• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:22 am

Spells for Career Changes

Unread postby tyler999 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 pm

I have a quick question for anyone who feels so inclined to answer.

Over the past 6 months or so, my life and my career had been stagnating and I was desperate for some change. Thus, I did some ritual candle work asking Papa Legba to open the door to some new roads for me. The very next day my work called me and out of the blue offered me an opportunity to spend several months in San Francisco working on a spectacular project. I won't go into specifics, but it involves Star Wars. Enough said.

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions regarding what I should do specific to hoodoo?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Tyler
tyler999

Re: Spells for Career Changes

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 pm

This thread is somewhat off-topic. Voodoo and Hoodoo are not the same. Voodoo is a Haitian religion and Hoodoo is a folk magic tradition that originated with African-American Christians. Papa Legba is part of Voodoo, not Hoodoo.

Spels relevenat to hoodoo that involve career chnge might make use of Crown of Success, Master, and Steady Work products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tyler999 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 pm

I am not looking for suggestions specific to Voodoo or Papa Legba. I am simply looking for any recommendations from the people in this forum relative to anything hoodoo based.

Thanks.
tyler999

Unread postby coastwitch » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Steady Work is for a reliable job, but for changing a career, nothing beats Crown of Success mixed with Steady Work.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Re: New Orleans Visit, Then New Job Project in Marchles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Starting a new path in life is traditionally accomanied by a bath in which there is some Van Van -- either the bath crystals or a few drops of Van Van Oil. Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Regarding your new job -- when you get to San Francisco, i hope that you come see us at Lucky Mojo! We are about an hour and a half north of the city, in Forestville, near Santa Rosa.

For success on your new job, nothing beats a mixture of Steady Work oil and Crown of Success oil. Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

http://luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Face Modeling

Unread postby africanviolet » Mon May 28, 2012 4:44 pm

I am not currently in the field of modeling, but people are often complimenting me about my face. I was interested in knowing what products would be used to get into face modeling and perhaps bring someone to me that is already in this type of business (like a manager or photographer or makeup artist) who would be able to offer services to me without expecting anything in return. I am working to improve my finances in creative ways. Along with product recommendations, could u please offer some guidance on how to use them? Love and Light
africanviolet

Re: Face Modeling

Unread postby CajunBarbie » Mon May 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Some things are accomplished far easier physically than magically. You don't need magic to find an agent, photographer or make up artist and when you say offer services and not expect anything in return what do you mean? Do you expect all these people to work for free? for you? why would they do that?...If that is the case then perhaps you do need magic...if not then its a simple matter of finding these kinds of professionals through trade newspapers, magazines and online geared toward the entertainment industry and that should put you in the right direction.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes
CajunBarbie

Unread postby africanviolet » Tue May 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi Cajun Barbie,

Thanks. I am a very pleased and steady customer of Lucky Mojo products and an even more pleased reader of the forums here. I am even more pleased that my magical and spiritual skills have developed as a result of this website and the wonderful informative herb book by Miss Cat, as well as the radio show. I cannot speak for others, but there is still a lot to be learned, yet I come here to seek seasoned and professional rootwork advice, and more importantly feedback about ideas and appropriate or creative product uses because when you have a plethora or ideas or minds together, great things are discovered! What I do not expect when I come here is unwarranted negativity. I believe that any and everything can be accomplished through magic, sorry if you don't. And yes, there are succesful people out there in the field of creative art who did not have any funds initally to get where they needed to go, but somehow got "sponsored" and managed until they could get on their feet. Especially if they got what it takes. Magic can give desires that extra push to manifest in the natural world. Id appreciate any suggestions.

Love and Light
africanviolet

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Settle down you two. Magical work should be backed up with action in the physical world, but that does not mean that magic is not effective or real.

Crown of Success would be good for this type of work since it focuses both on the head and on success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CajunBarbie » Wed May 30, 2012 5:22 pm

African Violet, I was certainly not being negative...simply realistic. And I am sorry for you if you believe that every and anything can be accomplished through magic because that is simply untrue...that being said getting people to work for free is probably within the realm of what can be accomplished with "magic"...and the people that get "sponsored" in the entertainment business are most assuredly using "physical" means...You mentioned you come here for seasoned and professional advice...don't mistake my low post count for a lack of knowledge...in fact I am very very skilled at what I do and really do not need a forum or website to teach me "Tricks"...however I too have used and like lucky mojo products and felt the quality was excellent so I thought joining the forum would be beneficial...best of luck in your work my dear and please do come back and let us know how things worked out for you! ;)
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes
CajunBarbie

PostThis post was deleted on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 am.

Unread postby africanviolet » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:42 am

Thanx you two.
Love and lIght

Peace always lives full
africanviolet

Unread postby watersandstars » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 am

I'm not sure why this post is being met with condescension and sarcasm. That strikes me as being totally unnecessary.

African Violet, the first thing that popped into my head was Look Me Over and Cleo May. I've been searching this forum a lot lately, and something that stood out to me was Conjureman Ali talking about how he prescribed Cleo May to a waitress and all of the gifts she received in return; I believe that cat also mentioned that she wore Cleo May on her wrists when she was fortune telling. Both of those anecdotes lead me to believe that you can use Cleo May to encourage generosity, not just in a sexual relationship.

Crown of Success would be great, since it is for success in work. Road Opener would be a good option, I think.

On the mundane level, you may want to see if you can connect with someone who is graduating from cosmetology school and need a model. My aunt recently graduated and needed to provide a portfolio as a senior project. Included were samples of her work for a hair show. Also, you may want to check out any art schools in the area. Get your foot in the door and then run up the stairs, you know?
watersandstars

Changing careers - or at least trying to...

Unread postby sag-cap_cusp » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

Hello Everyone,

I need some guidance. I am trying to change careers to become a tax accountant (I know, it sounds boring :geek: ). I have been going to school to get my second bachelor's degree and want to earn more money. I have been dressing my bills that I use to pay for my accounting books. I am using the SUCCESS and anointing with some money oil I purchased from luckymojo.

Currently, I am a project manager. I am finding it very difficult for a project manager to get a position as a tax accountant.

I was thinking of using the King Solomon's Wisdom spell to help me get clarity on an exact path, but I already know pretty much which way I want to go. Maybe a Road Opening spell might be better in this situation.

Any suggestions? I was going to wait until I began the hoodoo course to see if it would help me decide on a spell, but I have not received it yet.

Thank you,
Rhonda
Rhonda Verma - G #1778
sag-cap_cusp

Re: Changing careers - or at least trying to...

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Since you know what you want, use Van Van or Road Opener ... both are good for your intentions. Road Opener bust through blocked conditions to overcome obstacles, and get off to a strong start and Van Van open the road to new prospects with the added condition of protection... always good. I would also add Crown of Success for Success in your desire and Steady Work to get offers and secure a steady job in your desired career. Good going.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Changing careers - or at least trying to...

Unread postby Rookie2conjure » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Good luck! Let me know what it works, I am also, an accountant... And find difficult to find a good job!
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Rookie2conjure

Unread postby Glaciers » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 am

Africanviolet,
my understanding of this post was that you wanted to draw people into your life to propel you in your career.
you said:
"who would be able to offer services to me without expecting anything in return". My interpretation from it is that you don't want any sexual advances from people that may say they want to help you out. The exchange of sexual services is so prevalent in the world of modeling, along with drugs and models starving themselves. You want guidance and assistance with no strings attached.

That being said, I thought you may want to get yourself a large lodestone and work with it to draw and attract to you helpful people, mentors, opportunities and connections in your field of endavours that can help you propel your career. Ask for wise, ethical mentors when you do this work, you don't want any mentors that would take advantage of you.

And of course as has been stated, wear Look me over, Bewitching etc. to have that extra allure about you.

All the best.
Glaciers

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Good recommendation watersandstars. Add Crown of Success to the mix and maybe Attraction work and there you go. I am closing this discussion its going off point. I hope you follow these suggestions on the path to your desire africanviolet.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wheeleke » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:58 pm

I am looking for a product that will assist me in changing careers. I am currently working in the IT industry, but it has been lifetime dream of mine to open a bar and grill. I need some help me with financing, popularity and the courage to make the change. I was looking at the Van Van and Attraction Spell Kits… What would you suggest?
wheeleke

Re: Changing Careers

Unread postby j82 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 am

crown of success seems to come to mind off the tip og my head, also using clarity, king solomon to make wise decisions, money drawing to bring the money and customers.
j82

Re: Changing Careers

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Great suggestions J82 as always!
I know what is like to switch careers and want a dream. I worked in radio as an intern in the 90's, and after college. I opened up a "production company" with my significant other at the time. We met while working at sister stations in Miami Florida. We had everything a radio station had from a first class Mic to the best sound equipment, sound proofed padded walls with eggshell foam-- topped with purple fabric! I had South Florida bands that preformed at Tobacco Road, in Miami, in the "studio" (the second bedroom of the duplex I lived in in Hollywood, Florida.) I did not know it then because I was working so hard doing two jobs (three if you include "on hold messaging with copy and VO ) This was the most care free time in my life! Sometime towards the late 1990's my Mom, who paid for my college education, said it is time to get a "real job". I was a few years out of college and still having to supplement my income by working in a 5 star upscale restaurant. So onto and into the business world I went. I never lost the creative bug or my dream. It just remained dormant for a while.
The restaurant business is a tough business, in so far as competition and finding a niche. Find that nich, and you will be successful. Don't ever give up on your passion or your dreams. I am an example of how you can have the best of both worlds. I am Blessed to have so much in my life. I am thankful that I have made the right career choices, chosen the friends and colleagues that I have, that I have found Lucky Mojo, That I have the best teacher and friend anyone could ask for, along with many others, that I work with the BEST products on the planet to continue in all of my endeavors, that I am living my dream each and every Sunday. Sunday is my time. From 4-8 CST, I share that time with no one. No one, even those that mean the most to me. It is four hours in the week that is "hard calendared in" for ME.
So find the time, find the niche, develop the dream and here are some product suggestions in addition to J82's great advice:
Clarity
Prosperity
Attraction
Lodestone (see the lodestone page)
Yes Crown of Success and King Solomon Wisdom!
Money Stay with Me
Steady Work
***read all pages in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice where Miss Cat talks about Blue Flag and Fridays and a cash register drawer.
Focus on the dream and plan! That is where the clarity and wisdom and Crown of Success come into play.

Good luck!
PS Lucky Mojo Fast Luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Let's also not forget about John the Conqueror! Good for smashing through obstacles, mastery of self and situation, attracts good fortune and finance, and increases personal magnetism! Put that together with King Solomon Wisdom and Crown of Success, and boy do you have a powerful combo.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mcambiasso » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:23 am

hi everyone ... i have a question ... when u mean put all togheter ... what u mean ... with all this oils what i should do ?? anoint a candle?? wich type of spell?? can u explain one for me ?? regards!!
mcambiasso

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Hello, mcambiasso,
You anoint it with the oils.
Hope this helps!
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:19 pm

When you go on job interviews for your new career, carry a little Gravel Root in your pocket so the boss will favor you.

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Spell for moving forward in my career/life purpose

Unread postby sweetsister » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi I'm new to the board so not sure if this is the right forum but have used Lucky Mojo products and visited the store. Loved it!

My challenge is that over the last several years I've felt like a hamster in a wheel in my life in general but particularly in my career. I keep recreating the same jobs, same experience, even the same co-workers!

I am ready to attract the job that serves my highest and best purpose and that provides me with a lucrative income. And I need to be moving forward in my career and my life and I need it fast! My current job is likely to end within the next two months.

I'm thinking a road opener spell is in order but should I combine this with one aimed at receiving clear guidance or luck or something else?
sweetsister

Re: Spell for moving forward in my career/life purpose

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:51 am

Some ask Archangel Michael for guidance regarding life purpose. You can get a reading and take an aptitude test.

You can use a combination of Road Opener and Steady Work to get a job. It may not the ideal job, but it will keep you going for now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Career Change and Business Partners

Unread postby Wandryss » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 pm

I’m changing careers late in life and need to meet new people to work with. As it could slip into illegality, if not done carefully, I need partners I can trust – both their honor and their judgment. As this will be a new area for me, I don’t already have contacts. I need a working to bring me in contact with the right people (3 or 4). I was thinking Road Opener and Attraction or Crown of Success. Which would be best? Or is there a better alternative?

Thank you for your help.
Wandryss

Re: Career Change and Business Partners

Unread postby natstein » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:13 am

Hello Wandryss,

To be honest it sounds like yo might want to use a combination of all three of those kinds of products. You could get a crown of success spell kit and as well as some road opener and attraction oil and mix the oils to anoint your candles with. You could also have Lucky Mojo set a let on your behalf to back up. You could also work both an Crown of Success spell kit and an Attraction spell kit at the same time while having Lucky Mojo set road opener candles for you.

There are lots of ways to approach the situation and use the products. Here are links to information on these three kinds of products.

Road Opener: http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Crown of Success: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Changing Career Path

Unread postby edoras85 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm dissatisfied with my job but don't exactly know what I want to do. I really like the location of where I work (its literally a block from my daughter's preschool) and have half days on Fridays which is awesome so I don't want to leave just yet. I want to wait until my daughter graduates from her day care in a couple of years but I might have to leave much sooner than I anticipated. I want to be passionate about my job and be proud of what I do.

I don't know what direction to take in terms of hoodoo but I know I don't want to use a spell kit. I was thinking some I can hide away or stay hidden like a mojo bag maybe. I don't want my husband finding out. He doesn't believe in this stuff and I don't want any negativity from him.

TIA
edoras85

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:36 pm

edora85, I think you should go out on a limb -- just an inch or so -- and get the Crown of Success spell kit. It contains a mojo bag as well as the rest of the Crown of Success line of spiritual supplies, so you can take baths, burn incense, and dress your resume with the sachet powder. There are a few candles included to help prepare your mojo bag for its work, but smoking it with incense will do that too.

Since you aren't sure what you want to do, I'd also buy some Clarity products to use along with the Crown of Success supplies.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby edoras85 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 am

Would the Crown of Success and Clarity products help unblock any mental blockages and enhance creativity?
edoras85

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:32 am

Hello, edoras85,

Absolutely, yes!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Stuggling with Career "Fit" for a while - need a change

Unread postby MarsInAries » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello everyone
I've been a customer of LM for some time, and joined the board/community last year but I haven't been back much. Apologies if I should bring this topic/question up under a different area.

I'm in my mid-30's and have been in a specific career for 10+ years following a degree in my field. However, for the past few years I haven't been happy. I want a change, and I'm not even sure I want to stay in my current industry. The problem is, I don't really know what I want to do. This sounds so childish, but I've been frustrated for a while. I want to feel passion and excitement for the job I'm doing but I can't quite figure out what that is.

Further, I am an Astrologer and I know this should help me with insight into what my strengths are, but I am blinded by my own experience and attitude. With 4 Planets in Aries I know I need to be doing something where I'm physically active and right now I sit at a desk all day, which is part of the "problem".

Anyways, the point is - does anyone have any guidance on how I can further understand what would make me happy and uncover what I want to do? I am happy and excited to do spellwork and magick to get to the bottom of this, but I'm not even sure what the right thing to do is. I've gotten Readings in the past to help guide me, but it still hasn't really directed me to the right area yet. I feel if I were to do some work for myself then I would be guided in my own life to what I should be doing. For instance, running into the right person, networking better, or something kinda falling in my lap that makes sense. I need a lightbulb moment for sure.

Any help would be really really appreciated.
MarsInAries

Re: Stuggling with Career "Fit" for a while - need a change

Unread postby MarsInAries » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

As I've played around in this specific section of the site there is clearly a lot of info on this specific topic. I was too hasty to do my homework first. :)
spells-for-career-changes-t21681.html

If anyone else has any specific ideas please let me know. I do still want to get more involved here and make some new friends! :)
MarsInAries

Re: Stuggling with Career "Fit" for a while - need a change

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, MarsInAries ,

And this is where you should have posted initially.

Please don't start new topics.

I will move the post over to this area

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes