• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Re: Hatred, revenge, love, what to do?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 16, 2013 6:49 pm

jamboree --

Yes, it is possible to turn someone around completely, but rarely worth the effort, in my opinion. Life is too short for such huge tasks. I have done it, and found no satisfaction in it at all, and hence do not recommend anyone trying, especially someone inexperienced who is not willing to go to the wall for it.There are better things to do!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Hatred, revenge, love, what to do?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 pm

jamboree: Advice and wisdom has been given. Take heed!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Boyfriend left me pregnant; having affair with my sister

Unread postby Kiki228 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:54 pm

I just recently experienced the worse betrayal ever. I not only want this couple broken up , separated, i want them to feel my pain and hurt and sleepless nights. What spells can help with this ???

To give you a summary: The guy i moved in and Fell in love with moved out in April . And is now living with my baby sister and having a love affair with her, and I am here pregnant!!! :o and sick. Any suggestions on what could help me ease my pain and help in the separation of this couple ???
Kiki228

Boyfriend left me pregnant; having affair with my sister

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 31, 2013 7:24 am

I wouldn't advise doing any cursing work in your present state. At this time, concentrate on yourself and the baby. It sounds like he isn't much of prize, abandoning you and the child. Forget him for now and use Healing and Blessing products. When the baby is born, make sure that you get child support. Don't let him off the hook; fully cooperate with your state agency and use Pay Me. This is another reason to hold off on cursing; it may affect his ability to work and generate income.

spells-for-child-custody-child-support-court-case-t21932.html-sid=5f5c027e592e011adb07494b563248d0
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Boyfriend left me pregnant; having affair with my sister

Unread postby Kiki228 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:48 am

Thank you Micki but to high stress , i just discovered i miscarried the baby.... I am angry and hurt because of this situation and i Want them broke up /this will give at least at this moment some peace and her unable to get pregnant or work against me and her as far away from me as possible !!!
Kiki228

Boyfriend's ex girlfriend is pregnant

Unread postby Karma » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Everyone, I have a situation I would love some insight on.

I am involved with someone and me and him have a friend with benefits relationship. Over the last past few months or feelings has got strong for each other and neither one of us expected to have as much feelings as we have. We talked about being in a relationship and want to be together BUT.... his ex girlfriend is 5 months pregnant and they also have a 2 year old together. I got 2 readings 1 from an AIRR member and 1 was not. BOTH said its not his child, both said he doesnt love her but just care for her as the mother of his child, both said he want to be with me but she's standing in the way. The AIRR member said he's going to find out its not his child and the non AIRR member said he is not going to find out. So my question is what can I do to make sure the truth come out that he's not the father? - Karma
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Boyfriend's ex girlfriend is pregnant

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Have him get a DNA test. This is the 21st century.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Boyfriend's ex girlfriend is pregnant

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:21 pm

You can burn a clarity candle to open his eyes, a king Solomon to make him wise, skull candle and speak to it telling him what to see and realize.
j82

Married, Pregnant, Money Difficulties, Abuse

Unread postby queenofhearts » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:57 pm

I need desperate help!!!!! Heres my story.

Im married currently pregnant. I was having some trouble in my marriage and I began to do work. my husband even filed for divorce from me, but with the thanks of some candle work ie. Reconciliation, it bought us back together. we went ring shopping and now we r both welcoming a baby girl to our family.

Heres my problem: I'm not working and my husband is, so he kinda look down on me.

My wish is to somehow get a large amount of money not millions but maybe 25,000 to 35,000 to finally get everything I need and to kinda show him that even if I have money I would share with him like a husband and wife suppose to.

The state im in doesnt have lottery no gambling at all. I want a steady income to come in where im making more then him but I do want that huge boost of money to help me with my personal financial problems. So I want to get the 25,000+ upfront and a good paying steady job. Even if I could get my old job back I would love that.

Please help I dont know which candle I should have lit for me but I need a streak of good luck for me to be shown right in my husbands face.

I read where people lit a fast luck candle with money drawing I dont see how to order that combination together only separately and right now I need emergency help and can afford one lit candle.

Any suggestions, im trying to have the candle lit today asap.
queenofhearts

Re: Married, Pregnant, Money Difficulties, Abuse

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Hello, queenofhearts --

Congratulations on your reconciliation, marriage, and expectancy. That's great news

To answer your question, you can order any MISC candle to be dressed with any oil -- just put that in the message area of the order form when you oder, along with your petition or pryer.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofhearts » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:14 am

I and my unborn child we have been violated. I'm fed up with taking this type of abuse. This guy is a pathological liar.

I want him to lose his job and realize that no one is there for him. I want him to know that i was the only support he had.

He should be laughed at by his friends and family once he fails. I should be the only person that would help him. everyone else's back should be turned to him.

I want this person in so much trouble with the law that he be deported back to his country.

I need the most potent spell or candle or something to cause some real damage. not death but close enough.
queenofhearts

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 am

Oh dear, Queenofhearts!

Things seemed to be going well, and now you want to curse the father of your unborn baby! This is terrible. I have moved your entire series of posts to the thread on love affairs complicated by pregnancy because this has gone from reconciliation to pregnancy to lottery winning to abuse to deportation curses -- and the one constant theme is the pregnancy.

We have to be sure you are in a good place when the baby arrives.

I strongly recommend against doing ANY form of cursing while pregnant. It may mark the baby. Do not do it.

Since your questions concern the prospect of performing negative spells while pregnant, i also recommend that you see this topic thread:

Spell-Casting While Pregnant Questions and Answers
spell-casting-while-pregnant-questions-and-answers-t29347.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Unread postby queenofhearts » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 am

I wont do any curses then.
queenofhearts

Unread postby queenofhearts » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:21 am

Everything was going well in fact things were perfect. I recently travelled and four days into my trip he called asking for divorce well texted. A minute before that we were laughing and joking on the phone about how we were going to be driving to the hospital with me screaming while in labor he told me how excited he was for our baby girl. This is his first just everything was well. Hes been stressing because of money hes in the army and we were just not making it. All of the candle work that i've done has turned out to be well. I know money is the issue we are having now but i want my husbands career to be done with. He also hates the army because its so much stress. I dont know if i should set a honey jar with my picture his picture and the ultrasound picture in a jar just right now i want my marriage but at the same time i want him to feel the pain and stress that hes putting me through. I dont know if i need to put his picture with his commands pictures in a vinegar jar im not sure if i can do both. I want our marriage to be like it was before things started falling apart. I agreed to.travel here with no money because of the struggle we were in theres a shop here thats big fans of LM and they sell products and books but they are two.hours away. I dont have any candles or anything and i just think every minute that goes by is our marriage drifting farther and farther. I found 45.00 on the ground and i took that as a sign that i really need to do something. Its very heartbreaking. I know i need a reading because his family is from a country tht practices voodoo and i believe well i know someone is working against us but im trying to do what i can to keep him sweet and loving to me until i get my first pycheck to call and order a super load of supplies from u all. I know if my husband loses his job then we will be perfect. Hence i did the money candle done by u all and as soon as i landed and filled my first application i got the job. I planned on working it. temporary but if i could get a miracle on him losing his job then we would be ok because im now working
queenofhearts

Unread postby queenofhearts » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 am

Theres alot more to the story i dont want to ramble but he is so worried what his friends think of us and what his family thinks its just sad. His family just wants money from him and they really dont care what hes going through its just constantly calls for money. I dont know if i can just bind all of them away. I can get pictures of all thanks to Facebook.
queenofhearts

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, queenofhearts ,
My suggestion to yo uis to contact an AIRR member to do the work for you.
As Miss cat stated, you do not want to be involved in any crossing work yourself while pregnant.
And you don't need any additional stress right now
try this link and see who may be a good match for you : http://readersandrootworkers.org
Take care of yourself and your precious baby inside of you.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofhearts » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 pm

Will do so. Its kind of weird because i went to buy everything for my honey jar i haven't done anything yet but my husband called crying and saying how sorry he was. e did tell me that ive hurt him in the past. My husband is not an emotional person at all. He says we will both take a healthy relationship class. I do think i need a reading to see what it is exactly thats going on and whether anyone is working against us. If someone is working against us then i definitely dont want to blame and curse him. The way he acts it seems as if someone is just the fact that hes from west africa. It wouldn't surprise me. I know his family was royalty and it was suppose to be passed on to him but something about his father didn't want the spirits of voodoo with him the first born him and his sister has marks under their eyes my gut tells me those marks are there because of voodoo but not sure at all.
queenofhearts

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, queenofhearts ,
I am so happy that you're taking my advice.
I just cant stand the stress that he is giving you, especially in your condition.
A reading will also give you more clarity on the situations at hand
PLEASE take care of yourself, & your baby. You don't deserve all this stress
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofhearts » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:30 am

Ok some weird things has been happening and i have some questions. I haven't touched any candles or any powders or anything but the things iwas thinking is now happening. My husband reconciled with me and i did no magic. I wanted my husband out of the military and he just texted me that he is barred for enlisting. I haven't had money to have my reading yet and i wont be able to have it done til next Friday. The problem that im facing now is that they are basically giving him an ultimatum to divorce me and they told him lies. I hate when a bold face lie is told and especially when it has something to do with my kids. Is it possible for my intentions and thoughts to take place without any work being done? I was so angry at the time and my thoughts and visions were so strong at the time. Im pregnant and definitely dont want to mark or harm my child but im just concerned now. I mean i could see myself doing the magic in my head even lighting the candle and shaking my jars and me praying over it i mean i was so angry. Now i see myself doing magic on the commander thats giving my husband the ultimatum just need some insight because i try to stop the visions but it doesn't work.
queenofhearts

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:24 pm

tribal marks arent voodoo. You should probably try to learn more about the family you married into/your husband's culture.

$10 could have gone to a reading with Miss Cat or other AIRR members who offer the same. Makes sense to get a reading and find out what the real issue. You could also try to get on the radio show and get a free reading and then get a private one for rootwork if they say you will need it done.
Sarafina

Unread postby queenofhearts » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:32 pm

The mark on his face is not a tribal mark my husband has told me that himself. If u took offense to it then i apologize but its NOT a tribal mark. I would never disrespect someones family like that. I bought my husband here on a marriage visa he is the first one and only one that has traveledfrom his country. I dont even want to continue this anymore ill just create another profile and not add any personal concerns ill just simply ask for basic help. I just thought readers would want to know background before suggesting anything. I know i need reading as i took advice from above but i thought being that readings can change within time i thought i'd make sure i had money for the root worker also. I dont see a need in having a reading today and then call in for the work to be done a week later. Besides im not sure how much readings are i know someone is working against our marriage and im sure with the amount of issues i have ill need a lengthy reading
queenofhearts

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:00 pm

I did take offense as Im from Benin and we have tribal marks, my mom has one under her eye, my grandmother has them above her cheeks, never heard of voodoo priestess placing marks on their faces but whatever. There are people here from various parts of the world. keep that in mind.

If you go to the airr site http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

you will see plenty of workers that deal with marriages. There are workers like I mentioned Miss Cat and others who do readings starting from $10. many then do 30 min readings for $45-50. I really think you should try to get on the radio show..next one May 11th, as you will get 2 readings from people INCLUDING rootwork advice. if after the show you feel need more info then you can do a private one from whoemever on that link I posted. I think you should give the show a shot. Its up to you however.
Sarafina

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 01, 2014 10:34 pm

Queen of Hearts,
PLEASE don't change your ID or be afraid to ask questions.
I personally don't see anything offensive here. I am asking Miss cat to review this conversation.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Doing honey jars while pregnant

Unread postby Warriorsoul » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 am

My sister is pregnant with her first child. Her boyfriend whom was so loving decides he hates her parents and her. He's very distant after they have been planning this baby for a year. I suggested she do a honey jar to sweeten him towards her parents and another one to get him back sweet and loving to her. The only problem is she is afraid practicing hoodoo would harm her unborn baby. Would it harm the baby? Should she wait until the baby is born 5 months from now to do this? Money is tight for her right now she's saving every penny for the baby's necessities.
Warriorsoul

Unread postby j82 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Why would a honey jar hurt a baby? It is a sweet jar to draw people together! the ingredients are safe though for a pregnet women I would consult a doctor before bathing or anything in them. It almost seems like he got crossed up to have such a change. I think I would spend my money first on a reading by an AIRR reader to see whats up then do work. Hope it helps!
j82

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:13 am

Hi Warriorsoul,

Many women have practiced and do practice hoodoo during pregnancy without any ill effects. As j82 has suggested, since she won't be bathing or taking any herbs in internally, there's no problem at all - particularly given the sweetening nature of the spells. Even a single jar with everyone in it would be an option if she doesn't have the energy to do separate ''family'' and ''couple'' honey jars; and make sure she's got some bloodroot in it. Another choice is to go with LM's honey jar kit for Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

She might even want to do some money drawing work to help with the financial situation!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Baby Daddy left me for another woman! HELP!

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum and am in a bit of despair with my situation and was looking for helpful advice on how to proceed with my particular situation as there are several options I found that seemed to fit for me....So here's my situation....

I have recently gave birth to a beautiful boy who is now 2 months old, by my boyfriend who I lived with for only a year. Yes things happened fast but he accepted the pregnancy and stayed supportive all throughout. Things were good for the most part and he treated me like gold, but our relationship became more of a roommate type situation the more pregnant I became as I got really heavy and hormonal. We stopped having sex once I became 4 months pregnant and things just became idle from there. Things were still fine though and we got along for the most part.

In my final month of pregnancy (January), he decides to impulsively pack his bags and leave me and tell me he's not happy and hasn't been for a long time but just stayed so my pregnancy would be normal. I later came to find out that this was all bull, as he started hooking up with someone he met from work in December, and January 2nd he suddenly tells me he wants to leave and he made up his mind and he doesn't want this anymore.

I convinced and begged him to stay for the sake of getting through the rest of my pregnancy, but he continued acting very distant and cold to me, until finally he admitted to me by the end of January that he's been hooking up with someone new and really likes her and wants to continue with her. I was just 2 weeks away from giving birth now. I was in so much agony and stress that I finally let him leave back to his parents house, and suffered the rest of the 2 weeks of my pregnancy sleeping at nights alone, while he strongly refused to sleep another night here for me no matter how much I suffered and went crazy...He felt its justified in that he didn't want to be with me anymore. He would only come in the daytime to bring me anything I need or give me money. He has never slept in my house again since.

He stayed with me for 4 days in the hospital when I was in labor and gave birth, but straight from the hospital he refused to even sleep at home with me with our new baby because he didn't want to be with me, and wouldn't even sleep home for our son. I had no idea why he's so adamant about this.

I then find out from that woman's friend the next day from the hospital that he was "inside of her when my water broke" (I was not aware they were already sleeping together, I thought they just started talking). I went ballistic and lost my mind especially after already being abandoned pregnant in my final month and coming home with our new baby with all the problems he already caused.

He continued lying to me that he put her on hold while still sneaking to her house, and after weeks of catching him in constant lies he finally admits to me that she's his girlfriend now. She kicked out her own husband of 4 months to make room for my boyfriend to sleep there and thats why he was so adamant about leaving me right before his son was born because he didn't want to cheat on me, according to him.

It's now been 2 months since then, I am still here with our 2 month old son, he refuses to even sleep here ever since, but comes over several times a week to see his son because he didn't hesitate to run to court for visitation immediately while not even bothering dealing with me.

He is now with this other woman, and since my son was born I have been taking care of him myself while he helps me financially and comes over for a few hours several times a week. He sleeps in her house every single night, and spends all morning there before work each day, making her his first priority since our son was born, and since he cheated on me with her. He feels we're broken up now so it's fine, as long as he still sees his son. He wants to remain civil with me but uses the fact that I'm still constantly talking about what he did and am fixated on how he betrayed us, as his reason why he doesn't come over more and spend more time with our son.

Of course I can't stop bringing it up! How can I be normal with him when our son is just 2 months old and he comes to visit him while he lives in her place and thinks this is normal?! Especially when he screwed her right before our son was born and doesn't regret it because he thinks he's in love with her. He tells me right now he doesn't want to work nothing out or feels anything for me, and for as long as he's not single he won't try.

I don't believe he lost all his feelings for me because this all happened so suddenly as soon as he met her that he forgot all he felt for me, at the worst time when I looked and felt my worst of course. Its hard seeing him every other day and spending time with him and my son when this is all still fresh when he's supposed to be here at least for his son, not sleep in her house every night. He doesn't see his mistakes and doesn't want to see them because he's "happy" right now.

I desperately want to do a spell but don't know which one I need and what oils I need. I know for a fact if they broke up he would focus more on his son now and possibly work things out with me, so I don't know whats more important, if I need a spell to break them up, or if I need a spell for us to reconcile so he's happier around me but I don't know how that'll be possible for as long as he stays with her and I'm unable to get past it and get along with him until she's gone.

Do I need a reconciliation spell?

A break up spell?

Or make a honey jar?

Today I got pieces of his hair already also just in case. Please someone help and tell me what my best options are.

Thanks so much.
DaniWonderland

Re: Baby Daddy left me for another woman! HELP!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Dear DaniWonderland,

I know you are new here, but, well, i am going to be blunt here. You lost him because you let sex go "idle" with him. Even if you could not have penis-in-vagina sex due to pregnancy, you should always please your man. He was NOT going through the hormone changes you were (and still are) and FIVE MONTHS of what you seem to describe as enforced celibacy for him is just not being a good wife, mother, partner, or friend. I don't have to tell you how to please a man -- i know you know.

She was having sex with him because you were not pleasing him. This is just the facts of life, my friend. It is no shame on you, but now you learned a hard lesson. You lost him because you would not see about his pleasure. You describe your pregnancy as looking and feeling your "worst." Uh-uh -- that is not what most men see. If you play fair with them, they see you, when pregnant, as a holy madonna queen mother goddess radiant bountiful miracle creatrix of life! But you have to give them a piece of the promise of mutual satisfaction.

Unless the man simply hates pregnant women -- in which case he is mentally ill and you are well rid of him and she will lose him too the minute she gets pregnant -- the problem is that you did not see the worth of sex. Sex is the greatest bond between a couple, generally speaking. Yes, there are friendship couples and celibate couples -- and no shame or blame to them and no disparagement intended because they do not have sex -- but this man wanted a sex partner and you seem to say (forgive me if i misinterpreted your words) that you refused.

Sure, he might have cheated anyway -- there are MANY women, myself included, who have been taken in by womanizers who had sex with us, asked for and enforced fidelity with us, had children with us, and secretly cheated -- but, you know, in the end a woman can walk away from such a man with her head held high, knowing she was playing fair and being a pleasurable partner, and the mental issues of adrenaline-fueled sex-conquest or porn addiction are all his. She won't long for him or try to get him back, because she values herself enough to know that a womanizer is a troubled man, not a good partner to anyone.

What to do?

Start with sweetening -- but YOU need to be sweet too. You may not be able to get anything more than child support and shared custody a this point, though, because she is his sex partner now.

Like i said, sorry to be so blunt, but you asked. A reading might help.... but i tell it like i see it.

My prayer is that you ask God to send you the right man to match your sex drive, the loyal man you deserve, the honest and truthful and faithful man of your hopes and expectations -- YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:32 am

Also, based on my situation, I was wondering what spells to start with? And what oils to get?

I was looking into the figural pink candle spell, the honey jar spell, and the reconciliation and follow me boy oils. Or should I do the reconciliation bottle spell? Can I use those oils together on the same candle and also wear them together on myself? Would it enhance the effect and how many spells can I do at once/or which would be the most appropriate for me?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, DaniWonderland,

These are all good choices.

Also, Here is n array of spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

You will also have to perform break up work on them. www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

But, I agree with Miss cat, you deserve a lot better

Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Situation complicated by my ex's GF's pregnancy

Unread postby sentbylove » Tue May 31, 2016 7:06 am

I Hope I am posting in the right section.

I have a problem. I dumped the father of my child when I was 4 months pregnant with our child because the mother of his other child kept attacking me and I got tired of it.

While I was dating the father of my child, during our entire relationship his other babymother kept trying to fight me. She claim that she was not over him, that she still loved him and that if I leave him alone, he would come back to her. He said he wanted to be with me and I was the one who he loved. Well, I told her that I would have left him alone had she talked to me like a woman. But instead, all she did was try to fight me. So because of that, I did not leave him alone.

Was he leading her on throughout our relationship or messing with her on the side while he was with me? I do not know. But when I made the decision to leave him alone because I got tired of fighting her, he went back to her all while I was pregnant with his child and she knew I was pregnant.

I was upset but I got over it.

The thing is while he was with her, he did not help me financially for the new baby we was having. He was working yet lying saying he did not have a job.

It was not until she and he got into a fight (which they always do) that he tried to come back to me and help me with our child. Of course, I did not take him back.

Hwever, he lied and told her that we was back together and so she had him put in jail so that he would not be there to see the birth of our baby. (Long story short, he did something to her in the past and because he told her he was back with me, she pressed charges out of spite).

Now he is in jail.

I eventually found out that she was pregnant with a second child from him. She have the baby next month. I had my baby three months ago. He is still in jail and only saw my baby one time.

Anyways, she been lost custody of their first child because when he left her and got with me, he told her he was ending the relationship with her and she got so upset she ran a gate over while her child was in the car. She immediately lost custody and still dont have custody. I dont know if cps will be taking the new baby but I think they is.

In the meantime, she been telling his family that I been calling cps on her. Because of this, his family no longer deal with my child. He told me that she said she do not want my child to be a part of his family so I am guessing this is her plan on making sure she get what she wants.

But here's the thing: I am considering putting a hex on her. And maybe on him too. But I do not know what hex would be best.

1) I want his family to start trying to build a relationship with my child.

2) I want him to get back with me when he get out of jail.

3) Right now, I have a open criminal case with her where I am the victim so hopefully she gets put away for awhile. I want her to completely vanish...if not vanish, I want her to not interfer in our relationship like she did in the past.
Of course, I will have to wait until she have the baby to put the spell on her.

Can someone tell me what hexes will suit my situation?
sentbylove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue May 31, 2016 11:51 am

Dear sentbylove --

This is indeed a complicated situation. A reading would help clarify your goals. I do thank you, hwever, for recognizing that it would be wrong to curse the other woman while she is pregnant. God does not like that -- and i don't either.

So:

1) To start his family building a relationship with your child, i receomend sweetening work with sugar, including perhaps bringing them some nice cookies you have prayed over, and so forth. Make the sugar jar with the baby's name safety-pinned t their names. Unless his family consists of disorderly or natrually angry people, they can be won over if you are gentle, kindly, and simply rise above any commentary on the other woman. This will benefit your child. To get them to help financially, use a dollar bill in the petition for their sweetness.

I think if you read the web page i wrote as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Thery and Practice," you will gain a lot more understanding about these spells. It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the bookhere:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

2) I recommend that you NOT start this work now. He seems to have lied to you too many times to make "having" him worthwhile. Wait and see how he functions after he is released. This will be a test for him, a trial, and i caution you to simply watch and wait until then. Stay in touch with him while he is in jail, be friendly, but no spells until you see if he is stable and will take his place as a member of soicety rather than an angry, lying, immature, irresponsible jerk.

3) As you noted, wait until the baby is born. After that, i recommend some justice work to get her arrested. If they CPS takes the secnd child, then you are free to do work to drive her out, down, or away. If CPS lets her keep the second child, you must be cautious and only do work for her to either move out, go to jail, or reform her life and become a better prson -- no flaming car crash spells while she has a child in the car!

Any of the many cursing spells would suit her, and i would also add some Stop Gossip work at the beginning, to shut her mouth asyou perform the cursing spells.

Psalms Number One will help, too.

The forum information on curses can be found here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-crossing-jinxing-and-revenge-f39.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Unread postby Grenade » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:49 am

Sorry. I wasn't sure where to put this

This is not for me, it's for my friend, who is one of the potential fathers. He got into a 'relationship' with a woman that he thought was single. She wasn't single, she was married, but separated from her husband. She ends up pregnant, and isn't sure if my friends that father rather husband is. My friend is in turmoil because he doesn't want a child brought into this world under these circumstances. The baby is here. And my friend is waiting for the paternity results. Is there anything that can be done (other than praying) to ensure the child isn't his?
(The husband and wife have since reconciled, and he believes if the child is his he won't be able to be in his/her life) He also can't afford a child. (In college working on his bachelors, but doesn't want to be in the field he's getting his degree in- but he's almost done so he doesn't want to change it)

He finds out the results July 15th

Please help me help him.

Thank you
Grenade

Unread postby HappinessRules » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:20 am

Paternity test? That's the only way I could think of at this point.
HappinessRules

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 am

Hello Grenade,

I moved your post to this thread, as it's more on topic with your question.

I'm sorry your friend is dealing with all this. But honestly I don't think there is any spellwork under the sun that can make someone not be a child's father. That bell has been rung, so to speak. The link between a child and their father is encoded in their DNA, and magic isn't going to change that. It sounds like your friend is just going to have to wait for the results, and deal with them when they come. If your friend does find out that the child is his, you are welcome to come here and ask more questions about what his steps should be moving forward.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation