Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Treegnome
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Treegnome » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:36 am

hello natstein,

Its been entirely draining, it feels insulting even though i know he didn't mean any harm. I actually just had a heart to heart and without going too into the purpose , I explained it as a spirituality practice and the traditon is to never blow them out and we agreed to compromise the difference that he'll try to respect my space and i'll make sure to not leave them lit.
when i lit the new one the only part I sense is delay, but I'll do a tarot reading over the jar, although my intuition tells me its still okay. i was far too emotionally distraught to focus on it. Considering the mess though reconcile work in general might do well

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 am

Hello Treegnome117,

I am so glad you were able to come to a peaceful resolution with your land lord! That is fantastic! I with you lots of success in your work!

Peace~

Nathen

MilzC79

Unread post by MilzC79 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:36 am

Hello everyone,

I am going to do a honey jar to try to reconcile with a friend. Tomorrow is a full moon. Is it better to do it then or wait until Tuesday? This is my first one and I want to do it right!! Any advice is greatly appreciated :D . Also does the jar size matter? Is it better to use and 8oz instead if a 4oz jar??

Warm regards,

Milllie

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:04 am

I personally don't bother with moon phases as I get results regardless of whether it's waxing, waning or whatever it happens to be doing. :)

It's the intention and work that you put into it that counts...so, if you start a jar when it's waning and you feel/believe that you should have started when it was waxing, then your intentions are messed up from the get go. Therefore you will probably find that you don't have a good connection with the work, and you will be constantly stressing about whether it will work or not.

THAT will result in a botched job. Do you see what I mean?

It isn't the moon's phase that has affected it, but your intentions towards it.

As for size, it doesn't matter...so long as you can fit the petition packet inside and there's room for the honey then it will be fine. :)

Also, traditionally honey jars shouldn't be worked on a Tuesday or a Saturday as they are the days of 'war and aggression' and better suited for darker work.

Start it tomorrow and work it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Good luck x
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:05 am

I personally don't bother with moon phases as I get results regardless of whether it's waxing, waning or whatever it happens to be doing. :)

It's the intention and work that you put into it that counts...so, if you start a jar when it's waning and you feel/believe that you should have started when it was waxing, then your intentions are messed up from the get go. Therefore you will probably find that you don't have a good connection with the work, and you will be constantly stressing about whether it will work or not.

THAT will result in a botched job. Do you see what I mean?

It isn't the moon's phase that has affected it, but your intentions towards it.

As for size, it doesn't matter...so long as you can fit the petition packet inside and there's room for the honey then it will be fine. :)

Also, traditionally honey jars shouldn't be worked on a Tuesday or a Saturday as they are the days of 'war and aggression' and better suited for darker work.

Start it tomorrow and work it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Good luck x

Reason: Double posted.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

mwhoney
Newly Registered

Unread post by mwhoney » Fri May 13, 2016 10:22 am

Hi I am very new to trying to produce a spell... I have a situation with a man who I have been seeing over a year... I started my honey jar on him using brown paper honey cinnamon and brown sugar I wrote my petition out and folded it to me 3 times I have been burning a purple candle on top of the jar since last Friday and it seems as tho he is pulling away even more... I did not have any personal items to put in the jar should I start over? I'm also burning a Adam and Eve Candle and a Just Judge candle for our situation which involves an ex girlfriend can you please give me some advice

MilzC79

Unread post by MilzC79 » Fri May 13, 2016 4:17 pm

Thank you Lilith!! Have started it tonight. I feel good about it.

Xo Millie

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Hello, mwhoney,

Please don't use purple on that jar. It's a dominating color. Use pink candles instead for a softer kinder spell. Not so harsh.

Not knowing about the ex girlfriend, or the situation, it's impossible to give you spell advice without details

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Sat May 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi,
I want to do a a honey jar to get an approval from someone.
1. What personal concerns should I use? Mine and personal concern of person which I want to sweeten or should I use only his personal concern?
2.also on the petition can I write his name and over be sweet and give me the approval? If not ,how can I write the petition?
3.I want to use five fingers, master of the wood. What other herb could be used here?
Thank you all

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:22 pm

Hello, cecila,

I will answer each question after the question:

1. What personal concerns should I use? Mine and personal concern of person which I want to sweeten or should I use only his personal concern?- You use both yours and this person's

2.also on the petition can I write his name and over be sweet and give me the approval? That is correct

3.I want to use five fingers, master of the wood. What other herb could be used here?- Here is a quick guide to your query: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Good luck!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu May 19, 2016 6:37 pm

I still have a honey jar that caused a house fire. the lid of the jar is charred and there are other signs. Should I just deploy it somewhere? Does it have to be a river? I'm still seeing the guy that the jar was so for, but I started a new one for a fresh start. Bad things went down with us around the same time as the fire.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, Littlewing,

yes, that jar was a COMPLETE disaster.

I wouldn't deploy that jar. I'd do a ritualistic disposal: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CloudsInTheSky

Unread post by CloudsInTheSky » Fri May 20, 2016 7:26 pm

1) Are honey jars or spell kits just going to work on target temporarily?

2) How long do I have to keep doing it to remain effective?

3) Which jar or spell kit in order to make them love more/be devoted?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri May 20, 2016 7:50 pm

1) Please read this page to familiarize yourself more with the practice of magic.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

2) The above page will answer that too, i believe.

3) Love Me is always a good choice. It comes both in the form of a honey jar and a spell kit.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

P82

Unread post by P82 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:47 am

Hello I have a working interview coming up, the job is for a preschool teacher position. It is my dream job. I had a great face to face interview with the director and so I was invited back for a working interview. During this time I will be observed by how I work with the kids and how the 5 teachers like (I will be replacing one of them so that teacher will also be evaluating me. ) I was wondering if when preparing a honey pot could I put all of the teachers pictures into that one honey jar?

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun May 22, 2016 3:07 am

Personally I'd not do a honey jar for this type of situation, because they are slow working and bring long term steady results. (At least that's my experience of working with them.)

Why not try a petition paper that you wear in your shoe on the day to bring about the result that you require?

Also, perhaps a confidence spell to aid you in you showing your best?

Then if you get the job, you could then go on to create a honey jar to keep everyone sweet.

Good luck x

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun May 22, 2016 8:39 am

Thank Miss Aida. I will dispose of the jar.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello, P82 ,

I agree with Lilith Moon

You might want to use a sugar jar instead. it's faster.

But, don't forget to eat honey before meeting with them. Honey ought to be the last thing that does into your mouth prior to talking with them

Then, later, start the honey jar.

I hope that you have oils that you can apply to yourself. Particularly Crown of Success: www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Wishing you the VERY best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Mon May 23, 2016 3:41 am

Hello again everyone another question for you all x

I made my honey Jar in octoberish last year and it worked by nov i had the desire result! Amazing :) I seem to have a way with bottle spells!

Anyway onto my question, I have been continuously working my Jar every friday and it just dawned on me that my petition has been answered ( petition was for us to be a couple ), So What i would like now is a new jar and petition for Deeper commitment / stay with me / move onto the next step kind of thing..

Which Herbs/Oils would be good for this and also any help with the petition would be grand :)

As my other jar worked so well what shall i do with it now ?

Thank you so much for the help x

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon May 23, 2016 12:02 pm

My feeling is that if a honey jar is working there's no reason to start a new one (after all, you still want to be a couple, right? :) ). In situations like yours I keep the jar and its contents the same and make adjustments to the candles I burn on top - if you carve petitions into your candles you could switch from "Come to Me" to "Stay With Me," for example, and do the same kind of switch-up with the oils. And if you were burning pink candles before you could now switch to red. And obviously your prayers would change too, but I think the basic intention of the original jar is malleable enough to still be effective for your current purposes.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Mon May 23, 2016 1:00 pm

I really like this answer :)

Yes thats what i have been doing burning pink/red candles with a mix of stay with me - love me - follow me boy and sometimes i add a different oil depending on how things are going, my prayers are very in the now and im extremely happy with how everything is going thus far.

I will continue to work this little jar of love <3

Thank you for replying :)

LearningBird

Unread post by LearningBird » Mon May 23, 2016 1:16 pm

Greetings everyone :)

I have a question myself and i hope posting it here is okay, (I'm new on this site)

I recently made a honey jar, included honey, sugar and 2 cardamoms, with pictures of my ex and a petition paper.

I couldn't get any of his personal concerns as the break happened due to reasons and relatively sooner than expected.

My main aim is to have him back in my life, even as a friend, we were best friends and a couple for over 3 years.

I light white candles on top of it, carved with our names, with the words love and friendship, and runes representing love, I annoint it with olive oil, basil and rosemary (I don't have access to luckymojo or specific oils in my country).

The flames of the candles i light are usually high, strong and stable, but the candle doesn't burn through entirely, the wick burns out and collapses into the melted wax and burns out.

I made the honey jar on friday the 13th and the first sign I really noticed was 9 days later, i received an email from someone with the same first name, scheduling an interview.

2nd thing i noticed is the song that would make me think about him would randomly pop up on youtube shuffle (each time) and these posts (memes and love posts) appear more that would be relevant to our relationship

my questions:

1) Is the candle not burning out throughly a bad sign?

2) What do high flames and low flames indicate?

1) Am I actually seeing good signs or over thinking it?

I would sincerely love and appreciate any input and personal experiences i can get.

Much love !

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 23, 2016 1:36 pm

1) Not a good sign. For more on signs from candles, see this free thread in the forum:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

or read this free web page i have posted online:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

or buy this inexpensive introductory book on how to do candle magic:

http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

2) See above -- same answer as for (1).

3) These are signs, but be sure to nextt watch for some movement -- see if friends can act as go-betweens to restore friendship, or send him a letter or text. If three weeks (21 days) pass with no movement at all, you may with to add a further method of spell-casting, in addition to the honey jar. See the section of the forum about return and reconciliation spells, as this would be in addition to tehe honey jar.

Good luckl
catherine yronwode

LearningBird

Unread post by LearningBird » Mon May 23, 2016 2:32 pm

greetings Catherine,

Thank you for your advice, i''ll try and seek further spells in case.

moonchildx

Unread post by moonchildx » Tue May 24, 2016 7:31 am

hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've been working a honey jar for two weeks now. I was just wondering is it only to be worked at night? I light a candle at night but wasn't sure if you could work the jar during the day?

thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 24, 2016 11:11 am

Dear moonchildx --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I don't know where these crazy "rules" come from, but, no. there is no such insanity as "it only to be worked at night" in the use of sugar, honey, or sweetening spells in African American folk magic.

The very idea is stupid. This is not your fault for asking, and not a stupid question on your part -- just a very STUPID IDEA promoted by VERY STUPID PEOPLE who pose as internet "experts" and are completely clueless and then cause newbies like you to get confused. The GOOD part of that mess, howevr, is that you came here to ask a great question and now you are in a group of sane, sound, experienced, and traditional practititoners.

So ... honey spells are a sub-set of sweetening spells and the easiest way to use sweetening spells is in the home, at the breakfast table, in a sugar jar. So, obviously, that would be worked any time someone took a spoonful of sugar, day or night. And that is why i said that this "night time only" thing is stupid.

I think if you read the web page i wrote as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Thery and Practice," you will gain a lot more understanding about these spells. It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode

LearningBird

Unread post by LearningBird » Wed May 25, 2016 10:51 am

Greetings everyone :)

I have a question regarding the wax residue the candle left, its a heart but wider sort of like wings, before that there were a few penis shaped wax left behind and the weirdest one looks almost like a boy bending on knees, almost like praying. do they mean anything?

Also the heart wings wax wasn't left on my honey jar but on the alter

Will appreciate any response

Much love and blessings <3

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 25, 2016 11:56 am

Dear LearningBird,

For candle wax divination, see (and post in) this free thread in the forum:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

or read this free web page i have posted online:

or buy this inexpensive introductory book on how to do candle magic:

http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luckl
catherine yronwode

catsandtea19

Unread post by catsandtea19 » Thu May 26, 2016 7:31 am

I am going back to my honey jar I put on hold for a bit. I wanted to know if I could remove a bunch of the wax that was left from a previous candle before I place a new candle? and if I could, where should I put that wax?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 26, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello, catsandtea19 ,

Bury it in your front yard.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Love+happiness

Unread post by Love+happiness » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:31 am

Hie all.

Im looking for advice on honey jars. I have a honey jar that i started working on my partner for reconciliation last year. And i must say the jar worked wonders. I then stopped working it regularly however now i have discovered im pregnant and would like to sweeten my partner to towards me and our unborn child.

I have started working the old jar again regularly and candles are burning clearly and leaving no wax, they even cleared the old was that was on the lid. My question is should i start another jar that has petition that involves the unborn baby or i can continue working the same jar and inscribing the unborn baby on the candle?

Lastly i have been burning candles dressed with come to me, desire me and attraction oils. Alternating between red, pink and white candles. Could you please advise other oils and herbs i need to buy and start using to aid in my work.

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello, Love+happiness ,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

If this were me, I would work the old honey jar AND buy a new honey jar (for the baby) and work that also.

Here's a quick guide to herbs and oils: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:50 am

I've been working a honey jar for about three weeks now to sweeten someone towards me and resolve a conflict, but I've noticed some strange things with the wax and wanted to know what it means.
Twice now, the wax has built up on the jar lid, and when the flame burns down and reaches the top of the jar, it lights the other wicks left over from previous candles. The wax melts completely off the jar and pools around the sides around the bottom of the honey jar.
Does this hold a particular meaning or significance?
Thank you in advance.

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:31 am

Hi...I need help or advise.

About 2yrs ago I made a Honey jar for a man I wanted to get closer to aswell as getting a conjure bag.

I have since moved on from this man but still have
honey jar and oils etc.

I have had a few men interested since but they ALL seem to hang around for a few weeks and then they all just disappear.

Could the cause be the honey jar and other items I havent disposed off?

Need help urgently

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:47 am

The oils should be fine to keep but I would definitely dismantle and deploy all of the old workings, and maybe even follow up with a Cut and Clear just to be sure you're not energetically connected to that man anymore.

I will say, though ... sometimes there's a reason why none of the new people stay. I don't want to get too much into my own story here, but I will strongly advise you to pay very close attention to what happens to your love life after you deploy the old work.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Love+happiness

Unread post by Love+happiness » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:52 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida and thank you for the link to oils and herbs willdef purchase some.

If you dont mind helping me out on writing the pettion for the baby honey jar. Do i write his name first and cross it over with mine then put words our unborn child over both our names. Or do i just write our names and then circle it with something like be sweet towards our baby.

cancermum

Unread post by cancermum » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Thank you for your help.

Love to know what happened to you..

I'll be dismantling this honey jar and conjure bag asap.

Also...can I use these Love Me, Follow Me Boy and Come to Me oils on new guy that's in the picture?

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi bunny_paw,

I'm not an expert here but just wanted to share with you that I've had that happened to me all the time.. I don't think it's anything significant. Just keep working on your honey jar with persistent intention. =)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, bunny_paw ,

I agree with green tea.

The symbols mean something each and every time. So, each time the candle burns and leaves a symbol, it's a message. When that symbol is consumed and it leaves another symbol, it's another message.

For instance (and I'm making all of this up)

First symbol, something representing his apathy toward me.

Then, I keep working honey jar candles. it's starts to work a little bit.

So, apathy isn't an issue anymore, he's thinking about me.

First symbol gets consumed and second symbol shows something that He is thinking about me.

And so on.

What you need to be concerned about it what is being left over after every burn.

I personally scrape off the wax after each burn and deploy it

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, Love+happiness,

I would write his name 7 times and then cross it with something like: LOVE OUR BABY Would look like this: loveourbaby

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, cancermum ,

Of course you can!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:02 am

Thanks Miss Aida and greentea. That makes me feel a lot more confident. :)

LearningBird

Unread post by LearningBird » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Greetings All,

I have a question a few actually.. I really will appreciate any help I get

I have been working on my honey jar for just about a month, for reconciliation with my ex, and just yesterday we started talking again after 2 months.

I first worked on my honey jar for everyday for 21 days,then i reduced it to Monday Wednesday and Friday..

The wax clears off but the herbs i dress my candle with is burnt left behind on the lid, Any wax that falls off I bury it near a tree near by. Is this all okay?
Also, the honey is starting to crystallize, Shall I heat the jar or continue working on it?

Much love and blessings <3

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, LearningBird ,

Congratulations!!

And, YES, you are correct on both questions!

Again, congrats

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LearningBird

Unread post by LearningBird » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:25 am

Greetings Ms Aida

Thank you so much for your love and support!

Blessings to you

Much love <3

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:01 am

I sometimes find that warming up a crystallised honey jar works wonders in helping the energy to flow a tad more quickly. ;)

I'm currently testing out sugar jars to see how differently they work (if at all) and whether results are seen faster than honey.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:53 am

My honey jar has been doing very well for the past few weeks but for the past couple of candle burns, the candle has not completely melted and I am really concerned. My plain red vigil candle is still going strong and burning great but my honey jar is not going so well. I'm starting a Santa Clara vigil candle today in addition to what I'm doing with my honey jar for guidance. What do you guys do when a honey jar isn't being responsive via a candle burn?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello, Hailey09, if I was having this problem, I'd use divination to see if the unmelted candle was a significant sign. If I were REALLY worried, I might consult a professional reader. Here is a list of reputable readers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Something to watch out for is too much wax built up on the jar. Is there anything getting in the way of that candle or choking it, causing it to go out? If there's too much wax, deploy it ritualistically, like Miss Aida mentions above:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

You may also want to check out this page:

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Mine tends to do that when I adjust my workings, like if I change one of the oils I've been using for another or if I add an additional element to the job. It's a response to the alteration in the energy, like when your car shifts gears - sometimes it's a little momentarily bumpy but it smooths out quickly enough. There's also the possibility that it's responding to energies in the relationship, like if he's distracted away from you for some reason or if he's being a tiny bit less attentive and it's got you worried (I'll freely admit, this happens to me more often than I'd like :) ).

Either way, if it's just small amounts of wax I would try not to worry about it yet. If the candles are leaving excessive amounts, or burning really weirdly, or if things haven't ironed themselves out after maybe a week's worth of burns I'd do a divination to see what the heck's going on but until then just make sure your home is cleansed and try to be chill about it. And keep in mind, sometimes you see some really cool things in the bonfire-style burns that occur when a honey jar burns off its excessive wax. ;)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Thank you all! I'm not really worried anymore as my beloved has been acting extremely sweet towards me. I also have quite a bit of wax build up. I think if things in the mundane were offbeat ie, not hearing from or seeing signs from my beloved, I'd be concerned. I can't thank everyone's input enough.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Don't forget to factor in that in candles differ from batch to batch, and wax build up will also cause a candle to snuff out before it's able to fully burn down.

If you clear away the previous wax and still get a partial burn, then that's when you need to look at outside factors influencing your work.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:20 pm

Thank you Lilith Moon. I am really appreciative of such a positive and encouraging community.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:32 pm

I personally don't like to keep a build up of wax on a jar, but I know that others like to do the opposite.

I collect the pieces over time, no matter how small, and wrap them and bind them and bury them in a place that is associated with the the work.

So for love I either bury them in the path of the one I'm working on or under a tree in my garden, and for negative work I take them to the graveyard.

For me it's all part and parcel of deploying the energies to grow stronger and for the work to be successful...but again, that is my own personal way that feels right to me.

root

Unread post by root » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Hello friends!
Can I put a rose quartz inside my love honey jar?

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Yes you may! Or even have it on the outside touching the base of the honey jar while you burn candles etc then you can place it in a mojo bag later once its been "Charged" with those sweet intentions!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

root

Unread post by root » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Thanks a lot ProphetAvery!

Another question I have is... I should tie our pieces of hair together to put in the honey jar....
But I am bald... can I tie a piece of my pubic hair around his head hair?

Sorry about my questions, but I am new to Hoodoo!
Thanks a lot!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, root ,

yes, you can do that.

And it's fine to use pubic hair!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

significant

Unread post by significant » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:00 am

hello...just quick ask...what if "one" not have any hair (
shave or get waxed)...no head hair,no pubic hair,no armpit hair,no legs hair,chest...nothing? then I can't work honey jar with some other personal concerns like semen on napkin ?

Reason: i made some mistake and i dont have "edit"

significant

Unread post by significant » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:26 am

please help me guys.. tonight i will make my honey jar,and lots of pages i was read but because english is not my native ,till tonight i can't read all 99 pages to find quick answer... all about stuff in jar i understand but i have doubts about candle on top ....can you advice me how to properly carve candle for honey jar and what to write,in which way, both of our names,or only his...petition and names on candle,in the middle,spiral way... or from top to bottom,or from bottom to top..if in spiral way where to put petition... if from bottom to top where to put petition ... please,I need urgent answer ... tnx alot ,... Natasha

bchcnyn16

Unread post by bchcnyn16 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:54 am

Hello, I would most appreciate some assistance with a question I have about my first time with a honey jar.

I set my honey jar spell today for love, as it is a Friday and the moon is waxing. However, I set it early in the morning at 3:40 AM. I've read some people say that on the astrological calendar a new day does not start until dawn, so does this mean I actually started the spell on Thursday unintentionally?

Also, I know not everyone uses the "hands on the clock" principle. I was planning to do that but did not do so, as at 3:40 one hand is up and the other is down. Just to be safe, I burned another candle this morning at 6:32 when both hands were up.

I'm wondering if either of those issues represents a problem for the jar's effectiveness. Would it be best to dispose of this jar and start a new one this afternoon or evening? My gut instinct is to give this jar some time, light the candles on the recommended schedule, and work it with a clear mind and open heart. Inside the petition paper I included hairs from my target and myself, two rose petals, some cinnamon and catnip.

Thank you very much for any help you might be able to provide, and for all the wonderful information on this website.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”