Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:03 am

Hi hurtandhaunted,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am sorry you are going through this. The thread you posted in has 7 pages of spell advice on how to exact revenge. Have you read them? Please do so, as you can find excellent advice that you can tailor to his sex life to ruin it for him.

Also, if you use the little search bar in the top right corner of the page, you can type in "curse sex" or words to that effect and find other ideas on how to do just that. It has been discussed on the forum already, and your answers are plentiful here. Please search and if you still have questions, feel free to ask us.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Hello, hurtandhaunted ,

In addition to Miss Athena's advice, I HATE reading about your emotional torment. I feel your pain and my heart breaks for you.

PLEASE perform some Healing spells on yourself first and foremost. PLEASE take care of yourself first. Healing is also for the emotional pain that you are enduring.

It would be great it you could at least perform one 13 herbs bath (13 is better) to get rid of the negative emotions. This can cause physiological problems also

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

I pray that all works out for you and that you get your revenge

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

hurtandhaunted
Newly Registered

Unread post by hurtandhaunted » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Thank you both so much.

I have done uncrossing and reversing, multiple times, I have and am still doing healing spells on myself, and I did try to let go. It's been over a month; I feel like the only way to ever get over this is to just do to him what I truly want to do. To make him feel as horrible as I do. Maybe then I will finally be able to let it go.

Thank you for the search tips. I was trying to post something for destruction powder specifically, since I didn't see a thread for that one. I'll try searching again and see what I can come up with.

MariaO

Unread post by MariaO » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello everyone,

This is my second time posting, please forgive me if I am asking in the wrong section. So I did a black skull revenge spell on my ex a few days ago I actually got from here. I want him to feel the pain of remorse and guilt of all he has done. So it took a bit longer to burn then the white or red skulls I have done in the past. The face of the skull also wasn't burning down I assume this is so his stubbornness so I "doctored" it by burning it down and commanding it. The next morning the candle finished its burn and there was a heart shape in the wax. Any thoughts on this? Thank you all.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello MariaO,

We don't interpret candle signs on this forum, but you can visit this page and learn all about it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

You could also do some divination on the subject, or get a reading through Hoodoo Psychics: http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:20 pm

I was just dumped by being completely ghosted and he shows no remorse for his actions. We had a relationship for 1.5 years, but it was open and non-committed. However, we had sex regularly and spent a lot of time together, talked every day etc. I considered him a friend and a lover. He met someone new and discarded me without a word and just thought I would go away. I confronted him and it got ugly and now we are DONE. I want him to feel what I'm feeling.

I plan to send him something in the mail and I want to dress it, but all I have is Reversal oil. Would that help send back what he's done to me?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello littlewing,

Oh dear, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I've been ghosted before, and it's so frustrating and heartbreaking.

I wouldn't dress something made with paper with oil, as the oil will soak in and permanently stain the paper (and be obvious to the person who receives it). I would use Reversing sachet powder instead, and tap off the excess. Honestly though, I don't think sending one dressed letter will be enough to send back all the hurt and pain he's caused you. You may want to consider a full-on Reversing candle spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

You could also get a reading before you attempt any rootwork, to make sure you're going about this situation the most effective way:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Thanks sisterjean. Yes, ghosting is the most cowardly and despicable way to end a relationship. I work with him, so it makes it that much worse.

I can't get my hands on any reversing powder until this weekend, so I guess I will be patient. I'm sending him the stamped rewards cards for the sushi place we always went to. I have no use for them because I would be too sad to go there. I want to dress them inconspicuously before I send them.

I ordered a crossing candle from MISC because I want him to suffer. I'm also doing a black/red reversal candle on him right now. Last night I did the awesome ConjureMan Ali skull candle with the salt and the mirror. I felt the power of it. I hope he is able to see himself for who he is and regret his cowardly, callous actions.

Maybe it's overkill, but his total disregard and lack of empathy is really triggering my need for revenge.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello littlewing,

Sounds like you have a solid plan! Good luck to you in your work.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm no expert, but the red/black reversal candle doesn't look good. The red didn't burn cleanly and mixed all up in a really messy and complicated way with the black.

My love work always failed on him, but I'm hoping my revenge work will be more successful. He either has some kind of spiritual protection or his ego and will are so strong they resist all of the work. Or maybe this is what happens with people who have no conscience or soul.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

This can happen when we are not completely prepared. I am NOT surprised.

You have a lot going on in your life right now and you're not in the right frame of mind to do this spell.

I would wait and get settled before performing this type of spell.

PLEASE take care of yourself FIRST AND FOREMOST
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:04 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I see revenge as part of taking care of myself because it makes me feel better. But maybe I'm just kidding myself.

I will try to focus on Cut & Clear and Healing.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:34 am

I burned another reversal candle and this one burned almost completely clean. Just one tiny ring of wax. On the red side, I wrote my name and "worthy of love" and dressed the letters with Uncrossing Oil. On the black side, I wrote his name and "emotional pain" and dressed the letters with Reversal Oil. I want him to feel what I'm feeling.

I think it's having an effect because I already feel more disconnected from him and better about myself.

I don't know if he's capable of feeling what I'm feeling though. He is a narcissist. I just want his new girlfriend to rip out his heart.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

I am so happy that this spell is working for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Thanks Aida. I know I should be focusing on other things, but this is very distracting. It's been 16 months of my life invested in this a-hole and now he's dropped me like a hot potato and refuses to own up to it in any way. The reversal candle success was encouraging. I don't want him to suffer needlessly, just to feel what I'm feeling. If that's possible.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:24 am

I just got really crazy and devastating news. My ex's new girlfriend passed away. He came back from a trip and found her in his bed. It sounds like suicide.

I did work to break them up and for him to feel pain, but NEVER this. I feel truly awful for him.

Please be careful with this work. I don't know for sure if my work played a role, but things like this can happen when you are inexperienced and fueled with hate and a need for revenge. I deeply regret the work that I did now.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello littlewing,

Oh wow, what terrible news :(

You're right, you can't know for sure if your work played a part (who knows the depth of what people have going on under the surface when they commit suicide, after all). But I agree, revenge work is serious, serious work.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:43 am

Thanks sisterjean. I had a reading that confirmed my work did play a role in their recent relationship problems which probably led to her actions.

I need to make amends with her spirit now. I didn't know her and I never wanted to hurt her. She had three kids. I just feel awful.

I lit a candle for her last night and prayed the rosary for her which my reader suggested. It felt good to connect with her in that way. I have the feeling she was a very pure hearted, but broken person.

I'm also doing cleansing and protection work for myself.

Part of me wishes I could be there for him, but i'm also angry with him. I know how can be and how it can drive those who love him to a very dark place. He won't respond to me. We weren't talking before this happened and I'm sure I'm the last person he wants to talk to.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:49 am

Since finding out about the death of the person I cursed, I've been cleansing every day and lighting a candle for her every night. I even went to confession. I still feel "dirty". Does it just take time or is it possible I'm not doing enough or doing it incorrectly?

I can't stop thinking about her. I don't know how I'm going to recover from what I've done.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 am

Hello, littlewing,

As a Catholic, I know that the Priest gave you penance. So, that ought to clear you.

As far as the psychological aspect of guilt, I'm not a therapist but I suspect that time will heal your wounds. However, you may want to talk to a professional medical person if you just can't get over this.

Also, work on some healing spells for yourself: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

We love you, Littlewing!
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:04 pm

Thank you Aida! Love you too!

Oddly he didn't give me penance but I will continue to do rosaries. He did absolve me which felt very good.

I'm in therapy and I told her about the spell. She doesn't know anything about hoodoo so it's hard to explain to her the sense of responsibility I feel. She thinks it's magical thinking which is a term for delusional in psychology.

I will get through this with time and healing work. Thanks for this space to share my feelings.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:25 am

Sorry Miss Aida. One more question. When you said confession ought to clear me, does that mean I don't need to do more cleansing? Should I continue to pray for the woman who died? If she is confused or restless, I want to help her.

I'm out of Healing oil, so I will see if my local shop has some. They have recently expanded their inventory of Lucky Mojo products, which is great. I'm no longer interested in doing any negative or coercive work, so it's fine with me that they don't carry cursing products. I'm just happy I can get my LM products locally.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

Still continue the cleansing. It also helps with your emotional turmoil.

I would leave the girl alone now. Let her cross over and don't keep her earthbound by all this worrying, fretting, and everything else.

You are not qualified to work with her Spirit. You may do more harm than good.

So, you've done enough.

PLEASE stop working with and for her, and stop thinking about her. It only hurts her.

Please just work on yourself for a better life ahead of you.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:20 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I will stop.

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 am

I can certainly stop doing the work and the prayer, but I'm having a hard time not thinking about her. I will ask St. Dymphna to help with my obsessive side. Maybe I should do a skull candle on myself with Healing oil. Any other suggestions?

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:38 am

I can certainly stop doing the work and the prayer, but I'm having a hard time not thinking about her. I will ask St. Dymphna to help with my obsessive side. Maybe I should do a skull candle on myself with Healing oil. Any other suggestions?

Reason: duplicate post

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Hello littlewing,

I think the ideas you posted will work well for countering obsessive thoughts. You could also work with Tranquility products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Thank you sisterjean. I will try Tranquility products.

Anais347
Newly Registered

Unread post by Anais347 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:07 am

Hello Everyone,

I never did any spell or curse and am a real newbie and was hoping someone can help me with a spell/curse I can use on my ex who completely destroyed the happy and amazing person I used to be. I was very successful and had everything going on for me with a great career, friends all over the world, volunteer at underprivileged children charities and a fabulous social life. This man (5 years younger than me) came into my life and even though I was reluctant to have a relationship with him because of all the red flags, he still was able to win me over. He even moved from his city (6 hours away flying) to mine, so he would pursue a relationship with me.

Long story short, we have a beautiful daughter together and I found out he was cheating on me with half the city we live (it's a big city), before I was pregnant, while I was pregnant and after I had the baby. Putting my life at risk and his baby (he doesn't wear condoms) and careless of hurting my feelings or all the other girls. He was going around saying he was single and without any commitments. What kills me the most is the 2 years of rejection from him where he completely destroyed my self esteem by saying things like "You gained too much weight from the baby and I can't have sex with you" and he would call me "fat b*tch" when he get upset and hurt me so much, then I would see him texting random girls from FB and IG and have virtual sex with them and when I would confront him he would deny everything saying that I was crazy and to go take another "happy pill" aka my medication. I used to be a veryyy attractive woman and completely lost all my beauty and confidence as a woman. I entered in a deep depression and had to start therapy and am now taking medication from everything this man did to me. My therapist said that my Ex is a Narcissist and that men like that go after succesful women to destroy their world because that's a challenge for them...it feeds their ego imensilly.

I just want justice and then forget all about him! I don't want him dead or anything, he's the father of my daughter, I just want to teach him a big lesson and give him a scare and then go on with my life.

1) I would like him to feel rejection or to gain a lot of weight or that women stopped believing his lies
2) I would like him exposed for other people to see exactly who he is (a big liar that deceives everyone including his family and friends)
3) How can I protect me and my daughter from any spell/curse come back to me or even worst, affect my daughter.

I would appreciate any suggestions and advice. Thank you so much for reading this long text.

Warmly,

A

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, Anais347 ,

I am so sorry that all of this happened to you. So Very sorry.

I have merged our post to the correct subforum. I ask that you read the 7 pages here for spell ideas. After reading them, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

And, for protection, please read this array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectonspells.html

I pray that you get your sweet revenge

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:41 am

My ex has never done any type of negative spiritual work against me. However he has made my life a living hell. He's abuses me, robbed me, alienates me from my family and instigated issues between other females and myself. As a form of revenge I simply want to reverse all of the drama, heart ache and negativity he's brought into my life and any other woman's life back to him. In this case can I simply get a reversing candle and put revenge oil on it or is there another way to do this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Hello, Paymetoday --

There are many ways to do reversing spells that do not involve candles.

Sure, you can do a simple candle spell, but i personally prefer mirror spells.

Read this thread for some suggestions, and also read this web page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed May 31, 2017 5:04 am

Started my jar on Saturday night. Enough is enough, this is justified against my ex.

Contents:

Pickle jar, 1/4th of pickle juice left. Black pepper. Hardened red peppers. Cajun seasoning. Vinegar! Goofer dust, destruction oil, cat hair, dog hair, dog poop, broken glass. Petition written in his paystub from the company I want to separate him from. His name faving one way, theirs facing the other, the words breakup in between, then I ripped them apart. I cut out the company logo and wrote the same on the bavk of it and cut it down the middle.

I shske it and curse it and I get angry! My heart races! On Tuesday, I went to pick up fast food and right in front if my car getting off the highway is a truck from his company's other company. Say he works at pizza hut, but I saw a burrito hut truck (same company, same fsmily owner, same building they all work in).

Would this be my sign that I should have success? Thank you.

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Wed May 31, 2017 1:13 pm

UPDATE: I went out today to return my engagement rings he bought me. On my way home, I saw a truck from HIS company! I havnt seen one of those other than his for like 7 months. And it was right by my house! I know for sure that one was a sign :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, misslady123 ,

Sounds like it!

In the future, please post in the correct subforum. This should be under he SIGNS thread

Thanks!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beginner01

Unread post by Beginner01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm

I would like to know if there's anything I can do to send an abusive man back to jail anonymously. He's currently out on probation and is beating his girlfriend her children and her dog. I asked on another thread about what protection can be done for all of them but I need to know how to have him sent back to jail immediately

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello, Beginner01

Please see my response on the other thread

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sox1111

Unread post by Sox1111 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:03 pm

I’ve finally arrived to the point where I care enough about myself to no longer tolerate abuse and stalking from my ex. I was on the radio program and what I called “games and tricks”, the kind and patient workers who I spoke to called it what it was. Things got worse with the ex, but I got some other serious life problems out of the way. Now I can focus.

I want him caught and police to do something to him for his crimes against me. Police have always blamed me, even when the ex tried to drown me as punishment for wearing my first bikini after 100 pound weight loss and tummy tuck.

On Saturday, I did an erectile dysfunction spell, and work to publicize how the other girls he sleeps with say he’s boring in bed. Tonight, I started DUMEing him and began a cut and clear for myself. But if I do cut and clear, can I still effectively DUME or cross him? I would like for him to suffer about what he lost with me, and come crying to me and apologizing, if police won’t do anything. Would a cut and clear for myself diminish my effectiveness with revenge work on him?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Hello, Sox1111

OMG, how terrible. I'm so sorry.

Yes, the cut and clear will diminish your anger toward him and ay not make the revenge spells as effective. But, what is more important? Revenge or your peace of mind and ability to move on to a better and happier life?

I pray that you find peace and happiness

Please take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Peachy2018
Newly Registered

Unread post by Peachy2018 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 am

I’m a very kind and forgiving person by nature. But I’ve allowed my ex-husband to walk all over me and I’ve had enough.

He was emotionally abusive during our 16 year marriage. He met a woman from Canada online in 2014. After a 6 month long affair, he filed for divorce to be with this woman. As if that wasn’t painful enough, he also tried taking custody of our 3 children so he could move to Canada with her and her daughter.

I was a stay at home Mom all of those years and he knew I didn’t have money to fight him. Well, he underestimated my family. We are not wealthy by any stretch of the imagination but my parents and grandparents took second mortgages on their homes to cover my legal fees. I kept the children.

Now he’s at it again! It’s been 3 years, so he can legally drag me to court again! This time he is using my new husband’s combat related PTSD as his ammunition. My new husband is a retired Green beret, sniper with 10 combat deployments who has made huge sacrifices for our country and its citizens.

I need to know which curse against my ex-husband would work best in this situation. I want him to suffer like I have! I want him to stress, lose sleep and worry himself sick like I have. I want him to suffer financially like my family had to. The man is evil but sits up in church every time the door is open. He’s a lying snake and I’d like him exposed for what he truly is. I need to know which curse would work best and how to carry it out.

I’m desperate.

Thank you so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 am

Hello, Peachy 2018 --

I am sorry to hear what you have been going through with your abusive ex. There is a type of spouse who will attept to use children as a way to torture the parent who cares for them most, and it is extremely ugly. You are lucky to have a strong family to support you.

Now, as to the "best" curse. Well, that's like asking which recipe makes the "best" chocolate chip cookies. Everyone has an opinion, but magic (like baking) is an ART as much as it is a set of ways to work. And imagine if you had a well-provided professional bakery kitchen versus if you had a home kitchen way out in the boondocks and it was Easter Sunday so the only store in town, which was 20 miles away, was closed. In either case, you would want to make chocolate chip cookies, but your options might be more limited in one case than the other. And, if you have only limited ingredients, maybe you can get creative: Less flour? Add some oatmeal! Not enough chocolate chips? Add some chopped walnuts. Folk magic is like home cooking. It's an art, and we do it as best we are able, always.

I hope that paints a picture for you that will calm down your "desperate" cry for the "best" spell.

Your message (which started a new thread, which is a no-no -- so please, read the Forum rules!) was merged into the thread on revenge against ex-spouses. There are 7 pages of requests and free spell advice in this thread, as it is a popular topic. Please start from page 1 and read all the way to here. Your question may have already been answered -- and if it was not, you can ask again, and we will know exactly what your question is, rather than a blind hunt for "the best spell."

Next, there is another area of the board where spells for CHILD CUSTODY CASES are discussed, and i suggest that you read that thread too. It is 9 pages long and it also contains messages from people in your circumstances, and may include free spells that you can learn right here in the Forum. The child custody thread is here:

spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... 21932.html

Finally, i suggest that if you do want to curse your ex (and i think you may be justified in doing so), you should check out these handy and inexpensive books that each contain more than 100 curses of justified revenge:

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

=====

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS:
Hoodoo Spells to Break Up, Separate, Hot Foot, and Drive Off Foes and Rivals

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

=====

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:13 pm

There’s this man in my life who hurt and caused me so much pain that I feel miserable every single day and sometimes I just feel like I want to die. I don’t care how much he say he isn’t, but he is a selfish a** man! I want him to feel my pain and my misery because NOBODY should every feel like this. I love him to death, the the way he treats people is just wrong and it’s all because he’s selfish! What’s a good spell for something of this nature?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:51 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

I'm so sorry you've been hurt. If you scroll up to the post just above yours, you'll find a book that's full of ideas you can use as well as a link where you can buy it. You can also look here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

Take care!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Thank you! I found a revenge spell on the site, but is it okay two purchase double the products and start the ritual on two different people at the same time? Since they’re both involved I want to do everything dealing with it at the same time.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:45 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes that's fine to do that, just make sure that you properly spiritually bathe with hyssop after doing any revenge work.

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:49 am

Okay, thank you so much. Because I'm feel so messed up in the head right now it doesn't make since. Especially since I was professionally diagnosed with depression yesterday! I just hate being the only feeling hurt and losing sleep at night while the people who caused trouble and pain in my life are sleeping like babies and going about their day as if nothing ever happened! I'M TIRED OF IT AND IT'S GOING TO STOP!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am

Will this spell that I found on the Lucky Mojo site be a decent spell to use on both parties?:

REVENGE SPELL:

Here's a quick, short folk-magic spell for harming someone
you hate, but only for doing so by sending back to them the
mean words and pain they gave to you.

You need:

a black human figure candle or black chinaware human figure
(gender-specific, according to the sex of your enemy)
a packet of dried blackberry leaves
a piece of black cloth
a length of black thread
a hammer
a shovel or trowel to dig a hole

Optional: Goofer Dust or Graveyard Dirt
Crossing Oil or Hot Foot Oil

Start on a Saturday. Name the figural candle or statue with
the name of your enemy by carving the enemy's name in the
wax or writing it on the chinaware with a marker. Wrap the
candle or statuette all over with the dried spiny leaves of
blackberry vines. Lay this mess on the piece of black cloth,
wrap it up, and tie the bundle closed with black thread.

Now, in your most angry voice, tell the person what it is
you want to send back to them and then hit the packet 3
times with a hammer. Hit it really hard, to break it.

Each day for 7 days tell the figure what you want to send
back to him or her and hit the packet 3 hammer blows. By
the end of the 7 days, it should be pretty well pulverized.
When you are finished, take the bundle outdoors (to a
cemetery if you can), dig a deep hole, throw the packet in,
and cover it up. Walk away and don't look back.

To make the work stronger, you may also dress the candle or
statue first with Crossing Oil or Hotfoot Oil and you may
add Goofer Dust or Graveyard Dirt to the blackberry
leaves, but not too much, because you want that figure feel
the spiny leaves as it is crushed up in them by the hammer
blows.

I copied and pasted what I found on the site, and to me this will work just fine but I want to make sure before doing so! And if so, should I say something different each day as far as what I want to happen or just repeat the same thing each time?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:00 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

This is an excellent spell and should serve you well in your search for revenge. Just follow the instructions.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:03 am

Thank you so much for all your input Sister Jean! :) :) :)

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:07 am

I'm waiting for my order from Lucky Mojo and I'm so excited an anxious all at the same time. I've ordered everything necessary from Lucky Mojo, but as far as the "black cloth" that's mentioned in the spell I copied and pasted above, does it have to be a specific material or any black cloth? I'm only asking because it wasn't specified. I have some old black t-shirts that I no longer wear and was wondering could i use the t-shirt or at least cut a portion of the t-shirt to use for the spell?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 8:44 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

If this cloth is going to be used in any revenge or crossing work, which I assume it is since you posted under such a thread, I would NOT recommend using cloth from an object that once belonged to you. You don't want any connection to yourself anywhere near such work. I'd just go to the fabric store and get some economically priced black cloth, doesn't have to be fancy.

Hope that helps!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 am

I have a quick and urgent question because I need to start working this TODAY even though it states in the spell to begin on a Saturday. These are the noted supplies for the spell that I'm going to perform:

You need:

a black human figure candle or black chinaware human figure
(gender-specific, according to the sex of your enemy)
a packet of dried blackberry leaves
a piece of black cloth
a length of black thread
a hammer
a shovel or trowel to dig a hole

Optional: Goofer Dust or Graveyard Dirt
Crossing Oil or Hot Foot Oil

I've received my order from Lucky Mojo and I have everything I need other than the Blackberry Leaves because Bearberry Leaves were accidentally shipped. They're shipping the correct leaves, but i don't have time to wait for shipping because this female has to be dealt with ASAP. Would it be a good idea to start the spell anyway without the use of the Blackberry Leaves or just wait for the package to arrive?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue May 15, 2018 10:54 am

inquiringminds128 -

If this is a reversing work, the blackberry leaves seem important to me considering that's the only thing in the list that works in such a way. I'm not entirely familiar with the exact working associated with this list so I'm not sure I could give your advice on how to adjust the working, but there are plenty of other herbs that can be used for reversing such as agrimony, sage, or wood betony if you have any of these at your disposal. I would imagine with the optional ingredients you could change the working to cross or jinx them but not necessarily reverse what they have done to you back to them.

I just found your original post about this last month - viewtopic.php?t=85&p=383855#p383855 - which states "Here's a quick, short folk-magic spell for harming someone you hate, but only for doing so by sending back to them the mean words and pain they gave to you. " which reinforces that the working does need a reversing component, which in this case is the blackberry leaves

Also - I see you posted about the shipping mishap on the 12th. Can I suggest next time try to post such question a few days before you absolutely NEED an answer(add a day or two more for those reading this still in post approval), for instance when you found out about the shipping mistake if you already planned this work for today. This forum is not monitored 24/7 every minute and sometimes posts can go a few days without a reply. I just happen to be on today and thought I could help with your question, which may not always be the case.

Finally though, I would say that if you want this to work as stated, wait for the blackberry leaves or find a suitable alternative within the reversing "family" of herbs. If you have Cat's Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, check the back under "Jinxing" and "Reverse Evil, Return Tricks" for a more complete list, maybe you have a a suitable alternative at home.

Hope this helps and good luck in your work!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:58 am

Thank you RevJames, from reading your post I think it's best that I wait for the Blackberry Leaves. Thank you so much for your input.

mana

Unread post by mana » Wed May 16, 2018 9:12 pm

I would like to cross an Ex's sex life. I don't have much time at his place and was thinking of dusting his underwear drawer with crossing powder then back it up with a jar or candle work later? I hope the crossing powder, through his underwear, will be in contact with his genitals often. Please express your thoughts and suggestions as to whether this could work.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:05 am

Hello mana,

Yes that would absolutely work. Just make sure to use small amounts of powder so it's undetectable. You can also use Destruction powder for such a purpose:

http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

Also check out this page:

curses-to-cause-erectile-dysfunction-an ... 20352.html

Take care.

mana

Unread post by mana » Tue May 29, 2018 4:27 am

Thank you kindly Sister Jean

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:57 am

hello
I'm currently in a situation where the guy that i was talking to for years, suddenly decided not to be with me after him complaining for a year he wants me to move back where he's living at. i finally made all the preparations to move there, and he breaks up with me. now he won't answer my call, barely texts, me but i truly feel he found someone else but just can't admit it to me. should i buy the crossing spell kit or the revenge spell kit, or they do the same thing. whichever one is more powerful, that's what i want. also im thinking of buying a black penis candle, because i notice now he's always online with her and times he told me he's sleeping or giving some lame excuse. now i believe she's spending the night at his house and vice versa. i want him to lose everything he got because i sacrifice everything for this move for him to hurt me this deeply. also what can i get for the woman that's he seeing, so he can turn away from her. i want them both to feel extreme pain. i want to tie his nature for life. so should i get the crossing or revenge kit, the black penis candle, and what can i do to tie his nature and let him can't have any woman be attractive to him. i want him to lose everthing meaning his job, car, etc. thanks

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:02 am

hello again,
i was also reading about dume oil. i'll be moving where's he's at in a few days and i know i can't get his semen because he won't sleep with me. i can probably get his pubic hair. i was wondering when i dress the penis candle, do i add his pubic hair to that or the candle that comes with the crossing kit. should i get enough hair for both. also i owe him money. i was thinking of dressing the money with crossing powder and the dume oil. i also read that using dume if you don't clean yourself, surrounding, and place well it can come back on you. see i have a son that calls him dad. i won't let my son be with me when i go to his house. first i'll go there to talk, excuse myself to use the bathroom while i look for his hair, my next return will be to give him his money dress with the crossing powder and dume oil. i just want to know how i can best cleanse myself and my place after doing the work. thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”