Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
bunny_paw

Re: Reconciliation Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by bunny_paw » Wed May 04, 2016 5:34 am

I would like some advice on what to put in a honey jar to draw my lover closer, reconcile and commit to a serious relationship.

We have discussed our future, but when I asked him if he wanted a serious relationship, we got into an argument because he said he didn't think I really wanted marriage or children like he does. He suggested we break because he said I didn't want those things as much as him. I know I am ready to move forward. I would like him to be committed to our relationship and willing to take it to the next level so that I can prove I do want to share a life with him.

What kind of herbs or items should I put into the jar for commitment, reconciliation and love?

As part of personal items, would it be appropriate to add his semen?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Hello, bunny_paw,

Find herbs here (it's a quick guide): www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Also, you can find information here: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

But,, in my opinion, the best way is to purchase one that is already prepared for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu May 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Hi Miss Aida,

I have a reconciliation question but would like to ask you via PM.

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu May 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I have been candles on top of my honey jar with stay with me oil and they always burn strong and high most of the time it burns clean however I noticed when I burn the candle dressed with our sexual fluid the candle always lets out a lot of black sooth while burning super high and strong,,, I am not sure if it's the sexual fluid or what but I would like someone to advise what I should do, I am not looking for candle interpretation but just advice on if I should dress them differently or add additional helper candles to remove blockage if it's a bad sign or just continue to pray over it the way it is and just add oils and not sexual fluids. Please advise. Thank you :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Hello loabeliever,

There is not anything wrong with putting sexual fluids on a candle. If it is burning to sooty you might just use a little less. It does not have be a lot to anoint the candle.

Peace~

Nathen

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu May 05, 2016 2:20 pm

it's more than just a little soot... its a lot of black. what can i do to overcome the resistance/block?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu May 05, 2016 2:29 pm

hello loabeliever,

To start with put less fluids on the candle and you won't get as much soot. If you think the soot is representative of some kind of block or resistance I would suggest getting a reading to see just what is in the from a trusted reader (www.readersandrootworkers.com), and or working with some kind of road opener or block buster products.

Peace~

Nathen

loabeliever

Unread post by loabeliever » Thu May 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Perfect. Thank you Natein i will try doing that.

Renee

Unread post by Renee » Thu May 05, 2016 4:20 pm

What happened to my post about reconciliation kits? It's been deleted...

Reason: The post ws moved and she found it

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun May 08, 2016 3:57 pm

I've been working on my ex boyfriend and he's very hard headed. I've done a very good (used all my best ingredients) honey jar (2nd jar) and I'm working on a skull. What can I do to a person that is hard headed? I got some of his semen on a napkin and also have his unwashed underwear. I got an old used condom too. I've bee. Collecting stuff for awhile now. But now he's gone to where he really is deciding not to see me. How can I get him to come back

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 08, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Start constructing (and working with) a doll with the "goodies" that you have.

And continue your other spell work

This ought to help significantly.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaPisces

Unread post by LaPisces » Wed May 18, 2016 12:25 am

So...My target saw my honey jar monday nite. I was taking a bath in the dark and I had my jar placed beside me just outside the tub.I was burning a candle atop it dressed in fire of love and stay with me oils. I dozed off and when I woke up, he was in the bathroom looking from me to the candle and getting undressed.(without being too graphic) We had a hot session of "Love making" rite there beside the burning candle.Afterwards he returned to bed and never mentioned the candle or jar. My heart was racing as I was unsure what to make of this. I want to take it as a sign that my jar is bringing him closer as well as passion is returning with the fire of love,but I'm not sure. My question is, since he seen it, must I get rid of it and start anew? Forgive me if this was already previously answered. I did read something along the lines but not exactly my situation. Just want to be sure.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 18, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello, LaPisces,

Don't throw it away. Just put it aside for now.

Start a new one and work it.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LaPisces

Unread post by LaPisces » Wed May 18, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks . Starting new one today.

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sun May 22, 2016 1:14 am

Am I able to pour honey from my old jar into a new jar? It's a honey jar that I'm doing for the same person and money is running low at the moment so won't be able to buy new honey. Will it still work?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 10:08 pm

Hello, goldengirl,

I would not want to disrupt the jar that you are working with.
HRCC Graduate #1631

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:27 am

I started a honey jar on Saturday with the LM Reconciliation honey jar kit. I then wrote in script my love full name on the side-started from the bottom of the pink candle. I annointed the reconcilliation oil on the candle and burned it immediately. The candle flame was strong and steady. I started the second candle this morning when I woke up. I annointed the 2nd candle with healling then layer with reconciliation. I was trying to stand the second candle with its melted wax on top of the old wax as instructed. Both the old wax and the 2nd candle felt off the honey jar lid and the old wax also broke off the bond with the new candle. I put that old wax aside and just burn the new candle on top of the honey jar lid. The flame from this candle is strong but it's flickering instead of steady.
Please advise 1) if there is any significant to the wax and candle felt off the lid. 2) do I just disposed the old wax? 3) from what I read the flickering flame could meant opposition so if the flame is strong and flicker- does it meant there is strong opposition for this honey jar work?
Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello pida,

If the wax came off, I'd suggest disposing of it ritually, which you can read more about here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

If the candle is flickering your target *could* be resisting the work, however it's only the second day, so don't give up. Keep on burning those candles and give it some time.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

kiyoki

Unread post by kiyoki » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:26 am

Hi, I have an question. I am working my honey and vinegar jar both, I want to do moving candle spell, How i do this. I have to do this moving candle 7 days. If i do vinegar jar Tu, Thu, Sat , how i do my moving candle? Is it ok I do moving Candle morning and vinegar jar night? And is it ok honey jar and moving candle both do same time?
Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello, kiyoki ,

I have already answered your question about the vinegar jar and the honey jar n a different thread. PLEASE do NOT repeat questions.

You can do one in the morning and one at night.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:39 am

Today is the start of my 3rd week burning candle for reconciliation honey jar. This is the first time the candle did not burn clean. There were teary drippy wax running on 2 sides of the candle. I would like to know if this is a good or bad sign?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, pida ,

Please look at this page for answers:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Also, in the future (just FYI) we do not perform candle wax divination or interpretations on the forum

Just go to that page for answers

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Thank you!

pida

Unread post by pida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:38 pm

So I have a honey jar working toward our reconciliation for about a month now. It seemed to be working because we started to talk everyday focusing on my therapy and support groups. On this past Wed night I shook the honey jar and immersed it in hot water bath because the bottom was crystalized- but then I felt asleep till morning and the water was cold so the crystalize honey still was there. I just burned a pink candle on top of the jar as usual. The next night when I called him, He was just plain mean. He told me to quit bothering him because he doesn't want to talk to me. This was so unexpected since we have been talking every day without fighting for 2 weeks. Yesterday we talk on the phone but he was distant. Today it got worse- I text him to say Hi then I called him- he said to me what part of it do I not get when someone doesn't text you back that they don't want to talk to you?
I am so sad and heartbroken! Did I messed up the honey jar by shaking it so vigorously? Please advise and teach me on How to fix it?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Hello pida,

I don't think you ruined the honey jar by shaking it. They just take time to work, since honey moves so slowly. I would just step up the frequency of the candle-burning, perhaps even step it up to every day for a while. And give him a little space if your texting him is upsetting him right now. Hang in there!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

pida

Unread post by pida » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Thank you sisterjean!

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:28 am

I've been working a honey jar on my beloved, burning pink or blue candles on them (as I feel moved by Spirit) and I anoint them with Healing oil, Reconciliation Oil, and Return To Me oil. Last week, I'm pleased to say that my target emailed me a few times and we chit-chatted about a couple random things. I saw it as a sign that his anger was melting and he was warming up to me. This past weekend when I saw him he seemed angry once again; wouldn't make eye contact with me, acted cold and aloof. I was wondering if I should use an oil like Road Opener or BlockBuster on the candle I burn on the honey jar? I was encouraged by his emails last week but am confused as to why he's acting like this. I'm only working a honey jar right now as I know I should do things slowly and in increments, but I'm wondering if there's something else I should also do. Thank you for your input.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:25 am

Hello, Quills

Not knowing the whole story, tranquility oil on a separate candle would help to calm him down.

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Also, have you asked him why he's acting this way?

Maybe asking him and then working from his answer may help.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:22 pm

6 days into my honeyjar spell, i decided to text my ex since it had been 2 weeks. I figured i would have to contact him because he can be stubburn. I texted him saying i was going to drop something of his off and leave it by his car. I figured he wouldnt say anything or tell me not to,so I Wasnt extremely hopeful. He called me 10min later telling me that he has been missing me, felt like he lost his best friend, and didnt realize how much i had grown on him! He wanted me to come over but it was way to late and i worked the next day. We still have a long way to go, because we still dont agree on the thing that made us split it the first place...but thats where the influence oil will come in! ;-)
Another thing too, so the reason why we split was because he doesnt want anymore kids..he has 1, i have 1. So he had scheduled a vasectomy, i still want another child so i said if he got the vasectomy I wasnt going to be able to be with him. The last time i talked to him was the day before the surgery. He had been planning this for a year and said he had to do it, it was in his heart. Well When he called, he mentioned he went to the surgery, got on the table, but at the last minute ran out! Lol. Told me he just cant go threw with it. Its a sign!
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:37 pm

Loveli !!!

YES! YES! YES!!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Quills

Unread post by Quills » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:40 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, for your response and advice about tranquility oil on a separate candle. I emailed my target about his behavior and a few days later received an apology from him. And while I do still feel like there are "walls" between us, I trust that everything is working in due course and time, and try to remind myself to remain centered. I saw him this past weekend and was close enough to obtain a hair from his coat so I will now be able to do more work when the time is right.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Hello, Quills ,

Glad you got that hair!

HURRAY!

Take care and happy spell-casting!
HRCC Graduate #1631

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to work on a reconciliation honey jar, I've started in early October and so far I've seen no changes.

I added a couple of things as suggested by a friend who has been practicing for a few years, such as parsley and coffee to "ground" the spell and give it energy and happyness, I also used star anise for its said property to "get back a lost lover" and because I absolutely love the smell and the shape reminds me of the Star tarot card which is the number 17 (both my favourite/lucky number and the day my ex was born).

I've purchased appropriate condition oils to anoint the candles.

I've tried several times to talk to him and altough he's been kinda cold and short with his replies, we did talk a few times.

I did not use his belongings right away because I was afraid it wasn't good, I only had a smoked cigarette from the last time we saw each other in March and people had walked over it.

Last full moon, though, I opened the jar and "fed it" a piece of the cigarette butt with one of my hair wrapped around it. I prayed over it and repeated my intent, put the items into an old drawing of us I'd made (a drawing he liked), fold it towards me 9 times (my jar is too small for folding it 3 times) and put everything into the jar, dipping my fingers a little.

Since then though all conversations dropped, I told him a dream I've had about us (it was a nice dream, he was teasing me as he's always done while I was cooking and I threw some food at him playfully, he simply smirked and ate the food). This was two weeks ago.

He replied yesterday, saying that the dream was really creepy. I then called him silly like I've always done in the past 13 years (that's how long we've been in each other's lives).

My concern is that maybe, opening the jar, either put me back to square one or simply messed everything up.

Should I try and do the jar again? Or just keep this one and make another one with "better ingredients"?

Instead of a drawing I'd put inside the first picture we got together, taken the day he told me he loved me, and wrap it around what remains of the cigarette + my hair. Do you think I'd be ok?

I've to add, our lives have always been filled with coincidences (like, his mother and my father are born one day from each other, his father was born in September, like me, and they got married in September too, similar thing happened with my parents since my mother was born in November and got married in November as well. I'm a libra and now he lives with his uncle, who is also a libra. The place we were born are extremely similar, both right next to a river, etc.) and since the break up an awful lot of signs of all sorts started "coming" to me. He also moved to the same place my aunt lives which is convenient since it's only 1 hour and a half away from here, when before we lived 6 hours away.

The weirdest sign, for me, is that he's moved to his uncle's house that has been renoved (basically my ex's father bought the house from his brother and gave it to my ex. I'm still heartbroken and utterly mad at him for literally getting the solution to our long-distance problems handed to him but deciding, because of this, to end our relationship). I've had this dream for the past 9 years where we were living in a two floors house with a red kitchen and a dog (I had a dog and I've always thought it was him, but he died two years ago), I've never shared the details with him but I've found out that this house he's living is indeed a two floor house with a red kitchen (red is both our favourite colour too), and his uncle not only has a dog, but it's a male dog that looks like the one I had!

I've got a few readings done and they all said that I'm going in the right direction and that most probably things will get how they used to be between us; I believe this could happen since I've been in this exact same situation 9 years ago, the first time he broke up with me. We've been apart 3 years that time and then he almost cried for me to get back with him. This happened 6 years ago.

He's extremely stubborn, just like me, so I know that working on him isn't going to be easy at all.
Thank you, St Michael.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:01 pm

rossoporpora --

That is the grossest thing i have ever heard in my life -- to put a smoked cigarette butt that people have walked on into a honey jar.

Truly, that wins the "grossest of all time" award, out of more than 55 years of my doing this work.

UGLY! GROSS. DISGUSTING.

Also .. not sweet in the least.

Just as your ex found your dream "creepy," i find your abuse of honey "creepy." The bees worked from sun-up to sun-down all summer long to make that golden honey from the sweetest of flowers that turn their faces to the sky ... and you treated it like that?

Now you wonder why this disgusting abomination is not drawing him back to you?

Wonder no more. Just get rid of that mess.

Also, do not add coffee next time -- it is BITTER.

The idea of a sugar or honey spell of any kind, with or without candles, is sweetness, not bitterness and not BURNED-UP, GROSS, TOXIC, CARCINOGENIC POISONS THAT PEOPLE STEPPED ON!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 pm

Thank you for your reply Catherine, sorry if I grossed you out so much, I feel so bad! I really didn't want to use it but it's the only item with his dna on it and other practictioners told me it was ok to do so if really I didn't have anything else.

I'll leave it out of the new honey jar and just use our picture. I shall dispose of this jar then, I don't live around rivers anymore, is it ok to dispose of it in the sea?

Thank you and sorry again, I'm new to all of this!
Thank you, St Michael.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:23 pm

rossoporpora --

No need to apologize. I actually got a (bitter) laugh out of this ... it is a story i will tell for years, i am sure -- but i will leave your name out of it.

Yes, you can wash it out to sea -- but tobacco kills fish. Christ. I dunno. Just take it to a toxic waste disposal site! LOL!

If you have not already read this free web page i wrote, you may enjoy it and learn a few things:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
catherine yronwode

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 pm

Oh, well, I'm embarassed now! But anyway, I didn't use the whole cigarette, I just cut a small piece from it. I can take out the petition paper, the drawing, wash them and then try to burn them and just throw the piece of cigarette in the trash.

I also wanted to ask, is it ok to put oils on the petition paper? My favourite is Ginger Oil and last time I used to anoint the angles of the petition before folding it, I've heard that some absolutely don't anoint the petion papers so I felt like it was right to ask, I want to do this correctly.

Also, the herbs go inside the petion and I should taste the honey before sealing the jar, is it correct? I just want to be sure!

Edit: Thanks for linking me the page!
Thank you, St Michael.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:47 pm

rossoporpora,

I personally do not want to put essential oils or blended condition oils in with the sugar or honey because my intention is to taste it or use it in cooking for the target as soon as i can, and not all oils are safe to ingest.

I use the oils to dress the candles that i burn on the jar.

I do wrap herbs in the paper, and i only use non-toxic herbs in a sweet jar, again, so i can safely taste it and use the sweetener in cooking for the target.

You're welcome. I think the range and variety of spells on that web page will get you started on a more normative and traditional path now.
catherine yronwode

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:27 am

Thank you!

I had no idea you could use the honey to cook!

Also, I wanted to ask if adding herbs to the honey jar kit would be considered bad. I'd like to make the honey jar more personal since I won't be using the awful cigarette butt. To create some sort of connection, in addition to our picture, if this makes sense.

I'm in no way questioning your practice and experience, Catherine, I hope I've expressed my idea properly and I don't sound arrogant or anything really.

I just have few herbs in my house, since I like to drink tea: Rosehips, Verbena, Senna, Star Anise (I've also a couple of Star Anise pods, I love to keep them around for the nice smell and again, for the fact that they remind me of the Star Card), Ground Cinnamon, Fresh Ginger Roots, Licorice Roots and Sweet Orange Peel.
Also, I'd love to add fresh red and pink rose petals as a "base" for the jar, as well as some sugar!

I've read what the uses for these herbs are here ( http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html ) and I've read somewhere on this forum that adding "commanding" elements to a honey jar is a no-no, so I guess the Licorice Root are a no-no (although it'd be nice to have a bit more power over that stubborn man that is my ex...).

Should I add some of the herbs to the kit mix? If so, which ones?

Thank you very much!
Thank you, St Michael.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Hello rossoporpora,

Ultimately it is up to you what you add to the jar, but I know that everything in the kit that you will receive is tested and true. Most of your herbs sound good for love drawing but you might be going into some overkill on your jar. Star Anise in my experience is more for increasing psychic abilities for example. Since it sounds like you are kind of new to the practice of hoodoo, for your first jar I would recommend just sticking with what comes in the kit. Though to follow up you could use some of your rosehips to make tea for your target and sweeten it with the honey in the jar!

I would also recommend getting Miss Cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html).

It sounds like you have quite the green thumb and I think this book will give a good sense of how to use the herbs you are growing!

Peace~

Nathen

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:19 pm

rossoporpora,

Our kits come with a nice herb mixture for love. The herbs you mentioned are good too, and some are the same as in your list, while some are different. Herbs can be kept in the paper packet to be infused in the honey to flavour it for sweetening tea. Likewise, if you use sugar, layering the herbs in to scent the sugar is traditional.

Adding honey to sugar -- or sugar to honey -- is old-style work, as explained on the web page i wrote, and is perfectly satisfactory.

I hope you enjoy our Honey Jar kit and our packaged herbs and that they bring you the results you desire.
catherine yronwode

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Thank you for your replies.

1) So I have to put the herbs into the petition paper, got it!

2) Is it ok to use our picture as petition paper (like writing the names etc. on its back) or just use the brown paper for it, put the herbs inside and then put this packet into the picture? Like a russian doll (herbs -> petition paper -> picture with our full names and birth dates on the back).

3) How many times should I write our names in the petition? Last time I did it 9 times and also folded it 9 times. Should I stick to write our names 3 times and fold the paper 3 times?

You've helped me so much, I really did a mess the first time!
Thank you, St Michael.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:47 pm

rossoporpora --

1) You do not "have" to. For one thing, herbs are optional. For another, if you use powdered sweet spices like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, mace, and cardamom, you may wish to stir them into the sugar or honey to infuse for cooking. But, generally, yes, placing them in the petition is convenient.

2) Yes, either way is fine. Other ways are fine as well, such as a strip of unfolded paper the size and shape of a Chinese fortune cookie fortune in a sugar bowl.

Please read this free Forum thread and ask questions about petiton papers here::

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 9-660.html

3) There is no "should.." You are obsessed with rule-making. You would benefit from reading my book on the many traditional ways to work with papers. Then you will become capable of making your own choices as you work with techniques based in traditional methods:

BOO-GRI-PIMS
Paper in My Shoe by catherine yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

3)
catherine yronwode

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Oh, sorry! I just that I've read so many different things about honey jars lately that "so should I, could I" comes naturally. I know that people do things differently but then again I put the cigarette butt in my jar because a practitioner told me that it was ok if I really didn't have anything personal when actually it seems to be really wrong!
Reading the thread on petition paper now, thank you again :)
Thank you, St Michael.

MistressDivine

Unread post by MistressDivine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Just received the Reconciliation spell kit and I have a question about the sending the letter part. What if you don't have the person's physical mailing address? It's been a year since we've last spoken and I know he has moved in that time. Would it be ok to send an email or a direct/instant message on one of his social media accounts? And truth be told, I am actually struggling with this part of the spell as I have been visualizing him reaching out to me and contacting me, or maybe us "running into each other" somewhere. I feel like I'm chasing after him if I initiate contact. Please advise. Thank you!

Pooka1717

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:44 am

Hello Everyone! I started my honey jar about two years ago and it worked great. My husband and I got back together and we were happy. Some bumps here and there but happy until we moved in to my in laws to help them. 4 days ago we got into a huge argument that we've been having since we moved in. His mom would instigate things so we'd fight. I told him that I know it's his mom but "we" our daughter and I are his family. I told him that after a year of taking all her abuse I was taking my daughter to stay at my family's for 4 days till we move. Today was supposed to be our move in date to our new home. He was upset cause in his head I was leaving him. Anyways I took out my jar again the first night I left. But last night he dropped off all our things and told me he was done working things out cause he thinks he can't make me happy anymore. I'm scared that my honey jar won't work this time around especially with the reaction he gave me last night. Please help. How do I know if my honey jar won't work this time around and if I should give us? Is there a way to speed it up. I know it's a slow spell but my 4 year old is being so affected by the separation. He says he still love me but he can't. It's the first time he took off his ring. I feel defeated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:39 pm

Hello, MistressDivine,

If you are that uncomfortable, then write the letter to God and tell God what you would like him to know.

However, for the best chances of a successful outcome, I would do what the instructions say. I would take a chance and mail it to the old address and maybe it will get forwarded to the new address

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Hello, Pooka1717,

The only way you're going to know is to put a candle on it and see what happens.

But, if his were me, I would also start a new honey jar in addition to working the one I have. And would also perform other spells (see them here):

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pooka1717

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:29 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

You were the one who helped me the first time and I am thankful! There's communication now but he's moved into our new home. The candle with old one burned fast and clean. High flame but the kids has made a very loud pop which was different. I'll start another jar as well. Thank you!

Pooka1717

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

I'm about to start my new jar today but I don't have any pictures or anything of my husbands with me. Will that affect it? Can I add it later? Two days ago he texted me that I really hurt him and he was sorry but he needed me to know. But now he's avoiding me and hasn't contacted me to speak to our daughter or see how she is doing. I get it he's mad at me and hardening his heart but why her too? I just want hour family back. I feel like this is my fault for being so sensitive. Maybe I should have taken his moms abuse cause then my daughter would have a family that is whole. Please help. I feel like I failed her.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, Pooka1717,

I'm not sure what you said about your kids. But..

Yes, you can open a honey jar (BUT: not negative jars such as break up, etc.) to add personal concerns later.

And, you can also light healing candles and use other healing products to get him to forget and forgive

www.luckymojo.com/healing.htmll

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pooka1717

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Sorry Miss Aida I meant the lid keeps making a loud popping sound kinda like when you first open a jar. So I'm not sure if I should dispose of it and continue with my new jar instead.

Btw there's a little bit of communication but he makes sure that he has people around him. I'm thinking so he doesn't change his mind to come back. I was looking at the link you sent for other spells and maybe a kit or something I can get. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you again! I'm sorry for all the posts. I feel Desperate. It's just when my 3 year old cries I feel my heart break more and more. I just want to stop her pain and mine.

blueeyes14

Unread post by blueeyes14 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello all,

I had a reading with Miss Aida and she was wonderful! She suggested a honey jar for my situation. I received my kit and began the jar Friday and decided to also light candles yesterday and today as well. I texted my ex (who I am already amicable with) and just sent him an apology for everything wrong I had done in our relationship. He texted back almost immediately with an apology for me as well and that he hopes I find happiness. I know the honey jars work slowly but... what a start!

Anyway, my question here is...does anyone else get really emotional when performing any kind of conjure? All last night and this morning I was the most emotional I had been since we broke up. ESPECIALLY when I was praying over the jar and candle. The tears were flowing!!! I'm feeling a lot better now, especially after our interaction today but wow!!

Btw, everyone on this forum is so wonderful! Thank you for all you do!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello, Pooka1717 ,

Wow, that's weird. Sounds like resistance of some sort

Can you try a different lid? If not, then start a new one.

You may want to try this kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Wishing you the bet of success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 pm

Hello, blueeyes14 ,

It sound to me like you were purging the hurt ad upset that you had.

Love work can do that. Love is good!

Glad things are working out for you!!!!

Take caree
HRCC Graduate #1631

blueeyes14

Unread post by blueeyes14 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi everyone! So I posted a couple days ago, I had a good start to the honey jar. Tonight I had inscribed the candle and dressed it. I was about to put it in the holder and light it when it broke in half! I honestly think this is because I was gripping it too tight..... anyway, some questions:

1. Is this a bad sign? The candle was not lit.

2. I inscribed and dressed another candle and prayed over that one instead. I'm not sure how to dispose of the broken candle.

All of my candles have had a high flame and have burned clean.

I don't feel worried....but should I be?

Thanks so much!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Hello, blueeyes14 ,

It could be a bad sign but it could be that you just grabbed it too tight. The only way of telling is to light another candle and see how it burns.

Don't waste a good candle. You could melt it down and make another candle out of it. Or you cold use it to light other candles. Or, to seal things in love work. Or ou could melt it down and make symbols or stamp symbols into it (or make seals). Etc. etc. There's just so much you can do!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Pooka1717

Unread post by Pooka1717 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 am

Good morning,

I just started a new honey jar and Miss Aida you posted some links for me. He's very strong willed and resistant. I know the love is still there and I've had a reading which was good but do you recxonend anything specific in your kits or anything that would help with the resistance. He said I hurt him really bad too.

Thank you

P.s. The new jar also made that loud popping sound with the lid.

blueeyes14

Unread post by blueeyes14 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:14 am

The candle I burned last night was the first one that had wax drippings. Just a few "tears" but burned clean at the end. It also had a high flame.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Hello, blueeyes14 ,

Good news!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”