Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Hi agj5,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You have a lot of questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Bad weather pre-dating the start of your spell may mean nothing more than bad weather. Same with barking dogs. It's not possible to predict whether it was a sign of any kind, but file it away and keep an eye out for other signs (positive or negative) as your work progresses. Sometimes the best view is through your rear view mirror - I know that personally, things have gathered meaning only when I look back on them.

Never blow out a candle. It is synonymous with telling Spirit that you are ending the spell. Always pinch the candle out.

You have several questions about candle flame divination, and we do not do divination on the forum. You can find many answers in this wonderful page from miss cat (scroll down about half way):
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Did you buy your supplies from Lucky Mojo? I ask because you mention a plastic lid. If you bought your supplies from elsewhere, I'm afraid we can't help you troubleshoot, as this is a forum for helping customers of Lucky Mojo use their products.

Lifting your pen when writing sometimes happens. I would re-write it correctly. It comes with practice.

You can always enlist the help of a professional rootworker if you feel the work is above your capabilities. You can find very skilled practitioners at AIRR:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Ok I'm use to seeing my candles come out clean, the 6 inch standing candles on my honey jar. And I noticed that the clean ones are the ones I start at midnight. But after that I have a little wax left. If I start one at 4am, it'll end with little wax. I'm wondering what that means?

Has anybody experienced that? I need an idea of what this could mean. Should I worry that I get a little wax left, it's not a big puddle... :/

Thanks in advance I love how I can come here and get different ideas

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

It sounds to me as if you are getting symbols and not looking at them

I think that because of the hour that you are working on them, there may be spirits around trying to communicate something to you.

Don't pay attention to all the wax but, instead what they symbols are saying.

It could also mean that there is a small amount of resistance during this hour. But, my bet is that there are symbols that they are trying to communicate to you

The tea leaf reading book has the same symbols as wax reading. You can find it here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Thanks Miss Athena.

I think I will continue doing the spells myself. Even after blowing the candle...I hope Spirit will still be willing to help :)

If in a few days/weeks I don't see anything happening, I will get an expert to do it for me.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Yay! I looked at 3 possible symbols coz it's always the same symbol and all those 3 possible symbols meanings are good!! Thanks Miss Aida

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello,

Is it good or bad when a petition paper burns when placed inside a figural candle to represent someone? I know that a clean burn is an indication of a successful spell, but does that mean that we hope for a clean burn save for the petition and personal concerns, like say inside a skull candle? Does it make a difference if the spell was meant to attract or repel or do we always hope for a clean burn all the way through even if that means the personal concerns also burn?

Thank you!

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, beloved,

I love it when the petition paper burns.

That's a good sign!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:45 am

Miss Aida!

Thank you! This is a very good confirmation. Bless you!

All my best,

Beloved

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:59 pm

So I had a blockbuster candle that burned steadily but left a light haze on the side if the glass that indicates minor delays and distractions that can be overturned with prayer and meditation.
I hope I don't sound stupid but.....

Exactly what does minor delays and distractions necessarily indicate? An example would be helpful. :D :D
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, ttmarie

Minor delay- Not as soon as you had anticipated

Distractions-The target is busy with something else and doesn't have the right timing for the spell to manifest( Example (and these are JUST examples: a parent is dying. What is their priority? Definitely not thinking about other things or people; loss of work; illness in the family; financial problems; stress, injury, out of town, etc., etc., etc.

I hope this helps

(And it is NOT a stupid question)

Take care (and have patience)
HRCC Graduate #1631

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:18 am

Ahh thanks ! That makes things a lot more clearer.

That Report is dead on accurate. I definitely know what the distraction is
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:22 pm

I think I was too excited when dressing my vigil candles and all three candles caught on fire and caused black soot. I watched them and the fires settled into single flames. My question is bc I know I overdid my dressing of my lights, do I still read the candles the same...i.e. blockage in the beginning but now that they're burning clean the spells can be deemed successful? These are Saint candles that are for my pregnancy, my family and my partner and I am worried if I should do the spells over.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 am

Hi Hailey09,

You can still read them and see what kinds of signs you get. In the future, go easy on dressing candles as an excessive hand can interfere with the results. A little goes a long way. You may find that you have to repeat the candles.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Hailey09

Unread post by Hailey09 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:22 pm

I'll do over. Thank you

Curios12

Unread post by Curios12 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:41 pm

So this is my second week doing my reconcilation honey jar and communications candle, normally they burn for six hours tonight they burned for four and a half hours. The surprising thing is the communications candle formed a half circle with the wick towards the end. The wick started burning twin flames and lot of wax melted in the plate, I watched it intently. One side of the flame buned higher than the other with a good amount of black smoke intermittently. This went on for about 25 or so minutes, then the black smoke died just leaving high flames (both twin flame). The smaller flame had no smoke but appears to struggling to catch up to the same hight of the other side of the flame, in the end they both came to the same level, by this time majority of the candle wax melt and left a little on the plate. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this and is there any significant meaning to all this if any.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello, Curios12 ,

I am so sorry but we do not perform these interpretations on the forum.

But you can find your answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

happyla

Re: Love Romance Sex Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by happyla » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:24 pm

As to the Lucky Mojo Love Me spell kit how many days is it to be performed? Also how many love kits does Lucky Mojo have? It is a little hard to navigate the Lucky Mojo site. I think it may be helpful to have links to kits by subject matter. For example, a link for love kits, a link for luck kits, a link for money, etc. I only found the Love Me spell kit, because I did a Google search. Just a suggestion. Thanks!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello happyla,

You can find all of the spell kits that Lucky Mojo sells right here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

All of the kits are listed alphabetically, and short descriptions are listed with each so you can easily find what you're looking for. If you need helping matching the appropriate spell kit with your situation, ask here and we can help you with that.

I'm actually not sure how long the Love Me spell kit takes to work, but I bet you could call the shop and they'd be able to tell you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:38 am

Hi All,
I just got my Reconciliation Mojo hand and got a large red bride and groom candle to do the candle part, the candle was left burning after I did what was to be done. However as the candle melts and the wick got deeper down in the candle on the bride's side it started hissing and crackling because the was from the groom side was melting down unto the wick on the bride side until the wick on the bride side burnt out then 10mins later the wick on the groom side burnt down into a hole and burnt out but there is still the base of both bride and groom candle in place although it has melted wax hanging down on most of it with most of the melted wax pooled more on the bride side going towards the back of the groom. This was a reconciliation spell to bring my husband back home. Does this mean it did not work? what does this do to my mojo hand? there is no wick left in the bottom of the candles to burn and what do do with the remains? thanks for all your help. :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Hello, jhopkinsbsn

Or, because of the complication of this, you may want to contact a rootworker to interpret this for you (some will look at the pictures)

http://readersandrootworkers.org

It won't affect you r mojo hand. So, please don't worry about that

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jhopkinsbsn

Unread post by jhopkinsbsn » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:33 pm

I am sorry if I posted in the wrong place. Thanks for your advice and help. I will look for a rootworker from your link.

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello :D

Tonight I burned 3 candles for one target. Attraction, blockbuster and mercury w/ deers tongue to increase communication.

I also did the name in the circle thing that Cat mentioned with a drop of blood to get someone to contact you. I put that paper in the middle.

The communication candle dripped onto the petition paper (which is my target's picture) and also on the circle spell paper.

My candles usually don't drip and never in this specific holder that I used so, I am interested to know what you guys think it means?

My initial reaction was that it is a positive sign.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, AJxoxo

I like it when it does that. I love it when it burns the picture

So, I would say it's a good sign

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AJxoxo

Unread post by AJxoxo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Interesting that you mentioned that because the attraction candles flame toward the end looked like it was going to burn the circle spell paper so I moved it further back.

Thank you Miss Aida! You always answer my questions and I really appreciate it :D

veggie4life

Unread post by veggie4life » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am

I'm not quite sure if this is the correct place to post. Please relocate this question if necessary. I have been working a honey jar to improve relationships at work (non-romantic). The first candle (4" chime) burned clean. Subsequent candles have left chunks of wax. I burned a white candle for pure intentions this morning. The candle burned down and then started to burn all of the wax on the lid. The leapt incredibly high. The top of the jar is completely clear with the exception of the accumulated wicks.

I would like to think that the white candle burned away the obstacles. Thoughts?
Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered
Thank you Dr. Hernandez
Thank you St. Peregrine

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello veggie4life,

I'd say your instincts sound like they're on the money in this situation, but you could always back that up with divination.

You could also check out this page for more information: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care!

alene2345
Newly Registered

Unread post by alene2345 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:24 am

Hello!

I was doing a prosperity spell, crumbling Bay (laurel) leaves on charcoal and lighting them and anointing a green candle with oil.etc.

The offering of the Bay leaves flared up and burnt steadily until there was nothing left. The thing is when I lit the candle it fell over twice but did not go out. I know it says when this happens I have to start over.

Do I have to do the spell over?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:38 am

Yes. Something about the way you anointed or set your candle indicates complete failure.

Start over. Use the Bay leaves as before, and use Prosperity oil to dress the green candle. Be sure it is in a proper candle stand.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

DominaMerc

Unread post by DominaMerc » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:49 pm

I've read (right here on Lucky Mojo) that when a candle flares up, burning to the point of either causing a hazard or threatening to, that it's a very bad turn and should be followed up with cleansing and uncrossing work. But what if the candle in question was an uncrossing/reversal candle?

In this instance it was a larger dressed candle. It blazed up into a torch like formation with several flames covering the top, causing it melt extremely fast with lots of dripping. No actual fires or explosions etc, just a rather large and wild burn. This was day two, and I still have some candle left over. What does it mean? Should I finish the job? I've already cleansed the altar and done a blessing just in case.

Thanks much!
- Domina Mercury

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, DominaMerc

Or, because of the complication of this, you may want to contact a rootworker to interpret this for you (some will look at the pictures)

It won't affect you r mojo hand. So, please don't worry about that

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

coleywobble
Newly Registered

Unread post by coleywobble » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:19 am

Hello,
I've searched all the forums and unless I've missed it I can't find my answer.
I'm planning on putting a honey jar kit together as a wedding gift.
Is this wise as they are clearly already ready sweet on each other or will it cause problems in the new marrage or help make it stronger depending on their petition?

With thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello, coleywobble ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

OMG ! What a fantastic idea! I absolutely LOVE this idea!!

Of course it will make the marriage stronger!

You're a genius. I never thought of this as a wedding gift!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Question -

I love love getting clean burns, that's the only reason why I do more the free stand candles than the vigil glass ones. Anyways, I've noticed that most of the time when I burn candles with herbs, for example the communication spell, Miss Aida shared, with deers tongue and Mercury oil, I get wax left over. But if I'm only doing a free standing candle with only oils, they give out clean burns. Do the herbs cause it to have wax left over? Yesterday I lit one with Deere tongue but it was a clean burn, but today yellow candle, I had wax left over :/ so I'm confused coz most of the time there's wax leftovers only when I use herbs on candles. I hope I didn't confuse anybody with my question, I tend to do that :/

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Question for you:

Are you crushing the herbs before you roll the candle in them?

One reason could be that the herbs are too large and disrupting the momentum of the burning wax

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:03 pm

Yes ma'am I do crush them as small as possible. I think my target is just resisting because he's very hard headed :(
I'll keep trying

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

Then, try this:

Dress another cad=ndle. Only this time, just use 1/4 of the amount of herbs that you have been using.

Let's see what happens.

I am wondering if we need to work with him in baby steps. So, we use a little bit, then GRADUALLY increase the amount of herbs.

Let us know what happens

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello! I did a communication spell and the candle burned clean except for a drip over. The wax looked like a face in profile with something in its mouth. I'm taking that as an obstacle because I'm trying to get a man to contact me more. I'm conflicted because the candle holder itself is clean with no remains. So should I continue my honey jar and do this spell again in hope that there will be NO wax at all next time? :?:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, mars84 ,

You are absolutely correct:

Continue the honey jar and repeat the communication spell.

Good call on your part!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Scooburt_Doo

Unread post by Scooburt_Doo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:41 am

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me posting here - I just have a quick question.
I am doing a honey jar and last night I was burning my candle on top of it. I went to check it was burning OK when I noticed that the wick had shaped itself in to the initial of the first name of the person that the jar is intended for.
I watched it for a while and then carried on with what I was doing. I checked again later and the wick was back to how it was originally, straight up.

Do you think this was just a coincidence or could it be something more ?

Thanks for any help :D

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:03 am

Thank you Miss Aida. This is my second communication spell. I couldn't figure out the shape but it dawned on me what it looked like! I will try again in a few weeks because my Wednesday honey jar petition in dedicated to communication.

Hoping there's no wax or remains that form more promising shapes!

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:01 pm

Hello Scooburt_Doo,

I'd sure say it is! If that's a coincidence, it's a pretty big coincidence.

Wish you good luck with your work!

Scooburt_Doo

Unread post by Scooburt_Doo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:01 am

Hi Sisterjean,

Thank you for replying. I too thought it was too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence, if that makes sense?
Also, I have one other question.
I started my honey jar last Saturday and I have burnt a candle on top of it every day for the last 7 days. Do I now just burn a candle on it every Friday? Also, do I still give it a little shake daily or also just do that on the Friday ?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:41 am

Hello, Scooburt_Doo ,

That was a positive sign (and I don't personally believe in coincidences, but that's just me)

You can light candle son it every Mon, Wed, and Fri. Or just go to Fridays (your choice)

There's no need to shake a honey jar. It's too thick!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Scooburt_Doo

Unread post by Scooburt_Doo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

Excellent.. May I ask why you do not believe in coincidences ?
I will probably do it on the Mon, Wed and Fri then slowly work it down to just one day a week, maybe.

Thank you for replying.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:25 pm

I did my 2 cursing vinegar jars tonight. My newly ex man's candle is still burning and so far it is a clean burn. I estimate it has about 10 minutes left to go.

Hers on the other hand is something I haven't seen before. Her wick leaned forward towards the end. As it leaned forward it made a long line/cavity all the way to the lid of the jar. Now here is the part that has me baffled. The wax ran out black all over that part of the lid but not down the jar. Meanwhile on the other/opposite side of the candle it ran out in white wax! There were even some drops of white wax down the jar yet I see no sign from the remains of the candle that suggest how this white even found its way out. No black or white mixed at all. They are on opposites sides of each other on the jar. Much more black than white, but the amount of white is nevertheless significant.

Candle divination is not my strong suit. QUESTION: Can anyone help me interpret this please?

[Quick background for those that haven't read my other posts. We just broke up AGAIN thanks to this meddling woman that has had him completely under her control from the get go. I call him her zombie. She never wanted him romantically, only his money and she has taken a lot of it over the years and never more than a stupid big smile and childish little girl eye batting as a thanks. Never did anything kind for him or myself. Only took and took. Then caused massive issues between us when I put my foot down and she never stopped with that all these years. Been hell bent on getting me out the picture so her way to his wallet remains open. He has been a big coward from the start, terrified to stand up to her no matter how bad it has gotten. This break up is feeling very real/permanent.]

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:00 am

Hello, Scooburt_Doo ,

In all my years, I have NEVER seen a "coincidence" that didn't have a spiritual meaning.

I wouldn't realize it immediately, but later on, I did.

Also, "Coincidences" can be staged by people trying to set you up for something. So, be aware.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:04 am

Hello, Rosewood ,

I am so sorry but if we do this for you, then we would have to do this for everybody. We don't perform divinations or interpretations on the forum (as you can see from the hundreds of times we have told this to others on this thread).

I am so sorry about what is going on in your life.

Give your magic a chance to work. You just started your cursing doll. You're sill working your vinegar jar. Magic takes time.

You may also want to consider a reading on this to find out exactly what is going on.

Find readers here:

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.html

I pray that all works out well for you
HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:22 pm

Some thoughts please.

I burned my usual Monday candle on my honey jar. Flame was large and active as usual. Toward the end, the flame was a little blue orb that stayed blue for 15 minutes then started flickering orange and blue for 5 minutes then went out. Usually the orb goes out (blue colored only) after about 5 minutes. Is this positive? I read on the forum that flame colors correspond to candle colors. So blue for healing and orange for road opening? (Part of what I want is healing and road opening for love.) Plus part of the wax formed a heart shape. (Other parts kind of looked human. Like a man reaching into the heart shape.) My rootworker helped me refine my petition because I felt too all over the place. Maybe Spirit approves?! :D

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:18 pm

Hello mars84,

We don't provide candle divination on this forum, so I'd suggest checking out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Good luck to you.

Sabbyboo

Unread post by Sabbyboo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 pm

I'm burning a money candle, given to me, by a friend, who purchased it from LM. What a nice birthday gift! Anyway, 2 days ago, I've noticed an alligator type figure in the wax on the side. I usually read candles like very top is past, middle present and bottom future. This animal is btwn present and future. I've searched all over before posting (read: I've tried my best to do some research before questioning the boards) and K can't seem to find anything on this. Anyone have any clues? I can't say that's ever popped up on a candle before. It's still burning btw. Thanks.

manekineko
HRCC Student

Unread post by manekineko » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:46 pm

Hello Sabbyboo,
An alligator tooth is a curio that is used for gambling luck, so it could have something to do with that. Just a thought.

Sabbyboo

Unread post by Sabbyboo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Hello Manekineko, and thank you for your answer! I don't know that it's got anything to do with the curio. The only thing I have come across on line was that you should watch out for false friends in business.. I don't get it lol

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Sabbyboo ,

Tea leaf symbols are about the same for candle wax symbols.

You can fid a teal leaf symbol book here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

My favorite is the "Tea Cup Reading"

The alligator means false friends and enemies

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sabbyboo

Unread post by Sabbyboo » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello everyone. So I read somewhere on this forum that breakage on a blocbuster vigil is a good sign. Is this accurate? I came home and not only was my candle finished and all wax burned out and clean, it broke at the very end. All thought the glass had a small grey band at the very top, I am overly confident I am about to experience great things from this candle I burned. Majority of the candle burned clean and I talked and tended to it for the whole time it burned. I am now burning a road opener vigil.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

That is correct!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 am

This one I have never experienced. I have yet to see it on this forum either. I am currently burning a Road opener vigil and it is burning fairly well BUT funny, there is half of a grey band at the very top. So there is a little grey soot at the top but only on half of the top of the glass. The other top half and the rest of the glass is clear. Could this mean that the my road will only be halfway opened??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

Without seeing it myself, I would tend to agree with you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tropicalenvii

Unread post by Tropicalenvii » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:44 am

Miss Aida thank you so much.