Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

BatmanReturns01

Re: Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

Unread post by BatmanReturns01 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:31 pm

Hello, I'm new on here and I was wondering do anyone know any type of chant to make annoying and troublesome neighbors move away? Anyone's help is much appreciated! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, BatmanReturns01 ,

I hate annoying neighbors and I know what you're going through. I feel bad for you.

No, we do not have chants.

But we have prayers: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Wishing you the very best.
HRCC Graduate #1631

BatmanReturns01

Unread post by BatmanReturns01 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:01 am

Hello everyone:) I'm having trouble with these irritable neighbors that live right beside me and they are very troublesome people because they love to pick on me and my family for no reason and they are the type that you can tell that they don't want to move away and stay away. They just keep coming back and to me it seems like their doing it to keep on harassing us. We called the police a lot of times on them but most of the time the police is not a big help whatsoever. So I was just wondering do anyone have a perfect detailed list to post on how to use Goofer Dust without any bad luck or spirits and entities attaching itself to you etc. Anybody's help is greatly appreciated! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:44 am

Hello, BatmanReturns01 ,

I am so very sorry that you are having these problems.

I had the very same problems and used a combination of goofer dust, putting up video cameras, and more to FINALLY get them straightened out.. So, I know exactly what you are going through (and my heart goes out to you)

Please read the pages on this thread for more spell ideas

here's your Goofer Dust page

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

And here's another page for you to enjoy: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you THE VRY best success with your spells

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beltempest
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beltempest » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello, All!
I'm trying to figure out whether a banishing spell or a freezer spell would work best in my situation. I can't decide and would like some advice, please! Here's a quick explanation of the situation:

I live in a 1st floor apartment. The 2nd floor apartment will soon be vacant, and I'd REALLY like to keep it that way until I can find a new place to live (I'm actively searching and doing work for that). The problem is that the landlord never insulated the house when he converted it into apartments, and I can hear EVERY sound from the 2nd floor (no kidding... I can even hear the 2nd floor guy YAWN. He's a loud yawner.). My ceiling and all the walls are hollow, so the whole apartment is basically an amplification chamber. When someone walks across the floor above, it sounds like Godzilla storming Tokyo. Very disruptive and stressful.

Anyway, the 2nd floor tenant will be out in a couple weeks, and I'm still looking for a place. I want the 2nd floor to remain vacant until I move out, too. Which type of spell would work best: a banishing to keep tenants away, or a freezer spell to keep them on ice and freeze them out? (Or maybe it doesn't really make any difference?)

Thanks so much for any input! It's much appreciated!

(I've only just discovered this forum, and have already found so much info and help by just reading!)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Hello, Beltempest,

Welcome to the forum!!

Well, I would use Hotfoot, personally: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

That' s what I would do!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beltempest
Newly Registered

Unread post by Beltempest » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Miss Aida!

And thank you for your suggestion, too. I was wondering about Hotfoot, and with your advice, I think that's probably what I'll do. Seems like it would be easier. I can easily Hotfoot the stairs going up to the 2nd floor without anyone noticing.

How often would I need to Hotfoot the area? Would once do it? Or would I need to do it regularly for maintenance until I move out? Like, once a week, for example?

Thanks for the help!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, Beltempest ,

I like maintenance work!!

As often as possible!

Good luck with your spell work

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

elusory
Newly Registered

Unread post by elusory » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:34 am

Hello,

I am looking for assistance with how to deal with neighbors who smoke. We live in a great climate and prefer to keep our windows open for fresh air and cooling. Unfortunately, we have neighbors who like to sit outside chain smoking all day because they are not supposed to smoke inside. Their second hand smoke comes right into our home. We are non smokers and have health concerns about breathing in second hand smoke as well as allergies and asthma.

We are not interested in making anyone leave or move. Is there anything that we can do?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, elusory ,

Welcome to the forum!!

I have merged your post to the appropriate subforum that deals with annoying neighbors.

Please read through these 8 pages for spell ideas. Then, if you have any further questions, please don't hesistate to ask.

I do wish to add that you may want to consider working with Cast off Evil products: www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:11 pm

I have a neighbor that complained to the city about an old retaining wall. He maintained that the wall was mine, even though it was actually on his property. The city sided with him on the wall removal and replacement, and I was sent correspondence telling me to correct the problem. I started calling contractors, got estimates, and then hired one. All was going fine, and then on Friday, our neighbor started trying to block work on the retaining wall, stating that the contractors were not building it on my property. I had gotten special permission to build on the property line and he doesn't like that. He also complained at that time that our old fence that had to be removed in order for the work to be done was too tall (even though it conforms to our city's standards) and that it was casting a shadow on his grass and causing the area to be swampy. I am worried he is going to try to block us from putting up a new fence, which is something I need for my privacy and to keep my dogs safely in my yard.

I want him to leave me alone. My first instinct was to hot foot him, but he has been here a long time and isn't likely to go anywhere anytime soon. We have been here for 12 years and want to live in peace. This neighbor is a crabby old guy but basically harmless, at least up until now. I think he gets something from complaining to the city and doesn't like getting his own way, but tough cookies. I have tried to be nice to him in the past, but it seems to have backfired. I know his days are probably numbered for living in his home without assistance since he is in his late 80s, but if he keeps this up, I am going to go crazy.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:15 pm

cancankant, respect shouldn't be a one-way street. He needs to be brought to heel -- pretty literally, come to think of it -- with this elegant, simple, traditional spell:

Professor Porterfield’s Calming Your Enemy Shoe Spell
(Given on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, 8/10/14):

On a piece of paper, write out the names of the 12 Apostles. Below their names, write Matthew 5:44: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”. Below that, write name of your enemy.

Fold up the paper and place it in your shoe while reciting Ps. 34:14: “Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.” Step firmly into your shoe while calling on the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. “That will conquer them under the teachings of Jesus Christ and bring them down easy, back to you,” the Professor says. You’re stepping on their heads, but bringing them under the control of the Lord.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Hello LM friends,

I skimmed all 8 pages of this thread and found some interesting ideas, but nothing that seemed to match my situation exactly. I have an upstairs neighbor who is very loud, has no boundaries, and has noisy guests over often where they sit right outside my front door and smoke. This neighbor lives above me and is incredibly noisy, waking me up at all hours of the day or night with loud footsteps and other noise. I have heard them gossiping about me from their balcony when I am below. They are also weirdly passive aggressive towards me ever since they almost got my dog killed. They let my dog out to play with theirs while I was away, but didn't watch my pup (not ever looking up from the phone) and my dog got loose and almost hit by a car. We haven't spoken since then, but they will still come to my door and call my dog outside, which I think is rude. I have heard them say aloud when they think I'm not home that my dog should come out and play so that theirs will get tired and leave them alone!

Now I don't have any real ill will towards this person so I have not hot footed them. I did try banishing powder sprinkled around their door and where they sit a few months ago but that has had no effect yet. I would like them to stay out of my space and away from my door, and just generally shut up and be quiet. I am about to get a stop gossip candle going, but is there anything else I should do? Thinking of gettign some red brick dust as well..... Also with the candle, should I let that burn continuously? Perhaps along with some protection incense?

Thanks,
~C
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Hello eponai

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with this. I will give you a couple suggestions, but first.

Have you tried to file a complaint with management or even Law Enforcement?

Personally I would Hot Foot them : www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

That' s what I would do!!
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:38 am

Hello, eponai ,

In addition to ThomasK's advice, yes, burn the candles continuously.

And, yes, the stop gossip is good.

Now, how are they able to call your dog outside? Don't you have any type of barriers/locks from the inside to the outside of your dwelling?
HRCC Graduate #1631

eponai
HRCC Student

Unread post by eponai » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi Miss Aida-

We live in an odd old warehouse type building; it used to be a bakery. The only thing separating their apartment from mine is a stairway. Our front door is our only window to the outside, the rest is all brick, so we keep it open for light and air. I would file a complaint, but our landlord who purchased the building at foreclosure wants to evict us and turn this place into expensive condos, so he is of no help. My partner has been here for 10 years, myself for 5. You've assisted me with that in another thread involving railroad spikes. ;)

Many thanks,
~Christine
thank you benevolent and beloved ancestors!
HrCC student #1085

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Hello, eponai,

There's still got to be some sort of law to prevent this inappropriate and illegal behavior.

This has to do with property rights: both your window and your dog. And, endangering your dog's lie is not legally sound.

Please report this to the police.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:25 pm

I live in an apartment and my downstairs neighbor is a nasty person. Loud, aggressive, and good friends with the property manager, so as many times as I complain, he just becomes louder and more arrogant. I would hotfoot him, but he is mid-lease and seems mighty comfortable where he is.
My balcony hangs over his yard, but it's basically a dirt lot and he is never outside. I am wondering what I can do with this easy access to his yard, and what formulas would be best to shut him up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:42 pm

Hello, misskitty49 ,

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the appropriate subforum and thread.

Please take notice of where you post.

There are many pages here for spell ideas. Please read through them first. After reading the posts, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakprincessUK50

Unread post by BlakprincessUK50 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello everyone

I have lived in my apartment since 2008. I am the only person that has two parking spaces. A neighbour, an older gentleman started to park his daughter's car in the second car space reserved for my son. I talked to him about nicely he said fine. He continued to park in the second space. I then used a more " persausive " tone to discuss the matter. He told me he could park whereever he liked...blah. blah..blah.

To cut a long story short, my son forgot to lock his car one night and in the morning he said the car was ransacked and only the special "cigarettes" were taken. I did nothing.

His daughter would block my son's parking space, I told her to move her car.

Two days ago, I notice that the neighbour parked crooked so it was very difficult for my son to get in his space.

This morning my son tells me that there is a dent and additional scratches to his car that were not there last night.

What can i do to make this man stay away from my son and leave him and his car alone? Am I justified using hotfoot ? I don't think I am.

My plan is to get his foot tracks and mix it with eucalyptus and banshing powder and place it where he will walk. I also would like to burn candles. I only know him as Mr. .......I have no personal effects of his. In addition to this I will have my son and I pray at the parking spot.

I don't have prove but my instinct tells me that he is doing this.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello, BlakprincessUK50 ,

If you are paying for this parking space, then notify both the manager and the police. This is illegal

And this also infuriates me! I have been in the same situation when I was younger. People can be such jerks!!!

Use Fiery wall of Protection bath crystals in a spray bottle (with water) and spray the car.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Put Fiery wall of protection oil on the tires.

Can you get a video camera? I just bought a small one at a local store for $30.00 and it has a good life. You can also plug it into your cigarette lighter.

Please take legal steps as soon as possible.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lkc001

Unread post by lkc001 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello all---I am new to this. Have been doing a lot of reading and researching here and other places.

I am needing to protect myself and property and ask for help for my neighbor across the street also. We are continually harassed by my next door neighbor who is a complete trailer trash bully, ignorant a-hole(yelling, smack-talk across the fence, staring, stalking, cranking up his car stereo late at night, poisoning bushes, damaging fences, etc, etc) . Have had many issues with him and now his pre-teen and teenage girls over the years. Police have been called several times but they say he actually has to come on to our property or physically threaten us for them to do anything. Our police dept is pretty much useless.

I wish to do some prayer work with St. Michael in burning candles. Cannot do incense because I have allergies though. Can I dress unscented white votive candles with oils and herbs and pray for him to leave us alone and burn them for short periods of time in my home? I do not feel at all comfortable with leaving a candle burning 24/7.

Can I also use several sachets and/or oils mixed up and sprinkled all along my property line to keep him from damaging my fence or coming onto my property and keep him away? We also want him to ignore us and just leave us alone like we try to ignore his juvenile behavior.

I do not want to do anything that might backfire on me or give ME bad karma----I just want him to be VERY uncomfortable when he comes near the property line or anytime we are outside working in our yards or is thinking up his next dirty trick to do to us.

Thank you so much for any info.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Hello, lkc001 ,

Welcome o my world.

I have the neighbors from Hell. And 3 different houses of them! And I too have a useless police department.

I got them off my property when I nailed it down with railroad spikes and then urinated directly on them. They can be used for this also.

www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

Then, I placed Goofer Dust on my property so that if anyone stepped on it (after stating whom the powders were for):

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

And, NO, there's is no "backfiring and nothing will happen to you. You are perfectly justified.

These kept the idiots off my property.

Oh, and I also used this mirror on my door; www.luckymojo.com/bagua.html

Then, I went on to bigger and better things. Got all but one person under control now and that person is the last on my list.

Definitely pray to St Michael, and use your powders.

Video cameras can't hurt either.

I have moved your post to a thread with 8 pages of great spell ideas. Please read through them

HRCC Graduate #1631

lkc001

Unread post by lkc001 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:50 am

Thank you for your response Miss Aida---I am having some difficulty navigating around this site---can you please direct me to where you moved my post? What topic/string is it in please?

Thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Hi lkc001,

If you click on your post count on the right side beneath your user name, you will see where your posts have landed.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Hummingbird322

Unread post by Hummingbird322 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:11 am

Hi Everyone,

I posted in this forum awhile ago and I wanted to give an update on my situation - this will give hope to those living with bad neighbors.

To recap briefly For 12 years, I have lived in a row home (which I own with my partner). The bad neighbors (severely mentally ill drug users) were renting from a woman who was barely charging them rent and thought she was doing "God's work" - he was actually lying to her and a church - getting donations etc too. These people were all on SSI and major drug users (smoking crack) with a severely disabled adult son - who was also a voyeur & exposing himself. The Police and fire department were called numerous times by us and other neighbors. At one point they found major gas leaks and illegal electrical hook ups and the basement flooded with floating feces.They also stole mail and items from my porch and tried at one point to poison my tiny dog. The owner still didn't throw out the father (who had prior arrests for drugs) or the son This was 2 years ago.

I sprinkled hot foot powder on the property as well as war water, to no avail. I ended up doing a hot foot powder small bottle sealed with black wax and throwing it into a nearby river 3 times.

The last time I did the spell in December 2015 - I put four thieves vinegar in a small empty glass spice bottle (which just happened to have contained red pepper flakes with a petition paper (written on a brown paper bag), a drawing of the house with the number and address and a red cross put thru it as well as their full names outside the house image. I sealed the bottle with black wax. At the same time, I also made another bottle containing hotfoot powder with a petition paper with the same drawing and names. Sealed with black wax. I wrote several personal chants that my partner and I chanted as the bottles was thrown into the river and we turned and did not look back.

Things seem to get worse before the events of the last few weeks. Unfortunately, the adult disabled son died mysteriously a few weeks ago. The father is claiming a medical emergency but I smelled heavy drugs the night before. While it is sad that the son died, I was worried the father was going to stay. A few days ago, another relative arrived and now they are moving his stuff out of the house. I am not sure if the Police are investigating the mysterious death and I can't talk to them for my own safety. I am guessing the owner finally evicted him and/or he is running away. In any event, this nightmare is finally coming to an end.

To all of you out there who are going thru hell with your bad neighbor(s) situation, stay strong. Many people in my life didn't understand why we just didn't move (we have financial issues - but things for us now are changing - other areas in our life are getting better).

When you cast the spell(s) I suggest doing it on a Saturday and on a waning moon if possible. Don't be angry or tired. If things appear to get worse after casting the spell, I believe it means the energy has been stirred up and this is a sign it is working. Things take time. Be patient. (At first, I would get mad, angry and then get upset and cry. This just continued the cycle.)

At night as you fall asleep, imagine the property vacant or with quiet great neighbors and then let it go and surrender.

I wish you all peace.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks for a great success story. I know that you did not intend that the son of the neighbor die, but now that things have moved along, i do recommend that you bathe with Hyssop and drink a cup of Hyssop tea as well, and recite Psalms 51, for forgiveness of sins, if, in fact, you might have committed one.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sonnye
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sonnye » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi,

so the situation I am at right now has took every measure. For the last 10 years my family (me, sister, mom and dad) have bought a house at countryside, and we live there ever since. I was in other town and actually moved there 4 years ago. Since the beginning nothing was going right, we had a hard time with almost everything, money problems, health issues, relationship problems and so on. So the years have passed and my family and I have suffered a lot not really knowing whats it all about. So I started investigating our situation and came to conclusion that there is something wrong that involves our neighbors.

To skip a few years I can now with certainty say what is going on. So these lunatics are sprinkling some liquids (herb brews, acids, Hot Foot, War Water, whatever) on my property and my house.

The way they apply it is with medical syringes, so they don´t need to actually come very near. They launch it in the air in our direction and that´s it. The place is structured in a way that there is a lot of blind spots so no one can actually notice it. It is a village with not many people so it is for them not much of a hassle to do it.

So what it actually does. The sensations that are felt are various, as there is some kind of radiation, electric, magnetic, acidic, making us extremely nervous, unpleasant, not able to concentrate, to think straight, to drive a car. We suffer from headaches, ringing in the ears, various types of pain in the head, in the feet, legs, chest, pressure on the whole body to be most precise, also acidic feel in the mouth, or very dry mouth happens often.

So it affects our health and our daily life in a major way. And it is not something that is just some time happening, it is a going on for a few years.

So my conclusion is that apparently there is some craft that these people have inherited from their elders, with which they actually do an attack (with applying the substance) to actually draw life force energy to them. So yes, it is some sort of vampyrism that it´s all about. My conclusion is as such because there is no other reason for these people to do that for so long time every single day. And we suffer from major energy exhaustion. Also it is not one person, but it is actually at least four of them, from three houses. Two women and two men. Not to mention that it is felt negative influence when they are around, energy loss, feelings of energy pulling in their direction and so on.

It is obvious it is them because some times when these people are away everything is normal, and when they are near bad vibes start to happen. Also it is possible to detect where they apply the sprinkling liquids, so I can clearly say if it is behind the house, in front of the main gates and so on. Also the influence is usually much stronger on the full moon period.

I have to say also that we have already been to a few experts and they have confirmed that it is the neighbours that are the problem. But none of them actually managed to end it for good. The influence reduces but never completely.

So for the last couple of months I started doing what I found is effective, and that is to throw consecrated salt and some other mixtures back at them, and it clearly reduces the influence, but it is very uncomfortable for me to do that all the time, also that didn't actually stop them completely.

So, since no one who I speaked to knowsanything about this kind of magick, where a few drops of liquid can cause so much harm, I am asking you guys what on earth are they doing and if there is a cure for this??

Sorry for the long post and I hope you will understand my situation.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Dear Sonnye --

Sorry you are ahving so much difficulty.

What they are using would typically be based on their training than their culture. You named Hot Foot, which is typical of African American work, but if they are not African American, they might be using anything typical of the form of magic they ere trained in.

We do not do diagnoses here, as this is a product forum.

I would use Jinx Killer back at them.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sonnye
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sonnye » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:19 pm

I was just these days looking up for Jinx Killer and was planing to try it. thanks Catherine for your suggestion.

nesbit2
Newly Registered

Unread post by nesbit2 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 am

Hello all,

I just joined, but have used the spells at LM for many many years. I've never used a hot foot powder, though.

I live on a beautiful piece of land, surrounded by trees, birds, bears, foxes and all sort of creatures great and small. It is where I find my peace after a long week, and I want my life to remain peaceful.

About 2 months ago, a new neighbor moved into the house nearest me, which I can see from my back porch, but is probably about an acre away. So, a nice distance and if they stayed there and stayed quiet, I would have no problem with them.

Here's my issue -the new neighbor is a long time acquaintance. I know him to be a liar, a cheater, a racist, etc. He has called my family bad names. Several years ago there was an incident where he was using my address to get his phone bills so he could have a separate phone to cheat on his wife! They are now divorced and I guess, he thought he'd come back to my area by renting the house across the field. I wouldn't even mind so much if he was just quiet and lived there, but he has given his child all sorts of motorized vehicles that are loud and smelly. And while I can't prove it, I'm sure he is telling the kid to ride them as close to my property line as possible. This is destroying my peaceable life. As I've said, I've never used hot foot because I'm reluctant to use anything dark on someone. I don't want anything coming back to me, but this has got to stop, or I'm going to have to move!

I can't place hot foot powder close to his house without risk of being seen. My question is, if I sprinkled the hot foot powder where the bikes are being ridden, would that work? Or, because it's the child riding the bike, would it not have the desired result?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:20 pm

Hello, nesbit2 ,

That's a good idea.

Just place it where you know he will walk (to walk over it). Then, state your intention and who it is for.

That's the best way.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:00 am

Hello all.

So thankful to not have the nightmarish problems some of you have experienced over the years. I too have inconsiderate neighbors with which I need some help. These ppl rent the house next door; he is a chef and she does not work, they have 4 children between the two of them. They are not considerate people; we share a driveway (which we own, the rental house has a right-of-way) that they have no problem blocking. Their children do not understand boundaries and, when we are out in the back yard, they are always at the fence asking to come over.

I do not blame the children for the parents, and have no problems telling the children no (the children respect my no). While hot-footing the parents was my first thought, their landlord is not careful about who they put into the house and it is very possible that a much worse problem could move in.

What is the best way to handle this - honey jar? freezer? It would be easy to collect personal concerns (trash) as they just let bags of it collect outside their back door (lovely site for us) and the kids scatter their toys about their property and the drive way. Thankfully, after the last set of bad neighbors, we fenced in both the front and back yards. Speaking to them is not possible as he is gone most of the time and she is angry with us over her dog; the dog was aggressive and was biting other kids and neighbors. This dog bit my husband and the neighbor had to pay the er fees AND put the dog down.

This forum is FABULOUS and full of great solutions... can be overwhelming, actually. =)

Thank you for any suggestions/thoughts.
Miss Annette, G2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Hello, deLanniee ,

I would still hotfoot them and then preform an influence skull candle on the landlord to bring in the type of neighbors that you want.

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You've got a lot of problems here. I can identify with you because I have the neighbors from hell (3 surrounding houses with a total of 12 people). I have resorted to making dolls to control some of them, and curses. And, getting aggressive and calling the police as well as threatening to take them to court.

Goofer Dust has helped me TREMENDOUSLY: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Magic alone is a facilitator but your actions have to compliment your magic. Trust me, when neighbor issues, I have learned the hard way. You have to be tough.

The less you say, the worse they will be.

And make sure that you document everything and let them know it too.

And don't worry about the landlord: did the landlord worry about you?

HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:14 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I am sad to hear about your neighbors, though your experience is certainly a help to others!

We have documentation, though one just has to look at their backyard or even in the door to see the conditions in which they live. I will follow your recommendations and am reading up the links now. Looks like another order will be on it's way to the LM. =)

Again, thank you!
Miss Annette, G2082

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Miss Aida, would you suggest a white candle to influence the landlords?
Miss Annette, G2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello, deLanniee ,

Yes. A white skull candle.

I gave you the link to influence and it has the skull candle spell on that page (I believe it's the first or second paragraph)

Hoping your spells are successful

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rocketgirl

Unread post by rocketgirl » Sat May 07, 2016 4:43 am

Can anyone please advise me.
My neighbour is a nightmare and makes everyone in the surrounding houses miserable with his constant parties and loud music. His parties go on all night and keep everyone awake and his all day barbecues in his garden zap any peace and quiet anyone has. I am dreading Summer because he just gets worse.
I want him to shut up or move.
What course of action would you take if you were me? I know his name but not the name of his fiancee and they are as bad as each other.
Please help!
St Expedite, St Martha, St Michael - thank you for everything you do for me and my family.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello, rocketgirl ,

Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to read about your neighbors. So many people have so many problems. It's such a shame. And I'm sorry.

First....

We ask that you please read the eight page son this thread first for spell ideas.

Then, afterwards, if you have any questions about the spells, please don't hesitate to ask.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

rocketgirl

Unread post by rocketgirl » Sun May 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I will have a good read and will post back with any questions. :)
St Expedite, St Martha, St Michael - thank you for everything you do for me and my family.

MissyPooh
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissyPooh » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello to all. I am new to this forum and filled with so much faith as well as excitement for you're services and this forum truly. I have been going thru continuous rough times. I mean losing all my immediate family in only a few years apart, struggling to raise my nephew since 14 yr old. Everything seems to go from bad to worse. I just pray and pray. At least I always knew I had a peaceful prayer space at home, that was my solice always. As of 1 yr ago now I feel like im up against Satan's team, a couple residing above my dwelling that hate me with all hatred. I am a peaceful person and for all my life I have positive, peaceful energy and people surrounding me. Now I and my home has been under attack for no reason at all. They are visious people in all ways. I have lost all peace and sleep in my home. They deserve what they dished out and more 10X. Im not financially in position to move right now. I've contacted police as well as the landlord, matters only got worse with no sure and certain fix for this problem immediately. Im tired angry and restless. I just received the crossing and hot foot fixed candle today as a start. I want to just confirm if I can burn them simultaneously for 9 days, put the petions inside top of the candle beforehand, then clean up afterwards or before during and after. There's much more work to do I need my life back in order but I have to stabilize this situation first and foremost. Thank you and God bless you for ur time and any response.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi MissyPooh,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am so sorry you are going through this. Your home should be your haven, and not a source of stress. I am so very sorry.

Yes, you can burn those candles simultaneously. I would put your petition under the candle. You can do a cleansing before you start, and again after you complete the candle burn.

You can also ask the Crystal Silence League to pray for you. It is free and can support your work with powerful prayer. You can find them here:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

I wish you the very best of luck and I hope things turn around for you soon.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

MissyPooh
Newly Registered

Unread post by MissyPooh » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:22 pm

Miss Athena I thank you so very much for your timely and knowledgeable response to my post truly. God Bless You.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:31 pm

i need some ideas on how to get someone to move out of a house and to sour a relationship between father and daughter you see this girl is using her father for free rent and shes stirring up trouble here. Ive hot footed her but im thinking maybe adding war water to cause them to quarrel and her move out i hate seeing her father be used so horribly. Any other suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, stillsosola

Try this thread for spell ideas:

spells-for-friend-relative-to-move-out- ... t3824.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:50 am

Hello.

Miss Aida, I finished the hot foot spell - talk about a learning experience with some funny stories - anyway, a moon cycle later and the wife had a meltdown that involved gun shots, one of which just missed our house. All four of her children were in the house and the county prosecutur does not want to include child endangerment in his list of charges.

She had a short two day stay for mental eval and has been returned home. I am not sure how to proceed other than to continue with some hot foot candles. I am wondering, do I need to start some court case work and firey wall of protection for us? The community, as a whole, is unaware of what has happened.

I'd be curious your thoughts. I am searching the AIRR site for some back up. =)
Miss Annette, G2082

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello deLanniee,

I would continue with the hot footing, and see if you can get some actual hot foot powder where they'll walk in it, in addition to working your candles. And if a gunshot almost missed your *house*, I'd definitely get some protection up to shield you from more crazy stuff.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I'm not sure I understand why the need for Court Case work. Are you wanting to get more charges brought down on this woman?

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:38 pm

Hi Sisterjean,

There are more charges pending on her, some of the more severe ones the commonwealth's attorney does not want to charge as it is a first offence; someone will need to die before more charges are pending. The thing that gets into my craw is that both husb and wife have lied and said that a gun was not involved. The sheriffs office (we do not have a police force, just sheriff deputies and state policy) has pictures of all the gun shot damage and it'll come out in the paper after her arraignment. *shakes head* I used the complete hot foot spell kit, including throwing powders on their front stoop - PLEASE NOTE - these are colored powders and need to be mixed with dirt to blend the bright yellow color (learned the hard way), and did the bath crystals also where they'd walk (front and back doors), burned the entire incense package in their yard...followed all the instructions exactly. Next time I will be more creative - learned with the first kit.

Since their washwater runs into the street in front of our house, I collected some of that with toilet paper (what I could get hold of quickly) and can use some of the remaining hot foot oil with that...not sure if I just need to dress the tp with a petition paper, place some of the tp in a black skull candle... just need some direction.

I have quite a few protections in place now; devils pods over both doors, shoe string at the front step, and small mirrors in the two windows facing their house. I am going to use some fiery wall and will check out the protection spells for some additional umph. I know that what is already in place, including our spirit guardians, protected us from those initial shots...just want to protect from any additional way-ward activity.
Miss Annette, G2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Hello, deLanniee

You said: " not sure if I just need to dress the tp with a petition paper, place some of the tp in a black skull candle... just need some direction"

The answer is: YES! Great idea! Love it!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Good to know I've not lost my mind. Asked a deceased deputy for help last night and received permission to use some of his dirt to help protect the perimeter of our property (yes, I requested permission from the guardian, paid my fee, then paid the deputy for the dirt).

Then last night I had a dream about the dirt, John the conqueror root oil and a raw, cut in half potato. Figured out to add the oil to the dirt, blend with dirt from our property... kinda stumped on the potato and will have to dowse to find out if he wants a raw potato for his grave or if I am to blend something like potato starch (which amazingly I have in the cupboard) with the dirt and oil. Not sure the significance of the potato.

*shrugs*
Miss Annette, G2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, deLanniee,

Could it be John The Conqueror root? Some say it resembles a sweet potato.

Check this out:

www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:56 am

I dowsed that the deputy would like the white potato for himself; we just dug some of our potatoes and I have one that fits my dream. We will drop it off this afternoon, at some point.

An UPDATE though: the landlords, who own the property beside us, are evicting this woman. I had not yet started the skull work and wonder... should I keep the heat on and begin the skull work? I am very excited to try this, especially after listening to some of Miss Aida's guest appearances on the LMC podcast. Woman, you are wicked, crafty, and when I grow up I want to be just like you!!! =)

I know that to evict a family can take several months, so shall I begin the black skull work and use her as an experiment or just hold off and save my candle??

your thoughts?
Miss Annette, G2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello, deLanniee ,

Start it now, please. And continue performing them

The sooner, the better!

Luv,

Wicked Crafty Woman (LOL)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sunp45
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sunp45 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:16 am

I have some troublesom neighbors how are going round saying bad things about me that are not true and I want them to move back to where they came from adifferent state fast then the one we are in now.I also would like people to see them for what kind of people they really are Trouble.What would be the best thing to use to get ride of them fast.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, Sunp45 ,

I have moved your post from "oils" to the correct subforum and thread.

Please use the search engine on this forum. In the upper right hand corner of any forum page, there is a white search box in the dark green area. Just enter your key words and you will be taken to many topics that deal with similar dilemmas.

Please read the pages on this thread.

After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

queen888
Newly Registered

Unread post by queen888 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:13 am

I have a neighbor who is annoying under me. She talks all day and all night and leaves her door open and her child screams non stop. She slams doors all day and is very bored since she is stuck in the house with a toddler. She even leaves her window open all day and all night to be noisy. It has been like a bad dream to live by my neighbor. I have never ever experience anything like this and don't understand why. I have reported my neighbor to my complex and yet nothing has been done to her and she has been annoying me for a year. Last week, I had call the police on her and I can say the situation has gotten a little better; but any day now, she can strike again. I read most of the post and people saying buy the hot foot powder but this may be a hard task to do since her window and lights are on all day and all night. This lady is crazy!!! She even creeps through the crack of her door all day. I don't know her name and it would be hard to get a picture of her. I even sprinkle black salt on my door steps and still nothing happen. I want to know a simple spell to make this neighbor disappear far, far, far, far, away. I also want to know something that can prevent any karma, spells, or harm happening to me and my family. I just want this neighbor to leave from under me and I want to know a spell to ensure that the next neighbor I will get, will be very quiet.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:17 am

Hello queen888,

Ugh, I'm sorry your neighbor is such a pain. I think hot footing her and her family would be the way to go, but if you can't get hot foot powder where she would walk through it, you could make a hot foot bottle for her. You can read more about them here:

hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

Once you're done working it, throw it into a river flowing away from your house, so she will be moved away from you.

After that, do some Attraction work to attract the kind of peaceful, QUIET neighbors you desire:

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Good luck!

queen888
Newly Registered

Unread post by queen888 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:48 am

Thank you for your reply! I read a lot of the forums and drove to the store to pick up some products. Today I hot foot powder the garage, I think I pour too much. So I'm confident this will work just as so many suggested. I'm very hopeful this will work and I will have some peace real soon!

Roscommon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Roscommon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 am

I have a home in another country (Ireland) I spend about 4 months a year there, the other months it just sits empty.

I am a gay man and have a husband. For those that haven't been there before and want a "google" visual our type of homes are called terraced homes and are attached to one another and our yards (called allotments) are across the streets from our homes not in the back like we are accustomed to in the USA.

My next door neighbor is an 81 year old man with 10 grown children who are over at his house all of the time taking care of him. (He is very healthy they're just watching out for him) He is very well respected in the small town and was born and raised in his house and raised his 10 children in it as well. He also has many horses on his own property.

OK down to business. This older man is not happy with a gay couple from the USA living in/owning the house next to him. He has never been directly confrontational with us however he freely goes onto our property and grazes his horses and does not clean up after them. He parks on our property and encourages others (his visitors) to park on our property as well. I confronted him last time (July) and told him the parcel of land was mine and he was not to use it, graze horses etc or in any way use our property without our consent. (And how can we enforce it when we are gone 8 months of the year anyway?) He was very insulted and not used to people telling him off, he hollered back at me but really nothing happened I returned to USA and I will shortly be returning to Ireland for 2 months and am wondering what kind of work might you recommend to lower the tensions between us and halt his using our property at all. (I mean like just respect that it is ours and not his for the taking) I want to live in peace there when I am there. We are clearly the odd men out/outsiders in this small close-knit town. I am shy, I don't really like confrontation myself but I am a Scorpio and will if necessary but I am afraid of burning bridges. Any advice is appreciated. Also its a huge piece of land and I don't have the funds to fence it in currently. That'll probably be a few years coming.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello Roscommon,

Welcome to the forums! If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry to hear about your rude, intrusive neighbor. And you're right, you probably won't be able to *completely* keep this guy off your land until you get a fence, but here are some ideas you can try in the meantime:

1. Put up an invisible fence: Use your urine to mark your territory, and as you do so, strongly say, "This piece of land is MINE! And no one is going to use it without my permission." Also sprinkle Fiery Wall of Protection powder around the border of the land, saying the same thing and praying that it will be protected from all outsiders:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

2. You could also bury a box of Red Devil Lye, one at each cornerr, with the devils facing outward, for protection.

3. Next time you are out there, gather some dirt from the four corners of the property and (if you can get it back into the USA), you could use that dirt in protection candle spells. You could create a mini version of your property on your altar and burn candles for protection in the middle while you're away.

You can find more ideas here:

spells-to-protect-property-from-vandali ... 24278.html

Good luck to you.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”