Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

anita2479
Newly Registered

Re: Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread post by anita2479 » Mon May 10, 2010 3:06 pm

No reading, im really interested in catherine but does this all really work?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 10, 2010 3:11 pm

To answer that question, read this...http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm

anita2479 wrote:No reading, im really interested in catherine but does this all really work?
Honestly, if you do not believe in "this" then why even bother with "this". Faith in the work is a must in order for spells to work successfully.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Wow thanks for everyone's comments it really has helped.

So often I find myself playing out a "story" in my head about what this means.. and what that means. I think because I see my target several times a week for several hours in a professional setting... watch and monitor his movements the way he talks to me or why he doesn't do things or say.

Its a little nutty actually because we've never been romantically involved. We are close-VERY close friends. and I realize I don't want to lose that no matter what.. so I figure the cleansing, healing the blessing candle and go from there..

Thank you suzyparker for suggesting the road opener vigil. i have often contemplated working with that set of products but haven't.

Yes I do think a time frame is appropriate one that I can stick to.

So I will give it to Labor Day -- really this time.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 am

I really do appreciate how you feel. But, sometimes I think we get more caught up in the challenge of the work than in the guy, himself.

This is just my 2 cents, but I say do some tranquility work on yourself and the road opener.

Around Memorial Day (Friday before) start work on him. Do a honey jar (they are made for long term work) and another type of work (doll baby, vigil/figural candles, love spell) and see what happens. Try very hard and detach your obsessions from it.

You can have feelings about it, in fact you should. But don't get obsessed with every single thing he says, does, doesn't say. Just do your work and see what happens. Since you work together, take note. Does he speak to you in more than personal friend ways, does he suggest lunches that are not the typical "work" lunch; does he suggest going on walks or stuff after work.

A trick I use when I'm concentrating on my candles is I imagine what I want to see us doing, how I want to see it play out - even certain things I want him to say to me. Sometimes it's weird becuase I've had men say exact words to me that I thought. Also, I play music and I've had men mention those songs to me (obscure stuff - not top 20).

Anyway, try and keep a healthy balance. Take care of yourself, do the best you can do with it and give yourself a time limit. If nothing happens, its his loss and you move on to someone who wants you. But, you may be surprised, sometimes when you stop getting in your own way - what you want comes right to you.

PS - this is my personal issue and I'm working on it and it makes a huge difference. If he upsets you because he doesn't respond "exactly as you want when you want", try and curb your anger (both at him and internally). Being cranky and doing love work don't mix well. Just keep thinking, my work will succeed and baby you won't know what hit you

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 am

that's great encoragement..yeah we used to do lunch and other stuff almost everyday..but it's been like a year then he stopped in december..we are still friedly we still speak for hours sometimes on the phone it's just not as interested as before...its much more business focusemd..so the abrupt stop was hard although if I am honest he was hinting at it for months because we were always being teased and talked abt..i ama very concrete person so I need concrete answers basically is he in or is he out..it will be hard devastating really if he's out but at least I can heal..its the uncertainty and regret tht is really hard to deal with.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 am

here's my next bit of advice.. I've done this and it works. Get some Follow Me Boy oil and/or sachet and put it on stuff you give him. A book, work papers, something he will handle. If you can get into his workspace, put some there, as well (thinking "Joe Blow follow me")

you have to do it subtly - not large gobs of oil or piles of powder; but enough that if it's something he handles it will work.

But remember no opened-ended work. Give yourself a time limit and keep it. If he doesn't come back to his previous level of interest within that time, it's wasting time. let him go and draw someone wonderful to yourself.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed May 12, 2010 9:21 am

How do I turn my platonic working relationship with my target to an intimate relationship and get pregnant. I really want a baby before I am too old to have one. I know he really wants a baby too as he is in his 40's, single and doesnt have a child. I told him recently I really want a baby and he said he does too... he's so good with other peoples kids at work. We get along, are pretty compatible, and I know he likes me with but becasue we work together I think he feels uncomfotable to have any other kind of relationship with me.
what products or spell would help us become intimate and me getting pregnant.
I just started a LM love me honey jar last night.
thanks.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed May 12, 2010 10:50 am

I think before you start working on this that you really think about it. It takes much more than a "working platonic" relationship to be able to raise a baby. Sometimes people who are truly in love cant even handle it. Being great with other peoples children does not necessarily make a great parent. I understand the need to have a child, I was there a few years ago, and let me tell you, even when the baby is so wanted and planned for, its not easy, and truly life changing. Also, something I never thought about while I was praying for my baby....it's going to grow up, and not always be a cute cuddly little thing.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 am

thanks for your input jodos. I undrestand where you're coming from but we're both single, get along well and like each other a lot. we both like to have a family too. so first, I want him to come to me romantically of course but my ultimate goal is having a child. I was even thinking of maybe adopting or going to a sperm bank before I started having feelings for him so why not at least with a man that I know, respect and adore! I am ready for the life changing experince and from talking to him I knwo he's ready too. all I need is just to shift our relationship to a romantic relationship.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 am

I know exactly what your feeling about the whole baby thing!
I would start off with some kiss me now, look me over and maybe some follow me boy. Just to get him past that "platonic" relationship. It's all about baby steps here, one goal at a time.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 12, 2010 11:42 am

Set a time limit to work on this man, and then see if you can work a romantic relationship out of things. If not, then move on. You can then work to draw a suitable partner, or you can work to come into contact with the appropriate resources for you to adopt or go the sperm bank route (I would suggest adopting at that point because there's no need to bring a new life into the world when there are already so many in desperate need of a loving home - but that's just my bias).

While having a child is certainly a goal to hold in mind, I would put that on the backburner until you make a strong decision about either waiting for a relationship, or going it on your own through other means.

In the meantime, I would highly recommend a reading to determine if working for this man is worth it or not. That could save you a good deal of time right there!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Wed May 12, 2010 12:52 pm

I think you guys are right. I need to first start working on him to bring him to me romantically and see how that works.
I started a honey jar last night so will see what happens.
Thanks and wish me luck :)

Dina

Unread post by Dina » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:09 pm

There is this guy I know for over 6 years. Normally we just talk and see each other while shopping. On Friday he invited me over to his house. He is single. It might sound crazy but I felt like I have been in his house and bedroom before, like I belong there with him, this made me so nervous that I felt like fainting. He took me to a dinner and that was it. We had good time but he didn’t say he will call nor I said I will call him. I think he is just scared of dating me cause He is 17 years older then me ( I was told when I had my reading I will be with older man). I’m going to send him a thank you card for the dinner. What should I put on it so he likes me? What should I do? Honey Jar, Come to me, Love me spell kit?? I want him to go crazy after me =)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:24 pm

First, I would recommend getting another reading. Why? Because you need to understand and get to the core of why this man appears not to be interested in you, and what you can do to lure him back. There just may be more than him being "scared" that is why he is not calling you. In addition, this just happened yesterday? He is probably waiting for you to call him. I understand some of us are old fashioned, but the woman can take the lead too.

I would work on a honey jar, and a come to me spell kit. I would hold off on the love me spell kit til the relationship has progressed more, and you and him are exclusive. I mean it just seems a bit early to be declaring love in the relationship without an established attraction and relationship first.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Oh and on the card you can dress it lightly with some come to me and follow me boy powder. When you are around him again you should wear the perfume, and bathe in the crystals as well.

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey there, I posted this "case" in the introductions forum, but thought I'd also post a more "full version" here. So here it goes: I've been in love with a girl, who I met in school about 3 years and a half ago. Now that I moved on to University, I don't see her anymore... Although, I've seen her last week at a nightclub (mere coincidence) ...I did'nt talk to her last week because she was with all of her close friends (they were about 10) and that made me feel insecure... And at the end of the night, that made me feel awful, considering I had'nt seen her in over a year... I really want to be with her, but she does'nt feel the same way, at all. I've tried impressing her in alot of ways in the past, I was so nice to her, I gave her gifts, etc. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING worked.

Last week, I was so desperate that I tried something that I have NEVER thought of before... Casting a spell. So I searched the net for spell casters. However, all I seem to be finding are doubtful casters... I don't know if I can trust them. I still haven't ordered a spell yet. So that's how I came across this forum. In the introductions forum, they told me to get a reading first, to see if getting with my love is even possible.

That's pretty much it for now, I'm still waiting to get that hearing... Any advice, suggestions, thoughts?

Thanks, I really like interacting with others regarding this case, it makes me feel less depressed.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 am

The advice to get a reading is correct. Start with browsing through the workers at the AIRR - they are all vetted, peer reviewed, highly skilled ethical workers.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 am

Perfect, I sent an email to one of the workers there. I'll let you know what happens...

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi, I got a hearing with Miss Bri yesterday. She was really nice. We talked alot about my academic future for about 20 minutes, then I talked to her about this girl. But she said that for the next 6 months, all she could see between me and that girl was a friend relationship, not a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship... And some other stuff too, but when I wanted to ask her what to do now, time was up.

So my question is...
What can I use to increase my chances of having a good friend relationship with this girl? Or to increase my chances of meeting her?? Or anything that could help me out! Please let me know, thanks!

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Please help people, as I would like to boost my chances of meeting her again... And not once per year like what happened this year.

Mysteriousmoon

Unread post by Mysteriousmoon » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:11 am

Hello All and thank you for taking time to read this in my time of need.
I have been in love with this guy for ages, since the day we first laid eyes on each other there has been a connection and attraction. He has even said this himself.
Unfortunately our relationship has never been serious.. we spend time with each other mainly about once a week, we go visiting places at night.. historic places then we go back to his for sex, and movies etc. soo yeah im pretty much a fuck buddy...I know he likes me a lot, since he will go away but not be able to stay away for long.
And unfortunately he has a girlfriend... he has been going out with her since November 2009... but we were seeing each other way before they started going out.. we were sleeping together from the begining of there relationship in november up untill april 2010 to which he told me he felt guilty and although he likes me there will be no point continueing what we have as he will be moving away to go to university in september and also his girlfriend is going to a univeristy right near him.
Begining of July 2010 he came back to me... and we have been seeing each other ever since...
But its purely a sexual thing again I think? I mean he wont kiss me? But i love him sooo much!! I want him to feel more deeper feelings for me than his girlfirend. I have tried the whole let go and move on thing but 6 months down the line I was still unhappy and wanted him.. no matter how much he walks away he always comes back to me.
Is there some kind of way i can make him love me more... and get him to leave his girlfriend? He pracitses magick aswell so he probably has put some kind of protection on himself so I would need something pretty strong.
I have done a Honey Jar which has sweetend him up to me, but I want more I love him I know in my heart he is meant to be with me.
I want to get a reading done with one of the readers on here but i dont think any of them do it by email?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:13 am

Your best bet is to get a reading to see if you can get this guy before you start any kind of work. If his true nature is to be unfaithful and non-committal, odds are good that no kind of magic is going to get you lasting results and the commitment you want. Try and reader/rootworker from AIRR and then proceed from there. Good luck!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Readings can be done on the phone. So its not necessary to be there in person. Don't know about emails. But I can't imagine you would be satisfied with the results that way because you would want to ask questions, it is a 'back and forth' thing.

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Can someone out there help me? Please, I'm so lost right now.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Well I'm not very exerienced but if it were me and you did see her out I'd see if I could get her number somehow and call her or look her up on Facebook or MySpace. Tell her you thought you saw her out but didn't get a chance to say hi and thought you'd give her a call since it's been such a long time and catch up. Maybe get her to go out to lunch or something. Then while you're out you can descreetly try to get something personal of hers like hair or the napkin she uses. Then use those items to start a honey jar to sweeten her to you. It's easy to work on someone you have some sort of contact with. If not you can use a picture of her with her name and birthdate on the back in the honey jar. Not as good of a connection but better than nothing. Do you have anything of hers anymore. Cards or letters she wrote?

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:11 pm

I don't think that contacting her via facebook is a good idea, even miss Bri told me not to do it. She told me I should'nt put pressure on her, or show her that I'm interested, because right now she really is'nt looking for a relationship. And no, I have nothing that belongs to her, since we really lost contact. But I can get pictures of her though, and I know her birthdate... What is this honey jar thing? Miss Bri did'nt mention that to me but it sounds interesting....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

In addition, yoou need to know that if he is doing magic, and has on going protection, its not that you need to do something stronger, but more like you are going to have to do many different things to chip away at his protection. I agree that you need to get a reading.

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Well, is there anyone out there that could tell me more about this honey jar? And if I should use it in my current situation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:51 am

Hey thanks alot for the info! But I have to ask... Should I use this honey jar technique in my current situation? Since my target is'nt ready for a relationship... And has this technique worked for some of you?

Hope61

Unread post by Hope61 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 am

Please help!!

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 am

Hope61 wrote:Please help!!

Yes honey jars work but they are slow especially since you don't have any personal items of hers which is why I suggested contacting her. Not as a do you want to "date" or anything like that more of a "hey. man it's been a long time. Good to see you. How ya been kinda thing." No pressure just catchin up. I'm sure Miss Bri knows best though, just explaining my thinking. Honey jars work to sweeten people to you. So yeah it would help your situation but it will take time and you will probably have to do other work to back it up.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Since Miss Bri read for you, I would book more time with her to get her specific recommendations on your case.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Don't know about emails. But I can't imagine you would be satisfied with the results that way because you would want to ask questions, it is a 'back and forth' thing.
It's a personal thing. I actually only do email readings, and my clients are all satisfied and have all their questions answered. I also know several other workers that offer email readings, or also only work through email and they are always busy. Back and forth happens through writing, too. In fact, I find people take more time to think about the situation, the info given through the reading, and what questions they want to ask when they are doing it via writing. They have time to get past gut-reactions and think more calming and clearly about what is coming through.

However, obviously many people still prefer in-person, or at least on-the-phone readings, and that's fine too. However many clients and workers have adapted to more electronic means. With people from all over the world wishing readings and consultations nowadays, email is very often the only practical solution to time-zone issues.

lucydoncry

Unread post by lucydoncry » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:45 am

My situation is quite similar. I even tried to burn a candle with come to me oil for 5days, only to hear he told me that got a girl friend and he is so sorry. He changed his Relationship Status to in a relationship recently. And he finds excuse when I try to see him. I saw the introduction about break-up spells. The problem is I don’t have their belongings, especially his girl friend’s (she’s in another country). And what might be the retribution if I did it. There is the PURIFICATION and PROTECTION, how much will it protect? Do I have a more simplified choice? I’m in Hong Kong, it might be difficult to gather all the things. What should I do? Sorry, I had too many questions asked here. I just saw her situation and came in to ask you guys. It’s so similar with mine.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 am

Hi.
lucydoncry wrote:The problem is I don’t have their belongings, especially his girl friend’s (she’s in another country).
Then your not going to be able to do much to her at all, a link is a vital part of doing magical work.
lucydoncry wrote:And what might be the retribution if I did it.
None, unless she does work against you or heirs someone to do so. There is however the negaticity you bring onto yourself when you do such work.
lucydoncry wrote:There is the PURIFICATION and PROTECTION, how much will it protect?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
lucydoncry wrote:I’m in Hong Kong, it might be difficult to gather all the things. What should I do?
Order them from LuckyMojo, ya know, the company who's forum your posting in. :D
HRCC Student #1559

lucydoncry

Unread post by lucydoncry » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am

Thank you of answering. I’m really happy. I’m going to order the spell kit. About personal belongings, I can gather both of their photos, names and birthdays. (You know, from facebook). Can these affect them more than just nothing? Maybe I can get more from the guy, he is in the same city, but it’s like he is not going to see me. I tried to date him, but he always said he was busy. It’s not he don’t want to see me, it’s just busy. I don’t know if it is an excuse. He doesn’t even want me to visit him. Is there any spell can make him date me? I may have a chance to take some tiny parts of a gift from his girl friend. Will this be helpful in casting spell to her? Oh gosh, how much I wish I can see him.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 am

You should really get a reading to determine if it's worth your time to pursue this guy. He's always busy (which may or may not be an excuse), doesn't want you to visit, etc? Not a great start there. A reading will help you find out if there's any sort of subtle connection that you can work on to up your chances of getting him to date you. However, having no personal contact with him though is not very promising or make your way any easier.

A gift from the girlfriend isn't a link. A picture can work for some, however the best bet is having a real personal concern from their body.

You can find a good reader at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. I would get one before ordering supplies, because they may lay a plan out for you that involves other stuff than just what you are planning to order. And since you're so far away, it would be better to just have everything you need sent at once.

lucydoncry

Unread post by lucydoncry » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:16 pm

jujugiggles wrote:You should really get a reading to determine if it's worth your time to pursue this guy. He's always busy (which may or may not be an excuse), doesn't want you to visit, etc? Not a great start there. A reading will help you find out if there's any sort of subtle connection that you can work on to up your chances of getting him to date you. However, having no personal contact with him though is not very promising or make your way any easier.

A gift from the girlfriend isn't a link. A picture can work for some, however the best bet is having a real personal concern from their body.

You can find a good reader at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. I would get one before ordering supplies, because they may lay a plan out for you that involves other stuff than just what you are planning to order. And since you're so far away, it would be better to just have everything you need sent at once.
Thx. Do you mean Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice? Does anyone accept email Consultation? I do have time zone problems; email is the most convenient way. Does this reading activity require something? (See me? Hear my voice? Something to identify, etc?) I know some card reader in Hong Kong, will this be helpful?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Several of the AIRR readers will work via email. And yes, you can get a consultation with your reading.

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Ok so this sounds high school i know. But what can I do to get a guy I am interested in to kiss me...a real kiss not just a peck..lol My birthday is in a couple of days so that might be the opportunity..but even if it doesn't happen this week I want this to happen

We are friends and have had that awkward moment when departing a few times, but neither of us made the move. I want him to initiate, any ideas? so far in my arsenal I have my skull candle, red penis and vulva candles, red male and female candle, kiss me now, among some other LM oils, I don't know if I should use everything or not.. any ideas

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm

well lucky mojo sells a kit called kiss me now kinda sounds like a great fit in my oppinion lol.. its a passion sexual kind of product so working the sexual candles with it would work well or the figure candles depending how you work it. taking a bath in catnip can make him crazy for you, or using LM kiss me now or follow me boy would also effect him. good luck!!!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

sunseer88

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:35 am

Oh, yeah I was thinking about the Kiss me now spell kit, but i don't just want this to be a one time quick thing.. I was hoping it would spark something deeper. I didn't know about the Catnip, so I will definitely try that. I'll report back how it goes.. hopefully sooner rather than later..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 am

add some love oils that are specific to what you want with the kit to make it more enduring.. i think you would be interested in this product http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Hello Everyone,

i wanted to know what I can do and what products would work best to turn a working relationship into a romantic one. I will be starting a project with a male friend of mine and I am hoping that working together will bring about a romantic relationship, hopefully a serious one. (Yes, Yes I will get a reading on this do not worry! :D ) but in the meantime of waiting for that, I wanted to know what I can use or do for this.

I thought maybe Chuparrosa might work because we know eachother and have been intimate in the past so maybe that physical/friendship could turn into love? I'm sure he cares for me in his own way since we are friends so i dont know if Love Me might work... but I want romantic love and for us to be a couple.

I have attraction oil, follow me boy, come to me, Queen Elizabeth.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Chupparrosa would be good, as would Adam and Eve. You can certainly add some Follow Me Boy or Fires of Love to get some sexiness kicking, too.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:44 pm

I would start a honey jar on him that you work. Include herbs that foster passion, love, and romance. Things like Rose, Cardamon, and Cherry Bark.

Light pink candles on the honey jar dressed with Chupparrosa, Love Me, and Fires of Love while you pray the Song of Solomon over it.

Take a bath in Love Me bath crystals, or a tea made of Queen Elizabeth Root and Catnip.

Wear the oils as scents when you go to meet him.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 am

THANK YOU! these sound great. I will order the oils i dont have and hope it works :D
Thank you, Archangel Michael for your constant protection.

anita2479
Newly Registered

Unread post by anita2479 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi peeps hope u r all well.
Ok been looking at loads of oils,baths,candals etc etc but
Which one do I choose?
I have a interest in someone and we flirt but I really want him to ask me out,intice him,lure him to me.
What can I Do in terms of a strong spell?Thanx

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 pm

You could use the Come to Me spellkit, or the Follow Me Boy spellkit. Either would suit your purposes well.
Using a spell-kit is recommended because it contains all the products that you need to work a full work of conjure, start to finish. You'll likely have some oils and such left over, too, so you can use them in the future as well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 pm

I would get a reading to get a clear picture of what is going on, and make sure there aren't any unforeseen things such as a girlfriend, or anything else that might stand in the way of him coming you way.

I would work a come to me spell kit, and you can add some betwitching oil/powder to that spell kit to bring in the fascination, and lure him him.

www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 am

Okay, so Hello everyone!!!
Now that that's out of the way (kidding)...
Here is my request:

I've met a guy back in 2006 and we started as friends and became (eh...hem...) friends with benefits. I really liked this guy but no matter how close I tried to become with him, he would pull further away. We were only in each others lives for around a month.

Well April 2010 I found him again! It was weird, we instantly got along and have pretty much been non-stop texting each other and hanging out at least once every week. So now it has been almost 6 months that we have been back in contact and he always calls me sweety, babe and his angel, but there is an issue.

He has been going through some sort of depression due to a broken heart, which occurred before we were in contact....he actually lost everything he had including his job so I have been helping build him up since we've been in contact. Noone else is concerned about him but me and this is why he calls me his Angel... Don't get me wrong im not like yaaaay he's depressed let me hook him, but you get what I mean....I am helping him because I help everyone, I guess it's my calling.

This should work in my favor but noooooooo he says I'm like a sister to him and we will ALWAYS be friends FOREVER ect ect....

Is he attracted to me? Probably, he's always complementing how pretty I am....

Now I did a love spell which I'm sure was not done correctly back in April. Directly after doing this spell he wanted to be "Best Friends". He's always hugging me, holding my arm kissing my cheeks and just being really affectionate. Which makes me like man why dont u kiss me already lol.

I am in looooooooooove with this man and have been since way back when we first met but I obviously moved on in that time. Now I am free and I want this man. What would you suggest. I try getting his hair, which is long but its like man I cant seem to get anything lol....the mos I could get is something hes written on since I'm helping him with paperwork to go to college.

The closest I come to getting him is wearing Versace Noir perfume which makes him sniff my neck like a vampire while rolling his eyes back in his head and moaning (umm yea weird) but he loves it lol.

Help.... If he hugs me again (as he does everytime I see him, I might pass out lol)

PS. I oddly enough my deceased father has been appearing in my dream and he keeps taking me to this same guy.

Okay that was long...phew...Thank you for your patience....

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am

I also forgot to mention an important note: This guy has a facebook page and on it this girl and him were talking about how much theyll always love eachother. Now, I would think they are together, but his page says single and so does her. I had a dream about this gurl however and she was kissing him adn he turned his back to me as if to say I dont know u. Do you think this a a sign that she may be standing in the way of he and I? He never mentioned having a girlfriend,,,,,,I asked he said hes single. Sorry lol long thread.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:23 am

I would recommend that you get a reading on this matter before you approach this situation. You need to see what he really thinks of you, and see if you are in the friend zone. This will help which path you should take.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

As for the dream, again the reading will help with this. We are not going to be able to tell you if this is a sign or not. So please get a reading for that. As for all the single talk, he may say and do something else. He may not call it being in a relationship but have another friend with benefits. They may just be dating, and not in an exclusive relationship which is the reason for the single. They may just not have changed their facebook status....and so on. A reading will help answer these questions. During your reading, make sure you have enough time for a spell work plan to be developed to see what you need to do for your situation spell work wise.

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 am

Thank you so much for your reply! What type of reading should I select, there are sooooooooo many on that page??

doughnut_hand

Unread post by doughnut_hand » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 am

just read about a bunch of different and pick one you feel a connection with or one that specializes in love cases

roxydiva

Unread post by roxydiva » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Thank you, I will do just that! I hope something can help. lol Before this guy starts hugging all over me again...platonically.

Rose

Unread post by Rose » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am currently interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with my boss. He is not a real "boss" but rather someone I am assisting on a short term freelance gig. We will soon no longer be working together but may again in the future on another project. (but that again would be short term)

I heard through the grapevine that he expressed an attraction to me months ago....saying i was "hot" and whatnot. We have hung out with coworkers outside of work a couple of times and we always catch each other looking at each other from across the room :)

I really like this guy and can see myself really being with him long term. a mature guy for once ;)

Anyway. I had a reading on him and was given a HUGE green light. woohoo. (he is interested)

I worked a come to me vigil on him and have been using the hell out of come to me oil! its awesome because i work his off hours and we use the same desk, room....everything!

Ive been doing this for about 2 months now. no results yet. i know i should be patient but i was wondering if i should be trying a different approach... He could very well be interested but but holding back because of our work situation. i cant really flirt with him either.....

is this something i should wait on? in a month, we wont be working together and i wont be able to lay tricks on him....i want to take advantage of my time with him...

thanks in advance guys!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Rose,

Come to Me alone probably isn't going to get him to pursue a relationship with you. I'd also work some compelling products (to compel him to ask you out) mixed in with lust/love work. Follow Me Boy, Love Me, Bewitching, and Chuparrosa would be a good choice. You could also work a moving lodestone spell.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”