Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Shawna3211

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:01 am

Hi SisterJean and Cat,

I just got that book yesterday. I got that one, paper in my shoe and the honey jar books. I made notes on three spells I'm thinking about doing over the weekend.
I got the candles without labels but I did read the webpages you all sent and took notes. I took one from the book.. Olive oil with picture and did it. I didn't have pockets in my dress today so I put it in my panties after talking to it a little bit. He responded to my texts and we are chatting.. All about the energy. I can't wait for my reconciliation kit to come in.

I had a reading with Miss Love at the MISC and it was amazing!! So happy I did it. Love her.

This is an amazing journey!!

Thanks y'all
S

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:32 am

Congratulations Shawna!

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:31 am

Hello All,

So let me start by saying I love Lucky Mojo products! They have helped so much for me throughout the years. So here's some back round about me I was seeing a man for 2 years and about 8 weeks ago he broke up with me because he said I hurt him but we were still in contact weekly. I believe we could have been back in a relationship by now if I had acted sooner but I was also hurt by him and I was too angry to pursue him. So Tuesday or Wednsday I did a Return to me spell and Thursday I called him and told him I wanted to fix us and he said "us talking right now is a step in the right place. Although we were broken up I didn't let you go in my heart and I haven't started dating anyone else" he then added it was because he was too busy too but hadn't none the less so I'll choice to focus on the positive. So Thursday I stayed the night and we made love and I was very happy so here's what concerns me although we are trying to work things out we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend just yet. And when I was over his place on Thursday an email popped up showing that he joined a dating website and someone was interested in him. I didn't ask about it in fact I acted like I didn't even see it because my reader said she didn't see a broke up but sees him running from a commitment for a few months. A few months ago I did a nation sack (maybe even 6 months ago) which is why i'm sure he never started dating anyone else... So here's my question? I just need a little more reassurance until he decides he wants me to be his girlfriend again. I want him to delete all of his online dating profiles but I don't want him to know that I know about them and I want to make sure he doesn't start dating anyone else while he and I are working on us, so I'm thinking of doing a white skull candle using influence oil, along with return to me oil and follow me boy to bring him back faster. Along with stay with me candle to keep him from seeing other women and healing candle to heal our relationship/friendship. I even thought of a freeze Jar to keep out female rivals but freeze jars confuse me and I want to make sure I don't freeze myself out as well.

With freezer jars how is it possible to freeze out other women from him without putting in my soon to be boyfriends name?

My goal is to have him back in a commitment relationship (boyfriend/girlfriend by the end of August although I'm not sure it will even take that long.

What can I do to keep him from finding interest in other women?

Also what can I do to keep myself calm and worry free about him dating others while my spell work works :)?

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:06 pm

I talk about this a lot on this forum - probably because it's a lesson that I had to learn myself that might have saved me some time, energy, and heartache if I had learned it sooner - but you really have to think about the sequence of your spellwork. Like, working Return to Me and Stay With Me simultaneously doesn't make a lot of sense because if someone has yet to return to you they can't very well stay with you and if they're already staying with you there's no need for them to return. And along the same lines, at least in my experience, Follow Me Boy doesn't work until they're back but others might have had a different experience with that. Influence is good to get him to take down his dating profiles, but for the love work I think right now you're better served by Return to Me, Bewitching, and Love Me.

Tranquility products can help keep you calm. But I really think the most important thing you can do right now is figure out how to have faith in yourself and your work. For instance, you say that the nation sack is the reason why you're pretty sure he hasn't dated anyone else. That's fantastic! So why not keep working it and trust it to keep doing its job? It sounds like you have a pretty simple case on your hands - he's basically halfway back already - but given the fact that (a) he's busy right now and (b) he left due to hurt feelings my instinct is that keeping the energy as light and clean as possible while you're working to bring him back is probably your best bet. Influence skull candle, yes, but maybe a honey jar instead of all those other candles - Healing work on a honey jar can have really beautiful results. And swing by the freezer spell thread, there's a lot of good information there on how to keep from freezing yourself or him out.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:13 pm

I needed to read this Cassiopaeia..I enjoy when you're online and sharing your knowledge.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Aw, thanks Hailey09!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:57 am

Thank you so much for your advice cassiopaela! I'm not sure about anyone else but I've had great success with follow me boy with one of my ex's while he and I were broken up so I'm not sure if that part is true at least in my experience. Plus the way I view things with my soon to be boyfriend again :) is the fact that we had sex and spent the night with each other is huge because he isn't the type to have sex with you if in his mind you guys aren't together. So that's why I asked about stay with me because although we he hasn't decided that I'm his gf again just yet I know that for him sex means a step in the right direction.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, cassiopaeia ,

GREAT advice!

Thanks for your help on the forum!
HRCC Graduate #1631

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks, Miss Aida! It's my pleasure. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Scorpionwitch

Unread post by Scorpionwitch » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi everyone. I have stuff to do a reconciliation spell and I know how to do one, I'm just debating if it's the best thing to do. I've had a reading with someone who is a root worker but is not AIRR and I didn't even think to ask about it when I was on the phone with her.
The story is I started dating this guy six months ago. We both work in the arts: he's a musician and I'm an audio engineer. We met while working on the same show last November and things were pretty great. We were compatible on just about every level, despite the fact that he's 8 years older than me. He is currently on a show that lasts until the end of August and after that he is going on a 7 month tour. He broke up with me this past Tuesday and talked in circles about his reasoning, all while saying that he cares about me and understands if I hate him but that he thinks that I'm "beautiful inside and out" and that I'm great and he's sorry about hurting me but that he can't feel attached.
The reader I talked to said that he was very happy with me and then got scared and bailed because he was faced with things getting serious and he's used to things going downhill and was waiting for the other shoe to drop and instead of waiting for it, dropped it himself. She also said that while there is someone on his show that he is interested in, she is not the reason that he broke up with me and that that will not really go anywhere and that in a few months he's going to reach out to me. She said that he's basically just being immature and scared and chose to fall back on old patterns of self- sabotage rather than man up and that he will realize that dumping me was a mistake and that he'd have been much happier with me. She also has advised me to do an uncrossing candle and bath- which I have started.
Before all of this, she did a reading and said that he was a good guy and that this would be a successful relationship and that it would work out- even when he goes on tour. She said that he was teaching me temperance after all the chaotic and abusive relationships I've had in the past.
Does this sound like a situation where it is worth doing a reconcile/ return to me spell? I'm okay with doing a little bit of root working maintenance but don't want to have to do it constantly to make the relationship work because that's not a real relationship in my mind. I didn't draw him to me with magic, he fervently pursued me of his own accord. This man has become really important to me over the last few months and I'm devastated by this.
Any input would be much appreciated- thanks!
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello Scorpionwitch,

If this guy is really important to you and the information you've received tells you it could be a good relationship, go for it. But there's a caveat: Miss Cat has said that before you start any Reconciliation or Return to Me work you should set a time limit for how long you're going to keep doing spellwork on the situation before you see results. Meaning, if you tell yourself you're going to only work to get this guy back for three months, you work for three months, then if you don't see the results you want by then, you move on. This is to maintain your sanity, and ensure you're not working on a hopeless situation. That's a limit you set for yourself.

Because this guy could be turned around and come back to you, or he could just need time to himself before he's ready to be in a relationship. And if you bring him back and he still has all the same issues making him noncommittal, where does that leave you? So, I'd say, do the work if you don't want to leave any stone unturned, but set limits and be realistic.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Scorpionwitch

Unread post by Scorpionwitch » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:33 am

Thanks, SisterJean- I was planning on working it for three months anyway- it's half the time that we were together. I didn't think that this would happen- and neither did my my reader. So I don't think I could keep my sanity if I didn't try anything.
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:35 pm

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this, but I think this is the best area.

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year and things were beyond amazing for the first three months. Before my first date with him, I took a bath with Love Me bath crystals with outstanding affect; he was all over me, and soon he said he knew how he felt about me.

Sadly my mental health took a turn for the worse this year. I became obsessional about one ex of his in particular, and suffered really low moods. I got my rootworker to do some healing spells on me and had some healing vigils lit with amazing effect. I also did a Cut and Clear on the ex, may need to do some more work there as not quite there with it yet (but it's all promising).

I know he's my soulmate, we simply click and he said he loves me. But I feel he's becoming more and more distant; not as affectionate, emotionally distant, spending more time in his job. He booked a week off for our friend coming over from the U.S (I'm in the uk) and we had a nasty argument tonight as he said we will be seeing our friend everyday even though my aunty isn't well and said I can go see her myself.

I know that doesn't portray a nice image but he really was loving, caring, and affectionate. I'm starting to work with King Solomon products as suggested by another rootworker on the forum but what else should I do? Bathe in Love Me crystals again? Start a honey jar? Use more dominating products for him to come forward? Thank you so much

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi Nony65,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.

The thread you are posting in has some good advice in it, so I encourage you to read through it.

Yes, bathing in Love Me bath crystals is a good idea, especially since it worked for you before. You can add Fire of Love to get the passion brewing again.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html

And I encourage all couples to keep a honey jar going on their relationship! It is just a smart thing to do.

I can't speak to using the dominating products without knowing if he is someone who responds well to coercion. If you think he is, then add a pinch of Domination to your work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-domination.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

bugalu
Newly Registered

Unread post by bugalu » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:49 am

Hello everyone, I hope somebody can help me...

Some years ago I purchased some of the Lucky Mojo kits and worked fine in my opinion. One of them was a Triple strength reconciliation Mojo Bag or spell kit (don't remember it well). My girlfriend came back to me and we have been happy for 7 years since then. But she left me again some days again. We have been living in separated cities for four years (but meeting twice or more times for 5-7 days and living together in summertime) because of her job. Now she says she's tired of that situation but she doesn't want to live with me either (so i guess there is something more, maybe a new lover or something). She cut with me a few days ago and we haven't had any communication since then. I don't want to call her because I think that would only bring more pain. Our plan was to wait until she had a public work in some city (doing exams for that) and then I would move to live with her there and I would start a little bussiness (that's WHY I have waited for her living in separated cities for 4 years...)
Do you think I can use another Reconciliation Mojo Bag to try to have her back? Or should I try something different this time? Do you recommend mojo bag or spell kit?

thanks for your help...

Justgowithit
Newly Registered

Unread post by Justgowithit » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi guys, I've been doing some work on the man I love, I'm trying to get him to reconsider being serious with me as he abruptly broke up with me due to us having little fights (which were acually healthy) and now claims that relationships are too much work. Ive gone a long time in my life and know that we had something great and something quite rare. I'd never use my abilities for something like this unless my intentions were pure and I was willing to do the work to sustain the relationship. This is my first time ever even doing hoodoo. I know I have what it takes to make things happen, however, I do not think I'm going to be able to get there without additional complimentary spells. The problem is, he''s ridiculously stubborn, he tends to see things his way and is not open to any other ideas, even when you present him with scientific facts! I DO NOT WANT a spell to control him, or dominate him, but what I'm looking for is something to ease up on his damn stubbornness and allow him to consider meeting me halfway toward giving it another try. Right now it's basically "his way or no way" and I'm doing everything I can to try and get him to see that we both have valid points. We talk still every single day, but im pretty much doing everything on his terms. Any advice on spells that I could use to help with this? Like I said, I don't want to be able to control him, I just want to lighten up his stubbornness. He gets so set on one thought, that he closes his eyes to everything else. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, bugalu ,

That's a sad story. I'm sorry.

However, I don't understand: She doesn't want to live with you but you can live with her. Is this correct? if this is the case, then there's more than what you're telling us.

Personally, I believe that both would be very helpful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello, Justgowithit ,

To ease stubbornness (and you don't want to be using domination products), then, INFLUENCE is bet for you.

here is a Great influence skull candle spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

It can influence him to think your way (and make him think it is his idea!~ LOL)

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Justgowithit
Newly Registered

Unread post by Justgowithit » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Thank you so much for that! That's the funny thing, you must be familiar with stubborn men, because unless it's HIS idea to do it he will be the most resistant person in the world. He's a great person, but since he has broken up with me he has turned even more stubborn!

bugalu
Newly Registered

Unread post by bugalu » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Hello Miss Aida

I have my life in my city, my job, my friends, etc. She still doesn't know in what city she will be in the future when she finishes her exams to get a public employment as a teacher. So, our plan was that I would stay at my city and she would be on the city where she has a job for the moment. Jobs here in our country are now very difficult to find as we have a lot of unemployment rate. That's the reason why we were separated for the moment. But, when she said she was tired of travelling and distance I said, ok, I would sacrifice my job (that in any case it isn't the best in the world), and move with her and try to find another job in the city where she is living. When she reaches her final job as a teacher anywhere, I would move with her again. Thats when she answered she didn't want that either. So, that's why I am thinking there may be somebody else and that the distance and other facts are not the only reason for she leaving me now...
I hope I explained better myself this time.

Thanks for your help.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:50 am

My lover recently told me he doesn't want to have sex anymore but he wants to still be friends. This is not my desire, so I need to know how to change his mind. We have had troubles in the past over jealousy (we are non-monogamous) and he fears I'm just not cut out for this arrangement. He also recently had a blowout with another partner and he is just very disillusioned with women right now. He suddenly feels a moral obligation to not have sex with women that have an attachment to him when it never bothered him before. I think this latest woman really has him shaken up.

I'm just confused what approach to take because it's not really reconciliation since he still wants to be friends. I just need product/spell ideas for getting him to change his mind about cutting off the sex.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Hi littlewing,

You could burn a red skull on him to reignite the passionate thoughts he has had about you in the past that led him to maintain a sexual relationship with you.

I would follow that up with a red penis candle on him, to get him hot for you again.

For both, you could use Kiss Me Now, which is intended to bring about immediate hot, sexy times.
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

You can add any of the love oils to this, but since you still have a relationship with him, you don't need reconciliation products.

Also listen to the Lucky Mojo radio show where Miss Aida provided a fantastic lust spell (it's on the last 15 minutes or so of the broadcast):
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-92114

I hope this helps. Keep us posted, and good luck.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:16 pm

I second all of Miss Athena's suggestions, but I will also add that Return to Me has worked well for me for similar cases. Phrase your petition for him to return as a lover rather than just a friend. Actually, I think a red penis candle with Return to Me would work really nicely for you.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Princess

Unread post by Princess » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Hello everyone,
These last two weeks have been the hardest. My target has changed his number on me. We had reconciled things were going well. We had a disagreement oneday, which led him changing his number on me. Today I had lighted a candle on my honeyjar. The candle fell off into my box where I kept his poppet. So weird I had a feeling of a fire I went into my room where I normally light the candle and saw smoke and put it out. His poppet was safe and so was everything else. Could you please advise what I can do in the mean time. I don't get to speak with my rootworker till the 4th
Blessings,
Princess

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:39 am

Hello Princess,

I would say these are not good signs and honestly if you only have a couple days to wait for your session with your rootworker I would wait on doing any more love work until you speak with your rootworker to get a good picture of what is going on. The only other thing I would recommend is maybe an Van Van bath (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) or an Uncrossing bath (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and then going back to doing your Reconciliation work.

Peace~

Nathen

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi friends,

How do you keep moving forward when you're feeling really hopeless and demoralized over your reunion work? I'm back in touch with my target, which is HUGE movement and should be a good thing, but in talking he said he felt "very confident" about his decision to end our relationship three months ago and it crushed me (though I didn't show that in our conversation). I had a reading with Miss Aida yesterday in which she gave me excellent advice, like she always does. Since my Reconciliation/Return to Me work and prayers have more or less been answered by my target reaching out to be after two months of silence and no contact (though not with the romantic intention I prayed for and desired), I'm going to shift focus into Love Me and Come to Me/Return to Me work. Miss Aida's reading indicated there's a lot of confusion and it will probably take longer than I wanted, but that there's still hope and my magic will make it happen.

So, what do you do when you find yourself doubting your work and yourself a lot? My target's comment about feeling happier after our breakup and confident in his decision has catalyzed a lot of hopelessness, and I know I need to push past it and just keep doing my magic, but those feelings are so hard to overcome. Do you have any advice for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

You may want to work with products that promote self confidence.

http://www.luckymojo.com/master.html

Also, tranquility so that you are not so apprehensive. http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

I drink a lot of lemongrass tea. Not only does it make me more desirable (at my old age), it also cleanses me internally. I LOVE it: www.herb-magic.com/lemon-grass.html

You might also want to try taking a few days off from working magic so that you can regenerate yourself. I hate to see you working magic when you are not in the proper mood.

I am praying for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi ravenmaven

Trust in Miss Aida's reading and advice. She is masterful at both, so that should help boost your confidence. If she sees you being successful in the long run, then you need to believe in your success in the long run. Don't sabotage yourself in the process. As the old saying goes, "Don't make it all the way to the sea just to drown in the sand."

You can work with a combination of Clarity, Crown of Success and Crucible of Courage to help you remain clear-eyed, positively focused and hopeful.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

You can also read through this thread on the forum for other advice to boost your self-esteem when it is lacking:
suggestions-for-increasing-self-esteem- ... 19001.html

It is a common thing for targets (especially of love spells) to feel the work and start to resist it. It is often by no means the end of the road. I know that from experience, and I've been given the same story from my target that you heard from yours. I persisted in tackling the obstacles, and I succeeded...we've just rented a lake house for a long weekend together.

So it's possible and you need to trust that if he's meant to be yours, he will be yours.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the very best of luck.

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:45 pm

Oh my gosh, Miss Athena, that saying is amazing. I'm going to put it on my wall, right next to "our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt."

I too have had a similar experience with an incredibly hard-headed man who didn't know what was good for him :) . What kept me going was the fact that even in the darkest times, my readings on him were always good. It took what felt like for-freaking-ever (a little over two years), but he's 100% mine now. I will say, also, that a small break can often be a good thing - it seems to give the energy a little space to land, as well as giving you a little time to come back to yourself.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:00 am

I dated this guy for three months. I didn't sleep with him. I had the talk with him and it turned out we weren't on the same page. I wanted to move things foreward and he only wanted casual. He said that he is exploring and that he has been in relationships before and they are not easy. Unsure if he liked me but wasn't ready to commit or he was just using that as a cop-out because he a didn't want a relationship at all with ME. I felt like I was being led on and was very upset and hurt. A week later, I broke it off with him because I didn't want to settle for less.
I want him to miss me, reconsider, return, and have things on my terms. What candle spell should I order and what should I say in the petition? What spell kit should I order or one can I make to perform?

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:23 am

Thanks Miss Athena and cassiopaeia! Very good suggestions. Sorry for a late reply.

We are having sex again so I didn't need any magical interventions after all. :D

I will certainly follow your suggestions if this happens again.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Poo14bear
Newly Registered

Unread post by Poo14bear » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:49 am

Hello everyone! Im new to conducting spells myself so i would like to ask you all for a little help. I am being told by many psychics that my exfiancee and i are meant to be in Gods plans but a jealous female has practice evil spells and has controlled his mind and has him with her. Its been 2 months and whatever she has done is strong. How can i do a strong return my ex spell?

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 pm

That's awesome, littlewing! Keep the faith. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Hello, Poo14bear ,

Please read the 83 pages here for spell ideas.

Also, here's a another page: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:26 pm

I just started working my reconciliation honey jar and had little tear drops and little dime size candle wax left over. I am ok with that for now as I just started, however on my communications candle the petition burned a little can someone tell me what does that mean.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, Curios12,

We don't perform candle wax interpretations on the forum (and this is not the thread to ask).

However, you can find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

As for the petition, I like it when the petition burns. It is being taken up to Spirit

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 am

I posted a couple days ago. I still haven't gotten a response.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Nelly luckylady1040

I would recommend a Follow Me Boy spell kit. It should be just the right amount of attraction and getting him to do what you want.

Peace~

Nathen

pida

Unread post by pida » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

My ex moved out 2 weeks ago. He said he checked out of our relationship awhile back. I would like to know if I rub forget me not and stay with me on his front door handle would help. I would also want to know if thete is any spell work I can do to bury in either his front/back yard while I wait for myhoney jar reconcilation and reconcilation spells to arrive?

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:46 pm

@Pida, do you have any personal concerns? If I were you, I'd keep things as cordial as you possibly can so that you can get as many personal concerns you can get your hands on. I didn't do these things and wish I had. You could use those things in your petition papers (hair,nail clippings etc.)and burn a plain red vigil, dressed with your LM oils and intention and place the petition paper under a overturned saucer and place the candle on top. That's something you can do in addition to fixing things with oils.

I'm sure a more experienced worker will comment but again I stress GET PERSONAL CONCERNS . Good luck!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 am

Hi pida,

You can put him in a honey jar yourself while you wait for your supplies to arrive from Lucky Mojo. Do a search of the forum using the little search box on the top right corner of the page and you will find lots of advice on honey jars and how to construct one.

Meanwhile, I do not know what Forget Me Not is, as it is not sold by Lucky Mojo.

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:15 pm

I got divorced last year because of my own stupidity, I had a good husband but I made it difficult for him because i was very arrogant and kept putting him down, he got tired of it and we divorced.

Now I am so very sorry I destroyed my marriage, I have since apologized to my ex. He comes to my house every Saturday to visit with our 2 dogs and we have dinner together, but whenever I mention us getting back together he gets angry and says I'm the one who destroyed the marriage and he does not want to discuss anything about the marriage with me.

I did the moving candle spell, the come to me spell, used the follow me boy products, used the bend over products, the love me, kiss me now product, sprinkled all these products where he sits, put it in his shoes, touched him with all these sachets but nothing worked on him.

we talk every other night because he calls to find out how the dogs are doing but if I try to talk about us he ends the conversation and gets off the phone.

I am now doing the reconciliation fixed candle and just purchased the reconciliation Mojo hand and doing a red skull candle at the same time but he is still very angry at me and hates it when I say I love him.

I am at my wits end, what else can I do? can someone tell me what else can I do that will really work and work fast?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Hi jhopkinsbsn,

It sounds like you are putting quite a bit of pressure on him by bringing up your relationship every time you see him. I would take a gentler approach and work your Reconciliation products without bringing up the subject every time you see him.

Give him some space, talk about your dogs, feed him dinner (and include your menstrual blood if you wish). Work him magically and not mundanely - once the message of reconciliation hits him spiritually, he may be more receptive if he's not so consumed with putting up walls in the mundane world.

I would also add Balm of Gilead to your Reconciliation work to help smooth over past hurts.
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 am

Thank you, can something else be used instead of menstrual blood? I had a hysterectomy so no menstrual blood.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello jhopkinsbsn,

You can also use a bit of your urine or sexual fluids. Blood isn't the only option :)

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Good luck to you.

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Thank you.

Chardonnay

Unread post by Chardonnay » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 pm

Hi there everyone
I have just started a honey jar for a fairly complicated situation. The guy and I started as friends, he was married on paper for visa issues (for the girl) and we grew into more. We were co workers but I left. He wanted to get a divorce back then (Sept 2015) but then cut off ties with me saying he needed time to stabalise. We got back in touch around March '16, on and off till June - where we spoke on a daily basis and met up as friends - but of course the chemistry was still there and it didn't stay that way for long. He made it clear he will not get a divorce but his marriage is practically non existent at this point.

I have read that honey jars don't work if the other person is in a relationship - is that true? I can't perform a break up spell as I can't even begin to guess his wife's name.

I've had several readings and they all predicted contact in the way it happened and they still predict a reconciliation.

I started the jar this Tuesday and we have been emailing but he is adamant on cutting ties and just emailed saying to say a last goodbye and leave it there. He thinks we cannot be friends and he feels bad having an affair - which makes me think his marriage is more than what he's told me (he said there wasn't even a ceremony).

The first time around, he worshipped the ground I walked on. This time around - he was playful but not love struck. I had not done any work till now. We slept together once so I had some semen on a wipe from him and hair - which I coupled with my hair and menstraul blood in the petition paper.

I didn't use any oils. Just the petition, brown sugar and red candles.

They say 3 days is contact, well we were in contact for the 3 days following the beginning of the jar but now he's said a final good bye. He won't even see me - it's like he's scared he'll get drawn in or something.

But my question is will it work considering he's in a relationship and am I doing this right? Should I continue or give up? I don't have any more personal concerns so I'm hoping this isn't a complete muck up.

Any help would be much, much appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:01 am

Hello, Chardonnay,

You just started that honey jar. Honey jars are slow to work but they are good for a solid foundation of making the target have sweet feelings for you.

But, did you use a sugar jar? Was that what you used? That's not a honey jar.

You may want to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

As far as asking if it will work or should you give up, here is my advice to people:

When you perform spells, do you have anything to lose? What is the worse thing that could happen with a honey jar, a reconciliation spell, a love spell, etc? The worse thing that could happen is that nothing will happen.

What's the best case scenario? The spell may work.

My advice to you is to look at the reconciliation page that I have posted. These spells can help.

Also, take a look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

arsenic

Unread post by arsenic » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:32 pm

If I want to heal a broken relationship, to get us back together or help it get to that point ... heal his views on it or the hurt he feels from that ... Would I Dress a pink candle with this and pray? I'm really new to this and would like some help or advice if possible. We broke up in March but still live together. Things have been complicated to say the least. All the readers I've spoken to see us back together and see us as twin flames and soulmates. I'd like to help him heal the wounds and heal our relationship. I love him so much and this is killing me.

Chardonnay

Unread post by Chardonnay » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Thanks miss Aida.

It's a sweetener jar, I guess. I've read all sorts of sweetners work and I'm guessing back in the days they didn't have fancy oils, just intention - so I literally rummaged through my kitchen cupboard and made do with what I had. But if it's not honey - am I doing it wrong?

That's brilliant advice - thank you. I'll work it with the candles as much as I can, some weeks more than the other - I'm away for a while and also work intensive hours. But I've also thought of leaving it on my radiator - the jar seems sturdy and don't think it'll crack because of the heat. At least it will stay warm and may help towards the effectiveness.

I'm actually pretty positive about it as I have personal concerns, especially intimate ones.

I wasn't sure if him being in a marriage of convenience meant it won't work - I read that somewhere as well. Thing is there are so many recipes and opinions, it's hard to know which to follow so I just put myself back a few decades and went with the basics and intent.

Also - reconciling is for relationships that did exist and while we were very close, we never exclusively said oh yes, we are in a relationship - I do think that's a mindset though and labels and statuses are mainly for Facebook and society!

I just wanted to get an opinion and any constructive criticism. I'll have a go through the page you recommended - thanks a bunch!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello arsenic,

I'm sorry you're dealing with this pain. I moved your post over to this thread since it's more on topic with what you're asking about.

To answer your question, you could use Healing oil for the purpose of healing your relationship, but I'd recommend pairing it with Reconciliation oil, which is specifically designed to mend hurts between lovers who have broken up or are arguing.

This page talks all about reconciliation products: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

If you're interested in learning more about reconciliation work, scroll up through this thread, there is a ton of helpful information. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 am

So I have been working on my bf (he is strongly a Libra)... since April 21st. We have been back to seeing each other once a week since May 11th (he was in the process of moving at the time). I need to get a new job to be able to move back in and be his money contributing partner (not woman-child he is taking care of). The past couple of days he's been acting weird, he is having trouble at work he said he wants me to be able to help financially so he can change jobs etc.. I get into his email, I know he has nothing else going on, he goes onto a dating site, but everyone ignores him, he doesn't know am in there. Yesterday hes agreeing with me "yes goals are the same", then today he has been pulling the "our life goals aren't the same" crap... and they are. He actually said "I have a weakness for you. I'm under your spell, I need to ween off of you" I dismissed him and said "oh you're crazy, stop it" about the spell thing, but he thinks I'm Wiccan or something so I know he meant it, at least a bit... Finding a job has been an annoying nightmare of delays and rejection, I'm qualified for what I'm applying to... Ive been doing spell work for that as well. Which is making me feel discouraged.

The oils I have used ALL LM on the candles, and things I have done, I use them in my hair and body when I see him too.. return to me, reconciliation, follow me boy (fav), love me, stay with me, commanding, domination, marriage, Chuparossa, bewitching, fire of love, Jezebel, come to me.

The magic I have going on.... 1) hand sewn by me doll baby of him (I cuddle/talk/sleep with it and hit it on occasion) made of his used underpants, stuffed with his hair and semen tissues, bound with my underwear over his important parts, I have blood napkins (obtained when he got a tattoo) I need to add that inside... of course the name paper, herbs... 2) The same stuffing and bound sewn used underpants doll babies one each of me and him, lodestone "hearts" touching, bound with thick red thread, in a wood tarot box.

3) I have a sugar filled bowl holding a dry spell bottle herbs, personal concerns regular name papers too... on top of that I have a 4) return to me honey jar with his personal concerns. I burn a red or pink chime every night carved with his full name and b-day and the commands... "call me, text me, see me, obsess over me, ask me to live with you, you are bound to me, love me most (he already loves me)" that sort of thing all over the candles. It looks like a wax fountain at this point.

5) I do moving candle spells with figural candles (lodestone "hearts" in the dolls are from this spell were moved together)... and red skull candles with commands carved all over...

6) I also was able to add LM oil blend to his beard oil and I know he uses it, he has no idea though, I got it in his shampoo in back in April as well.

The turning point was when I petitioned Saint Martha the Dominator to make him call more and do what I want... and now I'm experiencing resistance. I'm thinking her influence is too much, too strong? it was barely 12 hours and he was calling me at not the usual time and acting a little weird. Again I would know if he is seeing someone else, he would prob just tell me, he can't keep things from me.

I've done a couple tarot readings and the results are all coming back as a yes, we will get back together... I even had my mom give me a reading that was positive. I'm not overdoing it just to get a "good result" I did it a couple times more waiting for something negative, but it wasn't happening... I feel a little anxious, like left brain is nervous, but my intuition is saying he is just in a huffy, impatient mood. I even got matching cards in the little tarot app on my phone!

Is it good or bad that he thinks I'm doing stuff to him? it seems stupid of him to admit it though... I'm planning on amping it up now and my mom said she will work her energy with me for the full moon. I'm absolutely determined to have him. 2 weeks ago he was feeding me cinnamon snacks by hand and now he's being weird again, this is all so frustrating!

What am I asking? Does it sound like a hiccup and press on or not? I guess... I have nowhere else to ask these questions.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello, cinnamongirl9,

Wow, that sure is a lot of resistance

I never read for myself and I don't allow friends to read for me. When we read for ourselves or a close friend or relative, it's usually not an accurate reading. This is because we are ot objective and totally subjective.

And a Tarot phone application is not a real reading.

My suggestion to you is to have an outside human read for you as there is no way that we can even begin to speculate what is going on.

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cinnamongirl9

Unread post by cinnamongirl9 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:13 pm

It has been going well... but I think because of work issues that have popped up he is getting impatient for help, but at the end of the day I end up getting my way. Earlier we had another awful long discussion...

I had a reading from someone I paid and she even confirmed that he is there but he is not going to really help me, like he's making me do things on my own.

I will look into getting another reading. The problem is that I still don't have a new job. I guess I should focus more on that... he keeps saying but nothing has changed.

arsenic

Unread post by arsenic » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:56 am

Thanks sisterjean I read over things about those already, but i suppose I was more so wondering if i just annoint the candle(s) with the mixture and pray over it, also smear a little on his pillow, door handle, steering weel, hat, ext a well as wearing some on myself and maybe annointing him as he sleeps... If that is enough or if that would work? Also I know this stuff would probably call for a blue candle, but because it is for our relationship to be fixed would I use pink? I'd also really love to figure out how to get him to stop sleeping with every girl in town. Since we split hes been kind of a giant whore. ( and yes we are also still beimg phychical) Hes a huge name in this town so it's pretty easy for him.... But some of these girls.... Ugh it makes me insane. I'm still faithful to him even though we are not technically together anymore i want it back how it was in the begining... And its been a really long hard road. Im really tired of being paitent and wish i could bush this already.

Macflo

Unread post by Macflo » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:52 am

Hello, I'm new to this website but I have ordered oils from here in the past.

I have recently broke up with an ex who still comes around. We hang out and still have sexual relationships.I would like to make him come back.

I do have on hand a NON-Lucky mojo product which came with insturctions to rub some on the back of the ear, neck and shoulders, and before sexual intercourse to rub it on his right hand and forehead. I haven't had the chance to actually use it on him.

Does anyone suggest a better oil or magic to do, specifically from Lucky Mojo?

What should I order to make him come back to me and only have eyes for me and pay attention for me only??

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi arsenic,

You could use pink candles, as you are attempting a Reconciliation above all. Crush some Balm of Gilead (smoothes over past hurts) and roll your candle in that after dressing it with Reconciliation oil (and a mix with Healing as advised by SisterJean if you so wish).
http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Yes, you can use the oils to anoint things he will physically come in contact with, however be sure to use a light touch otherwise he will detect it and wonder what is happening.

Once you get him back, you can work with Stay With Me products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You could also visit this forum thread, which has lots of spell advice for keeping a mate faithful:
spells-to-keep-mate-faithful-and-to-tie ... -t312.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi Macflo,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

We can't advise on the oil you purchased elsewhere, but Lucky Mojo has an array of Reconciliation products that would be right for your situation. I also highly advise the Reconciliation Spell Kit, as it contains everything you need plus full instructions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Also, have you read through this thread? There are lots of ideas here so please read through it and if you still have questions, you can ask us here.

arsenic

Unread post by arsenic » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:41 am

Thank you! Do you have any recomendations on prayers to use? (Sorry gor poor sp. My phone is pretty messed up)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:25 pm

Hello, arsenic ,

You may want to look up the Song of Solomon. It's a beautiful prayer for love.

You don't have to recite the entire song but find the chapters that are appealing to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”