LM forum that it's a good idea to perform a love spell on the other person so they leave the relationship happy with someone completely new. Is there a kit for this? How do I do this? I never did spells for anyone else but me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:50 am

Hello, LaLuna6669 ,

Please look at the picture of the spell n the middle lower right hand side of this page (you would buy the kit plus extra candles):

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:01 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. Always so helpful :)

rohini925

Unread post by rohini925 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:49 pm

Hi all,

I completed a 9 day love drawing spell last week (not specific to anyone particular), first time doing any 'work'. I was feeling pretty good and very optimistic, about 4 days after I received a message from a guy I hadn't heard from in over 5 months, got really exited and then he never responded back to me. Since then I've felt even more lonely than I did before I did the spell, I normally don't cry much but the last 4 days I have been which is very odd for me. I don't know if its one of those 'things get worse before they get better' deal but would like to get some opinions from those more experienced with things like this. Thank you..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, rohini925 ,

Spells take time to work.

Please read this page (and PLEASE have patience. That is absolutely necessary with spell craft) www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

I hope reading this page will help

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so do feel free to move it in case it isn't.

I've been working on this guy whom I'd like to be involved with sexually (not looking for a committed relationship with him) for a little over a month (I've known him since October). We were flirty, then we stopped and kinda just became acquaintances, and then thanks to the work of my rootworker (honey jar and several vigil candles), candles at MISC and LM oils/powder I used to dress his dressing room door and a gift I have given him, the flirtation came back, albeit not as strongly and as obviously as before (I did scare him off according to the reading, by being too upfront and sexual. And at first I have used oils without my rootworker's guidance and it actually made him more scared during that one week since one was too controlling).
Since October I've seen him almost daily since we work in the same building, and we hanged out many times. All I have to contact him is an email address he gave me at the start which I have used several times at the beginning but he never replied by email, only responded face to face when I mentioned it, and so I stopped using that address.
I did give him my phone number with his gift.

I was told he hasn't made contact outside the workplace since he worries about others and so he will initiate contact once he's left. He did leave now and so my waiting begins. Following my rootworker's advice I said to him yesterday "I hope this isn't goodbye" and he giggled as he hugged me.
I'm continuing the work as before (minus the dress oils/powder). I am also planning on doing the Contact Me needle spells I saw here every other day (I've done one on Sunday, but seeing as he was still in the building on Monday, he just approached me then). I have emailed my rootworker to ask if there's any products/candles/spell kits she suggests I get so I will wait for her advice on that.

But generally, how do you remain calm and patient? I'm bipolar and have anxiety. I have attempted meditation before unsuccessfully. I often feel like my "visualisation" isn't done right either. I do wholeheartedly believe we'll stay in touch, simply because he often came to chat and hang with me and has done so more often once my rootworker made the honey jar (he seemed more comfortable in my presence) but there'll be times I'll be stressed about it and I worry these will affect the work (especially since he's a "butterfly" and interested in several women though it seems something about his interest in me is a bit more tensed, for good or bad I suppose).

Thank you x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:18 am

Hello, lalyil,

Tranquility oil and spells for yourself is good to have patience: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

This ought to help significantly.

Also, I am keeping this post here but in the future, I ask that you use the search engine to find the correct subforums and threads.

I also ask that you read this post that I had written about topics and verbiage:

do-not-start-new-topics-t31677.html#p179371

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:35 am

Thank you. I will order a Tranquility candle to be lit at MISC for now since it takes me a long time to get orders. I'll make an order once my root worker gets back to me and add Tranquility to that too.

Another idea that came to mind is with that order to have stuff relating to other areas in my life like money drawing or weight loss, I believe if after pouring all my energy into one spell I take a break and then pour all my energy into another, it'll help me from obsessing over just one.. is that the right frame of mind?

And I'm sorry. I didn't know what term to search for. I looked for "calming yourself" just now and found nothing specific.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi lalyil,

Performing one spell at a time allows you to focus your energies on that one goal. This gives your work the maximum possibility of success, as you are neither distracted by nor is your energy spread over other spells. Performing complementary spells at a time is fine as long as they are working to the same goal, but money and weight loss are too different for that to be advised simultaneously.

As for finding the right place in the forum, doing a search helps but so does reading through the topics. There are a lot of subjects here, and at least one would likely be the right place for any particular query.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:02 am

Thank you Miss Athena,

I suppose I thought I'm able to put all my focus and energy into one spell (a love spell) and then hours later or the next day, put all my energy into a complete other spell, in order to not obsess/lose patience waiting for my first one to manifest. Which made me believe it could be a good idea since I have a tendency to get anxious.

But maybe instead I'll just focus on the love spells while using Tranquility oil on myself..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, lalyil ,

Now, you're doing it right!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Yama

Unread post by Yama » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:02 am

What is the difference between drawing love and attracting love ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi Yama,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Also, please do not start random topics when your subject matter is already covered in another thread.

To answer your question, they are the same thing. Drawing and attracting are synonymous terms.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi where do I start, I pretty much want to know how to attract the perfect man for me? Just a love spell to bring someone into my life but this is not aimed at a specific person.

yoyo
Newly Registered

Unread post by yoyo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:09 am

Hi all,
Just landing here for the help and thanks everyone in advance. This is regarding love and i am really confused and suffering without having a proper relationship over many years. im now 27. i am always left with no relationship or men who remain unavailable or not willing to commit. I really beleieve in the concept of twin flames and soulmates. I met this guy one year ago and since then i am into him. i feel a deep connection inside and i cant really get over him. hes just sending me mixed signals. his body language and the way he speaks tells me he likes me and has romantic interest but he never opens it to me. hes just sending mixed signals. i remain so confused and vulnerable. He once mentioned that he has a gf but i found that its lie. He looks into my eyes and tries to impress me everytime i see. I am now afraid He is going to be unavailable. However, i like him so much and felt that charm and intuition tells that he is my soulmate..we have so much in common and i feel my life will be much better with him. The point is i dont want to manipulate him, if he doesnt like, let him go. I want to know it for sure whether he likes me, willing to commit or not. I just need a final answer from him and i dont want to ask directly. If he likes, he has to propose or leave. Is there any spiritual way of solution for this such as spells or whatever? Please help me. I will have to make a final decision.

Thank you so much....")

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:59 am

Hello yoyo,

What you are describing to me sounds more like you are needing a question answered rather than specific spell work. I merged your question into the general love spells questions thread. You can read through this to get some general ideas about love work in the Hoodoo tradition but I would recommend having a reading from someone at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) to see if this person is truly a soul mate or not. I would also suggest you jump over to this thread (spells-to-find-get-keep-or-return-twin- ... 24493.html) as well as it talks about soul mates and twin flames as well.

Peace~

Nathen

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:58 pm

I have 2 questions that are pretty general love based.

1) My boyfriend has been in a weird mood recently, and is somewhat hot and cold with his affection. He said he has been feeling in a weird mood for a few days. Recently he wanted to break up with me as he has never felt in love with me but I convinced him to stay for now. I had a love candle lit (not sure if it has been lit yet but should be), is this a sign? I did get a reading and have been doing the work recommended too.

2) Since my boyfriend wanted and maybe still wants to break up, are reconciliation products recommended? I also always though reconciliation work only worked if he used to be in love with you. If he never loved you, would a reconciliation spell work?

Thank you
Mary

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Hello, maryjanemojo ,

I am so sorry. This is so upsetting.

AS far as your question about this being a sign, I didn't quite understand the question. Are you saying that after you had the love me candle lit, he then wanted to break up with you? If this is the case, then it could most definitely be an unfavorable sign.

I would perform Stay with me spells and Love me Spells and see if this helps.

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

And, do what your AIRR member recommended based on their reading.

I pray that things work out in your favor
HRCC Graduate #1631

maryjanemojo

Unread post by maryjanemojo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

He wanted to break up with me before the Love potion candle was lit but agreed to stay. I have done other love spells though before he wanted to break up with me, but I am hoping the AIRR candle helps turn things around. I was wondering if my boyfriend acting confused and saying he felt "strange" might be a sign.

I do have Stay with me powder and Love Me oil and powder.

My AIRR member does not require readings but I will get a candle report in a few weeks..

Thank you again especially for your prayers.
Mary

melly121
HRCC Student

Unread post by melly121 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Is it better to conjure a love spell on a specific target or just look for put it out there for love to find you?

I've been single for over 10 years, I'm ready for a relationship. I'm wondering should I craft a love spell just to attract someone to me or should I have a certain person in mind. And when I mention a certain person in mind, I'm referring to creating a spell with someone that I may have a crush on or someone that I already know.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, melly121 ,

Either one is fine. But I prefer the attraction spell to bring as many possibilities to you as possible. Then, work from there.

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Otherwise, here is an array of spells that Miss cat wrote:

Wishing you the very best in health, wealth and love

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ponyology

Unread post by ponyology » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:26 am

Long story short, I had an amazing relationship with someone I genuinely feel is my soulmate. It was perfect until he almost died due to a random string of illnesses. During which he had complete mental breakdown and went from loving life, his family, me, his job, and his world, to not knowing who he is or loving anyone, me or his family or his job. His therapist is making things worse.

I contacted an AIRR rootworker who agreed to take on the case and without hesitation, predicted he would be back once his mind "re-calibrated", I just need to give him time. I ordered the services from the rootworker. I also started praying to the saints he recommended, as well to St. Jude. Everyone around me except for my mom feels it's a hopeless case and to move on. It sucks not to be able to turn to any friend and have them help give me hope for this. I honestly feel like I lost my soulmate. We haven't spoken since Thursday when we broke up. I've asked for prayers at the CSL and I'm begging the saints for their assistance.

Long back story for a short question I guess. How do you keep holding onto hope when everyone around you tells you it's not worth it and to move on, but in your heart nothing has ever, EVER felt so right? I look for signs and can't seem to find any. How do you keep hopeful when everyone around you tells you it's a lost cause? I emailed my rootworker to ask if there is anyhing I can do in the meantime but he hasn't gotten back to me yet, I know he's busy and I don't want my anxiety to interfere.

What do you do in these cases?
I am not a pony

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Oh, Ponylogy,

This is so sad. You MUST work on yourself and keep anointing Master oil and Crucible of Courage on yourself. It will give you strength.

www.luckumojo.com/master.html

www.luckumojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Just remember: who are those people living for? You? Probably not. So, don't take what they say to heart. Instead, do what's in your heart and what YOU feel is right.

And, there are miracles. I saw them all the time in the Emergency Room. People would come in in devastating traumas and survived.

What's bringing everybody down is the negativity.

We did a radio show on this in January. Please tack a listen to it in its entirety. It could help you tremendously. Very focused on what negativity does and how it affects others (like a parasite)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-12416

I hope this helps
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello everyone! This is my first post in the forum. I've learned so much from reading this forum and it's been extremely helpful. Late Nov. my Boyfriend of slightly over 2 years ended our relationship. The last few months had become stressful for us due to a few factors; financial stress, exhaustion, and people that have nothing better to do but to get in other peoples business. Prior to this we never had a fight. Everything was so easy. Almost perfect harmony. We were living as a family. We had plans to read and he was going to adopt my child. We ended the relationship respectfully. Although The Break up phone call lasted maybe four minutes ended with and with a " I'm so sorry."

I didn't do the crazy ex-girlfriend thing by calling him nonstop or begging for him back. I did pray. I prayed like a monk. I continue to pray like a monk. Although now I found hoodoo and I've had some positive experiences so far. I started a honey jar three months ago. I also have done a honey jar for his clients and family. I've done picture bottles for my ex and his family. I have done the seven day moving spell and had a vigil candle burnt for me at MISC. After 3 months, he contacted me. He asked me if I had some time to pick up some of my stuff because I'd probably be needing at least some of it he said. Then he became flirtatious and started reminiscing. He started giving me a lot of compliments. I definitely took that as movement. I reached out to him later in the week and he responded.

The next day ordered two more candles from the church, feb26. I haven't received the report yet but I believe it helped. Open reader/ or blockbuster and come to me boy. I continue to work everything I had previously been working. I also hired rev. Fred to help me for the month.

The following Monday he was supposed to come over for dinner. However, maybe five minutes after he walked in the door we had ripped each other's clothes off. We didn't have much conversation. And we did not ask any questions. I got semen!!! It was an able to do the not spell at that time. I did start a Nation sak. I took some fabric from one of his unwashed shirts and drenched it in his semen. I tied it to my underwear and threw it in the sack along with some herbs photo of him with some of my blood on it. I've been dressing it. we are still having limited conversation. Last Friday I ordered the love me candle from the church. I figured by Monday or Tuesday should've been burning. And I continue to work my bottles and honey jars.
But again this Monday, he asked me to come over our ( well now his) condo. Again, 5 minutes, clothes off. I was able to do the not spell of this time. I called his name and as he answered I tied the knot. Now, I'll text him now but sometimes he won't answer me and sometimes he will. I've never seen this level of disrespect from him before. He's not a jerk.
From looking mojo catalog I've ordered the lovers candle, the red penis candle, balm of Gilead buds, Queen Elizabeth root powder, bewitching Satchet powder, love me satchet powder and follow me boy oil. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what different I can do with these things?

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Sorry for the typos. It's difficult to see what I type on the phone. I wish we could edit. :oops:

Reason: Not needed

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello, Hawthorne ,

You can most certainly look at the array of love spells that Miss cat wrote and see what you can do with what you have. And also incorporate other spells.

You may also want to consider working with St Martha.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you for your time Miss Aida. I'm going to take your suggestion as a sign. She has been piping in my mind, especially yesterday. Then you made the suggestion. Today I ordered you seem more the visual candle to be burned at M I S see. I started reading more about her and introducing myself to her.

Reason: Major errors in typing

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I've seen Saint Martha's name all over this forum. Yesterday, she was really heavy on my mind even though I knew little of her. Then I saw your suggestion to work with her. I feel that this is a sign to do so. I read about her. She is very pretty. I ordered a vigil candle to be burnt at MISC this morning. I started my own as well. I'be introduced myself, made her offers of wine, holy water and a fig Newton. I hope she likes them. I ran out of raisin bread. I prayed to her and asked for my petition to be granted. I hope she will help me. Thank you.

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello... I tried looking through the threads for these answers,but didn't come cross anything, so forgive me if this isn't in the right section.

1st Quest: Could there be a negative affect by doing a love spell during a Waning Crescent Moon (Visible 6% ↓)?

2nd Quest: Is it good to do a “Come to me” or- “Bring someone closer” Spell on someone new during a New Visible Moon (1%) since this would be during a new moon phase?

3rd Quest: Is this the perfect time to do a money spell to get rid of financial issues. Debt, etc…

Thank You :-)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:53 pm

Hello, Kuntrygirl90 ,

Some rootworkers don't work with moon phases.

No, there's no negative effects.

Thursday is great for money!!

These questions are all over the forum. Especially here: spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kuntrygirl90

Unread post by Kuntrygirl90 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi Miss Aida......

Thank you for the feedback

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Mon May 02, 2016 5:31 am

Hi, I have been working a picture box, picture of my target with my name written on his head and candles dressed in various LM love related oils. I have also completed a skull candle. All of my work is aimed at love and commitment. I have also completed a blockbuster candle spell to get rid of any obstacles preventing my target from committing to me. I have definitely been seeing signs/movement that I am on his mind, but in my work in the past I've never managed to get such results. I am just wondering what you all think I should do next to push things even further? Or should I just carry on the work I'm doing?
Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

I am not sure where you are, what is going on.

So, without any knowledge, it's hard to make suggestions.

So, take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ConfusedLMT
Newly Registered

Unread post by ConfusedLMT » Wed May 04, 2016 4:37 am

I have looked at the posts here and have seen that mostly the love spells are being performed by females. I am not sure if the protocol is the same for when the roles are reversed. For instance i see women talking about dressing their penis candle with their own vagina juices. Do men dress vagina candles with semen? I am new to this obviously, but I was hoping to find out a little more. I understand that each particular spell is different given the situation so here a brief description of mine. I am a single father who is currently trying to start dating a single mother from my sons school. We have good chemistry but it seems she is hesitant to take it into the bedroom. Maybe its not meant to be, maybe she isn't really divorced (her "ex" husband is gone 5 months at a time for work) I don't know for sure. She said she was divorced and we have been on a few dates and she frequently visits me at work for a massage. As I write this I am starting to feel like she is just using me to try and get discounted massages. :|

Is putting semen on a candle the right way to cast the spell?
Can it be just a red candle instead of the vagina candle? (i understand the plain red candle would not be as potent)
I am looking for just a little guidance into the spell casting

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”