• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Loteria Card Reading Questions and Answers

How to select and employ Lucky Mojo divination tools, and how to learn fortune telling in the Hoodoo and Conjure tradition.

Loteria Card Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby stillsosola » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 pm

I've heard of people using loteria cards to read fortunes does anyone know of any books on how? Or is a youtuber just making stuff up?
stillsosola

Re: Loteria Card Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Hello Stillsosa,

I have heard of people using the loteria cards to read fortunes and Lucky Mojo sells the game for people who may want to explore that more. If you scroll to the bottom of this page you can purchase the game. (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivination.html#games)

The images are very simple and iconic which would seem to lend themselves well to fortune telling but I have not come across a book or anything that tells how this is done. There is a little poem that goes with each card that may give a int to the meaning but I think the meanings could also be more personalized to you.

Hope this helps. Some one else may know more about this than I do.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Loteria Card Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Major Tom Schick came out with a Loteria Divination Deck in 2015. I wanted to carry it in the Lucky Mojo shop, but he does not sell wholesale. Pick up a set from him -- the cards are beautiful made in the form of cut-paper collages. Really a stunning deck, and definitely a limited collector's edition.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Divination Tools, Tarot Cards, Pendulums, Crystal Balls, and Spirit Boards