Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Miss Aida
Re: Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello, California Sister ,
I am sorry that it took so long to respond to your post.
It seems to me that YOU need an attorney. What the heck kind of questions are those? They are illegal to ask! Geez!
Well, I am glad that you are getting help from your spiritual advisor.
I am moving you post to the appropriate subforum to give you some ideas on what type of spells to perform.
If you have any questions after reading the posts, please don't hesitate to ask
Wishing you the very best

magnetic1

Unread post by magnetic1 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Greetings everyone! just an update on my rent situation-I talked to management as was suggested by Ms Aida,
and I could not afford the steep rent increase, plus they wanted to charge for parking, but would consider my
situation because I am a excellent tenant. Well, they did lower the increase (which includes parking). While it wasn't the outcome I desired, at least I don't have to move-Thank
you Ms Aida for your help.
magnetic one

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

magnetic1 ,
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashcatonfire

Unread post by Ashcatonfire » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 pm

This one is going to be a bit long, but please, bear with me.

I have lived in my apartment with my husband since 02/07/2009 (yes, I still have the ORIGINAL lease, dated and signed by BOTH of us!!). In November of 2012, the "original owner", whom had "sold" the building long before I moved in, "bought" the building back. He showed up, asked what I paid, when I paid, and how I paid, left his number, and off he went. That was the only thing close to a lease that I ever had with him, and by all means, I should have been fine, but we'll get to that.

This landlord, he's up and down more than a roller coaster. He can tell you this minute you're great mates, then tomorrow tell everyone he hates you and just wants you to leave. For the most part, it was easy to ignore, since it hadn't happened to us yet.

Fast forward to this past month. This landlord went to court, filed eviction, claimed he was owed WAY more money than it's even possible to owe, citing a lease that I've never seen, on which I'm now the only person listed (?!?!?!?!?!), also moved my due date from the 15th to the 1st, with "no grace period past five days" (?) and added late fees and penalties on those five days that I'd never even known about.

After endless phone calls, crying, begging, and feeling hopeless, I finally got someone at our court house to listen and review our case, see that I'm honestly bound here and have no other options, that my roads to much of the state financial help have been butchered with this "lease", and to help me file my proof against this landlord and his insane, illegal, and fabricated money-grabbing antics. I'm talking copies of the original lease, the receipts from this guy's rent collection since his "new ownership", my letters from my disability lawyers, the proof I am medically unable to leave this apartment, the proof my husband has never moved out, etc, so that part is done. Baltimore City allows for verbal leases, and by law I had done all I was required to before this happened and with all my evidence, this is being seen as no fault of my own legally.

Because I have no choice but to fight for this apartment, ( I will state again, moving is not now, nor has it ever been, an option. I live here to keep my medical coverage and doctors while my disability is pending, I'm close to my family in an emergency, the apartment is perfect for my needs physically and mentally, and it is the absolute cheapest place you can find just about anywhere.) I know a lot of what this guy does will be out in the open. The city and state will make sure he can't put me out, can't raise my rent, or in any other way leave me homeless, but they can't make him be a tolerable person. Nor can they stop him from expressing his feelings towards me (and I know this is going to make a not great guy even worse).

With all this said, I'm trying to figure out what I could do as a really wham-bam type of working to help with this guy and his problems. I know about honey jars and sugar bowls, but I just feel like sweetening, alone, is just not enough. I've read through my Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic book, as well as my Black Folder, the forums, and free spells, but my head is going into overload, and I don't want to do *too* much. I don't doubt that my works...well, work...But I am actually having trouble formulating this, picturing what should be used and what exactly I'm looking for.

Before I sign off I will cover the questions I know might be asked or brought up.
My apartment is nailed down and has been since the week before we moved in. My house is sealed, blessed, protected, and cleansed. My door has the 20CBM14 chalked on with blessed chalk from my church, and it's refreshed every new year. I do work with St. Michael, especially for my home and family, as well as many other saints and spirits. I do have a formal work altar area, as well as a boveda for the ancestors and guides for both myself and my husband.

Thanks for wading through this y'all!!
=^.^=Ash=^.^=

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Hello, Ashcatonfire ,
Wow, this guy sounds like a real jerk!
Sounds like you're going about it in a way that is not consistent with his personality. Time to get the guns out!
If this were me, I would stick with one them: Shut up, get away, get out!
In other words: SHUT UP AND GO AWAY
I would do a freezer spell www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
I would use stop gossip on a skull candle Gossip Spiritual Supplies for Hoodoo Rootwork
www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
I would do some banishing www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
I would work a hot foot spell kit www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Now, that's just me. But it sure likes like a good combination that will make him back off.
Hopefully, it'll work. I it doesn't, then you'll have to go to more aggressive work
Wishing you the best with this. I just hate jerks!!

trueblu23

Unread post by trueblu23 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 am

I have a question with starinthesky7 spell, in making the jar do you put any form of liquid or just the roots mentioned? also I have everything besides the master root and was wondering if I can still do the spell and leave that out, or could I add john the conqueror roots chips?

trueblu

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Hello, trueblu23,
No liquid.
In my opinion, the Master root is absolutely necessary. Once you've worked with Master root, you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! It is absolutely wonderful and does the job!
Take care

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:42 pm

I'm a college student that lives 'on campus', our dorms are just apartments that the school has leased for our use. Recently the school has decided to move us to a new building and I was promised 2 bedroom apartment for my roommate and I. However today I found out that the residence life coordinator reneged on her promise and shes putting us in a one bedroom. At the moment we're living in a tiny one bedroom room that is really meant to be for one person, not only is there not enough room its uncomfortable having any kind of intimate company and its difficult for me to work any of my spells. Not to mention that my roommate and I are having a bit of a rough patch between us and I was hoping that having separate bedrooms would help as we'd each have a space of our own.

Just as a bit of background I used to live in a 2 bedroom apartment last year and she gave us to option to move to a one bedroom, I told her that I wasn't interested in doing that and a couple of weeks after that she made us move. I could understand if the demand for rooms was high but my previous apartment stayed empty for at least 6 months afterwards and there are rooms on campus that have been empty for a year or longer. And To be completely honest she's not my favorite woman in the world either as she has some backwards views on birth control and she's generally not a nice woman.

I thought about putting her in a honey jar, I have a business card that she gave to me. I was wondering if there are herbs that would work well with this that I could get locally because we have to be in our new apartment by the end of August which isn't enough time to get an LM order.

I also plan on putting her name paper in my shoe and going to talk with her.

Unfortunately I don't have any influencing or controlling products and the closest thing I have that I can think of is Look Me Over, would that be of use?

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:02 pm

ConjuringCat wrote:]Recently the school has decided to move us to a new building and I was promised 2 bedroom apartment for my roommate and I. However today I found out that the residence life coordinator reneged on her promise and shes putting us in a one bedroom.

Compelling products are used on someone who has broken a promise.
At the moment we're living in a tiny one bedroom room that is really meant to be for one person, not only is there not enough room its uncomfortable having any kind of intimate company and its difficult for me to work any of my spells.
If you ever get a chance to look through Hyatt's Hoodoo - Conjuration - Witchcraft - Spellwork, or Jim Haskins' Voodoo and Hoodoo, or Mickaharic's A Century of Spells, you'll find hundreds of spells that don't need an altar or even a single candle. You can sprinkle powders, dose fabric softener or hair conditioner, even pray while you cook.
  • If you want to keep something close, bury it in your back yard.
    If you want to attract something, bury it under the front door step
    If you want to destroy its influence, burn it.
    If you want it to move away and sink, throw it in running water
    If you want to disperse it to a distance, throw it into a crossroads
    If you want to fix its influence, inter it in a five-spot pattern
    If you want it to work by means of spirits, bury it in a graveyard
    If you want to hide its point of origin, conceal it in a tree
    If you want it to work in secret, give it in food or drink
    If you want it to work by stealth, hide it in clothing or on objects
    If you want its influence to begin or strengthen, throw it East
    If you want its influence to end or weaken, throw it West
    If you want its influence to rise and fall cyclicly, float it in a tidal estuary
-- from Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remnants in the Hoodoo Tradition

Not to mention that my roommate and I are having a bit of a rough patch between us and I was hoping that having separate bedrooms would help as we'd each have a space of our own.
Don't give up on that two-bedroom apartment -- but in the mean time, try Peaceful Home.
To be completely honest she's not my favorite woman in the world either as she has some backwards views on birth control and she's generally not a nice woman.

I thought about putting her in a honey jar, I have a business card that she gave to me.

Put her name in your shoe -- but kindly and politely. as Prof. Charles Porterfield described on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour last week. It's the free spell at the end, about 10 minutes from the end of the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... rmat-81014

Best of Luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Hey Sue,

Railroad spikes have traditionally been used in hoodoo to "nail down" a property and prevent the tenants from being moved out. The full working is at the following link http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html

you can purchase railroad spikes here http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html

I would also work with a white skull candle to influence/control his thoughts. http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-skull-white.html.

Carve what you want your landlord to think directly onto the the skull candle. Anoint the candle with commanding oil and commanding sachet powder http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html burn in increments for seven nights, each night after lighting the candle call out what you want him to think and then pray for your desired outcome from the heart.

You can also work a honey jar on your landlord as well to sweeten him up to you, http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

best wishes
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

Hope512

Unread post by Hope512 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi, new here (very new to all of this actually)

I recently signed a lease on a house that was supposed to start the first of this month. This was supposed to be a new start in life for myself and my child. I was thrilled to find a house in a "good neighborhood" that matched my budget.

As soon as I get my keys problem after problem comes to light. Everything from a stove that does not work to a hot water heater that is not properly installed and thus unusable to seeing roaches in the kitchen to exposed electrical wiring to plumbing problems. Things that make the house unsafe and uninhabitable and that had I known of the lease would have never been signed in the first place.

I have still not moved my furniture in, let alone myself and child. I spoke to and wrote a letter to the owner of real estate company I am renting through about simply breaking the lease and refunding me my deposit and first months rent in full as the house was not ready for my tenancy on the date my lease was to begin. I signed it two weeks earlier so plenty of time for them to do a final inspection to ensure things were working properly/

I figured a clean problem-free break for us both was the best remedy. My concerns were dismissed as "Not reason to break a lease." He implied that he can list the house again and I could rent it until they found someone to take over my lease. That does not work for me and makes things complicated for me to not know at any moment where I suddenly have to plan a move.

Since my concerns were dismissed and handled so rudely I called code enforcement, a few of the things are being worked on but feet are certainly dragging.

The truth is aside from the work needed, I do like the house and I do like the neighborhood, but already I am seeing the company I am renting through as problematic and never getting things done.

1) What I would like is the owner of the house to decide that he wants to rent directly to me and no longer wants this company to manage his property and for him to sever their relationship.

I thought maybe I could work a vinegar or war jar(?) between the owner and the real estate company?

2) I'd also like to see the real estate company out of business period or at least see some serious complications in the way of finances and stability until they learn you can't treat tenants like crap and ignore problems. But I am not sure what to do?

Help please? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, Hope512 ,

Geez, what a mess! That is absolutely terrible!

Was wondering if you had consulted with an attorney? I know you have legal rights in this and can take action

An influence skull candle to influence the owner to rent directly to you. The entire spell is here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

A vinegar jar is great (I always add war water to mine) and a wonderful idea

And what about some crossing spells to put on that company? www.lcukymojo.com/crossing.html

I hope that all turns out well for you and pray that you get JUSTICE.

Take care

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:31 pm

So in October I bought a home. Let me just say that my fault was not getting the home inspection. In my mind (being a first time home buyer) thought that it was A LAW that the sellers have to disclose what is wrong with the house. So before I finalized I noticed that in one of the rooms the fan was unseat. it was broken and barely hanging on. The lady assured me that she would have a friend bring me a new one. NOPE! So the moment I moved in EVERYTHING has been breaking or was already broken and they didn't disclose. To add to the frustration she left so much of her stuff in the home for me to get rid of; including her trash I had to haul her trash to the curb instead of her having a friend bring it to the curb. So I called a real-estate lawyer ( who was super rude by the way) and he basically said that I was screwed and that I just need to deal with it. I think that is BS, so instead I want to take all the BS that the formers had done and kick it up a notch and send all of that frustration and situations in their direction! The former owners got a divorce that is why they sold the house. The husband moved out, so I don't have anything of him, but his name because his name is on the papers, but I think I can figure out the wife's name from old mail that has come in, BUT she did a lousy job cleaning, so I have about 4 or so strands of hair that I found. So I guess my question is what can I do to like cross them in their homes. I want them to feel the stress and pain of always having to pay for something. I literally want so much to go wrong for them that they literally say, "Aaaaargh, it's like I'm cursed"!!! (YES YOU ARE!!!!) :twisted:
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:22 pm

I'm sure a moderator is going to move this thread to the Real Estate sub-board.

I'm sorry you're having so many issues with your new home. There are a number of Cursing and Reversing spells on the forum, so do a search using the box in the upper right corner.

But my own two cents here...a spell designed to harm another will not succeed if the work is not justified. A lot of the problems you're experiencing would likely have been diagnosed in a home inspection. You admit it was your fault to not obtain an independent inspection to protect your interests, and now you want to blame the sellers for your own shortsightedness. That feels off to me.

Unless you live in a state that requires sellers to submit a disclosure form detailing any issues with the property (and not all states do), then that responsibility was entirely on you. Even in full-disclosure states, you should never make a major purchase like that without your own independent inspection. Your broker or lawyer should have advised you to get one, but nonetheless you chose not to. The lawyer you contacted may have been rude but he was not wrong.

You may be angry at everything you're going through now, which I can certainly understand. But unless that anger is justifiably directed at the sellers, then trying to work a spell so that they feel your pain likely won't be successful.

If this were me, I would work Tranquility products on myself to calm down and and treat this as a learning opportunity, then do money drawing work to bring in the resources you will need to complete those repairs. If you have it in writing as part of the sale that the seller would replace the wonky fan, have your lawyer handle it, then you could work with Pay Me products to get them to make good on that obligation or reimburse you the cost of a new fan.

Good luck, and I hope your new home ultimately becomes a source of great happiness for you.
HRCC #1909G

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:21 am

Tabbylove17,

I would first start with a good cleansing of the home. Maybe she left some bad energies and spirits behind that should be cleansed from the home. I would use chinese floor wash and burn sage. I would also take a spritual bath on you. Then replace the negative energy with happy home or wealthy way, blessing..to make a happy home. You could force her to fix things with a product like pay me now. As for revenge I would stick her hairs in a vinigar jar and shake it On tue during the hour of mars. and during the wayning moon praying for her life to be sour and miserable for her lies.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, Tabbylove17,

I hope you didn't throw away that garbage! That is a TREASURE CHEST of personal belongings. I would give my eye tooth for the garbage of my enemies!!

If it's revenge you want, then that's what we'll give you!!!!

Here's some crossing spells: www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Take a look at the sub forum with lots of cursings, revenge, jinx, etc. my PERSAONL favorite subforum! LOL

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-cr ... e-f39.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:52 am

Hi Athena,

Thanks for your insight. I do live in a state that it is THE LAW to have a disclosure. That's what I'm upset for they didn't disclose a thing to me and it is the law.

I'm already pretty calm because I started putting my personality in the home by using feng shui and stuff and I have switched the paint from the dramatic dark colors to light airy colors, but the fact still remains that they didn't disclose and they don't return my calls and we did make an agreement that they are not holding up to, so that is just rude.

I do have things in writing and I didn't want to take it to court, but I'm going to, so I decided that I'm going to use court spells to make sure that it goes my way, and I'm still going to do a reverse spell or something on them. I'm not sure which I'll do .
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:37 am

j82 wrote:Tabbylove17,

I would first start with a good cleansing of the home. Maybe she left some bad energies and spirits behind that should be cleansed from the home. I would use chinese floor wash and burn sage. I would also take a spritual bath on you. Then replace the negative energy with happy home or wealthy way, blessing..to make a happy home. You could force her to fix things with a product like pay me now. As for revenge I would stick her hairs in a vinigar jar and shake it On tue during the hour of mars. and during the wayning moon praying for her life to be sour and miserable for her lies.
YES! I am putting together my cleansing arsenal. :mrgreen:
I have to be careful with my floors because it is the original hardwood floors to the house and there are some areas were there is no finishing (I guess you can call it), so I'm trying to make sure that what ever floor wash i use that it doesn't harm the floors. I'm going to get the floors refinished anyways (waaaaay down the line), but I don't want to add anything that might make it more expensive when they refinish it. I have healthy home products that I will be using. Think mines think alike on the hair. I don't want oo much happening, the woman is already going through a divorce that is miserable in it's self, but I want her to feel the frustration and aggravation I want someone to ignore her when she calls for a repair or to inquire about something. You know that is just rude.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Tabbylove17,

I hope you didn't throw away that garbage! That is a TREASURE CHEST of personal belongings. I would give my eye tooth for the garbage of my enemies!!

If it's revenge you want, then that's what we'll give you!!!!

Here's some crossing spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Take a look at the sub forum with lots of cursings, revenge, jinx, etc. my PERSAONL favorite subforum! LOL

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-cr ... e-f39.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
Not all of it. She left behind a lot of belongings. But all the stuff that they left for me to dispose of was mainly stuff from her backyard that she didn't want anymore and then stuff that her dogs chewed up or ruined. But there is stuff like chotchky type stuff. The amount of trash was too over whelming to go through. Oh and she left old paint cans and stuff that she took off the house from long time ago instead of having it hauled they just stored it in the house .
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:57 pm

I am in this mess up situation, I am homeless . And my old landlord is giving me a hard time.
She is blocking my messages and my phone call to get me a new place to live.

She won't even pick up the phone.

I was one of her best tenant she has, I was very nice to her. But she is very mean to me.
I have clean records and great credit also no criminals history.

I cannot go no where at all because of her.

I don't know what to do.

I need help with this problem.

Anyone please help me :(

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Extremedivas ,

If she is blocking your calls and not answering then try finding a place without contacting her or using her to find a place. I am confused why you keep calling her ? Freezer jar to freeze her out... opposite, honey jar to sweeten her to you.. slippery elm to make her gossip not hurt you.

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 pm

j82 wrote:Extremedivas ,

If she is blocking your calls and not answering then try finding a place without contacting her or using her to find a place. I am confused why you keep calling her ? Freezer jar to freeze her out... opposite, honey jar to sweeten her to you.. slippery elm to make her gossip not hurt you.

Thank you.

What I mean my new landlord tried to contact her. She didnt answer back.

However, i did a last minute spell for getting this new place with my new landlord

It work it!

What i did I take a brown piece of paper i cutting into two.

I put on the brown piece papers than i wrote please accepted me as your new tenant. Than i put attraction oil, lodestone oil, magnet oil to get my new place. You must do at four corners on the papers and on the middle in the paper. Then you put inside your shoes

Carry a horseshoes for magnet to attract what you want in the paper.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:42 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

Congrats!

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Extremedivas ,

Congrats!
Thank you :)

roguedeer

Unread post by roguedeer » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:26 am

I'm looking for tried and true spells for keeping a landlord from putting you out, aside from the railroad spike technique which I'm already employing. What have you done or seen done in this situation that really worked?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Hi roguedeer,

Have you looked through all of the pages in this thread? There is some excellent advice for people in a similar situation. If you still have questions after, feel free to ask.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Tomboi

Unread post by Tomboi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:16 am

Blessings,
My property manager really doesn't know how to talk to people. I'm trying to stay calm, hear mouth truly disrespectful. So I need some assistance, I want her when I talk to her to be respectful and acknowledge me with the utmost respect and bend over backwards for my needs. So my thoughts were maybe a beef tounge that should be soaked in my urine, then slit down the middle. Herbs poppy seeds, need suggestions there. Then a paper brow bag with her name but mine over crossing hers. Taking suggestions. I want to pin up with safety pins. But while I am working it what color candle taking suggestions. Then should I resoak it in my urine then wrap it in aluminum foil and freeze it or should I wrap it with yarn color suggestions the place it in a jar in my urine and do candle magic on top. MY IDEA JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE, Thank you

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello Tomboi,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You could do the beef tongue spell you described...here is the forum thread on spells using tongue (usually for court cases but can be adapted to your situation):

court-case-tongue-cooked-frozen-spells-t17758.html

If you intend to put the beef tongue into the freezer, as is customary, then leave out your own personal concerns. Use water with some alum in it to stifle her negative speech.

http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

I also suggest you put her into a honey or sugar jar, to sweeten her attitude towards you. Search the forum for honey jars and you will find information on how to put that together.

Purple is a good candle color for commanding and controlling a situation.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Nini49

Unread post by Nini49 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:57 pm

I'm having an even bigger issue with my landlord. I did a lease purchase option and now that home is paid for landlord says he's no longer doing that. I can't afford to continue to rent from him because he is constantly increasing the rent and charging me ridiculous rental amounts that he knows I can't afford.

He doesn't fix anything until I pay rent for a couple of months. He is filthy rich and a crooked attorney that uses his legal awareness to intimidate me by charging attorney fees anytime he has to put anything in writing.

I don't want to cause him any harm, but I would like him to give me the property and just go away. Simply sign over the deed and leave me alone. I don't want a temporary fix I want a permanent solution. Since I paid for the property and he keeps asking for more money he has threatened me with eviction on several occasions and now my health is failing due to the stress of having to deal with him at all.

Please help me out of this situation as peaceably as possible because I feel cursed. I can't keep any money, my businesses have closed, my health is literally deteriorating, and all of my relationships with my family and friends are strained because I am always in need of money when I was always able to give.

I have done cleansing rituals for my body, home, and property the home is own.

I feel like I have a landlord from hell he only gambles away my money he even boasted about winning 500,000 one week and 150,000 the next. He travels all over the place on my dime and I struggle to pay bills and have food.

I need immediate help. :cry:

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Hello, Nini49,

PLEASE get some legal help. You can't fix all of this with magic alone.

It sounds like he's violating the law.

For money spells, try this page that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

For your health, http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

And for the landlord, what do you want him to do? hand everything over to you?

Start with skull candle spells. Start with an influence skull candle spell (it's on this page): http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You may have to go harsher with skull candles and domination products: http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Also, please read the 4 pages on this thread for other spell ideas

Take care

Leo2006

Unread post by Leo2006 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Hello,

My Landlord is going to increase my rent next Month by an extra $100. Is there any spells that it can do to prevent him from raising my rent please? I want my rent to stay the same until I move out. Please help.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, Leo2006,

I'd start with skull candle spells. Start with an influence skull candle spell (it's on this page): http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You may have to go harsher with skull candles and domination products: http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Also, please read the 4 pages on this thread for other spell ideas

Take care

Leo2006

Unread post by Leo2006 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Thank you Miss Aida.

I am going to purchase a white skull candle. Is ok to request the candle to be dress with Influence oil and Domination Oil on the same candle?? Plus, I am going to order the Five Finger grass. I saw a spell with that herb too.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Hello Leo2006,

You can dress a candle with both Influence and Domination oil. However I do not thing the store will pre-dress a skull candle due to the logistics of trying to ship that with out the oils coming off of the candle and getting all over everything. I would just order a bottle of each of those oils with your skull candle and dress it yourself or hire a rootworker who will do the work on your behalf if you would like someone else to do it for you.
wishing you lots of success!

Peace!

Nathen

Leo2006

Unread post by Leo2006 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Thank you so much Natstein.

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:24 am

My landlord is giving me a hard time about my dogs. There are many dogs in the same building but she has an issue for some reason with my dogs alone. 1 dog barks, the other one doesn't. I don't want her to make the barking become and issue for eviction which I fear she will. I'm not having any success controlling the barking... So what products can I use to make her leave me alone?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Hello Paymetoday,

I would recommend doing some sweeting work one your landlord toward your dog! Check out this page on sweetening work. I recommend using some sugar and and making cookies to,share with the whole apartment complex including the landlady. (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html).

Peace~

Nathen

Deseno

Unread post by Deseno » Mon May 23, 2016 7:27 pm

I'm renting a room from a bad Russian man. He is unkind to my cats, he hates cats & threatens them. He tries to get sex from me. He is mean. He is into yoga & all day plays mantras loud on his laptop even when he's not home, he says he has to clear the negativity.

I put hotfoot powder in his socks & shoes, I said a spell I found online but usually I write my own spells & my magic usually works quickly.

The tarot says he's difficult to remove but I will get everything I want.

Now he brought another young girl here for sex to live in the apt but she was on drugs & is an alcoholic. They fight, police came 3 times & removed her from the condo.

I was hopping he would get evicted too, he almost did but he's still here.

I want to use a jalapeño bottle with some of the pepper vinegar juice, put his worn sweaty sock with hotfoot powder in the bottle, write a petition paper on grocery bag paper, throw in cayenne & black salt, even his hair strand, then go to the ocean Friday midnight when it crosses over into Saturday & say my spell then throw backwards over my left shoulder then thank the Godess & God then walk away.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Deseno,

Welcome to our Forum.

It is very difficult to hot foot the person you are renting or subletting from. While this man is not your landlord in the sense that he owns the property, you are his sub-tenant; he has seniority of residence. He is tightly bound to the place -- more tightly than you are. You may be able to Hot Foot him (although, frankly, your plan to "thank the Goddess & God" sounds weak and ineffective -- you ought to be cursing the fuck out of him in the name of a righteous and angry God! -- but actually, your post indicates that you and your cats are in some danger and i would wish most of all for you to manifest a better place to leave and to get away as soon as possible.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:52 am

Our landlord just gave us verbal notice of eviction. Our rent was increased 36% so I asked for some repairs to bring the apartment up to code. He claimed that it was up to code, so I asked for the paperwork and less than 48 hours later he told my sister he is kicking us out.

I have reached out to an attorney and the local tenants union, but I would like to know what I can do with the LM products I have. I have Fiery Wall of Protection and Court Case oil. I already nailed down the four corners of the property with railroad spikes a while back.

I don't want to live somewhere I'm not wanted, but this is not legal or just. It's retaliation for asserting my rights as a paying tenant. My sister and I have lived here for six years.

We still don't have anything in writing regarding the eviction.

Thanks for your advice.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 am

Sorry, I meant railroad spikes, not coffin nails. I got them at Lucky Mojo.

Reason: I fixed your post!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

I'd pour just a little bit more of the Fiery wall oil on those spikes just to refresh them.

Yu and your sister ought to be wearing the oils on yourselves also.

Also, a moving candle spell: If you have a picture (and or name) of him and a candle to represent him, perform a spell where he comes toward the 2 of you but there's oil on your picture and your sister's pictures and candles. Have a line of red pepper flakes and he can't cross that line

As he tried to approach you, he can't. So, he has to go backwards (and so, you move his candle backwards once it touches the red pepper flakes.

Also, pray to St Joseph to keep your home safe.

You have time for the court case. Here is the page with that:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I hope this helps.

Take care

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:38 am

Thanks Miss Aida. We know that he needs the rental income, so I'm sure he will try to rent it out again and jack up the price even more, despite the code violations. He claims he wants the unit for family. I'll know more after I speak with my attorney today. The SF Bay Area is just out of control right now with corrupt landlords. We will vote on a tenants rights law in November, but that will be too late for this situation.

I'm apprehensive about the candle spell since we aren't allowed to burn candles here and I don't want to give him a legitimate reason to kick us out if he finds any evidence (unlikely but possible). I do have his signature, but no photo. What can I do with the signature that doesn't require a candle? At this point, I don't know if it makes sense to try to sweeten him up. I have Influence oil and I'm not sure if Boss Fix works on landlords.

At the very least, I can order a St. Joseph candle from MISC. Mostly, we just need the law and God's favor on our side.

I just realized I should have posted this in the eviction thread. Sorry about that.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:27 pm

Hello littlewing,

If you can't burn candles in your place, definitely have MISC burn a vigil candle on your behalf at the church. Or you could hire a reputable rootworker to do a candle spell similar to what Miss Aida suggested.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

One simple thing you could do is to tear out a square of grocery bag paper and write the landlord's name on it in a column seven times. Then turn the paper to the right 90 degrees and write your name over his seven times, crossing his name. Then wear that name paper in your right shoe, and stomp your foot whenever you think about him or his actions. This will help you rule over him.

Good luck to you, I hope this all works out!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 am

Thanks sisterjean. I always forget about the petition paper in the shoe trick. It's worked for me in the past.

wonderwoman77

Unread post by wonderwoman77 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:38 pm

Advise needed on how to handle a land lord who wasn't honest ton begin with, we are looking to break our lease when we are ready. We are having some financial setbacks that hopefully will be resolved soon. However we are trying to have them work with us and work like the upper hand.

I have a black candle from lucky mojo, I have a few different oils. I'm wondering if bend over oil is more appropriate. We need the upper hand. Please advise

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello wonderwoman77,

I think the use of Essence of Bend-Over would be a good idea, and I'd also suggest scrolling up and reading through the four pages of this thread—you'll find lots of ideas. If you need more help after that, we're here.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Would Boss Fix work on a landlord?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

That's not a bad idea at all!

Please keep us posted on the results of this

Wishing you the very best and I PRAY that all turns out well for you

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I will add some Boss Fix to my honey jar. Even though I am clearly headed for a lawsuit, I don't think it will hurt to try to sweeten him up a bit and exert some control.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:48 pm

We got our eviction notice. Now I need to focus my efforts on influencing the City of Oakland inspector. If he declares our unit illegal, we will get relocation assistance. He told me yesterday that he is "leaning" in that direction, so I think there is hope. I started a honey jar on him and added influence oil. I also added some Court Case oil since it's a legal matter. If they determine that the unit is legal but not up to code, we have less protection. Either way, my landlord is pretty screwed so I can't count on him for a reference unless he is scared of us dragging things out and taking him to court and just wants to make sure we get another place.

I could tell the inspector was sympathetic when I told him my landlord threatened eviction once I started making inquiries about the unit's habitability. I'm lucky to have an attorney as well. It's pretty much certain that my landlord will get what's coming to him, but I'm more concerned about securing a roof over my head right now.

What else can I do?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello littlewing,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been evicted :( I hope you have a place to stay at least temporarily while you get back on your feet. I think you're doing some great work by doing a honey jar for the inspector. It's great to get him on your side. In addition to the work you're already doing, I'd recommend to order a Blockbuster vigil candle from the MISC and have them burn it at the church, to blow aside any obstacles placed by your landlord that may hold you back when you start looking for a new place and as you work out this legal issue. I'd also advise you to start petitioning St. Joseph to help you find a new place to live:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

If the legal stuff gets overwhelming for you to work on magically, you could always hire a reputable rootworker to remedy that situation:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Do take care, we're all thinking of you.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:51 am

Thanks sisterjean. Finding a new place will be a challenge cause me and my sister both have bad credit. Getting relocation assistance is key so we can offer prospective landlords a large deposit. That's why we are at the mercy of the inspector now. Should I do a skull candle on him?

I will also petition St Joseph and order a blockbuster candle.

Thanks again for your advice and support.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

I am so so sorry. What a jerk. I HATE him

Yes, definitely perform a skull candle spell.

I will pray for you and your sister

Hugs and bigger hugs

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:33 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I'm not trying to fleece him, I just want justice. His life is about to take a turn because I filed my official complaint with the city yesterday. My attorney helped me with my statement. She's been a Godsend. Also, when I dropped off the petition, I spoke with a city employee who gave me a lead on an amazing apartment that is reasonably priced. It almost sounds too good to be true, but I will try to stay positive. Trying to exercise more gratitude in my life. I've been doing a lot of Road Opener work in addition to the Influence work on the inspector. I REALLY need him on our side. Our fate is in his hands.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

That would be awesome if you got a better (and more reasonably priced) abode.

Glad you performing road opener. Also, don't forget to pray to St Peter to open the doors

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html

Keep us posted, please

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:27 am

It would be amazing! My attorney advised me to ask our landlord nicely if we could use him as a reference. I emailed him two nights ago and... crickets. I've lived here for six years so it will look very suspicious if I leave him off the list. Under these circumstances, I may have to drag things out until we reach some kind of settlement that includes a positive reference. A settlement could take a long time so I'm at a loss for what to do next to ensure I don't become homeless.

I will pray to St. Peter as well to open the doors.

Thanks Miss Aida!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:01 am

Hello, Littlewing,

I would definitely pray to St Jude

www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

And check out this thread:

spells-to-find-rental-property,-apartme ... 32s30.html

Also, PLEASE ask the Crystal Silence league to pray for you also (it's free) that you don't become homeless.

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Please keep us posted

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. I have already posted a prayer to CSL and received lots of responses. St. Jude is a good idea since he covers everything. My health is also very poor right now because the stress is taking a toll.

I will keep you posted.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Order a MISC St. Jude candle. I hope he can help me.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”