Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Lilith Moon
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Hi natstein, thank you for your reply.

Yes, it's a wonderful place with lots of great energy so I'm happy that I can continue to go there. :)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:57 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping to get some help. A few years back I had a root worker help with reconciliation. The root worker did a bottle spell she asked me to bring her underwear from myself and my lover, and a picture of us to place in the bottle. She brought me the bottle it had dark maroon color liquid that smelled like ammonia, she told me to urinate in it, close it up and tape it shut, she said whenever my lover was upset with me or wanted to leave to shake the bottle a few times. This bottle has always worked for me any time he is upset and tries to leave out the house I shake it and he seems to immediately stop being upset and comes right back. I would like to make this same spell for someone else but I am unable to ask her what she put in the bottle, so i'm wondering has anyone heard of this spell or anything like it?

Thanks for your time!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, lamaha ,

Never heard of it

But thank you for sharing!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lamaha

Unread post by lamaha » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:16 am

Thank You! Ill keep searching! if I find I will share :-)

Blue02

Unread post by Blue02 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Hi everyone...

I am new here, so I apologize if my question has already been answered (there are so many pages to read through!), but I was wondering if it would be wise to do a vinegar jar to break up a couple when other spells have already been cast for the situation by a spell caster. In other words, can a vinegar jar be used to sour things between the two targets faster and act as sort of a supplement to the other spellwork? Or would this be too much?

Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello Blue02

In general I do not believe a vinegar jar will mess up break up work but if you are already working with a professional you should check in with that person to make sure what you do will not interfere with what they are already doing.

Peace~

Nathen

newbiehere_5939

Unread post by newbiehere_5939 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:25 am

Is there anyone on here that I can PM about a Vinegar Jar spell that I prepared? I think that I have made a mistake somehow. I have studied this forum and done everything that I read..but seems like I have had nothing but bad things happen since then. I am desperately seeking advice. I never doubt my work but this really has me worried. I have cleansed and everything possible and now I am in a nightmare that I feel like I can not wake up from. :cry:
So happy I found this forum

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, newbiehere_5939 ,

If it is causing you all this grief, then get rid of it.

have a professional rootworker make one for you instead.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mana

Unread post by mana » Sun May 01, 2016 2:09 am

My man's ex has attached herself to his family as a way to keep seeing him. I have a vinegar jar for him and her, a honey jar for him and I and a love dolly of him. These have worked great. I do a smaĺl blend of love me, stay with me, follow me boy and fire of love and bewitching oils which I wear and la6 around his house. All has worked really well. He has even given me a key to his house and asked directly that we stay exclusive to each other with many "I love yous" too.
The only issue is that this woman will not stop calling or making requests and sending texts. I trust him and know he's over her but she is still in love with him and a pest.
My question is, would it be ok to put her and his family in a vinegar jar? I have a picture of his family and would like to sour her relationship with them as she now uses them as an excuse to be around him. And if I put their pictures in the jar, will that also sour the relationship between the family members or will it be ok since I will have their names in red ink. I also intend to do a honey jar of the family with me.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun May 01, 2016 3:42 am

Personally I'd do a vinegar jar on her, and a honey jar on his family if they are not being as sweet to you as they are to her. How are they with her? Do they support you and your man, or are they hoping for a reconciliation between him and her? Once you know the answers, then you can work out what to do with them all. ;)

But remember that jars can take a while to work so you may want to try something else for a more immediate effect...perhaps hot foot her the **** away from your man? And also, why isn't he blocking her number? That might be all that's needed to stop her pestering...just a thought.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Nat1

Unread post by Nat1 » Sun May 01, 2016 10:17 am

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I made a break up vinegar jar just over a week ago. It seemed to be picking up speed from the info I was getting but this evening my young son found the black bag with the jar in (I was hiding it behind a bin in my back yard) and he threw it and smashed it. Luckily the bag kept him from getting hurt but now the liquid has seeped out all over my yard and everything inside is...sloppy lol.

I don't have a natural crossroads close by. What should I do? I imagine I'll have to make a new jar and hide it better but how do I dispose of the remains if this one and also, should I do anything to cleanse myself and my home now it has smashed? I don't want him to fall out with me instead.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Nat1

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun May 01, 2016 11:06 am

How were you going to deploy it after you'd finished working on it? Graveyard? If so, then go and dispose the remains there.

Yes you need to make another one...this time hide it somewhere more secure. ;)

As for the mess, place the dripping bag into another bag ready for disposal at the graveyard or crossroads and keep it somewhere safe...not in the trash though!

Make up a herb infusion using cleansing and protective herbs, let the herbs steep in the hot water for 10-30 mins and strain. Fill a large bucket with water and add the infusion to it, then use it to wash down the area where the mess is whilst stating that any negativity is now banished from the area and is now replaced with protection.

You should be cleansing and protecting yourself and your home anyway, so just carry on what you're doing in that aspect.

And don't lose heart...you've seen good signs of the broken working so you're obviously doing it right.

mana

Unread post by mana » Sun May 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Thank you Lilith.
The family are ok with me but she does feed try to feed them stories about me especially his mother. I already have a vinegar jar on her.
I would like for him to block her out and he's promised to. I just haven't asked if he has yet.
I want to put a wedge between her and his family.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun May 01, 2016 4:16 pm

Nat1 - I don't necessarily think you need a natural crossroads for deployment. I live in a city and have always just used the four-way intersections near my apartment and it's never seemed to be a problem.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 10:05 pm

cassiopaeia is correct

Thank you Lilith Triple Moon and cassiopaeia for your help

I appreciate it very much!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Mon May 02, 2016 1:00 am

Mana, how about this for a plan?

A Clarity skull candle spell for the members of the family that she keeps visiting so that they see straight her games and then push her to the kerb...or is it sidewalk?...I'm English so I struggle to remember English/American comparisons. :)

Moving candle spell using black for her and pink for your man...and coat hers LIBERALLY with Hot Foot.

LM's Hot Foot powder is ace! My American friend sent me some and it's harsher than a harsh thing. :D

Keep up the vinegar jar on her though.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, Nat1,

Take a look at this page for help on the crossroads: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Crossroads

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Love the exchange of ideas between mana and Lilith Triple Moon !!!

Both have terrific ideas. Now, a matter of choice!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mana

Unread post by mana » Fri May 06, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi Lilith. Thank you dear.
I don't have clarity or HF. But I will wait to get them soon. In the meantime I will put her and his mother in a vinegar jar as she is his ex's strongest link. I intend to add chilli, alum and devils dung in it which worked well in the past for me.
I included these in a breakup vinegar jar in october and in january he moved town to get away from her and we have become closer and stronger together. I thank the spirit world and LM.
I will oil myself with power before I start then cleanse using palo santo and a prayer afterwards.

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Sun May 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi again everyone i need help with the status of my vinegar jar. I did one few months ago which i posted about here ...i burried it under a dead tree and never looked back after my petition and it worked great by keeping my bf's ex away. And stopping her contact. She has stayed away since. Today she reappears trying to get back in his life by trying to lure him with money and sympathy of her broken heart. This woman has been a constant harrassment and also is suicidal/mentally unstable. I thought the jar would work longer but im unsure if i should do another jar or something stronger to keep her away for good. I'm ultimately sick of her trying to ruin my relationship...i also think he has a part in this by using her to make me angry when we have petty fights. I still have his honey jar which i plan to rework tonight.wat do u think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello, natashanyc,

I think it's time for a break up spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Please keep the vinegar jar where it is. It is still in the stage of "deployment" and is still working

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Sun May 08, 2016 11:56 pm

Thank u! I tried the link but the one u sent isnt working

calypso68

Unread post by calypso68 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:30 am

Hi natashanyc
this is the link
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Thank u St Michael for your protection

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 09, 2016 6:52 am

OOOps!

Sorry Natashanyc.

And THANK YOU calypso68!!

I just fixed the link.
HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Mon May 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Do i have to keep working the breakup jar or constantly do this spell for it to be permanent? Wat do u suggest i use from LM to fix his childish actions and make him regret reopening contact with that ex to make me jealous or help bring clarity to who he wants...i thought of the honey jar with a pink candle dressed in different love oils and return to me me/faithful oils. The honey jar has always worked like a charm. Thank u for the insiteful link !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, natashanyc ,

Every rootworker performs spells differently.

I work vinegar jars with candles 8 times: every Tuesday and Saturday of the waning moon. Then, I deploy it.

You might want to try an influence skull candle with clarity in the eyes to make him see what he has done to you:

Here's the skull candle spell: www.luckumojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

This should help

HRCC Graduate #1631

natashanyc

Unread post by natashanyc » Sun May 15, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks so much Ms Aida....im goin to get everything and start on the full moon but keep working the new vinegar jar i made until then and until i see results. I will keep u all updated!

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Tue May 17, 2016 1:20 am

Hey everyone hope you can help with this question, I completed a vinegar jar last year they broke up in Nov we have been dating ever since but I kept the vinegar jar just in case anything happened where I might need it again, I feel it's worked it's purpose and I'm ready to let it go , it's in pieces as it exploded a few weeks before they split up :) I'm honestly feeling to throw it away in the trash and I feel this would be a fitting end to its journey as I would like to feel that their relationship is now technically garbage I also would like to rid myself of its energies as I'm starting to feel like as it was so powerful it's affecting me in some way, I'm agrophobic and can't leave the house on my own so I can't find my way to crossroads alone to dispose, in my situation would my idea be fitting I just wanted to check here because I honestly don't know how else I'll be able to get rid, thank you for the help everyone this forum has really helped me immensely!

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 am

I also just read in an above post do not throw it in the trash so I'm now wondering how on earth I can get rid of it lol its done it's job but I obviously want it's effect to be everlasting :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Hello, Sparklez,

The only suggestion that I have is to pay someone to do it for you.

See this link: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

And here is the link to the 13 herb/13 days bath that you ought to use to get rid of the negative energies:

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

And you ought to clean that area (where it exploded) with Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Sun May 22, 2016 4:21 pm

Is there a specific number of days to work the vinegar jar? Some say until you see results but I'm no longer in contact with the person so that doesn't really work for me. I know it has to be an odd number of days but does one work better than another?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

That's entirely up to you.

I work mine for 2 months and then I deploy it.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Mon May 23, 2016 7:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida for the reply !

I have one last question, My boyfriend will be getting his own home soon and i will have access to it.. So would it be wise to bury it there so she never ever comes back to him?

Or would that be classed as burying something bad on your property ? I dont think ill be able to bury it at a crossroads as in england and where i live there are not many places that are out in the middle of nowhere where i live its very built up im worried about the glass pieces of the bottle which smashed cutting a childs feet or an animals and also one other bottle which i transferred the liquid and items too is still intact

what other options do i have in deployment of these vinegar jars ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Hi Sparklez,

I am not Miss Aida but I can answer your question. I wouldn't bury it on your boyfriend's property as you will be visiting him there. In the absence of a crossroads, take it to a graveyard and bury it there in the traditional hoodoo manner (find a spirit willing to work with you, bury it by where their hand would be to hold it down, thank them and pay with three dimes and some whiskey).

You can read more on traditional deployment methods here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi there! I've been working a curse jar and a breakup jar on one particular target, the first jar to curse her romantic life and sex life and the second jar to break up her current relationship. These were old jars that lay dormant for a while, but I've since recharged and reawakened them and charged a lot of energy into them, burned dressed candles on them, etc.

So far I can tell there's movement, because she's been miserable since I've started working these jars, but the movement and effect is in her professional life, and as far as I can tell she's as happy as can be in her romantic life. Close, but not the outcome and effect I want! All of the petitions, prayers, and conditioning oils are focused on cursing and breaking her love life, so I'm not sure why it's mostly having an effect on her job and not relationships! All I see are what she posts on social media, but I know her boyfriend who she lives with is still "liking" the posts and interacting with her there, so it seems like he's happy with her. :/

Any advice?

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Tue May 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Don't always believe that all is happy at home just because her partner is liking things on social media.

Believe me, it means nothing...I know a couple that are on the verge of a break up but you wouldn't believe it by simply looking online to see what they are showing to the world. ;)

Stop doubting your work, believe in its outcome and you will see it becoming successful.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Tue May 24, 2016 12:16 pm

Also, I think you should deploy the old jars that you've woken up and start some new work.

I personally don't like the idea of waking up negative work...I just don't see the benefits of keeping that type of work around if it's doing nothing, and it may explain why the energy is hitting the wrong aspect that you initially directed it towards.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi ravenmaven,

Definitely deploy the old jars and start again. I also dislike keeping negative work around my home, and deploy it as soon as needed or else I dismantle it in the appropriate fashion when I no longer wish to continue the work.

I also agree that social media is not a good barometer for the outcome of spellwork. People put up a front all the time, and present a version of events they want others to believe. You can always get a reading from someone at AIRR for a more accurate understanding of what is happening with them. www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck hitting her where it really hurts!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Phirishgirl

Unread post by Phirishgirl » Thu May 26, 2016 8:00 am

I just wanted to share a jar spell I made with my intention, the woman's name and birthday written in black ink on a parchment paper folded away from me, place it in the bottom of jar, added sharp nails,tacks and added cayenne pepper,crushed pepper, chili powder, ground black pepper and filled the jar with vinegar... I also state my intention while shaking it counterclockwise. The next day I poured it on the creek. All the parchment paper that i wrote all my intentions dissolved because as i poured it was just a sludge gooey stuff that came out of the jar. It seems like a good sign that it disappeared. " so mote it be"

This woman is a relationship wrecker, she has a long history of trying to get with married or involved in a relationship man. She hurt a lot of people if I may count 11 people. I know this woman and i was nothing but nice, generous, supportive to her until the day she seduced my boyfriend and i confronted her and her answer to me is "there is nothing wrong because they are both single" and that there is nothing she can do because she is the one my boyfriend wants not me. She has no decency and broke the girl code! My 3 young girls cried when she did that to me....

I would really love to stop this woman from hurting more people and ruining more relationship. I would love to make her Vagina rot so she could not use it anymore to seduce a man and hurt family and kids.

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated..

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Thu May 26, 2016 1:48 pm

That sounds like a really well-constructed jar, but why did you only work it for a day and then pour it out? I'd do another one, get a picture of her - if you can - to write your petition on, and work that mess actively for a decent period of time. Either keep it and work it daily until you start to see evidence that her life is souring, then toss it down the creek either fully intact or with a tiny hole in the lid to gradually sink her, or work it for either nine or thirteen days and then bury it where you know she'll walk over it. Either way, keeping the spell contained is the way to keep the energy going and she doesn't sound like an easy fix so you'll want some strong consistent energy on that.

There's some excellent information in the cursing and crossing section of this forum - take a peek over there, you'll find many ways to ruin her sex life. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, Phirishgirl

cassiopaeia is absolutely correct.

And here's radio show that was done on cursing the nature. It starts with tying the nature then it goes into cursing the nature

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... ida-122114

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 27, 2016 11:26 pm

Thank you very much for your advice! As soon as I get my new credit card from the bank I'm going to put in an order with LM for a fresh breakup jar, and once I get the supplies I'm going to deploy the old jars. Should I keep working them until the ingredients arrive?

And I want to add, I've also been working a curse doll of her that also was dormant (I made it at the same time as the jars), and very intensely: every time I work it I heat pins until they're red hot and then plunge them in to her heart, head, and genitals. Should I deploy that doll and make a new one, too? There's a big cemetery I can go to and I could try to find a place to bury it. I even keep it in a coffin shaped kraft paper box.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

There's no reason to deploy that doll.

keep working it!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat May 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida! I'm going to pick some hemlock at a nearby park and make a tincture (that I know is quite poisonous!) to dip the pins in before I stick them in her and also to add to the new breakup jar (to poison their relationship) and curse jar (to poison her life), if that sounds okay?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

LOL, you're starting to read my mind. I use that too.

Have fun!
HRCC Graduate #1631

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 pm

About a month ago,I made a vinegar jar with name papers, DOBs and some things a couple of them owned. There's a whole slew of awful things in there. Sulfur powder, destruction powder, pins, nails, needles, spoiled lemon juice, urine, knotweed, 4 theives vinegar, etc.. . I don't have a petition paper in there but I write with a coffin nail their names and what I want to have happen on upside down candles anointed with break up, crossing, jinx, inflammatory confusion and/or destruction oil (usually breakup and crossing) upside down on the lid. Let me know if doing this in lieu of a petition paper makes it less effective? Also my second question and really the reason for writing is that the candles have been burning super clean. This is an indication that the work is going swell, right? I've also noticed that when I haven't done it in several days, the candles burn with lots of wax left over and then it burns better as I'm consistent with it. Maybe I had to get back through their defenses....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, bast78 ,

I'm thinking that you ought to write out a petition paper and place it under the candle as a reinforcement. It can't hurt.

Also, if the candles don't burn clean and then do afterwards (then don't if I stop for a day or 2), It means that it requires more candles. In other words, be persistent. Because when you stop, the candles are telling you that the anger between them is cooling off.

Some people don't use petition papers but it makes the spell more effective.

Wishing you great success with your spell!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Hello everyone ,
I hope your all well.
I'm very sorry for being a pain, I have made a new vinegar jar.I find my self dwelling on my rival and love interest being together and I get enraged. When it comes to working the jar though I have only be able to curse over it twice and shake it , I've had it for two days but even before I start working it I feel drained even though I'm full of this anger.
Would shaking it while feeling this anger be enough or do I have to curse aloud while shaking it ? When it comes to love work I don't feel like this.
I really need to put my back into breaking them up but it makes me feel drained.
I did the lemon breakup spell but had to bury it in a graveyard.
I would love to pay my reader to work a vinegar jar for me but I am unable to afford that at the moment.
Thank you for your time and patience.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello, RoseStar21, working a vinegar jar half-heartedly is going to yield only half-hearted results, or no results at all. You should be shaking that thing and cussing these people out as you do so. If I were you, I'd do some self-examination and think on why you don't feel up to working a vinegar jar on these people. Maybe you're not gifted for such work, maybe deep down you have mixed feelings about doing the work. Another suggestion would be to talk to your reader about why you're feeling this way, if you can't pay a rootworker to work the vinegar jar for you (readings are generally much cheaper than spellwork, after all).

Good luck to you.

WAT-FOU-GL04
Four Thieves Vinegar, 4 oz.
$6.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Phirishgirl

Unread post by Phirishgirl » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 am

Hello everyone!! I have made another vinegar jar spell a week ago. I put my intentions inside the jar, a picture of this awful manipulative woman who keeps trying to hurt me out of jealousy of what I have had with my ex. She even seduced and slept with him. Anyway in the jar is her picture which I crossed her face and her private area with a pointy object and folded it against me and shoved it in the jar, another picture of her which I burnt and collected the ashes and put in the jar, a black string which I knotted 6 times and stating my intentions as I tied the knot, then added vinegar, rusty nails,broken glasses, chili powder,cayenne pepper, crushed pepper and ground black pepper. I work this thing out with my anger.. I burnt black candle on top of it throughout the waning moon, and shaked it counter clockwise everyday and cursed her as i was shaking it. I also have a rotted duck eggs which i stuffed another picture of her with all my intentions for her to suffer the pain she had put me through and her other victims. And for her crotch to rot so she cant use it anymore to ruin relationships. I dropped this rotten eggs through a hole on a dead tree.
My question is what is the best way to deploy the vinegaf jar spell? I need an excellent rootworker to help me work on her more. I have so much hatred for this woman. I gave her such an opportunity of a lifetime and in turn she stabbed me in the back..

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:33 am

Hello sisterjean,
I didn't realize how physically and emotionally tried I been due to other issues in my life and now thinking about it no wonder I get too tired when it comes to working the vinegar jar.
I definitely want them to breakup , no doubt about that!
I just need to get my energy back.
Then I will break them up !
Thank you very much for your reply.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, Phirishgirl ,

Find deployment methods here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Also, please read the 45 pages on this thread

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

When I do break up or cursing spells for my clients, I am so exhausted that sometimes I'll just sleep sleep sleep...
HRCC Graduate #1631

loftmusic

Unread post by loftmusic » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:02 am

I am creating a vinegar jar to sour the relationship of a man I was casually seeing who started having a "fling" with a girl who lives in a different state who he sees every couple of months. I don't want them to fight, or cause pain - I just simply want them to drift away from one another and lose interest. (no harm was done, we weren't exclusive, but she is getting between us)

I am thinking I would include the vinegar, lemon juice, red peppers, cayenne, black pepper, Break Up oil, and make it in an old salsa jar (and their photos of course), but not include rusty nails, pins, broken glass etc - just including the sour & bitter ingredients rather than the painful ones. Then I would burn a black candle on top each Tuesday & Saturday.

Am I following the right route on souring their relationship without causing lots of pain? I also plan on doing a moving candle spell and having MISC burn a Separation candle on the altar to back up this work.

Thanks for your help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:55 pm

loftmusic --

That sounds great!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

loftmusic

Unread post by loftmusic » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:16 pm

thank you Cat!! :)

JadeLiCat

Unread post by JadeLiCat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi there!

So I have a bit of an...unusual question I wanted to ask in regards to vinegar jar spells. Would you recommend doing a vinegar jar spell if you're trying to separate a person from a website?

My sister has been distant with me for the last several months and seems to be addicted to this web forums she found a few months back. Since then, she shuts out everyone except for the people on the website. It hurts because we were once so close and now she seems to keep pushing me away because of the people on this website.

I want my sister back, desperately, but I don't know what I can do since I only know the personal info I have is the leader's. Other than that, I have nothing else.

If anyone has any advice on what I can do to get my sister back and possibly get her away from that website, please let me know.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Yes, you could use a vinegar jar for that. Make the jar up with pictures from the web site all chopped up and crazy, throw the shards into the vinegar jar with Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Vandal Root, and Salt.

Make a wax doll of her (of soft modelling wax or beeswax) and make it with a little harness or lifeline of thread. Throw her doll in and speak to her about how incoherent, sour, confining, and dank it is in the website/jar. Then fish her doll out, wash her in clean water, dry her off, wrap her in a white handkerchief and sleep with her.

Repeat this every day until you can feel that the doll begs you not to put her in the vinegar.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

JadeLiCat

Unread post by JadeLiCat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much! Does the doll have to be a certain color or will any color work? And what about the thread? Will black thread work or should it be another color? Could I add other things besides broken glass, such as nails and the like? I just want to be as through as possible with this.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Brilliant suggestion, Miss Cat!

But bringing the doll that has been inside the vinegar jar along to one's own bed wouldn't somehow hex the person who is performing it?

I fully trust you, of course, I'd just like to clarify this matter, understand how the person doesn't become jinxed by an element that has been in contact with peppers etc and such agressive components.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”