Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
HeactesHeart

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:11 am

Hi,

I think I would start with a honey jars for the " people skill guy" and your boss before I would make a doll. Honey Jars a GREAT and you can bring one to work hidden inside a pretty plant. You will be creating a sweet atmosphere around you and plants are great to magnify those happy intentions.
Have a honey jar at home too to work with candles.While your at it why not go to you Ancestors for help,they want the best for you , go to them.
I would then get a fixed Crown Of Success & Boss Fix candle from LM to enforce that work. :)
Just my two cents.

Good Luck.

YMHS,
C.

gandhi

Unread post by gandhi » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 am

Hi HH,
thanks for your reply...I had thought of a HJ but it will be hard to take anything in to work...all i have to put stuff at work is a small locker...would it suffice to put a HJ in it?..I dont know if i can get any personal concerns from the people involved but i will look for opportunities..not sure tho

How do I go to my ancestors for help? and how do i know which one to ask? i will search on LM pages but it would be great if you can provide 'hands on' tips as well...also any one who can give me more insight into what i want to get done.. my father passed away some 25 years ago...would he also qualify as an ancestor? i was very very close to him..?

Personally i am fascinated with the idea of using a doll baby if only for the purpose of having used one...and would like to use it for love/help from others...i also wonder about uising 2 doll babies for the purpose of bringing about reconciliation between 2 of my most favorite ppl in the world who do not get along(siblings)...i know i can use a HJ for this purpose, but if anyone has used 2 doll babies to manipulate a change for the better, i would like to hear about it and how you did it...

thanks!

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:33 am

Thankyou everyone for your help. Catherine... I have had your book for A long time. I love it. Today I clicked on your page. this was the first time for me to see that and your picture. So glad I did... Makes me feel closer. Blessing to all. K

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 am

But, now I'm worried.. he's angry and misreable and I think the venting I did to the doll may have turned him against me. I don't know what to say to it now. After flipping out and tellng it (him) I hope he is misreable, etc. I think the days of it ever accepting sweet talk may be gone. Coco, I see that you would put yours in some powdered sugar to sweeten it up. Do you think if I did that, it might soften him up again? He deserved what he got.. but I may have gone overboard.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:29 am

when i call the spirit of my target i put one hand in the other hand crossed i invoke his spirit 3X and my whole body start shaking for few seconds then i get a light headache and i feel weak. my question is,what is that? maybe my target feel the same? please i need some advice.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am

Dearest Suzy,

First ,take a DEEP BREATH, exhale...Okay ? All is not lost, anger and misery is the opposite side of the coin of love and passion. There is still hope.
First , get a reading from Miss Cat or Elvyra Love ,they are the Professionals . While you wait for your reading do a cleansing. Start with a salt rub if that's all you have on hand but order some proper cleaning from LM ask Greg or Angela to help the really know their stuff. Also look up 'cleaning' on this forum there are lots of great suggestions. I would also smoke your doll with incense and brush it down with salt to remove any residual negativity. The next step is prayer and forgiveness.
This includes forgiving yourself for venting your anger (justified or not ) on a love doll.
After you have smoked and and salted the doll ( this is the recipe portion of doll-work ) get out some healing herbs ,some soft music and white or pink candles.
You are going to put that doll in Intensive Care. Speak softly and sing to it,let it sleep with you,wrap it in your panties to reconnect with love. Then as Conjourman has suggested before ,put that doll under a bowl and prayerfully light an anointed love/healing candle on the bowl. I would take it a step further and refer to the Restoration Psalms 45 & 46 & 72 and them recited them over the doll/bowl.
I hope this helps. Remember you have people here to help.

Best Wishes,

C.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi,

Have you done a cleansing before you worked the doll? Try that first,just to remove any unwanted energy you may have picked up.
Try that Thirteen Herb from LM . I would also order some Chinese Wash to cleanses your work area. Maybe get a reading too.

Hope that helps.

Love and Light,
C.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Dear TheUsurper,

You have such a good relationship with Saint Martha. Petition Saint Martha to help you with this problem.
Ask her if she can dominate this part of the doll work to keep you grounded and centered. I would also do some work with St. Micheal
to protect you and your work.

Good Luck my friend.
C.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:27 pm

I don't believe Saint Martha would be good to dominate a situation like that, in my experience she works on people, men more then woman, but not less tangible things like situations. If you have a relationship you can still of course pray to her for comfort and guidance, she is a Catholic Saint after all.

Also
theusurper wrote:when i call the spirit of my target i put one hand in the other hand crossed i invoke his spirit 3X and my whole body start shaking for few seconds then i get a light headache and i feel weak. my question is,what is that? maybe my target feel the same? please i need some advice.
Some people just get headaches after concentrating hard on something, the way one would with a doll, its not necessarily a sign of anything at all. But if it is I would say that your target is fighting back or is protected. Maybe even doing reversing work, I suggest you do, or lacking the talent or ability to step back from the situation, have done a reading.

That's just what my gut says tho.

Good Luck
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi! HD,i would like to know what kind of reversing work you suggest to do.I have schedule for a reading in few weeks.yes, i think he's protected.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:26 pm

theusurper,

Oh! I'm sorry, I meant perhaps he, or someone working on his behalf, might be working something like reversing on you. Not that you should do reversing work. Terribly sorry about that.
HRCC Student #1559

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:49 pm

'You know i'm pretty sure nobody is working reversing on me, but i'm sure he's protected.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Dear HailDiscordia / Turnsteel,

I agree about St. Martha she is very much concrete male domination. Yet, I was thinking that Theuserper has worked with this Saint quite a bit.

Since has an established relationship petitioning Saint Martha may help while she waits for her reading with Miss Cat.

I was also wondering if holding load stones would help. I find them very grounding. What you think?

C.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

HeactesHeart wrote:Dear HD,

I agree about St. Martha she is very much concrete male domination. Yet, I was thinking that Theuserper has worked with this Saint quite a bit.
Since has an established relationship petitioning Saint Martha may help while she waits for her reading with Miss Cat.
Give it a shot, who knows, but i don't hold out too much hope for that.
HeactesHeart wrote:I was also wondering if holding load stones would help. I find them very grounding. What you think?
They are not at all used for that in conjure, they are used to draw things, and I hold no truck with modern crystal/stone magic so I can not comment on using lodestones for "grounding". But I'm ot against trying things out, and if it helps with you, or helps theusurper, fantastic :D
HRCC Student #1559

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Coco,

thanks for the advice.. so, I have soothed the doll and things are back on the mend. I fed the doll whiskey with honey and sprinkled it with sugar. Spoke sweet to it and started a corresponding honey jar. I have to say, things are not "hot and heavy" again but they are kind and gentle.. something we haven't had in a long time. Maybe in a week or so I will try to heaten things up, but for now I am happy just to have us speaking kindly with each other.

I also am going to make a huge effort to disconnect my emotions from my work. I like immediate results; which I tend to get when I'm doing anger motivated work; love work requires a softer touch and a lot more patience on my part.

So, things are turning around but I'm going to work this slow and steady and see how that goes. If he does something wrong, I will put the doll away for a few days and try distance.. and I won't expect immediate results.. progress goes at its own speed.

silvcrystal

Unread post by silvcrystal » Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 am

DOL-FLA-REOP Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Stuffed but Unfixed $20.00
DOL-FLA-RESE Doll Poppet Red Flannel Love Doll, Fixed (send name & personal item) $50.00

These are found in the "complete inventory" Can somebody please tell me what is stuffed ( what kind of herbs and roots, ) in these doll poppets? thank you!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue May 04, 2010 6:59 am

oh great!! i couldnt find any dollbabies in the catalog and thought LM didnt sell any! woohoo! which one would be good for cleansing? a love one?
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm just throwing this out there and any suggestions are appreciated. Anyone ever try to do a doll baby for a dead person? I've had success with doing them on living people. I have someone very close to me who is dead. I was thinking of creating the doll baby with some herbs, some of the dirt from their grave, and a personal effect of theirs. To use it in a way of carrying it with me and feeling in contact with them. This is someone I was extremely close to (not a celebrity, etc). Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this or tried it. I do have an altar with a candle, graveyard dirt, etc. but wanted something even closer.

Many thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 04, 2010 8:56 pm

I haven't heard of it being used in dollbaby work, but I know some people work with the spirits of the dead in container spells. You can use graveyard dirt in a mojo bag to help you commune better with the spirit in question, or have them lend their aid to a particular work.

Acacia Leaf is great for such work as well. You can include it in the mojo hand, or burn some as incense along with some Althaea.

Vandal is another amazing herb for spirit work.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Thank you for the info conjureMan...I do not wish to personally use the information right now, but it is pretty great to read more info on the subject. Thanks for your help here!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 7:08 am

Conjure Man, Thank you so much for the advice. This is for my twin who I wish to have closer communion with. I will try the bag (instead of a doll). I think I will handmake something and I definetly have the althea and acacia. I may even add some myrrh. Lots of research to do!! I just want something I can carry with me versus an altar. I never knew about container spells of the dead, so I appreciate the info.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Best
SuzyP

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Wed May 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Not sure if you done this too, but in addition to what Conjure Man said I would add a clear glass or bowl of water on your altar as well as an additional aid to help draw the spirits.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed May 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Yes, thank you. I keep fresh water and flowers on her altar. I just wanted a "container" spell so that I could carry it with me to bring me some peace or connection with her. The altar doesn't travel well. :lol:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:02 am

Ive done various things with clay including babydolls. Get the crayola natural drying kind....it works great.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu May 06, 2010 6:24 am

Protip from a puppeteer/sculptor: If you're going to embed objects in a clay doll, I've found that the air-drying PaperClay (it's a brand name, it's usually available near the Sculpey/Fimo at Michaels or Joann's crafts) is the most forgiving and it has the advantage of not shrinking as it dries. Real clay loses moisture as it dries, and so you run the risk of cracks/ruptures. PaperClay dries in about 2 days, at which point it needs a layer of ACRYLIC* varnish to make it waterproof, if that's what you're needing it to do. Crayola air-drying clay has some problems over the long run with fading and the color can leech out and get into anything it touches if it's touching it for a long time.

Another trick of the trade is "Gorilla Glue", which is a wonderful glue that I recommend to EVERYBODY for these sorts of projects. It is the strongest and most powerful glue money can buy. I tend to use it for screw-eyes, chain clips and karabiners, since it's rarely a good idea to put hardware into a sculpture before it dries.

Also, one more thing: if you're looking for a doll with a lot of flexibility, Fimo produces a line of bendable clay, that basically those need old Gumby style wire bendy dolls. You can make your doll baby literally "tie itself in knots" if that boosts your spell. They also make a line of glow in the dark Fimos, which I haven't played with yet.

If/when I go for the Lucky Mojo certification, I might actually take up doll baby and amulet sculpture, since this is literally my line of work. I also know quite a bit about acrylic casting, lapidary, metalsmithing, etc, so if anybody has any interests in these subjects, PLEASE contact me and I can advise. I know a lot about this stuff, it's my passion.

*It needs to be noted that acrylic is mandatory with PaperClay, it will melt with an oil based varnish. Once it's varnished, it can then be dumped in water, run through the wash, buried, whatever, with no harm done. If, of course, you want it to be harmed, that's your business!
HRCC Student #2174G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu May 06, 2010 7:51 am

cogdis: that was some serious info about the topic! You know your stuff....thanks for sharing!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu May 06, 2010 11:26 am

wow thats really great stuff right there! so many ideas to work with and of course so many herbs and powders that LM makes.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 pm

I just might have to put up some of my sculptures here so you folks know what I work with. Right now I'm experimenting heavily with various precious metal leafing possibilities, as well as Precious Metals Clay, which is for advanced use (you'll need a kiln and prior metalsmithing experience to use it). PMC is a sort of clay that can be sculpted, stamped, whatver you like, but once you put it in the kiln, the clay actually melts and evaporates, leaving a matrix of gold/silver/platinum left that fuses together and retains the shape of the original sculpt. It actually has the potential to change the way amulets and talismans are made forever, since you have the possibility of making a one-off individualized token every time, instead of having to make a new mold every time you want a new design. It may be a few years before PMC is made commonly available as an option, and it remains pricey. However, gone are the days when the only amulets available were in pewter.

There's some quiet mad science going on in the areas of polymer physics, I've only been working for about ten years now, and things have changed so rapidly and wildly that we can do things never dreamt of before. There may come a day pretty soon when you just dial up a jeweler, request an amulet, and it'll be done and in the mail by the end of the day. Solomonic magic is going to explode in popularity.
HRCC Student #2174G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Solomonic magick is already popular in my book ;-).

Talismans and pentacle making may take off, but traditional grimoire conjuring will continue to be worked with by a small minority. Not everyone has the discipline, nor the patience for it.

cognitivedissonance
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu May 06, 2010 11:25 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Solomonic magick is already popular in my book ;-).

Talismans and pentacle making may take off, but traditional grimoire conjuring will continue to be worked with by a small minority. Not everyone has the discipline, nor the patience for it.
True that!

I should find a weaponsmith to team up with, though, and go into business. Those swords and athames are the trickiest thing about the entire process.
HRCC Student #2174G

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Fri May 07, 2010 1:19 am

I agree that Solomon magic is already popular, there are many high street shops in the UK selling the seals and with the rise of CNC machines its easier to get the fine detail at a low cost.

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 pm

About a year and a half ago, I had a doll made. The target is my boyfriend, and yes we are still together. My intention is to get him to give me money (as stated in an earlier thread). The question that I forgot to ask, was can I make, or do I need to make a new doll to attempt my goal? The current doll that I have is black, and I gave the person who made it some personals from my boyfriend, and I was told that I could work the doll for this money. Well, to make a long story short, it never worked, and he hasn't given me any money yet. I mean not like he used to years before the doll idea. Yes, he's loaded. I feel like I am begging these days. Anyway, the old doll is under my bed, and he has never seen it. Is that doll dead because I haven't touched it for almost two years, or can I awake it? I would think that I would be better off making a new one myself, since I have been educating myself with the LM website. Because I really don't know what herbs are included in that doll, but I do know what personals are in the doll? By reading my previous thread, I did order everything that I was advised to make a new doll. My shipment has not arrived yet from LM. But please advise on what I should do with the old one. Any advice? or super powers? LOL!

Thanks so much,
TRC12

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Tue May 11, 2010 4:52 pm

how should I dispose of these items. I generally know how to dispose of the remnants of my work.. but since I am not actually complete with it.. just restarting it with new materials I wasn't sure if there would be a different procedure. Also since the doll baby has the spirit of my target i am not sure how to dispose of it and if I do, how will disposing it affect the new doll ( I am ordering it from LM).

Thanks.

GIFTEDHANDS

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm

I previously made a doll and stuffed it with several personal concerns oils & all the things that it should be stuffed with. I baptised the doll and everything but I fell that I just had no results with it at all. ( i baptsed it several times) yes as the same person!
i talked to it and everything.

Anyway it just didnt work! what do I do with now?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

This has been discussed here doll-baby-disposal-t3655s60.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Doll baby disposal discussed here doll-baby-disposal-t3655s60.html and honey jar discussed here http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed May 12, 2010 5:31 am

Hi TRC12,

Before making another doll ,get a reading from Miss Cat , Elvyra Love or any of the fine Root Workers from LMs directory.

In the mean time consider asking Saint Martha for help in Dominating your man with matters of money.

Good Luck,

Coco

TRC12

Unread post by TRC12 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks HeactesHeart,

When you received your readings, did you send your picture to the reader first? Or do I ask for a specific type of reading? What kind of reading is the one you think I can benefit from the most? Thanks

TRC12

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 am

I would call Lucky Mojo and ask them . If you are getting a reading from Miss Cat or Elvyra Love you can ask at Lucky Mojo. While you wait for your reading I would have them set a St. Martha or a Fast Luck Candle to get things going.Just a thought. ; )

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 am

Wow this is interesting to know an effigy can work for any purpose...
Just out of curiousity I am wondering if a black doll--infused with a lot of negativity and bad herbs---also have the opposite result if spoken to in love?
Or could an effigy you create of yourself be created and used to fulfil any purpose?
Not that I want to do either---but i am very curious?
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed May 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello again,

I already have a doll baby made on a target to keep a specific promise that has not yet come to pass but not because of him, we have to wait for other things to happen before that promise becomes an issue so I'm not all that positive of it's success but I don't doubt it either. The issue is, on a normal daily bases he'll say he'll do something and then won't and it's becoming really upsetting for me. I don't think he does it on purpose (at least i really hope not) but can I make a doll baby that will make him keep his word every time and not just on one particular promise? Also, if I do make one for him to keep his word every time, should I keep the one for the specific promise or dissemble it and integrate that promise into the general promise keeping doll? Is this making any sense?
Like, example, yesterday we made lose plans for a lunch date, it is now way past lunch time and I haven't gotten so much as a text from him yet. I'd really like that kind of thing to stop.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 19, 2010 12:34 pm

I'll let others speak to the doll-baby issue, but using a combo of Compelling and I Dominate My Man might help make him keep his promises to you!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu May 20, 2010 6:37 pm

If I am unable to get I Dominate My Man, will Do As I Say oil work?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 6:26 am

Yes, that's a good one too.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 am

Suppose I need Do As I Say for a skull candle but don't have it on hand, would Bend Over or Commanding be a better substitute? (I already have Controlling oil)
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri May 21, 2010 6:55 am

I would say Bend Over would be a better substitute, personally. It is very harsh, though, so be aware of that. But others' may have differing opinions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Here's a way to think about it that may help you decide which product to use. Controlling will give you control over their thoughts and actions and Essence of Bend Over will have them bending over backwards to do what you want and to please you.

You can of course use a mix of products to fine tune the effect you wish to create.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm

I have just made my first doll baby, and i believe it's a pretty good one :D . my question now is how often should i be talking to him? and should i be having a conversation or telling him what i want him to think and feel?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 26, 2010 6:11 pm

That is completely up to you and what feel right within tradition. Some people work dollies daily some people on specific days, some people only once a week. Some will work them daily until they see movement then tone it down.

Once you've made a doll baby it *is* that person. You are working directly on their spirit so you give it commands, tell it what to think, what to say, what to do etc. Of course, speaking to it and having a conversation with it does have a powerful effect. If it someone you know talk about old times and memories and you'll be surprised to find those same memories occuring to your target. The point is work the dollie. Talk to it, command it, but work it for results.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Thank you conjureman, I did all the research to make a proper doll baby, I just wasnt clear with how to work it. I also read that i should wrap him up in my panties, is that also good?

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm

You could wrap the doll in your panties. You could make something to represent you and tie it to the doll. You could put it in a "home" decorated with pictures of the two of you. Any of the above can work or you can be creative.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:00 pm

Can this doll work for in laws to like you more? Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 am

Have you gotten a reading on the situation? Sounds to me that the guy is having his cake and eating it too. Are there kids involved between him and the girl? Is that why he's staying? If there aren't kids, then there's really no good excuse for his behavior, and both of you gals are being played.

I would get a reading to get the truth. If the reading shows that there's actually a chance for you, then go ahead with the work. If the reading shows that he's just a cheater, then you'd be better off Cut and Clearing and working to draw a suitable partner to yourself.

In my opinion, for doll-baby work you REALLY need personal concerns, because you're not just trying to target the person, you're basically creating a second body for that person's spirit to reside in. Though strong enough workers could make a photo do.

Kelleygirl

Unread post by Kelleygirl » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:41 am

No children involved...... I hear what your saying..... I personally feel, that he does have alot of feelings for me. He is in a comfort zone. When he goes home, he goes into "home" mode. There is nothing to rock the boat right now. I think also the other girl is in her comfort zone, because she has no rent to pay, and contributes very little financially to the household, therefore saving alittle cash. So you thnk I can do it with just a photo.? I could get flowers, grass, dirt, whatever out of there yard.. Would that be helpful???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 am

Well, the dirt's not really going to be any help for the dolly. You want DNA if at all possible in there. I mean, you can try it with just a picture, for sure.

If you can get the outside of their place you could get break-up powder and spread it where they will walk, or do a break-up bottle and bury it on their yard.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 am

you can try as Devi said with a photo cause it is a person concern, as you are probably aware, public hair, semen, things of that nature are stronger, you need a connection. But also the reading is necessary for direction in this matter.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

I am about to do a reverse doll to reverse a spell that has been cast. What should I stick in my doll other than reversing powder, knot weed, and poppy seeds? I see herbs for the evil eye, but should I use that to reverse a spell?
Ask, Believe, Receive!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Blackberry Leaves, Salt, Black Peppers are great for reversing. You can also add crab shell powder.

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by hoodooTom » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 am

Can a dollbaby that is being used for love and attraction of a specific person then be used for hexing and cursing? I've now seen it being done by a close friend. I told him he needs to get a reading to get his answer but he just decided to use the same doll and instead of love ingredients and oils he switched them over to nasty stuff cuz the girl is not going to be with him. The girl is doing some pretty mean stuff to his daughter, and that's why I told him to get his reading. He just went full force into doing all sorts of hex/curse/crossing stuff.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Yikes! well I can't blame him for wanting to ambush someone for messing with his daughter. That would send me from 0 to 60 as well. BUT to me I do not think it would be effective for him to do that with the doll. I mean its kinda like getting a candle that you already burned half way for love with ingredients in it, and then switching that same candle to a crossing candle. I personally would make a new doll. It would be more effective. In addition, he might want to do some reversing work rather than crossing. It would just send all the negativity the person is aiming towards his daughter back to them.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”