Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Santiago
HRCC Student
Re: Lucky Mojo 4 oz. Rootworker's Special Oils: Suggested Blends

Unread post by Santiago » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:52 am

So I tried a blend that had no intention or correspondence. I just wanted to try this blend. Kiss Me Now, Chuparrosa, Fast Luck, and Mercury is a heaven-sent fragrance! It's very floral and captivating. I used it before i taught my aerobic kickboxing class and found my students (all female) a bit more aggressively flirtatious with me. I found them being proactive or going out of their way to get my attention. This is an interesting blend magically. The fragrance is on point and comes highly recommended!! Thanks for reading and have a beautiful Wednesday eveyrone!! <3

notmycircus

Unread post by notmycircus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:13 pm

I just received my first order of custom oil blends and wanted to leave a comment on how absolutely BEAUTIFUL the oils are, and that they smell absolutely divine!! The jars are packed full of herbs and spices and roots, and I can feel so much energy in them. You can really tell this is some high-quality stuff, not only are they using quality ingredients, they are putting quality time and energy and effort into it. (I don't know what it's called when a person can feel the energy in objects someone has handled, and plants and trees and rocks etc but I'm one of those people. I can pick up a lot by just touching something.)

I ordered the debt-free blend that is suggested on the ordering page on-site for the 4oz oils, and I also put together my own blend to help me out at work. I just started a new job; I'm actually still in training and will hit the floor in two weeks. I'll be working advanced tech support at call center for a well-known company. The blend I put together is Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success, and Ganesh oil. I figure that will give me all the extra oomph I need to make sure I get the customer's problems solved quickly and efficiently...I don't want to be fumbling around for the solution!

Also a huge thanks to the guys and gals at lucky mojo, I requested that they leave the labels off of the bottles and instead just include them with my order, unattached, as I'm trying to keep things low-profile. This way, I can bring my oil to work with me and keep it on my desk without raising any eyebrows. 8-)

I already have a notepad file FULL of blends I want to order...I can't wait for this debt-free/money drawing blend to start working so I can order more, hehe. I have absolute faith it will, too. This is my 3rd order, and I've had great results with everything I've tried from orders 1 and 2 so far. Not to mention, everything just smells great, is pretty to look at, and is just a lot of fun to receive in general. This is the best find I've ever come across in a company!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Hey, notmycircus,

Thank you for the kind words about your blended oils. We really love to make these for folks, because we have a clear idea of what kind of rootwork they are doing as we compose the blended ingredients. I am so glad you could feel the energy -- it is real, because we do put a lot of heart and soul into our work.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 pm

I wish LM also offered 1.5oz or 2oz oil blends beside the 4oz one. Big bottles are more conspicuous and not portable. I like carrying my oil blends in my purse.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:51 pm

A recommendation, one that I do with Rootworker's Special Oil , is to get a smaller Bottle or Vial to pour the oil into. Great for when you are on the go/traveling.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

newenglandchowder

Unread post by newenglandchowder » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi there- my boyfriend and I are going through a rough patch because of miscommunication. I was thinking of blending the following oils and include it in our daily life- body wash lotion etc:
Mercury oil (communication and he's a Virgo)
Chuparosa
Road opener
Clarity

How does this blend sound or would you replace any of the oils listed about with another one in particular?
Thanks so much!

Vanillabean
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vanillabean » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:09 pm

What kind of oil blend would you recommend in order to attract gay men and casual sex? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello,

Here's some recommended oil blends: www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

But, I would replace one of the oils with the Lavender Love Drops (this page also has recommended oils): www.luckymojo.com/lavenderlove.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you great success!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, Moonchild7

I am so sorry about the rough patch.

Your blend sounds perfect.

Wishing you great success and I pray that everything works out for the both of you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Today's Tuesday day of Mars - For teaching today, I"m going to try Mars, John the Conqueror, Power, and Master. I'll come back with how the day went later tonight :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 pm

That's a nice combo for male energy, for sure.
catherine yronwode

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:19 am

Lol, thank you Ms Cat :) It was indeed great for yesterday. Tuesdays have always been active and busy days in terms of karate classes. It's been like this for years and years. I felt strong and authoritative without being over the top or too domineering. I also wasn't overwhelmed or flooded with activity. Classes seemed to run themselves whether or not I was running them. I'm going to try other condition oils along this intention; I keep thinking replacing one of them with Crucible or Courage or even putting Mars oil along with some protection type oils.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:39 am

Hello, Santiago ,

You ALWAYS come up with some ingenious ideas!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:51 am

Thank you Miss Aida!! :) Today is Friday, day of Venus - Oils I just dressed my hands, neck and face are Venus (lol EVERYTIME I put this oil on, all of the shades and hues of green are intensified and amplified), Dixie Love, Follow Me Girl, and a curveball Crucible of Courage. It's scent is definitely on the sweeter end, but I like the kick that Crucible of Courage gives it!

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Today (Monday) - Moon Oil, Master Key, St Cyprian, King Solomon Wisdom. Right before teaching classes. I'll post how the day went in a few hours! Have a wonderful evening everyone!! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Hello, Santiago,

I ALWAYS love your experiments!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:02 am

Saturday is Saturn oil, Master Key, and 7 African Powers. Saturday has never smelled so awesome!!!!! :)

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:03 am

Hello everybody, my situation is, I have been intimate with this guy for 4 years, but this last year we only had sex once which was cause I haven't been up to it due to my chronic pain, but he still call me every now and then and tell me I'm still his baby, he miss me, ect. So we sorta just drifted apart. Can someone share with me which combination of oils, i can use to get things back on track, i want our connection, communication, and love to become stronger, for him to keep in touch more often, and to come completely instead of calling every now and then and pulling back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

There are so many love oils that I would prefer to give you this chart for you to make your own choices.

Then, come back and try out what you think would work and we will tell you what we thing

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Now, there is one more webpage that may also help: www.luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello sun1229,

You also might want to center your narrative of intention on reconciliation oil and then go from there. There's a great oilblend in one of the links Miss Aida mentioned that has Reconciliation, Return to Me, Stay with Me, and Love Me oil.

YOu might also want to get a reading from someone at AIRR to truly facilitate your intentions. They could give you counsel on the best way to use the blends along with other work to help with your work.

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks miss Aida, and Santiago, i really appreciate both of your responses, and answers. I just started trying candle burning about a year and half ago. I never been around anyone else who does candle burning or anything. I also work in private cause my friends and family has talked bad about it. So i have a lot to learn. Years ago, a guy embarrassed me in front of people about us having had sex, and out of anger, i went home, wrote his name over a sheet of paper, and a letter stating everything I wanted from him. All on the same page. I rubbed my saliva and vagina fluids all over the paper, and i kept speaking everything to the paper, then lit it and watched it burn. I don't know what made me think to do all that but anger, and i had never seen, read, or been around nothing to inspire those thoughts. I don't know if it actually worked but later that night, he came apologizing and gave me money, and from that day he treated me with only love and respect until i broke it off with him. He begged for a while too. Just since I'm trying to really get into it, and I'm enjoying it and have ok results for a newbie, I can't decide. There are so many to choose from, but I'm going to mix both your ideas and I will share how things turn out. I only shared the other information cause if that really did work back then, i think i must have a tiny bit hidden inside me and I'm just ready to learn and get better at it.... Thanks again

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:29 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

Sounds like you're a natural born witch!

Awesome!
HRCC Graduate #1631

sun1229

Unread post by sun1229 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:57 pm

Miss Aida, I just looked at those pages and I truly appreciate you for directing me there. Those are the best. I didn't even know you could have special blends made up. And i think I'm going to try a couple of those. I'm so thankful to have found this forum, and LM, period. LM is the best. And Mrs. Cat, is the best online shopping. She explains everything,about the history, and how to use the products. And you guys are the best, helping and sharing knowledge, also giving advice. I'm so excited and ready to order so i can get started. Thanks again to all of you. LM rocks, you guys are the best....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:17 pm

Hello, sun1229 ,

Thank you for your kind words

Very much appreciated

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Happyntd

Unread post by Happyntd » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Hello,

I want to put together a blend of oils for financial prosperity. I'm thinking of Money Drawing, Prosperity and Wealthy Way. For a fourth oil possibly Van Van, Attraction or Crown of Success? Maybe a fourth isn't needed or a different combination would be better for this purpose? I appreciate all input.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:50 am

Hi Happyntd,

You don't necessarily need a fourth but if you wanted it, I would suggest Crown of Success for your stated purposes. It's a nice combination.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:32 am

As I'm working on creating new diplomas for my students, I think Crown of Success would a great oil to use. Then I start to think what would complement this. King Solomon's Wisdom comes to mind. Looking for these oils, Master Oil and Lakshmi showed up.

So today's blend is Crown of Success, King Solomon's Wisdom, Lakshmi, and Master Oil....very motivating blend

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

As always, LOVE your blends!!!

Thanks for sharing!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello,can i add this blend (Van Van,Uncrossing,Jinx Killer and Reversing ) in my bottle of shampoo and use it every morning ?
Once a month i take an uncrossing bath and wanna stay clean all the times,let me know what yall think.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

That sounds like a good blend!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:19 am

Thanks a lots,it's gonna be my next order in few days.

notmycircus

Unread post by notmycircus » Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 pm

I have a great story to share about a custom oil blend I ordered. I placed my order on November 29th of last year. I had just started a new job, and I wanted to make sure I didn't go crazy with my money, and mostly, pay down my student loans. I ordered two blends, and one was the van van, wealthy way, money drawing, money stay with me blend. I just did a simple candle burning on a money jar and anointed the candle with the oil and kept my intent clear in my mind.

I'm a horrible procrastinator lol. I had printed out the forms to consolidate my student loans, dusted them with crown of success, annnd never mailed them off. Well today, I get a phone call. It's Navient, the loan department, telling me I'm 71 days overdue on my payment, which was over 600 a month when I printed those papers out. So she tells the amount, and it's way lower. Then she tells the monthly payment, and it's under 300 a month.???! Turns out, my loans got consolidated without me ever sending the paperwork in. HOW this happened, I have NO clue... I had not filed taxes the previous year and it was required to send in pay stubs. I understand the power of intent and reinforcements but this kind of defies logic lol. But anyway, the universe listened, a very large portion of my debt has been wiped out and I am not gonna complain or question it!

notmycircus

Unread post by notmycircus » Tue May 10, 2016 11:05 pm

I have a great story to share about a custom oil blend I ordered. I placed my order on November 29th of last year. I had just started a new job, and I wanted to make sure I didn't go crazy with my money, and mostly, pay down my student loans. I ordered two blends, and one was the van van, wealthy way, money drawing, money stay with me blend. I just did a simple candle burning on a money jar and anointed the candle with the oil and kept my intent clear in my mind.

I'm a horrible procrastinator lol. I had printed out the forms to consolidate my student loans, dusted them with crown of success, annnd never mailed them off. Well today, I get a phone call. It's Navient, the loan department, telling me I'm 71 days overdue on my payment, which was over 600 a month when I printed those papers out. So she tells the amount, and it's way lower. Then she tells the monthly payment, and it's under 300 a month.???! Turns out, my loans got consolidated without me ever sending the paperwork in. HOW this happened, I have NO clue... I had not filed taxes the previous year and it was required to send in pay stubs. I understand the power of intent and reinforcements but this kind of defies logic lol. But anyway, the universe listened, a very large portion of my debt has been wiped out and I am not gonna complain or question it!

Reason: Double post

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 11, 2016 8:11 am

notmycircus !!

WOW !!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

YAKOKO

Unread post by YAKOKO » Tue May 17, 2016 10:29 pm

Thanks for all the great suggestions.

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:53 am

Hello People and LM, Are these good blends for Healing and Knowledge - 1. Healing Oil, 2. Tranquility Oil, 3. Clarity Oil, 4. King Solomon Wisdom Oil. And for a Love, Lust and Sex Appeal blend - 1. Attraction Oil, 2. Bewitching Oil, 3.Follow Me Girl Oil, 4. Kiss Me Now Oil. For the Love, Lust and Sex Appeal blend I might want to replace the Attraction Oil with Love Me Oil. Guys let me know what you think and I hope this will help give you all some great ideas and suggestions. :D

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello, Spiritualist01, I think those sound like great blends! You *could* replace the Attraction with Love Me, since Attraction is more of a general sort of attraction (money, success, luck, anything you want to attract) and Love Me is all for, well, love! But I don't think it would be required, unless part of this blend's purpose is bringing that lover to you in the first place. Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Thanks sisterjean, Sometimes I wonder should I replace it with Love Me or John The Conqueror for more powerful results. I think I'm going to go with Love Me Oil for now and if I want to spice it up a little bit I'm going to add and replace Love Me with John The Conqueror. :D

Spiritualist01

Unread post by Spiritualist01 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, It's me again. Here are some great blends that I came up with just to help people.

Popularity and Friendship Blend
1. Bewitching Oil
2. Follow Me Boy Oil
3. Follow Me Girl Oil
4. Look Me Over Oil

Healing and Knowledge Blend
1. Clarity Oil
2. Healing Oil
3. King Solomon Wisdom Oil
4. Tranquility Oil

All Negativity Be Gone Blend
1. Blessing Oil (Or you can use Rose of Crucifixion to replace the Blessing Oil)
2. Healing Oil
3. Tranquility Oil
4. Uncrossing Oil

Attractive and Handsome Blend (For Men)
1. Bewitching Oil
2. Follow Me Girl Oil
3. John The Conqueror Oil
4. Kiss Me Now Oil

Beautiful and Hot Blend (For Women) A little similar to the Attractive and Handsome Blend.
1. Bewitching Oil
2. Follow Me Boy Oil
3. Queen Elizabeth Root In Oil
4. Look Me Over Oil

I hope you guys like these blends I came up with and Thanks Lucky Mojo for all your help and support. Have a Great Sunday and Week Everyone! :D

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello all!

I've been using the candles for about a month and had great movement. Now I want to work on other famil members.. I was the test subject lol.

My son has a form of autism. It's very atypical, he doesn't fit in any real category. I've been in education for20 years and he surprises me.

What can I use? I looked at a post from Ms Aida and was wondering if anyone has any ideas?

Also I have a Vietnam vet in the family who is so depressed he's lost the ability to walk. He's seeing specialists but.. I feel there's more. I've been dojng an I crossing candle and he improved only while it was burning. Left the house for the first time in months, not just doctor appointments. It finished and I'm back at square one. I think he brought something back from the war or someone got him.. He's from down south. Wouldn't be surprised. Soo. Something heavy hitting for him.

Thanks all!

S

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, Shawna3211,

Are you looking for oil blends?

If you're looking for spells, you are in the wrong subforum and thread.

Please use the search engine for spells on this.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:31 pm

Miss Aida,

Well, I didn't think there would be a spell for autism.. Perhaps my understanding of spells is naive. I thought it was to influence or create/change.

Quite frankly I don't know what to do.

S

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Shawna3211 --

This thread is about blending oils.

You may be better served by searching for consitions and situations (autism, PTSD, depression).
catherine yronwode

Shawna3211

Unread post by Shawna3211 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Thank you Cat. I did once.. I'll check again. I was kinda thinking of blending oils to put on them but.. If there's a thread about it, someone else may have discovered something.

Blessings!
S

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello,

What is a great blend for Friendship and Popularity that is recommended by the Lucky Mojo staff? 8-)

And also a great blend to make me Handsome, Good Looking and for Men and Women(I'm bisexual) to be all over me when I go places or certain places. I do know to add Follow Me Boy and Follow Me Girl but I don't know what the other 2 should be.

My apologies, But the sound of using these products is fun/exciting! :D

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi LuckyMojoFanatic,

For friendship and popularity, I would mix Attraction, Look Me Over and Come to Me. As you anoint yourself, pray to attract more friends who will be a good addition to your life.

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

For your second goal, you can blend Bewitching and Kiss Me Now with either of your Follow Me oils. This will add to your allure while enticing people to act on their primal feelings towards you. It should get you some good action!

https://www.google.com/search?q=lucky+m ... 8&oe=utf-8
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:33 pm

Hi,

I have seen where the different types of protection oils (ie, Fiery Wall of Protection FWOP, Protection, Guardian Angel and Durga or Archangel Michael) are suggested for the Rootworker Special blend, but I'd like to know if anyone has experience, or advice, regarding the following combinations:

1) Fear Not to Walk Over Evil (for through the feet), Fiery Wall of Protection FWOP (for other types of attack), Stop Gossip (to protect against gossip, lies, slander, etc), Run Devil Run (to run off perpetrators)

2) Fear Not to Walk Over Evil (for through the feet), Fiery Wall of Protection FWOP (for other types of attack), Run Devil Run (to run off perpetrators), Cast Off Evil (to get rid of negative influences).

3) Fiery Wall of Protection FWOP (for attacks), Protection (against accidents and illness), Safe Travel (may be redundant), Law Keep Away (protection from attention from law enforcement in case of accidental speeding). I realize this is similar to the travel protection blend, with the Saint Christopher Oil being replaced by the Fiery Wall of Protection FWOP.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and for your assistance.

Blessings!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Hello clarity,

I haven't tried those particular blends, but I reckon they'd all pack quite a punch!

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello,

Can an Essential Oil be requested as part of the oil blends? (e.g. Cinnamon, Coconut, Ginger etc.)

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello loving_me,

I'm not a Lucky Mojo employee, but I *believe* you could request the one-note essential oils that Lucky Mojo bottles in a base oil. You can find them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#essential

You could also always give the shop a quick call and make sure.

HoodooBeginner

Unread post by HoodooBeginner » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello All!

What is a great blend of 4 oils for Mastery? I know Master and Victory are two great ones to add, I just need 2 more. :)

loving_me

Unread post by loving_me » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Thank you sisterjean!

I just contacted the shop and they informed me that an Essential Oil can be part of the blend. :D

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello HoodooBeginner,

Crown of Success would be an excellent one to add. You could also add Commanding and Master Key!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello, HoodooBeginner ,

Here are a few ideas:

Commanding, Crucible of Courage, John the Conqueror, Power!!

www.luckymojo.com/oil-commanding.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-john-the-conqueror.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-power.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HoodooBeginner

Unread post by HoodooBeginner » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:30 am

Thanks sisterjean and Miss Aida, You both helped me out a lot! I am most grateful for the helpful suggestions both of you have given me. Blessings to both of you! :)

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:51 am

I almost always blend oils versus using individual condition oils. I've just ordered some blends for some clients

#1`- Fiery Wall of Protection, Stop Gossip, Law Keep Away, Indian Spirit Guide
#2 - Lucky Hand, Black Cat, Lucky 13, Good Luck
#3 - Fast Luck x3, Kiss Me Now
#4 - Queen Elizabeth Root, Attraction, Chuparrosa, Money Drawing

I'm excited to get these in!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, Santiago ,

Welcome back!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

zoumaback

Unread post by zoumaback » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:13 am

Thank you, Santiago, for the interesting suggestions.

Santiago
HRCC Student

Unread post by Santiago » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 am

Thank you Miss Aida :) It's great to see you here. So my order arrived today, and I'm very pleased with all the fragrances!

The Queen Elizabeth Root-Attraction-Money Drawing-Chupparossa is a very interesting blend. The chamomile is definitely in the forefront and when you recognize the chamomile, that's when you really notice the fragrance open up.

I love the luck blend (Black Cat-Lucky Hand-Lucky 13-Good LUck) too. It's bursting with open opportunities and a daring attitude! lol I feel very 'risky' 'onery' 'willing to bet on that longshot'....

The protection blend (Indian Spirit Guide-Law Keep Away-Fiery Wall of Protection-Stop Gossip) is used to dress a dream box and the indian head cents that are glued to it.

I recommended the Triple Fast Luck to one Kiss Me Now! blend for a guy who's looking to get lucky after a night of going out. It's mildly sweet and delicious in fragrance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Hello, Santiago,

I always LOVE your suggestions!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”