Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Suggestion: Lucky Mojo Merchandise, Clothing, Mugs

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
LadybugNW

Suggestion: Lucky Mojo Merchandise, Clothing, Mugs

Unread post by LadybugNW » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi, there! This may be a silly question -- or not -- or it may be answered somewhere else already! I was wondering if Lucky Mojo sells t-shirts with the cool labels on them? I would love a t-shirt with the black cat label on it!!! Your graphic designer does a fabulous job.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Lucky Mojo merchandise?

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:05 pm

No, they do not. They do not sell any clothing.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I have often times wished I could own a few shirts with some of the Lucky Mojo designed labels printed on them. They are graphically stunning!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I have often told folks to send a t-shirt maker my way! I think that the labels would make good t-shirts and also mug designs.
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:10 am

That would be a great idea/project! Best of luck making it a reality!
Joseph Magnuson

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Another great idea, lets see what 2013 brings along these lines.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:35 pm

My fingers are crossed and I am hoping for the best! :)
Joseph Magnuson

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm

I looked in to see if cat gave this a nod...it would be nice to identify a t-shirt designer and move forward on this. If I identify any, I will definitely send them your way cat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LadybugNW

Unread post by LadybugNW » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I am keeping my fingers crossed, too!!!!

Happy New Year, all! : )

illwinds
Forum Member

Unread post by illwinds » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:21 pm

I would also like to get in line for a Lucky Mojo tee.

Sincerely,
Jo

magicmurphy
Forum Member

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

Oh, wow! I was just thinking today that having the awesome label art as small posters would be cool (they'd look so sharp hanging in my apartment), and was going to ask if you'd thought about doing that...

...but T-shirts and coffee mugs! Also awesome! I would totally pick up some of these, too. I do hope you are all still thinking about them...

See it now...I'd be drinking my morning joe out of a "Clarity" mug while contemplating a lovely "Healing" poster... deciding whether to go with the "Follow Me Boy" or the "Jezebel" T-shirt that day... LOL!

Murphy
St. Paul

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 23, 2013 11:24 am

I am still interested -- but no t-shirt maker or mug company has come forward, and i simply do not have time to put this project through. I know there are places who do this on a one-shot drop-ship basis if you upload the digital files -- but, again, i don;t have the time.

Volunteers WITH EXPERIENCE in these matters who will accept payment in products should contact me.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

PixiQ
Forum Member
Re: Suggestion: Lucky Mojo Merchandise, Clothing, Mugs

Unread post by PixiQ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 pm

I was just wondering, if Lucky Mojo has thought of the idea of subscription boxes? They're such a trend nowadays.
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Since I burn my candles and do my work in private where doors and windows are closed, it would be great if LM can carry candles that are soy base or beeswax etc. =)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:20 am

PixiQ,

Most people purchase spiritual supplies based on specific needs, so a subscription does not seem feasible to me.

greentea,

Burning anything -- even beeswax -- in an unventilated area is not healthy.
catherine yronwode

amithyzt
HRCC Student

Unread post by amithyzt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:53 am

Hey,

I see this tshirt thread has been dead a long time and no one jumped to the plate to see the project through. I design shirts each year for various organizations I'm involved in (which isn't at issue, you already have designs) BUT I also have the delightful task of consulting with printers to get them completed. The problem I see is SHIPPING COST. It would be far more economical to contract with a printer closer to where you're located. If shipping is not an issue and the possibility of tshirts is still an interest, I may be able to assist with the grunt work. We're using a new printer (and a different process) for shirts this year which should be done in about two weeks. The shirts last year were fine, just opting for laser printed as opposed to screened this year. I can provide a report on the quality/price if it's still an item of interest.

There is another option. The place last year actually set up an "online shop" (link can be private or public) ... This allowed for the item cost and shipping to be paid by the purchaser. The link was removed once we were done with the promotion. In other words, you could make items available for a time, email your customer base with a link to purchase by a specific date, or provide the link on a pinned post in the forum... you set price over and above cost, the printer will collect payment, shipping, and mail shirt to each customer, sending profits to you. YOU wouldn't have to lift a finger other than providing your artwork, but collect $$ from the sale of your shirts. This worked quite well for us last year. The organization was not required to collect sizes, colors, payment, put any money out, or figure out how to get the items to the buyer. They are a (semi)local shop, about an hour from me, mom and pop type place with a great arrangement for busy folk. We had a few poorer quality items slip through, but they were quick to replace anything we found unsatisfactory. I was not pleased with the quality of the ink- it sat on the surface and some shirt images cracked by the end of the year, some did not depending on treatment... We didn't get specific about what inks were used, but it wouldn't be impossible to have this discussion and explore different ink options. It could be set up where you (Lucky Mojo) would go online and purchase for your store (shipping to yourself, then having to sell/distribute.... fun) or where you provide access for the public to purchase from them and collect the profits. I hope the description was clear enough. If you have questions, just ask. Happy to help.
HRCC #2131

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello, amithyzt ,

Wow, you have some great ideas!

Once gain, I would call Leslie and see what she says

You're so sweet!

amithyzt
HRCC Student

Unread post by amithyzt » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Thank you, this is one area I'm very familiar with! I end up working with different printers quite frequently for various products (posters, mailers, shirts, business cards, etc.) This specific printer is great for small groups/clubs/nonprofits who don't want to put out the capital and get stuck with unsold inventory. I believe minimum run for shirts is 8... I don't know the number of newsletter recipients, but LM also has a following on the radio show and here in the forum, and there's nothing barring them from having a few in the shop. Surely there's enough interest to meet the minimum requirement, and there are price breaks depending on the order quantity. Limited edition shirts of select product images could be a huge hit! I see this as a great solution which doesn't require additional expenses for overhead, payroll, printing, or product cost and I def wouldn't mind making the introduction... I'll be there around the 23rd. I'll call LM with the details as you suggested and I hope we can see some tshirts soon!
HRCC #2131

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”