Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Dimplez

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Dimplez » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello everyone .... so I finally got my reading and found my boyfriend is not cheating and is not hexed.... I was advised to pray over candles and to not engage in arguments.... so I have just completed my reconciliation spell with stay with me, l also have a honey jar going any now working a skull candle to get him to talk to me.... My question is what can I do for a person who is so stubborn, he will not say nothing to me.... we live in the same house and he is talking about leaving me.... is there some added herbs I can use for Recon work for a very strong willed stubborn man?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, Dimplez,

I would use Compelling oils on the candles.

And here's a list of herbs and oils to browse through: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

But I like the Calamus for this work: www.herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dimplez

Unread post by Dimplez » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 am

Thanks Miss Aida... Since I have started the skull candle already and it's half burned can I still add additional herbs and oils to the skull?

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:28 am

Aside from the spells, what is the point of the vigil candle? Can you use one instead of the spell or in addition to it? Like for example a love me vigil candle, can I add that next to the reconciliation spell or what are their meaning in magic to compare with other spells? Like is it there to just add extra effect to whatever I already put on my altar? Or what if I do a honey jar spell and a reconciliation spell and then light a love me, follow me boy and come to me vigil candle next to it with a petition with his name under all 3? Would that add to the work?

Also, if I use the same label herbs and oils on each candle does that also increase the effect or its better to use different herbs and different oils on one candle? Like Love me oil, and Follow me boy herbs or use the same herbs as the oil?

Thank you :)

Reason: Board warning see admin

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:31 pm

And for for the break up spell, can I do both the black divorce figural candles on them as well as the adam and eve moving away candles simultaneously? As well as the break up bottle spell I plan to put near her pathway...can I do all these at once or maybe one week apart from each other?
and for the moving separation figural candles, what oils do I apply to the 3 candles? Since the black eve one is hers, what do I put on hers and then what do I put on mine and his for this spell? Some suggestions?
and since that is a break up and reconciliation spell at the same time, whats a good sachet powder I can use to lay over the alter before I start my work?

Thanks!

Reason: board wanring see admin

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Dimplez ,

Yes, you can. Just don't get excessive with the products on that candle

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wiggymoo12

Unread post by wiggymoo12 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:19 am

Hi,
I need your help. Could someone please msg me so I can discuss my situation and start working on the situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun May 01, 2016 9:02 am

Dear wiggymoo12 --

This is not a message board. It is a customer forum for people who purchase Lucky Mojo Curio Company spiritual supplies for use in rootwork and conjure. All of our conversations are conducted in this public forum, not by private message. If you describe your situation in brief and general terms, we can help you to learn how to cast spells to remediate the trouble using African American hoodoo magic.

If someone approaches you by private message and offers to help you for a fee -- RUN AWAY -- the only people who use this board to SOLICIT (ADVERTISE) their services are scammers, spammers, and fraudsters.

If anyone reading this message is being solicited or advertised to via private messages -- PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE ADMINS, as it is forbidden.

You may, of course, contact others and message them privately to your heart's content, but the message service at this forum is NOT to be used to advertise commercial services, no, no, no, no, no.

If you wish to hire the services of a root doctor, we recommend the ethical practitioners ot AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

CloudsInTheSky

Unread post by CloudsInTheSky » Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Hi, new to the forum!

I just placed my order for Reconciliation Spell Kit and Honey Jar. This is for an ex that returned recently after a 2 year breakup, only to be ignoring my calls and texts after a lovely reunion. It seems like both spells require personal items of his, but I have none, and I'd hate to have lower effectiveness because of that.

Does a picture printed off paper from social media work? I can also get it printed at a photo store.
Or, I can get a tissue and wipe his doorknob at his apartment and put it in a plastic bag. But it's been touched by many others and his guests I'm sure...

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello CloudsInTHeSky,

I would not recommend wiping his doorknob as you don't really know who all has had their hands on that thing. A photo from social media is perfect and you can write his name and date of birth on the back of the photo as well.

Peace~

Nathen

brownsugga2
Newly Registered

Unread post by brownsugga2 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:09 pm

i need help real fast in getting back my ex

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello, brownsugga2

Welcome to the forum

We ask that you read the pages on this thread first. Then, after reading them, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray all works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Warchild

Unread post by Warchild » Tue May 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi all! new to the boards here, but i've been lurking for a while.

My ex and I broke up (if you'd like to call it that, she just disappeared out of nowhere) about 3 weeks ago and i began reconciliation / contact me candles this afternoon (the flames are dancing in harmony so i'm confident in that for now).

For the most part i've been emotionally ok this week until about an hour ago when I had these sudden urges to contact her and also an overwhelming sense of sadness that I haven't felt since the first few days of this "break up".

Is this normal since both our names were put in to the paper petition?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, Warchild,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

YES...that is perfectly normal. It happens frequently.

Don't worry!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Vonny1009

Unread post by Vonny1009 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Hey all, I just starting getting into love spells and magic.

Me and my ex broke up a month ago and out of desperation I starting googling ways to get him back. I'm a bit desperate. He was the love of my life, were perfect for each other and the only reason we broke up was because of his career and he says it's not the right time right now. I just want him back and want to work on our relationship because this is the man I wanna marry and be with forever. I'm 29 years old I'm not a little kid who doesn't know what they want. I been through many men and many heartaches and I feel deep within my soul that this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Unfortunately I didn't do much research and ending up calling the first place I found online and paid them $700 -_- The owner claimed to be a priest from Colombia and promised me the world and said he would make my ex fall in love with me and never leave me again. It's been two weeks since I sent him the money and I have seen no results and he basically isn't answering my calls anymore. I definitely think he scammed me good time. Anyways, after that mess I starting looking into casting spells myself at home.

Let me add also how I believe my mom did some kind of spell on my stepfather because for over 20 years he has been obsessing over her and doesn't leave her alone. They break up for months or even years and he always comes back. My mother always goes to psychics and I've heard her speak about this before but she won't ever admit if she did something to him so this is what sparked the idea in my head to begin with.

So I found 3 spells that seemed easy to do.

This is what I've done so far. I did them two days ago on a Wednesday evening.

A) I wrote my name in a small piece of paper in red ink and my exs name in a small piece of paper with red ink, faced both names towards each other and folded them twice and tied it with a pink ribbon. I then put this in a small jar and filled it with honey. I hid it under my dresser where it's dark and no one can see it.

B) I took a photo of me and a photo of my ex. Behind his photo I wrote in red ink "I love you" and behind my photo I wrote "you love me". I then lit a red candle and chanted "Together as one, Under moon and sun". I put some candle wax on top of both photos and faced them towards each other and I stuck it in my pillow case.

C) i lit a red candle and put a photo of my ex face down with the candle on top. I have to light the candle for 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night for six days, then put the picture facing up and repeat for 3 more days. (I'm on day 3 of doing this).

D) I wrote his name 9 times on a piece of paper, folded it twice and put it in my left shoe and stomped 9 times "I command you".

There's also a full moon tomorrow and I read up on a lot of good full moon spells. Since there won't be another full moon for another month I figured I'd do two more spells tomorrow and then give it some time to get results.

The full moon spells I'm going to do are:

E) take a ripe red apple, stand under the stars facing the moon, take a small knife or sharp object and carve our names for example John Loves Jane while thinking of him and then burying the apple.

F) Take a 3 inch red string, stand under stars, stare up and concentrate on him. Tie one end, say: BY MY LOVE, ____ WILL LOVE ME. Take other and and tie BY MY WILL, ____ WILL LOVE ME Tie middle and say: BY MY ACTION, ____ WILL LOVE ME. Carry string always.

I'm excited to do these two and then I figure I would wait exactly a month before I cast another spell but I'm hoping I get results way before my one month mark. I know spells can take some time.

1) they say no one can see the honey jar or the spell would be broken. Does anyone believe that?

2) I was worried if I did too many spells they wouldn't work. Does anyone believe that?

3) Is it okay to do a lot of spells all at once?

I really wanna talk to other people who have done castings and would like to know their experiences.

I do believe this will bring him back to him and I can't wait to update this forum once I see results!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 20, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, Vonny1009, and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

To answer your questions:

1) This makes no sense, as many eople work their sweetness spells in jam jars or sugar bowls and the work is not only seen, it is also eaten. I recommend that if you are interested in hoodoo (as opposed to Anglo-American Internet Magic) you read this comprehensive page on honey and sugar spells. It will set your head on straight.

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

2) Some people believe this. Some people do not. We have a long Forum thread on the topic of how much spell-work is too much (and if there is such a thing as too much) and if you wish to discuss that topic, just go there and read the thread from the beginning of page 1 and jump in with your own comments. It is here:

too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interv ... t6140.html

3) Same answer as number (2) -- same thread in the forum.

I myself have cast many spells, both for myself and for friends and clients. Most folks here who are moderators or administrators are also experienced and will be glad to help.

By the way, i removed all of your references to a cetain religion. We do not use the names of religions here when we really mean the names of various kinds of folk magic traditions -- it is both confusing to the public and offensive to the practitioners of the various religiousthat are being named in that way. Thanks for understanding.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Nechilove
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nechilove » Sat May 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Hi, i want to know how soon can i contact my ex after doing a love spell to bring him back. Our relationship was fine we lost contact with each other but now i want him back and i just did a come to me spell/contact me spell and im tempted to call him. What do i do?

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat May 21, 2016 7:39 pm

I am new to this site but I'll add my 2 cents. If I were you, I wouldn't get too hasty but instead, continue to do your magic and wait for signs. If you are questioning when to call or make contact, I can only assume you have not received proper signs to move forward with stepping in. Not sure what all products you have used but I would devote more time/energy to your work and let the universe guide you to more concrete signs for action...hope I have helped in some way. Good luck to you

Nechilove
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nechilove » Sat May 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Thanks Hailey09.
The spells i did was the green candle for contact me and i burned the candle over the honey jar for 3 days i finished my spell on Friday. I guess waiting for signs is my only option. And i also want to ask is it okay if i don't concentrate on my target after spellwork bcoz i don't wanna be obsessive over him can i do other things to distract me, like going out and having fun with my friends.

AyeP24

Unread post by AyeP24 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:52 am

Hello at first I wanted to make my ex suffer but I'll just rather have her back. I have her handwriting, pictures, and shirt with blood. Is burying the items the best route to take or some other spell? Thanks a lot

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello, Nechilove ,

I personally would have used yellow for communication. I would have dressed it with mercury oil and then rolled it in deer's tongue

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

If you still don't hear from him, I would contact him because you don't want too much time apart without any communication whatsoever.

And, yes, you don't stay at home dwelling on the spell. Of course, go out and have fun!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Hello, AyeP24 ,

Implement those personal belongings in spells: candle work, love poppets, mojo hands, etc.

And please take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon May 23, 2016 3:36 pm

Hi!

I haven't been on here for a while. Long story short, my ex and I broke up last year. I worked with several wonderful LM rootworkers while also doing a honey jar. I did a reconciliation spell, a come to me spell, had vigils lit for me and in November my ex and I started "hanging out" again. We started seeing each other regularly, going out on dates, etc. and he moved back in almost a year to the date we broke up. Our plans were to move to a warmer climate, everything was working out.

A little over a month later, we broke up! He changed from one day to the next and I couldn't take it anymore so I asked him to talk about what was going on and of course, he blamed me? After saying some very mean things, and that he had only moved in to help, that he never said we were "together", but yet introduced me as his girlfriend to family and friends. I KNOW we were together, otherwise, I would not have allowed him to move in. He said it to hurt me, along with other things, of course. He's very stubborn and literally wants nothing to do with me.

I do love him, but I don't know what went wrong.

Any suggestions? I'm at a complete loss and so, so heartbroken!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon May 23, 2016 4:49 pm

Sorry, meant to say that I worked with some wonderful AIRR members that I connected with through LM.
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon May 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi Rubia,

I'm sorry to hear this. I feel for you.

Since you have connected with AIRR members, I would suggest you reconnect with one of them to get a reading on his sudden about-face. There must be an explanation for it that is impossible for us to discern on the forum, and a reading will give you that clarity. Your reader can also advise on the best course of action to take moving forward.

You can find AIRR members here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope you can uncover the reasons behind his behavior and work to bring him back to you for good. I wish you the best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Tue May 24, 2016 6:34 am

Thank you Miss Athena, I will do that!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Thu May 26, 2016 11:27 am

Hello all,

This is my first post and I'm pretty excited. My ex and I broke up in Sept. 2015. I ended the relationship for a silly reason. I've been trying to get him back ever since. We talk, support each other via text or email then when he feels something more he runs because he took the breakup hard. I've done a lot of spiritual work since but he won't give me a real opportunity to show him.

Anyway, I honestly haven't been a believer until about a week ago when I dabbled and saw his name three times in 1.5 hours. And its NOT common. I shared that I saw his name, not the baby root work, and he ran like a scared cat. Now we aren't talking. He says he's stuck. Can't move on np but scared to come back. To fix that mess I sent out a hoodoo volley

1. Ordered forgive and forget ( prayed for guidance and had three people in one day tell me about forgiveness THEN Deacon M. Emailed me back.) HUGE since he can't forgive me seems like
2. Ordered a reconciliation kit from LM
3. Ordered dressed candles: return to me, follow me boy and domination (I was on a roll).
4. Tried an apple honey jar (that's turning soft in a Tupperware container with the apple wrapped in my drawers.. Read an article about Personal concerns lol)

My question is did I get the right stuff? Should I order some oil? And the candles, do they come with instructions?

I got beaux coop faith.. Don't want to mess up royally.

Thank ya lovies
Shawna

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 26, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello Shawna3211,

I can not speak to the forgive and forget as that is not a lucky mojo project that I am aware of.

The other things you ordered sound great to me. I would just ask that you pay attention to what kind of relationship you want this to be. The Domination in particular would mean this person is somewhat under your control and submissive to you. If that is what you are going for then go for it but if you are wanting him to be more on equal footing you might leave out the Domination.

Peace~

Nathen

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Thu May 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi Nathen,

Thank you for writing me back. I'm pleased that it sounds like I got the right products. I've been reading like crazy over here. One problem I've had is that I'm too logical and don't trust my intuition. It screams at me sometimes. Logical shows up and I undo my own work.

I'm new to hoodoo but I've had experiences in the past with knowing things. Hard to explain. I'm thinking this might be a good fit for me because allows me to work with the energies that I understand scientifically and believe in.

I threw in the domination because in the past he gave me a key, literally I had the key to the relationship. Ok.. I broke up with him. Dumb mistake. Now he's pretty much controlling things by running when his feelings get to be too much and avoiding seeing me because he KNOWS he can't hold out. I'm tired of this game so yes, I want to get my dominate place back. Then we can even things out.

Questions: Should I order some oils for when he gets back? Because this will happen. I believe.
Do the candles have directions on what to do besides a petition paper and prayer. I'm thinking maybe just a match isn't going to get it.. But maybe. I have jewelry he bought me and some of his personal items I can incorporate. With Father's Day coming up I plan to send a card with a bit of personal concern on it.
I worry my LM supplies won't be here by then.

I had a reading done that said 9 days,weeks or in the 9th month. Ok that's September one year from the break up.

Thank you all again for reading and any insight is a blessing
Shawna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, Shawna3211 ,

The vigil candles are already dressed and blessed.

You could find more directions here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

And, yes, it's ALWAYS good to have oils on hand and ready if you need them

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Just-so
Newly Registered

Unread post by Just-so » Fri May 27, 2016 6:43 am

Hi guys,
Just joined the forum here.
This is a general love spell question, not about a specific spell.

I had the intranquillity candle to be burned for me less than a week ago. And early on in May I had a reconciliation spell done -- both spells were so that my ex would return to me.

It's strange though, because before these spells he and I were contacting each other almost every day since our break up (which happened 6 months ago). But after the spells have been cast, he said we cannot be friends and completely broke off the communication with me.

Is it normal for the target of my spell to pull back like that after the spell being cast? Or is this a sign for me to accept that he will never come back to me?

Thanks.

mage

Unread post by mage » Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 am

I have successfully had reunite your lover spells work before, but I'm wondering if any one here has any insight about whether they are harder to work after several break-ups with the same-person?

Things were better than-ever, but in one moment of rash decision I screwed-up so badly that I was told its "done, done, done,...so done" this time. I have many spells going right-now to reinstill trust and love, but am not sure whether what I used-before will suffice, or whether it'll take extra-ammunition this time-around.

Any thoughts? Thank You in-advance!

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:22 pm

Wow! Mage.. We are in the same boat. Echo breakup. I hope someone will give insight.
What did you have success with previously?

Shawna

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:54 pm

I would suggest a reading. What concerns me the most is the fact that you guys keep breaking up. That in itself is tiring for all parties involved. I would ask whomever gives you this reading if you may need some work prior to working on a union. In love we oftentimes move in haste and want our ex back so bad that we lose focus on the changes we've made to ourselves during the process.
1. Get a reading for clarity and direction
2. Even with or without the reading, work on yourself. You can never go wrong with bettering yourself.

I'm sure a more experience person can give better suggestions on specific spells or work you can do. Good luck and stay strong

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:54 pm

I would suggest a reading. What concerns me the most is the fact that you guys keep breaking up. That in itself is tiring for all parties involved. I would ask whomever gives you this reading if you may need some work prior to working on a union. In love we oftentimes move in haste and want our ex back so bad that we lose focus on the changes we've made to ourselves during the process.
2. Even with or without the reading, work on yourself. You can never go wrong with bettering yourself.

I'm sure a more experience person can give better suggestions on specific spells or work you can do. Good luck and stay strong

Reason: Double post

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Reason: Triple post

mage

Unread post by mage » Fri May 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Thank You so much Hailey09!!

My significant-other is bi-polar/empathic, so the ups-and-downs have been the norm (the highest-highs and the lowest of lows).

But yes, every time I'm bettering myself for sure :)

Getting a reading seems like the exact-thing I need but had overlooked!! I will book-one immediately; THANK YOU!!

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Oh I can definitely relate to dealing with someone like your mate and I am confident that LM and their wonderful practitioners can help you along the way. Sending love and light

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, Just-so

Welcome to the forum!

Intanquility will drive them crazy until they see you and then the spell is over.

Reconciliation should have been return to me.

Nothing lost. He really didn't react to the spells.

Start over again. This time with the correct spells.

Here's a list of spell that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, Hailey09 ,

Thank you for the great advice given to Mage !!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:58 am

Hello everybody, I'm not sure if I'm posting in the correct place but my situation is, I've been dealing with this guy for 5 years and the last time I've seen or talked to him was a lil over a month ago. He usually call me if he doesn't hear from me, or I burn a candle and he'll call, but lately I've burned a lot of candles with no success. I want to order LM skull candle. I have love me oil and incense, follow me boy, and stay with me, both oil and incense. Only sachet I have is fire of love. I haven't ordered the candle yet cause I'm wondering if the oils I have which I mentioned will do, or if I should order the return to me and reconciliation oils and incense also, and is there anything I can be doing with what I have until I order the skull candle and oils if needed? Our relationship is not as close as it use to be since my surgeries cause of my pain which has been 2 years but we always keep in touch and last time we were together we had sex and he did call me about a hour after I left but hasn't called or text since. Only candles I have on hand are alter candles. I want him to love me deeply, want to spend all his time with me, need me, give me money, to show me lots of love. He is the type who doesn't like showing too much love from fear of feeling he's" whipped" or weak but he does tell me he loves me, I'm his baby, and he's not going nowhere. Do I have the right ideas or should I try something else altogether? I appreciate any helpful answers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 6:55 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

I'd work with the Follow Me Boy until you get your Return to Me Supplies.

Stay with Me ought to be done when he's with you. But after a month, it's not the right timing for Stay With Me

You could use the Fire of love With the Follow Me Boy on your candles and petition paper.

And here's other ways to use your oils that you have on hand: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Sat May 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I really appreciate your help and answers. I really appreciate that you always take the time to respond to my questions and your very helpful.

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:06 am

Hello all!

I think this is the right place to post this. I'm waiting on my supplies from LM. In a convo with a friend from New Orleans she mentioned that she had oils from LM. I thought great can I borrow some? Off went to her house but she didn't have candles and neither did I. On the hunt for candles I'm using for reconciliation work we took a wrong turn, thanks Siri. But we ended up on a street that we didn't know existed with the name of the man I'm dojng the work on.

That Lovies.. Is a screaming sign! We both just sat in awe. Like pulled over for a minute.

On a side note after dressing the candles and leaving them to burn, we went to get something to eat. I looked a mess. No makeup, hair pulled up and I had men and women all over me. One gave me his phone number. I got some of the Come to Me oil on me.

I'm just shocked.

Guess I need more oils ordered.

Wow LM!!!!

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:23 pm

What an inspiring testimony. I'm getting a new list started of supplies and I will be getting an abundance of love oils as well as crystals. Keep us posted on your journey and let us know how things work out for you. I'm new to hoodoo but I feel so natural here. I pray with assistance from candles and oils and I did this prior to learning about hoodoo. It was just something I was drawn to doing. I remember even writing name papers at an early age before I put a name with the process. Shawna3211 you too appear to have a natural gift of magic and insight. Welcome to LM and many blessings to your journey ahead. Can't wait to hear more from you

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:02 am

Hello Hailey09,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope that I can be an inspiration to others. If not in my successes but in my belief to return and move past difficulties. I used to write names on papers as well but didn't understand what that meant nor did I get that energy must be used to manifest things.

Right now what I'm doing is watching for changes when I add one new variable. That way I can determine what works and doesn't. I don't want to say like a scientific experiment because that's so sterile. And how do you quantify faith! You don't. It's an amazing journey very quickly.
Yesterday my ex and I had a great text conversation but the St. John the Conquerer hasn't completely worked on him. However, I believe the Come to Me is moving quickly.
What is on your short list to buy? We may have more in common than we know.

Blessings to you as well.. I wish you success.

S~

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello fellow practitioners,

I recently got a reading from the incomparable Miss Aida, and she told me that my magic is indeed powerful and my spells are working, but I need more "oomph." That could be petitioning a saint (I've petitioned Saint Expedite, because my situation is so urgent and desperate and needs quick resolution, and I'm also researching Saint Flora, patron saint of the abandoned), or something else. I was also thinking of a candle spell like this one to reconcile while cutting out a meddling person.
Do you have any suggestions, whether for specific spells or saints?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,

Please do not post anything from other websites other than Lucky Mojo websites.

This post was edited.

You know what I am thinking? Since I personally know your case...St Jude.

www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

I've seen him come through for similar cases such as yours...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CrystalFrancis
Newly Registered

Unread post by CrystalFrancis » Mon May 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi I'm looking for some advice. Me and my now ex broke up close to a month ago. We ended on bad terms so I haven't been in contact with him. I am looking for a spell that may lessen his negative feelings towards me and encourage him to come back. Before the argument that ended our relationship we were a happy and loving couple with minimal problems so I'm hoping my attempts at reconciliation will not be in vain. Thank you so much.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Tue May 31, 2016 12:21 pm

My apologies, I forgot not to link outside of LM! I'll do my best to remember going forward.

I hadn't heard of Saint Jude before but the more I read about him the more I think he's well-suited as a saint to petition! I even had a dream last night that if I petitioned a new saint in addition to Saint Expedite (who I'm currently petitioning) I would reach the outcome I wanted before the end of the week, but I couldn't remember which saint my dream told me to petition. Then I checked the forum this morning and saw your reply! I'll set up another altar for Jude tomorrow (I'm wary of doing it today since it's a curse day), and let everyone know how it goes!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2016 12:44 pm

Crytsalfrancis --

This thread is 82 pages long(!) and contains many valuable spell ideas, personal testimonies, and answered questions. Please start by skimming it through and seeing if we may not have addressed your situation sometime within the past eight years.

Personally, if you had just come to me for a rootwork consultation, i would suggest sweetening work and making an attempt to contact (not holding aloof) once that work was well underway.

In addition to the forum and the free spells given at my web pages for products like --

Return to Me spiritual supplies
http://luckymojo.com/returntome.html

and

Reconciliation products
http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

-- the following paperback book gives many, many popular spells for the kind of work you are doing, and it is economical and user-friendly:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73
catherine yronwode

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Hello all,

I received my candles. I had thought they would come with instructions. Like what to say over them. I know about the petition paper under the candle with the persons name written 9 times from the petition in my shoe book,.. Along with my petition to go under the candle face up.

I was wondering if there were any other instructions. I looked on the domination page but.. The link took me to candles in general and love spells.

I've had movement with the other candles.. Just checking.

Thanks

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Hello, Shawna3211, did you look over the pages Miss Cat linked to in her reply? Both explain contain suggestions of how/what to pray when you're doing Reconciliation or Return to Me work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

If that doesn't help, let us know.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Shawna3211m
The back label of each candle contains some spell suggestions, but candle magic is an art, not a set of instructions. I suggest you learn what you can from this page too --

http://luckymojo..com/candlemagic.html

Also consider the book cited above, "Hoodoo Return and Recinciliation Spells,", if you want detailed instructions.
catherine yronwode

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:14 pm

Ok I am back with another question... I am overwhelmed with the amount of topics and answer Lord info over load :lol: which is appreciated. Ok so here goes

Can I do my honey jar for reconcilation and deers tongue herb and candle at the same time?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Hello, Curios12 ,

I have split, moved and merged your post from personal concerns to the correct subforum.

Please post in the correct subforum and threads.

yes, you can do that. Of course. And it's a good idea to work communication with reconciliation!

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:54 am

Hello all !
Well I ordered a reconciliation honey jar and some oils to go along with it and I am currently waiting for it to ship. i was thinking of ordering a skull candle to maybe make him think good and happy thoughts about me to make him miss me. My question is would this be okay and what oils would I use and how would i go about doing this ?
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:56 am

Sister jean,

Please move this to reconciliation thread

Reason: training post
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 am

Sister Jean,

please move this to reconciliation thread

Reason: training post
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, ttMarie,

Yes, that's a good idea with a red skull candle and Return to me oil.

There are 2 pages on thief thread below. Please read those pages. If you have any further questions about skull candles, please post them in the correct subforum and thread

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t151 ... ilit=skull candles

Thanks

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”