Hello, Luckyyone,

It sure is!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

moonchildx

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread post by moonchildx » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:29 pm

hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right location but I ordered a candle to be lit by the ministry a few weeks ago. if I wanted to check the status of said candle, is there a certain number I would call?

thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Yes, you could call the church at 707-887-7808. They are open 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

osfmm

Unread post by osfmm » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Is it just the reports that are backed up or the candle lighting as well? My boyfriend is going to court soon and I wanna have a light set for him but don't want to if it won't be worked in time.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello, osfmm, check out this page to see if it answers your question:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

If not, you could call the church, and Miss Cat has already provided the church phone number and hours in the post above yours :)

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mymelodyangel
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Mymelodyangel » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:12 pm

For 2 days in a row after doing a breakup spell that I did on the man that I am in love with and on his current girlfriend and on the same day of casting the spell twice, My ears started ringing and the day after it was ringing again. Could this be a sign or movement? If it is a sign, is it a good sign that the speel is working?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:08 am

Hello, Mymelodyangel, we can't tell you whether your ringing ears are a sign that relates to your spellwork without using divination. Do you do any divination for yourself? If not, here is a list of reputable readers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

However, the ringing ears could just be a medical matter that coincidentally is lining up with you doing this spell. If the ringing doesn't go away, I'd suggest paying your doctor a visit.

Good luck to you.

P.S. I saw you also posted this question under the thread Re: Break Up Spell in Toilet Using Feces Questions and Answers. Please do not double post on the same topic, it makes more work for the moderators.

Mymelodyangel

Unread post by Mymelodyangel » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:31 pm

Sorry about that. I do not know why my post are doubling when I mean to send one post only. I am thinking it must be a system error.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:41 pm

I just completed the graveyard dirt love spell, and I was seeing signs plus getting some movement. He was actually being a friend FINALLY, we were even planning a trip... But he asked for money and we kinda got into it, coz he was charging me for something that he did for me before our breakup, which lead to an argument.... Does this mean my graveyard dirt spell is gonna stop working? I tried to save it, I even cried to him but nothing and I might call him later just to apologize (even tho it wasn't me) but I'll take fault. Does this argument mess up my progress, I still believe I can save it tho? I can't pay for a reading until Friday and even then I have to schedule it, so I'm gonna die of anxiety this wkend :|

Thx in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Just continue the spell and see what happens. Because I don't know without a reading.

In the future, REMEMBER that your behaviors must compliment your magic (and visa-versa). If you continue down this road of arguing, then your magic will definitely, without doubt, not work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:25 pm

So my rootworker started my follow me boy and bewitch candles last Thursday 6/9. Prior to that my ex niece told me that she will be contacting him for us to get back, so I told her not to worry about it (not like I told her what I was doing). Anyway on Friday while driving he sent me a text congratulating me on obtaining my masters degree and we text for a good 20 min. Saturday he text again to say he would have like to come to my graduation however because of other obligations he is not able to. However, I haven't heard from him since, :shock: which is ok with me because I want things to work out quiet fine so I will exercise patients. :D :D

My question is this should I consider that a sign or could it be that because his niece may have reached out to him. I didnt ask either of them if they spoke.... what do you all think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello, Curios12,

it's definitely a sign!

And CONGRATS on your Master's!

I personally know what it takes and am so happy for you that you had the perseverance and determination.

Good for you!

CONGRATS!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Thanks Ms. Aida. I can't wait for the spell to take full effect but again patience is what I am practicing which is very hard :).

Yes I am determine so I have to just let my rootworker do his thing :)

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello, I hope its a good sign when you see the name of the city you live in on social media out of no where. I did a curse removal and in addition to seeing my name or a variation of it, i also saw the name of my city. It was a name someone in Latin America was using as a social media name. It was not spelled exactly the same but one letter was different. Still no doubt. The city i live in is not common and i thought it was made up hundreds of years ago when it started.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Hello, Eric1974 ,

I don't think this is enough evidence to indicate that it is a sign.

Se if more signs come to you.

Sorry
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mzstacey91

Unread post by Mzstacey91 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:45 am

Hi yesterday I did another candle with come to me and love me oil on onto the picture of the target this times decided to use three tea light candles one pink one white one red when I poured the oils onto the pink candle and white candle the oils on both made a heart shape then I lit all of them said my pray the pink candle was the highest and the lowest one was the red candle the red candle had a little soot on it the pink and white ones didn't is this a good sign ? Also the pink candle and the white candle burnt down faster than the red candle but overall the pink candle was faster and higher

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Hello, Mzstacey91 ,

I am sorry but we don't interpret candles on the forum

Please read this page for your answers: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:01 am

Is it weird to see signs before you start a spell ?

I am currently waiting to receive my LM reconciliation honey jar kit and i have been seeing and hearing my ex's name alot...even a nickname that only my sister called him... I don't know what to think
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:14 pm

ttmarie, no it's not weird to experience it.

Think about it...you've already put a lot of energy into planning what you are going to do with this situation, and so you are already building up the energy needed to do the work.

I'd say that you are a natural worker and are starting to manifest what you desire just by the act of planning out a strategy.

Good luck with your kit; I expect you will see some great results with it. :)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Mymelodyangel

Unread post by Mymelodyangel » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Are dreams a good sign that the spell is working?

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:50 am

Lilith Moon

Oh wow , that does make sense now that I think about it. That is good to know, a natural worker,hm.
But anyway, Thanks !

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi ttmarie,

I would take that as a sign that Spirit is aware of your goals and this is always a positive thing. It's a good indication for success.

Good luck with your reconciliation work.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi Mymelodyangel,

Dreams are very powerful channels of spiritual news and information but they are also where our subconscious speaks to us. If you are dreaming of a positive outcome to a spell, it may mean that Spirit is communicating success to you, or you are simply conveying your own wishful thinking. It's not possible to say here, but you may wish to get a reading to see how your spell is working. You can even have your dream interpreted at the same time.

www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:17 pm

thanks for the reply Miss Athena !

babyblue
Newly Registered

Unread post by babyblue » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:17 pm

I am working the Cast Away Evil spell for the remission of alcoholism on my boyfriend. He has been court ordered to AA which I am hoping is helping, but I do not know as there is a no-contact order on him (his alcoholism caused him to suddenly turn violent on me out of nowhere). I started it last Sunday night.

I was going persistently at the spell for 5 days, keeping a vigil candle burning nonstop until I had to extinguish it, as well as lighting a white 6-inch taper daily while doing my thing and shaking the bottle of alcohol and vinegar. I burned through 2 6-inch tapers in the course of 5 days. I've been asking the spirits of his brother and father (they were his closest relatives and both passed away from alcoholism) to join me in my efforts. I've received a few signs but I guess I'm just looking for confirmation that these are in fact "good" signs.

His dad has a very not-so-common name. Which has suddenly come up on two separate occasions. The first was a man standing in front of me at work to pick up a commission check and his last name was my boyfriend's father's first name (Shelton). I came to a complete halt and looked up at him and he stood there smiling at me and I just got chills and shivers. I then saw the name again but for the life of me I now cannot recall where and it's killing me.

I myself started going to al-anon, which is a support group for those living with the effects of another's alcoholism. In my second meeting, a man introduced himself as Jimbo. I met my boyfriend as "Jimbo", but he preferred that I call him Jim, but all his friends still call him Jimbo. A name I have only met one other person having in my entire life.

Both of the 6-inch tapers burned down to absolutely nothing left. The second candle, I had to shake my candle holder to extinguish the flame because it was just a wick left and some oil from dressing the candle and the flame took over the entire hole that the candle sits in.

The vigil candle is not finished burning yet, but again I had to extinguish it a few days ago. There are a few inches left that I can continue to burn and plan to re-light tonight. So far it has burned cleanly, leaving no residue on the glass.

I also had a dream of Jim on my second night of my work, which was very vivid. It was of him coming up to a glass door (I was inside, he was outside). He was smiling and happy to be coming home and waving at me. That's all I remember of it.

Do these sound like good signs?

Thanks for any help/advice/insights! I'm still a little new to all this, but the few things I have done work on came to fruition, so I have a lot of faith in myself and my connection with the universe and all my spirit guides and guardians!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello, babyblue ,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum. But, you can find your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

As far s the dream, you will need to start a dream log of your dreams. It's just so hard to tell if one dream is a sign. But, if you get more than one dream and they are very similar, then it is definitely a great sign! I hope that you have more.

Last, I have edited out the last portion of your post. It needs to go in the correct subforum and thread. So, epost (only that part) on the appropriate areas and w will be happy to answer you

Please get familiar with the forum and ask your questions in the corresponding subforums ad threads.

You questions about candles should have gone to the candle portion

Your dream should have gone to the dream thread

You questions about deployment go there. And, so on.

I hope that all your desires come to fruition

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

RedGlitter

Unread post by RedGlitter » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:55 am

OMG do sorry i only saw this now dear Catherine! And only because i ordered again. I never cancelled the email, but never get personal emails on one of them and when i meet people offline I had always gotten one reply "we tried contacting you, and hang in we tried so hard but could not reach you," and when i reply they never received phone calls and emails.
Anyway i did sort that out back then i believe, and replied so that the new report gets sent to the email which worked when it is ready.
However i do think someone for some malevolent reason wanted me 'cut off' from the world as shortly after i emailed a few ppl for a reading or at least a energy cleansing, and all of them told me they are busy in the nicest terms...if they replied! So just going to carry on with the 'motivational' advise i received from that first report.
Anyway do sorry i fid not reply in April to this but i just noticed it mow for so e reason...

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:59 pm

I'm so confused... Usually I'm so good at my work, seems like I'm better at my negative work than my love work... Weird. Anyways, I really thought my love work was getting thru, but seems like he pulls away. I know he is sooooo hard headed. I'm still waiting on my order from luckymojo but it seems like it's taking forever, I've called and seems like it's almost gonna ship out, I wanna start on other work. Anyways... I keep getting all sorts of signs, I mean even numbers coz I'm into numerology, my love got me into it. So I've been getting so many good signs but my love pulls away, one day he's friendly then the next he's Sooo cold, I feel like he pulls away. I just don't get it, I keep telling him I'm just trying to be friends but he says I'm "pushing it" I just wanna go back to normal, I don't see how I'm pushing it, I think he feels like he's getting to close and then he pushes me away.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

Some people are very sensitive to the effects of spell work, so don't be surprised if he's feeling it and resisting it. This happens.

I would lay off the spells for a while and let Spirit take over. Let your work manifest before doing more. Sometimes we think we haven't done enough but in fact have done more than required, so sit back for a bit. If he continues to resist, get a reading to get to the bottom of his behavior:

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!

I've actually thought about laying off for a bit. I probably will, i think ur right... He's just resisting and it is working. Thanks again...

FairyGodWitch

Unread post by FairyGodWitch » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:14 am

okay so update . I still see signs on my honey jar but unfortunately I just found out that my target has been dating someone since last month . Kind of devastated . Not sure if I should even continue working on the jar anymore .

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:57 am

Can I have some thoughts on a conversation that I had with a friend concerning signs and movement coming to an abrupt halt?

His target had been responding relatively well to his commanding and influencing work, and then everything stopped.

He carried on with workings of a similar vein, and also began work that would hit the target from a different angle but still no progress.

It transpires that the target has recently started to take medication for depression or anxiety, and he feels that this may be the reason for the lack of receptivity.

I've never experienced this before as I've never worked on anyone who takes medication, but I know from personal experience of taking them that my mind felt numb and unreceptive to anything!

So...we are now wondering if medication that interferes with serotonin also interferes with spellwork.

Any thoughts or experience of a similar situation?
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi FairyGodWitch,

If I gave up every time my (very stubborn) target started seeing someone else instead of me, I would never have the success with him I am currently enjoying.

I would have patience and continue working your jar. You may want to do break up work on his current relationship (at the very least, put all love rivals in the freezer). I have done both and cleared the way for him to come to me.

Have faith. If he is meant to be yours, Spirit will find a way to make it happen. If, after doing all of this work, you still see no movement or manifestation, then you have your answer. Set a time limit for how long you're willing to work on him and stick to it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm

Hi Lilith Moon,

It certainly is possible. People dealing with mental health issues have proven to be difficult targets for spell work. I know that has been my personal experience, and that of other root workers I am in touch with, so it is a common issue.

It does not make the work impossible, it just sets up an extra challenge that can be difficult to overcome.

I hope this helps. Good luck to your friend.

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena, I shall pass on your thoughts about this.

I've been thinking about his problem and I think the meds are blocking the receptiveness; I remember when I was on them that I struggled to do any workings and it felt as though I was in a 'meh' kind of world...no true focus or urge to do anything.

Oh well...time will tell. :)

Sophie valerie

Unread post by Sophie valerie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 am

i had a attraction candle burned with the petition: "i like to attract platonic, helpful, genuine friends,prosperity and popularity."

The candle report stated signs of minor delays and distractions.

what would you advise me to do ? thanks

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:03 am

Hello Sophie valerie,

The report says that there will be delays or distractions before your petition comes to pass. If the candle report you received from MISC concerns you, or if you would like to do spell work to hasted the outcome you desire, you can always get a second reading or rootwork coaching from an AIRR member at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Good luck to you.

bchcnyn16

Unread post by bchcnyn16 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello all,

Just wanted to share what seem like some encouraging signs in connection with the honey jar I've been working for the past week and a half.

- a heart shape in the candle wax drippings.

- three days ago, a butterfly landed on my window and stayed there for several minutes before flying off. This hasn't happened before at my home, or at least I haven't seen it. My target has one tattoo, a small butterfly on her back.

- two days I ago, I noticed a piece of her hair dangling in a tiny cobweb from the bannister outside my apartment. This stunned me. It's been a full month since she was last here, and in all that time I somehow failed to see this hair before. Either that or perhaps it had fallen more recently from an article of my clothing, or the wind just blew it up there that day. Even more surprising, earlier that same morning I was worrying that I didn't have any of her hair left in case I wanted to work another jar in the future.

- lastly for now, today on Twitter my target tweeted a joke about catnip being a drug for kitties. Catnip is one of the herbs I placed in the jar.

These all seem like pretty good signs to me. Admittedly, I am a novice to this work and I know sometimes coincidences just happen. As far as movement, I'm not sure how much to expect since she is currently out of the country for several months. I'm keeping an open mind and hoping some indication of movement will manifest. The challenge for me is not letting myself worry about the work or get caught up in wondering if she is or will be seeing anyone else while she's gone. I'm pretty good about catching myself before doubt can sink in for more than a brief moment or two, but I'm really hoping to let go of all attachment as time passes and simply let the jar do its work. Easier said than done, as I'm sure others on this board have also discovered. Best to everyone with their goals.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Hi bchcnyn16,

Signs have a way of finding us and it sounds like you have had a handful of nice ones.

Keep up the work, and I wish you the best.

bchcnyn16

Unread post by bchcnyn16 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Thank you for your kind words and wisdom, Miss Athena.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm

I made a honey jar for my unborn child but I forgot to put personal concerns in the petition packet. I just put herbs in there. I totally forgot to include his and my hair. Can I open up the jar and add maybe a name paper with our hair inside of it?

Reason: Wrote in wrong forum

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:22 am

I think I got movement this wkend.... Well I know I got some kind of movement... Anyways...

I am confused again...
My soon to be boyfriend again... He's hard headed...
Well I've been getting mixed signs and I got this one sign this morning, I need help on interpreting it. I know it's a big sign coz it was a dog same name as him, in an article he was presumed dead but the article said it was false, he is happy, healthy and let's the dog owner know when he needs affection....

Does this mean maybe our love was dead but now looks like it's back?

Also my angel cards and the numerology sings have been telling me that I'm gonna have new beginnings... I keep working and working towards getting back with my boyfriend coz I don't want a new beginning with someone else, I'm hoping its a new beginning with him :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

That is a positive sign (but not movement)

But exactly what the sign means is hard to interpret.

Just keep your eyes and ears open

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:24 pm

I'm working on my "soon to be boyfriend again" I've been having a lot of flashbacks of stuff we use to do, and I've been having really good energy, like I'm not heartbroken by him anymore, it amazes me how strong I've been recently. I've also been happier, I still of course miss him so much, but I find myself getting out of bed now, not crying nor sad. I've been so optimistic and we haven't talked since last week, when he told me was still hurt from our fight, 2 months ago (before I started my work on him)

Is this energy related to the work I'm doing on him... Has someone ever experienced this? I use to say all the time, everytime I'm happy my ex is probly miserable... I wonder if it's true... Or am I just becoming stronger, I'm just amazed on the energy I've been having lately. Even tho he hasn't made any moves, I'm still feeling good, sometimes I do get sad but not as much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

In hoodoo, we set our work and walk away, trusting in its success. By questioning whether something is a sign as frequently as you seem to be, you can start infusing doubt into your work and you don't want to do that. Just work your spells and sit back and trust in your success.

Good luck.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:43 pm

Thanks for the advice miss Athena, I've always had confidence in my work.
I'm very optimistic and confident, more than ever now. So I'm surprised at the bursts of energy I have. I feel motivated, confident and I was just wondering if it has something to do with my workings. It was just strange to me, I've been feeling great for a whole week. I'm getting so many signs, but I mean tons of signs! Almost every single day I get about 3-4 signs! It's amazing! Seems like it's getting more intense!

But Thank you again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

I Love the feelings that you are having.

But, I would just want to add one thing: I am very superstitious and I ALWAYS tell my clients: "Don't brag". It could reverse things.

Just be happy and feel good! That's the way to do it!

Good job!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:49 am

Hi peeps,

I just wanted a little advice on some signs I think I may have had. I did the 3 wishes angel spell to St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and St. Michael.

On the second day of the spell I saw 2 magpies outside my window which might be a good sign, and I was seeing a lot of green spots flashing which I have heard might be a way of St Raphael communicating. On the 4th day I kept hearing the name of my intended the the love part of my spell which was not expected !

and today the 5th day I had a Black cat run out in front of my car, I had to do an emergency stop !
(The cat was fine and ran off but gave me a huge fright !! I found this quite upsetting poor kitty)

I could be seeing signs that are not there but wondered if any of you thought these might be signs ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Hi sunnysun,

That certainly is a lot of activity and it sounds like a bit of a mixed bag to me. When something like that happens to me, I get a reading to find out what is happening (I can't do readings on myself, only on other people). You can contact someone from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics who can interpret these signs for you:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps and I hope you get answers (and movement). Good luck.

serenity786

Unread post by serenity786 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:01 pm

I started doing follow me boy candle spell a few days ago and these are the signs I am seeing
The numbers 69 96 696 969 etc every time I see this I know I will see target soon and I usually do. I googled these numbers and saw they rep ying yang and my target is a Leo and I'm Aquarius so I take that to mean us total opposites.
I see his name often which is not common I saw his mothers name which is even more uncommon
I sa dream he was following me
Then saw another dream where my manager paired us together to slow dance and we did then stopped
And talked and he asks me a bit angrily why we always end up together I just looked st him and was sad but before I can reply another coworker comes to talk to him a girl and I just quietly walk away feeling his eyes on me kinda feeling he didn't want me to go
In reality I am running into him more often but we both are igniting eachother
Do all these things represent signs? And if so positive or negative?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi serenity786,

Signs are personal and difficult to interpret, but if you feel you are seeing "him" in more places than you did before, then take it as a good sign.

It's also only been a few days since you started your candle spell. Give that energy time to work and see what kind of signs you continue to get.

I wish you success with you spell! Good luck.

taciturnxlove

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 am

Hi All,

I am looking for some advice. I have done a few readings prior to working on my target and afterward to confirm the situation was ideal. I have done about three love spell workings on the target over the last two months and have experienced results. We communicate nearly on a daily basis and I see him multiple times throughout the week so I know everything is working.

My concern is the bad luck I have been experiencing, especially with glass. With one of the spells done for my behalf the candle burned very well with no residue but the glass around it cracked. A few days following the work my car popped up with a minor issue. Then my target got into a minor accident at work, nothing life threatening, but nonetheless still an accident, and then a few of his things with glass pieces broke on their own. And today I discovered my laptop suddenly has a crack in the screen, seemingly out of nowhere.

I am not sure what to make of what is going on. I'm seeing positive results from my love work with the target but we are both experiencing bad luck and glass breakage.

What could be the reason for this?

What can I do to solve this?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, taciturnxlove ,

A few things come to mind:

Did you make a promise that you didn't keep to an entity? If you did, you had better honor that promise. It could be a reminder that you have not honored your end of the deal.

Did you deploy your spells (where payment was needed) without payment? A tree needs payment, a graveyard needs payment.

It could also mean shattered dreams (as indicated also with the broken glass on your candle).

It could also mean that someone has tried to curse your relationship.

Whenever I break glass by accident or the glass is broken, I throw water on it in the form of a cross and I ask God for forgiveness and for protection.

Nevertheless, someone is trying to tell you something.

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Hey :)

I've done successful work/money work before but I've never gotten any signs. At least that I've noticed.

I've also done unsuccessful love work.. Again no signs.

A few days ago I started burning candles for a target I met online to increase communication, remove blocks, and make her come to me.

Today I was browsing on the app that we met on and I clicked on a girl who happens to share her name. The n I kept browsing and clicked on another girl.. Same name. Well.. Different spelling (Sarah and I clicked on two Saras)

Any who, I am taking this as a sign. I don't know if it means anything because I'm not used to seeing signs.

Thought I'd share anyway. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, AJxoxo ,

Sounds like a sign!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Miss Aida
-I actually have a reading scheduled with you on Friday about her :)

Also,
Is it strange to not see signs? I know lots of people on here look for them. I remember early on looking for signs and then I stopped. But I do wonder why I never see any.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello, AJxoxo,

I don't know why some people don't get signs (and the spells still work).

My educated guess is that people look to hard for them. Or, sometimes, also, the signs are right in front of their faces and they don't see them (that would be an example of me! LOL).

Sorry that I don't have an exact answer....

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:40 pm

I've been sitting back on my reconciliation work for a bit. I want to let the spirits do their thing. But tonight I saw my "soon to be BF" again coz I owed him money. Anyways, I put some oils on, including "kiss me now" I felt so drawn to him. I'm wondering if he felt like that too? I stayed in my car when I gave him the money, we talked for a bit, he seem better, before he seem so angry at me. For a minute I thought he was coming to my window to kiss me, coz that's what he use to do, he got close. But he stepped away, when he saw me pull out the money. I like to think he was drawn to me, like I was to him. I miss him so much.

Another of question is... Hope I'm on the right thread. I came home and lit a red candle, just so I can get an idea of how my reconciliation spells were doing. I anointed my candle with LM reconciliation oil and LM love me oil. I then took my dolly and was going over my love me incense, and then went over the flame, and was very careful not to touch the flame with the dolly, then the flame let a spark out, when I put my dolly over it. It was soooo weird, I know my dolly didn't touch the flame coz I don't wanna set it on fire. I just thought it was weird... I hope that's a good sign of reconciliation. What could it mean? I was just trying to get my dollies feet hot, so he can come running back to me. Then it just sparkled, I tried again and it didn't do it again. I hope that's a good sign tho. I'm crossing my fingers. I can't wait for my reading on Monday.

Blue glitter
Newly Registered

Unread post by Blue glitter » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 am

Hello,

I bought an open road candle for myself. Oils and paper inside the candle.
But the candle caught the piece of paper and now I had 2 wicks. The flame started getting
Out of control that I had to put it out. Once I did the candle glass broke.
Now I'm curious what to do with the candle. It's basically in tact and whole.
What should I do with it now that I can not use it.

Thanks so much!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

If you feel like the interaction with the person was better than it has been in the past, I think that's great. We can't tell you without giving you a reading if this person was especially drawn to you that day, since things like that are so personal. So I'd say to pay attention to your intuition! And I think the fact that the candle sparked when you waved the doll baby over it is significant. I'm glad to hear you have a reading scheduled, I think you'll get more information if you ask your reader about this stuff :)

Good luck!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”