Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Hailey09
Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by Hailey09 » Thu May 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I had a small night cap last night and read Miss Aidas post incorrectly and thought she was saying for me to explain to the forum about the situation and how it made me feel lol. I was sooo embarrassed to say the least. No more night caps for me lol. I have a stock of my "powerful potion" on hand, I was just wondering if there were any other creative ideas out there. I've used this method for years. First time in high school where I made my high school sweetheart a cherry cheesecake. Omg that was an intense relationship and we're still binded but life's circumstances and my willpower has kept our craziness at bay. Anywho, thanks for the reply

Nidia

Unread post by Nidia » Sat May 28, 2016 9:02 am

Hey all. I have a question but i didnt know where to post it so Il post it here due to the reference. Its a bit of a silly question but it really had me wondering about menstrual blood in particular within hoodoo.

Now, Im just making an assumption, but, has anyone seen the "lemonade" video ? in it, she (beyonce) explains a process of penance/search for truth. for example, in part 2, she explains a process she went through to find out if he (her husband) was cheating. fasting, wearing white, abstaining from mirrors and sex, let her hair grow and self flagellation (now i know, or rather, im pretty sure the self flagellation was out of grief and a deeper yearning to get in touch with god and is not in hoodoo,) but then she says "i crossed myself and saw the devil.I grew thickened skin on my feet, I bathed in bleach and plugged my menses up with pages from the holy book"

this kind of threw me for a loop because I know of the skin lightening products and soaps used back in the day,(like the genuine black and white bleaching cream lucky mojo sells) and other brands growing up(but i dont think that was part of the process, i think in the video she was doing it to seem more appealing to her husband who cheated)(even though i think its referenced again in part 6),but, using verses from the bible as a tampon to find out the truth? has anyone heard of this? Im still trying to analyze her video for my own insight, as she makes other references such as while during sex "Her hips grind pestle and mortar, cinnamon and cloves, whenever he pulls out.""tilling blood in and out of uterus" and that whole scene (part 5) just sounds like she is talking about karezza and sex magic.

I should mention the video has alot of shots of a plantation house in the south, its actually a really visually stunning piece. a strong statement for the black woman and the culture, I am in awe of it and have deep respect for both the culture and the people.

But I guess il leave this question here. so basically, plugging up your cycle with bible pages? hoodoo or no? how would this work,as a protective element? I have more regarding this vid but its not the thread for it.I may very well be wrong about the whole thing. still very new to hoodoo but it is a curious inquiry. i would see the menses used more in the "mothering" aspect here as well as love.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Hello, Nidia,

It sounds very interesting but I would have to see the video (please don't post it. I'll just look at it sometime this week).

But thank you so much for bringing this to our attention

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nidia

Unread post by Nidia » Sun May 29, 2016 8:30 am

Oh I know,i wouldnt post it.
but yea it just seemed curious to me, so i figured id ask on here. :)

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Mon May 30, 2016 4:22 am

I can't offer any ideas on what it means, but I can sure comment that you'd have to choose a bible with soft paper pages if you fancy having a go at that! :D
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Nidia

Unread post by Nidia » Mon May 30, 2016 8:18 am

:lol: no way! can you say "holy paper cut!" lmao.

Missydi82

Unread post by Missydi82 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Hello there! its my first time here. I needed some help on what to do and buy. My situation is I am with this guy for 3 years now. I have a problem of him being so flirtatious to everybody. I mean to married woman, with or without kids, new employee at work and the last straw is my boss. She's married and have 2 children and she's liking the flirting of my boyfriend to her too. Being away from her home, for her the 8 hours of work is like going for an adventure of a lifetime. She almost dressed naked for work which is not appropriate for an office attire and my guy likes looking on her. Im a conservative type so I can't go to meet her level and dress the same way. Also if I do that, I think thats being somebody which is not me. now my question is, how can I make him stick to just me and him stop the flirting himself and lastly him, to ignore my flirtatious boss. Thank you in advance for any suggestions and advice on what kind of spell or product should I buy. I needed a strong one because the situation is getting worst, now he stop responding to my messages even though he red it. He will responds but later according to his availability or just only when he wanted. Thank you again guys. Will be waiting for your reply.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello Missydi82,

In general I would work with Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) and Stay With Me products http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html). Have you read through this thread? there are a lot of suggestions here to get you started. Once you have looked over this thread feel free to ask more specific questions about what ever product or spell you decide to go with.

Peace~

Nathen

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Ok this seems weird to me but maybe someone has an answer. My husband and I have been going through a really rough time. He has cheated many times in the past but we are trying to make it work for the kids. Anyway I decided to feed him my menses. I have put fresh blood in his lentils, dried blood in his protein powder, a few drops in his water, etc ,etc. I have been doing this for the last 2 months and something weird happens when he ingests it. He gets really ill,bad headaches, nausea, diarehha, etc. I know that is not that I used too much because I put maybe a half of a teaspoon of dried blood in a 5lb container of protein and a few drops in his other foods. Does anyone know why this is?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

It sure sounds like his Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels are protecting him and warning him hat there is magic being placed on him.

I wouldn't do it anymore and try a different spell.

What about a honey jar?

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:26 am

Thank you Miss Aida,
Weird that you say that. I have done some other tricks with the stay with me oil, love me oil and fire of love and stay with me satchet. I have rinsed his clothes with the stay with me satchet, put the oil on his shoes, his side of the bed and in his lotion(just a few drops) and he told me that his lotion smelled stonger to him. It was a big bottle and I just played dumb. He is still using it.
I did try a honey jar for almost a year and nothing happened.
I will not put any menses in his stuff and see how this month goes. He still has it in his protein powder(5lbs jar) so if I see this sickness continues I will know. If it goes away, maybe it was just coincidence.

Vonny1009

Unread post by Vonny1009 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Love this thread very informative and got a lot of my questions answered.

I really wish I would've seen this two months ago when my ex first broke up with me.

I've been trying everything! I've spent close to $1000 in fraud spellcaster and in supplies in general doing spell castings at home. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted with all the work I've done to try to get my ex to commit to me again.

We broke up for a such a silly reason I mean he believes he can't commit to me because he just doesn't have the time for a relationship anymore because of work. But if we made it work before and we were happy I know we can do it again. I feel maybe he's losing feelings or interest and I need to pull him back in. It's killing me he's literally the love of my life and I'm 100% positive this is the only man I want to be with and I'm willing to keep trying until he's mine again and never slips away.

I've tried so many love spells id be here forever naming them all. But I can't believe I just learned about this one today and it so happens that I have my period today!! So I collected a couple drops and put the liquid in a empty medicine bottle and stored it in the freezer.

Me and my ex still see each other every week so I'm planning on seeing him this weekend and that's when I'll put the menstrual blood in his drink. Really excited for this and I'm praying this is the final step for me. If this doesn't work I'm gonna lose all hope I mean after reading this thread I'm solely convinced this is what's gonna feel him back in. I really really hope so!!

[Deleted a spell from another forum -- it is not hoodoo and even if it were, we do not allow spells from other sites to be posted here as it is a copyright violation. -- cat]

-- I'm gonna try this tonight!!! Will update next week once everything is done!! Wish me luck!! Xoxo

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello again, Vonny1009,

When you first posted, here --

spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... ml#p355440

-- you had been separated for one month. You have been scammed by a fraud (sorry to hear that) and, if you did all the spells you mentioned in that previous post, all of which were Anglo-American internet type spells, you have been very hard at work with few results.

This time you came to us posting another one of these non-hoodoo spells, and although you say you just found our thread on menstrual blood in hoodoo, you copied out verbatim a spell from another web site that employs menstrual blood in a highly unusual way. I deleted that, due to copyright violations.

I am not sure what we can do for you. I admire your enthusiasm, but if you were my client i would ask you to get a reading on the situation and to set a time-limit on your work.

I wish you all the best, and hope that the spell you have chosen works for you.

Anytime you want to discuss African American folk magic, we will be here for you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:01 am

I was at my b of hotel room and found tissue in a hole behind the toilet stool I opened the tissue and it was fresh blood that wasn't mine so I put it back where I got it from and I went to the store when I came back the tissue was gone I asked him what was that and what did he do with it he told me he thought I put it there and he flushed it. I need some help please someone

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:04 am

Dear blessedfavors32,

Perhaps the dirty tissue was left there by a previous guest at the hotel and the maid failed to throw it away.

This doesn't seem like any sneaky trick I've heard of, if that is your concern. I wouldn't worry.

Take care.

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 am

I wish that I could feel that that could be true but due to the fact that I have been having a lot of problems and have been told that someone took a picture of my boyfriend and I to a worker I feel it's something to that tissue.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi blessedfavors32,

What a weird thing to find. It may or may not have been an innocent and random occurrence.

If you feel that someone is working on your boyfriend, I would do an Uncrossing spell kit on him. It has everything you need, plus full instructions, to remove any spiritual gunk someone may have thrown at him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then put up protection to keep any further messes from sticking to him.

http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

blessedfavors32

Unread post by blessedfavors32 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 pm

I'm pregnant and we no longer live together this has been going on since last year and things have gotten worse between us.He doesn't believe that this could happen to him. How would I uncross him? Thanks for your response.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:49 am

blessedfavors32 --

You are posting in the "Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers" section but now you want to know how to uncross your ex -- except that in another thread, in a different part of the forum, you said that you suspected your ex of putting a curse on you! That time you wrote, "I would like to know if there is anyway I can find out if my ex boyfriend who I'm now pregnant from is helping put roots on me? I don't trust him at all!" You also asked, in yet another part of the forum, if someone could put a spell on you to get you pregnant and cause ypu to die while having the baby.

You sound pretty confused, to tell the truth.

Anyway, since you have changed the topic from menstrual blood and you being cursed by your ex or by an unknown female. to now you want to clean a curse off of your ex, this is the area you are looking for:

Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend
spells-to-remove-jinx-or-curse-from-fam ... 21666.html

But honestly, my patience is running out. Make up your mind what you are seeing, thinking, feeling, having, and doing, okay?
catherine yronwode

Che2579

Unread post by Che2579 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi.
I feed my boyfriend MB last Thursday jul 7 2016, at 1st i pit my urine in his coffee and he finished all the coffee, 2nd i out my MB in his drink in fredge. Few weeks ago wer having some misunderstanding and he tell me that we break up, it's hurt because for 3 yrs I've been with him i really love him so much. So i decided to put my urine and MB. Before last Thursday i also put MB on his drink few months back. My question is there any effect now or it's already effect on him? How would i know if already effect on him? Yesterday i message him that i want to meet him on Sunday he say ok. Is this the effect? Please help me what should i do to be with him again.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:12 am

Hi Che2579,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

It is not possible to tell how long or in what manner menstrual blood will affect an individual target. Typically it is quick and not long lasting, and results in more attention from him.

It's good that he has agreed to meet with you. Meanwhile, you can put him in a honey jar and also look into Reconciliation products, as they can help smooth over past hurts:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Che2579

Unread post by Che2579 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi Miss Athena.

Sorry for not introducing myself at first, im new on this, j only read in website about MB.

Thank you so much for the reply, i really appreciate it. Last night i go to his place and i manage to put my collective MB to his coffee. His last message to me he say he changed his door password, but when i go and try to key in the old password still haven't changed, is it means that we still have a chance to reconcile or is that the effect of my MB that he still wants me to go to his place anytime. Please in lighten me as in confused, i really love him as i mentioned, and i want yo be with him. Is the honey jar help to be together again?

Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello Che2579,

I'm not sure I understand your question about the door code, but honey and sugar jars are used to "sweeten" two people toward each other. When Miss Athena says to put your ex in a honey jar, it means to put yours and his names into a jar of honey with what are called "personal concerns," meaning the hair, fingernail clippings, dirty clothing, etc. of the person. You burn candles on top of the jar, and in your case, I'd recommend dressing those candles with the Reconciliation oil Miss Athena mentioned. You can read all about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you have specific questions about making a reconciliation honey jar, ask them in this forum thread (you can also check out this thread for lots of ideas):

reconciliation-honey-jar-spell-kit-ques ... 23464.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Che2579

Unread post by Che2579 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi sisterjean
Thanks or ur reply, i will do it this honey jar spell as i manage to get his hair, so the procedure is i write my name and his name and then put it in the honey as well his hair, and light up a candle, should i light up candle everyday? So sorry im very new of this spell. I really love him so much, I've done my MB spell on him already. Thank you so much.

Che2579.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi Che2579,

No need to apologize, we were all new to spellwork once!

I generally burn a candle daily for a week on a new honey jar to fire it up, so to speak, then burn a candle every Friday (best day for love work) thereafter.

I hope this helps. Good luck getting your love back!

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello,

I have my ex's worn socks and underwear, what binding spell do you suggest I do to bind him to me?

Reason: POsted elsewhere and was answered

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello I am new to all this.

My thing is a little different...i'm quite surprised actually that NO WOMEN HERE HAVE ANY SORT OF ATTRACTION TO ANOTHER WOMAN. I don't hear anything about a woman being attracted to another woman and wanting to feed her her menses. I need help, as there IS BASICALLY NO INFORMATION OF ATTRACTING ANOTHER FEMALE TO MYSELF. Its only about attracting or keeping a man.

So my problem is this: I have fallen hard in love with my landlady. The problem is I'm also female. I love her, she and I started out great meaning we were in good talking terms and overall friendly as i live with her, but never lovers. The problem is her boyfriend didn't like me living there, he didn't want me around yet non of this is my fault as i'm just a tenant, she got him to quit his picking, but over time she started getting distant towards me, in fact she is ok with me but we hardly ever have great conversations anymore and the distance is painful, as its only 2 of us living together. Over time I fell in love with her and I do deeply care for her and i have good intentions wanting to give her my blood, i'm so shocked that I can even do this, never has this ever crossed my mind. I guess it is love....I did put my sexual vaginal liquid in her good this week as I'm not on my period and vaginal discharge. Will this have an effect?

She is straight (to my understanding) and older, I am bisexual.

Also my other question is will my period blood work on her? As I can give it to her anytime as we live together. I want her to love me back so badly, even if she doesn't ok but will she at least come back to me as a good friend? mother figure? if I can't have her as a lover? I do want to bind us together, I want us to be like family and I do want to be with her.

Also since I learnt about this (this week) I have been putting my finger nails (powered) in her food, saliva, blood from my finger, pubic hair (cut tiny), vaginal cum and vaginal discharge in her food 2 times this last week. I also said a blessing over it and said I love you to the food and kissed it. Will this all help? I said this with good intentions but - I can't believe what i just did its shocking for me I have never done this to anyone before.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 am

Hi, I was giving my menstrual blood often to my boyfriend. But we broke up few days ago. reason, he wants to go have wine with his ex, while he dropping his grandson to his ex house. I didn't agree and had fight few times. We plan see a couple counselor have an appointment. I went no contact rules as he didn't respond me. Now i cant do anything Spell things. should i go no contact or stay contacting him so i can give him something. Give menstrual blood, catnip,wipe my private aria with his cloths. And i did pubic hair saw in his all underwear and most of his pants too. Why this happened? Any advice.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello, Hellostar2,

You are incorrect. It is mentioned not only on this forum but also on this thread.

Find it here:

search.php?keywords=lesbian+menstrual

Also, your spells are good (keep it up) and yes, menstrual blood is appropriate.

Also, we realize that you are new, but we ask that you read the threads before posting a question. And the search engine will also help. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box. just type in your key words and you will be shown many posts on your queries

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

Stay in contact to continue your spells.

I hope things get better between the 2 of you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Will menstrual blood have an effect on a female who is lesbian/bisexual when the spell is done by another female?

Will it have an effect if the other woman is straight?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:50 pm

Dear hellostar2,

1. Yes.

2. No, because magic will not change a person's basic sexual preferences. It may draw attention, but unless the target woman is willing to enter into lesbian sex, she will simply be blind to it. Likewise, a straight woman feeding menstrual blood to a gay man is wasting her time.
catherine yronwode

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:22 am

Thank You. Thanks for your reply.

I'll keep you posted on what happens, I just got my period this morning.
I apologize for any misunderstandings.

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 am

Hi, I gave my menstrual blood to my boyfriend all the time. Now he want to go away from me. Is my menstrual blood doesn't work? Last time I gave him two weeks ago. I collect them and freeze it and use them. I fed him while I'm on my period too. I am so disappointed.What should I do?.Thank you.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:25 am

Hi,

Just want to share my recent experience using MB. I will start by saying that we had a horrible fight 5-6 weeks ago and only started spending time together again about 2-3 weeks ago. He had previously been saying that he is tired of the relationship and that his feelings had not changed about that. At that time I started working some spells to banish an interfering woman from our lives that controls him like a zombie when she is in town. I am still doing that daily and am working on a cursing spell as well.

The past weekend I made my man some tea and added my MB, urine, vaginal fluid and toenail powder. At first I thought it was going to go to waste as he was so busy and not drinking it. Then he drank it all rather quickly and made such a big thing about what a great cup of tea that was! :lol: I was astonished. He even suggested we go to the bedroom, but I told him I had to get going as it was late.

I spend most of the following day with him. The previous day he had talked about seeing me for about an hour, but as I said he ended up taking me to his place in the afternoon and we were together until late at night, much later than planned. He was very much aroused in my company and even asked me to spend the night. I told him I hadn't brought anything with to stay over. He was prepared to drive all the way to my place and back for me to get some things, but I said some other time. He could not keep his hands off me though.

This is the first time I've used MB etc. and I was surprised by the quick turn around. I will add some more flavour to his tea tomorrow and see what happens. I will also keep working the other spells. He suddenly became so eager to please me once I started really working the spells. Now he is the one suggesting that we do things that I have been begging him to do with me for years. I won't say that the coast is clear as the big test will come when the gold digger returns in two months and I will see if he still behaves like her zombie slave.

I definitely recommend using MB.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello, kiyoki,

If it's frozen, you may want to give it to him everyday until it works.

But, also watch your behaviors. All the magic in the world will not work if you're behaviors are not complimenting your magic (and visa-versa).

I'm not saying that your behaviors are inappropriate but my suspicion is that you may be fighting with him. Love spells and fighting do NOT compliment each other.

Sometimes, we have to be a little submissive until our spells manifest. It's just the way it is..

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 am

Thank you Miss Aida. You're right I was fighting too. Because of his bad behavior. recently he lied to me.This is not the first time. Of course I get mad. Now I am thinking As he lied to me few times, should i stay with him and do my jars, is it worth to be in this relationship. I have no trust on him.I was with him 4 years. Other hand so hard to let this go, I work so hard to have a good relationship. I have no problem with ex, now i have trust issue. As a AIRR member, what you suggest?
Counselor told us think about that we want get back together, if so come both next time or i can go for myself. My boy friend told think about this. I am confuse. counselor said If he want to have a friendship with ex, he should introduce me to her. So I feel better after counselling but now i have trust issue. How i trust this person now. Is there are any spells to do for trust issue? Thank you miss Aida you and all other members helped and gave good advice and support. I will keep update my situation. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

You may want to consider healing spells on yourself with a petition to heal your anger that causes you to distrust people:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:30 am

HELP! I am in TROUBLE.

Ok, so obviously the MB works. I have given it to the object of my affections and it worked fast and well. The first and second times I gave him some, I made him food and put a large amount in the sauce I served on it. But I put it in his favorite condiment that he uses in abundance and labelled it just for him (I made up an excuse for no one else to use it) to keep a steady amount of my MB in him (it's stored in the fridge which we keep almost freezing). Well, tonight, one of his friends used it! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I did EVERYTHING I could to dissuade him from using it without looking like a nut. But he still used it. Luckily, there is not that much MB compared to how much of the condiment there is. But I am STILL freaking out.

I have enjoyed his increasing affection with the direct feeding of the MB, but I can NOT have his friend going gaga over me as well. I was thinking of a Cut and Clear Spell kit, but I know that will take time to receive, let alone work. What can I do to stop the effects quickly? I have a treasure trove of LM products, but since I am close to his friend (he's a long time family friend), I can't hot foot him.

If I have broken any rules, I sincerely apologize because I did not mean to. My beloved dog passed yesterday AND this just happened. I have been hysterical with grief and am not in my right mind. Thank you as always.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello UnBound,

I'm very sorry to hear that your dog passed away :( Try to take some deep breaths about the menstrual blood matter, it won't help if you panic.

What I would do is get a photo of this friend, write his name on the back three times in a column, then turn the photo counter-clockwise 90 degrees and write "You only care for me as a friend" three times so the words are crossing his name. Put that in a bowl of water with some lemon juice and put it in the fridge to cool down any feelings that may be arising in him due to the menstrual blood. Throw some cold water on the situation, as they say.

Then watch and wait. If it looks like the blood is working too well, go ahead and work that Cut and Clear spell kit.

Good luck to you.

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello,

So I wanted to give you an update on the period blood that I have been adding to my landlady's food. She made sauce last week so I added it into the sauce, gave a blessing from my heart (my true loving feelings) she ate it, I also added it into her juice and she drank that during the week. I don't think I notice a change in her. How long does it take? She is straight (to my understanding) and I am bisexual and have true love feelings for her. Now if she doesn't "fall inlove" with me will she at least be closer to me? Closer as in be a mother figure or a close friendship? Will menstrual blood work on 2 females in this manner also?

I also did a blessing/prayer and said if she does not want to be my lover will she at least be better with me and or a mother figure as she is 20 years elder than me. Will menstrual blood still work for this? I found out she maybe moving and I do not want to lose contact with her....Will this bring us closer? I also want her to be like family to me also if she cannot be a lover in my life. I'm so heart broken. Please help!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi hellostar2,

Miss Cat already answered your question above. Did you read that post?

Your question: Will menstrual blood have an effect on a female who is lesbian/bisexual when the spell is done by another female?

Cat's reply: Yes.

Your question: Will it have an effect if the other woman is straight?

Cat's reply: No, because magic will not change a person's basic sexual preferences. It may draw attention, but unless the target woman is willing to enter into lesbian sex, she will simply be blind to it. Likewise, a straight woman feeding menstrual blood to a gay man is wasting her time.

In short, if the woman is straight, she's straight, and feeding her your menstrual blood won't change that. I really don't think it will help turn her into any sort of mother figure either. Menstrual blood isn't really used for that.

If you want to be friends with this woman so badly, why don't you just strike up a conversation with her and see how that goes? Then take small steps from there to build a relationship.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:54 pm

Thank you sisterjean. I am still devastated, but friends and family are helping me cope.

His friend used the condiment AGAIN. Thankfully as I said before, there isn't a lot of MB in it compared to how much of the condiment. I think I am going to get rid of it for now. My monthly is coming back soon and I can just put it directly in my target's food so ONLY he imbibes it.

I haven't noticed a difference in his friend, so I think I am in the clear.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:12 am

Hello, UnBound ,

I am so VERY sorry about your dog.

I pray that God gives you comfort in this time.

Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

hellostar2

Unread post by hellostar2 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:16 am

Hello,

Yes. Thank you i did get your replies. Well I would also like to give you more of an update - I can't really talk her as she tends to keep our conversations short and cuts out fast. Trust me I tried. Well I have been pleasant and she seems to be a little better with me; not like before, but she still is hard work but i see small very small changes in her. Now i'm a little FREAKED OUT, there was a time where she ate that tomato sauce with her boyfriend...so they both consumed my menstrual blood and I was wondering if this happens will HE end up breaking up with her or this cause a problem in their relationship? They ate my blood together not knowing it was in the food that was meant for her and or will this bring them closer together meaning they both ate my menstrual blood together? (just the two of them at the kitchen table together)

....and another thing if someone was to collect hair (from the head) say if I have mine and someone elses together in a ziploc bag will this also bind us? Also can having 2 peoples hair together in a ziploc bag make two people closer even as friends?

Thanks so much you guys are amazing with your support.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi hellostar2,

Well, just give it time. Real, meaningful friendships take time.

I wouldn't worry about your landlady breaking up with her boyfriend over the blood in the sauce. If you don't interact with the boyfriend very often, and aren't doing any other work to attract him, I don't think it will have much effect. If you're really worried, you could do some Cut and Clear work on the boyfriend, to cut any emotional attachments to him, but I don't think it's absolutely required:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

And no, if two people sit and eat your blood it's not going to draw them closer together. If the landlady fed her boyfriend her blood, *that* would draw them closer. And no, if two people's hairs are in a bag together, it's not going to bind them or make them friends. You have to do more than that; two hairs alone in a bag aren't a spell.

You can check out this subforum for more spells about friendship:

spells-to-attract-friends-keep-friends- ... 24263.html

Lilith Moon

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:00 am

Unbound, many sympathies on the passing of your beloved companion.

As for the MB situation....chill and take heart that you haven't seen any movement.

The following is my own opinion based upon experience and I am in no way saying that other people are incorrect in their beliefs...I believe that feeding MB has to be a dedicated act with intention behind it, just as wish any other type of working.

To be quite blunt, and sorry if the following is TMI, but I have had a couple of men 'accidentally' ingest mine and they were never bonded to me. I hadn't set out for them to be bonded and so nothing happened.

The special loved ones who I have targeted ARE bonded to me, with one still being so after 20 years...he still regularly contacts a third party asking how I am, and usually within a day or two or me thinking about him.

I liken it to laying powders to perhaps hot foot someone: hundreds of people may walk through it but it will only affect the person you are targeting.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Lovemae
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lovemae » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:01 am

Hi, im Lovemae
Im new here, i heard about menstrual love spell, and it's already 3 times i put my menstrual blood to my bf, last September 1 i put my menstrual in his coffee and he finished it, Now my questions is what's the effect or should i say how long it will effect the spell after he drink it? Thanks

Lovemae

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Hello, Lovemae ,

Welcome to the forum!!

This is not a permanent spell.

Some people do it every month.

he effects are different on each person.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. It's been a very rough time all around and I miss my furry baby so much. <3

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Hi UnBound,

You have my sincere sympathies as well. We love our fur babies like our children, and it never is easy to see them pass. I hope time will heal your heart.

My best wishes to you.

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 pm

What is a spell to keep a man only aroused by one? I brought a red penis candle already. What else would be needed?

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:39 am

Hi, I'm in need of some advice regarding tying ones nature.

A few months ago I took a pair of my underwear and a pair of my ex's underwear and tied them together, after tying them together I buried the underwear in my backyard. After doing so, I completely forgot about them, I literally just remembered a few minutes ago. I have been able to have sex with others but it isn't as enjoyable as having it with my ex, not sure if he feels the same way. Would this be an effect of the buried underwear? & was burying my underwear tied to his a wise idea?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice ,

Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe he's a fantastic lover?

Or maybe it is the spell. I don't know.

But what you did is a very common hoodoo practice. And I have not heard this type of report of this type of account.

Enjoy the sex!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blackgirlmagic
Newly Registered

Unread post by blackgirlmagic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:52 pm

hello. I'm new to this and I want to try the menstrual blood spell on my son's father. we are currently together and love each other very much but I want to be sure that he only wants to be with me and for a long time. my question is can I put the blood in any type of drink and how much would I use ? also how do I go about transferring the blood out of my body. I just had my baby by c section and the dr. advised me not to wear tampons until they clear me for my check up on my next visit.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:02 am

Hello, blackgirlmagic,

Don't use too much that he can see it or taste that there is a difference in his food or drink. It's better to hide it in dark drinks

Yu can mx it with spaghetti sauce, coffee, dark beverages, etc.

Some people will let it drop out of their vagina, others will stick their finger up their vagina to collect it and then smear it in the food or drink

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Also, Sty with Me spells can't hurt and can only help:

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:24 pm

hello, in need of advice! I am currently burning a red penis candle for my ex boyfriend who I am also working to break up with his current girlfriend and come back to me. I wrote his name on the candle covered, the candle with "love me" oil, his name 7 times on a brown piece of bag and a picture of me and him. I am currently in and out of my home spending the night at family members homes.. so I didn't want the candle to tip over and catch fire. so I forced the candle into a glass casing I previously used with only the tip of the candle hanging out of the casing. I came home and the candle had went out but the candle now looks like a regular red candle in the glass casing. I started the candle again because I thought that being that the top of the candle was hanging out. The candle started making popping noises.. I thought that was because of the oils on the candle. maybe that's why the candle went out. I left the candle burning overnight to return home and the top of the glass was covered in black soot and the candle was out. I started the candle again and the flame was really low. I kept checking to make sure the candle wasn't out. It eventually went out and I started it again. I lit it again and now its burning regularly. should I buy another penis candle and start the spell over or is it something I'm doing wrong?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, PrettyInPink02 ,

You turned the candle into a glass encased candle. So, you did a lot wrong and that's why you've had very bad results.

And leaving the candle unattended? That is really not good spell practice.

The figural candle should remain a figural candle. And if you can't stay with it, then don't perform the spell until you can spend time working it

Try this radio show for help with this type of spell:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-92114

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

FairyGodWitch

Unread post by FairyGodWitch » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:49 am

How would I go about baking dry MB flakes into cookies? My target will be in town tomorrow with some friends and I want him to eat it even if it means the rest of them will taste some too lol. I think it would be obvious if I said oh only HE can eat these cookies lmao

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Hello FairyGodWitch,

If you already have the dried blood, just put it in the cookies with the other dried ingredients. Just make sure it's a very small amount, so it can't be detected.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”