• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:44 am

Spells to Reinvent Yourself For New Life Changes

I need a spell for a good haircut.

Unread postby The » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm

I need a spell for a good haircut.

I'm about to embark on a major life change. To put it briefly, I am finally (hopefully) coming out of a long period of manic depression and going back to finish school. While I was learning how to manage my illness, I withdrew from society a lot and became very reclusive. Going back to finish school would be my first real experience with lots of people in a long time, and I want something to symbolize what that means to me.

It may sound silly to other people, but fashion and appearance are a large part of my identity and self-expression. When I was depressed, I stopped caring about so many things that I even stopped caring about that and really let myself go.

Now that I am taking that first step into the world again, I want something that expresses who I am (whoever that is). Getting the right haircut for me, finding a stylist that understands what I want would be that thing.

So...any suggestions? Would a wish spell or something else be appropriate for this very specific concern?
The

Re: I need a spell for a good haircut.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Given your situation, I don't think this is frivolous at all. Beauty and sanity should walk hand in hand!

If you haven't started working with St. Dymphna, do so -- just on general principles.

I have no idea if there's a patron saint of fashion -- there seems not to be -- but why not start an altar, just a simple thing with some pictures and candles, to your favorite fashion designers and beauty mavens? Maybe even a few pictures of their most stellar creations ? Don't limit yourself to the living, either: Coco Chanel, Schiaparelli, Worth.... call on their spirits to aid you!

Hope this helps,

Miss ("still wearing tie dye") Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 pm

You can also work an Attraction spell kit aimed at drawing the right people to help you "come out" so-to-speak.

And YES, definitely start devotional work to St. Dymphna - she's amazing for mental wellness challenges and recovery.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby The » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you so much for your advice! I'll definitely look into Attraction work and St. Dymphna :-D And I think the fashion designers on my altar is a great idea!
The

Spells to Reinvent Yourself For New Life Changes

Unread postby lil miss_sunshine » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello everyone,

These questions/ situation may have been posed before, and forgive me if it has, but I just need some guidance on which products to use to help me go to the next level in my life.

I feel like I am currently in a stage where I am starting to come into my "own"...meaning that I am "trying" to be more confident, more polished, more worldly, etc. But it is such a difficult process. I have had so many obstacles/challenges to overcome in my life. There has also been a lot of heartbreak, pain, etc. that I have had to deal with.

Right now, I am currently in school pursuing a second career and this has been particularly challenging as well. Also, I had extremely bad luck in my love life and a few financial challenges.

I don't think I am hexed or anything like that but I just want to move to the next level and be all that I know I can be. I know it may sound funny, but I just want to be the woman with it all. Smart, beautiful, financially free, and have a man who truly loves me.

I understand that I have to continue working hard on my part to achieve all these things, but what products can I use magically to give me boost to help me get to the next level?

By the way, people look at me already and think I already have it all together because I am good at faking it, but I feel like things are in shambles most times and I am just playing a part and holding it all together by a thread.

Also specifically, what are the absolute best products in addition to my studying to help me pass my difficult exams? I have used the crown of success oil and it has been somewhat effective, but my studies are becoming even more difficult as I advance.

Would the kit be more effective, or should I call and have vigil lights set?

Thanks so much guys and sorry about so many questions wrapped into one. I know I have a lot of concerns but I just need some general guidance on what I should do.

Thanks again,

Miss Sunshine
lil miss_sunshine

Re: Trying to get to the next level in life

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 pm

You may want to start with a cleansing with Van Van Spiritual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html); it is designed to clear away messes and open the road to new prospects; followed by Road Opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) to remove any blockages to your success, Crown of Success to enhance your success (as you have used) and King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html) designed to increase your mental powers and enhance wise decision making especially in your academic studies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 am

1. I think you need to get a reading regarding how can you be more worldly, and get ahead in life. You may not be hexed however a reading may provide you with a better insight into how to get ahead in life.
www.readersandrootworkers.com
2. I would start out with some cleansing work. You can do this through an egg cleansing, uncrossing bath crystals, chinese wash etc.
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Then you can follow up with the van van and the road opening work.
As far as to helping you do better in life in general, I would get Master hand located at the very bottom of the mojo bag page.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Browse through this thread to help you do better on tests as we have given many great ideas on this
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-studying,-tests,-graduating,-earning-credentials-f57.html

I would recommend getting the spell kits because you are doing several things such as lighting candles, taking baths, and lighting incenses that add to the energy of your spell work.

Lastly for the love aspect, a come to me spell kit would be great

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:31 am

On top of any work you do, or have done, you could also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/index.html

It can be an amazing help.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:12 am

TheDixieFlatline wrote:On top of any work you do, or have done, you could also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/index.html

It can be an amazing help.

Yes, do post prayers up there! I just finished praying for the latest posters today. I work with several colors of crystal ball, and I always include yellow -- I use it for wisdom, and to attract new mentors -- and purple, for mastery and success. So lil miss_sunshine, get that prayer up there and let me at it! :D

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lil miss_sunshine » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Thanks everyone for the excellent advice! I will definitely follow through with these recommendations.

Sincerely,

Miss Sunshine
lil miss_sunshine

To become more mature

Unread postby Novagrey21 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello,

I'm fairly new to LM and I'm still learning my way around the hoodoo religion. BTW thank you ms. cat for creating HT&P. The problem I'm having though is I want to be more mature. My lack of maturity and my selfishness is interfering with an array of areas in my life including career progression, my relationship, etc...

I feel it could also be some insecurity and an average self-esteem that could be slowing me down.

I do plan on getting a reading with an AIRR rootworker, but I not sure if a $10 reading will provide all the information I need to move forward. If not would you advise me on which reading would be best in my situation?

Also I'm considering having vigils set for me at the MISC, but what spells, prayers, or rituals can I perform at home to help things progress in the direction I desire.

Thank you.
Novagrey21

Re: To become more mature

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 pm

First of all, hoodoo is not a religion; it is a system of folk magic that orginated with African-American Christians.

You may benefit from a 9-herb bath for personal mastery and wisdom. King Solomon Wisdom and Power could help too.

You probably need a more extensive reading. $10 readings are mainly for yes/no questions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 pm

To grow in maturity, I'd get a mojo bag to carry that embodies power, personal charisma and mastery. I'd pick something like Crucible of Courage oils, and King Solomon's Wisdom or Crown of Success. Dress your head and heart daily, praying for maturity and confidence.

Mojo bags that would be good for you are Crown of Success, the Lucky Clover bag (all around good success) and King Solomon' Wisdom.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm

Novagrey21 wrote:My lack of maturity and my selfishness is interfering with an array of areas in my life ... I feel it could also be some insecurity and an average self-esteem that could be slowing me down.

You've received good advice in this thread. I just want to add that Cast Off Evil could be a valuable addition to your work. When you get one of the mojo bags recommended here, feed it with the oil that comes with it, but alternate with Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom oils.

Cast Off Evil candles and baths once or twice a month might help you, too.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Novagrey21 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 pm

@Mama Micki, MaryBee, MissMichaele. Thank you all for your responses. sorry for the overload of questions but is it okay to try all your methods or should each one be done seperately.

@Mama Micki- Thank you for setting straight on what hoodoo actually is, I guess you really do learnsomething everyday-lol
Novagrey21

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:42 am

You can certainly combine oils, powders, bath crystals, and/or candles if their purposes are compatible. Don't feel like you have to buy everything at once. I would recommend starting with some oils to see how they work for you and if you like to scent.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Novagrey21 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 am

Thank you again Mama Micki. Sorry for the onslaught of questions but I'm fairly new to magic. What type of petition should I say with the 9-herb bath, should I state my petition over the herbs before their steamed, and I've seen this throughout other threads what does it mean to baptize a mojo bags, and how do I go about doing that?

Thank you again for all you help.
Novagrey21

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 am

I believe there is a Bible passage on the package of 9 Herb bath. Here is another one:

Wisdom has built her house. She has hewn out her seven pillars. She has slaughtered her meat. She has mixed her wine. She has also furnished her table. She has sent out her maidens. She cries out from the highest places in the city, "Whoever is simple, let him turn in here!" As for him who lacks understanding, she says to him, "Come, eat of my bread and drink of the wine I have mixed. Forsake foolishness and live, and go in the way of understanding." Proverbs 9:1-6 (NKJV)

You should read the entire Book of Proverbs in the Bible, a little each day. It is full of timeless wisdom.

Mojos are not baptized; they are fed with oil or whiskey.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Ending Old Aspects of My Life

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

So, I've got some old aspects of my life I'd like to end by burying them in dirt I took from a graveyard. When I bury then in graveyard dirt, do I bury them on my property or away from my property?
TwoOfCups

Re: Ending

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 pm

If you want rid of it, do not bury it on your property.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Crossroads? With out looking back?
TwoOfCups

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm

TwoOfCups wrote:Crossroads? With out looking back?

Yes, that's the best way. Unless you wish to take it to the grave where you got the dirt -- if that's the kind of relationship you have with the spirit.

How did you come to bring graveyard dirt home? Do you use it for "mean" work, or did a nice friendly spirit want to come and visit?
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TwoOfCups » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:02 pm

I took some home in case I wanted to use it for later. It's not from a specific grave. Didn't have a purpose in mind at the time.
TwoOfCups

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:06 pm

TwoOfCups,

Please read my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"web page on Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" in the hoodoo tradition. It should answer all your questions in one full teaching moment, rather than aq question at a time.

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm

TwoOfCups,

Please read my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"web page on Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" in the hoodoo tradition. It should answer all your questions in one full teaching moment, rather than aq question at a time.

I am merging your question into the longer "disposing of ritual remains" thread in the Forum, as well, and you may wish to read this thread (after reading the web page) so that you see how African American folk magic treats of these matters.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Reinvent Yourself For New Life Changes

Unread postby HappinessRules » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi there something odd has happened, slightly need to fix reputation after an argument on tinychat publically a trouble maker started an argument I fought back with all my strength.
now I want my reputation to be pristine clear and nice, so far I was thinking about stop gossip possibly? humm I wonder what else I could do?
HappinessRules

Re: Spells to Reinvent Yourself For New Life Changes

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello HappinessRules,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you saying that someone is actually gossiping against you and slandering your name? Or are you worried about the effect this argument will have on your reputation.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:57 pm.
Reason: See admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes