Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Bleu

Re: Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

Unread post by Bleu » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:04 pm

I have a Fiery Wall of Protection Mojo bag, I wear an evil eye anklet, I take cleansing baths, I mix protection oil in all of my oils that I wear just to be safe. I do all of this because someone is always doing some type of Hoodoo/Voodoo on my. Well this time someone has decided to attack my situations and I'm not sure how to get out of these binds! My body, health, and sanity are in check but I'm going broke, my love life is a mess, all of my electronics, appliances, vehicles, and broken or breaking down and I don't have the money to fix them. I was even served an eviction notice because my grass was too high! I had money to pay people to take care of my lawn but no one would ever arrive to cut it! My former pastor accused me of putting a curse on him. Rumors have spread all over town about my involvement in voodoo. Co-workers are causing me all types of trouble. I used to pleasurably date several men at a time with ease and now they all just torment or ignore me. My child brought home a used bear that had a spirit attached to it that wreaked havoc on our home for weeks! A reader helped me to identify to bear and to get rid of it. I blessed our home and it feels clear again. I has been for a few months but I'm seeing spirits at work now. But we can not identify the person who is working against me this time or the type of work that they are using! I know the church was (probably still is) praying against me. I also feel there is someone else involved. I feel like it's the mother of the girlfriend of a guy that I was seeing while they were "on a break". I just have that feelings. He left me, got back with his ex, and my life has been a mess ever since. This has been going on for five months! What should I do??

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi Bleu,

I'm sorry this is happening.

If you haven't already done so, clean your home with Chinese Wash and put up protection. In your case, I would use Fiery Wall of Protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You should also get a protection amulet and wear it on you at all times. I would also work with Archangel Michael, who is a fierce protector of those in battle with spiritual enemies.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us posted.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Bleu

Unread post by Bleu » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Thank you, I will try this! I have been seriously been thinking about getting a protection seal or sigil tattooed!

NuSphinx
Newly Registered

Unread post by NuSphinx » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:35 am

Let me first say : I have been a lurker on this forum for years! I LOVE it. I made an account today because I am finnally ready to ask for help, recieve guidance, and make purchases.

Why I am here:

For over 6 years now I have been the focus of malifecient workings. MY life has been at rock bottom that long- every thing I have worked at to right it gets ruined. My life, social life and financial life have been devistated - null and void.

The first two years I refused to think I was under any attack. I am a "Harm none" type of worker, and that mode I follow religiously. However, in the 3rd year, the person who was working against me, came out and told me point blank what they were doing and that they were going to 'destroy me'. This caused me distress because not only were my fears realized but the person working ill against me is my own flesh and blood. So we are connected in many ways. It is not an easy thing to cure. I live on land with many family members and for that reason sha can stop by any time she wishes to visit family. She has worked hard in many ways, magically- and non magically to accomplish many things against me. She has even focused on turning family against me and toward her. Luckily for me most of my family is good clean spirits, and they will not be swayed in their love. However a few family members I am not so sure of.

So, for 6 years now- given that I am of the "Harm none' Type, I have allowed her to focus upon me without retaliations. I have merely spent my time working on building myself back up and working protections and wards around me, my life and my childrens life, but they have done nothing to stop the inncessant flow of hatred fueled workings from her.

I am a fairly clairvoyant/clairsentient person and I feel that a lot of this work is the work of a third person. I am positive that she has gotten someone to work against me on her behalf. The largest bouts happen in predictable cycles. Halloween being the main attack of the year- at this time she travels (yearly) to New Orleans to spend a week there for gatherings.

This year was no exception. Last year all of my pets died within 24 hours from unknown reasons - 10 Axolotls in 4 different tanks. This year my hamster, a rather healthy and happy animal, as all my animals are, just died in 24 hours - literally shriveled up and fell over! My dog ( I swear this is no lie) just out of the blue started *pooping* bright red blood all over my kitchen floor - just out of the blue. I was out of my mind! (The dog is still fine and healthy after that amazing display of God Knows What!!) I mean really!!??

My new and successful baking buisness went belly up dead this past week when I was doing so well I could hardy keep up with it!

So this is just what has happened in the past week or so- the big hit of the year as the cycle goes....

I wont futher explain as I have tradgedies of 6 years I could talk about....

OK SO:

I have had enough. I have given her full sway and have only worked to protect myself and children and home. But this has to end! I am not well versed in any kind of darkness, and really do not know where I should begin. But six years with no sign of stopping- while my life is in near ruins and she lives like a fat hog with everything she could want ( I almost feel that she has worked to take my joys/money from me magically even) it has to end. If fighting fire with fire is the only way to stop it then so be it.

I need advice, and guidance. What can be done? Like I say I do my own workings- but they are current not enough to stop her.

Also she has a pretty damn good glamour on everyone. She is a greedy and selfish person and mean to the bone. However 99% of everyone who knows her thinks she is a pure saint- and I being honest and striving to my best ability to be near saintly myself am viewed as a loser, horrible scum of a person who makes bad decisions ... yadayada... you get the point.

I want her glamour removed and I want everyone to only understand what she is behind her mask- how cruel and hatefilled she really is. I want everyone to understand how she works to get what she wants, I want them to hear her lies with unclogged ears.

I want her workings reversed fully upon her as I refuse to accept them any longer!

I want whatever she has magically taken from me, returned to me. And I want her to be judged and suffer as she has caused me to suffer these hardships and ill-events.

I want her to deal with what she has placed upon me and worked againts me in sincere hopes that she realizes her own actions and has the chance to correct herself. I do not want this to last a lifetime. I want her to leave me the heck alone- I want her to have no connections to me or my life in anyway! I want to be free of her.

Help. Help. Help!

I do not know how to navigate these waters anymore! It is all I can do to stay afloat! I am worn out now, and I need serious help.

~NuSphinx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:21 pm

I am sorry you have suffered with this, as have your animals.

A READING

When one suspects ongoing rootwork by a professional practitioner (either your enemy or (as you imply) someone she hires when she travels yearly to New Orleans), one should first get a reading. It is important to touch base with another worker who can help determine if your suspicions are correct, how the work is being done, and what your best course of action should be -- including whether you are in a good position to work against the adept enemy (or hired rootworker) and / or whether you also need a professional on your side. A reading will also let you know whether escape is sufficient or if you are justified in reversing the evil work and/or cursing the enemy beyond the level of suffering you have endured.

REVERSING EVIL WITH A MIRROR SPELL

If you want to skip that step, which is fine with me, i would recommend that you start with a mirror spell or reversing spell of some sort. A double action candle or a reversing candle burned unside down on a mirror, a flat mirror packet, or a mirror box would be among your choices.

COMPELLING AN EVIL-DOER TO REVEAL HIS OR HER EVIL NATURE

Beyond that, you wish to compel her to reveal her evil nature. For this, i would recommend a skull candle.

MOVING SOMEONE OUT OF YOUR LIFE

Then you ask for her to move away from you socially (and perhaps physically). This is called a Hot Foot spell.

Each of these spell-families has its own thread on this forum.

Read the threads, select the spell or spells you wish to perform, and then, if you still have questions about those spells, ask further questions in those threads.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Bleu wrote:I know the church was (probably still is) praying against me. ... What should I do??
Let me refer you to this post I wrote last year, in answer to a young man who was being prayed against by his own family: Re: Suggestions for Dealing with My Meddling Parents

Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

opentolove
Newly Registered

Unread post by opentolove » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 pm

My target gets readings from time to time and I am currently working a love spell and control spell on him.

I want to know is there something that I can do to keep my name or initials from coming up when he gets a reading?

Basically is there a way for me to keep someone -- including a rootworker -- from knowing that I have a spell on him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, Opentolove,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Yes, here is the link on how to keep your magic invisible. Please read through the pages for spell ideas:

must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... 18109.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Europeansouls

Unread post by Europeansouls » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:32 am

Hi,
I have a multifaceted issue that I would love to get some advise on.

For the past 2 years I have been interested in someone that I work with. He has always shown signs of liking me and we have great chemistry. A woman that we work with began to like him as well. I took the more traditional route of wanting him to come to me. she took the clinging, I'm the helpless woman route. Well they began to date about a year and a half ago. He didn't tell anyone and she always pressed to tell everyone. We eventually all found out...

Anyway, When I have gotten readings done for both him and her, it always shows that he is torn between me and her, that she has lit candles for him and her mother in DR has a practitioner helping. Each time him and I would talk it would be great but then he would stop completely for a few days. Now I know why.

Fast forward to August, they moved in together. I reached out to an AIRR practioner that is skilled. He tried different things such as hot footing, binding her and trying to clear him, etc. and he had me use Fiery Wall of Protection and Blessing powder to place in his path and in his office. Also he stated to use Breakup oil and powder in the same fashion. There would be an improvement for a week or so and then back to silence it went. My thoughts as well as the practioners began to get cloudy etc. so I believe this stuff was sent back.

From there I went to another AIRR person that practices more towards Breakup work that is more intense so to speak. I let him know of the situation and what was done previously. We had 2 divination sessions in which both times it was indicated that the couple would not get Engaged...Well last Wednesday they did. Mind you my other reader said the same thing so it blindsided us all. The reader said he was pressured into the engagement and his family does not like her. The reader thinks the girl is trying to "sweeten" up the family bond and also get pregnant to keep him.

Ok so finally my questions are these:
1. How could the Engagement not be seen through anyone's divination?
2. Do you think that all of the work is being sent back/reversed and can I truly compat a strong practioner?
3. If the Fiance is feeding him menses (or anything else), is there a way to combat that?
4. I now cleanse myself each day, pray, have set 3 Reversal Candles with the church associated with LM
5. My AIRR practioner gave me a job to do and was able to do everything except bury it (ground is frozen solid). What can I do now and if I need to dispose of it, how can I?
6. While I carry protection on me, how can I recharge it or do I need something stronger on my person?
7. My house is protected. :)
8. How can I keep her from getting close to the family and break the engagement.

Please know that I do indeed love this gentleman and have for over 2 years. I honestly don't think I have prayed for someone so much in my life. I want him to be genuinely happy whether it is with me or not however I know this woman is not for him. She has a history of cheating (with other people at work), lying, taking men for money.

My apologies if I placed this in the incorrect forum and made this way to long.

Thank you!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello, Europeansouls,

I'll answer each question after the question (also, n the future, please keep your posts shorter).

1. How could the Engagement not be seen through anyone's divination?-The practitioner magically hid their work
2. Do you think that all of the work is being sent back/reversed and can I truly combat a strong practitioner?-It's possible
3. If the Fiance is feeding him menses (or anything else), is there a way to combat that?-He would have to be Spiritually cleansed
4. My AIRR practioner gave me a job to do and was able to do everything except bury it (ground is frozen solid). What can I do now and if I need to dispose of it, how can I?-Pour boiling water over the ground. Lot's of it
6. While I carry protection on me, how can I recharge it or do I need something stronger on my person?-I have no idea what your protection is. You would have to talk to your AIRR member about that
7. How can I keep her from getting close to the family and break the engagement-He would have to be cleansed and then try the break up again. Please consult your AIRR member on this also.

Wishing you the best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Europeansouls

Unread post by Europeansouls » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:27 am

Thank you Miss Aida for your reply and guidance.

I will reach out to the AIRR member today.

With all of the above and in your opinion...
1. Should I have the church stop the candles?
2. Can he be cleansed without him knowing? I ask because he doesn't believe nor will she let me get near him. Can I put something in his office, etc?
3. How can we see the other practioners work?

This gentleman is very important to me and I hate his free will being manipulated by her.

Thank you again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:40 am

Hello, Europeansouls ,

Yes, you can have a rootworker cleanse him by proxy.

Continue the candles.

To see the other person's work would need a professional. And not everybody can do it. But, if the professional knows that there's work being done, it is much easier.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Europeansouls

To cleanse by proxy, you could get a red figural candle and baptize it in his name in whiskey in the name of Jesus Christ. Then you could bathe it in Uncrossing baths. Just get a bottle of Uncrossing oil and, before dawn, add a few drops to a basin of water with a white candle on either side. You could even do a 13-herb uncrossing bath, dunking the head and reciting Psalm 37 thirteen times. Following this, you could oil the candle with Clarity and Fiery Wall of Protection oils. Then you throw a bit of the "bath" water at the crossroads.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:07 am

I was randomly accused of "doing black magic to people" by a random woman I have not seen or spoken to in over 15 years. She claimed I must apologize or else. I just recently started practicing not even a year ago and have never done any form of hoodoo to this person. She was the farthest thing from my mind. I'm unsure what to make of this but if this person is fixed on me doing something to her I need need to protect myself. Is it possible for me to protect myself from this person specifically? What supplies do I need to buy? Also, aside from protecting myself from this person spiritually can I also protect myself from any gossiping she might be planning on doing or any trouble she plans to make for me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello, Paymetoday ,

Oh, Geez. She sounds mentally unstable.

Nevertheless, it is VERY wise of you to protect yourself. VERY wise.

here are great spells for you right here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

PLEASE take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:29 pm

My man is going away a few days this week (to regions where people are known to pratice magic) and I was wondering if there's any way to protect him from being jinxed or charmed/spelled during the trip? I've heard so many stories lately about females using products, charms to make men want them (to get their love, attention and money), so it's gotten me worried. I have protection oil, fiery wall of protection and blessing oil and powders. How should I use them?
Btw, people here in my country mentions thay putting garlic in the pocket will prevent one from getting jinxed. What other herbs would be helpful in this matter? Thanks and bless you!

TarotByThomas
Newly Registered

Unread post by TarotByThomas » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:31 am

Greetings everyone!

I have a friend in Florida who contacted me about some serious problems she has been having at work that appear to have a dark magickal origin.

It's a new job she just took up a few month ago, but it has become a living hell for her. Her office is full of bullies who constantly harass her and try to get her to quit--her new boss being the worst of the bunch. The reason she contacted me is because many of the attacks appear to be coming from magickal usage by her co-workers. Lots of misfortune has been happening to her since the folks in her office "have been burning herbs before work" and she has been given "gifts" to take home (which she has now gotten rid of). Among the goings on have been a near-fatal blowout of a tire on her car and a small fire in her kitchen (that burned her a bit). She's been having a hard time sleeping and has been increasingly exhausted. As if "there is something trying to prevent me from getting to the office." Things have been getting worse and worse. And just this morning, what appears to be an "A" and an "X" were found scratched on her door. Thus her call to me.

This lady knows zilch about magick or rootwork. But her long, detailed explanation to me indicated someone--either her co-workers or someone else--has been aiming some pretty dark energies towards her. From what I gathered on her situation, she is the target of the hatred of several women who are jealous of her job, her abilities, and her beauty. They seem to be using some sort of regional tradition but I can't be sure what. Perhaps the "A X" is a tipoff to what is at work here.

Does anyone here have any suggestions, Ideas or thought on what is going on and how she can protect herself from it? Again, she has zero knowledge about this stuff. So it has to be simple but very effective. I may be able to help her a bit more if I know what sort of tradition she is dealing with (Miami area). But being a thousand miles away makes that harder to figure out.

Thanks in advance for any help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Hello tarotbythomas,

I am sorry your friend is experiencing this. With it sounding this serious use I would recommend working with a professional. Some things to think about would be Uncrossing products and Reversing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html). There is a mirror box spell described on the Reversing page that would be helpful. In general when someone is crossed up I recommend Uncrossing, Blessing, and Protection work as a general formula.

Peace~

Nathen

TarotByThomas
Newly Registered

Unread post by TarotByThomas » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:12 am

Thanks Nathan! That's very helpful. I'll pass the recommendation along to her.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:16 pm

My situation is really more annoying than anything else, but I have an ex who is also a practitioner - albeit of a different tradition - and I can feel him trying to get back into my head. He did not want to break up and I think he's trying to plant some seeds of reconciliation but I'm way stronger magically and mentally than he is so all he's doing is making me angry and irritated. My main concern, apart from the fact that I just don't at all want to be thinking about him all the time, is that he might be doing something to interfere with my current relationship and no way in hell am I allowing that to happen.

Obviously I have protection work going on my relationship, but what else would y'all recommend? Do you think Banishing would be sufficient to get him out of my head? I don't want anything bad to happen to him, I just want him to move on.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi cassiopaeia,

You could try Reversing on him, to send any magic back to him if he is indeed sending destructive energy towards you and your relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If you want him to move on to another relationship and stop wasting his energy on you, you should try a moving candle spell. Here is the forum thread to read up on how to do just that:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... t9265.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Thanks, Miss Athena!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”