Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Influence Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Influence Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

Read all about the new Inluence labels, with helpful information on how to use all of our Lucky Mojo Influence products, here:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs00 ... 57354.html
catherine yronwode

kittymystic

Re: Influence Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread post by kittymystic » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

I have read other posts in the forum about "double-dressing" candles with an oil and then with a powder. I am working with a series of skull candles to influence someone's opinions about marriage (not marriage to me, but about gay marriage in general, which this person opposes in situations that are embarrassing to me and to our friends). I have dressed the skull candles, so far, with a mixture of Clarity Oil and Marriage Oil. I would now like to have the person's other friends help influence this person to change their mind about marriage. Is it a good idea to dust the oiled candle with Influence Powder?

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm

That's actually a very good idea! Call the names of all the friends who you think can help influence the person as you blow or sprinkle the Influence Powder onto the oiled candle. As the label art shows, many people like to use Influence Powder on someone who is sleeping (or in a hypnotized state of mind), so if i were you, i would attempt using this added "push" to your spell in the night time.

Good luck!

SPD-HOO-INFL
Influence Sachet Powder
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Wonderful idea!

The witching hour, 3:00AM, is an excellent time for influencing work.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I agree Papa Newt.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 am

kittymystic: Great thinking with the plan of double-dressing. Well thought out and very appropriate.It seems like the new Influence label design has put a spell on the forums, because I have seen more discussion of the Influence products in the last few weeks than I can remember in the last few years! That is a very good sign. Lucky Mojo Influence products are NOT to be overlooked!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:44 pm

catherineyronwode]

Oh, this is interesting! So you dust the powder onto the candle that has been dressed for the target? So the one candle works on the target as well as the friends that you call while dusting?

I was thinking about burning separate purple candles dressed with influence oil on friends of my target, but your suggestion sounds like it would accomplish the same thing AND be less complicated!

Serenity

Unread post by Serenity » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Papa Newt

I didn't know this! Do you know why this is designated as "the witching hour"? I mean, whats the significance? Why not 2am or 4am?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Go outside during this time and experience it. :-) Allow yourself to be in the moment of that hour and notice what you notice. It is quite magical.

The best way I can describe it to the best of what I know is that it is a threshold. That in between place before everything changes. Night coming to an end and the morning working to begin. Also, for most people they are normally a sleep at this time so this can help the work.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

I agree fully. 3:00am in the morning is best experienced and very hard to describe. Go experience! Be taught by the "church of the early morning!" :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

bernard57

Influnace powder

Unread post by bernard57 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 am

Can i use influence powder on a candle purple candle, to get people to leave me alone.

Flora

Re: Influnace powder

Unread post by Flora » Mon May 06, 2013 7:31 am

Yes - I would write the name of the people you want to leave you alone starting from the bottom of the candle and moving to the top so they are going away from your base or foundation. Write leave me alone around the candle then blow the powder ont to the candle so they are being blown away from you. Finally put a sprinkle of salt on the candle and light it up. Best of Blessings, Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Apollo Dark
Re: Influnace powder

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue May 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Using Influence on a Purple candle means that you are asking for the Power to Influence. Use this to help Conjure up a prayer.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Nony65
Intranquility sachet powder- worth a try with this?

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Hi,

I am wanting to purchase the Intranquility sachet powder as there could possibly be a situation in my work which could work, but wanted some advice on what to do with it first.

My ex (last one who I still like) ended it on Valentines Day after a few weeks of us being together. He said he wasn't feeling it for me, but wanted to be friends. I was very hurt and said "bye" and deleted his number/blocked him on Facebook. I miss him like mad though and want him to start thinking of me like mad.

One of his friends works in one of the wards where I work. I don't know him, but a situation is coming up where I may have to start working with him in a few weeks time. My plan was to get to know him, then drop in how I know his friend (my ex). Play it really cool and say if he speaks to him, say hi from me, I hope he's doing ok etc.

But how/where would I wear this powder? I can easily get my ex's number as he is self employed and has his number online. Whether or not he's started dating someone new is another matter. I have read what Intranquility can do and I do want to drive him mad thinking about me, as he's a pretty stubborn guy! ;) I wanted to use it by carrying some Queen Elizabeth root too to develop the situation.

Is this recommended? Really keen to give this a go!

j82

Re: Intranquility sachet powder- worth a try with this?

Unread post by j82 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Why would you want to wear the powder? that does not sound like a good idea to me!! Why do you want a guy who broke up with you on V day, sounds like a jerk... I would also be weary about asking a guy about a guy, its a dead ringer to them of an ex, he will tell him , he will tell people you obsessed with him. Intranqulity is not really a love spell, itsa curse where you call a spirit from hell to torture the man till he returns to you. Also the spell does not promise him happily returned just returned. No promise he wont leave again either. Personally id cut and clear and do a spell to draw a better person into your life. But if you must, their is a spell on this site and post..mirror box spell where you can plaster a box with photos of you and hang his photo in it to make him think constantly of you. Good luck

BlakPrincessUK

Re: Intranquility sachet powder- worth a try with this?

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I concur with j8. IJ is a serious spell. its a demon that will torture your target until he comes back to you and he may not be very nice. IJ is the last resort to get back an ex and every experience worker will tell you to use it with caution!!

Don't talk to his his friend because he will go back and tell your ex. Guys can talk as much as women sometime. I would suggest a reading first and then possibly reconciliation spell or a honey jar. But I would also consider respecting his wishes and leaving the relationship where it is. Search your heart and mind if you really want him back, if not do a cut and clear.

I suspect there is something better for you around the corner.
Best of luck to you.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 pm

I do have a guy interested in me, but, without wishing to sound like a total jerk, he is so boring. I do want my ex back, its awful being in the same town as him, but I wanted to try the Intranquility to torture him to bring him back. After all, it wasn't nice what he did on Valentine's Day!! He knows that himself!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Nony65

Yes I agree. To dump you on VD is cold!! He sounds like he is thoughtless and insensitive, are you sure you want him back ? Why not get a reading first ?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:51 pm

You also cant change a mans nature, so if he is a jerk, a two timer etc.. all the magic in the world is not going to change that. You will find yourself doing job after job to keep him. Intranqulity would be best used as revenge on a guy you would never accept back, because the demon stays on them till they return, well if you dont ever let em..bamb. Yoou however would take this guy back.. You get more bees with honey then you do vin, try a honey jar, or a reconcilation kit. As for the boring guy try spicing things up with him, im sure that you are only partly interested due to an ex has something to do with him being boring. As suggested the cut and clear spell cuts the old ties and clears the way for a new lover who is akk those things about your ex you loved, minus the things you did not.

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:16 pm

I have never done a Cut & Clear before. Many years ago, I was able to bring an ex back, but he came back then left, and did this several times.

I am awaiting a rootworker to get back to me regarding the situation with the ex, it's a shame really as I don't see anything with this boring guy, he really is not very interesting. Can the Cut & Clear normally help with the looks side of things as well? Really needs to be an attraction. I would be interested in getting the sachet powder for this, hence why I have posted in this section.

I am also awaiting a reading on the ex, just a question of waiting for it now, done everything I could.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Cut and clear is used to cut out what was wrong/ didnt work and to bring in that which did. I would of course after a cut and clear do another spell via honey jar, attraction, or come to me to draw a person with the specifics that you are looking for including edu, looks, magnetism etc . A reading is a good idea and seeing what can be done.. A lot of ppl have that issue bringing an ex back, they keep leaving, why? because their is still an issue without it being fixed it will continue to happen..depending what the issue is depends if you can fix it. if its a communication not seeing eye to eye etc sure you can..but if its a sexual thing, nature thing then ur not going to change it.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Also noted from personal experience, I have spent good money and energy, including readings and workers on bringing an ex back ( 2 actually) and in the end not working and walking away.. I felt awful , even had high anxiety during the time.. when I cut and cleared and started to accept the decision ( its over move on) and wanting to clean my slate and start new, those feelings changed as well as my want for an ex, and then i could focus on the healthy things in a realtionship I wanted. Just my experience..hope it helps!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Yes, I LOVE the Cut and Clear spell!!

GREAT advice!!

I personally also suggest the it ought to start first with the walnut bath followed by the Cut and Clear Spell

http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:12 pm

Good Stuff!

I would blow this in the building of a job interview. And influence them to hire me

SPD-HOO-INFL
Influence Sachet Powder
$5.50

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”