Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Court Case Tongue (Cooked, Frozen) Spells

dreamofsuccess

Cut 1 Beef tongue for two people??

Unread post by dreamofsuccess » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:48 am

Hi,

I have two people that are having court cases, both of the cases are being held by witnesses that do not know how to mind their own business! I am going to begin a beef tongue spell but it is quite expensive for me, I just wanted to know, if I am able to use 1 beef tongue and cut it in half to use for the two people as it is really big?

Please let me know?

Many thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut 1 Beef tongue for two people??

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:36 pm

I may be wrong here (others will chime in if I am) but, I think the beef tongue spell is one of those that requires a beef tongue to stay whole. You can add both people to the spell if its for the same purpose.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Cut 1 Beef tongue for two people??

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Right. One beef tongue, whole.
catherine yronwode

Beth298

Re: Court Case Tongue (Cooked, Frozen) Spells

Unread post by Beth298 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:25 am

Can someone tell me if I need to clean before and after doing a beef tongue. If afterwards, do I wait until after results are seen or right after completing the work?

Beth298

Unread post by Beth298 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:23 am

If I hire someone to boil beef tongue for me, do I have to be the one that eats it? The individual actually like to it it.

yellagyrl

Unread post by yellagyrl » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:24 am

I have the tongue in the freezer for my fiancee but i saw something about cooking it while in court.... i was wondering what to do if i cook it while he is at court and they push his court date off for two months he cant eat it because he is in jail so would i need to do a new tongue?
Thank You Justo Juez!
Thank You Saint Anthony!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Good Evening Yellagirl,
You could try a couple of tongue spells. Not all of them suggest eating it.
If this were me and I were doing a tongue spell, I would do variations. One spell to cover another spell (in the event that eating isn't an option).
Did you look at the different tongue spells on tis page? http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Hope this helps.
Wishing you and your fiancée the very best outcome.
Take care

LaGata

Unread post by LaGata » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Hello. With respect to cooking the tongue, what if a hearing/trial will take place over several weeks with interruptions in between?

I have had a tongue in the freezer for several months for my husband's court case. He has an upcoming hearing, to be followed by a trial. However, the trial days will be very broken up (one day here, 2 days a month later, 1 day the next month) due to witness scheduling. How should I go about cooking the tongue in this situation? Should I slow cook it each day and then put it back in the freezer at the end of the day until it is needed again?

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, LaGata ,
If this were me, I would buy more tongues.
Use one for each court date.
That's what I would do, personally.
Good luck to you

stillsosola

where can I find beef tongue does LM sell them?

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat May 31, 2014 9:50 pm

I'm having quite a time finding a local butcher shop with beef tongues! Are court case freezer spells as effective with just the name paper in court case or shut your mouth oil? I need to know if LM sells beef tongue or if I should proceed with just a name paper the candles the oil and the alum and vinegar?

Miss Aida
Re: where can I find beef tongue does LM sell them?

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello, stillsosola,
No, Lucky Mojo does not sell beef tongues.
I can't give out names of places that sell them but you can certainly find them at any BIG supermarket and definitely Latino Stores. Just call around. They are very common.
And yes, with or without the beef tongue, go with the spells that you mentioned. Good ideas!
Take care

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: where can I find beef tongue does LM sell them?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 am

stillsosola,

When beef tongues started getting scarce, some people started doing court case tongues as a kind of freezer spell -- everything but the tongue, wrapped in foil.

Another place to try looking for beef tongues is a farmer's market. Ours has a couple of local ranchers selling their own beef, including tongue sometimes. They bring the meat in coolers, packed in ice.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Moonshadow13
tongue freezer spell...

Unread post by Moonshadow13 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:06 am

Merry Meet! I am wanting to do a freezer spell for a friend because he was incarcerated on false charges. Very bad charges. I know the witness is lying because she has told a couple different people that she lied. Problem is its her word against his & its got him in jail. Im wondering if in the tongue freezer spell, since its not for me personally, do I need to change any wordings or how i do any of it? Thank you for your time! i appreciate it greatly! Bright Blessings to you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:16 am

Hello Moonshadow13,

I like your name! Makes me think of a Cat Stevens song! Anyway, I merged your post into the thread that talks about Freezer (and cooked) tongue spells. Look over this thread as it will give you ideas on how this spell can be worked. I am assuming you are talking about the Beef Tongue spell found at this link http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue ?

If so I don't think you need to change the wording of the spell. You can substitute your friends name for where you would put your name on the petition paper. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:24 pm

I would like to say about the LM court case products as a whole are amazing. I had a friend with two felonies use it on his court documents and dress him, he got them dismissed.. judge even said I think the State may fight me on this but I am doing it! I recently used the oil for a traffic accident ( no damage no hurt) that resulted in two tickets, one dropped other turned into a parking ticket instead. Great products. !

Moonshadow13

Unread post by Moonshadow13 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:26 am

Thank you so much for the information! It was very helpful!
Blessed Be!

Moonshadow13

Unread post by Moonshadow13 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:39 am

If I may, i have noticed people are having a hard time finding tongue to use. I'm in St. Louis, Mo USA.. believe it or not I found it at a large chain store, butno butcher shops around here carry it?!?! just wanted to pass it on to others who are having difficulty finding it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 am

Like all perishable foods, supplies are determined by what customers have historically ordered. This is true of fruits, vegetables, and meats. All you have to do, in my experience, is to talk to the butcher in a supermarket or butcher shop and ask for them to pick up a special cut (tongue, heart, whatever you want) when they next prchase. It can take up to three days. I have never had trouble getting tongue; i just have to ask and order in advance.
catherine yronwode

Ethereal48

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:39 pm

Hello everyone I just want to share about my first frozen beef tongue spell I worked on Saturday night.

I used a nice big ox tongue which I purchased from my local butcher shop. They provide them pickled which you then can cook. I was a little hesitant at first but the butcher assured me it was in no way cooked, but then I thought well it would only add to the spell.... Being set in vinegar and alum as pickled things are :D

I used it to silence three people who are going to testify (falsely I might add :x ) against a friend of mine in a court hearing scheduled for the 10th December.

I didn't have any pictures or birth dates of the two police officers involved but I did have their full name, badge number and signatures to help me direct my intentions to these two police officers I photoshopped a clip art picture of a person blindfolded and gagged. With my photoshop skills I added a police officers hat and badge to each picture and in each badge I added their name and badge number.
I even went as far as baptizing these pictures, as you would a poppet, each one according to the name of my intended targets. The third witness was easy as it is my friends ex wife and he gladly supplied me with lots of personal concerns, her photo and her date of birth.

I wrote their name 9 times on the back of the picture and then crossed it with "shut your mouth" 9 times. I created a name packet for each target with the same picture and loaded it with cayenne pepper, alum powder and poppy seeds. I added all the personal concerns I had for each target and then folded away from myself whilst clearly stating my petition and cursing them to shut their mouths.

I slit the ox tongue and slid each name packet in the tongue. I added more cayenne pepper, alum powder and poppy seeds to the inside of the tongue for good measure while cursing them and then pinned the tongue shut with 9 needles to ensure that their mouths stayed shut I also wrapped the tongue shut with lots and lots of black twine... Can never be too cautious lol :)

I then burned a dressed brown candle, carved with shut your mouth , on the bound and gagged ox tongue allowing the candle to drip on the tongue. Once the candle burnt out I placed the tongue in a tub filled with vinegar whilst cursing them to hold their tongues and sealed it tight. I even went as far as wrapping the whole container with aluminium foil ( shiny side in) and put the whole thing in my freezer where it is now nicely frozen and will stay like that.
I can't believe how much negative energy I brought in with that spell.. I could feel it all around me .. And the weather added to my intention that night ... Sure it was coincidence?? But whilst I performed the spell the weather just turned.. And great big bolts of lightning and thunder cracked through the sky .. And when the spell was completed and the jar put in the freezer it pelted down with rain and then just came to a stop :shock:
Well that's my first court case freezer spell story. I will keep everyone posted on what the outcome is or on any developments. If I missed anything, please let me know for future reference. I am new to this and always willing to learn and listen from the people that really know.
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, Ethereal48 ,

I like it!

Congrats!!

Ethereal48

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) I'm glad you like it. I will post updates on the situation
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus

Ethereal48

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:19 am

Just an update on my frozen tongue spell... It's definitely working yayyyy (doing a happy dance ) :D
My friend had his court hearing and it was adjourned which gives us more time ... The funny thing is that none of the key witnesses that were to testify ..made an appearance .. They were no where to be seen :D

The police officers that were constantly harassing him with stupid charges have seemed to go all quiet .. He has not heard a peep out of them .
If anyone else decides to come up and take their place with stupid charges which are truly and totally unjustified ...well I guess I have to freeze them out as well until this horrible mess is cleared from his life and he is rightfully reunited with his two boys he loves so much .
Thanks everyone ..another success story thanks to Miss Cat and everyone here on the LM forum
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:05 pm

Ethereal48

WONDERFUL !!!

Congrats!

jenniferchapa

Unread post by jenniferchapa » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 am

Not sure if this is where I can post this question.

I did a beef tongue for my boyfriend, and after I did it, I cleaned up everything and placed the tongue in the freezer.
That morning at around 3 am, I got up sick - vomiting beyond my control. For the next 6 days, I was sick...I couldn't keep anything in, I was weak and turned very pale; fever and chills along with it. Now, that night I cooked and we all ate the the same thing, but no one else got sick, even when I got sick no one else got it so it wasn't contagious. For lunch that day, I had leftovers, which my boyfriend had as well but he didn't get sick, not even my daughter or brother. Was this related to the tongue? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi Jenniferchapa,

You would probably need to get a reading on that to know for sure. Sometimes when you have the stomach flu, your family will get it and sometimes they won't.

Ruth.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello, jenniferchapa,

You don't need a reading on this. You need to see a physician

Your spell had nothing to do with what's going on.

Take care

jlb22nd

cow toungue

Unread post by jlb22nd » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:13 pm

My husband is in jail and I added all appropriate ingredients to the cow toungue. However, I placed the enemies full names as well as my husband's full name on mistake. I need help on reversing this please.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello, jlb22nd ,

Oh, no!

Well, open it up. Remove the petition with the names. Pour ammonia on the petition then dispose of it.

Perform am uncrossing spell on your husband: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Start again with the new petition and new spell for the Tongue

Wishing you the best

take care

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Ok I have an emergency.

My child's father is either now pressing charges on me or taking me back to court for not letting him see our son.

Reason he may be pressing charges is I got into his Facebook account and pulled up all his convos with his girlfriend about how she's unhappy that he spends time with his son and she can't be there (the court order forbids him to bring any girlfriends around my Son).

And because he's been a negligent narcissist since his son was born and already lives with her as it is, he then told her she can secretly come to his parents house to see his son just to accommodate her. I became furious, because that alone is a violation of a court order.

Then I changed his Facebook password.

He got it back now, and then I texted him, "Don't worry I still found all your dirty pics in your computer that you left here."

This all happened today.

So at this point I'm terrified of what he can actually do to me, either file for harassment, or win custody of my Son just because I denied him his visitation this week BECAUSE of his disregard to attend to my sons needs because he's so focused on his stupid girlfriend!

It went too far now.

I finally did a freezer spell on her today but i don't know how fast that'll work.

In the meantime, what can I immediately order and prepare for in the event I'm in trouble?

Can I just shut his mouth?

Do I get court case oil?

What do I do as this is really urgent now :(

Hopefully someone replies fast. Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 pm

As an old friend of mine once said, "Conjure can't fix stupid."

What you did was illegal.

You can be accused of stalking and threats. You may be subject to a psychiatric investigation.

Your rash and ungoverned activities have potentially undone all the good work you have been doing to help yourself, and have made new problems for you and your child as well. No amount of conjure oils will hide what you did.

You ought to see a lawyer and try to arrange a chance to apologize and seek mediation.

Sumac Berries in a bowl of sugar for mercy of the court would be appropriate too.

Perhaps others will be along with their own ideas, but i am out of suggestions. To me your unpredictale moods and shifting goals signify a lack of focus.

You will do what you want to do, not what anyone suggests.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:35 pm

How is it stalking or threats??? I can simply say I got into his Facebook that was automatically signed in his computer already and found evidence to support why he shouldn't have unsupervised visitation with our Son because he still brings his skank girlfriend around when she's the very reason my Sons family was broken the moment he was born. How LOW do you go already after everything already done??

And then if he DOESNT get enough time with my Son, I always press him to be a Father and see him more because that's his first priority, before any whore. Especially if he already missed the first 5 months of my Sons life sleeping with him at night just to live with her. And then she tells him she's upset that he has to be away from her when he's with his Son and then sees him everyday. Are YOU KIDDING ME?!? HE SHOULD BE with his Son everyday! Who the hell does she really think she is!? She already came between the most important moment of our lives when my Son was born and she has the nerve to be angry that she may come after his Son!?

I know I'm going off topic here, but basically, I need her influence AWAY from him.

I did a freezer spell on her today if that helps? Told her to shut her trap, perish and get the F*** away from my family.

As for him... I need him to SHUT UP. He literally had no remorse or conscience for anything he's done until now to finally get a taste of his own medicine but he needs to learn there's boundaries and you can't just be a wandering narcissist feeding off of people's emotions to your full advantage. A person like that sees no wrong in anything they do no matter what limitations you set for them. So I don't even need to reconcile with this animal. I simply need him to breakup with her, or shut both of their mouths.

Do you have Sumac berries? And why do you suggest against the Court case spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:23 pm

I am not a lawyer. You said he may press charges. I am telling you what a creative lawyer might try to see you charged with. Changing his password crossed a line that a tough lawyer can leverage to his advantage. That's why i suggest a lawyer for you.

Sumac Berries are used when charges are pressed (which you said might happen) and you may have done what was charged, but you want to get off.

This thread is about tongue-tying spells, using animal tongues to silence witnesses.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Can't I use a tongue spell on him or the court?? I heard this is very affective though. And yeah I know, we already have our lawyers but I just need the judge to see once and for all everything he does is really detrimental for my son as he's not willing to sacrifice his own pleasure for his Sons needs. There's gotta be a limit somewhere to how much you'll let a person ruthlessly betray you repeatedly with no fear of any consequences or regard....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:08 am

DaniWonderland --

To recap:

Sumac Berries are used when charges are pressed (which you said might happen) and you may have done what was charged, but you want to get off.

This thread is about tongue-tying spells, using animal tongues to silence witnesses in court cases.

Your desire (it is not a "need") to have the judge favour you is a far different issue than that which you posted above, which concerned an "emergency" in which you told us that your ex may "press charges" against you for hacking his Facebook account and changing his password. The Sumac Berries in Sugar form an "emergency" spell for mercy of the court when you have actually done the thing you are charged with (which you admitted you had done).

We are not here to anticipate your daily ups and downs, comings and goings, emergencies and long-range plans. We are here to answer your questions about spell suggestions for the conditions presented to us. If you change your activities -- as, for instance, moving from a break-up spell of personal revenge against your ex and his current mate to a spell to influence a court case by tying up the tongues of hostile witnesses, we will follow you. But now you say that you want to know more about a tongue spell when you don't seem to have a court date scheduled, nor any mention of hostile witnesses to be tied.

When you have the current "emergency" under control and when a court date is set, that will be the time to consider a tongue spell.

If charges are indeed pressed in the matter of your Facebook hacking, you will want to see this other thread:

Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed
spells-to-get-charges-dropped-reduced-c ... %20dropped

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:30 pm

I honestly don't know what he's doing, but my biggest worry is the judge giving him custody due to me violating the order by not letting him see our son all week. But I did it for good reason because he's not gonna indulge in his pleasures while sabotaging time or respect with his son for it.

I'm more worried about any part of the order changing. Maybe the judge will give him more freedom to take my Son wherever he wants without asking me now. Or maybe he'll get some privilege I wouldn't have agreed to before.

That's what terrifies me when my Son is in his care. He simply does not see anything besides his pursuits. And I'm not trying to put all my stuff out there, just felt if I share the situation the best way I can I would have the best suggestions with how to proceed.

I will take your advice on the sumac berries. Does Fiery Wall of Protection oil protect you against evil doers who are trying to hurt you? Can I add that in!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi DaniWonderland,

Fiery Wall of Protection can protect you from anyone trying to hurt you.

If you have shifted your interest away from a court case tongue spell because you are now more concerned about custody issues, then please go to this thread:

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation
spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... 21932.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks a lot :)

FatLip

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by FatLip » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:58 am

I just ran into a person who says you don't have to freeze anything to do a beef tongue spell, that you can use a plate or jar to hold the tongue in vinegar, what i am wondering about this all is

1- is it possible using only vinegar,
2- how many peoples names can you use inside the tongue
3- when is the best time of month and day to do it if that matters
4- should you put the judges name in the tongue or rather use a honey jar for people like the judge and those you want to be good with?

Miss Aida
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello, FatLip,

There is no law that says that you have to freeze it. There are a few preferred ways:

Find methods here: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

Do NOT put the judge in there. He/she goes in the honey jar.

I don't know how strong the spell would be to do nothing except leave it in vinegar. It could work but not as strong. Yes, you can use more than one person's name.

If it's an emergency, don't worry about day of the week. But, I like Tuesdays and Saturdays of the waning moon.

This post belongs in another thread and subforum. So , I am moving it

Take care

LilaEscobar

Unread post by LilaEscobar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 am

Hi everyone, I'm trying to do a tongue spell for my husband whom is being accused of shooting someone. I don't know if he did it or not however the person(s) accusing him of the shooting have a $15,000.00 + many other reasons for said accusation, with that being said when doing a spell on his behalf what would be the correct wording for the petition paper or name paper. e,i do I write those testifying against me or those testifying against husbands name??

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:02 am

Hello LilaEscobar,

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. The petition could say something like, "May the tongues of (names of accusers) be tied, silenced and FROZEN! May their words BURN in their mouths!" Make sure you freeze the tongue after you're done working it.

Read more about using beef tongues here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”