Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
beloved

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by beloved » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello, i'm doing a break spell with skull candles. And my intendend's candle is just a puddle while the enemy skull is about 1/4 burned. when the petition paper lit up on my white skull, the candle on my vinegar jar simultaneously started tearing, which always indicates success for my breakup jar. I also know that when the petition burns, the candle will burn clean. For these reasons, i feel like the spell has reached its goal. Is it at this point that we can stop talking to the candles?

Also, When Ive done this spell before, my enemy would burned down fast and cleanly while my intended's candle would not burn as cleanly. When the petition burned on my enemy, i didnt really care that the petition would flare into into the lake of wax, but now that my intended's candle is behaving this way, I worry that it may need to be redone.but a clean burn in a break up on a skull is still a success for my spell, correct?

Thank you in advance for your help!

All my best,

Beloved

Reason: double post

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:07 pm

Hello, i'm doing a break spell with skull candles. And my intendend's candle is just a puddle while the enemy skull is about 1/4 burned. when the petition paper lit up on my white skull, the candle on my vinegar jar simultaneously started tearing, which always indicates success for my breakup jar. I also know that when the petition burns, the candle will burn clean. For these reasons, i feel like the spell has reached its goal. Is it at this point that we can stop talking to the candles?

Also, When Ive done this spell before, my enemy would burned down fast and cleanly while my intended's candle would not burn as cleanly. When the petition burned on my enemy, i didnt really care that the petition would flare into into the lake of wax, but now that my intended's candle is behaving this way, I worry that it may need to be redone.but a clean burn in a break up on a skull is still a success for my spell, correct?

Thank you in advance for your help!

All my best,

Beloved

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:55 pm

Hello, Beloved,

I will answer each question after the question:

i feel like the spell has reached its goal. Is it at this point that we can stop talking to the candles -This is completely up to you. I personally keep talking to it but that is just a matter of preference.

but a clean burn in a break up on a skull is still a success for my spell, correct? -This is correct

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:16 am

Thank you Miss Aida and thank you for this spell. :D

Enemy skull's resistance was broken and completely burned too. Though, my enemy's burn was much more violent in the end. It started with the wick bend over to make an arch which doubled the flame ended with the whole pie plate on fire. So now Im staring at two empty pie plates with just ash.

I'm Never sure what to do with the pie tins. When they burn like this, does the tin become part of the spell? My enemy's tim is a black charred mess. Can I scrape off the remains and dispose that way? I hate the idea of littering with tins, especially in a river.

Thank you!!!

Beloved

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Hello beloved,

Others may disagree, but I'd say if the tins are in a state where they could be reused with enough cleaning, I'd keep them and use them again. Then scrape off the wax and dispose of it like you were planning.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 am

Great! Thank you Sister Jean! I have done this before, but for the same purpose of course!

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Hope I'm categorizing this question in the right thread...

I'm trying to convince my "soon to be boyfriend" again to go camping this wkend, it's probably late to start a skull candle coz I go Saturday. Anyway, can I light a candle with influence oil instead of a skull? And if so which color?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello Luckyyone,

You *can* light a candle with Influence oil instead of lighting a skull candle, sure. Work with what you have. It will just be a different experience and vibe from lighting a skull candle.

I'd go with a purple candle; purple will give you more power in the situation.

Ms Annette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ms Annette » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:16 pm

My influence candle burned well and produced a puddle of wax. I want to continue the work and ask if I can take the remaining wax and melt it into a doll to continue to influence. Or do I dispose and consider the spell done.

Thank you for your input. =)
Miss Annette, HRCC Graduate #2082

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Hello, deLanniee ,

I would deploy that wax and consider it a finished spell

Just light white taper candles and dress them with influence oil. And you can put the doll on your altar when you do that.

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

DaniWonderland

Unread post by DaniWonderland » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Miss Aida,

I seen you post a link on here to someone for the radio show you did on skull candles and influencing. I clicked but it says "service unavailable". Could you send me a refreshed link that you find on the topic? Thanks.

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:30 am

My skull candle in which I set for loving thoughts with my ex returning to me, melted down to my petition I placed inside and its continuously burning ! I don't know if I'm supposed to put it out nor what it means. Its been four hours since the petition itself began to burn. I'm assuming just let it run its course. Can someone please tell me what it means? Thank you.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:33 am

Hello Juster98,

I'm one that really enjoys when the petition catches fire and becomes a new wick for the candle. It's like seeing the seeds of the petition being sowed so to speak.

Best of luck to you,

Papa Newt
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 am

Thank you Papa Newt for your reply. Its amazing that at this current moment its still burning.

Katy651029
Newly Registered

Unread post by Katy651029 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:22 am

I have a question , my target is a Chinese and she doesn't speak English !
Can I speak Chinese to the skull instead of English ?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi Katy651029,

Yes of course you can do that. Speak whatever language you feel will best impact your target.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

xarawed
Newly Registered

Unread post by xarawed » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:34 am

Hey everyone!

I've currently casted my first real binding spell. It's a love binding spell, and I'm using a red skull candle to do so. I just have a few questions for the more experienced:

1) Do I have to meditate the entire time while it burns?

2) Can I leave it and come back, and when I come back repeat some incantations?

3) I set my spell to be complete when the candle burns down, but before it does, is there any way to tell that my spell is working?

4) Is it possible to help my candle burn a little faster? Like, hold up a lighter or a match to the candle so the wax burns faster?

Thank you for any help!
Thank you!!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Hello xarawed,

1. Some people pray and focus on their spell's goal for the entire time their candle burns, and some spells do call for that. But oftentimes spells can take a "set it and forget it" approach, meaning you get it burning, pray and focus on that goal until you start to lose focus, then step away and let the spell do its thing. Other people burn their candles in sections, burning it for about 15 minutes at a time, and do the praying part just while it's burning, then snuffing out the candle. All are traditional ways of working, so I'd think about what you're trying to do and what you think works for your spellwork. Skull candles can burn for a *long* time, so if it's not practical for you to pray for hours and hours on end, burn it in sections.

2. Yes

3. Yes, check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdiv ... ml#signsA8

4. If there's not a good reason to meddle with the way your candle is burning, I wouldn't mess with that. However, if the skull candle is burning in a way where, say, the face isn't really melting, you can always hold up a lighter and get it melting down. Miss Aida has mentioned she works that way, and takes a lighter to the candle as a way of showing her power over the situation.

Good luck to you in your work.

HoodooBeginner

Unread post by HoodooBeginner » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:09 pm

Hello There People!

I want to use a white skull candle to heal my mind from thinking negative and evil(anger thoughts, grudges, hatred, etc.) and I do know of some recommended oils to use on the skull candle which are: 1. Blessing, 2. Cast Off Evil, 3. Clarity, 4. Healing, 5. Rose of Crucifixion and 6. Tranquility. I just need a list of recommended herbs to use on the skull candle. So far the ones I have on the list are Lavendar, Lemongrass and Hyssop. :)

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello HoodooBeginner,

It looks like you have some great ideas going, but I'd also recommend using Althea, to help your mind heal:

http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html

Good luck!

HoodooBeginner

Unread post by HoodooBeginner » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanks sisterjean ;)

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:16 am

I have a question about personal concerns. Im going to use a white skull candle to change my partners mind and influnece him to want a child or be open about the idea of having a child. I have his hair, toenail, and semen...can I put all of these inside the skull & do I add my personal concerns as well? Ill also be putting in herbs and my petition paper.
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Hello Loveli,

Since you're wanting to influence the thoughts of one other person, I'd just load the candle with *his* personal concerns only. And yes, you can add all the personal concerns you listed, or just add the hair and save the others for future magic.

Good luck to you.

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 am

Thanks! I have one more question, ive seen different answers and i want to make sure i do this right.. do i inscribe "want a baby" all over the top of the skull in anyway or do I need to do it a certain way like vertical or horizontal? Should I inscribe "want a baby with *my name*" or is "want a baby" fine? Just want to make sure its with me lol
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Hello Loveli,

You ca inscribe it all over the candle in any direction or a particular direction. This is one of those things that varies from worker to worker. I would personally would arite all over the ting. You might want to include the "with your name" part if you feel that it is possible for him to wander. If he is all ready complete devoted to you then it may not be as important but given that you asked the question I would include it.

Peace~

Nathen

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:37 am

I hear its best to light the candle while they are sleeping so the thoughts get into their head. What if the target is extremely stubborn, lets say the awake and they are back to being stubborn in their thoughts. Is their a way to get through stubbornness and anger of a target so the thoughts will grow to desires and actions?

I've done a candle before and it took a whole day to go out because my petition was still burning. I'm now trying another candle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello, Justher98 ,

Then it would be advised to use compelling products to make the target think it's their idea

www.luckumojo.com/compelling.html

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:39 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. What happens when the candle burn faster than the seven days? If it gets to the petition do I just let it burn? The flame is too wild at this point for me to pinch out.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello Justher98,

I am assuming you are talking about a glass encased vigil candle? If that is the case then you can just let it burn though it most likley will burn out before the seven days. That is just the nature of glass encased vigil candles now. If you are talking about a different candle and are working a spell that requires seven days of burning, putting it out each day until the last then I would find a way to snuff the candle or let it burn out and start a new candle each day. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:27 pm

Thank you Nathen.
I was referring to the skull candle where you burn it for a lil time for seven days. On the fifth day it had reached the petition. The flame became big and wide to much for me to put it out. I sat it in the tub to just let it finished. In the morning there was just ash no wax at all.

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:36 am

Can a red skull candle spell be used to get someone to obsess over you/think about you frequently to the point of contacting you? If so, how should I word my petition? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Hello, Ladee,

yes, you can do that.

Have you read this thread?

post362046.html?hilit=obsessed#p362046

Examples:

"You want to be with Ladee" "think about Ladee"

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ladee

Unread post by Ladee » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:07 pm

Great! Thank you, Miss Aida!

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:02 pm

If I want to either put a song in someone's head or cause them to think about a particular thing when they hear a certain song (or both!) what would be the best way to do that? My intuition says playing or singing it to the candle and also telling the candle "you cannot get this song out of your head and every time you hear it you think of X" is the way to go, but I wanted to know what y'all might do.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 am

hello, what are the supplies and things I need to bind two together? I have a friend who's daughters father doesn't want my friend or the baby.. have a picture of him and her together and I also have their names. do I need to get two skull candles? what do I need have a successful spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, cassiopaeia ,

That is absolutely correct!

Good thinking!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

PrettyInPink02

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:48 pm

so, after reading through a few pages of this category, I think I have a pretty good idea as to complete everything. I want you guys to tell me if this sounds good or add ideas to it. to bind two together I'm going to get two red skull candles, print out small pictures of the two and place them inside of the candle by carving out the bottom of the candle, placing the pictures face up and molding the wax back on the bottom of the candle. carve what I want them two to think and do. dress the candles in "love oil". burn the candles until gone every night at 12am and pinch the candles out at 12:21 am.

Does this sound pretty accurate? I'm new to stuff like this so I'm want every detail possible. should I dress the candles in more oils and add herbs to them? should I put on a brown piece of paper also what I want the two to think? what should I use to carve the thoughts into the skull? lastly, to send two people together, what words should I carve into the skull? being that they have a child together, I was thinking more of something like "be with (persons first and last name) forever, love (persons first and last name) forever, make things right with (first and last name), marry (first and last name), start a fresh relationship with (first and last name)... is that a good idea?

Reason: posted the same question in different cat.

1985jiraiya
Newly Registered

Unread post by 1985jiraiya » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello all!

I have been enjoying reading your wonderful ideas on how to use a skull candle. Recently i tried a variation that came into my head using what i read from you all and the oils I felt the candle needed, such as come to me, attraction, etc...So far, the candle has worked positively I got a text message from the girl I am trying to get to think of me. Also, she has said she loves me. It isnt love as in "in love" but there has definitely been some progress. I am wondering what you all would suggest I can do now to get more action on her part so that she can come to me physically not just talking. And so that are interactions can be more romantic in nature.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 pm

Hello, 1985jiraiya ,

Congrats on your skull candle work!

Have you looked at this page that Miss cat wrote?

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Lots and lots of Great spells on that page to help you!!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:52 am

I have been working a skull candle, but the wick broke off and the little short wick sticking out now isnt tall enough to catch fire without the surrounding wax puddling it immedistely. The more i carve around it to make it larger, the deeper the "moat" so the wax falls in immediately and drowns my wick :( what should i do?

I was thinking of lighting a regular red candle on top of the skull candle but then the skull will never go down...

Help please .. Thanks!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello, Cinnamongirl92,

I would use a little cheap torch (you can get them at cigarette stores for a few dollars) and torch the side of the head so that the wax can be released until everything is caught up.

Otherwise, you'll have to start with a new candle.

Sorry!

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:11 pm

Genius idea, thanks Miss Aida!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:22 pm

I have done black skull on the target's woman to sour her life but so far no progress - I'm thinking to try a black skull candle on my man instead. I'd like to sour his life, make things not go well in his life (the side with that woman) and eventually turn to me for help. questions:

1) What oils would I dress that with?
2) do i need to protect myself so my side with him won't be affected by the work?

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Cinnamongirl92 ,

NOT genius.

Just have worked with hundreds upon hundreds of skull candles.

I think I know all the tricks for working with them by trial and error! LOL

take care

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello, greentea,

I don't know what you mean about "sides" of the skull candle.

Skull candles are more about putting ideas into people's heads. Black to curse their brain and or thought process. Or to banish

Souring his life? I would use a vinegar jar with soured milk.

THEN, use a white skull candle to influence him ( www.luckymojo.com/infleunce.html ) to turn to you

Just my thoughts

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:11 pm

my side of the world with him was what I meant.. I want to make my man into the black skull candle and put bad thoughts in his head, how his life is miserable, work is not going well, the woman he's with is selfish etc. but i don't want him to have negative thoughts about my relationship with him. I'll use vinegar jar to sour his life as you advised.

I've done white skull candle to influence him with influence oil, facing a black skull candle of the other woman. No movement so I plan to do it again. ordering some licorice roots to add to it. =)

Thanks Miss Aida!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello greentea,

OK, influencing your man's thoughts and to make him think the woman he's with is selfish is definitely a job for a black skull candle, because you're putting a negative thought in his head. Doing such a candle spell won't cause him to have negative thoughts about his relationship with you, because you'd have to write that on the petition paper for that to happen, and why would you do that? ;) Just be specific in the way you write the petition, and include HER name. "Let So & So realize his relationship with So & So is failing and negative," or something similar.

Like Miss Aida said, the vinegar jar is the better way to go if you want to sour his life.

And just some notes about the spellwork you described: Use a black skull candle instead of white to represent his mind, and you don't need to include a skull candle of the woman unless you're also influencing her thoughts.

You could, however, use a black figural candle representing the woman and a black figural candle representing him dressed with Break Up oil if you wanted to do a moving candle spell meant to break them up:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Good luck!

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi sisterjean,
Thanks a bunch! I will try as suggested.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:11 am

Hi,

I did a red skull candle for my ex man. I finished with that last week. It was a love one with the intention that he realize I am his soul mate and that he loves me.

I want to start another skull candle tonight while he is sleeping. I already fixed this one with domination powder and return to me. QUESTION: What I would like to know is if it is okay to anoint this one with only patchouli and benzoin or should I try some other oils with these?

We had some friendly contact last week. Only very short non-personal messages. Although he did confirm a week ago that he is still thinking about me. This was while I was working the red skull candle. He messaged me previously to say this too and it was during that time that the connection was established between him and the doll baby I made 2 months ago (although I dragged my feet in the beginning about really activating it). I keep telling his doll baby that he can't stop thinking about me.

Now I feel I need to be more dominant in my approach. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello Rosewood,

You're asking this question on a forum designed to help people match Lucky Mojo products to their situation, so of course we're going to recommend that you use Lucky Mojo oils on that skull candle ;)

Lucky Mojo even makes oils specifically for the purposes you're describing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

You could add classic Love Me, to inspire those loving feelings:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck to you.

Rosewood

Unread post by Rosewood » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:37 am

Thanks sister Jean,

I already have already fixed the domination and RTM powders in the skull. That's why I wasn't sure if I should anoint the candle with those oils or rather use something else that compliments those powders.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:18 pm

Rosewood, some people like a single scent-note (such as Patchouli) but it is more traditional to utilize belends. Domination Oil and Return To Me oil will work with the powders of the same names -- or you can use other oils of similar intentionality, such as I Dominate My Man Oil and Compelling Oil, or you can yuse single-note oils such as Benzoin or Patchouli if that is your wish.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:00 pm

I am working a black skull candle for justice work for an old enemy at the moment... I love the lucky mojo skull candle... I'm just curious how long they typically take to burn start on finish on average? This is my first one...Also after listening again to Miss Aida on the radio show on this subject .. I followed a similar spell idea..

I also used LM Destruction and Black Arts oil.. I have Miss Cats book on candle burning on order... Not here yet. Still very much in the learning process ... But should a person avoid getting these negative oils on their skin/hands and use gloves? Can bad luck possibly happen if it gets on your hands or you use hands to rub it on?

Just curious . ..( I also have hyssop herb will be cleansing with.) Thank you...

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello Sapmoss,

Skull candles can take hours to burn--you may need to burn it in sections if you can't let it burn from start to finish.

You can apply negative oils with your hands, just wash up afterward. If you're really worried about it, you can wash your hands with Chinese Wash until you can do the whole hyssop bath.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Thank you Sister Jean... Yes I was wondering as 9 hours into it only a small portion of the top had burned but it did take off.. Finishing in just 4 or so hours after that into a flaming ferno when it burned the petition inside. I'm calling it a successful burn!

I have Chinese Wash on order from Lucky Mojo .... Until then yes I'll do a good hyssop bath and wash my house with Pine Sol prayed over with Fiery Wall of Protection oil...

Thank you for your reply blessings

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:31 am

i have a white skull candle and im trying to bring back trust and have my bf forget about past pain i caused i do have healing oil and come to me oil. but im new to this so can someone please help me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Hello, tink31,

Please read the 35 pages here on how to work skull candles.

Healing is great idea. And I would also use influence to make the suggestions to trust you again.

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:53 pm

I just started my skull candle and i been talking to him (the candle ) for two days before i lit the wic but the flame is so high thats its smoking not like fire hazard because there is nothing around it but is hat a good thing that its burning so high and fast.

tink31

Unread post by tink31 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:54 pm

I just started my skull candle and i been talking to him (the candle ) for two days before i lit the wic but the flame is so high thats its smoking not like fire hazard because there is nothing around it but is that a good thing that its burning so high and fast.

Reason: duplicate post

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”