Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
runner5203
Forum Member

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:00 pm

Thank you for your concern and prayers. I'm a little confused about the violent episode (which did endanger my safety). I know that sounds odd to say. However, my work with St. Martha has included very dramatic and upsetting incidents in the past, including my husband being arrested and carjacked (both of which I now know were part of a master plan to get him on track). So I'm not sure what to think of this latest sign.

I will say that it triggered some discussion that I did not expect and found poignant.

The candle flame bothered me too, if only that there would be so much evil still remaining in him (after all the work I've been doing) that there would be such a huge reaction. Or perhaps it's not evil, per se, but there is some resistance that is clearly being attacked in my invocations.

runner5203
Forum Member

Unread post by runner5203 » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:05 pm

I have St. Jude and two St. Michael candles burning right now (one of the Michaels is in my daughter's bedroom).
The only thing I can think of, aside from the fact that my husband may be tempted again by his evil addictions, is that I have been praying and praying for him to HELP me trust him. In my eyes he is not "bending over backwards" enough nor fully understanding how fragile I am after everything we've been through. The violent episode pretty much forced him to say some things that made me understand his deeper feelings toward me. I am just waiting now to see what the candle's fierce flame will produce.

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi Runner,

The incident with your husband coming into the room and the Martha candle flaring up is definitely a sign that she is working and there is definitely a link between your prayers to saint Martha and your husband. However, I do agree with the above post in that this definitely seems like a situation where you should seek out a reading from a trusted rootworker. There is a big possibility that your husband himself is resisting this work and whatever addiction he's being "attacked" by is resisting (as they often do). One thing I can say is that it does seem like you've been working hard and dedicated, which will do worlds in terms of you achieving success. Below is the link to AIRR, a directory od trustworthy experienced readers/rootworkers:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

runner5203
Forum Member

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:34 am

I did have a reading a little while ago and have been working on casting off evil. Being Catholic, work with the saints appeals to me!

The candles seemed to help yesterday. After a week or so of distance and confusion he was very attentive and loving last night. Thank you St. Martha for battling for me and my family!

ProphetAvery
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by ProphetAvery » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Sounds awesome!!! Looks like you are having some great success
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G

Lilith Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:49 am

St. Martha is wonderful, simply wonderful.

Can I just say that sometimes she will refuse a particular request and then come back to you in the future if she feels that she can help you with something different.

So if you receive a negative response to a request for help, thank her for listening and then remain aware for signs and symbols associated to her in the coming weeks and months.

She has done this with me and I feel absolutely blessed to have such a wonderful and kind saint helping me and my family.

So if you start seeing dragons, snakes and noticing how beautiful red and white flowers are then she is 'messaging' you that she's ready and willing to help you with something...but don't expect it to be the original thing you asked for. :)
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

Hailey09
Forum Member

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:53 am

Great advice Lilithmoon! Thank you

Lilith Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Lilith Moon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Oh and make sure that you keep your house clean and tidy because she is very particular about it...in fact, I often find myself apologising to her when I see it's untidy and immediately begin a big tidy up. :D
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.

cardiacnurse
Newly Registered

Unread post by cardiacnurse » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:00 am

I petitioned St Martha last night and she replied in the form of snakes on my feet as I was getting a pedicure.I am taking it she is willing to work with me.Thank you St Martha for what your about to do for me

LadyWtch
Forum Member

Unread post by LadyWtch » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:24 am

Once again St. Martha, I am truly grateful. Thank you.
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

moonchildx
Forum Member

Unread post by moonchildx » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:04 am

I've been praying to st. martha and things have seemed to be moving. I started out with water but then switched to black coffee. once I saw some movement, I started offering white wine and white flowers. I hadn't heard from the guy I've been talking to st. martha about in a few weeks. then he sent me a friend request on facebook and started showing attention to some things on my social media. martha is amazing!

st. martha, you are truly outstanding and I want to thank you for answering my prayers. I will continue to light your candles and build on deepening our relationship.

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Mama,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for ALL of your continued support that you provide for me. My lover is even more attentive :D You ROCK!!! Also wanted to send you a GIGANTIC thank you for showing my Hoodoo Sister positive movement in her workings with her ex. I keep telling her that you are the REAL DEAL, that you are AWESOME, that you are POWERFUL! Sending you thanks for helping so many of us that ask for your assistance. Sending you praises. Love you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Hailey09
Forum Member

Unread post by Hailey09 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:13 am

Is it safe to work with St. Martha while pregnant or does it depend on the petition?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, Hailey09 ,

A Saint will not hurt your baby.

I do agree with you: be careful with your petitions when pregnant

Take care

Hailey09
Forum Member

Unread post by Hailey09 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:05 am

I felt safe petitioning her. She's shown me a couple of times she's willing to work with me but it was before the pregnancy. I contribute this miracle pregnancy to St. Martha and Archangel Gabriel. They both have truly kept me covered. I had a reading yesterday and they saw Angels and Saints surrounding me. It was simply amazing bc I'm not Catholic so reaching out to Saints or Angels wasn't in my background of practice.

I thank St Martha, Santa Clara and also Archangel Gabriel for their continued protection, support and blessings to come

Sweetface
Forum Member

Unread post by Sweetface » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:19 am

Thank you mama! I thank you for your protection and always listening to me. Continue to sing your praise, you are AWESOME and AMAZING!! Love you mama!

LadyWtch
Forum Member

Unread post by LadyWtch » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Once again St. Martha - I thank you thank you thank you thank you! You never cease to amaze. I bless the day D pointed me in your direction!
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:04 pm

thank you Mother Saint Martha for a clear sign today. It's sad but I will move on. I will continue to pray to you and make my offerings. Thank you for everything you've pulled through for me.

agj5
Forum Member

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:23 am

This thread is very informative but as a newbie I still have some questions and I was hoping people wouldn't mind me asking.

I am ready to start working with St Martha because I did two other spells but the opposite outcome happened so I think I may need to amp up my work - I know I could just let it go but do we give up so easily?

Because I am a little impatient, I wanted to do 9 days straight starting today but I am thinking it won't work because I read here I should break down the petition in small bits? Which means I will have to do it for 9 weeks to give it time for things to happen.

1. I just want to confirm I can "change"/"build up" on the petition every week? Not that I need to start every single bit of the petition every 9 weeks? Because that would take forever. I think startsinthesky7 said she does that

Example:
Week 1 to think about me
Week 2 to contact me
Week 3 etc....

2. I actually have a two-part petition. I have very good ideas about the second part because it is about bringing my POI to me but the first one I am not sure if she helps with separating people? I would assume I would need to stop anything from happening anything further between my two targets so then I can have one of them to come to me. Does she do this to? What is she "dominating" here?

3. I am currently staying at my sister's for a couple of months so privacy is an issue. I may be able to hide for a few minutes a day to light the candle, do the prayer, say my petition and then put out the candle until next Tuesday. I may be able to put water while doing this but when it comes time for the presents? Is it possible to bring flowers to the house (pretending to be for my sister/decoration) but tell St Martha they are for her? Or should I use coffee and then when finishing giving thanks give it to the Earth?

I am sorry about all the detailing but because the first two spells haven't really worked, I want to make sure I do everything right with her.

Thanks.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, agj5 ,

I would work on one thing at a time.

I don't know if I would ask that he thinks about you because you won't be able to confirm this.

I would just work on him contacting you. When he does, then you thank St Martha, give her what you promised to give her and then go to the next petition.

Being impatient with magic (and especially with a Saint) is a recipe for disaster.

You have to be patient, use strategy, and have faith. Asking for all these things at once will probably diminish your chances of having any of them materialize.

Lighting a candle just a few minutes a day is also not good. The flame of the candle pierces the veil between our world and the Spirit world. You have to give that time.

The way that you want to perform this is absolutely not the correct way.

Sorry!

Take care

agj5
Forum Member

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

I think I didn't express myself very well in my original post...you are right when you said to go to the next petition. For example if I ask for him to contact me and it happens on week 3, it is then that I move on to the next one :)

I'm super impatient! but that is why I held myself back and decided not to pray for 9 days straight as I knew it would be impossible. This will also be a lesson in patience for 9 weeks.

There are a couple of things of what you said that worry me, though.

1. Confirmation of things happening - is it possible to ask Saint Martha for a sign? As I mentioned, I first need my targets to separate and this, for example, would be very difficult for me to check as I only have contact with my POI and I am sure I wouldn't hear about this from him

2. I have a red vigil candle...would this mean I would have to let it burn all the way and get eight more vigil candles? If I was using individual candles, I would make sure to burn them completely but I thought about using one vigil candle for the nine Tuesdays. I know a lot of practitioners don't put out vigil candles at all but besides privacy, I am scared of leaving candles unattended or set at night while I sleep!

I have a lot of faith, motivation and love for this guy...I hope that Saint Martha can see that too :P

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:09 am

Hello all and I pray you are well,

I am very new to this board but also new to working with candles and spell work.

Last night I set up an altar and prayed to Saint Martha for assistance with having my love interest contact me. I used a small white votive candle that I put in the back, on the left front I put a glass of water, and on the right front I put a photo of Saint Martha (white one) so the items formed a triangle. I lit the candle then prayed to Saint Martha also giving her my request. I did not write my intention down, did I need to do that? Did I do it right?

I woke up early in the AM and the candle was still burning with a steady flame. I also checked around 6am and seen that the candle had burned all the way down to the bottom. I had the votive candle sitting in a small candle holder and there is a wax ring from the candle around the entire candle holder so it's like a thin donut wax left. Is that okay?

Thank you guys in advance. I am learning and educating myself on all of this so I appreciate the love and blessings.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello, Love_Muse,

If you are asking abut candle wax interpretations, we do not perform this on the forum.

But, you can check this webpage for answers:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Personally, I would light the Vigil candle to her:

www.luckymojo.com/saintmarthadominator.html

But, let's see what happens!

Wishing you the very best

Take care

runner5203
Forum Member

Unread post by runner5203 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:57 am

Thank you, dear St. Martha, for the sign you gave me early this morning.
I know I have been all over the map with my emotions and requests, but you always help me when I'm too confused to move.
St. Martha is the real thing, everyone. She will help you!

greentea
Forum Member

Unread post by greentea » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Today is Saint Martha feast day - I would like to take this opportunity to thank you Mother for all the help and energy you've given to me, the strength and courage to fight and the heart to be able to love. You always come through for me and I'm forever gracious of it. Please continue to work with me. It's a beautiful thing and an honor to be able to petition Saint Martha. Today I'm offering you wine and light as usual. Our Father, Hail Mary, Gloria.

Blessing to all.

crystalangel
Newly Registered

Unread post by crystalangel » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:56 am

Hallo to all of you,

Well, Iam in trouble for over a year with the man I want in my life
He comes and go for sometime now...and I feel it like a real torture

I know from a Voodoo Mambo that Saint Martha is in my court and that it would be wise to work with her

Could you please tell me... there is a different pray for the white one and a different pray for the black one?
Which one should I work with?
Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Hello, Libra,

Welcome to the forum

You will find your answer here:

saint-martha-novena-candle-questions-an ... tml#p16209

Wishing you the best

take care

crystalangel
Newly Registered

Unread post by crystalangel » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:23 am

Thanks a lot for your welcome and your anwser :D

agj5
Forum Member

Unread post by agj5 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:21 am

I just want to say thank you to Saint Martha!

Currently on week 3 and this Tuesday I couldn't light a candle and give her my offer. I told her I would do it as soon as I could so I had to do it Wednesday and asked for a very specific sign...it came yesterday! I couldn't believe it...so much that I double checked in the afternoon after seeing it the first time in the morning hahaha

I really hope she keeps working with me for the remaining of the time now that we move towards "new territory" in my petition.

Thanking in the middle of the novena doesn't jinx it, right? :shock:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, agj5 ,

No, you won't jinx it!

Congrats!

mars84
Forum Member

Unread post by mars84 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Hi everyone. I have had great success with St. Martha. I am so grateful! After my first Novena run of 9 weeks, my lover returned. I started a new Novena for the next phase of my petition for my lover to open up to me and be my man. It has been 9 weeks but he has neither opened up much nor committed. I would like to hone my petition for another Novena run. I just need some help phrasing. (I have her LM oils, powder, statue and leftover Novena which still has wax.) Shall I ask her for his commitment or something more actionable like "a date"? (We are friends with benefits.) My first Novena was for him to come back/return to my home like old times. Maybe my second one wasn't focused enough? She gives me signs and I have established a relationship with her and give her gifts along the way.

Thank you all and thank you always mama Martha!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, mars84 ,

Now, this is just my opinion.

I like to work in baby steps.

I would recommend working on asking for a date. Then, when she grants that petition, go on to the next request (and I know that you already know this. But, don't forgive to giver her thanks and the praise she deserves ad well as the offerings).

Wishing you great success

take care

mars84
Forum Member

Unread post by mars84 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:00 am

Thank you Miss Aida. That makes sense. Matter of fact since I'm working towards openness and communication (the key to everything) I'm going to ask that he text me/respond to me/communicate with me more, first. Then date. Then commitment. (Can't think of a step in between those.)

Of course I praise and leave offerings. She's been wonderful. I ask her to guide my work as well. She's the best! :D

One last question: I still have some leftover wax so should I burn that till the end with the new petition and then start a new novena when that is burned through, or should I start with a new novena candle (although I don't know what I would do with the leftover wax from the first one). I want to make sure everything is perfect for Mama Martha. :)

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Mama,

Thank you so very much for your continued support with my lover. I also would like to remind everyone that just because your major GOAL may not have yet been accomplished, continue on with your relationship and offerings to your Saint or Deity. There are times that we get so caught up wanting the end result that we forget how much they have done and helped us along the way. Mama, you have been so AMAZING to me and others. I thank you, praise you and love you.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello mars84,

Like Miss Aida said, baby steps is a good way to go. Finish burning one candle, then start the next when the time is right.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:08 am

With love, respect and faith, I thank you St Martha la Dominadora.
You are wonderful and have amazed me. I receive your help whole heartedly and look foward to our next conversation.

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Thank you St Martha! you have given me a signs that you are going to work with me, not once, not twice but three times. You are amazing!, I have faith in you, I believe in you and trust you. Thank you!!!!
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

raysweet
Forum Member

Unread post by raysweet » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:03 am

Once again St.Martha has come through! I started the novena the beginning Tuesday of this month and my child's father finally called and seen me since I've been pregnant. Thank you St.Martha for bringing him back and I know this is just the beginning and as soon as I get back to the city I will give you your glass of sweet wine. Thank you again :)

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello all,

just a have a question, I don't have to do the 9 Tuesday Novena for St Martha right? I have been lighting a candle since Friday and I have been doing it everyday since. Also, does the 9 Tuesday Novena also apply to St Martha Dominadora?

Thank you all in advance, any answer is greatly appreciated.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 am

Hello, blackcalalily,

Well, you're asking us if you can do the Novena differently.

You can try it and see what happens. But, if you get no results, then do it the traditional way.

If you read this thread, people who have performed the Novena the traditional way get GREAT results.

Yes, this also applies to St Martha the Dominator

Take care

raysweet
Forum Member

Unread post by raysweet » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:27 am

I always do the 9 Tuesday's novena and it has worked fine. I have done it the non traditional way as well but I feel the novena has a better outcome.

agj5
Forum Member

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 am

Today is my 7th Tuesday. For the first 2-3 weeks, Saint Martha was great and I even came here and left some praise and thanks for her. But since then, it wasn't been that good. Even this morning I was feeling like continuing with my prayers was kind of a waste of time. I know this is about patience but I wanted to asked if someone has been in the same situation in which everything starts well but then stagnates?

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:50 pm

Thank you Saint Martha! I asked for just a sign, and I got so much more. I will keep my promise to you. Please keep helping me, please keep working on him. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:40 am

Hello, agj5

This is not the right feeling to have ("...a waste of time...").

The Novena isn't over and you have lost faith in her and your work. Not good.

Sometimes, this happens. But you can't lose faith.

Take care

agj5
Forum Member

Unread post by agj5 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:00 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

This morning when I woke up, I apologised to Saint Martha for my impatience and thank her for her patience. And asked to please keep working with me. I really hope things get better soon :)

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:08 am

When a run of Saint Martha candles are lit through MISC, do they only light the candle on Tuesdays or continually light them like they would other candles?

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you Miss Aida and Raysweet for the response

Can you just please tell me what offerings are best for Martha Lubana ? Thank you

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:54 am

THANK YOU ST MARTHA!!!! You are amazing and wonderful!!! Thank you! Thank you!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:38 am

Hello, blackcalalily ,

Please refer to this thread.

The gratuities have been mentioned over and over.

Also, I am so happy that she came through for you

Congrats!

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:18 pm

Thank you Miss Aida !

I did read through most of the other post and I found what I needed

I just wanted to ask another question, im sorry if I have so many, just want to be clear.
I have one main "goal" or "petition" but along the way I plan to ask for " baby" ones ultimately leading to my main petition. Is it too much to give her an offering each time she grants one of my baby petitions? and then when she completes her job, give her all the things I promised her ?

I just want to make sure because I want to keep her motivated to work with me. I change her water daily since I have started working with her

Thank you so much

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello blackcalalily,

Sounds like a good plan to me. Good luck to you in your work!

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:22 am

Thank you sisterjean :D

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:24 am

Thank you St Martha Lubana for giving me a sign!! and thank you for continuing to work with me and aid me. You are wonderful!!!

I have faith in you,trust you and truly believe in you.

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:39 pm

Hey forum,

If I want to have MISC light a run of Saint Expedite candles for me, will they only light it on Tuesdays, snuff it out, and then relight it every Tuesday thereafter? Just trying to understand how it all works.

Reason: Wrong thread

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Today I was laying in bed, playing a game on my phone, and one of the characters on the game was named "Martha" and OMG it brought me this great sense of feeling that it was Saint Martha Lubana, I talk to her every night and I honestly can not remember if I asked her for sign last night or not but I do remember to her even right before I went fell asleep.

I hope that this is her way of communicating with me and letting me know that she is hearing me, I absolutely look forward every day to having my conversations with her nightly.

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana, you are great, you are wonderful.

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:52 am

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana!!! You are absolutely amazing!! and wonderful!!!!

I am so grateful for all the things that you have done and you continue to do.

I believe in you, I have faith in you and I trust you.

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:24 am

Hey forum,

I have 2 questions. First, would a Saint Martha candle work well to get an apology and have this ass hole of a guy blowing up my phone? Just a bit of a background on what's going on, this guy i casually dated a few times. I noticed recently that his energy and behavior had changed. He stopped contacting me but would still respond to me if I reached out. We used to have lunch at work every so often and it just stopped abruptly. I did confront him and ask where had been (just as a heads up to me). He said he didn't think we were a match. I thought it was weird to hear since JUST last Friday, he reached out to me and asked if I was "ready for the long weekend." I may not be a genius or anything but what I do know is that if you're not interested in a person, you wouldn't entertain them to even ask them if they're ready for the weekend. So anyway, I want to get revenge by forcing him to give me a sincere apology and want to be on his mind like crazy. I know what some of you may be thinking. "Why bother?" or "Get a cut and clear." I totally get that but i still want to make his ass pay and feel stupid the way I did. So all I'm asking for is advice and suggestions on how best to handle it. So again, my first question is would a Saint Martha candle work well for this type of situation? Second question is if I have MISC light a run of Saint Martha candles, will they light them every Tuesday only for 9 weeks or just keep them lit everyday? Thanks so much!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello Ladee,

I'm honestly not sure if Saint Martha would be a good match for this situation. I know she's often called upon to dominate men when there is an imbalance of power/influence between a woman and, say, her husband or boss. I'd say ask her with divination if she'd be willing to help you with this.

If you are interested in doing some different spellwork to force an apology, check out this thread:

spells-to-bring-out-truth,-compel-confe ... t6473.html

Go to the first page and check out the awesome curse that Miss Cat lays out.

Good luck.

Ladee
Forum Member

Unread post by Ladee » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Thank you for the response, sisterjean.

blackcalalily
Forum Member

Unread post by blackcalalily » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Thank you so much St Martha Lubana! You are absolutely amazing !

I am truly grateful that you are on my side and that you continue to work with me.

THANK YOU!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”