Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Aida
Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello, mars84,

You can do it every Tuesday

Take care

applelove

Unread post by applelove » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:05 pm

St Marta/Mama Lubana is GREAT!!! I love her so much... She brought my love back ... Helped me restore my relationship and has helped me in so many areas of my life. Mama I will be buying your statue very soon.... You are my best friend, my guide, my mother and my protector! Thank you for all your help ...blessings and love mama. BTW everyone I carry a picture of necklace her with me everyday ...that I talk to when ever I need to. She is AMAZING. She will help you... Ask with a true heart and you will receive. Blessings!☺

Mayasol

Unread post by Mayasol » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:54 pm

This may seem like a silly question, but... my novena to St. Martha is done. I did the one where you pray for nine days straight. In those nine days, my situation with my boyfriend has changed so much that it is shocking to me. The thing is that I am saddened by the idea of just burning a candle every Tuesday. I love my altar space for St. Martha. I love cutting roses every couple of days to lie in front of her as the vigil candle burns. I love talking to her and being reminded that she is there.

It's very odd. I've never felt this way about a saint before. I am usually relieved that the novena is over and that I made it through. So my question is this. Will continuing my devotion and my prayers at such an intense level annoy her? I feel like I need her continued intercession for financial, personal and man issues.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, Mayasol ,

I doubt it would annoy her.

It's so nice that you love her so much. Make sure that you tell her

But, I'd give her some offerings first before asking her for the next thing.

Take care

Mayasol

Unread post by Mayasol » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:09 am

For anyone interested, I found a charity in St. Martha's name, St. Martha's Hall, that helps abused women. I think as a woman asking for help from St. Martha, it is a fitting donation to help other women in return for her gifts.

Thank You St Martha.

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Saint Martha, I am receiving your messages and I thank you. Praise your name!!!!
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Thank you, Mayasol !!!

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:00 am

Wow! I had such a great dream last night. Dreamt my target and I were embracing and just super happy together while St Martha watched in the background with a smile on her face and she was happy for me (even though I haven't heard from my target in 4days, I'm not sweating it one bit). I know this is a wonderful sign from St Martha and Mama Lubana. These two are wonderful women and I'm so grateful for them. I know they will grant my full petition when the time is right and they are enjoying all my offerings. Thank you so much St Martha and Mama Lubana and I can't express how thankful and grateful I am for you in my life!! :D

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:52 am

I don't want to jump the gun, but I've been seeing signs and even slight movement from my target. (I've been doing several spells, but I know St. Martha had a hand in this for sure!) I have to give thanks to Mama Martha! I promised a small offering for every movement, and an offering she shall get. I love you Mama! :D

Mrs Black Indian

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Mama,

You have been making my lover be so attentive to me. He's doing the things that I asked you to make him do. The best part is that he thinks that it's all his doing and that he is the BOSS :lol: We'll just let him keep on thinking that. Thank you so much for all that you've done, are doing and will do. You are absolutely AMAZING. I send you praises and love.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Aredhel

Unread post by Aredhel » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:12 am

Saint Martha and Mama Lubana thank you for all the signs and movement you have been sending me. I'm so grateful and can't thank you enough. :D

Isolte

Unread post by Isolte » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Thank you Mama for making all my deepest wishes and desires come true! Not only did he come back, but he is more loving and attentive than ever!

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Thank you once again St. Martha for the signs and reassurances!
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

Mayasol

Unread post by Mayasol » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:48 am

I did a nine day novena as the beginning of a nine week novena to St. Martha. I have had so many physical signs and encounters with snakes. This morning my lover woke up and told me that he had the strangest dream. He said he reached down to pick up something out of the tall grass and there was a snake with three green stripes. He said that the snake rose up, like an erection, looked him in the face then shot straight into the air. It landed behind him but he couldn't see where. He woke up a little freaked out.

Thank you St Martha for all you've done to help with our relationship!

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Wed May 04, 2016 8:06 am

Thank you for granting me my petition St. Martha! You were so quick I didn't even realize it had been granted - lol.

I am eternally grateful and everything I offered you is on its way!

Lw

mybabys0823

Unread post by mybabys0823 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Saint Martha.... Hello everyone, I promised Saint Martha that I would write a post of all the good that she has done for me. I don't want to sound like I'm rambling on I just trying to get my story out.
For the last couples of months I was having problems in my relationship and I had been very sick. I seriously thought I lost my love and I didn't know how to get to get her back. My best friend brought me a candle so I can start praying to saint Martha. So she prepared the candle for my and I lit the candle. That night it burned good and early the next morning. well that afternoon I started feeling a change. I called my friend and as we talked on the phone the candle turned black. I kind of got discouraged because I was feeling like I was being rejected from Saint Martha. That night, Saturday night, I felt this unusual feeling, I cant explain. The candle burned 3/4 black and the bottom 1/4 was clear. I knew that, that was not a good signed, so I just prayed to her harder and longer on how bad I needed her help. I bought another candle and it did the same thing. I then started thinking about everything that has happened. It all dated back to around Thanksgiving. I have always tried to be a positive person and do the best I can, I hate negativity. Thanksgiving time, I restarted an old friendship and never thought twice. well after those 2 candles being black, I started replaying everything and really seeking answers. I went back to the lady that we get the candles from and she starts telling me that I have been cursed by the :twisted: :shock: evil eye. That explains everything, why I have been sick since New Years, and everything bad was happening. Oh wow, and that is what Saint Martha was telling me. So I bought a jinx candle and I was given instructions on what to do. Guess what, every since I started lighting candles and praying to Saint Martha my household has been back to normal. My mental and physical health are almost completely back to normal, and my kids as well. I lit the jinx candle and It was clear and I'm now burning my third candle and all is clear. Saint Martha is the best, she has helped me so much and I know that once my gf isn't working 7/12s that she will be back to normal again. Thank you Saint Martha, you are the best and I will continue to lit candles for her. Sorry for the long book, but I had to get my story out

+lucky+

Unread post by +lucky+ » Thu May 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Thank you, Saint Martha. I appreciate you listening to me. You are powerful, gracious, and kind. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there when I needed you and for showing movement towards my goals.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:28 pm

GREAT Testimonials to St Martha.

Just beautiful stories.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Sat May 14, 2016 5:54 pm

Hi all!

I just wanted to say Thanks to St Martha for agreed to work with me. I have been praying and started my petition 2 days ago, I couldn't afford much right now, so I printed 2 pictures of St Martha and Lubana. I have a vigil candle, a glass of water, a dragon statue and some Florida water on this little altar by my bed set up for her. For 2 days I prayed to her with all of my heart, crying to her. I asked for signs that she would works with me, yesterday I came home the Florida water that I left for her was evaporated within hours, I took it as sign that she likes it? Last night I thought I heard a loud hissing sound while fallen asleep, I didn't think too much of it, thought I was dreaming. The vigil candle was burning slow and low but clear on the first day, but after I offered Florida water to her, the flame started to burn higher and bouncing. I wasn't sure that was a sign since I am new to this, so I prayed harder today for a clear sign. 2 hours later I checked my FB a friend of mine posted a picture that she took with this 20 foot Burmese Python closed up, I didn't know she like snake left alone took a picture that up closed. If this isn't a sign I don't know what is. I am so grateful for St Martha, I feel a weight has just lift off of my shoulders and She hasn't even starts the work yet. I promised her some chocolates and that's what I will bring home tonight. I also get a yes and no reading from a AIRR member just to be sure, but have yet to hear back. I just want to share this with you guys and thanks for everything :)

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:43 am

Saint Martha, you have come to my rescue so many times before. I ask you now when it is most important for this man to come home and have a come to Jesus moment that you be with me, that you lay your hands on him and bring this family back to what it should be. I thank you for the signs I am seeing already and I am looking forward to the changes I know you will make happen.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed May 18, 2016 4:45 am

Thank you Saint Martha, last night was the first time in months that my home felt normal. This calm has come over me because I know that you are working on him. I am so grateful and excited for more changes to come. I love you Mama

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:53 am

Thank you, Mama Martha for hearing my cries last night. I sometimes feel hopeless about my love situation, not because I don't believe, but because I am depressed about it. I know you understand that I love you and saw your novena flame flickering as I poured my heart out. Thank you for listening and forgiving my impatience. I hope you will start to show me signs again and urge some movement from my target. Thank you always!

lovebugjazz123

Unread post by lovebugjazz123 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:45 am

Im excited to say Tuesday was my first prayer to St.Martha if anyone has any advice I'd be grateful

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Thu May 19, 2016 7:07 am

St. Martha, once again I am grateful for you and everything you do for me! Thanks for listening last night and thanks for the signs. I know you got my back! Trust. Faith. Belief.

Lw

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Thu May 19, 2016 7:17 am

Thank you mama for listen to me last night and thank you for all the signs. Love you mama!

perez228

Unread post by perez228 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:49 am

Last night I set up my alter to St. Martha. I put a candle with her picture on it, a bottle of agua Florida, a cup of regular water and a red rose on the alter. I said my prayers and petition to her and lit the candle. I left the house shortly after that to go to the gym and when I was leaving the gym it was storming outside with lots of dark clouds in the sky - except for one small area - it actually looked like there was sunlight illuminating that area and there were two clouds that were bright white. One was a dragon with fire coming out of its mouth and the other was an angel hovering above the dragon. It was clear as day - the details were incredible - I could make out everything down to the dragon's tail and the angel's wings. I believe with all my heart this was a sign from St. Martha to let me know she's helping me. One question I have is I've read on this forum that I should only set up my alter and burn my candle to St. Martha every Tuesday for 9 Tuesday's - is this correct? I've also read how lots of people burn the candle continuously for 9 days starting on a Tuesday. Which is the correct way? I put the candle out right before I went to bed because I figured I was working with the every Tuesday instructions but now I'm not so sure?

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:57 am

Saint Martha, Thank you for the changes I have started to see. Please continue to work with me, please help me move things along quickly as time is truly of the essense right now.

lovebugjazz123

Unread post by lovebugjazz123 » Wed May 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Yesterday was my second Tuesday of praying to st.Martha I had a dream about my love (soulmate) I dreamed that we started connecting again I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about things I could do or give st.Martha I've rprayed to her with a white candle and now red I've given her hand picked white flowers and bottled water in a cup. Thank you st.Martha for the dream it means a lot to me

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed May 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello perez228,

I believe you can do this either way. Since you started the work with idea of doing it every Tuesday I would just continue with what your original plan was especially given the good sign you received.

Peace~

Nathen

lovebugjazz123

Unread post by lovebugjazz123 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:31 am

Thank you st.Martha this tuesday was my 2nd week and this morning around 3:10 a.m my soulmate called and we spent the night together and had coffee this morning thank you st.Martha thank you I will continue to honor you and pray to you I strongly encourage others to pray more its been 3 months that my love and I spoke and my heart has been full of confusion and anger then I found these threads that brought me to you st.Martha what really shocked me was my daughter had an assignment for school (3 rd grade st.johns school) and its content was about st.martha I have a terrible memory but finding this thread about st.martha brought a warm felling to my soul thank you st.martha thank you

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:00 pm

I love Saint Martha and I have faith that she will come through for me again.
Thank you so much Saint Martha!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Tue May 31, 2016 11:07 pm

I promised Saint Martha that I would publicly thank you on here so here I am. Maybe I'm not posting on the correct topic thread...

I don't have any Saint Martha supplies on hand but my offer to her for answering my prayers include getting her oil or other related supplies from LM. I will be placing an order soon. I have only started working with her about a month ago and been using LM love work oil like fmb. It works wonder.

Thank you Saint Martha for everything. You are such an amazing faith for me. Your power is unlimited.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:49 am

Hola everyone. I have been doing my St. Martha Novena every Tuesday. Yesterday was my 8th. I got signs, then no signs. Does anyone experience major breakthroughs by the 9th Tuesday? (The glass is pretty clear, btw). Is it possible that she can change her mind a few times?

Also, I have more than half her candle left to burn. If I have quite that much as I suspect I will by the final Tuesday next week, do I deploy this large piece by prying it out of the glass and burying it as with other remains? Will it budge easily? I did not see this specifically answered.

Thank you and thank you St. Martha for everything!

lovebugjazz123

Unread post by lovebugjazz123 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:42 pm

This is my 3rd week and Tuesday I haven't heard from my love but I'm looking forward to positivity and building a relationship and learning more about st.martha thank you st.martha and if anyone has any advice of things I could read or do for st.martha please let me know thank you st.martha thank I'd advise all to learn more of this wonderful lady

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, lovebugjazz123,

there are 34 pages of advice on this thread

Take care

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:46 am

Mama I want to thank you for continue working with me, you are AWESOME and AMAZING!!! I can't thank you enough for listening to my cry and prayers, you have taught me patience and give me strength. Thank you so much for giving me signs to reassure me that you are still with me, whenever I have doubts. Thank you so much for showing me signs and movements on my situation. As promised I will bring you some roses tomorrow. I love you mama!

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:22 am

mars84,

St. Martha answered my petition so quickly I didn't even know she had it - within 3 weeks I believe however, it is different for everyone and I imagine it depends on many variables such as what you are asking for and what your own, personal circumstances are. And, of course, we don't always get what we want.

Keep doing your Tuesday novenas.

I still have more than half of my candle left for her so I just keep lighting it every Tuesday or whenever I talk to her.

Lw

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Thank you mama! You are so brilliant and amazing, thank you so much for everything, I'm so thankful and blessed to have you with. I can't thank you enough for all that you done, I will continue to praise you. Love you mama!

SincereJay

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by SincereJay » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:04 pm

So I'm new to this forum. This is my second Tuesday I have used the green candle for St. Martha. The situation is that I've been talking to this guy for a while now well basically he is my lover. I can tell he is a bit of a flirt. I asked St. Martha to make all the girls he is talking to to go away and to only focus his time on me. I basically just want this guy only in me and to be loyal to me and to find more interest in me. I want us to be together a couple to have him be loyal and for him to always want to be with me and find time for me. I want to know what oils can I use to drop in together when I light the St. Martha green candle every Tuesday to bring more power and to also make him come to me quicker or to show he is putting in more effort towards me. Please any advice will help.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello SincereJay how are you ?
Have you tried freezing out these rival women?
Also with St. Martha's candle you could add some of her oil which you can buy from Lucky Mojo.
Fast luck oil with Come to me oil might help to get him to come to you faster.
Maybe try some Follow me boy oil too on yourself so that he follows YOU around like a puppy and give you all of his attention.
I hope this helps.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello, SincereJay, it looks like RoseStar21 gave you some solid advice. I'd just add that if you did want information about freezer spells, you could check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html.

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:38 am

Hello everyone ,
So I've worked with Santa Marta Lubana in the past and she had helped me and I've been working with Saint Martha recently and she had helped too with the help of saint Therese( I petitioned her months ago and thought she wasn't helping me .)
The thing is I would like to work with both - Santa Marta Lubana to help break up a couple for me and Saint Martha to bring this man back to me.
But I promised to commit to Martha if she answered my petition and no other saint.
Would it be acceptable to work with both for slightly different reasons as Lubana is not a saint ? I don't wish to offend Martha.
ButI've got the feeling that Saint Martha wouldn't break them up wheres I get the feeling Santa Marta Lubana would .
If this is acceptable in the eyes of Saint Martha which of Santa Marta Lubana's prayers would be said to breakup a couple?
Thank you for your time.

Reason: Change of mind

SincereJay

Unread post by SincereJay » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Hello rosestar21,
No I have not tried about freezing so I will look into it. I will take your advice and buy the oils. It's just been a long time since I have been in a relationship. I just want this guy to introduce me to his family, to be loyal, trustworthy and for us to go always go on adventures together. Just for him to always want to be with me and find more interest in me that's all. I want him to chase me. And show me off to his friends.

1. Shall I put the follow me boy oil on me everyday as perfume while think of him?

2. So far I have a green candle, perfume, water, and a picture of him along with my petition under the candle. Do u also know what else I shall buy to please St. Martha?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, SincereJay, I think that's a great idea to wear Follow Me Boy as a perfume while you're doing this work. As for your St. Martha question, I'd advise scrolling up through this thread and reading the many posts on this topic. This thread is over 30 pages long, and chock-full of good information.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 am

Thank you St Martha for showing me that you are willing to help me with my petition, and I look forward to working with you over the coming weeks.

As promised...

Saint Martha,
I resort to thy aid and protection.
As proof of my affection and faith,
I offer thee this light,
which I shall burn every Tuesday.

Comfort me in all my difficulties
and through the great favors thou didst enjoy
when the Savior was lodged in thy house,
intercede for my family,
that we be provided for in our neccessities.
I ask of thee, Saint Martha,
to overcome all difficulties
as thou didst overcome the dragon
which thou hadst at thy feet.
In the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:43 am

Thanks, LadyWtch. Today is the last day but I will continue with it and won't deploy anything until it's completely burned down. I do light it on other days to talk to her. She definitely listening.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:44 am

UPDATE! Yesterday was my last novena, the 9th day to St. Martha. I was feeling disappointed but gave her some wine and water and thanked her for listening. And at 1am, my lover came back to me after 8 months apart and 3 months to the day I began working with an AIRR member and practicing hoodoo.

Thank you so much Mama Martha!!!!! As promised, I will purchase your statue and display it in my home as soon as I get paid.

My question though, she fulfilled a few of my petitions at once. Can I continue with others every Tuesday as new 9-day run?

I am SO grateful!!!!! She really came through for me! :D :D :D

Thank you all for your help here as well!

I am loving my early bday present (my bday is this Friday). :P

Catlady409

Unread post by Catlady409 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:49 am

Mars84, that's AMAZING NEWS! Wow!!

Yesterday was my first time praying and petitioning to Saint Martha. I didn't grow up in a religious home so this is new ground for me entirely. I felt very emotional during my prayer (I used the one posted here and talked to her in my own words as well). I wanted to offer her perfume and flowers, but my favorite Korean bodega doesn't sell flowers anymore and I didn't know until late last night when I popped in to get roses. So I only offered her the light and some perfume mixed with water but promised her a dozen roses next Tuesday if she may show me a sign she's willing to work with me.

I felt calm when I started and introduced myself, talked about my petition but when I got to the part about offerings for her, and promising her what I'd do if she'll grant my petition I just started sobbing. It's not uncommon for me to cry, especially in regards to the target, but that hit me like a brick wall. It came out of nowhere. So we'll see... I hope to get a sign.

Pigeons kept flying by very close to my head on my way to work today; once on my way to the subway and once after I got off and walked to work. By close I mean like diving down to the ground passing my head by inches. So I searched for "St Martha" and "pigeon" to see if something comes up... Turns out the last Passager Pigeon was named "Martha". My maiden name is also the Russian word for pigeon.

Not sure if coincidence or not... I'll keep my eye out for more pigeons...

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:57 am

Mars84 I am so happy for you !! :D

Catlady409 Hi , I am not sure about pigeons . When I petition Saint Martha she shows me signs of snakes ,dragons and sometimes the name Martha.
But it might be different for you ? Keep faith :)

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:50 pm

i promised St. Martha that I'll be getting here related supplies as she pulled through something for me today. I was wondering how to use her sachet powder. I did a search but didn't see anything specifically on her powder. Is it to dust over candles dedicated to her? not on skull or any other figural candles, correct?

On another note, the experience I've had with St. Martha has been amazing. She listened (and I know God, Goddess of Venus and Holy Spirit have also answered my prayers cux I pray to all of them each time), and interceded in difficult situations that I wouldn't think it could be possible to overcome. I talk to her and say the two prayers I found on this forum whenever I need to. Today she made something happen for me, exactly what I asked for in the first half of story but the ending was exactly what I asked NOT to happen.. Has anyone encountered similar experiences?

Thank you so much.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:07 am

greentea, I sprinkled her powder in doorways my target walked through and anointed door handles with her oil he touched. Along with the novena, St. Martha came through for me. So sprinkle it where you know he'll walk!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Thank you Mars84. Good luck on your work.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:27 am

Hello greentea,

mars84 gave excellent advice. You I believe could also sprinkle St. Martha powders on a skull candle as you suggested to cause her to help you dominate that person. You can sprinkle it on candles dedicated to her as a devotional act. Put a smell bit of the powders on the four corners of and in middle of an alter dedicated to her or even in a room where you will be doing work with her as well.

Peace~

Nathen

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:19 am

So last night I was getting ready to make my petition to St. Martha but then I changed my mind and advised her that I wasn't prepared with the proper gifts and that I wanted to do it right. Well this morning there was a dead baby snake laying on its back being eaten by ants at my front door. I'm thinking she showed me this as a sign that she's ready whenever I am? Or do you guys interpret this as something different?

Sweetface

Unread post by Sweetface » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 am

Thank you mama! Thanks for continue giving me signs and let me remember my dreams. Thank you for protecting me and always listening to me. You rock! So awesome and amazing! Im sooooo grateful and blessed to have you in my life. Love you mama!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Thank you natstein for your suggestions.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Hailey09 I think signs are very personal and you can take it to any direction. My experience has been unless it's something very random and shows up consistently I wouldn't think too much of it but focus on the my work. Actual movement on what you wish for is more of a sign to me.

Bless your heart.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi Hailey09,

For such a random but directly related event to happen, I would take it as a sign.

Good luck, Saint Martha is a wonderful ally to have on your side!
HRCC #1909G

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:02 am

I am feeling nervous. I've been working with St. Martha since late last year and she's given me immense signs...has done things of a magnitude that I found quite miraculous. Lately not much has been going on. However, I had two things happen that are frightening me:

1) I don't want to get into details, but after asking for a sign of some kind, I was given a very violent and negative episode. It was terrible. After the episode, things became very subdued.

2) I burned a candle Tuesday. My nearby store is out of St. Martha vigil candles, but I had one on hand that I didn't burn all the way down...it still had 3/4 of its wax...so I lit that one and prayed fervently over it. It burned steadily

When my husband came into the room (he is the one I am praying for dominance over), the candle flared up into a HUGE flame. I've never seen one so big in a glass-encased candle. It remained very large for quite some time. I am certain this was Martha at work.

However, when the candle finally burned all the way down and put itself out (this morning), the glass was covered in black soot. And the label, which depicts St. Martha, was shrunken and distorted. Someone is fighting this work. I don't know if it's my husband himself, or an outside entity, but I'm very scared. Martha clearly did her dominance thing, but "it" fought back.

I prayed to my Lord Savior Jesus Christ saying in His name I rebuke and command all evil forces to LEAVE my family...I bought a couple of Archangel Michael candles which depict him slaying a black demonic beast....a white candle which I will dedicate to St. Martha...and a bunch of red candles which I plan to carve and dress with my love/fidelity/marriage/sex oils from Lucky Mojo. Basically going to fill the house full of candle lights today. I'm also going to sage the house, the car, everything around us. I'm very frightened.

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:07 pm

In regards to the frightening episode that first started, I pray that your safety is in no harms way...THAT first statement you made shuttered my soul. The instance of your husband walking in and the candle performing the way it did, also disturbs me. Please be safe and like the best prescription given on here, get a reading if you haven't already gotten one.

May God bless you and keep you

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”