Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Court Case Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Court Case Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:36 am

Hello, KeezyRising ,

Oh My God, this is just terrible.

And I HATE the way the lawyers try to downplay people's severe injuries. I am so very sorry

Here, you will find an array of court case spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the VERY best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

thegoodwitch

Unread post by thegoodwitch » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:04 pm

I recently filed bankruptcy and then was informed that my case is under audit by the US dept of justice. I do not know whether this is a random audit or an audit based on some kind of "red flag" on their end. I have provided all the requested documents to support my case but I would like to do some work to make sure that my bankruptcy goes through successfully without any hitches. Initially i thought Law keep away products would be best, but seeing as how the audit has already begun now I'm leaning towards a legal honey jar. Any suggestions?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi thegoodwitch,

A legal honey jar would be a good choice. If you know the name of the auditor, make sure to include that in your jar.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:27 pm

I Would like to know if I could use a court case honey jar to make my lawyer favor my case and work harder on my case since I know he is very busy and has plenty clients . Also is there any extra herbs I can add instead along with the small packet they give ? Also, I would like to know the appropriate oil and candle color to use. I also have a refrigerator magnet with his office information he sent to me could I add this in the honey jay ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi Lovingprincess,

Yes you could work that on your lawyer and the magnet would be a good choice. Add some Deers Tongue to encourage his eloquence on your behalf, as well as a little calamus root to compel him to work hard for you.

http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

Brown is the traditional candle color for court cases. You could work Court Case oil on it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-court-case.html

Good luck.

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Thank you Miss Athena this was very helpful :)

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:26 am

Good morning Ms. Aida! I know it's late but I cannot sleep. I got my honey jar and I am confused. In the instructions it lists: Bodily concerns. Now is that something of mines or is that something of the person I want to sweeten? If that is something of the person I want to sweeten, will a printed photo suffice? Also, I thought about narrowing down how many people I want to sweeten to it being just the judge and the mom and two fathers instead of it being the them and their attorneys, the children's attorneys, ACS attorney, caseworker, etc. since they are really the decision makers.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, meliab ,

Yes, names and photos are fine.

I personally don't like to put too many people in one honey jar. So, that's a good idea

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Arielsdream

Unread post by Arielsdream » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Good afternoon, I had a question about whether the CCHJ is the most applicable. My husband has been involved in a long standing case from when we lived in CA. It has been 15 years on and off. Now the court system has tracked him down here in AZ and garnishing my wages as I am the spouse. He is self employed so they are having a hard time getting his $$. I have the CCHJ kit - would this be the best route? I have the names of the AZ lawyers who are in charge of the garnishing as well as all the parties involved against my husband.

Thank you for all your help.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:20 pm

Hi Arielsdream,

This could be a good option for you. It certainly won't hurt!

Good luck.

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:16 pm

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Well all of my candles and oil is finished with my kit and nothing has changed...nothing good in our favor. Children looked to be splitting up among families and I wanted to know what I should going forward...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello, meliab,

It takes time for spells to work.

When did they finish?
HRCC Graduate #1631

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Yes I know I know that is why I am still keeping my belief...and waiting patiently. I finished that Friday, January 22, 2016. Didn't look like it would be in our favor though. So far the children are being split up into two families. It has been a year and a half now since we've seen the children. I light High John the Conqueror powder each day. Am I doing anything wrong?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, meliab,

I am so sorry to read this.

Yu might consider a reading to see what is going on and what else needs to be done.

Some of our AIRR members (and I do not personally specialize in court cases) do work with court cases.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

I pray that all works out.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:10 am

Hi Miss Aida,

As advised by Ms Catherine, I did reach out to some, actually five of them but they all seem to be extremely busy or unable to respond. Khi Armand here in New York, I hear is really great with court cases but I have been unable to get a hold of him. I was advised to messaged Professor Ames, he was consulting me and advised I become a foster parent but then just left me with that. Marin Graves and Madam Pamita are two others of the list I contacted and nothing...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:03 am

meliab,

"Reaching out" and "messaging" folks is not the same as hiring folks to work on your case. Many of us in AIRR receive dozens -- even hundreds -- of "reaching out" type emails and phone calls every week. Depending on how busy we are with our work, we will either ignore them, send a form letter in reply, or have one courtesy conversation before getting back to work. Remember, this is a job for us.

My advice:

Book a reading or consultation.

Or, do the work yourself!

SPL-HON-COUR
Court Case, Arbitration, Custody Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:33 am

I did Ms. Catherine,

The way some of their websites are arranged, you ask questions first via email if no phone number and then book a consultation. Anyways, Khi Armand finally got back to me and I was able to book a consultation with him.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello, meliab,

GREAT !!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

maringraves
AIRR Member

Unread post by maringraves » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello Meliab

This is Marin Graves. I am not on this forum very often, but did happen to see this. Although it looks like your post was awhile ago, I thought I would respond to your message that mentions you had tried to reach out to me, but did not get a response... :( I have a full-time assistant so it would be extremely rare for an email to not be responded to within 24 hours. If yours was overlooked, I do apologize.

I specialize in legal matters, and should you still need assistance, please feel free to send an email or call Marin@MarinGraves.com (530)272-8276 (Although email response is much faster).

Legal and court case matters can be stressful if it is an area you are unfamiliar with. Slip and fall cases are often matters that an insurance company will present a lower settlement offer, in hopes of an early agreement, and more importantly, avoiding public publicity that could taint the building complex, reputation, and have others potentially come together to form a class action suit.

Typically attorneys will not take on a slip and fall matter (on a contingency) unless there are clear facts and the evidence is strong. The cost of litigation is so extremely high, that they have to make sure they have a chance at a victory. Zoning laws, building codes, and ordinances are pretty black and white. To find that they were in violation of one of the codes, pretty much makes for a slam dunk case.... unless their was what they call "contributory negligence" which means that you were somewhat responsible for the injury. For example, you were wearing roller-skates, or moon boots. (Which I know you were not).

The "typical" timeframe could be 6 month to a year, so it may be a long journey, but could be well worth it.
Faithfully,
Marin Graves

meliab

Unread post by meliab » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:06 am

Hi Marin Graves,

I do apologize for just receiving your message. I really appreciate you getting back with me. I just don't really get on here as much. I guess you can say that I have lost most if not all hope as far as my case (in which is a family court custody case and not a slip and fall case) as well as the assistance that I have been getting from the forums or the suggested places I should seek help. I actually did get a response from your assistant, only it was a month later and by that time I had already gotten feedback from Khi Armand. I have accepted his services although I am a bit skeptic since I have only heard from him twice regarding my request and he has stated he wanted me to do some things and meet someone but that was two weeks ago and I saw him a month ago. I call and email him but there is no way of getting in contact with him. I don't know, it just seems as if I have been duped yet again and here comes the next and final court date (Wednesday) to my custody hearing. So now I am just stuck feeling as if I have again wasted money that I do not have for a reading and services that at first seemed promising but now feels hopeless...and things have just gotten extremely worse. I believe what he said is true, even believe that this may be the reason why there has been no communication between he and I. So I am just trying to cope with the situations at hand and am trying to figure out how I can move on.

Again, thank you for your response.

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi I was involved in a car accident a year and a half ago and I got injured and now I am suing. I was reading the court case spell ideas page and I saw that you can use this to have the judge favor your case and give large settlement.... It didn't really go into much detailS what would be a good petition to put.. Also I want a specific settlement amount.. Can I add in how much I want... Also if the case doesn't go to trial... What names can I add in the jar?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:18 am

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

I am so sorry that you were injured. That's just terrible news.

I would have just one jar for you and the judge and your petition would say something like:

"__________ (<---Judge's name) will rule in favor with _______ (<---your name and birthdate) in lawsuit and award a large amount of money"

I usually don't ask for a specific amount of money because the petition becomes too demanding.

I would, instead, perform a money spell for that specific amount

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

If the case does not go to trial, you could just add the names of the people that you want to be sweetened to you

Take care and wishing you the very best

Please get well soon
HRCC Graduate #1631

nazeem ali
Newly Registered

Unread post by nazeem ali » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:26 pm

hi i have court case i want it to be dismissed what shoud i do

Reason: duplicate post

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Thank you miss Aida !

slimjump
Newly Registered

Unread post by slimjump » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello what I can get to beat 2 speeding tickets?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello slimjump,

I'd recommend working with Court Case products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

There are also many, many ideas on that page on work you can do with those products, and you should check out this thread for more ideas:

spells-for-legal-cases-involving-vehicl ... -t130.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 am

I have a hearing for SOcial security disability in a month and I wanted to start a court case honey jar. I had seen what he looks like in person but don’t have an actual photo of him online I just know the judges name. 1) What would be a good petition to put in the jar to have him approve me for benefits and give me past benefits from two years ago that is owed to me? 2) also what would be the best day to start this honey jar?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:54 am

Hello Lovingprincess,

Just state your petition clearly and succinctly: "So & So approves me for benefits and gives me past benefits from two years ago that are owed to me."

Start it anytime you want! Although you could start it on a Thursday, because that's a good day for money spells.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DaniellaG

Unread post by DaniellaG » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:20 am

If you’re in a custody battle in court, and you want to sweeten the judge child’s attorney to you, what would the petition look like? You don’t write separate petitions for each person and cross over their names with the command? And should I only use court case oil or can also add compelling oil too ? Or domination? Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:45 am

DaniellaG ,

You can add multiple persons and petitions to a honey or sweet jar. The only issue is if the candles burn messy or dirty, you do not know by the signs of the candle which person in the jar is resisting the work. I would use court case oil as its made with the authentic items to receive favor from a judge and to win in court. The idea of a sugar jar is to sweeten them, adding dominating seems to work a bit against the idea of sweetening. Imagine someone buying you chocolates then demand at once you eat them lol. You can use dominating and compelling in other works related to this such as burning candles or a paper in your shoe dressed with the oils, wear on your hands as you shake hands with other lawyer.
Wearing a paper in your shoe: http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Court case spells on the forum: topic8428.html
Lucky Mojo court case information and other spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Lucky Mojo court case kit on forum with information: court-case-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t3440.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”