Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Santisima Muerte Santa Muerte Holy Death Spiritual Supplies

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi TickleMeSilly,

I should have been more specific in my response, and thank Miss Aida greatly for providing that clarity on how long to leave food on an altar. I agree that 24 hours is the proper cutoff, as after that food will be stale or begin to go bad.

Good luck in your work.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

FAY

Santa Muerte

Unread post by FAY » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:44 am

I have been very drawn to Santa Muerte over the last few weeks while considering where to turn for help with my relationship problems.

I did some research online about who she is and how to petition her for help. I read in a few places that one should first ask if she is willing to help prior to petitioning her for assistance and so I dd. I received what I thought might be two signs during the day yesterday but I wasn't 100% sure and I spoke this aloud. Last night I had a dream of Santa Muerte and she spoke specifically to the signs I saw during the day and said that each one means 'yes' she will help. I was very happy when I awoke.

I was hoping for some advice on how to build an alter dedicated to her, what sort of things might be placed on the alter, and what types of things I might offer in return for her favours.

Can any of you please share your experience with Santa Muerte?

Edward T
Forum Moderator
Re: Santa Muerte

Unread post by Edward T » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:54 am

Hello Fay.

Please check out the link below.

This should have most of the stuff you need and the information you are looking for.

http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

Best of luck to you.
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

queenofheart

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:42 pm

The candle burned leaving a band of soot around the top lip of the glass, with streaks of waxy residue down the sides; signs of obstructions and resistance to your work. Prayer and meditation can help, but something stronger is needed here. Another candle, or different spell might do the trick. Best of luck!

This was my candle report for working with santa muerta. My question is what is "more stronger" than her. I spoke with Leslie and she number one is amazing.Is she psychic? She hit the nail on the head as to what I was trying to accomplish and at the end we went with essence of bend over. The report came after I spoke with Leslie so would that cover the more stronger part?

queenofheart

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by queenofheart » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Sorry I thought I put it in the Santa Muerta title. Not sure how to move it.

Reason: Duplicate post

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Hi queenofheart,

I moved your post to the Santisma Muerte thread as you indicated that you mistakenly posted it in the Saint Martha thread.

I believe the candle report was referring to something stronger than a candle, not necessarily something stronger than Santisima Muerte. Your subsequent work with Essence of Bend Over may indeed have covered that need, so I suggest you complete the work and then wait for signs.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Bbbrtny
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bbbrtny » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:42 am

Hello, i have been reading alot about Santisima muerte but i never thought id have the courage to actually work with her. Im a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to the spirit world even supernatural and horror movies. But me being young and curious ive become more and more interested in Santisima Muerte.

Last night i had a dream that i was alone in my house at night. I walked outside and i see three owls. One rushes towards me and starts biting me and the other two run behind but dont do anything. Idk if i would call it an owl attack but id think that if someone actually got attacked by an owl, there would be blood and ripped off fingers (owls are pretty strong and vicious). But these bites were more like angry warning bites. The owls definatefly seemed angry and i was scared shitless so i tried to get into my front door struggling to keep the one owl from going into the house. I got in the house and thats when i woke up. Was this a sign or just a nightmare? Was Santa muerte telling me that i was not welcomed to work with her? Because i know the owl with her is her eyes at night that senses a threat and maybe the owls are telling me i shouldnt bother her? This is based off of things ive read online.
Please tell me what my dream meant :(

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi Bbbrtny,

Welcome to the forum.

When you get a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry but we do not provide dream interpretation on the forum. There are several books on dream interpretation offered by Lucky Mojo, and you can find them on this page (scroll down to the section on divination):

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

In general, birds are messengers and the nature of the message brought by an owl differs among spiritual traditions. Here is a forum thread on birds as omens, please read it as you may find your answer here:

birds-as-omens-hawk-crow-dove-wren-owl- ... 25412.html

You could always schedule a reading with someone from AIRR who can better provide you with an interpretation of your specific dream and how it may relate to Santisima Muerte.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.

Lostsoul84
Newly Registered

Santa Muerte Help asap

Unread post by Lostsoul84 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello everyone. .. I'm currently seeking help and advice on how to get the Santa Muerte to forgive me for leaving her 2 yeare ago.

I am currently going through the toughest times in my life and she keeps showing herself in dreams, she's in my thoughts I need her. I need forgiveness. How can I get her back? How can I get her to forgive me for bad mouthing her?

I'm desperate for her please someone help me.... thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Lostsoul84 --

First things first. I suggest that you take a more positive and self-empowering name for yourself in this forum. "Lost Soul" simply is not a good magical or spiritual name. It is a self-pitying name.

If you love Santa Muerte, you could, for instance, use her name as part of your screen-name -- something like SantaMuerteDevotee, SantaMuerteRules, SantaMuerteDreams, or SantaMuerteGuidesMe.

Or you could take another name, such as one based on what you intend to have, think, be, do, feel, or embody, like TranquilLife, GoldenLove, or FlyRight.

Or you could use a name based on your appearance, like BeadNecklace or DancingGal.

Second, if you have worked with her before, i would try a sincere offering, with an apology. Ask for a sign from her that you have been forgiven. Do not specify the sign -- that is not your place if you are a humble seeker at this point -- but be on the lookout for it once you ask.

If you receive no sign, try another offering. Make no more than three offerings or three attempts.

Since you are already dreaming of her, it is likely that you will succeed.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lostsoul84
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lostsoul84 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:03 pm

I WI change that right now thank you for the name suggestions. I seen a white o the night before I nooses and joined this. I feel as if she is still and ALWAYS has been there protectING me I have faced death twice this year behind the person who forced me to leave her. I asked her for a sign for a life changing decision a big move before I move and I'm already getting positive signs. Job offerings places to stay etc... I was always faithful to her bought all her favorite things had a nice alter set up for her. Now I can't do those things be ca use I'm sort of homeless but I keep her close to me still... I have a tattoo in honor of her. I asked her last night to please forgive me for everything and leaving. I begged her to please come back I'm sorry so my next question is... since I'm currently at a family members until this move this weekend where I seen the white owl fly by should I leave her an apple? I always made sure she had fruit at her alter it's a small offering but it's all I can do right now without my family knowing and I'm kinda looking at it like that was her protecting me and trying to show herself. Thank you so much for answering me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello, Lostsoul84 ,

Wow, I am envious of your relationship with her. That is so beautiful.

Yes, the apple is just fine. Just make sure that you tell it that it's for her

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lostsoul84
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lostsoul84 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Thank you!! She was always soo good to me because I was faithful to her and always made sure she had what she liked fresh fruit candy ciggs liquor roses all that.you have helped so much

mdavis64
Newly Registered

Unread post by mdavis64 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:42 am

Hello, this is my first time posting. I have been worshipping with Santa Muerte for about a year now and I can honestly say that She has responded to me most favorable. I am still in the learning process, because I understand that the more I research about Her, I find the most interesting answers to what I need in order to heighten my experience with Santisima Muerte. I usually ask Her for protection on traveling-I ride with my husband on the back of his motorcycle alot- and I can honestly say that She has brought me to and fro safely EVERY TIME. One incident we rode to Florida and back to Alabama on a tire that was on the brink of a blowout, (we didn't know at the time). It blew out once we got home at a traffic light about 5 mins from home. I was praying to her all the way from Florida( she gave me a very strong urge to do so). I lit her a candle for gratitude as soon as I got in the house. Now I make it a promise every time I travel. I ask Her for protection and I promise to light however many tea lights she requests at that time. I can only speak on my experiences with Her. Also, She suggested to me that I should wear a necklace of Her image. I went to a Mexican Botanica and found a tiny one that I never take off. If you pray and pay attention to the subtle signs She gives, She definitely answers. I am also still learning, so I would appreciate any more tips or advice on how to strengthen my work with her. Thanks and Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello, mdavis64 ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Please read through the 9 pages here for ideas. After reading through the pages, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

But, honestly, if this were me, I would light more than a tea light candle for her. After all she's done for you, a nice vigil candle would be more appropriate in gratitude expression. http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

Also, for my Saints, I have a Statue in hour of them: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatstatuary.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ThePanda

Muerte Santisima HELP

Unread post by ThePanda » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:47 pm

i want to know if muerte santisima will accept me even for my past transgressions 3-4 days ago i went to a bbq with my uncle at his friends house we were drinking eating smoking having fun basically so i went to go grab a beer in the garage and i saw the altar it was huge with countless statues offerings and candles at first i was thinking what the F is this but the longer i stayed the better i felt. i felt so at peace my worries my burdens everything gone i wanted to stay longer i asked my uncle's friend more about her he told me about what she does and how she kept him safe i was so curious about her i ordered a book i feel like i found something i can believe in thats how it feels like to me i miss being there it felt so peaceful and the aroma of rose incense i want to have my own altar but i cant keep it on display do you think muerte santisima will mind that i cant display her in my home i live with my parents and they are really religious to them worshiping MS is like worshiping satan i have no closet either :/ idk maybe i could build a mini wardrobe 1 foot tall with her image on the center with a little drawer on the bottom too and a lock so my parents dont open it well thats if she accepts me then i would be more than happy to build it for her but what do you guys think? :mrgreen:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello, ThePanda ,

Your idea sounds good! You might want to add oils and amulets.

Just so that you know (I had read your initial post), but please pray first and ask forgiveness for your past transgressions. Admit what you have said and done and genuinely ask for forgiveness.

You can read all about her here (and you may get more ideas for her: www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

I'm sure all will be fine. If you're that attracted to her, then it sounds like a good sign

HRCC Graduate #1631

ThePanda

Unread post by ThePanda » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:25 pm

omg hahaha i think she forgave me and recognized my new devotion to her so i prayed for forgiveness yesterday my prayer sounded like a exchanging kind of thing so o prayed again today cuz and i dont want her to think i meant that if she gives me something i give her something anyways i told her to give me signs and to help me find a job or a buyer for me so i can complete the altar i built for her i have a list of what i need and a buyer just contacted me and offered $5 less than what i need to buy and i forgot i had 5 on me at the time so i have enough to finish my altar but 2 minutes before that the show im currently watching talks about saint death i am overwhelmed right now

forgot to mention that i lit a rose scented candle for her and told her i wont put it out to prove my faith

ThePanda

Unread post by ThePanda » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:26 pm

forgot to mention that i lit a rose scented candle for her and told her i wont put it out to prove my faith

Reason: Merged to post above this one

bettingonthemuse

Unread post by bettingonthemuse » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:36 am

I haven't updated in a long time but after almost a year since I've done my work, I have found out that this really has worked, but it took about 6 months to cause some impact without me even knowing. In my case I dealt with an ex who strayed over 5000 miles away for their mistress and lets just say nothing has quite worked out for them and they are living in complete and utter hell. I did everything as instructed in the spell a little under a year ago (I think) and since they had left and disappeared I didn't know that everything had been manifesting for so long until after only a few months in I got a phone call.

While they haven't tried to "come back" just yet, we all know how that works out. Too bad my life has gotten about 1000x more interesting and exciting since they left me for a disaster.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, bettingonthemuse ,

So thrilled that your spells worked!

Thank you for sharing this with us

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mizjoannlee

Unread post by mizjoannlee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:44 pm

bettingonthemuse

Santísima Muerte is fast and furious. She has come through for me when all the other saints couldn't. I'm glad to see you are a convert to her wonderful powers.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G

BWCoven
Newly Registered

Unread post by BWCoven » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:22 pm

I reviewed http://www.luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html, and am I right in saying this spell causes issues with the cheating man?

What I want to do, is to "finish" a man that caused and is causing serious financial harm to a woman and her 3 children. I have also tried Doll Babies with no luck so far!

Any tips or advice is appreciated and most welcome.
The sexual life of adult women is a “dark continent” for psychology.

- SIGMUND FREUD

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, BWCoven ,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

I don't know what advice to give you as all the information that you require is right on the page that you ad provided and the pages on this thread.

Thank you for reminding us of this forum page.

Please keep us posted on your progress with this (it will be interesting to read abut the outcome)

Wishing you the very best with this (and it is so nice of you to care about your friend so much)

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:46 pm

HI

Regarding a statue of santa meurte, I read that one is supposed to have the statue baptized by a priest before placing her on the altar but I highly doubt a priest would do so.

Is there any other recommendations to have the statue consecrated? I read that some people do just fine without baptizing.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello, TickleMeSilly,

I baptize all statues myself using 7-11 Holy Oil (and I am Catholic)

www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html

And, I refresh the statues with the same oil all the time

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 pm

HI miss aida

Hmm. Well what I mean is that, can the statue without being baptized, still be placed on the altar and show devotion to?
Is baptizing a must for the statue?

What if one is not Catholic or Christan, would it be disrespectful to do that?

Thank you so kindly
Many blessings

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, TickleMeSilly ,

If you don't want to do it then, don't do it.

I'm sure that the non-Christian statues would not be offended.

PLEASE remember that most of these statues are Saints or loving deities. We have to understand that they don't get offended easily and understand our intentions (as long as we tell them). They respect our beliefs a much as we respect them.

Just always remain humble, grateful, and loving in their presence. That's what is important.

Don't get fearful of them. That is not their intent to make you feel this way. They are loving

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

TickleMeSilly

Unread post by TickleMeSilly » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Miss aida

You make so much sense. The Internet has so many different types of information out there which ranges from simple to extreme. You have some people who see her as simple and loving and then u have some people who incorporate their own evil dark like actions with her devotion which hampers her image. It's get quite confusing as there no traditional root way of doing things with her.

You said it best, remain humble, grate and loving. The one thing that is important just be open and talk to her. She is understanding and loving, and I did read that she is the daughter of God who is here to help people.

Im just more scared to do anything that would disrespect her. Read some stories about how she will be upset if I don't do this or that and something would happen? I dunno I don't remember everything as I want to clear all the not so good info I read out from my mind.

I am not Catholic and haven't been baptized my self that's why i feel like I'm in no position to baptize the statue myself as maybe I might do it wrong or its a disrespect to her as it should be a priest.

Plus I read that one should pray or devote to a picture or statue of any deities that hasn't been consecrated as it might contain a different spirit?

Anyways miss aida, thank you so much for your helpful reply. As a lurker I see that ur very much on the boards everyday giving everyone free advice and take the time to do so. Thank you for your work.

Thank you very much for your reply back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, TickleMeSilly,

In rare (VERY rare) circumstances, yes, a Spirit can inhabit a statue.

If you don't want to baptize it, then, at least cleanse the statue. Then, devote the statue to the Saint or call the Saint to the statue.

You can cleanse it wither either Chinese wash (my preferred method) by putting it, mixed with water, on a washcloth and cleaning it top to bottom. Or smoking it with Van Van incense. Then, putting blessing oil on it

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:30 am

Hello, all! I've come to ask for a little advice.

My boyfriend of many years broke up with me suddenly and unexpectedly last weekend. I'm strategizing multiple ways of calling him back to me and our relationship, as I feel strongly in my heart of hearts and have received signs that this parting is a mistake. I'm working on doing a healing spell to cleanse him of the unhappiness he said he felt in our relationship (which I think might have had more to do with his own issues), and also working on old picture box and sweetening jar spells. I plan on making a new sweetening jar, this time with honey.

Once the healing spell is done, though, I want to make him restless to come back to me and take back his mistake. I've been looking at the Intranquility spell, but the oil will take a long time to arrive from Lucky Mojo and I want to do the spell while I know he still loves me (which he does right now). I do have access to some Santisma Muerte oil from LM though and could start the spell next week.

If I don't currently have a strong connection to Santisma Muerte, can I foster one to do the spell?

And, I don't have fresh semen to make the seven-knotted thread, but I do have handkerchiefs that are stained with his semen and my sexual fluids. Can I cut those up into seven small pieces and knot them into a thread instead?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

The strings to tie his nature should not have your orgasmic fluid on it.

Yes, pray to St Martha. I just had a client tonight that had absolute miracles performed by St Martha in just a week or 2.

Here's some other love spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! I'll look up how to properly pay homage to and pray to Saint Martha, because I could definitely use a miracle!

I know it's not as strong as his semen, but could I use his hair in the knots instead?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,

I'm thinking of using what you have for this spell:

www.herb-magic.com/honeysuckle-flowers.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OK93
Newly Registered

Unread post by OK93 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:00 am

I wonder if I can use black copal incense instead of white copal?
I only have black and I want to consecrate my altar.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, OK93 ,

I don't see why not. It's an offering to the Gods

http://herb-magic.com/copal-negro.html

Wising you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ashleylopez15

Unread post by Ashleylopez15 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place. I work with la santa muerte and have for about a year. I recently dreamed about her. We were in a dark room and all I could see was an alter in between us and her in the black robe. On the alter was 3 white star shaped candles. I asked her a question abut if my husband would be released on parole and she looked down at the 3 white star shaped candles and looked back up at me..I asked her again and said I didn't understand what she was trying to tell me and she smiled and looked back down at the candles. She seemed very calm and patient in the dream. After the second time she looked up at me I woke up..does anyone know what the 3 white star shaped candles represent. I've searched everywhere for an association with no luck
#santisimaneverfails

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello, Ashleylopez15 ,

I don't know what it represents to her but my suggestion is to buy those holders. It could be a sign that she wants this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ashleylopez15

Unread post by Ashleylopez15 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:48 am

I can't believe I never thought of that..thank u
#santisimaneverfails

Priya1220

Unread post by Priya1220 » Wed May 04, 2016 2:24 am

Is there anyone who has a lot of experience with Santa Muerte and has a good strong relationship witu her who can PM me, please? It has nothing to do with a reading, or trying to get one.I just need to ask a question in regards about her (I work with her too) to someone experienced who has a deep bond with her who can answer, but my question is too personal to me and I don't want to share it publicly. But I don't know anyone else who works with her and has a bond with her so that's why I am trying to find someone who does.

Thanks (PM me please)

powermaestro

Unread post by powermaestro » Sun May 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi, Please, is it appropriate to work with santisima muerte alongside Archangel Michael for protection, considering she can be unpredictable at times.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello, poison ,

Personally, I wouldn't do that.

St Michael is (in my opinion) the MASTER of protection and that's all you would need

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shery

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Shery » Sat May 14, 2016 4:24 pm

My dear Hoodooers:
I hope you can clarify this for me if you please. I'm planning to order a St. Muerte statue, but I'm confused with this Saint, because some people said that she should be left outside the house, and not to have it in the room where you sleep and the altar it has to be only her on it, because she's very jealous spirit? my other question is, what's the difference when she's holing the stick on her right hand and, sometimes she's holding it on her left hand no matter her color black, white, red, or gold?. I know Lucky Mojo carries all of her products.
I'll be working with her on opening the roads, keeping her job and, bring her prosperity and love into my child's life. I have a good feeling that St. Muerte would be the only one that can help me with this. I've worked with Saints and Angels with no results, so I'll like to try her. Thank you in advance for any input you can give me, and/or any advice, before I order it. :) It'll be tremendously appreciated :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello, Shery,

That's a very good question about what it means that she's holding the stick in different positions. I just don't know. You would have to research because it could mean something significant. I just don't know (and never paid attention). GREAT question! And great observation!

If you find out, please PLEASE post the answer on this subforum

I wouldn't put her outside. I would just have her on a separate altar away from other statues. I know that if someone kept me outside, I certainly wouldn't help them (just sayin'...)

That's the norm.

HRCC Graduate #1631

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Sun May 15, 2016 9:02 am

Dear hoodooers:
Shery here again, one more thing I forgot to ask in my previous message about Santa Muerte is, how or what you do with "Saintisima Muerte" after you finish working with her and after she has come through for you and don't need to work with her anymore? Sorry for so many questions, but I want to make sure I know little more about this Saint before I order the statute and all the trimmings that comes with her to make the spell work. I've never worked with her, and for what I've read, she is very powerful spirit and I don't want to offend her or do anything irrational that could come back to me and...? :o
I want to work with her to help my child who's going through hard times now and I feel that St Muerte is the one to help me, I've worked with other Saints and Angels, but nothing has come through for me. thank you in advance for any advice or your experienced input would be tremendously appreciated. :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 10:58 am

Hello Shery,

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking what you do with her statue? Are you planning to set up an altar for just this one thing and then take it all down afterword? I personally have not worked with this saint but in my experience you need to build a relationship with these beings. Some saints may not mind a person coming to them only when they want something but I do not think Santisma Muerte is like that. IF you could just clarify your question some that would help us to be able to give you a more clear answer.I recommend getting some coaching from someone who is experience with this saint.

Peace~

Nathen

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Sun May 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Thank you Natstein for your prompt response:
My question is pertaining how we dispose of things used on spells like we do with doll babies, candles, etc. In this case I mean Santa Muerte, can I send her away when I stop working with her and moving on to another Saint and/or another deity? (she being such a powerful spirit),I don't know if I could do that, or if when a person makes a commitment to work with her, does that means one is committed for the rest of your life? or is there a way out.
Thank you so much, many blessings.
Shery.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Hello shery,

If you are deploying or disposing of things that were used in a spell such as candles, herbs, cloth or what have you then just follow the some procedures you would for any spell work. But you keep saying dispose of or send away Santa Muerte herself and to me that is different then just the remains of a ritual. You could set up a shrine to her, work it for your desire and once you get that desire dismantle the shrine and be done. If you do this just be very respectful and maybe even explain this to her when you start this work. If you are a person who will get messages or answers in a clear way then you may be told whether or not this will be ok for Santa Muerte or she may tell you that if you work with her you will need to keep working with her as she may want more from you for some reason. Again you are developing a relationship and there will be some give and take. I would really recommend getting some kind of reading or magical coaching with someone familiar with this saint, even if it is a simple yes/no reading on whether she will work with you in this kind of temporary way. there are several readers over at AIRR who have a good relationship with Santa Muerte (www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Peace~

Nathen

Peace~

Nathen

Shery

Unread post by Shery » Sun May 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Thank you so much Nathen, I think I need that reading first before I order the Saint, I was just trying to understand it and to familiarize myself with her before doing any ordering. Thanks again

magicchic1204
Newly Registered

Unread post by magicchic1204 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 pm

I have a red Santa Muerte looking to give away.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Perhas someone will contact you via the PM (private message) system here at the forum.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ashleylopez15
Re: red santa muerte you're looking to give away

Unread post by Ashleylopez15 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Magicchic1204 if you're still looking to pass on the red santisima statue, I'd take care of her, that's one color I don't have. You can private message me. Thank you

Ashleylopez15

Unread post by Ashleylopez15 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi ticklemesilly. I've been working with Santisima for a few years and my husband a few years longer than me and with the offerings as far as food and cigarettes. You're supposed to cut 2 apples or 2 cigarettes or 2 oranges..lol 2 for edible offerings. The second day you go back and eat your portion of the offering with her. If you smoke and you have given that as an offering you smoke yours with her. She wants your attention and time and she appreciates when you break bread with her..literally
#santisimaneverfails

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 am

This is so weird - I don't remember how I got to start reading the threads about Santisima Muerte but it has caused me to wonder if I should establish a relationship with her so I have been researching her for about 6 days or so.

Now, ever since, I keep seeing skulls and spiders.

Are these typical of signs that could be related to her specifically?

For example, I know dragons and snakes are typically associated with St. Martha who I have worked with in the past.

Just wondering if these are typical or if there are other things that may also be related to Santisima Mueerte.
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello LadyWtch,

Spiders and skulls are definitely related to La Santisima Muerte. I'd say if you feel like you are drawn to her, go to http://readersandrootworkers.org, find a worker who has a relationship with her (it should say so on their bio page), and get a reading about this from them. They can tell you whether or not she's trying to make contact.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:16 am

Thank you sisterjean...it doesn't look anyone has any kind of special relationship with her so I will just contact one of the readers who works with Saints in general.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello, LadyWtch,

Yes there is.

I will send you a PM and tell you which AIRR members I know of
HRCC Graduate #1631

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:00 am

Thanks Ms. Aida! I appreciate that!

Lw

SeekingTruth
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeekingTruth » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Hi all! Long time message board stalker, first time poster :)

I've been a little confused lately so I was hoping y'all could help me out. Before working with Santisima Muerte, I asked if she was willing to work with me to please give me a sign. I got what I thought was a clear sign and began working with her (lighting candles for her weekly and using herbs & offerings specific for her at this make shift altar I made for her).

...A few months had passed and she hadn't answered any of my petitions. I was a bit disheartened and thought maybe the sign I saw before was coincidence and not a sign at all. So I respectfully asked her again if she was willing to work with me. I explained that I wasn't upset and if she didn't want to work with me, I understood and I would respect her wishes. Later that day (when I was cleaning out the garage), I found a small glass globe and I know that the globe of the earth is one of her symbols, so I thought is this a sign? The next day on TV I was watching a show and the characters were mini-golfing at a hole shaped like a skull.... again I thought is this a sign or a coincidence? I flipped the channel and within a minute of that program, one of the characters mentioned the song "Don't Fear the Reaper". I smiled and thought, this is pretty crazy if this was a conicidence. ...AND the next day, the topic of owls came up twice in conversation.

I think (hope) that, yes, Santisima Muerte is very clearly saying that she will work with me....
But (if that's the case) why hasn't she answered my petitions yet? I honor her everyday with a prayer and water (because financially that's all I can do right now). I make sure to light a candle for her weekly. I'm not sure why I'm getting positive signs from her but feel like nothing I've requested has been granted. I feel confused. Any thoughts?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, SeekingTruth ,

These definitely sound like signs from her.

But why is she waiting? I have no idea. This is something only she can answer. She obviously knows something that we don't and is either waiting for the perfect timing, or she's testing your faith, or she has better plans for you.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”