PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells for Trained Hunting Money and Dressed Money

Unread postby aura » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:58 am

If there's no name at all goldetouch97, write your name above the unique code number for the bill.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:10 am

goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,
On the other side, there are numbers stamped on 2 different areas of the bill.
So, like Aura had said, write your name above those numbers.
Don't fret over it too much.
Just write it and it's good to go (of course, after your success sigils).
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Dime & Penny Spell? Parking Lot Money

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi everyone. Does anyone know of a spell that involves leaving a dime and a penny in a parking lot? If so, what is it for? Last week I pulled into my regular drug store, got out of the car and saw a dime on the ground. Then after picking it up, I saw a penny close by. I was tickled that I found 11 cents, but thought no more about it. Then this week, I ran by another drug store for a few things and the same thing happened ... open car door, find a dime ... pick it up and see a penny close by. Its nice to find money ... especially when you need it ... but I thought it may be more than just chance. That's when I thought "What if it is some sort of spell?"

If so, WHY a dime and penny? WHY a parking lot? WHY a drugstore? Does anyone have any idea? :?:
MoonBreath

RTM and $$¢¢$$

Unread postby archaichoney » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi everyone. I looked around but couldn't find anything on the RTM (return to me) trained money. If I remember correctly you write RTM in each corner of a bill and write your initials below the treasures name? And dress the bill with appropriate powders and oils. I used Money Stay with Me. I can't remember where I heard that one, it had to have been from Lucky Mojo. Maybe I heard it on the radio show, I can't remember!

Just to make sure I am understanding this right... RTM trained money would be more angled at keeping your money, correct? Where as $$¢¢$$ trained money is out actively attracting more money to you. I just wanted to understand the differentiation between the two.

I just started up an old fashioned envelope budgeting system and I did RTM on my grocery money and spending money, dressed with Money Stay with Me. I'm really enjoying handling my money like this and being able to dress and work with it magically.
HRCC Student #1715
Britton Boyd
archaichoney

Re: Dime & Penny Spell? Parking Lot Money

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, MoonBreath,
I can't speak for Hoodoo but I can speak for a Pagan spell.
Some Pagans believe in the "Parking Fairy:. If you call for her 3 times, she will give you a good parking spot. Then, you leave her either 3 pennies or a dime and a penny.
That's all I know.
Or, could this be just be your spirit telling you something that has to do with the number 11 ??
I don't know!!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Dime & Penny Spell? Parking Lot Money

Unread postby MoonBreath » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I wasn't thinking along the lines of that magical tradition at all .... Nice to know there is a spell out there though. I wondered if the money was some sort of offering. I also wondered if someone was trying to tell me something about "11". Must go look up meanings of that number..... Thanks again.
MoonBreath

Unread postby Sarafina » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:27 pm

RTm is used on trained money. most people use RTM instead of their names over the treasurer so as to be discreet and private.
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Hello, archaichoney ,
That sounds right.
Except that the $ScSS should return that money and also bring more money.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Sun May 03, 2015 10:58 pm

its hard to believe that there was no interest on this topic for almost a year; how much more power anyones money could have if people followed http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html ; first time i did it without supply from LM and i still got success but now i got a few items from LM and gonna try again and with LM supply it gives me emotional boost to get success ; and it kind of became my monthly magickal work with money; i am sure if people do it at least once a month on a full or waxing moon during Jupiter hour and if possible Thursdays they could have established a respectfull relationship with money and it would grow;
and dont forget to respect money;
i remember a few simple suggestions we were given from our grand parents and its been a long time tradition were i am from; feel free to use them: keep money neat - big bills on front, smaller to follow; don't smash it, don't throw it ; don't talk bad to it; give money with right hand, receive with left; sleep on it at least for a day before spending ; modern ways are: keep it in sigar box with some LM supply in it or even magnet / lodestone (dont forget to baptize http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html ) ;
and you must feel you are worthy as much money as you can handle; but be wise never waste money or it will forget your address;
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html BLESSED BUCKS MONEY SPELL sounds magnifisent; i am gonna try it; please suggest me what LM supply would be appropriate to use ?
sorry english is not my first language :D
good luck
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 03, 2015 11:11 pm

Wow, Slava,

That was really nice of you to share this with us.

Thank you so much.

It looks to me like the Money drawing would still be the way to go (as far as products are concerned).

Using the sachets would be perfect perfect!!

I am going to do the things that you have suggested very soon.

I have also heard of people who bath in a bathtub loaded with quarters, 50cent pieces, and larger denomination coins on New Years eve.

Again.
Thank you.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Wed May 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Sure Miss Aida; my pleasure; i learned so much from the forum; time to share some good advices too; power of sharing, right? so i can actually follow same instructions from here http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html , right?
thats fun to bathe in money;

btw, i have the book Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: Sweet Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition by Deacon Millett and it is advised to bathe like Cleopatra in milk and honey to attract all good to you; once i have a luxurious bathtub i ll do that but for now i am following book's advice to scrub body with sugar+cinnamon early prepared with prayers.

I hope 1 day study hoodoo with Miss Cat ;)
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 8:16 am

Hello, Slava ,

You're absolutely right!

And you will LOVE the course that Miss cat offers. I'm excited for you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nidia » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Has anyone ever spent a big amount of dressed money at one location? I just dressed all the money I had (thank you cat for the entry on it in "paper in my shoe"! ;) ) that is literally all going towards childcare and work. ALL OF IT. Mostly to the first. I'm assuming the receiver might get mad as the sigil is in purple ink (for success :) ) and its dressed in both hoyts cologne and attraction oil, since i had no money drawing products on hand.

They smell delicious buttttt well, I'm hoping I don't get barked at for handing them a few hundred in dressed cash XD (its for work, cant work without childcare!) if I get asked I intend on explaining what it is. *unless i shouldnt?* What have you all done in this or similar situations?

I'm in a tightttt spot and still waiting on my orders from LM to arrive.Thus the reason I took everything I had before letting it go and marking it.
Nidia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, Nidia,

I would certainly not tell them that you did this.

I would say that the last place you went to gave you the money this way.

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:10 am

I need some help with the lodestone trained money spell. I've looked on this section of the forum and I can't find an answer to my question, so apologise in advance if I have missed it
Ms Cat writes that the spell needs to begin on a new moon. I know that generally Ms Cat will let everyone know, if there is any room for change, and by that I mean that according to urgency and circumstances you may perform certain spells when you require and not use the moon phases. However she makes no mention of beginning according to urgency and not having to wait.

I would really like to begin this spell tomorrow for my sister at her place of business, however, the new moon was on the 14th November and it will be two nights in if I begin tomorrow.
Is it a good idea to go ahead and begin or just bite the bullet and wait until the next new moon on 11th December?
I'm a bit wary as I don't want any adverse effects. The full moon is on the 26th November and this spell is a 14 day spell while the moon waxes so beginning tomorrow will in actual fact mean that the spell will finish as the moon wanes hmmmmm I think I may have answered my own question... But I would love to hear what everyone else thinks
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Ethereal48 ,

In my over 45 years of spell casting, I have learned that if it's an emergency, don't worry about moon phases.

In fact, many rootworkers don't work with moon phases at all and their spells still work.

I hope this helps

Happy Hunting!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Thank you so much Ms Aida :) I will begin ..it's important that I start ASAP. Thank you again for your prompt reply
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:37 am

A strange thing happening to me yesterday,i have a money stay with me altar where i burn a green candle once a week and set bills of 20 € under a big magnet.I use money stay with me powder and oil to anoint the magnet and the money bills.I keep all the bills for a month under the magnet and after this i can spend all the bills.For the first time since a starting this spell i going to a supermarket to buy some food yesterday.In this supermarket them have a machine for collect the money when u going to pay for your food,i tried many times but the machine refund me the bills of 20 €,i going back to my pocket and try another bills so it's the same,it na work,the machine refund me the money and tell me it's a false bills.Let me know what yall think.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,

This is too funny!! I am laughing so loud!

Your money wants to stay with you.

That's the effect of this product and the spell.

Take care !!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:59 am

Hoodoo is real!!! lol lol
goldentouch97

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling