Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, Angelkitty,

Bury it now.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

IamWhoIChoseToBecome

Unread post by IamWhoIChoseToBecome » Sun May 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I just finished burning my red skull candle. There is quite a bit of wax left over. I was wondering if I can melt down the remaining wax just enough to be able to mould it into a doll baby and continue working it that way or would it be best to properly dispose of the remains as is.

Blessings -
Thank you Saint Jude!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello, IamWhoIChoseToBecome ,

I would properly deploy it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

the_spiral

Unread post by the_spiral » Sun May 01, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi y'all, I really need some help with some serious work.

I just received word that a family member of mine who lives abroad had a bad fall on an outdoor expedition and suffered a massive head injury. She is now in a medically induced coma while they try to stabilize her. The injury is very serious but she is young, has a strong spirit and I believe she can make it through. I am setting lights and petitioning our ancestors for their healing and protection. I am also feeling drawn to work a white skull candle for her healing. I have had some success with skull work in the past and I would like to bless it in her name and send healing light to her as I work it. I have some ideas for herbs, oils etc to use but would love to hear other people's suggestions as well. I will be starting this ritual work tomorrow. Thanks and God bless.

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Tue May 03, 2016 11:25 am

Hello all,
I was pondering and doing research on commanding oil and came across a work that uses a skull candle with commanding oil and a picture of the target underneath the candle to get a desired outcome. If I am looking to change the mind of someone to agree with mine, so would it be okay to use this type of work in this instance? Also would i need to do a petition paper or name crossing on the back of the photo of the target in addition to carving my wishes into the skull candle? I want to have everything right before I start this work.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, the_spiral ,

I am so so sorry. I pray that everything works out.

Your skull candle is an excellent idea.

Healing oil, blessing oil:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

And here's a quick guide to herbs and oils: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, PLEASE have the Crystal Silence League pray (it's free) and they do a fantastic job:

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I pray for a speedy recovery.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, Kmuhammad2029 ,

Yes, this is the perfect spell!

For petition, you can do both (both picture and paper as well as inscribing on the candle)

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Fri May 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Hello,
Small update: My Target broke up with the other woman! (thank you people at the misc. church, much love to you guys!).
We went to a party and we were flirty, touchy. But unfortunately he claims that he was only being friendly and in summary doesn't want or see potential in a relationship with me, despite there being good evidence otherwise previously. I had admitted my feelings, but he ignored admitting he had any.
I partially think it has to do with me having a poor relationship reputation due to some previous ex's and the back biting gossip from our co-workers that deters him.

This doesn't deter me, I have a new empowered angle to coerce him using the skull candle to open up to the idea as something he wanted all along, to see the true potential and to see the love we could build on. Give me a chance given the connection we had before.

I'm wondering if I should prior to that do a white skull. Would a heal/uncross skull be appropriate in this case? And would a side candle dressed in block buster oil be appropriate to help remove the obstacles in his mind?
I'm not sure how I would stuff/dress a skull focused on bringing down a mental wall against me or remove negative ideas he may have about me. Especially with other people talking/gossiping.

For my red skull, would using 'gentler' oils such as reconcile, chupa, stay with me conflict the compelling influence angle to change his mind?
I certainly don't want to mess his head up by sending mixed signals. I do want a sincere mutual relationship after all.
Or would follow me boy, bewitching,attraction, general love draw type oils be more suited for the skull and use reconcile, etc on the honey jar?

I plan to put in the herbs: love herb mix, balm of gilead, star anise, dill seed, cardamom, sarsparilla, senna leaf,
also thinking: calamus, licorice, cherry bark, ginger root, couch grass, knot weed, rosebuds, violet leaf, spikenard, raspberry, honeysuckle, magnolia leaves, periwinkle, quassia, lovage, jasmine
And dress it with appropriate love oils with influence and compelling

(He's a capricorn) Is there a way I could utilize his sign and/or his ruling planet to help coerce him with the skull, since capricorn is known for being unbending and set in their minds?

-treegnome

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 7:44 pm

Hello, Treegnome117,

Unfortunately, this is extensive magical coaching that you are seeking.

I will answer you as briefly as possible (but I can't go into huge detail about every single step)

First, CONGRATS on the break up! HURRAY!

I don't think that an uncrossing is necessary. So, this is what I would suggest:

#1- BLOCKBUSTER FIRST to remove obstacles preventing him from wanting to be with you

#2- Then, go with the healing to heal and forgive any bad thoughts about you. You can use a white skull candle

#3-Then, Reconciliation. I would again go with white.

If you have no progress with the reconciliation, then you do it again.

After that, we can discuss what needs to be done next. When he comes back, then we go with the red skull candles and your other ideas

Please look at the pages here for ideas on how to prepare our skull candle.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Treegnome

Unread post by Treegnome » Sun May 08, 2016 10:30 am

I appreciate all your help! Thank you.
I understand, and actually I'm ok with how brief it must be since it gives me more reason to study and believe me you I'm gonna dig in the archives here before I order.

What would I do without you lol. You make it all so much clearer.
Luckily for me he still interacts with me and jokes around with me, so we're still on a friend level but not close and its a bit stilted (obviously). So I'm guessing the reconcile would still be pertinent to do before the red skull. All I know is it wouldn't hurt and I have a good plan on what I'm gonna do now definitely.
I will keep you guys posted I'm sure, but so far it's positive.
I'm excited to work with skulls! Lol
Many blessings and thank you Miss Aida!

nikkiwoosh
Newly Registered

Unread post by nikkiwoosh » Tue May 10, 2016 10:37 am

Would I be able to start working a white skull candle with influence oil and five finger grass on a teacher I haven't had yet but will have for a summer course?

Or would it be better to use an influence honey jar spell kit to potentially give me A's?

The class starts in June.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, nikkiwoosh ,

I would DEFINITELY start the honey jar now. Then, ten days before test time, us the skull candle spell.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed May 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Ok all! I need some help... I want my ex to think of me so much now before he leaves to Mexico for a week, it's only been 3 days that we definitely broke up, seems like forever coz we were together every single day for 3 months and I've been working on him for 2 wks because there was a misunderstanding, which lead him to believe I was cheating and now he's so stubborn, he broke up with me. Anyways, I'm finally gonna use my skull candle that I've been saving, I wanna talk to it every hour on the hour but the problem with him is that he doesn't sleep during the night, does this matter? Can I do it even tho he might be awake during the night?

Oh I did my skull candle (love) and worked all night, I didn't care if my ex was awake or not. Anyways, I then woke up for work and noticed I had 3 scratches on me, one on the right, left and kind of in the middle of my chest, is there something I'm doing wrong? Should I start thinking of purchasing a cleanse?

Thank u in advance

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu May 12, 2016 10:16 am

Ok I did my skull candle (love) and worked all night, I didn't care if my ex was awake or not. Anyways, I then woke up for work and noticed I had 3 scratches on me, one on the right, left and kind of in the middle of my chest, is there something I'm doing wrong? Should I start thinking of purchasing a cleanse?

Thank u in advance

Reason: Merged with the post above

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu May 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi there,

I've been working on a white and black skull candle for some time - they are both LM skull candles but the white one is with the cross bones and the black one is without, just a skull free standing. The white one burned off the entire head and is burning the cross bones area but the way the black one burned is a hollow in the center of the skull with pretty much the entire skull still remaining. I understand this could just be the different shape of the candles but wondering if it could also be interpreted as the black one is not being affected? if that's the case, is it practical to burn the black skull's face manually.. or deploy as is when the white one is finished? it just makes me furious when I see the unburn black skull face...

thank you so much.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

It's better if they're sleeping put it will still work when they re awake.

Also, 12: am - around 3:30 am is the bewitching hour so, your chances of success are still pretty good.

Yes, definitely cleanse yourself.

Not sure where the scratches came from but better safe than sorry

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, greentea ,

I like to "Doctor" my candles for success.

When there is just hollow I the middle, it means to me that it is getting into their thoughts but they won't face it. STUBBORN!!!

So, I take a mini torch (they are about $10 at any cigarette store) and torch it down.

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Kmuhammad2029

Unread post by Kmuhammad2029 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:40 am

Hi Miss Aida,
thank you so much for your response. I have been working the candle for about 3 days now and keeping a clear mind. I did a little variation though, I put the petition paper inside the candle with a personal effect of the intended. In addition to dressing with oil I used a mixture of licorice root, clove, and tobacco to dress it as well. My question though is do I have to burn this candle consecutively every night for the set amount I have chosen? I have been doing it that way, however last night I was extremely tired and could not do it. Will this my work in any way?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, Kmuhammad2029 ,

I think you'll be OK. Just don't do it again with this same spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:03 am

Hello,soon i gonna perform a crucible and courage skull candle spell for my little brother wih a white skull candle,i gonna burn this candle 15 min each night for 7 days while he gonna sleeping,i need to know wich prayer or psalms is better for this one and need also some help for the petition to write under the candle with a picture of my brother.I would also you tell me if i can use 7-11 Holy oil to baptize the candle in the name of The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit.let me know please.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello,
I would like to do a red or white skull candle on my husband to rekindle our relationship and for fidelity. My only problem is that reading through all the posts, I see I need to do the spell while he is sleeping. The only problem is that we sleep together and he is a VERY light sleeper and wakes up everytime I get out of bed. I don't even know if I will be able to light the candle for 5 minutes let alone 15.
Can I prepare it for 7 days and burn it at work on the 8th day ? I have my own office and it would not be disturbed. I would put it in a huge pot and put it on a piece of wood or something to be extra careful.
How does this sound?
Also I should do this when the moon is waxing right?

ssmooz

Unread post by ssmooz » Mon May 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Hopefully someone on this topic can help me! :)
I plan on purchasing a white and red skull candle. I am trying to influence someone's thoughts. My question is with the white candle what kind of petitions would I write vs what I would write for the red one? I read that the white candle is supposed to be kind of cleansing to clear the way and red is more for love. Any help would be appreciated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

Psalm 11 is good.

Just use the word: COURAGE as your petition (of course, you would have to do this hoodoo style with his name crossed over it)

Yes, 7-11 Holy Oil is perfect

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

During the target's sleeping hours is the preferred method. BUT not absolutely "written in stone". So, yes, of course, you can do it at other times!

Waxing moon is preferred (that's what I do but, some rootworkers don't even use moon phases).

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello, ssmooz ,

White can be used for more than just what you had mentioned.

Here's an influence skull candle spell (using white): www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Yes, red would be for lust or passionate love.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun May 29, 2016 8:37 pm

I'm doing a red love skull on my man, well my soon to be man again... lol (positive thoughts)
And I usually drill holes and put a tiny picture of me in the 3 parts of the skull (I heard Miss Aidas blog/talk segment) anyways but can I use a tiny pic of us both, I want him to think of us together again, I miss all of our trips and all of our special memories... I want him back

Thank u in advance

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 29, 2016 8:49 pm

That sounds like a great idea, Luckyyone.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:51 am

I wont to know how much times a skull candle take to burn completely and if i can burn it in a one time cause i don't have a lots of times to burn the candle 15 min each days,let me know what you think here.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

Yes, you can do that.

The average burning time of Lucky Mojo skull candles vary depending on if you stuff the candles (which I do).

I have never lit a Lucky Mojo skull candle without stuffing it with pictures and petition papers. It takes mine about 7 hours.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MilzC79

Unread post by MilzC79 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi all!!

I just burned a small red love candle for a guy I am dating. The face is left almost intact, but the head is gone. Also it looks like a tear is coming out of one eye that melted into a heart shaped and it has like lines stretching out like arms. Any ideas? I think I might get a reading.

Thanks!!

Millie

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Love *and* tears, MilzC79? Yes, a reading sounds like a good idea. Good luck!

nino_x3

Unread post by nino_x3 » Tue May 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Hey
I wanted to purchase a red skull candle at Lucky mojo
and i wanted to know do i burn the candle here at home
or can i get the MISC to burn it for me. by the way i have some of his hair

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

I don't think that the church will burn a skull candle for you but I am not 100% positive on that (I just highly doubt it).

Please call them and ask them.

If they say: "yes", please let us know on the forum. I'd really appreciate it.

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:06 pm

nino_x3, I'm a regular visitor to the MISC mother church, and I've never seen any form of candle but vigil lights on their altars.

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:48 am

Hi everyone, I've been seeing a doctor for several months now due to a injury I have. I stopped seeing him recently and decided to go to another DR and I think he's upset. He is supposed to give me a dissability note from the months I've been treating with him and he doesn't want to give it. He is very mean and stubborn . I decided I'm not going to give up and I'm making another appointment with him next Week to see if he can change his mind reguarding the notes. Receiving this note from him is very important because I need the note to recieve lost wages from the time I wasn't working, I am backed up with bills. I am considering to do a skull candle with John the conquer candle. Any herbs and oils or suggestions? I also heard about blowing tobacco smoke into the candle... Is there tobacco product on this site ..Please help thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess,

Are you serious? What a jerk!

What does this man have to gain or lose by doing you this favor? How horrible!

Your skull Is a good choice. You would want to consider influence on this candle: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Also, please look at the forum page for situations similar to yours

And lastly, here are your tobacco products (including tobacco!!)

spell-casting-and-prayers-to-get-doctor ... 21858.html

www.herb-magic.com/tobacco.html

www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

If he doesn't want to give you what you need, is there anyone that you could report him to?

This is so upsetting...
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:14 am

I see a lot of different suggestions here for using certain colored skull candles to influence negative thoughts to a person about their current spouse or s/o. Some said white, some said white for the person and black for the significant other, and some said black. Can someone clear this up more specifically please? If you want to influence your ex to think negative and become disgusted with his current lover, why is it suggested to use white candles for that instead of black? Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:06 pm

Dear DaniWonderland,

The assignment of coulour symbolism to candles is relatively recent with resepct to the history of the use of candles and waxen effigies in magic (candle wax dyes were not invented until around 1900). There is no "one-true" set of colour assignments. You may find a fairly common system of American colour assignments here:

COLOUR SYMBOLISM IN CANDLE MAGIC
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

Your question cannot be answered as you asked it.

Red skull candles are used for love because red symbolizes sexuality.

White skull candles are used because bone is white, or to do good work because white is pure; they can be used for cleansing, healing, helping, or for any sort of influence on another, whether positive, negative, or neutral.

Black skull candles are used for cursing or to put bad thoughts in someone's head.

Green skull candles encourage employers or banks to release more money.

See some more ideas here:

SKULL FIGURAL CANDLES SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

However, for a truly in-depth study of this complex subject, i recommend you buy my book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic -- the section on Spiritualist Church Colour Candle Services, written by Mikhail Strabo, will open your mind to the entirety of the topic of colour symbolisn in candles.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:13 pm

DaniWonderland,
I am not an expert but , if your wanting to influence someone to be disgusted by another you would use a white skull candle to influence your target. You would then have a black skull candle to represent the other person in-front of the white candle and you would cover this with s**t and negative herbs so they look disgusting in the eyes of your target.White is for influencing.
Edit : Oops lol I took too long replying and Miss Cat got there before I finished this ! :lol:

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Think of the color as correlating to the person: red is a lover or someone you want to be a lover, green is someone who could help your money situation, black is someone you hate, white is neutral. So if it's someone you like but you want them to think bad thoughts, you want them to start from a neutral place and absorb the negative thoughts you feed them. Ergo, white. I hope that makes sense!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks Cat, I already ordered all your books on Amazon so I'm just waiting for it in the mail. And since you said black skull candle is for influencing bad thoughts, that's what I thought too. But then RoseStar21 and Cassiopaeia still suggested white because it's for influencing. So basically, I want to influence, and influence bad thoughts in someone's head. Again, white or black? I'm just about to order both lol.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:59 pm

DaniWonderland.

Check the word "neutral" -- which has been mentioned several times above. White is neutral, the universal colour.

Remember when i explained above that candle wax dyes have only been around for a little over 100 years? Before that, UNDYED wax and tallow were used. There WAS NO COLOURING. So white, which is undyed, can be used for anything, any situation, any condition. That is why we call it "neutral."

In the case of a SKULL candle, it has even more resonance because bone (what a skull is made of) is white, so it looks natural.

Skull candles are used to influence people (among other things). Hence a white skull would be used that way.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:02 pm

Ok understood. So since white can go with most spells for influencing the thought, when do you think a black skull candle would be appropriate?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:07 pm

DaniWonderland --

Ii already answered that.

Please see this post, which i made in reply to you 4 hours ago:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t151 ... ml#p356260

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:31 pm

It's taken me a long time to read through all 32 pages but I did it without seeing where someone posted the same question I have. Better yet I just need clarification.

I read examples on here where people sd they had skull candles where only the center burned out leaving the front of the head and sides intact. I took that as a stubborn target.

My candle has completely melted, no recognizable face, it looks like it was once a regular pillar candle. I'd like to note that it burned sooo slowly. I began it on Monday, only burning for about 30 min (I know they're dense and take a while to warm up) then I stretched out my time to about 2 hrs a night and it still burned very slowly. I am taking this as my beloved being very stuck in his ways but my thoughts/desires are getting through to him.

There are signs of movement. My beloved and I have had dinner for the past 2 nights. We talk everyday in loving ways, I am just wanting a stronger commitment, eventually marriage and that's the work I'm doing on him in small yet focused spells. I have a honey jar working in the background for the distance.

It's not finished yet so I'm unable to read the wax completely. Right now it's a puddle.

Any insight on the white skull?

I didn't use any oils on it bc I haven't received them yet but I used my "essence". I have another white skull on the way so if I need to do it over, I will.

Thanks for the info in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:00 pm

Hailey09 --

A slow burning candle is just that -- a slow-working spell.

You can try to read the wax at various stages of the burn, but unless you are experienced at ceromancy (wax reading), or take photos, what you see at the end is what you get. And some candles -- like some cups of tea or some horoscopes -- are more difficult to read than others.

We do not perform candle divinations on this forum. We can point you to free texts on the subject, and we can tell you about a book that also includes such material, but we cannot read your candle for you; i'm sorry.

Here are some links:

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: Candle Magic Divination:
http://lukymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... 7s150.html

AIRR: Candle Reading
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... le_Reading

My book, "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic," has a lot more in it too.

And as the title of the book says, this is an "art." That is, like cooking, sewing, or singing, it cannot be taught by a system of rules -- if you study with a teacher, you my learn more quickly; if you want to tech yourself, you will need to practice. Do not expect to be a candle reader after setting one candle, or even twenty.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Thank you! I'll just take it as a slow burning candle. Lol. Things are going so well I find myself getting a little anxious. I wished you fuys offered "chill pills". Thanks again Mrs. Cat! Get some rest if you can, it's pretty late

Love and light

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:40 am

Tranquility products are a pretty great chill pill. ;)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:56 am

Oh yeah!! Thanks Cassiopaeia, I'll add that too my list of things. I have a pretty large order I'm working on and I totally forgot about getting products for myself in that aspect

Lala+

Unread post by Lala+ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello all,

I am wanting to do a skull candle spell to draw a guy I am intimate with to want to spend more time with me and do extra activities as far as going places. I have a couple of sheets of paper towels, and my panties that has either just his semen on it or both of our sexual fluids (the panties). How can I incorporate my spell work with my concerns?

I have come to me, love me, commanding and mercury oils.

I have come to me, love me, kiss me now satchet powders

I also have deers tongue leaves.

And is Friday the best day to start this work.

All help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Lala+

Haven't seen you on the board for awhile. Nice to see you again!

Well, the Mercury and Deer's tongue is for communication.

So, I wouldn't use that right now.

I also wouldn't use too much of the personal concerns. You can put (just a little bit) of the paper towel into the skull candle. And then seal it up again with the wax that you took out to put the paper towel in.

Now, don't use too much because the candle can go up into very high flames.

Also, I think that you sure have enough personal concerns for a doll baby!

Yes, I would perform this spell on Friday of the waning moon.

Love Me, Come to me, and Commanding is a good mixture

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lala+

Unread post by Lala+ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:49 pm

Thank you soooo much Miss Aida!!

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:26 am

I know this post is old but I will be ordering a skull candle to do the exact same thing as you. I haven't even started the spell yet I am experiencing the exact same thing..weird
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:38 am

I saw that you could baptize your skull candle with holy oil or holy water...

Well my question is what else can I use to baptize my skull candle?

Also, I found it ironic that I have been getting random visions in my head concerning times my ex and I spent together ( I am trying to reconcile with him and plan to do a skull candle to influence his thoughts ) even before beginning my spell which is part of what I plan on having him think. I don't know,just wondering if it means anything. It happens out of the blue, I could be sitting here thinking about cheese and all of a sudden something me and my ex did pops into my head.weird :? Has anyone ever had any experiences like this before doing work with skull candles ?
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:09 am

Hello ttmarie,

Holy Oil or Holy water is my go to for baptizing skull candle. If you are doing negative work you might use jinxing or crossing oil in place of the holy oil to do the baptism.

As for your random thoughts of your ex this could be a sign that you are on the right track or it could just be that because you are getting ready to work on him your mind is making those memory connections. either way I do not think it is a bad thing as long as it does not interfere with your life in any way.

Peace~

Nathen

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:16 am

So I just got my skull candles and I'm super excited to start the vinegar jar spell with the 2 black skull candles...they look bad ass!!!

I have a few questions though before I begin just to be sure...

1) I've read here somewhere that someone said to inscribe the name into the candle going around it like a spiral if you're doing dark work. Is there any symbolism behind this?

2) What's the difference if I just inscribe the name at the bottom of the base?

3) When I load the skulls, I have a personal concern of his, (his hair), that I would like to keep for future use. But since I'm putting it in his picture with the herbs, how do I go about this? Put the whole personal concerns, picture, name paper under the candle?

4) Does it work stronger when you load it inside the skull?

5) Can I still add the herbs all over the skull if I already loaded them inside, or am I just going to waste it like that?

6) The thoughts I want him to think of her, do I write it all over the skull the same as what the petition states?

7) Would I write "You WILL hate so and so, you WILL become annoyed and repulsed by her and regret losing everything for her", or write "I am growing sicker and sicker of her, I want to leave her" etc? I'm not sure with this part how you write the petition for this or on the skull and it should come from my perspective as I'm controlling the candle or if it should come from his.

8) I know petitions can be written out in all kinds of ways - and I know with cursing work you can go all crazy with commands over the name from all directions. Would I do this in the back of his photo or is it better to cross my name over his in this case?

9) Since this is a break up spell, (and I plan to do a lot more skull candles solely on him after this to continue putting nasty thoughts in his head about her), would controlling oil be best for this? Or influence? Or commanding? I also have inflammatory confusion oil and powder. I have all and plan to get more so the nastier it is the better. lol

10) What kind of prayer is good before beginning this spell?

11) And as I load the candles and start speaking my intent, do I repeat the same sentence or phrase over and over or say a bunch of different nasty curses?

12) Do I speak as if I'm him or do I speak as myself COMMANDING him he will feel this and that?

13) Once I finish speaking my intention and snuff the candle out, do I say any prayer afterwards or just leave?

14) When I bury the remains in the graveyard, do I just go to any space I see and bury it or it has to be over someone's grave and pay them to carry the work for me?

Once I have this all clarified I'm confident in how I'm gonna proceed for the next few weeks/months.

Thank you :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:01 am

DaniWonderland,

1) You read wrong. Spirals are used around candles to conserve space, as on a thin free-standing candle. This has nothing to do with intentionality.

2) Style and style alone.

3) Load the candle. Trying to save a hair to use later is silly and pointless. Either do the work or don't. If you intend to prepare a series of loaded candles and wish to save a personal concern for re-use, place it in a packet that will not burn and that can be retrieved and re=used.

4) We make no guarantees of "strength." It is traditional to load or pack the candle. End of story.

5) Dusting a candle with herbs is never a "waste." The fact that you think it may be a "waste" simply indicates your inexperience with folk magic.

6) Same, different, variations -- that is a matter of style.

7) All a matter of style. Some folks only use short bursts of verbs, by the way, with no pronouns.

8) A matter of tradition and style. There is no "better." Do you prefer the Beale Street Sheiks to the Memphis Jug Band or do you prefer Gus Cannon's Jug Stompers or the Mississippi Sheiks?

9) Any or all of these; a matter of style and what you intend and what you have available.

10) Any of the imprecatory Psalms.

11) A matter of style and vocative ability.

12) Command, control, or curse him. You are not him; do not pretend to be him.

13) A matter of style.

14) Never bury anything in a graveyard without full consideration of what you are doing and why. If you don't know why, don't do it. Basic things to consider: Is your intention to bury him or is your intention to have spirit hold him down? (Don't reply; i am asking you to ask yourself.) Your intention will lead you to decide how to do the work. I cannot choose for you. You will choose for yourself.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks for answering Cat.

I'm confused with the last answer. What do you mean by is my intention to 'bury" him? Or have "spirit hold him down"? The reason I'm going to a graveyard is because this is coercive work, and it's her and his skull together I'm working on. I would bury this with the vinegar jar altogether. I'm not sure how to throw it in a crossroads with cars driving by, I don't want to throw a glass jar and then get arrested for someone slashing their tires. Lol. So I know when you do work like this you can take it to a graveyard too. So my intention is to break their relationship. Do I go to a persons grave and pay the spirit and bury the item or just bury it anywhere on the grave site?

Also, to #3 - Why do you say load the candle with the hair if many times people just put the petition with the hair or photo under the candle? Often times if they want to save the personal concern for later work. Or perhaps I can just load the skull with the petition and herbs, but keep his photo with his hair UNDER the candle? Please tell me what your honest opinion on this is.

All his other personal concerns I have left is his bag of CLEAN clothes, so it's useless. I do have his old sneakers though. Is there anything I can do with the soles of the shoes maybe?

Also, not sure if you know or not, but is there any Jewish alternatives to the Psalms? I don't feel comfortable praying to Jesus but since a lot of the bible comes from the Torah I was wondering if you were aware of anything I can pray with from a Jewish standpoint?

And last thing just to be sure, this might sound stupid but, when I use destruction oil, inflammatory confusion oil, hot foot, etc. on the skulls, will it leave negative energy with me for applying it with my bare hands? And how do I wash my hands of it after?

Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland, in the interest of keeping this thread on topic, I'll post some links to other threads you should check out to see if your question/concern is answered there:

Anytime you bury something in a graveyard, like Cat said, you are symbolically burying that person/situation, or having a spirit hold them down. That's why burying something in a graveyard is a lot different than, say, burying something in a forest. Read more about deploying spell remains in the graveyard here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Read more about personal concerns here: personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

There are people on this forum (especially Cat) who are much more knowledgable on this than I am, but the Psalms *are* part of the Jewish Bible. There is no "Jewish alternative" to the Psalms because they are already intrinsically Jewish.

If you're nervous about getting those oils on your hands, wash your hands with some Florida Water or Chinese Wash afterward.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Thanks a lot. I did read about different disposal methods and between a river, crossroads, or graveyard, they all seem like options for disposing of negative work. Graveyard is just the easiest for me to get to. I didn't think they all make a difference if they're all options for disposing of dark work.

1) Also I think there's something more stronger or symbolic with darker work with burying it at a graveyard to "finish it off" than say, throwing it in a river where it doesn't really seem like "the job is done" so to say. Do you get my drift here?

2) And I know some Psalms coincide with Judaism also but when it says "Jesus" or "the father son and Holy Spirit" or asks you to baptize a skull for example, and draw a cross with your right arm, being Jewish that wouldn't work. So how would you go about it instead?

3) And I know I'm off topic here you can delete this post after you read it, I just wanted to ask you based on your response so you get it.

Cat don't kill me. :$

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”