Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Generally when you perform harmful spell work -- and your vinegar jar is harmful to the relationship of your son and his other woman -- it is a good idea to perform protection work for your space and some cleansing afterward for the good of your own soul. If you don't, and the target is fighting you or resisting your attempts at domination or control, you may tend to feel out of sorts, in a way similar to what you described.

Remember, when you do spell work on another person, they have every right, as a self-determining sentient creature, to fight back in whatever way they can, including reversing your curses back onto you. Hence we do protection work before and cleansing work after all cursing spells.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 am

i'm pretty sure they don't know i'm doing this spell work, but i take care of myself with cleansing and protection.once a week i do my bath with anmonia, black coffee ,salt and sage and of course my white candles with incense in my hole house.i have my solomon seal amulet that i anoit with van van oil and solomon oil. every day after my shower, i scrub myself with sea salt. i read my psalms, do you think is enought? any suggestion? thank you

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 am

Kelleygirl wrote:so tell me a good vinegar spell... what do i need... thx a bunch
Rather then simply asking and hoping people will tell you, why not research it yourself? Vinegar Jar spells and break up work in general have both come up a lot in the past. There is a search bar at the top right of every page, type in Vinegar Jar and take a look.

See miss cat's "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice page on bottle spells, for instance:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Or another option, better if you are new to magic as you seem to be, skip the vinegar jar and buy the Break Up kit, it comes with all the instructions, everything you need to do the work, and the hyssop to cleanse yourself after such hard hearted work.

You can see the spell kits here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
HRCC Student #1559

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi All-

I just went to shake the crap out of the vinegar jar that I have for my husband and his mistress, just before shaking I admittedly was angry and had held the jar up to draw down energy from the Cosmic Forces immediately after I that I shook the jar and a pea size hole exploded out the side and sent the solution spraying all over my laundry room....

Any and all interpretations would be appreciated....I think I know what it means but I want to make sure I am on the right page....

Thanks in advance

Miss Tri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Interpretation is usually done in context and a reading will provide you with a better understanding of what it means, however it can possibly represent an explosive break up between your targets.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks I thought the same - I felt relief when it exploded - actually amped and empowered....I am getting a reading tomorrow to confirm....I am a reader myself but I want to make sure the cards are telling me what I want to hear.....

Thanks again.

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 am

Hi All-

I just went to shake the crap out of the vinegar jar that I have for my husband and his mistress, just before shaking I admittedly was angry and had held the jar up to draw down energy from the Cosmic Forces immediately after I that I shook the jar and a pea size hole exploded out the side and sent the solution spraying all over my laundry room....

Any and all interpretations would be appreciated....I think I know what it means but I want to make sure I am on the right page....

Thanks in advance

Miss Tri

trina923
Newly Registered

Unread post by trina923 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Hi All-

Thanks in advance

Miss Tri

thegoldman

Unread post by thegoldman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 pm

trina923 wrote:....I am getting a reading tomorrow to confirm....

Thanks again.
I was going to recommend that you get a reading since this could be interpreted as either good or bad. Since you had your reading today, you prolly have your answer ;)

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

I plan to put together a vinegar jar this coming Tuesday with my guy and his friend as targets - for a lot of reasons, but mainly because during a recent readng, a reader who I've been visiting for at least 20 years told me flat out that this jerk dosen't lke me and intends to break us up so he can better use my guy for his own gains! This jerk has been out of my guy's life for years and only recently came back, and in the past he did a lot of truly awful things to my guy and used him very badly, leaving him very much in debt and in trouble with the law. This happened before I met my guy.

So, In the bottle, I will put the following: 9 each of pins, coffin nails, and needles, photos of each, petitions for each, cayanne pepper, poppy seeds, broken glass from bottles they each drank from (I'm sneaky like that, I offered it to them!) hair from a dog and cat that particularly hate each other(just got lucky on that) and some hair from my guy. I have nothing else for *the jerk* but hopefully there is a bit of dna on the bottle! On top of the jar, I will burn a "separation candle",which is a pillar candle with red on the inside (for my guy) and black on the outside (for the jerk). Separately, I will do a black figure candle for the jerk with a petition that says "no power, no influence, get away from (my guy). On that candle I will put inflammatory confusion oil and hotfoot powder and goofer dust. I will also burn a glass encased candle (black) with separation and inflammatory confusion oil swith a petition stating that they have to separate and not be friends (I like to do that because I think I get some indication as to how the whole process of work is going by how that candle burns).
My question is this: What if I were to put some hotfoot powder, goofer dust, separation oil, and infammatory confusion oil in the jar as well? On the hotfoot, I wouldn't want my guy to leave home or anything!

And on a side note - the night after I got the reading, I was so upset and scared. I probably should have waited until I calmed down, but I went ahead and prepared two figure candles - black for the jerk, white for my guy. I covered both with inflammatory confusion oil and bound up the jerk's candle with black yarn, stating as I did so that he was bound from hurting my guy, bound from having power over him, bound from talking bad about me, etc. Then I sprinkled hotfoot powder and goofer dust on both. I started them out side by side and sort of walked them away as they burned, but the jerk's candle burned so fast! My guy's was slow and steady. So after a bit the jerk's candle was puddled up and the wax/oils/powders caught on fire, I actually had to douse it with baking powder because the flames were so high. All the while, my guy's candle burned slow and steady, and I moved it away to let it finish up on its own. So I basically considered this work null and void, since I had to put it out, stopping it. But maybe I'm wrong on that?

I'm sorry for this extremely long post, thank you to all who take the time to read it and maybe offer some ideas :-)

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 am

I just re-read my previous post (entitled Vinegar Jar/Hotfoot/Goofer dust) and I realized that I may have made a hugely fatal mistake!

To summaize, I was explaining about two figure candles I had set to separate my guy from a friend who I know (from a reading by a very reliable reader and from my own experience) intends to break us up and hurt my guy in lots of different ways. The night I set the candles I was really upset (the reading was that day) and I must not have been thinking clearly. I prepared two candles - a black figure for the friend, a white figure for my guy. I bound the friend's candle with black yarn, stating while doing so that he was bound from hurting, using, exploitng my guy, and from talking bad about me. I covered both candles with inflammatory confusion to cause them to fight and separate forever.....and then.....on both candles I dusted them with hotfoot powder and goofer dust.

My guy has now been sent out of town to work for a long period of time, it was sudden (just a few days after I did this stupid mistake) but that could actually be good as he is now away from *the jerk*. But what about the goofer dust?! In the back of my mind I must have been thinking that I wanted them to hotfoot away from each other, but I totally didn't mean to goofer my guy!

I know the words I was saying were along the lines of I'm destroying your friendship, your friendship is goofered, etc. and in no way was I intending any kind of physical harm or ....worse....to either one of them but I'm still worried because I know its not like all up to me and the words I say.

And, I just remembered that I didn't do ANY protection work on myself that night, I just wasn't myelf, wasn't thinking clearly. I can't believe that I did such sloppy, messy work.

Is there anything I can do at this poinnt to protect myself and my relationship?

I have been doing other work for my guy (for protection, to see the situation with his friend clearly, and to improve our relationship) as well, so if I do some cut and clear work, would I be able to do it only for the mistaken work, or would it negate everything I've done? Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, or have I hurt my guy more than his friend ever could? This is truly awful.......I'm going for a reading on Tuesday, but this particular reader only reads, she isn't a rootworker and would have no knowledge of how to fix it, hopefully she won't tell me that I've destroyed what I was trying to fix.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

I think you are fine. Goofer dust doesn't always have to be to physically harm someone. I get that you wanted to kill the relationship, and you stated that you wanted to kill the relationship. So that was delivered in your intent, and I think you are fine. If you are terribly worried, then you can do an uncrossing candle, egg cleansing or any other means of cleansing on your boyfriend.

As for protection work, you can do so now, and make sure you cleanse yourself too. The most important thing is that you cleanse yourself of this negative work, and then you can put up some protection, i.e. fiery wall of protection around yourself, and your relationship. You can also put this meddling person in mirror box, or freezer jar if like as well.

Clear and cut nor protection would not negate all of the work you have done. You simply need to do an uncrossing step as I have previously mentioned. Just be calm and you will be fine.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 am

Why don't you just make a hot foot jar? That is more of what you are looking for rather than doing a vinegar jar to spoil their relationship. I would do that along with a freezer jar to freeze this guy out of his life, and with that you can use some cast off evil. In addition, you should do some stop gossip work as well along with some reversing work such as a reversing candle, or mirror box. A separation candle to me is like a slightly more mild version of a break up spell. It seems to be less vengeful I guess.

Also, with the last paragraph, in the work that is null and void. Sometimes just because you stop the work doesnt mean it might not manifest. As you didnt put all of our energy into it, it might just manifest slightly, and not all the way, but still have some effect. I would recommend that you do some uncrossing work on your boyfriend.

check out this thread
hot-foot-bottle--t5612.html

Nonetheless, what you stated seems to be a great idea, is actually a similar to a break up bottle .

Lynda
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lynda » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Thank you!! I feel way better now, I will work on the cleansing tonight :-)

Thank you again, Starsinthesky....great suggestions and thank you for the link to the thread, it was very helpful.

Lynda

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:16 pm

A hotfoot jar may be best in this situation. You can also use Cast off Evil on your man to help him cast off the undue influence of the "jerk."

Conjurers don't all agree on whether hotfoot will have any effect on a person it isn't intended for. So some will add Hot Foot to a vinejar jar even if one of the targets is intended to return/stay, while others will not. Go with what makes you feel comfortable.

That being said, remember that you are working with Goofer and Hotfoot, two of the nastiest recipies in our aresenal so even if you don't believe it will effect someone that it isn't intended for, you'll still get some residue. Why? Because your boyfriend is in a relationship with you and if spends his time pissed off and angry at his friend he'll bring some of the frustration home. So make sure to cleanse and protect yourself.

springsilvermoon

Unread post by springsilvermoon » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Could you combine them?

I think a combination would cause misunderstandings leading to fights. Is that correct?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:40 am

Hi everyone

I have a situation that I want to turn sour, however I am not quite sure how to go about it, my love target and his cousins are hanging out with a few girls that they see as family friends, however I am not at all comfortable with this situation as my targets attention from me is being diverged as I am really busy these days. I know that I have to make a vinegar jar I want to put the girls in here as well as my target and 3 of his cousins. Can I do a vinegar jar for multiple people? Or would it be better to do individual ones? As I want these girls gone for good!!!

Thanks

Shelly

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:02 pm

You could do this,but you need to make sure the damage is done between the girls and him/3 cousins but not between him and his cousins. Furthermore, I would go about doing a hot foot bottle for these girls (search the forum a hot foot bottle has been mentioned) and then throw the bottle into a river sending them AWAY from your target and cousins. That seems more of what you want, and probably wouldnt cause conflict between your target's and the cousins.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:20 am

Thankyou Stars, do I choose a river that is located far away from both parties?

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 am

Sorry to hijack this, just wanted to ask if names were needed for the people to get rid of or if a general statement could be used like a Freezer jar?

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 pm

hi gbenson

from my experience names of the people concerned do help as it specifies the intention towards the target, also if you have pictures that you can put in that would help too, if you have personal concerns even better, however I have performed this kind of work in the past successfully with pictures and names.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 am

The river does not have to be far away, but the river is intended to carry them away far from the person you want them away from.

@gbenson...It is always better to have names or some personal concerns of the people you are trying to get rid of for any kind of work. Spellyshelly's advice about this is correct. I mean you could say "hot foot John's gf" or something like that if you do not know the person's name. But in those cases I would do some additional work because you want to build a strong connection to the target, which is done so through personal concerns.

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 am

Hey Stars-
If you have a picture from the internet and their first name, would that be pretty good? I am having a situation with a woman and I need to take care of it. I am trying to get her last name. I have met her and had contact with her so I can make a connection with her somewhat on that I believe.
Thanks for helping us newbies. :-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 am

I think that is adequate, but just keep on investigating til you have her full name. It may take you a few more steps than you need when trying to take care of someone, but I think that you have is adequate enough to get movement and what you want.

misszady

Unread post by misszady » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

Hello All,

I worked my vinegar jar today and wanted to share my experiences. I started a vinegar jar and a honey jar a few months ago for my target to break up with his girlfriend and come to me. I had a reading done towards the end of February and was advised that he is definently interested in me outside of work and to allow some time before he asks me out as he is shy. We get along well at work and share stories. I usually shake my vinegar jar and say my petition for them to break up. Today, I thought they may be together and decided to burn a black candle on top of jar instead. I inscribed both of their names on the candle with the words fight and break up. Dressed the candle with break up oil, break up powder, black mustard seeds, and cayenne pepper. The candle burned out in a little over an hour! The candle flame was high during most of the duration of the burn and the wick split into two flames. A few tears also ran along side the jar. I hope this a step in the right direction. :)
Thanks,
Misszady

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:57 am

Sounds like good work to me! Keep up the good work.

esmeluv

Unread post by esmeluv » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I also want to give my experience with my vinegar jar! :D ... I got three of the hottest peppers and cut a line in the middle.. i put a petition paper in each one of them and sewed it back up with black thread... I added 11 pieces of broken glass, grounded cayenne pepper, a lil bit of my urine, black salt, oils and powder of break up, hate, and retired and i put in their pictured back to back but all the supplies inbetween them... I was extreamly mad when i made it !!! :twisted:
I dressed a black candle with the same oils and powder.. it was a clean burn with the exception of a small piece of wick with no particular shap other than maybe it looked like a one... oh and on the side of the jar one tear but it looked like a penis.. lol... the candle burned on top of the jar but the jar was upside down and i keep it that way at all times.. what do you all think? :?: :?:
what do you guys think? does it sound alright? oh and has anyone else ever heard of black salt?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:56 am

when shaking a vinegar jar do you have to vocalize your intents everytime you shake the jar? i feel that its not always required as long as you visualize it. was just wondering so i dont make mistakes
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:02 am

wraithklewn wrote:when shaking a vinegar jar do you have to vocalize your intents everytime you shake the jar? i feel that its not always required as long as you visualize it. was just wondering so i dont make mistakes

Well I do not know that there is a hard and fast rule about such things I personally always call out my prayers while I work a shaking bottle spell.
HRCC Student #1559

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:40 am

well hmm. went to go out and shake the jar up.. discovered there is a hole in the jar now. a weird hole thats in the side near the bottom. ive only had this made up for less then 2 days. guess ill need divination now. and to dispose of the jar 2nite!!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:13 pm

went to go deploy the trick buried at ex's place. had to make a run for it because there were alot of cars that came by. sad thing is i didnt get to completely bury the thing. is there any chance of being able to go back and finish the job or just chalk it up to a loss??
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Go back and finish the job.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Do it late at night when there will be no cars around, or at least very little. When I mean late, I mean after midnight ;-)

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 pm

haha finished..just got back. problem is..i dont think she even stays there anymore. she wasnt there even at 1 am
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Then break it in a crossroads, or bury it in a cemetary.

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm

ill leave it there for a little while..i mean it is her parents house and i know she will go there sometimes. and i had a break up vigil burned for me ..just waiting on the report now. and even better in my 2nd reading a break up between them was revealed... ill just keep helping that along
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Yule

Unread post by Yule » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 am

I am working on a vinegar jar to break up a couple. The paper with their picture and their names written has dissolved the very same day I put all the ingredients together in the jar. Is this bad? also his business card. Is this ok or should I do it again?

Thanks!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:19 am

Next time do try a forum search first, there is a search bar at the top right of the page. There is a lengthy thread on vinegar jars already and this exact question came up there a few times,lol. I'm not trying to be rude, its just easier on everyone if, well, everyone does a bit of research before posting a thread. In any case thats perfectly normal, vinegar is acidic after all, and always turns paper and photos to mush.

Good Luck!
HRCC Student #1559

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:56 pm

Hello to all I just wanted to share what happened...I added more names to my Vinegar that I've had for my Husband..well actually I didn't have the names, but I had their phone numbers..these are people that are meddleing in our relationship that I want to remove, so any way...I added controlling oils, and break up oils other than what I already had in there....So, last night My Husband calls me..to tell me that one of his friends who hates me...cut his hand.. :o ..and today another of his friends was pulled over and arrested, and now has an INS hold, meaning that he will be deported :? ( I'm not to happy about that)...I prayed so hard, and really focused last night, telling God that I wanted these people who badly influence my Husband to go away, that if it was in our best interest to hear my prayers...and show me signs...So, here guys people want to know and hear of story's of how they are doing, if it's working for them...I believe that you have faith of what you do, and send it out it will happen!

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Please help me with locating link pertaining to vinegar jars and ingredients or guide me in preparing one. The site is disabled. Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 pm

You can start with the forum section that includes vinegar jars:spell-kits,-bottle-spells,-vinegar-bott ... s-f13.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Good for you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:10 am

Great job! I love to read these kinds of stories. I hope that this jar continues to have success for you as well as in your future works.

Oracle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Oracle » Sat May 01, 2010 1:56 am

Congratulations lajoli79! I have tried to do a vinegar jar last yr but it didn't work for me. Can you tell us how you did it? I would like it give it another try.

Thanks

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Sat May 01, 2010 9:19 am

Thank you cat an d star...like I've sd Star..aid things don't just happen as a concidence...I was meant to find this website..which I'm so thankful for all the info and support!

Oracle..I started my vinegar jar back in Feb..I read the forum and did A LOT of reading on what other members added in their jar...What I added were things that I had areound the house, and I thought it would help in my situation
9 chiles de arbol ( Mexican Hot pepper...very HOT)
Nails..I've been slowly adding them I started with one and now I'm at 3..I will stop at 9
Broken glass
azufre I think it's sulfur in english
break Up powder and oil
hot foot powder and oil
Controlling oil
Olive Oil
Bacardi
Black soya Sauze
Polvora Gun Powder
Whole Spice
Water
Vinegar
Water

gun poFrankly I was nervous with the barcardi and gun powder thinking that it would explode...but it didn't I added the petition names...and prayer over ...Myabe your did work..but sometimes it takes a while to manifest, and I think that if you are doubting your work, and don't have confidence ..you are setting it up to ffail. That's my Thaought...I could be wrong..any way thanks everyone...Have a nice weekend!!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 am

I'd like to have a bit of insights on my vinegar jar. I made one from the LM spell kit the last moon cycle but since there's a minor mistake, I disposed it off my target's property (he doesn't live with the woman) and started a new one last week.

This one has everything done properly with LM ingredients and my own bottle. I added goofer dust too, and everything turns mushy and ugly real fast. The lid is very tight, but somehow it leaks and my bathroom spells like vinegar! Is such leaking pretty normal?
HRCC Graduate #1610

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 03, 2010 7:18 am

cabriellenil wrote: The lid is very tight, but somehow it leaks and my bathroom spells like vinegar! Is such leaking pretty normal?
Basically yes. The only time I have had a vinegar jar not leak it when I seal it with a dip in wax.
HRCC Student #1559

Oracle
Newly Registered

Unread post by Oracle » Mon May 03, 2010 7:42 am

thanks for that lajolli

maybe you're right, maybe it did work, and i just chose to ignore the signs.

when i did mine i put all 9 nails at the same time
just wondering how could olive oil and soy sauce turn things sour? black soy sauce is black in colour, but it tatses sweet though.
i dont have sulphur or gunpowder,but i have hotfoot oil and incense powder, hopefully that would be a good substitute.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue May 04, 2010 12:36 pm

I wonder if I can do the vinegar jar in tobasco bottle half vinegar, half tobasco and the rest of the ingredients (pins,black pepper, halepennos, canyanne pepper, lemon, nails). that way it wont take too much space and I can hide it more easily....hm.....
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Actually I've seen some very traditional workers use hot sauce bottles for vinegar jars. I thought it was just a personal preference, but I recall Miss cat mentioning that such uses of the hot sauce bottle was actually pretty traditional.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 am

ahh go figure that!! how great is that!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

diamondbaby

Unread post by diamondbaby » Wed May 05, 2010 11:14 am

What is the vinegar jar all about. My ex disrespected me real bad and I want to get back at him :twisted: . Would this be a good thing to try? I dont know what it is but it sounds sour ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Please read this thread:
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

And you may want to do a forum search as well.

A vinegar jar can be used to sour a relationship or a person's life. Please look at the thread on how to construct one. It has been discussed in some depth.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed May 05, 2010 5:56 pm

i have a vinegar jar working and today i have movement,now,my question is,can i continue my work until i see what really i want to see.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Yes. Movement does not equal the final outcome.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 am

thank you ,Star,that vinegar jar is the one you give me to do and is working, took a lot of time,but is working.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

I've been working mine for sometime. I can't see if it's taking affect, because I don't have contact with them, but I've gotten readings that tell me that it's working, so I'm still working mine until it's complete.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue May 11, 2010 4:58 pm

I'm going to be starting a vinegar jar to get rid of the thing my husband is cheating on me with and a honey jar to get him sweet on me again. I have a couple of questions.....I have very little in the way of particulars on her. I have some digital pictures I took off his phone when he was home on leave. Am I right in assuming they'll be as good as 'regular' pictures? I've printed them out on my printer here.

Also, they are both on the West Coast and I'm here on the East Coast, so I can't bury the jar in the same time zone, much less somewhere where they would be able to step on it. Any suggestions about working from a distance?

And lastly, I intend to hot foot her as well, hoping the Navy (they're both active duty) will give her her permanent orders soon and get her away from his geographical area. Aside from hot-footing, would freezing her work as well? And if so, how do I freeze her away from him?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

A picture is a picture whether it comes from a phone or a camera of a different sort. Cell phone cameras are your friend when trying to get a link to someone if you can't get your hands on something biological of theirs ;-).

For distance you may want to get the spirits of the dead involved to help you out. Take your bottle to a graveyard and find a suitable spirit willing to help you and leave the bottle in their care by buring at their right hand. Pray for the death of their relationship and there you go.

You can include some hotfoot powder in your vinegar jar in your bottle for her, or you can work a hotfoot separately from the vinegar jar.

You are going to have to determine whether a freezer box will work on her and if it's the best course of action with a divination. To freeze her out, toss her picture in some vinegar, water, condition oils and the herbs of your choice and toss into a freezer. You can put her in a plastic bottle, or wrap in tin foil.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Thank you CM! I don't know how easily I can get something buried in a cemetery around here, but I'll keep an eye out.

I did read through most of this thread and the general opinion is that hotfoot might be a bad idea as I don't want him to leave, I want him to leave her and come back to me and give our marriage another chance.

He is active duty as well, but he's running his mouth that his bad knee might keep him from doing his deployments with his crew (including the 8 month stint they've got coming up in the Middle East)...I doubt his knee is that bad, but he doesn't want to leave his current base, because she will either be physically gone when he gets back or will have move on to someone else. Any suggestions on how to make sure his knee stays 'healthy' and the medical staff at his base sees through his ruse and keeps him on active duty?
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”