Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:35 pm

Hello, root ,

The general thought is three times. BUT I have "loopholes"....

But that is not to say that you can do a whole bunch of different spells and count them as one.

When I perform spells, I do one thing after another and count them all as: "Part one". Then, when the preferred moon cycle returns, I count my spells as: "Part 2"

Wishing you the very best success with your spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi peeps, me again with more questions,

I am Planning on doing a moving candle spell, male and female moving the guy across a map closer to me with the trail of catnip as I have read.
I was wondering if burning white helper candles with st Gabriel oil on would help opening up communitcation etc, or am I going down the wrong line here ?
Should I do that separately ?

As always many thanks for your expert advice !!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Autumn_Goddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Autumn_Goddess » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, all.

I am a new member and am just trying to figure out a good course of action based on my situation and what I am comfortable participating in.

***Disclaimer*** The below are my feelings and I am no way attempting to bash anybody in any way. I would appreciate the same respect. Thank you.

I will start off by mentioning I am not religious in the "go to church every Sunday" sense, but am a child of God. I am trying to find a way to participate in spell work without drawing negative spirits. Years ago, I worked with a woman who was supposed to be helping me with a paranormal event and she almost destroyed my life--very scary things started happening. I had to get my house blessed afterwards, etc. Fast forward to this past week, I paid for a spell from a well-known spell caster who is known to be a fraud, but I didn't know so at the time. Though I did feel the effects of her spell personally (even though this spell was for somebody else), her communication was very sketchy and I ended up applying for a Paypal refund.

I mention all the above I guess to not only get some things off my chest, but to maybe get some guidance from somebody who is afraid of doing acts such as spell casting. I don't want to disgust God and I don't want evil spirits around me.

Anyway, thank you for "listening" and now on to my question.

I am almost 34 and have been married since I was 19. My former orthodontist and I developed feelings for each other. He only verbalized these feelings in a very mild way, though there was flirtation and mild touching involved as well. I know we are connected. I attempted (not sure what the phrase is) "mental" type work on him over a short period of time and saw results as far as his communication with me. He is happily married as well.

I do NOT wish to break up either of our marriages or cause problems.

He is a figurehead in our community, and it had been over a year since things started happening between us and I was getting frustrated. I could also feel him pulling away (probably because he saw I was emotionally invested and he was in this just for the fun). I made the mistake of sending him an email basically stating I felt him pulling away and we both needed to take ownership in what had transpired. I could tell he was LIVID (even though he was professional) and denied all allegations, etc. (putting myself in his shoes being my doctor, married, part of the community, etc. I can see why). We went back and forth via email, both of us being stubborn, and I told him I wanted a transfer thinking he'd ask me to stay. He didn't.

I love him, but I am not in love with him. I know he feels something for me, as well. I would be lying if I said part of any spell work wouldn't be for revenge, but I honestly just want him in my life. I would NEVER have sex with anybody besides my husband, and though this makes me look (and feel) bad, I have always just wanted to kiss him. I know he finds me attractive, as well.

My intentions are for him to desire a very close relationship with me. I want him to open up to me emotionally and for us to be close, like best friends. I also want there to be a sexual undercurrent. I want him to contact me first and attempt to get to know me better. An apology would be nice as well, though I understand I didn't exactly handle the situation the best way. He is stubborn, indecisive, has a bit of an ego (though he does a good job hiding it) and I honestly don't like him as much as I love him, if this makes any sense at all.

I have read other threads and understand I should probably have somebody read this situation. We have community obligations, so I will be seeing him about once a month. I had to contact him (legitimately) right after the transfer to another orthodontist, unfortunately, and his email response was so icy it about froze my screen!

Please, no judgement about how I should work on my marriage, etc. I truly love my husband and we are very close. I just can't shake what happened, especially when I absolutely know we have a very strong connection.

Advice, please? Keep in mind I'm new to this stuff. :)

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, Autumn_Goddess ,

Unfortunately, this situation is too complicated and it would be much better to get a reading on this.

There's too many variables. And, in order to direct you to the proper spells that need to be performed, a reading will determine what those variables are. And how to approach them

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Autumn_Goddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Autumn_Goddess » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:26 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

moonchildx

Unread post by moonchildx » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:48 pm

hey everyone,

I wanted some advice on what I should do next regarding my situation. I've been seeing this guy for a few months. our relationship was sexual at first but then I did a honey jar with some pink candles.. and things have been moving in a direction of romance although I feel it's a tad slow. I had the candle ministry light some candles and they burned steady but came back with a few minor delays and distractions. I'm currently finishing up my st. martha candle and decided to do a reading with a rootworker. the rootworker said he has walls up and it's gonna take a lot to get through his shell. the rootworker lit a blockbuster candle and that same week.. he was a bit more open with me. he texted me randomly cause I crossed his mind and he invited me out to where I was able to meet some friends. my question is can work be done to help release his fears of relationships? is there anything I can do? should I be using a different oil from LM? I bought come to me, love me and chuparosa. but mostly been using the come to me and chuparosa on pink candles on my honey jar.

thank you!
Nikkie

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello moonchildx,

Crucible of Courage is great in situations like this, and can help him get over his wishy-washiness and fears.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

moonchildx

Unread post by moonchildx » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:33 pm

thank you so much for the response sisterjean! :) I will look into this and go from there.

moonchildx

Unread post by moonchildx » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:45 am

hello,

just a follow up. sorry to bother again, but what should the petition say for the crucible of courage candle?

thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Hello, moonchildx,

Your petition could say: "Give ____ (<---his name) Courage to have a relationship with ____ (<----your name)

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

root

Unread post by root » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello friends!!
I have two questions:

1. What happens if someone casts a love spell on a target, and then after some time another person casts a love spell on the same target?

2. Should I do a cleansing spell on both people (caster and target) before performing a love spell?

Thanks for your help!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, root!

I will answer your questions after the question. OK? Okay!

1. What happens if someone casts a love spell on a target, and then after some time another person casts a love spell on the same target?- A few things could happen. The first spell may have worn off and the second spell is strong. The first spell didn't wear off and the target gets confused over which person he loves. The third option is that nothing will happen

2. Should I do a cleansing spell on both people (caster and target) before performing a love spell? -Absolutely YES

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Hi everyone, I hope it's ok to post this question here. It didnt seem to fit anywhere else. I am just a bit puzzled as I've been working on my target since May..Ive done a red skull candle, some road opening work and also had some Come to Me, Bewitching and Follow Me Boy candles set by the MISC. The situation is we met through study/work and there's an attraction there but I've been told in readings he is v career focused right now and also he had a bad time with a past relationship so is wary of trusting. I'd seen some great progress although in baby steps, but since the last time I saw him three weeks ago, he started to go a bit weird on me and pull back. He hasn't officially asked me out yet or said anything, it's kind of casual at the moment and friendly. But we text each other, every few days until recently. He was being more affectionate and flirty and saying he wanted to take me out when things calm down with work, as he travels a lot but he's gone back to being polite but more formal now. I don't know why. The last reading I had said there wasn't anyone else but I don't know why he's gone weird, unless it's the spell work hitting him? I had been worried about other girls around him etc as he travels, so had a Stay with Me Candle done. But he seems to have pulled even further away since then. I'm not sure what to do next? Should I leave any more spell work or try something else? I had a honey jar but I've been away so not used it for a few weeks. I'm worried maybe I've overwhelmed him. Just odd as everything seemed to be going well and now abruptly, I feel things have gone backwards and he is drifting away from me. I just can't afford a reading right now for at least a few weeks. I'd be grateful for any advice. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

Have you thought about asking him out? Or ask: "What about letting me take you out to dinner because you've been working so hard".

(Just a thought).

Ask him if he's OK.

have you thought about communication spells to get him to open up to you and tell you what's on his mind?

Check out this thread: spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

It sounds to me like this isn't anther woman. My feeling is that it's something else (and also, it's not you that's making him "weird out").

Give your other spells some time to work. Some of them have. Some of them haven't.

I hope this helps

Wihing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:30 am

Thanks Miss Aids! You are always so kind and helpful with your advice! It's much appreciated. Well, I have kind of asked him out in a casual way, am trying to keep things light as I've been told in past readings, the softly softly approach is best with him for now, so don't want to come on too strong and scare him off. He did actually agree a few weeks back but it hasnt matetialised yet. We've met casually but he seems ok with that to discuss more general work stuff, but the proper date thing he still seems shy of. Yea, I think it's partly he is starting to get a lot of success in his work and I've been told in readings it's partly why he feels he doesn't want to get involved right now in case it disrupts things. But think he also maybe has past stuff he hasn't dealt with, I don't know. I just wish I knew what it was making him weird out lately. I'm glad you think it isn't me, as I don't think I've been too overboard to him. I just wish I knew what it is. Glad isn't someone else, that fits with what I've been told also.

Yes, I will consider the communication spells, thanks. Might help. I was also thinking of doing a red skull candle. I did one back in May and had some v good results. Maybe I should follow it up again? Also as you say, it's really been only a few months since I started work on him, so as you say maybe it needs more time. Thanks again!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:56 am

Hello, Lonestar_76 ,

Yes, if this were me, I would definitely follow it up again.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nightingale_7

Unread post by Nightingale_7 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:06 pm

hello
i would really appreciate a piece of advice on my current situation. I have this guy in my class who is quite reserved or so it seems because i have not really seen him talking to anybody. He is very attractive to me and i do like him a lot but i just don't know how to start a conversation. i have never been able to initiate or take the fist step for the fear of rejection so i want him to come up to me. i have realised that he does notice me and we always try to sit next to each other. i don't even know his name but i do know that my happiness would know no limit if there is any spell that i could use which would bring him to me.
thank you for your time to read this

zeena

Unread post by zeena » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:22 am

does anyone know if Lucky Mojo sell Typhonian Ink?? i am using it for a love spell...

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello Nightingale_7,

I'd recommend working a Come to Me spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

And wearing Bewitching and Look Me Over oils when you're around him, to get his attention:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

And if you're that nervous about talking to him, dab on a little Crucible of Courage oil to give yourself a bravery boost!

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

Remember though, that all magical work must be backed up by real-world action. If you want this guy bad enough, you have to take a risk and talk to him! After all, the spirits help those who help themselves :)

Good luck!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello zeena,

Lucky Mojo doesn't sell that. Here is a selection of the inks they do carry:

http://www.luckymojo.com/inks.html

changedname

Unread post by changedname » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi All !
I need a little bit of help... I'm ready to start dating again.
I have been going out and honestly I have not come in contact with anyone I am remotely interested in. This leads me to a point that I am also seeking a monogamous relationship with a wealthy mate. So although I'd like emotional comfort. I want strong loving mutual attraction and a man who is willing to provide for me financially.
I have read a very old thread on this site of how to attract a wealthy man who will spend money. I liked most of the suggestions but kept noticing it was Jezebel oil that was highly recommended. I do not like the idea of the Jezebel oil due to the persona she is known for. I'm not necessarily interested in bullying someone to get the things I want. The idea of Cleo May ( hope I got that right) will allude a woman who seems too nice but in attempts to only get money. I read on another site Cleo May is not intended for anyone who wants a serious relationship. So that also goes against what I want. But both have some concepts I like.P.S-I have to be very discreet. I can not burn candles or light incense in my home I live with my mom. The only thing I'd be able to use is some sort of attraction oil. Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Hello, brooksy ,

Welcome to the forum.

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics.

AND do not mention products that are not sold by Lucky Mojo. I have edited that portion out. If you want to know about that product, ask the vendor of that product.

Attraction is a good choice. Here is the page: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You may want to add to your petition that the man be wealthy.

My preferred petition it to: "Bring the man who is perfect for me". And then you can add what you want.

You ay also want to try a Seven knob wishing candle and write on each knob what you are looking for

The attraction spell kit has that exact candle that I am referring to: www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Wishing you the very best and I hope you find that perfect man!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Nightingale_7

Unread post by Nightingale_7 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Thank you so much sister jean for your advice and words that fill be with optimism and courage.

changedname

Unread post by changedname » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:53 am

Thank you Miss Aida for welcoming me! Sorry for breaking the rules!!! I had no clue until after I posted this.

Would I be able to use a green male figurine candle to represent a man with money?
Along with " Come to me" oil?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello, brooksy ,

Yes, you can most definitely do that!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:37 pm

I have a couple of questions about the spell where you tie your target's underwear in a knot with your own and place it under the mattress.

I only had a moment to take a pair of my target's used underwear, and the pair I happened to grab was very damp because he had jumped in the pool wearing them the night before. Does this weaken his connection to them?

Also, my target and I are not back together yet. We've had two sleep overs and our relationship has improved tenfold, but he is still reluctant to commit. So would this spell even be appropriate at this time?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:06 am

Hello, misskitty49 ,

Honestly, I don't think the underwear is a good example of a personal concern (considering it has Chlorine all over it).

So, I wouldn't bother using that pair.

Otherwise, the spell would have been appropriate

Sorry.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Can a hot foot candle and/or freezer spell be performed during Mercury Retrograde or any spell for that matter? I just don't want to "waste my time" if the timing isn't right. I'm basically trying to get rid of love rivals...Please advise.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello Ladee,

Some workers will do only some spells during Mercury Retrograde, some won't do any spellwork at all. Of course the decision is yours, but just be aware that things may not go how you plan. That's true of any spell, but especially during retrograde. You could get a reading to be sure:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Thank you, sisterjean!

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:59 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I have one more question as well.

I have been doing a run of lights at MISC for a few weeks. I was advised to start with Come To Me and then do a run of Follow Me Boy when that run ended. I was about to order the Follow Me Boy candles but I hesitated because Mercury is retrograde. I've heard this can be good for reconciliation, but I've also heard not to start new spells during this period. Should I wait until Mercury Retrograde ends before I have these candles lit?

Reason: Found my answer!

changedname

Unread post by changedname » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:44 am

Hi All,
I am a little confused about the correct timing to perform my love spell.

1) I have been monitoring the phases of the moon and did read an article about it through the site. I was advised that Friday of this week ( Sept 2) would be a good time as apparently it is the last day of the New Moon and entering into the Waxing Moon phase.

2) I do not want to bring in negative deities which apparently is something that could happen on a New Moon so I find that its better to reach out to be sure of times to possibly avoid.

3) I was opposing casting a spell on a whim in case the timing was bad.

4) Is it okay to petition for a certain racial background or nationality? For example: Lets say I love men who are French. Is it okay to petition on a figurine candle for a "French man"? I personally don't see a problem with this. But I'd like to know input. The man doesn't need to be perfect but there is a certain nationality I am very drawn to.

I am not an expert but open to learning to make this a success so please be kind! : )

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:15 pm

Hello changedname,

Not all hoodoo practitioners work by the phases of the moon, and it's certainly not a requirement in this tradition. Many people just do the spell when they need it, regardless of where the moon is in the sky. However, if you feel that you want to work with moon phases, generally, when the moon is waxing is a good time to try and draw something to you (like a new lover), and the waning moon is when to move someone/something away from you.

I don't know anything about "bringing in negative deities" during a certain point in the moon cycle; that isn't a part of hoodoo.

My two cents on petitioning for a certain racial background or nationality is this: What if there is someone who's really, really great for you and they don't happen to belong to the "type" you're looking for? Food for thought.

Good luck to you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:27 pm

Dear changedname,

1) Friday, ruled by Venus, is traditional for love spells, regardless of the Moon phase or Moon sign.

See this page of "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" on Planetary Timing:

PLANETARY SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES IN HOODOO ROOTWORK
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

See also this Lucky Mojo Forum thread on Planetary Days for spell timing:

Spell Timing: Planetary influences / Days of the Week
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

2) This sounds bogus to me. The New Moon is the time right after the Dark of the Moon. The New Moon is celebrated in lunar-calendar cultures as the time when the new lunar month begins. Why would you accidentally (?) "bring in negative deities" by working at the New Moon? And, more to the point, what are "negative deities," anyway?

My religion has God in it. He's big, he's awesome, and he is righteous. So ... uh, no "negative deities" in my cultural worldview.

My guess is that someone from a different tradition -- not hoodoo -- fed you some scary ideas.

If your religion does not have "negative deities" in it, then Ignore it.

Here is a Lucky Mojo Forum thread on Moon timing:

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course
spell-timing-moon-phases-moon-signs-moo ... -t442.html

3) Well, "bad" timing does exist, but casting a spell by need and desire is never "bad" per se. Think of timing as a strong current -- you will swim faster with the current than you will going against it, but if you have to swim upstream, you will figure out a way to do it.

4) You may ask for whatever you wish. God will only grant what is granted. God does not punish you for asking.

If you have further questions about spell timing, please ask in the relevant threads at the Lucky Mojo Forum. Here are some further threads that relate to the subject:

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025-60.html

Spell Timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock Time
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock ... 11842.html

Good luck in your love work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

affie

Unread post by affie » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Hi all..... I have a question about a situation I'm in and I'd like some advice. I've been talking to this guy (just talking) since Begining of the year, and when I asked him if he was single he told me
That he had a daughter and his daughters mom and him used to be constantly back and fourth. Since then we talked a lot, til things heated up in June and we started a relationship that is sexual, and has so much passion it's not even funny. At times I do feel like I want more but I'm not willing to break him away from his other relationship, as I do know there isn't much passion there anyway but they do have a child together so I'll leave that alone. My question is, can I do rootwork that will just influence him to give me more of his time ect even tho he is still involved with his daughters mom.

misskitty49

Unread post by misskitty49 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:02 pm

Affie,

I think you should go with Follow Me Boy, and maybe use some Fire of Love down the road if you want to deepen the relationship.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello, affie ,

MissKitty gave good advice.

Find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

affie

Unread post by affie » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:58 am

Thank you so much for advice! I actually had some follow me boy candle set by the church, then when it's finished will go ahead with fire of love!!! Thank you misskitty amd Miss Aida for your advice! Also, would it help my candle work if I also order the oils??

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Hi affie,

Using the oils to support your candle spells is a good idea. You can dress yourself in them or anoint your own candles or objects that your target may touch. The possibilities are nearly endless and both oils smell terrific!

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-follow-me-boy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fire-of-love.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

root

Unread post by root » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:08 am

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if I could add blockbuster oil to my other oils when preparing a candle for a love spells. This would be to break the walls and resistances and open Road to my goal.

I would use blockbuster + follow me boy + Kiss me now.

If the answer is Yes, should I dress the candle with the blockbuster oil in downward motion and follow me boy and Kiss me now in upward motion? Or can I just just dress them all in upward motion?

If the answer is no, just let me know!

Thanks a lot!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello, root ,

Although you can do that,

I prefer performing the blockbuster first and separately. I think there's a higher chance of success.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

root

Unread post by root » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:54 pm

Thank you miss Aida!!

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:18 pm

HI,
i don't know where my post belongs so please excuse me that I write it here.
what LM oils and spells do you recommend to use to be liked by others but not romantically .
thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, cecila ,

You're in the right place. Thank you for being conscientious about it (we really appreciate that)

My very favorite is attraction:

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Wishing you the VERY best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BigBlueM7
Newly Registered

Unread post by BigBlueM7 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:42 am

I'm having trouble with picking the right candle for a lover. Me and this girl at work always tease eachother n make jokes of eachother. I've tried a candle come to me and we've got closer from it. So, last weekend I had to train her for new position she just got and she was with me for 12hrs. At the end of that day she said she had so much fun today. I replied me too. I know she's having commitment issues. I'm trying to see what candle(s) to use for her commitment issues she's having?

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:08 am

Hi Everyone,
I need a spell for my daughter, sorry, this will be along note too explain. My daughter is in a relationship with a wonderful young man, they have been together for 8 months. They started out as friends, then became best friends, then a terrible thing happened to my daughter, and brought this boy as her boyfriend now. His parents love my daughter and my husband and myself love him. There even planning on living together. They get along, don't fight, spend time together. Sounds wonderful. But there is a problem and I don't know what to do. There are issues with past relationships. Terrible girlfriends who just used him for money and stuff, when he would let them see his real self they would leave. I'll explain that in a minute. The other thing are his parents, this young man has been beaten, verbally abused by his parents, to this day, because of this he hates most adults, he's very protective of friends who have parents like that, and he is very guarded, since his father is very angry man, he has inherited the anger. I can't report the pparents because he is a adult, and the young man is afraid. My daughter knows all this, and she except him and loves him, little by little he opens up more too her and just can't get why she hasn't left him. So my daughter loves him, but he doesn't love her, he doesn't love himself so it's understandble, but he cares for her very much, he has told her she is his world, but he doesn't know if he could ever love. And he doesn't want to lose her, she helps him when he gets angry and is able to calm him down, don't worry the anger is never directed at her. I'm at a loss, I really really want to punish his parents, they have no idea the damage they have done to him, they act like they have the perfect life, except the way they treat their oldest son, like there own personal slave, yes their is a younger one, they let him get a way with everything, if he does something wrong they punish the older one. Unbelievable. Nobody knows about the darks idea but us, too everyone else there the perfect family. Do what can I do to help my daughter's boyfriend feel love? Personally I think he's in love just doesn't know it, stop the abuse of the young man, heal him from his depression, and punish his parents for the abuse that still goes on, I don't want to kill his parents I want them to feel horrible, realize whay they have done. Any ideas for me, thank you

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello BigBlueM7,

For commitment issues you could do a simple candle spell with a purple candle dressed with Crucible of Courage oil, and write a petition asking that she be courageous and take a risk on loving someone. You could also dress the candle with Healing oil, to help soothe any hurts from her past relationships:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html

Then I'd say start a sugar jar for the two of you, and dress red candles lit on top of the jar with oils like Follow Me Girl and Love Me.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello LissieKat,

What a terrible situation for this young man and your family, I'm very sorry. I have a couple ideas for you.

First of all, if you want to punish the parents, I think an elegant way to handle that would be to put them in a mirror box. The mirrors will reflect their cruelties back onto them, so they will feel the pain and evil of their actions. It will also make them constantly have to be face to face with their abusive selves. Read about mirror boxes here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Second, I'd say to do some healing work for the young man. Read about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Now, I will add this. Recovering from abuse takes years and years, and I'm speaking from experience. My father was abusive, and I'm only now just beginning to recover 10 years later, and it has taken me a lot of therapy. You can do healing work for this man, but he may also need professional counseling and time to realize he can be loved. Abuse destroys self esteem, and it takes a long time to get back.

Take care, I hope your family and this young finds healing.

Calystos77
Newly Registered

Unread post by Calystos77 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Hi there.

I was introduced to your product through a gypsy who helped me remove a family curse on me and move me away from toxic people, one in particular. She also helped me With the man I love. But she also took my thousands of dollars and I never heard from her after that.

When she left I had toxic people removed but these people did one last attack on me by talking to my man and he had to end our pleasure friendship.

Well good news. I stopped all contact with that toxic friend and slowly my man started to continue to text. I still have the couples candles and burned them asking for him to come back to see me for who I am. I burned and prayed the prayer of the lord is my shepherd... With in a year he opened up to me and told me what happened and I got to tell my story. For the last year we have been a secret and enjoying developing a friendship and trust and now he wants me to go into business with him.

I was wondering how I can develop love. I don't know if he loves me I think he does. I know he cares. I know he wants to do major business with me but love... I am Lost as to what is real love . I want us to be so successful, he want to see me grow. I want us to love and him to fall in love with me.

I have a black skull still and don't know why my former worker asked me to buy it. Maybe because of the women he has to raise his daughter with. I want the mother of his child who he has to deal with and lives below her----I want him to really try to leave her. Have her let him go. He told me he doesn't not love her and that he is only there to raise his daughter (3 more years until she is 19) but I want to him to see me as his friend, partner, lover, and future. I don't think he will marry or have kids but maybe I am wrong

I was wondering if someone can assist me in suggesting what love stuff I can get... I want him and I to blossom in money and I want to to keep away the toxic people and negative.

Do I have to find another spell-caster -- or what is the best action?

And suggestions.

Or am I just scared for nothing and there is no hope for me

LissieKat

Unread post by LissieKat » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:42 am

Thank you Sister Jean,

I have tried a couple of candles through the missionary church for him, one of them was st dymphna, and he is much better since then, the times my daughter has been with them, she has stopped the dad from yelling the son, and the dad just stares at her with an amused expression, that is weird too me, it's almost like he enjoys having someone stand up to him, that's a female.
Do you think a baby doll would help the young man, especially if it's told how wonderful it is?
The only thing with the mirror box, is that I don't have a cemetery anywhere near me, so could I work it on my alter?

Than you.

BigBlueM7
Newly Registered

Unread post by BigBlueM7 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:13 am

Thank you SisterJean

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Hello, LissieKat,

Yes, a doll baby is a GREAT idea.

If you can't bury the mirror box then, my advice is to ask an AIRR member if they can do it for you (for a small fee)

Find AIRR members here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Otherwise, don't work it or else have a makeshift cemetery nearby your home

Wishing you the very best (and your daughter)

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:05 am

I have a question, I couldn't find my answer on the thread. Has anybody ever just stopped all work? How's it worked out, if u have? Recently me and my ex had a big discussion, (I finally had the talk that was long overdue, and was advised by root workers) and after that my energy has gone down and finally just stopped trying to work my honey jar and everything else. Basically, I feel different, I wanna keep trying but I just don't feel like it. Has that ever happened to anybody? He told me that he's not talking to anybody but that he likes someone else, he wants me as a friend but wants to date someone else. After that I think it just tore me inside and I have no energy, I luv him but my energy isn't there, I wanna keep trying but I can't find that energy, so if I take a break, what could happen? Any experiences out there? I don't want my work to go to waste

Thank u in advance

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

What is it you do want with him? To reconcile, or to move on? You sounded conflicted in your post.

Stopping the work is just that, stopping the work. Only you can know what outcome you want, so decide first and then proceed accordingly.

Good luck.

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:18 pm

Sorry for not being clear, I want to reconcile but I'm just out of energy... What if I take a break until I get my energy back?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

Depending on what work you've been doing and how long you've been doing it, a break might give Spirit a chance to manifest your wishes. You could also have MISC light candles for you to maintain momentum while you have a break.

Good luck.

Emerald96

Unread post by Emerald96 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:34 am

Hello all,

I recently started a spell to bring my ex boyfriend back into my life. We've been broken up for 5 months, and haven't spoken in almost 2 months.My work includes a red candle, come to me oil, dominate oil, and cinnamon oil. I dressed it on the candle and carved my lovers name onto the candle. I placed a picture of him under the candle saucer and placed a rose quartz next to the work. I lit it last night and woke to see that the candle has begun to burn slanted and didn't burn down on my lovers name at all. Pretty interesting right ?! Any thoughts ?

Reason: Duplicate post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

I get totally burned out when Mercury is in Retrograde. And, because of this, I don't perform any spells during Retrograde. It especially affects people with both Gemini and Virgo in either their rising sign, sun sign, or moon sign. I have one in my rising sigh and...man-o-man, it knocks the crap out of me. I will NOT perform spells in a weakened state. It is not fair to my clients

BUT a neat trick is to light a vigil candle and pray a 9 day Novena to the Saint of your choice.

A Novena prayer takes about 5 minutes to recite. And, of course, God and the Saints are not prejudice about Mercury being in Retrograde.

Take some vitamins and get better soon!
HRCC Graduate #1631

muse
Newly Registered

Unread post by muse » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:45 pm

I have a dilemma. Things were going really well with the guy I was seeing ( we dated in college)
Everything was great. Spent a long weekend together,now we are hardly talking. He works long hours and lives far away and has a kid and says that's the reason. I said I understand. He says I don't. We now have not spoken in 2 days.

I want things to go back to how they were : speaking nearly every day via calls, FB, text etc and I'm even fine with seeing each other 1-2 times a month.

I know he cares about me but he's doing the disappearing thing.

( also I did a red skull candle , dressed with oils and stuffed with herbs
The candle burned down / hallowed through into a heart and didn't burn all through
The candle also looks like it has strings ( of wax) all on the bottom attached

Do I do another spell?

Sweetlove

Unread post by Sweetlove » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:17 pm

My guy friend was telling me about a military town a couple of hours from where i live. The women marry the soldiers just to have a nice easy housewife life. They stay at home and hes stationed off far away and he pays all her bills. I want this kind of life as well i would like to be a kept woman w a soldier husband. And have freedom to do whatever when hes gone. I was actually talking to a young veteran from that city except he already retired. I need him to be active duty LOL.

I was wondering what materials i would need. road opener? Love spell? Something for prostitutes like jezebel? A saint for soldiers like st micheal?

Im not looking for anyone specific.. Just a rich black or mixed soldier, and is stationed far away from where he lives. (Active duty).

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”