Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

josdos

Re: Signs Omens Movement Completion of Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by josdos » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 am

thanks! you know what else is odd. today for the first time in a long time I feel at peace. even though last night he told me that he no longer wants to be with me, i feel fine.

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:56 pm

i have been doing work to reunite myself with an ex. I petitioned St. Expedite last night. I put a lot in it, i spoke from the heart and I of course offered blessings in return for his help. Shortly after praying to him, I was asking for a sign. When I opened my laptop 30 minutes later, A St. Expedite website popped up, although I was unaware that I was still on that website. I thought about it randomly throughout the day and these are the things I believe to be signs. I saw the other persons initials randomly pop up on the computer several times, I was thinking about it and going through my phone when I saw a picture of St. Expedite that I sent to my phone, I also was thinking intently on it when I realized it was 4:44 pm (When I have a situation on my mind, double, triple and quadruple numbers start popping up randomly or I look at the clock at the right time and this is what lets me know my situation is working in my favor. At least, this has proven to be true in the past) I just want to know if anyone thinks any of these things could have been signs or am I over analyzing?? Thanks for your help in advance. Also, Thank you St. Expedite... Your help is appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Signs are personal and subjective for the most part. If you feel you're receiving signs, then simply use that to feel confident about your work, validated in your position, and then continue on with your planned approach. Don't inject doubt and worry into the situation by questioning stuff too much.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:41 pm

thank you for that advice. this is all so new to me... i guess i was just trying to vent/figure things out. i will hope to get peace of mind and let the chips fall where they may...

blanca080

Unread post by blanca080 » Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm

hey thewriteguy I would take those things as signs, because I myself when I do my petitons and light my candles I ask the saints for signs and I see the flame to the candle rise high or flicker, and to me those are the signs we ask for..... In my belief anyway....GOOD LUCK ON UR JOURNEY May all ur wishes be answered.....

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat May 08, 2010 4:47 am

Years ago I sent off for a hair product, It seemed the mail order would never arrive, finally a package did arrive. In the package was a bag of money drawing potpourri, in it were shredded pieces of U.S. paper money and red, green, gold, flowers, roots, and herbs, the instructions said place in a bowl in an out to the way place and it will draw money to you.

So I followed the instruction and went about my business, soon money started to come in… lots of it! It was money owed, bonuses, lotteries. It was amazing. I stored the bills in a cigar box, nothing smaller than ten dollar bills, I stored the silver in three large jars, and kept all the containers in a chest. If I made a large purchase it would not be long before the money would soon be replaced, this went on for some time.

Then one day I knocked the bowl over, so I picked the potpourri up and returned it to the bowl, the money stopped coming, it stayed even. And then a family member threw it out, not knowing what it was. Needless to say my funds started to dwindle until none was left.

I have looked for this product but to no avail. It was packaged as if it may have been sold in a curio shop. If any of you fine folk know where I might find this product I would appreciate it. If I ever found this product I might be tempted to buy a life time supply.

P.S.

I never did get the hair tonic… Ha!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 am

I don't know of the particular item you speak of, but perhaps you could try to concoct your own blend with shredded bills and herbs from Lucky Mojo? It would be more personal/powerful I'd think.

Good luck!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank you Joseph, I had though about doing just that, I’m just not that adept in doing things like that.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat May 08, 2010 8:42 pm

You can contact workers through the AIRR and see if they would make a money-drawing herbal blend for your individual needs.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:52 pm

jujugiggles wrote:You can contact workers through the AIRR and see if they would make a money-drawing herbal blend for your individual needs.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you I will keep that in mind.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat May 08, 2010 11:56 pm

...I would recommend getting cat's book and checking out the section on money drawing herbs and roots in the back of the book. You could formulate your own blend and add oils as needed...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:26 am

Thanks again Joseph, I will consider all suggestions.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Although this may not be what you are asking, I thought about it while reading your post (found here) http://herb-magic.com/rice.html

BTW cat's book is liked below the description.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

noquater45

Unread post by noquater45 » Mon May 10, 2010 2:20 am

jwmcclin
Thank you, the green rice has intrigued me as well…It may have its roots in the mighty Feng Shui? This page has turned out to be a wealth of information, I am happy to have found it.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm curious.. what do you all consider as examples of signs versus movement versus completion

Completion seems obvious enough.. meaning the work has turned out as you planned

but, signs and movements seem more subjective.

Just throwing it out there because you are all so awesome and although this question has been asked before in a "was this a sign???" sort of way, I thought it would be interesting to toss it out there as just as subject of conversation.

Best Wishes.

SP

amandine

Unread post by amandine » Thu May 13, 2010 5:30 pm

this is a great topic idea! i need more help with this b/c i tend to blur the ideas of signs, movement, and completion.

However, i recently saw how this progression can actually work:

I did an attraction spell for a car b/c i wanted to get out of my family's house more.

within 3 days i dreamed about getting a car.

3 weeks later i got an ad in the mail for the car i wanted.

3 months later i live somewhere else and don't need a car :-D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 13, 2010 5:35 pm

suzyparker, it seems you answered your own question, its subjective. What I might see as a sign is my interpretation because I performed the spell. But I will add a personal example, say I did a follow me boy candle spell, the targets name is Lynell, now you know that name is not common, but I see Lynell's name in a book I read that day... guess what! *a sign* now Lynell calls me and I hadn't heard from him in two weeks, guess what! *movement* next Lynell is calling more often it seems he cant get enough of me...guess what 'follow me boy' is working and that particular work is complete... This may or may not happens within the 3 days ... 3 weeks ... 3 months but it happened, I still considered that the spell worked cause it did. I wanted Lynell to pursue me...and he did...now if I still wanted Lynell, I would step up my game cause the follow me boy is complete.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm

While I agree, a FMB or attraction, etc. spell is fairly easy to call; some work is less obvious and more long term and that's where signs/movements can become tricky. I've done healing work for two friends in the past year. Neither are cured; but both are doing markedly better. As a result, I feel I'm still in a "movement" stage with this work. So, I continue doing healing canldes for each of them. Some days news is bad and you tfeel like all is lost, then something almost miraculous happens and it looks like things are actually better as a result of the previous bad news.

It really is subjective, and some work is so long term and I don't know if it's ever "compelete" per se.

Success work could be viewed the same way. If I want a better career and I do work on it, and I end up getting a new job offer, I wouldn't necessarily stop the work because I accepted that position; but I would continue it to become more succesful in that corporation, etc.

As long as my long term work shows me movement , I continue with it. I don't expect it to be complete in 3 months. But that's just me.

Love stuff, meh, I don't like opened ended time on that for fear of fighting a losing battle. :D

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

To clarify, I do however agree 100% with jwmcclin in that I step up my work. I don't just do the same stuff over and over, but I continue doing the work looking for continued movement.

Off subject, but funny story, a friend of mine asked for a crown of success mojo. So I made the hand, gave it to him, etc. I kid you not, he emailed me THE SAME DAY and said "nothing's happened yet." I, of course, laughed at him.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 13, 2010 6:03 pm

...and you should suzyparker...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 12:38 am

Great example jwmcclin.

For complicated works like "success" you could look at it as follows. Let's say you petitioned for more money and a better job. You do your work and within three days, one of your friends say "Don't you look like you're dressed for success today." This would be your sign. Within three weeks a new position opens up in your job and your boss says you should apply. This is movement. It's no longer a "sign," but there seems to be *action* in the direction you desire. Finally in a few months you find yourself in a new position in the job, higher up in the ranks, and with a larger salary. This is completion.

The difference between a sign and movement is that former is divinatory in nature and portentous, while the other involves actualy action.

Now, there is another layer to what you asked. You asked about things like "success" which can be defined differently by each individual and so it is tricky to gague. This is where the importance of being specific in your petition comes into play. If you are doing a money spell, ask for an amount, or a specific goal like "higher salary," not just "I want to be rich." While this is my personal opinion, I find specific goals will have specific measuring sticks.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Fri May 14, 2010 2:29 am

Excellent help, ConjureMan.. I think it's the best advice I've had in a long time.. I need to be more specific in my petitions, etc. Making the petition too broad is the same as opened ended work.. goes on forever.

My latest target, instead of just Follow Me Boy or Pursue Me, I'm going to carve actual specific requests into my work (ie, email me, call me, ask me out, etc, etc)

and view each movement as progress along the way.

You also made a good point in your other post, I gotta mix the oils/powder up accordingly. FMB works great for me at first, but then I get i a rut I think. Once the attention is established, then I need to move to fires of love, etc.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat May 15, 2010 2:43 am

Okay, what do you all think of this? I started my work last night while preparing my "lucky/love" hand for a guy I like. He and I are friends, by the way. Anyway, two things I wrote on the petition paper I would like from him have already occured with others.

One thing I mentioned was I would like him to write me a letter (I'm into that sort of stuff).. he tells me this morning he just sent someone a card

Then a SPECIFIC place I mentioned in my petition as liking him to take me. He tells me he's taking his daughter there today (not a romantic place, but a specific restaurant)

Would you read these signs as a don't bother? I mean, two things I asked for him to do with me, he has done for others???

what the heck...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 15, 2010 2:45 am

...sounds like signs that your spell is working...

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat May 15, 2010 2:49 am

Despite the fact he is doing what I want him to do for/with me with/for others? I thought maybe it meant forget it.. he'd rather send a card to someone else, take his daughter to the restaurant etc.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat May 15, 2010 4:44 am

I also think it is a positive sign. The fact that the things you want him to do, he is thinking of doing. that is a 'sign', not that your work has manifested yet.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat May 15, 2010 4:55 am

I'm with the other posters. The ideas have certainly crept into his mind, maybe they just haven't played out fully yet. Sometimes movements come coded - who knows he wouldn't take you to the restaurant after he's been there, esp. if you talk about it next time?
HRCC Graduate #1610

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat May 15, 2010 7:00 am

Okay, thanks guys, I guess I was looking at it upside down. I shall proceed as planned.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:10 am

Remember - three days for signs, three weeks for movement, three months for completion. You're still in the three days timeframe, so you should be looking for signs, not results. And you've got those signs - he's thinking of the things you've told him to think of.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello
i am doing reconciliation work and i dressed the letter and prayed god to give me success in my work
n after that i turned on radio n with surprise it was playing a fav song of her which she likes
n i was like wow, so do you think people it called as sign?
n do i need to seal the envelope with my urine or simen?
or both?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Seal with your semen is what I would do. As for signs, as stated above in this thread, signs are personal. We cannot determine if this is a sign. If you believe it is, then it probably is.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 pm

I think you are looking way too much into this. I think all these signs are positive regardless if he is doing it for others. Proceed with your plan and give it a time limit. If he does come within your time limit, then time to move on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat May 15, 2010 9:53 pm

I see this as signs that he can and is influenced by you.

Lilac
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lilac » Thu May 20, 2010 3:07 pm

i have done numerous spells, from sweetenings, to bindings, to using saint martha along with intranquil spirit and anima sola. i am trying to get an ex back and i have the help of my rootworker. she kept telling me that he is very hard headed and that it would take a lot to get him back. after almost 6 months of not hearing from him at all, i had given up. now out of the woodwork, he started contacting our friends that he had cut communication with also. he went out to dinner with everyone (including me) which caused an uncomfortable evening. we barely spoke two words to one another, but he overheard things i was saying to my friends. so now he's been kind of keeping tabs on me without really having contact with me personally (besides the occasional bullshit text). just wondering if i can chalk this whole thing up to him being stupid or if the rootwork is taking effect. just seems to me that 6 months is a weird time frame to see anything in.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 pm

It's pretty common that your target responds when you've given up/let it go. Reconciliation can take months to accomplish, if at all, but 6 months is a long time to see such coded, initial results IF they're even from the rootwork. If I were you - after having done so many spells and worked with a rootworker and achieved no clear progress in so long, I'd take it as a sign that prospects with my target are iffy and cut and clear.
HRCC Graduate #1610

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 pm

my experience is that rec work takes a long time and often you need to do work to fix the issue. But situations like yours are a dime a dozen. Once you let go they come back. Iv had several ex's after doing work come back months later asking about me, talking to friends, the less i cared the more they put forth to the point when they were asking to come over and hang and stay the night. Before i chalk it up as chance id get a reading and see what the reader says is going on.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Beach

Unread post by Beach » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:52 am

or can it still go either way?

From what I am reading, it's my understand that if you have or have had these two, you're on the path to it all working out. or can anything still happen? Well, of course anything can still happen but hopefully you know what i mean...

Thanks...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:58 am

Nothing is set in stone.... Things can always go a different way
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

If the signs and movement are moving in one direction that then that is the direction the work is taking. However, life is filled with a myriad of choices and as such things can change. So long as there is free-will then change can occur. This is why readings can change as well.

The general principle is that if your signs are pointing in one direction and your movement is headed that way as well then keep up what you are doing since it is yielding the results you want while also keeping track of the work with divination.

Keep your faith strong and you'll succeed.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 am

Hi there, BEACH,

No, there is no "always" in magic :-)
But signs in combination with positive movement indicate the likelihood of a positive outcome. There are cases where this does not hold true--like the couple that keeps breaking up and getting back together over and over again. Maybe one partner really wants to be together forever and does some ritual work to foster that feeling--well the other partner may return, they may reconcile and decide to give it a go--that all looks good right? But then POW--3.5 weeks later they have broken up again because they are caught in that cycle. So there is a common example of how signs and movement do not lead to the desired end result.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Beach

Unread post by Beach » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 pm

thanks, good example but I see getting my ex back as the beginning, not the end result. I know it'll just be the start of re-working things to make sure we don't go down the same path. I'm hoping this ritual work will at least give us that opportunity. I think it's really important to realize that while doing this reconciliation work. It's not just getting the second chance but what you do with it.

So I'm watching for signs, recording movement and hoping for the best.

thanks again

Rainbow95

Unread post by Rainbow95 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm

last night at 1030pm as i was praying over my vinegar jar and lit black candle a thunderstorm started.
also a dog barked when i was saying the petition over and over in my head, but it barked after i whispered it into the flame.
my candle has been burning very clean except for one small tear running down the side last night, it might had been from me putting the lighter to close to the wax, i don't know.

my ex and the new girlfriend have been arguing lately. they been bickering from what he told me and my friend and shes been kinda ignoring him and treating him badly for about 3 days. even last morning

just wanted to hear what people thought about the occurrences that happened. i'm getting a reading also, but was wondering what everyone thought :)

oh i started the jar on 6/12/10 btw

thanks!! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 am

Well, to me it just sounds like you started your work right before a thunderstorm and dog was upset by the storm (as some often are). Now, if the sky was blue and clear and THEN a FREAK thunderstorm hit, that might be something interesting. That's just my opinion.

EnlightenedOne

Unread post by EnlightenedOne » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:34 pm

I had a dressed candle lit for a love work, and all was going well. I received word that someone that I knew of from my university (and that I found attractive and gave the impression of having a kindhearted soul) was murdered two days ago. The moment that I received this news, my candle began to hiss, flicker, and sputter. I said a prayer for the student's soul, but the sputtering continued, and the candle went eventually went out.

I said another prayer asking for the repose of his soul and that the emotions I felt about his sudden death stay separate from the work I put into motion. I then immediately dressed, charged, prayed over and lit a candle for his soul to find comfort and peace. I then relit the candle for the love work, and both burned without further incident.

I have no idea what to make of this. I am extremely new to all of this, so any advice, thoughts, or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:54 pm

It seems to me like he was trying to talk to you possibly. Maybe he was attracted to the energy you were raising and just needed to go "hey! I'm here!" and needed some comfort. I would imagine dying so suddenly would confuse and disorient the poor guy. I doubt it really had anything to do with your work itself but he used it as an opening to contact someone. Things like this is one of the reasons why the neo-pagans cast circles before spell work but I don't think any spirit attracted to a love spell would do any harm at all, he was probably looking for some love himself. I'm so sorry to hear about this poor guy, I would personally recommend lighting a separate candle for him on the other side of the room when you do spell work that way if he's still around he'll have somewhere to go other than into your spell work. If he was attracted once I'd imagine it would happen again.

sacredspiritualguide

Unread post by sacredspiritualguide » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Enlightened One,

I am new on the forums, but have been gifted with several abilities including talking to both spirits and entities. Obviously, only the former is of interest to you/ your work. I had two friends of mine murdered roughly two years ago, so I can relate to your situation. When spirits are brutally passed from this world into the next there is often confusion followed by attempts to communicate with the living. Simply, they want to be heard.

Your love drawing work, and particularly because you were drawn to him, caused his spirit to be drawn to you as a possible way to communicate. A main ingrediant of love work is attraction, he felt this attraction and so followed it to its source. Think of yourself as blessed that he chose you as a person to connect to and communicate with. You are lucky, they do not chose just anyone, and it is often hard after a suddden passing to figure out a way to reach the living (although, they are often very effective in reaching the ones they love, for that is were most of their ties to the living lie... Love truly is a powerful and beautiful energy)!

Bless you and your work! :)

EnlightenedOne

Unread post by EnlightenedOne » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you all so much for the input. His death was random and senseless, and I really do feel honored that he reached out to me. When the occurrence happened, I was confused because I'm a novice and had no experience with such things, but taking a bit of time to reflect on it, I realize that I didn't "feel" negative energy from it. May he find rest and comfort.

Bless all of you!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

I had 2 candles done for me and the status was just that possibly one of my targets resisting some of the magic. I should I do about that. I thought about a road opener, but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:30 am

You should get a reading to determine the nature of the resistance - the worker can then help you formulate a plan to get around it. Road Opener could work, depending on how they are resisting (e.g. is it just mental resistance, are there actual spiritual protections in place, etc).

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:47 am

I read miss Cat's post somewhere saying it takes
3 days for some positive signs ,
3 weeks for some movement and
3 months for a final showdown.

So just wondering, if my friend started her honey jar a week ago and saw random stuff like

1- the same hotel she and her guy stayed in, in a magazine

2- the same image that's used in his business logo on tv

Would these be considered positive signs if at all?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 am

Signs are personal missps2010 and yes I would consider these positive signs. Also honey jar spells are slow acting but quite effective. Tell your friend...keep up the good work.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 am

Thx jwmcclin. I will def pass the word. She will be happy to hear this

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 am

jwmcclin

So here is an update: she said she hasn't heard from him yet and does call him but he still doesn't answer.
Patience I guess :)

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 am

Also let your friend know that it doesn't help the spell if she is always looking for signs or wondering if it's a sign. Don't think it to death and definitely don't talk about it.

;) Good Luck
Ask, Believe, Receive!

interested

Unread post by interested » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 am

Hello guys! I ordered (not received them yet) lucky hand, five finger grass, bayberry root chips, and allspice berries to carry in my wallet to attract money and have these roots continue to work in drawing money to me. I have these oils to annoint them with: money drawing, attraction, fast luck, wealthy way, and money stay with me. I want to form a packet with a copy of my bank statement (not all of it, but only the part that shows the name of my bank and my account number) that holds these roots. How would I go about preparing these roots and packet to work for me? I would most certainly pray over them. Smoke them with incense?

I would appreciate help from the wonderful people who respond to us in need in this super amazing site! I have learned so much and I am deeply grateful that I found this site. The products are amazing and love the scents of the oils, the real herbs used, and the success when using these wonderful and amazing Lucky Mojo products! Thank you Mrs. Cat for offering us all the free information you kindly post to help us! A client forever, that is for sure!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 am

A paper packet is indeed a traditional way to make a mojo in a wallet, so your idea is sound and well-founded. If you are craft-oriented, you can stitch the paper together, either with a running stitch or a blanket stitch (look them up on line if you are unfamiliar with the terms). I like to use a cute binding stitch called the "Eskimo edging stitch" but not everyone is as stitchery-minded as i am, so, anyway, stitching is optional.

I would pray over the herbs and add each with a call to it by name and a statement of its usefulness, to "wake it up" to work for you. You could slip the paper packet into a small manila coin envelope or bill-sized envelope to keep everything together, depending on the kind of wallet you use.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

interested

Unread post by interested » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

Thank you Mrs. Cat for your response and I love the stitching idea, I can already see it in my head.

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:54 am

Lol I just got a sign here on the forum.

A post was posted here on LM by a person with the same online name that the person I am doing a spell on used to have in another forum where we first met:) I know its not the same person (scarry thought that), but I thought it was funny.

I had a sign the other day as well when I overheard a cachier talking to her collegue and she kept repeating HIS name, five times and then she even spellt it and repeated it another three times. Everything else she had been saying was quiet, but his name she said really loudly. I was like "ok universe thank you very much... you can stop making her repeat his name now before she has a fit, I got the hint".

JCPA72

Unread post by JCPA72 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:21 am

Figuring out what's a sign and what's just random can be hard sometimes. I've had times when I've had very clear signs/signals and other times I think it was more wishful thinking, I guess it really depends on the situation. One of the things that (that has been posted many times) agree with is that do the work and let it be.. don't doubt it, don't overthink it (which is very hard to do!) and stay positive.. :)
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Tabbylove17

I told her :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”