Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
goddessofloVee

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by goddessofloVee » Sun May 02, 2010 3:08 pm

ok Thank you!

Also If I use honey, do I do the exact ssame thing that I would do with the sugar water?

And wil it have the same desired effect in the same amount of time? Thank you.

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Tue May 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey I was just reading all your post, and I'm curious if you've heard from your intrest? Because I'm thinking of doing a sugar bowl, but I was just wondering how it was going... Well hope to hear back from you.

-Michelle

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey Everyone,

I had so much luck with some dominance, professonally; I'm going to use it on my love interest. I have a honey jar for him that I use (and I'm not always very good about it, I hate to admit).

Anyway, going to add some I Dominate my man and follow me boy to my candles when I burn.

Here's my question. Is it okay to burn the honey jar every single day or should it only be M-W-F.

My usual problem is I get angry with him and put it aside for a week then bring it back, etc. (bad temper, I admit)

But, this time I want to toss my energy into it afor real nd if this works great and if not, Cut & Clear time.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 pm

I have seen it recommended to burn the honey jar everyday when you start it and than Monday, Wednesday and Friday until you get the results you desire...some people follow this, some burn it only on Fridays and some Wednesdays and Fridays. Its strictly your option.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:45 pm

You need to check the anger before continuing on with anything towards this target. I would recommend that you do some uncrossing work for this relationship, and road opener to clear away obstacles. THEN you need to address what is it about the situation that gets you so angry. If you do not address that then you probably are going to be going through this honey jar for awhile. If the anger you are generating is due to something that cannot be changed in this relationship...well it might be time to just move on and spare the time on the honey jar.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm

you could be correct, Stars.. I miss the way we used to be... he was sweet and kind when it started.. now we are both cynical and snappish with each other.. yet, we both stick around and have fun. Maybe it's the devil you know, codependency, who knows? We still have fun; but the warm fuzziness is gone.

Sometimes I think it's wrong to have to alter his personality by sweetening him period. If he's not sweet, either accept him the way he is or move on. Is it really fair to have to work someone to be the way you want? I don't know.

Maybe I'll shelve the jar and do something to attract a totally new person and see what happens. Someone who has the qualities that are important to me now - kindness, easy tempered, no moodiness

I used to think high intellect and sense of humor was enough, now it's not

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:10 pm

In your previous posts, you have already stated that you are around volatile people that have used you. You stated that you wanted to get revenge on all the people, but if you are willing to keep giving him or anyone chance after chance even when you know it wont work. Well, that is a problem that you have. So I would work on you first, and then do some attraction work to attract someone that suits you.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 pm

All true, and I have a volatile temper, as well. I really think I'm not cut out for love work, at all. I have had success if I do a vigil light of Follow Me Boy but the steady work required for a honey jar, etc. I don't have the patience and that's the truth.

Anger/punishment work I excel at. Maybe I'm only cut out for doing the hot tempered stuff, not the soft love stuff.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 pm

You can do "soft" work you just need to reach past your anger. Take time to heal and soothe your mind before attempting such work.

Approaching a sweetening spell with anger is self-defeating in the energies that are being worked with. It may take you time, but learn to draw upon something other than your anger.

Read the Song of Solomon to your honey jar as if you were whispering lovingly, sensuously into the ear of your lover. Let the passion, the desire build in you as you read the longing in the authors words. Let the fires of love, not anger be your inspiration. Use that to power a passionate honey jar.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri May 07, 2010 4:19 am

Suzy-
I think you definitely need to do healing work on yourself. If we carry around anger and negative feelings then they are going to follow us like a little shadow person into any new relationship and you will be repeating the same situation with the new person. We need to become the kind of person that WE would want to be with. It has been my experience that when I want to turn a situation around- I just need to change myself, MY ENERGY and then its amazing how quickly the person responds to the change. I used to be so angry. Especially after I lost my baby I wanted so desperately and then my husband in a car accident. But I had to make the decision to stop and just be grateful for all the blessings I do have in my life. I know its hard when life kicks us around and we begin to be defensive and hard on the people around us. But in the end it is us that suffer. Get a reading with someone you trust and find out what you need to do to heal yourself so that if you decide that you still want to move on with someone new, then you will be starting fresh- with a clean slate and an open mind and heart for your new love.
Good Luck

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 07, 2010 5:36 am

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I appreciate it and have already started working myself. Cleansing and tranquility products. I am feeling better already. My plan is to focus on myself for a while and think about what will really make me happy in the long run. Once I have myself where I need to be, then I will proceed. In the meantime, I'm just taking a break and getting my head on straight.

Thank you all.. this is a great board and I appreciate all of your kindess.

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:37 pm

hi, i just made a honey jar for my target to come back to me...I plan to do a vinegar jar as well to break him and her..is this a good idea? I couldnt find any asafoetida but the rest of the things like pins, nails, lemon, pepper, pictures of both(ill tear them apart)..can i still make a vinegar jar with just these? I hope you can give me some idea.

concernedmom

Unread post by concernedmom » Sat May 08, 2010 6:52 am

I have just received My LM honey Jar and I am very excited. I am still confused about how to properly write petition around circle without lifting hand, crossing t's and i's. Can someone please demonstrate in a drawing how to do that?

danger

Unread post by danger » Sat May 08, 2010 7:26 am

I want to make a Honey Jar in a few days to get my baby's father to pay child support. I have a piece of paper he wrote on saying "I'm his heart, lover, and friend". (He wrote my name at the beginning of that sentence). Ever since he wrote it, my hands have been all over it. I want to know, can I still place this in my Honey Jar even though I was the last one to touch it?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:35 am

Yes you can

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 9:44 am

It's like cursive writing, only you join ALL the letters - don't break between words. Then once the circle is complete, go back to dot is and cross ts.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

SilverStar

Unread post by SilverStar » Sat May 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Thank you, I'm going to try it!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat May 08, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi danger:

You also want to put something of your baby's in that honey jar; since you want to "sweeten" the father to his child, you need to get all three of you (you, the father, and your baby) in the jar. In order for him to do the right thing and support his child, he'll have to be "sweet" on you (or at least get along with you enough to send you the money!) You can put that paper with his writing on it for the father's "personal concern". Then you can put one of your hairs in the jar to represent you, and you can put a fingernail clipping or a hair from your baby in there to represent the child.
You can add some five-finger grass to the jar as well, as this is a good herb to add when you are asking someone for a favor. It's also a good "money" herb in general.

Good luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

newgirl2

Unread post by newgirl2 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:04 am

Hi,
about 6 months ago, I performed both a honey jar & vinegar jar spell on my ex boyfriend. Our relationship ended badly, and I wanted reconcelliation. I performed a vinegar jar spell for the same reason that you did; to break up his relations with a girl I suspected him of cheating on me with. At first I didnt recieve the results that I wanted. Or, I would get results that weren't long lasting. I'd like to mention that I put alot of energy into the jar work, and was very focused on my objective. So, after about a month, I stopped working either jar, and went on with my life. I focused on improving myself and forgot about the jars.

Now, 6 months later, my ex has contacted me saying that he misses me. He wants a relationship, and appologized for how he treated me in the past. I told him that I will not move forward with him until I can trust him, and he has promised to do everything he can to regain that trust. To my knowledge, he is not in contact with the other woman anymore.

So, I say do both jar spells. But, you must know exactly what outcome you want. You have to be very focused when doing the work. Otherwise you may not recieve the results you want. Also, dont work the jar spells for longer than a month. It's physically draining. Focus on whether having your ex back is what's best for your life. Do you really want him back, or do you want him to appologize for wrongdoing?

I asked for help on this forum, and got much needed advise. But some thought that my intentions were crossed by doing both jar spells. But I have gotten my results after this long.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 9:15 am

Good advice newgirl...honey jars are very effective bottle spells...

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue May 11, 2010 12:36 pm

i have my honey jar for more than a year, i burn candle M,W and F,but right now i need a renciliation spell,can i burn the candle everyday until we are reconciled.

rvd_2

Unread post by rvd_2 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:58 pm

thanks for sharing newgirl...what did you do with the honey and vinegar jars after you decided to stop?

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Tue May 11, 2010 4:00 pm

does the lodestone that comes with the recon. honey jar have to be named? it mentions nothing about it in the kit so i assume that it does not need to be named.. just wanted to check. im sure ill need to use it at some point in the future
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Tue May 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Some people *do* burn candles until they see movement. So that is definately an option for you, theusurper.

I'd recommend naming lodestone pairs, Wraithklewn.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi,
I've been working a LM boss fix honey jar for couple of months with success. now I want to turn the working relationship to a romantic relationship. I have bunch of love oils and herbs. can I add the love oils and herbs to my boss fix honey jar and burn pink/red candles?
I have an unused LM love honey jar too but I didnt want to start a new honey jar.
please help. Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:42 pm

Make a different honey jar since your intention has changed using the LM love honey jar.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Thanks jwmcclin. even though its for the same person? its just that I am so attached to the honey jar I have for him and its been working so nicely I thought I just add all the love producst so he'll be sweet as a boss and a lover!!
or should I do both honey jars?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Two different intentions 2010luckyme... yes do two.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Ok I'll do both. I already have a LM love honey jar. any other suggestions?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm

You have everything you need...

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Tue May 11, 2010 8:54 pm

can I start the love honey jar with pic, handwriting and so on and add the hair later when I have it? thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 pm

You both of your hairs to start the jar...whatever you use of yours have a similar personal concern of his... once a Honey Jar is started personally I would not reopen...some may...

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed May 12, 2010 5:42 am

I found something I would like to have included in it when I made it. Can I still open it?

thanks...

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 am

I have no idea when I'll be able to get his hair and I already started the jar last night.
I have in my jar all the herbs that come with LM love me jar, a pic of us together, and his handwriting and signature. I added some love oils too like come to me, love me, follow me boy, etc.
Is this good? I have no choice but to add our hairs later when I have his hair.
thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 am

Some do, some don't. I personally don't, especially if it's working. But others may - so it's up to you. A yes/no divination can help you make that decision.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 12, 2010 8:06 am

I would agree with Devi...personally I don't but some do...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 12, 2010 8:10 am

If it works you will know the answer...having personal concerns are very important and you do have two good connections something he touched.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed May 12, 2010 8:31 am

I can add soooo many things he's touched since we work together. its just kinda hard to pull one of his hairs at work but Im gona try. lol.
thanks jwmcclin for your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

If he has nice hair rub your hands thorough it and act as if a strain (or two :shock: ) got caught and pull... :lol:

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 am

That sounds great! Nice job! I love signs that make me laugh too...powerful stuff! :)

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 am

Heh, thanks! I should probably specify that it's not the most common name ever . . . there are plenty of them, but it's not something like "John" or "Dave", y'know?

Actually my signs are *usually* based in advertising and nearly always funny . . . interesting, since I work in marketing and comedy. (The trickster gods are my homeboys.)

~K

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed May 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Entertaining signs are the best. Then again any positive sign always brings a smile to my face. It's an inside joke between me and spirit world. I guess I must seem mad chuckling or smiling to myself ;-).

Congrats on your positive sign! Keep us updated.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed May 12, 2010 1:21 pm

I open jars occassionally. The way I view it is that the jar is my spell and I can alter it as *I* see fit. Usually I divide jar work into two: ongoing and sealed. If the jar is ongoing meaning that I leave it on my altar and work it for days then I can open and add to it as long as the intent remains the same. If I seal the jar then I do not open it again.

The best way to determine if you should open a jar is personal discretion and divination. Do a quick yes and no reading to see if you should add anything to a jar. You can also do a full reading to examine the effects of opening and adding to a jar.

HeactesHeart

Unread post by HeactesHeart » Wed May 12, 2010 1:26 pm

How do you do a" Yes No" divination ? Jack Ball ? Pendulum ? Or Tarot ?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Which ever way you feel comfortable. Some people use a pendelum, some do a quick tarot reading, and I've even heard of people flipping a coin. In fact, I believe HD has a wonderful coin method that he's shared with us before.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Wed May 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Also, try using tape to pick up hairs off of office chairs, desks, etc. If he wears a coat, jacket, hat to work-- try that, too! Good luck!
HRCC Student #1339

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 pm

he's kinda going bold but still has some hair. maybe I can pretend he has something on his hair and then pull a hair or two.
the tape on teh chair sounds duable. I need to ger to work early or stay late after he leaves though.
thanks guys for all the input.

metalbebot

Unread post by metalbebot » Thu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm

i was wondering can a love me jar work for both reconciliation if you add the balm of gilead to it . or its best to use a separate jar for reconcilation and for love me. a bottle or a spell kit.

newgirl2

Unread post by newgirl2 » Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Lol I still have both jars. The vinegar jar is in an old trash can in my backyard that i've been meaning to dump. The honey jar is in the window seal in my room. I almost forgot that I had put it there until all of this started happening. Then I realized that I never discarded of it. I plan on keeping the honey jar. You have to dispose of it in a river - running water. But i havent been able to get to a river, or creek with running water. Im wondering if I should dispose of it at all, seeing as how it's been working thus far :P .

As for the vinegar jar, I'm not really sure how I want to dispose of it. I don't know if i should just take it out with the trash or not. Most people discard of it by breaking it at a crossroads. I'm thinking that burrying it at a cemetary might be better. But, I don't know if that's disrespectful to the dead or something :oops: . So, for now Im keeping it in the trash outside. Especially since it seems to still be working as well :? .

What do you think?

And do you want tips on how to do the jar spells, or advice on how I did mine?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Read about disposals here...

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 am

I have not worked my honey jar for a few months now as ive been busy with my studies and I have noticed my target getting more and more distant and cold, as good as hoodoo is at bringing somebody to you it has made me realised that I obviously do not have what it takes to make him stay with me, it makes me really sad as I thought I could make it work but I don't think I can. This is proof of what everybody says you can influence a persons mind with hoodoo and use magic to bring them to you but you can never change who they are.

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 am

I want to do a honey jar for my friend whose been going through a horrible divorce and been in and out of court for years now. I was thinking of court case honey jar to sweeten the judge to my friend and give him a favorable judgment. or is there any other honey jar or work I can do so the ex gives up the fight and accept his settlement offer so there be no more court.
thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 15, 2010 7:13 am

Well those are two completely seperate intents, but you can work both of them. I would definitely recommend that honey jar on the judge - I always like the idea of pairing that with a vinegar jar between the judge and your opponent. The judge will be sweet for you, sour for him.

You can try a doll baby or skull candle on the ex with Influence oil to try to convince him to drop the case.

golroseluv

Unread post by golroseluv » Sat May 15, 2010 8:23 am

thanks Devi...well the goal and intent is to finalize the divorce soon and have the case settled either by the parties entering in to a settlement agreement themselves or the judge enters a judgment in my friends favor. I just want this divorce over in my friends favor... its been 4 years and theyre fighting over money.
which one would be most appropriate (court case honey jar/ spell kit/ skull candle, etc...) to have the divorce finalized and a judgment in my friends favor fast?

candyc811

Unread post by candyc811 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello

I am doing a honey jar spell - for my spouse situation with his boss. it is crown of success honey jar

I am almost finished with my yellow candles. can i use any other yellow candle they are about 4 inches candle. i ordered extras but did not realize down to my last one. can i use birthday candles ??

also last night there was little piece of the candle that was left i guess it blowed out before that ?

i have to remove that put to place new candle in there? it is okay if i throw that remant?

when can we start seeing the results of honeyjar spell kit? i have been doing it for about a month

i lighted candle first week 7 days - everyday candle and then i do twice or thrice a week now i am down to twice a week. does that sound right?

pls advise

thanks you

pls advise

thanks

candy

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Candy, have you had a reading on the situation? Honey jars are steady, but many will work a candle spell in addition to honey jars, even though honey jars are quite effective. As long as they are yellow for success, you can use a birthday candle in a pitch. Never throw away the remnants of spell work read here about disposal of spell remains...http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

maverick96

Unread post by maverick96 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Ok Mar,
Although I'm still fairly new to rootwork, I feel that I need to tell you that you are sabotaging your own work in two ways:
1. You are talking about it way too much on this forum. In multiple places on this forum you will see some very experienced rootworkers advising people to keep their works to themselves to avoid having others' negative energy affect your work. I understand wanting advice, being a "rookie" myself, but you need to get the advice you need, have a plan, then just work your trick. If you feel you absolutely need to ask questions mid-spell, contact just 1 person (reader, mentor, trusted rootworker) & only that person. For a reading, may I suggest Bri? I've used her myself & am satisfied w/her reading & insight.
2. You are obsessing. As I read through this topic, I kept thinking to myself 'This girl is obsessed about her work & this man'. I know it's incredibly difficult when dealing with love work, but you need to teach yourself to do your work for the day, then put it away & do something that will keep you distracted from him & the work you're doing. Obsessing is not good. I know it's easier said than done, but you have to learn to discpline yourself or you will sabotage your work before it really has a chance to get started in the right direction for you.
I wish you the best in accomplishing your goals, but please read through this forum & take the advice of some of the more seasoned practitioners here. You will benefit in the long run. Good luck! :)
Thank you St Florian for your protection!

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 pm

If you want to get rid of the candle wax, please read jwmcclin's link about laying of tricks.

However, candles are supposed to be burned on top of any remaining wax. There is info on this and how often to burn candles on the jar further down the page on the following honey jar link. Don't forget that honey jars are slow-acting. You can do a forum search since there are numerous posts on honey jars.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 pm

We are nearing 1,000 posts about honey jars, sugar bowls, and sweetening spells.

When we get to 1,000, i will declare a national holiday.

I sure hope people are READING all 945 posts before asking their questions!

Also, for the definitive and complete knowledge on sweet spells, please do check out the book "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells" by my good friend and colleague Deacon Millett. You can read the entire Table of Contents for the book here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Order the book here:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Click the blue Add To Cart button to order right here in the forum.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

I will admit I have not read all 945 posts myself, but I am glad that this thread exists as a free form FAQ of honey jar/sweetening Q&As... but I agree that locking at 1000 is for the best!! :)

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”