• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 am

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread postby meliab » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:45 am

So I took your advice Miss Aida and I am waiting for the Court Case Honey jar and brown candles to come in the mail. Thank you so so much. I wanted to know, now I bought a beef tongue (this thing was $12 bucks), do you think that I should try to do this spell as well? I have all of the attorneys names, all of the parents names, I even have the grandparent of one of the father's names, plus the judge. Also would it be wise to place the judge's name on the tongue to shut him up or no? I want to speed up the case and I want for the case to be in my favor. It is a lot of people involved. I don't have everyone's photos but I do have majority of everyone's photos and birth dates. I even have some addresses. I even some legal council's addresses.
meliab

Unread postby natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Hello meliab,

My understanding of the beef tongue work is to shut people up so they can't argue their case and will be tongue tied so the judge will rule against them. So in your beef tongue I would place any people who you want to not be able to speak. If the judge is favorable to you I would suggest not putting the judge in there. Also if you have your own attorney I would not put that person in there either. I think I heard you mention that you did not think an attorney would be able to help you but I would recommend getting legal advice from one if you can. Court case work can be really intensive so if it is within your ability to do so I recommend hiring a professional worker as well.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starlight1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:28 pm

I have 3 children all boys under 5 pass two years I'm usually the one buying diapers wipes clothes going out to eat birthday gifts etc

we've been homeless twice now we okay but I shouldn't have to struggle at all..I'm currently working a better paying job so next 2 checks to move into my own place by mid January..

Their dad misses the youngest baby important doctor appts sometimes,don't have money ever except to do what he want to do with it,he don't buy them diapers wipes clothes take them out.. All he does is watch them bc of me working and taking the youngest to half his doctors appointments. The middle child comes back cursing and imitated something bad he seen his dad do but I never told their dad about it..

Now my children dad goes to another state on the weekends and is supposedly moving there next month too.. Once I get my own place I plan on putting him on child support so that I'm guaranteed financial help but here's where my problem lies..

My boyfriend and family lives in Nigeria and they are ready for us to come as well as we're ready to move to stay..we're not moving until end of summer next year bc I want to save,establish myself, and get everything together here first.. The important people in my life know my plans to move and the messy people don't and I won't tell them so they can throw obstacles my way like they've tried to do before..

How do I get their dad to either go along with us all moving and sign papers that its okay without retaliating or me getting full custody all together of them? Any advice and suggestions welcome

I was thinking honey influence jar,skull candles, court candles,and beef tongue to silence them.

I know its a big step and move but I feel its the best decision for us.we'll be out of this corrupt country, around a family that loves and wants is around, and being abroad is good for children to learn differences
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Hi starlight1,

I'm sorry you're going through this. Your ideas about honey jar, skull candles, court candles and beef tongue are all correct. You're on the right path. I would start the honey jar now, and work skull candles on him with Ifluence oil to get him to come around to your way of thinking.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Then work the court candles and beef tongue as your court appearance draws near.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starlight1 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:51 am

Well I haven't done any work yet my boyfriend and family is very excited to visit us and for us to move but now all of a sudden my kids dad dropping hints of us working together again and him doing better in life..but I don't want him I'm happy with who I'm with

When I mentioned staying in Africa he said no bc he couldn't see the boys often as he want which making it difficult on me leaving..

What should I do to convince him or make him to sign the permission papers to leave and he be alright with it? I'll curse him if I have to !!
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Hello, starlight1,

As Miss Athena had already stated, use the influence skull candle spell. It's here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell to help boyfriend get custody of his kids

Unread postby capricorncutie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:42 pm

Hi. Here's our situation: My boyfriend has been fighting for custody of his 2 kids for the past 2 years. The mother is very careless and often puts the kids in an unsafe environment. In 2014 (prior to establishing custody) ordered an investigation by Friend of the Court. The psychologist that did the investigation recommended the kids live with us, however, the judge threw it out and ruled in favor of the Mom. My boyfriend was given joint legal and physical with visitation the first 3 weekends of the month, the entire summer and alternating holidays. Over the past 2 months the Mom has started dating a violent criminal and has even moved him into her house. My boyfriends daughter has been telling us many things that are causing us to really worry about their safety. In December my boyfriend filed a petition to change custody because of what is going on. The judge (for once) was on his side and came down hard on his ex for dating a repeat criminal and referred the case to FOC again for an investigation. We are still waiting for it to be scheduled. Over the past month his daughter has told us more horror stories and that prompted my boyfriend to file for an emergency temporary custody ex parte. A hearing was scheduled for Feb. 29th, however, yesterday he received a call saying that it has been moved to March 14th. His ex wife retained an attorney but he is stuck going at this alone because we just don't have the money to retain a lawyer ourselves. We have called Child Protective Services but they haven't done much. Is there some kind of spell that we can do to help the judge and FOC see that the kids need to be removed from their Mom's home asap?
capricorncutie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello, capricorncutie ,

I am so very sorry that this is happening.

First, you need an influence skull candle spell on the social workers involved in the case: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I would also do the same for the judges.

The, please read through the pages on this thread

Also, here is a page that can help tremendously: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

This is just terrible.

Please perform protection spells on the children also: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Here is a copy and paste I took from Lucky Mojo's patron Saints page:

Childhood Rape Victims Saint Dymphna
Children St. Nicholas
Infant of Prague
Guardian Angel

I hope this may help.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Child Custody and CHild Support

Unread postby Leo2006 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello All,

I am new o this forum.

I have a friend who was made to pay child support by the mother of his child even though he takes care of his son. She did it cause she was being petty.

Plus, she has custody of their son even though she does not take care of him. Meaning the child lives with her. She just wants him to get free assistance from the government.

Lawyer fees are too expensive for the father.

Is there a spell to have her take him off child support and allow the child to live with the father instead?

Thanks in advance.
Leo2006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, Leo2006 ,

So, you want her to do all of these things of her own volition? Is this correct?

You would definitely have o go with domination products and spells:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html

www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence-of-bend-over.html

This will take more than a "one-time" spell. You will have to keep working one issue at a time. Then, move on to the next demand.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leo2006 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:29 am

Thanks Miss Aida for replying back.

There is no court case open at this time. But, they did had one open 4-5 years ago. I may add that she is trying to get social security check on the child even though nothing is wrong with him. She is very lazy and prefers the government to give her free money. She has his school diagnose the son with Depression. The father is extremely upset cause he did not consent to it and told her not to do that but she went ahead anyways. The father has a lawyer from the past but, he does have money to take her back to court. To be honest, the son is better off living with the father instead.

My questions:

1) What can I use on her to make her STOP giving her son these depression pills anymore?

2) What is the way without the courts to make her give the father the custody of the child?

3) Do you think a white or black skull will work on her to influence her mind to think otherwise?
Leo2006

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, by Leo2006 »

I will answer your questions after each question:

1) What can I use on her to make her STOP giving her son these depression pills anymore? -Take him to a different Doctor for an evaluation and diagnosis (second opinion)

2) What is the way without the courts to make her give the father the custody of the child? -I gave you that answer above

3) Do you think a white or black skull will work on her to influence her mind to think otherwise?-White

I hope this helps

Take care and wishing the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Leo2006 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:53 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida.
Leo2006

Unread postby redheart » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 am

I have a child support order. I am supposed to recieve a certain amount every 2 weeks from the Father's employer. Since may 11 I have not been receiving what is put in the order. I have been in contact with child support customer service. Who tells me they have sent out a letter to the employer to pay me the right amount. Which the employer has not respond to. This is the second time they sent out a letter. And I am being told to wait another month to see if the employer is going to follow the order. Until another month child support can not take any further action. Is there something I can do to get the employer to pay what the child support order says. Yes the father does make enough for the employer to follow the order
redheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, redheart ,

Did you read the 8 pages here on this thread?

There's advice on what to do here. The only difference is that you place the spells on the employer.

PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby redheart » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Yes I have. The problem with some of the things I can do on here. I'm not sure if they would work my problem is with a city employer. I was thinking of the pay me now candle and st. Expedite. Just the information I have on my child support order is just the city of new York and the address of where they are located. Would that be enough information
redheart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Hi redheart,

You can substitute the employer's name for the names included in the spells in this thread, as Miss Aida suggested.

Alternatively, your Pay Me/St Expedite idea would help. Either way, just use the name of his employer if that is where your money should be coming from.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-expedite.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redheart » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Thank you so much Miss Athena
redheart

Unread postby Hailey09 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:21 am

I'm trying to get help for my bf but I'm not sure what route to take. He has an autistic son that's 8. The son doesn't speak in words, he sounds like a toddler is the best way to describe it and he's still in diapers. Now when we have the son with us, my bf works with him using the bathroom and even talking. The issue is the mother doesn't carry the work we put in at our home, to hers. She's even mentioned that she didn't want him hanging around other children and was PISSED about my 7yo daughter getting the son a Christmas gift. It brings my bf to tears when we discuss the condition of their son. Now that I'm in the pic and trying to find ways to help i.e. family counseling for them, therapy for the son, programs and such, she's giving him a hard time with visitation. Her behavior affects him and then it affects him and I. I thought of a sweetening jar but I need something in addition to that. So what I ultimately want is:

1. Her allowing my bf scheduled visitation
2. Her more open to the support I suggested
3. Her open to the son spending time with my daughter and as I a blended family
4. My bf courage to demand better treatment of their special needs son

Any suggestions?
Hailey09

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello Hailey09,

I'm sorry you and your boyfriend are having to deal with all this. I hope it all turns out for you.

You are definitely on the right track with a sweetening jar. Because at the end of the day, she will still be the boy's mother, and you all have to cooperate and work together. So I'd recommend starting that right away.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you want some work to add to the honey jar, I'd suggest scrolling up through the many pages in this thread—it's full of ideas.

I'm concerned about her behavior that you're describing, though. Not working to teach an autistic child how to speak, use the bathroom and socialize with other children, as well as denying them required therapies, is neglectful and borderline abusive. If she continues acting this way, in addition to denying your boyfriend visitation, you may have to get the courts or at least a mediator involved. If things go that way, you might want to look at this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

crazy child support/custody case

Unread postby rataylor » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Hello everyone,
I need some advice, my husband and I have one child together and he has a daughter from another relationship. He has had his daughter since she was born (she’s almost 8 now) up until she was 5 when her mom never returned her from a weekend visit (at the time we didn’t have anything with the court).

Fast forward to last year when we were in court trying to get custody she admitted to his mom that his daughter was not his and sent a picture of his daughter and the guy that’s supposed to be her real father and how stupid he was for trying get custody of someone else’s child and that she always wins ect. She later retracted that and it never got brought up in court and at the time he didn’t do a paternity test.

During our battle in court she kept up the confusion and mind games with my stepdaughter and this real daddy deal.

We ended up doing an at home paternity test and it came back that my Husband is not the father. This really hurt him because he genuinely loves and cares for this little girl which is why I think he’s been stagnant bringing this up in court.
She ended up getting domiciliary custody because of my husband’s work schedule (he’s away a lot and we weren’t married at the time). She has been very inconsistent with letting her come over and had been holding over his head that he doesn’t pay child support he’s see her when he starts paying ect.

In January we got a letter for a child support hearing scheduled for May.
In March while his “daughter” was with us she had lost of bruises on her back, arms and legs, she confided in me that she been being “touched in her private places” by her mom’s husbands teenage sons and that her mom and stepdad both knew about it and just told her to tell them not to do that to her if they tried to do it again. I was horrified and heartbroken. At the time my husband was away with work. I took pictures of her back and made a report to child services but I had to let her go back to her mom because I have no rights to keep her with me.
After that visit her mom didn’t let her come back for quite some time. Child Services has only followed up with us once and told me that it takes up to two months for an investigation to be complete. I know for sure that they’ve gone to my stepdaughter’s school but we haven’t heard anything else.

My husband got laid off at the end of March and is still out of work. When he went to court in May he asked for a DNA test and her mom was like he signed some type of paper work. He is on the birth certificate but I don’t know of any other paper work he has signed. He was summons to pay $100 a month and another hearing was set for this past Monday where. They want him to pay $1500 a month basing this off of his salary when he was working.

Everything that this woman has done has been done with malice intent and to hurt him. She doesn’t have custody of her other kids. We’ve spoken with a lawyer and it was suggested that we petition to have him disavowed based on the fraud of the mother.

I honestly don’t feel as though she doesn’t even want this little girl and is only holding on to her for monetary gain. My step daughter has been with us since May before school let out.

Can anyone suggest something I can do so that the truth comes out in court about paternity and that my husband doesn’t have to pay all this money in child support and that my step daughter remains protected?
rataylor

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello, rataylor ,

OMG, what a horrible story. I am sick to my stomach. And absolutely APPALLED and shocked that protective services di not take the child away immediately. I've never heard of them allowing a child to go back (especially after suspected sexual abuse).

What has your attorney said about all of this?

First, out the bitch in a mirror box spell (you will find the picture on the page I am about to give you): www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Also, take a look at the court case page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And to brig out the truth here is a forum page on this subject: forum.luckymojo.com/bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473.html

And here is a contribution (you didn't ask but she deserves it): www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html

I hope things work out.

Praying for that poor child.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rataylor » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:38 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for your response and suggestions I purchased my supplies yesterday and the remaining today to get my work started.

Our child protection services system here is very flawed and the worker to case ratio is unbelievable which is a huge part of the problem. I just heard back from them this morning and it seems like the person who was working the case is no longer with the agency and the case seem like it's in space some where. I was informed by the gentleman who returned my call that a supervisor would get back with me.

A few days ago it hit my mind that maybe my stepdaughter's mom is doing root work on my husband (she's Caribbean) and I thought about the line she's always spewing out at him (i'll always win) almost as though is a chant or mantra.

Today when I was getting my supplies I spoke with the owner of the shop and asked if he could for me and my thoughts seem to have been confirmed that she is doing work on us and it's seems to be all about money.

Putting everything that has happened in our lives as of recently in prospective and finding out today that the case worker mysteriously doesn't work there any more and right before I had my reading my husband was calling me and right afterwards the new lawyer that we consulted with and had been trying to reach called me right afterwards seems to me to bring things in fulls circle and I need to get to work protecting my family and defeating this evil woman.

The lawyer we had before basically got beat up in the court room.

I took pictures of the bruises on my stepdaughter body and our conversation was recorded when she told me what was going on( I didn't know what she was going to tell me but she talks to me often about what goes on and has dropped quite a few bombs on me and I just wanted to have something to back me up) you would think that with all of this evidence that something different would have went on.

I hate that there's a child caught in the middle of this because I know how much my husband loves his little girl we all do but I don't think any of this is fair to him or the little girl. This woman is trying to hurt my husband but she's ruining her daughter's life for the future.
rataylor

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:09 am

Hello, rataylor,

Have you considered contacting a newspaper or a television news station?

Honestly, there doesn't seem to be a logical reason why this happened to your attorney.

I pray that things work out for you and everybody involved.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rataylor » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:59 am

Miss Aida,

Thanks for your response. No I hadn't considered that at all. When I said our attorney got "beat up" in the court room I didn't mean that in a literal sense just that she wasn't strong enough to deal with what we are dealing with.
rataylor

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Athena on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:03 pm.
Reason: Posted links to outside website

Child custody case and vinegar jar

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:21 am

1) I need to know how to do a vinegar jar to turn a judge, a case worker, a GAL, a CLS attorney, and my two children against their two caregivers.

2) I want to turn the legal people into one poppet and my two children into separate poppets and make them all turn against the two caregivers and favor me so I can reunify with my children.

What suggestions does anyone have? How can I return the children to me?
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 ,

Welcome to the forum

Please take a look through the forum and get get familiar with where things are posted. Then, look at what people have said prior to asking about it.

here are over 50 pages on vinegar jars:

general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

Also, you cannot make a poppet to represent more than one person. Sorry!

Please take a look at the posts here to find out what others have recommended for this type of case.

Wishing you the very best with this situation

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:27 pm

So next month is the advisory hearing and then they will move forward and try to terminate my parental rights. They are saying that a deep bond exists between the caregivers and my children and they would be better off there, that I lack insight because I allowed their father to have contact with them when he has not followed his case plan and is an addict. This is why I need something to manifest that there is no bond that a 2 year old and a one year old could have with them. When kids are that young they will be attached to anyone that takes care of them. Also, the GAL says that my daughter is gaining weight because she weighs 19.02 lbs. She weighed 19 lbs even when they took her. Then she said when she went to the dr a few days after she was taken she weighed just over 18 lbs. She had already lost weight when they took her. They tried to say she's a small baby. People thought my daughter was a year old when she was like 7 months old. She was always big. I need some help.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 ,

You may want to try a influence spell on the decision maker

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I pray that all these people see the light

I also hope that your attorney is doing something abut this. Especially the weight los. That is TERIBLE!

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brokelion » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 pm

hello

im looking for something to help in a custody battle to get my children back. there are a lot of factors so ill try to give an edited version to keep it short,

i was in an abusive relationship and had 2 children with her. severe acts of violence towards us led me to flee with the kids. it went to court, she told lies, got her friends to lie, got a crooked lawyer, her family has influence in legal and political circles. the judge told lies to back up her lies and broke a good many laws. she got the kids and i was punished!

she continues to abuse them emotionally and with violence. she uses them as a weapon to torture me. the kids often plead in tears to come back to me. before all this i cared for them full time while she did whatever she wanted

ive had extraordinary bad luck with everything ive tried to do to fix the judges mistake. the police are now trying to punish me! my kids told me she has a large and very old black magic book, kind of explains some of her strange actions and the outcome

there is another hearing at court as well as an expert to interview us. the 'expert' has not shown up and is way over double the maximum time he was allowed. the hearing was supposed to be over and done by now, she hasnt submitted anything to court and it doesnt seem to matter to them

for the sake of my kids im turning to magic as nothing in the physical world has any effect. ive had a mojo bag given to me by a witch, its to protect me, reflect any negative things she may have done and help with the court. i made a honey jar for the judge and police

i dont want to do anything like a curse or hex that may potentially harm the kids as they are at her house for the moment

is there anything else i can do to speed up the courts, reveal the truth and stop her lies (and possible corruption)?

i thought of inflammatory confusion but dont want anything negative to come back to me

thank you for any help or suggestions and sorry for the long post
brokelion

Unread postby coastwitch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello, brokelion --

Someone else will certainly know best how to deal with this court case from the point of confusing your enemies, but so far you are doing very well to avoid a curse that may harm the kids, and to sweeten the court officials. If you have a lawyer, putting his or her name in sugar or honey is good, and some people add Deer's Tongue herb to make the lawyer a better speaker.

Pray Psalms 35 and 37, is what they say, for any kind of court case. I have never had a court case, but it is very popular advice, and always mentioned, it seems.

Set an emergency light at MISC for any day that is planned for a court appearance or mediation or interview with a case worker.Also pray at the Crystal Silence League, here: http://crystalsilenceleague.org
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 pm

brokelion --

In the same situation. I sent an Intranquil Spirit after those who opposed me. Try it. Or have someone send the Intranquil Spirit after the mother f**kers who oppose you until they give you your children back.

Then back that up with sour jars against your ex. Do protection spells for your kids. If you have pictures great! Burn incense and ask Micheal Archangel to watch over them and Psalm 35 so that those will be brought to confusion that oppose you and so that none of the hell and damnation gets to your children.

You will really have to work the protection though. When I sent the Intranquil Spirit after those who oppose me, my son fell and got a nasty bruise on his head. Now I do that spell at least twice a day and send them positive thoughts. Since they are your kids there is a connection that you can use like a magnet to draw them back to you. Get DNA from them if you can. When I would change my children diapers, I would keep it and use the shit to do sour jars against those that oppose me.

Then keep working those sweet jars and use a lot of commanding incense and oils when you deal with those that oppose you and you may need to through some confusion in the mix.

Also, get on a beef tongue job quick. Get the names of all the people. In fact, if you can, take pictures of them.

I was in court last week and got a picture of the Judge at the Bench and the lawyers and everybody in court and I uploaded it and I made several copies on a sheet of paper and I use that to do my work. Sweet Jar on the judge and all kinds of shit for those that oppose me.

Also, ask for a shield and keep silent about what you do. Pay attention to omens and signs and when you hear bad news don't over react. Remember shit is gonna go down so pay attention to those signs.

Also, reach out to churches and ask that they pray for you. Crystal Silence League are prayer warriors. Trust me. You also have an anonymous person in your corner right here. You can beat this.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 am

Hello brokelion,

I'm so sorry you're going through all this. I think coastwitch gave you some good suggestions, but I wanted to counter a few things that firerobinrc0 said.

For the love of God, do NOT put your children's personal concerns into a jar to curse your enemies unless you want to curse your innocent kids. If you want to add feces to a curse jar, use dog feces.

Second, the Intranquil Spirit is called up to force a wandering lover to return, not punish enemies. You can read more about the Intranquil Spirit here and learn why it doesn't apply to your situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

First and foremost, get yourself some Court Case products. The suggestion that firerobinrc0 said to put the judge in a honey jar to sweeten them toward you is a great idea. Burn brown candles on top of the jar dressed with Court Case oil. Also, you can always have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church burn Court Case vigil candles on their altar for you if you want to know there is someone doing work on your behalf:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Use Little John to Chew when you go to court by chewing a bit in your mouth during the proceedings (you can soak it in sugar water beforehand to make it easier to chew) and surreptitiously spit in your hand and rub that saliva on a piece of furniture or, even better, where the judge will walk.

Absolutely do protection work for your kids:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Let us know if you need anything else, and take care!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby brokelion » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:08 am

thank you everyone

yes i did think any kind of curse is a bad idea, i dont want to harm the kids or myself.
i dont want revenge i just want to protect my kids by getting them back.

best of luck firerobinrc0, its a horrible thing to go through i know.
i pray that everything goes well for you.

i managed to find some fiery wall of protection oil but the other things are hard to get hold of in my country.
i had some agrimony oil from ridding myself of a curse,
since it can bring luck and banish negative stuff i have been using that on the honey jar candles along with psalm 35.

if there is anything else i can do using items and herbs that are easy to find please let me know

thank you again
brokelion

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Thanks for that info! Sister Jean is certified but I got my information from someone certified with generations of knowledge as well. You can receive so much information online and you have to go with what resonates with you. That's why I did talk to someone directly and this is the advice they gave me. That's just what I was told. It resonated with me. I've had positive results. I learned that my son fell and hurt his head before I sent the Intranquil Spirit. Here on luckymojo, they say that the Intranquil Spirit works for returning lovers and when I asked about it face to face they gave me information that supported Lucky Mojo AND THEIR experience and what they said resonated with me and my intuition was spot on because I have been doing protection work for my children. I currently receive less than 200$ SNAP benefits from the government and I thank god for that cause it's better than nothing. I have a hearing for disability coming up and am unemployed. If I could, I would buy everything I could on Lucky Mojo and I know that this website is a business. I respect that. I have gotten much information and had success using some information I got from here but there are times like with this situation where I hit a wall and the information I received did not come from here. I like to give what was so freely given to me. (Hence the reason I've been doing so much crossing these days! lol) That's why if I think someone could benefit from what worked for me I share it. Knowledge is power and it's good to know what you know. I've been practicing for 13 years. Thank you Sister Jean for you clarification and lovely input.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, brokelion

This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products.

Are you're asking (if I have interpreted this correctly) for herbs that you can get elsewhere?

here is a list of herbs:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, I do NOT send the Intranquil Spirit after people. So, please negate that advice. The Intranquill Spirit is an entity from hell and ought to be used for its intended purpose.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0 ,

I am happy that you understand what Sister Jean has said about the Intranquil Spirit.

It is an entity from HELL. And it is dangerous.

I hate all this bad information that is given online. It's so terribly upsetting.

But, thank God you now know the truth!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brokelion » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:50 am

thank you everyone, i got your message firerobinrc0 but cant reply sorry

i have a couple of questions if a may,

i made a honey jar and put the judge, my lawyer and the police in it. brown candles and court case oil
should i put the oppositions lawyer in it too?

i also made a freezer spell using a lemon (cant find a tongue) filled with chilly powder, vinegar, poppy seeds and a petition for the abuser and her lawyer

i have some fiery wall of protection oil and i intend calling on michael archangel as i do the spell from this site tomorrow, sunday
what should i write on the black candle?
i want for her lies to be found out and ideally would like her to go to prison for a string of crimes including abusing me and the children

thank you again
brokelion

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, brokelion ,

Since the honey jar has already been started, I would do a different honey jar for the other people.

I prefer working red or white candles for St Michael. You can tell him that.

Good luck with everything

Please take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Babygirl33 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:12 pm

I'm trying get my son back from father ex girlfriend she wont give him to me an she keep telling bad stuff about .So he can hate me .Can help me
Babygirl33

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Hello, Babygirl33 ,

Did you call the police? Did you call an attorney? Did you call Social Services?

That ought to be done first.

Do you want to cross her? Not sure what you want. Please be more specific

And PLEASE call the authorities first.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brokelion » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:32 am

thank you everyone so far
a little update and advice needed

honey jar is ongoing, fiery wall of protection done

i got a court case candle burned a MISC, the reading said there will be delays which is very true

i saw my children last weekend and they both still report violence and cruelty and my youngest is suffering health issues from neglect and they are starting to become serious.
i have informed social services but they are useless.

what can i do specifically to remove the delays?
there is supposed to be a report made by a court expert that will without doubt reveal the truth and be the key to getting my children back quickly.
he is already 7 months overdue and nothing i or my lawyer do or say makes any difference.

a road opener or st expedite or something else?
thank you again
brokelion

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello, brokelion ,

Spell don't work that fast so, have patience.

Bu, try he blockbuster spell. It is seriously needed:

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Please keep us posted

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby myhappylife » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:50 am

So my ex-husband has lied to courts ...he has alleinated my sons. He doesnt follow court orders and everytime i go to court the judge rules in his favor because he is military and remarried. Most recently his wife contacted me and told me information about domestic violence she said she would testify. But she will no longer answering my calls im guessing they have reconciled. We have a two day trial in April, what can I do to get my sons back?
myhappylife

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:26 pm

Hello myhappylife,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum--you are welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

I'm very sorry you're having to deal with all this. I think a good place to start would be working on the judge. Put you and him in a honey or sugar jar, to sweeten him toward you, and burn brown candles on top dressed with Court Case oil:

You could also try doing a skull candle spell on him by dressing a white skull candle with Clarity and Influence oils, and as it burns (burn it when he should be asleep), tell him to open his eyes and see all the stuff your ex is doing and why he should rule in your favor:

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You can also submit a prayer request for free at the Crystal Silence League:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby myhappylife » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am

Thank you for response I will try all mentioned...how soon do I do this court is in April...my sons will be interviewed by court appointed interviewer... he has kept all contact and communication from me. Do I start as soon as I get products or wait till court?

Thank you
myhappylife

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 pm

Hello, myhappylife ,

I would start as soon as the products arrive. That way, if there's any problems (like obstacles or resistance in your spell work), you'll have time to try and fix the problem.

Wishing you great success

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:55 am

Well update: My court case is scheduled for April and I have a meditation next month. I started a beef tongue last month and did another one last week because there were some other people I had to silence. I just realized that there was someone else I need to add and I wanted to know if I could use a pig's tongue to replace a beef tongue since I don't have enough money right now to buy a beef tongue? Basically, what's going on now is my lawyer says their case is weak. She is waiting for their discovery and she hasn't gotten it yet. I think they will wait til last minute. My daughter is finally walking and my son is, well, 2 years old so you know how that goes. I was able to get the judge to order last month that the caregivers stop braiding my daughter's hair because they were too tight and it was ugly and the judge explained to the court that my parental rights are still in tact and if I want to visit my children's pediatrician and arrange for private adoption then I totally can. It was a small victory but a victory nonetheless. But yeah about that beef tongue or pig's tongue, can I use a pig's tongue to replace a beef tongue? It's just for one more person who will end up testifying against me.
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0,

Congrats on your victory!

Personally, I don't see the harm in using the pig's tongue because pigs squeal.

But, I don't know if it's contraindicated in Hoodoo. Nevertheless, I would try it anyway because the worse that could happen (if pig tongues are not used) is.....NOTHING (as long as you don't hurt a pig just for its tongue)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:58 am

I should also mention that I had a series of sweet jars to work on the judge since November. Earlier this month, I got rid of them. Something (maybe spirit or my guide) said just leave it for right now. I tried to use graveyard dirt from a judge's grave to influence my judge by using a glass candle dressed with court case oil and the dirt. The flame went out even though it did burn clear. The candle was less than halfway burned When I did a reading to figure out why, I got the four of wands. Whatever that means. So not long after that was when I decided to just let the jars go and be released. I figured that the reason the flame went out and was because the judge was already in my favor. Especially after all the sweet jars. I even had this giant brown candle burning over it along with several others. Well, I neglected to mention that at my TPR advisory hearing, (the one that came after the judge ordered the caregivers not to braid my daughter's hair) the judge was out sick. She didn't appear in court. I had done a reading to see how the judge views me when my daughter was first taken. At the hearing that took place after my daughter was removed she said that I lack insight. Her view of me was the star. I thought that meant for certain that she thought I couldn't get a clue but someone said that it could mean she has hope for me. Then I started the sweet jars, then I tried the graveyard dirt in the candle, then I got the small victory in court, I did another reading for how the judge views me and got the star again, then I got rid of the jars, then she was "out sick" for my TPR advisory hearing. I have another beef tongue to do for the one witness who I forgot to add in the last one. Should I add all the rest of the people from the other tongues?
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0,

Yes, you can do that.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjae » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:30 am

So I have not posted in quite a while because, fortunately, my life has been pretty darned good. I married the love of my life in July of last year and we are raising his 3 kids from his previous marriage (ages 10,12, and 13) But, unfortunately we now have a problem.

The ex wife is a deadbeat mom. She has never been there for the children and if she shows up it's about once every 3 months for a few hours. My ex and his wife divorced in March 2011 after several episodes of her cheating (the youngest isn't his). She received domiciliary status in the joint custody decree. In June 2011, she left the kids with my husband and never came back to get them, but she still expected him to pay her monthly support (there is no order in place for him to do this, he was doing it because the children lived with her at the time). He stopped paying her and she floated about life, mooching off others and living with her boyfriend and several other males. When the children would visit her, she would shove them all in one bed in a room and ignore them until it was time for their dad to pick them up. (She was always out of gas and could never pick them up or drop them off)

Fast forward to 2014, I meet my husband and come into the picture. Ex wife started on me from the moment she learned of my existence. She told the children I was the reason she and their dad broke up, that I was the reason they would never be together and that I hated her. None of this is true of course and can be proven. In March 2016, we had a Consent Judgment drawn up that changed domiciliary to my then fiancé, and outlined visitation with the mother as well as her share of medical expenses. She signed it and pulled another disappearing act. When she finally resurfaced a month later, she lied to the children again and tried to extort money from my husband. It didn't work, but it put the kids under a lot of stress. The only good thing was that she started showing up on a more regular basis, taking the kids every other weekend, but only for one night. She refused offers of extra nights and getting payment from her was a painful process.

In December 2016, she vanished again. This time, never to return. She told my husband she didn't want to see the children anymore. Ok, fine. We got sole custody because that was outlined in the consent judgment. If she bailed again, she lost custody. She signed not one, but two affidavits stating she was giving up custody. She then proceeded to tell her family that we forced her to give up the kids and were keeping them from her and turned them against her. None of this is true either. Two weeks ago, her sister contacted me and ripped me a new one over emails until I started sending her proof of her sister's lies. The family now understands that all of this has been manipulation and lies from the ex wife. I am now on amicable terms with the family, but the ex maintains that we have forced her to give up the kids.

We now have Child Support Services involved and are going for child support from the ex wife, who refuses to hold a steady job and at 34 years old is still mooching off anyone that will support her. Her current sugar daddy is a man in Georgia who she is in the process of moving in with. (We live in Louisiana). The ex's sister actually contacted him and told him everything that has been going on and what her sister has done, including that her sister cheated on him. His response is that my husband and I are trying to burn the ex for no reason other than jealousy, that I am a "controlling bitch with insecurity issues" and if the ex was so horrible, that I should adopt the kids. (That will NOT happen because I believe that decision should me mine and I won't do that without a lot of praying and soul searching) So, in essence, they are both garbage individuals. She signed away the kids and he took her to Disney to celebrate.

There is a lot more that has happened, but that would take days to write, so this has been the cliff notes version.

What I would like to happen is for us to get a favorable judgment on child support, to break up the ex and her boyfriend so she has to come back to Louisiana, (would make things easier), and for her to stop lying about my husband and I because defending ourselves has become almost a full time job. Lastly, I need some suggestions on how to protect and help the kids spiritually, mentally and emotionally. This has taken a toll on them too and I can only imagine what is going on in their heads at this time.

I am trying to get this started early because we are in the beginning of the child support claim and have not been assigned a judge or court date yet. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello, Emjae ,

Wow, what a nightmare. I am so sorry.

But, why do you want her in Louisiana? Having her nearby would be a living hell for the entire family (especially the children).

Honestly, I would get a reading on this before performing a break up spell and forcing her to come back

But if you really want to do this, you would perform break up followed by come to me

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Again, I urge you to get a reading first

There are many pages on this thread about getting a favorably judgment. Please look over the pages here for an array of spell ideas.

And for protection for the entire family, here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Emjae » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:35 am

Thank you for he response Miss Aida. I am definitely getting a reading as soon as I have a few free moments.

The only reason I want her back in Louisiana is because service across states is time consuming and not always successful. In Louisiana she can only go to her family, who are in our side right now, and they will tell us where she is. She won't try to see the kids even though everyone is telling her to contact them. She once lived two blocks away and never saw them so that doesn't concern me.

I can do without a breakup between her and the boyfriend. He knows she has already cheated on him and still thinks he can change her. Good luck to him. Mostly I want a favorable outcome on child support. I thought of a honey jar but I don't know who the judge will be. The one we had for custody was amazing but this may not be in the same parish.

I was thinking of having the church burn a run of Court candles for a favorable outcome to edge things more in our favor. Just to have something working when we do end up in court.

Thank you again.
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!
Emjae

Unread postby brokelion » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:33 pm

how can i get my lawyer to start working on my case?
a run of incredibly bad luck and bizarre circumstances left me without the option to change lawyer.
she has had the case for 6 months and has done nothing, she doesnt respond to emails and makes excuses on the phone.

would a compelling spell be appropriate?
she is already in a honey jar

thank you for any suggestions
brokelion

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello, BrokeLion,

Try looking at this page as there are a few great spells that I would recommend:

spells-to-keep-prosecution-moving-forward-t8213.html

You may also want to try some domination work

Look at this page (some links have spells and others don't on this page);

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

You may also want to contact her superior and complain.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Divorce and Custody

Unread postby mcleods » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:17 am

What would you guys recommend for a family member who is going through a nasty divorce where the husband is playing dirty and being all around immoral and manipulative, and somehow the judge is not seeing his messed up ways, contemplating giving their daughter 50/50 custody. He is heavy into drugs and there is an actual safety concern for the child if this happens.

Court case products? Maybe something for the manipulation coming from the husband and playing dirty in the court proceedings? A sweetener for the judge? Clarity for her, maybe some stuff to fully break apart this on/off destructive relationship (they are getting divorced but are having sex, there are a lot of emotions that go along with that).
mcleods

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello, mcleods

Everything you said is good. BUT also...

Clarity for the Judge and Clarity for her. If this were me, I would do these with skull candles

Is she sleeping with him because he's forcing her to do this? If so, then I'd curse the bastard!

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nikkie21 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:33 am

Hi , this is my first time posting, I really Dont have a good idea how this goes to please excuse me.

Well I'm trying to get my kids back from my kids father. He took custody of them while I was incarcerated just to nasty to me. He won't let me see my children and they really want to come back home. ever since I've been out I've been trying to find a lawyer to take my car pro-Bono since I Dont have any money. So I'm asking for help with an attorney and also my financial issue.
Nikkie21

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole