• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:49 am

Compel Person to Make Good on Contract, Deal, Promise

Re: How to deal with a conwoman who thinks she's above the law?

Unread postby DelArca » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:20 am

You could take her to small claim's court perhaps? The court case products are quite helpful in any legal situation. Just an idea . . . the grade issue and this issue reminds me of some similar issues I had myself quite a few years ago. Over time, I have changed my approach in life. I am still fairly assertive when it comes to getting things done etc, but I have learned that you really do "catch more flies with honey than vinegar"(as my gma used to say).

You had a bad burn with the Pay Me . . . well, figure out what is blocking that and then do more work on Pay Me. Does she have some kind of handbook that states "no refund" etc? Good luck on resolving this.
DelArca

Getting workmen to honour their commitments

Unread postby CuriousCaledonian » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 pm

I have had workmen install a new boiler but they left their rubbish in our garden, and refused to take it away
with them.Phone calls and e-mails have been useless. What would anyone recommend doing? I ahve commanding oil and powder? Do I write the names a of the workmen and their company and overwrite what i want them to do, namely, to take their rubbish away without charging me extra for it? Please advise.Thanks
CuriousCaledonian

Re: Getting workmen to honour their commitments

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm

There are several ways you can work this situation although one specifically comes to mind, Compelling products (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html) Commanding is fine if you want to dominate them but you want them to do what you (period)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting workmen to honour their commitments

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Yes, Commanding has some elements of inspiration about it; Compelling is more strict. You can burn candles on their business card, dress your computer and phone, even take some of the items they left in your backyard and put it in the middle of a doll baby with a written command. The rubbish itself can serve as a magical link to them, since they created it and put it there.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Need friend to fulfill promise..

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 am

Well, heres my story;

When I moved from AZ back to NJ in May of this year, I had about 10 medium size boxes that i couldn't fit into my car. A friend offered to hold them for me, and i would send money at intervals for him to mail them to me. Everything was going fine until about 2 months ago, when i sent him money, but then some family issues cropped up and he didn't get to send the box out. I spoke to him 2 weeks ago, and he mentioned that he knew he owed me a box and he would send it out ASAP. That never happened. Now, when I contact him, he never answers not by phone or text. I REALLY need this stuff! Some of it is irreplaceable family items like photos from the 19th century, but also in there is all my family's winter clothes. Its really getting cold and i can't afford to just go buy new stuff.

I don't think its malicious - honestly i have a gut feeling that something happened and they spent the money and now don't have the cash to mail the box and don't want to admit it.

I was wondering if doing some Compelling work might be in order, but I also thought Pay Me Now might be appropriate. Also i'm hoping to do something to ensure that I get ALL of my remaining boxes and don't have to keep fighting for them. Any ideas out there? Thanks!
rhiannonwales

Re: Need friend to fulfill promise..

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:42 am

I think you are on the right track and would agree with your own assessment of Compelling mixed with Pay Me Now work. Have you read this thread on using a Skull Candle for Influence of Thoughts? It's got some great information you may be able to use.
skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t15161.html#p10602

Also make sure you don't forget about the Psalms! The handy new pages at AIRR will help you right out!
Take a look at these for your situation:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_133
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_140

Not totally tailored to your problem specifically, but they may offer guidance...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Compelling is ideal for a situation like this. It gives that nudge that will get him going. Dressing a purple candle with Compelling oil and burning it on your friends name while praying for him to return items can help in a situation like this.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rhiannonwales » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:22 am

Thanks Joseph and Conjure Man Ali!

I will get working on it ASAP!!
rhiannonwales

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:32 am

If he does not answer your calls or any form of attempts to contact him you might consider such work before you go on to Compelling and Pay Me. There is a large thread on this forum containing contact me - kind of spells that you can have a look at. Regular some regular "Love Me Powder" or "Return to Me Powder" mixed with Road Opening products and a little nip of QE root powder or a Nutmeg on his picture along with a prayer can sometimes do the trick to make a person more interested in communicating with you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Compelling someone to hand out puppy's AKC papers

Unread postby makedonce78 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Ok, here is the down low on my situation:

In August this year I got a 3 month old puppy from a lady that was desperate for money to cover her divorce costs + the puppy was getting "old". She gave him to me for 1000 less than the previous puppies went for. When I asked her does he come with papers, she answered a certain YES. She said she filed for his AKC, but its November now and I have gotten nothing!

When I texted her about this, she is saying the the owner of the sire is not responsive and she needs his AKC number to be able to file the puppy. I smell BS, because she would have needed that too for the previous ones she sold. AND she told me that because of the lower price I am not really even entitled to papers! Now until then I was calm and patient, but not anymore.

I have recently placed another order with LM and ordered the Compelling Oil. I read I can use purple candle with it and a petition paper underneath. Is there anything else I can do to make this successful? I have her name (not last name), phone number and address.

Thanks,
Jasmina
makedonce78

Re: Compelling someone to hand out puppy's AKC papers

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 pm

You can get Compelling sachet powders, mix it with the local dirt, and sprinkle it around her address (if you live anywhere near her) commanding her to make good on her promise. You can also use the sachet powders to dust (lightly) any papers you send her, praying over them that she will be compelled to make good on her promise to you.

You may have to take this to small claims court, I'm not sure. Check with the AKC about their procedures. I am a cat owner, so I'm not sure how they do.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm

You are entitled to the papers because you adopted the puppy. Do you have a receipt for evidence?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 am

On that purple candle you mentioned I would dress it with some ground licorice root and some red pepper powder. I would also use Bend Over oil as well as Compelling.
Good luck!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby makedonce78 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:19 am

I was thinking about small claim court too, but I have no proof what so ever of the sale or anything else. Its just her word against mine. She lives in my town, but not a walking distance....I can improvise however, that I am stopping by for her to see the pup and sprinkle something.

Miss Bri, that is a good advice too - thank you so much! Back to the LM store I go....lol....do I need to set up a time limit?
makedonce78

Unread postby makedonce78 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 am

I got the papers!!!!!!! She never claimed the litter, so today I received his AKC registration paper!!! I am so happy that I got what I was promised :-)
makedonce78

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:01 am

I'm glad that everything worked out for you, makedonce78.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby makedonce78 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:39 am

Thank you Mama Micki.
makedonce78

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:05 pm

That is great! I hope you're happy with your puppy :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Get someone to hire me / follow through on their promise

Unread postby Victoria03 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi there,

I have a friend who has promised to hire me to come work for her, she has made this verbal promise several times, yet I cannot get her to finally commit to a hiring date and I am beginning to think she might just be a flake with no real intention of actually commiting to this promise.

I am in posession of some Essence of Bend over oil and some Crown of Success oil from LM, i am curious how I could use these products to influence her to hire me for the job and to follow through on her promises.

Thank you so much,

V03
Victoria03

Re: Get someone to hire me / follow through on their promise

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Essence of Bend Over is a little harsh, especially for use on a friend. I presume you've read the Lucky Mojo page on Essence of Bend Over :

One sentence stands out: these products "may actually bring about degradation or subjugation." Is that what you wish to see in your relationship with this friend? Compelling might be a better choice for you, because it is specifically formulated to compel the keeping of promises.

Crown of Success is a great thing for employment. Boss Fix might be a good addition, too.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:51 pm

I'd put her in a jar with Gravel Root, Salt, Five Finger Grass, Calamus, and a lodestone grit. I'd shake that up while calling on her to hire you. Of course you can also use those in a honey jar.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Compelling Someone to Keep a Promise?

Unread postby amber lotus » Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 am

I have two people that have neglected to follow through with offers that they made to me - would I need to do two sets of this work or could I combine both people in one working

Thank you
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 25, 2012 6:04 pm

If they were partners, such as business partners or married, do one work. If they each separately failed to meet their obligations, do two works.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 25, 2012 6:49 pm

I would do two sets of work. I would do this so that you get an accurate divination for how the work is progressing for each person.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amber lotus » Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 am

great!

Thanks Mama Micki & Stars for the advice

I greatly appreciate it
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.
amber lotus

Making Sure Warranty is Honored

Unread postby Mercury » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:16 pm

I bought a new refrigerator about 11 months ago. The warranty is good for another month.

This refrigerator is quite loud. I'm pretty sensitive to noise and it really bugs me.

I had the same model of refrigerator before and it wasn't so loud.

I called the company and asked them to send someone over to fix it. The company said that they would send someone, but if that the repairperson determined that the sound was normal, that I would have to foot the bill for them coming over.

Now the sound isn't like a lawnmower, but it's definitely louder than usual (something my partner has confirmed, even though it doesn't bug her quite the same way it bugs me) and can be heard a couple rooms away from the kitchen.

I want to call the company and have them send a person to come out to look at (and I hope, fix) the fridge. I do not want the repairperson to say that this sound is normal and charge me for him/her coming out.

Is there anything Hoodoo-related I could do to encourage the warranty being honored and the repairperson to see this sounds as unusual and therefore covered by the warranty? I'd appreciate any suggestions--thanks.
Mercury

Re: Making Sure Warranty is Honored

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:17 pm

What comes to mind is essence of bend over or commanding to make them do as you wish. being its a quick fix you may want to light a candle dressed with the oil and pray over it. I would also tell them you are not paying shit, this falls under implied warrenty of merchantability meaning the item has to be fit to be sold, a fridge you hear 3-4 rooms down is not normal and breaks that warrenty, if they dont get someone out here now to fix this POS you are going to sue them for the total cost of the fridge, plus stress, loss of sleep, repairs by an independant company etc. Most companys will try and muscle you with a warrenty, its a binding contract they fix or you sue
j82

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Compelling is ideal for a situation like this. It gives that nudge that will get him going. Dressing a purple candle with Compelling oil and burning it on your friends name while praying for him to return items can help in a situation like this.

Most excellent thread!
I did the above on a man who was meant to be a friend has not paid me £800 he owes me. Then when he's due to give me the money, he dropped off the radar! I've helped him with so much, as he said to me once, " your so giving you help anybody out. " I did not expect this from him! But now I got upset to a few others, I find out he has has a habit of not returning money to a few people! O dear god :( Well I was fuming that he's taken advantage of me, I don't do that to anyone, but before I move on to the stronger serious stuff, I did the above via "ConjureMan Ali" and...

1)Grinded a mixture of the below herbs ***
2)Carved his name on the candle, anointed with LM oils: Complelling/Bend Over/Influence.
3) Rolled it in the below mixture - All the while through the above, screaming that he is to get no rest/no sleep/feel guilt/ and some pretty strong stuff as I was so angry :o (I was surprised at how this energy came out of me) Let him be agitated till he gives me what he owes me etc etc etc THEN said :-
4) Psalms 23 / 35 /94
5) Repeated words + psalms = 3 times in total - Holding the candle close to my mouth so the words, my energy, my anger went in.
6)Placed it on a petition 'x9 Pay me my Money' crossed x9 with 'My Name'
7) Doing this at 11pm- at night - using an 8 hour candles,so it hits him before bed, ie : cant sleep / 7 nights ...at same time every night

Well, did the 2nd night last night... god I was angry last night was a strong energy... AND .. guess who texts me this morning.. saying ... " Im sorry ".... Saying also "He will sort something out re money he owes me " :shock:

So I'll do the remainder of the work, just to make sure that he does get me the money, but just may take the energy down a little OR any suggestions most welcome for the remaining 5 nights ??? OR carry on till he DOES pay ???

Calamus Root : Control & Dominate Situation
Licorice Root : Control Over Person Situation
5 Finger Grass : To Gain Favor
Blue Flag Root : Draw Money, Prosperity, Wealth
Cinnamon : money attraction
LM Pay Me Powder
LM Seal of Soloman Root
Bergamot : a touch - adds power to the work for me
Red Pepper (only a teeny bit to put a bit of heat on him)
Also found on http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

Thank you lovely people on LM and big thank you ..you're the the man - Conjure Man Ali !!
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you
magictinkerbell

Unread postby PatrickT » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:11 am

I'm thinking of using a little "commanding" work on someone I'd like to hire me. I don't want to use Essence of Bend Over in case he gets in any way aggressive and that hinders my application. I was thinking of anointing a purple candle with commanding and fast luck oil, and burning it over a printed picture of the owner, a pic from inside the restaurant - a promo I found on the internet from the restaurants opening. I might write "so-and-so, give me job" on the candle as well. The only personal item I have of his is his pic, his name, and his private cellphone number. Would a cell phone number work as a personal item, since it's not public? On the back of the pic, I intend to write his name nine times, crossed with mine, with "givemethejob" making a complete circle around them. Then, I'll dab the four corners, and the center, with Commanding Oil. I was thinking of adding sugar, to sweeten him, but I doubt that would go well with the intent of the oil, so maybe I'll pass on that. I'll let the candle burn the whole way down, as I need a little oomph right now, and then continue the work with either burning a series of purple candles just like before, and taking along a petition paper - the same as above - around in my shoe. I'm a little nervous about using Commanding, since I'm more used to the Steady Work products and I'm afraid of how differently people can react to compelling work, but I want a big enough splash.
PatrickT

Re: Compel Person to Make Good on Contract, Deal, Promise

Unread postby ThedaBara » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello Forum! I need some advice.

My best friend is a freelance graphic designer, and she has a client she's taking to small claims court for reneging on a contract. What makes it even worse is that they abuse their non-profit status just to get the tax benefits while individuals at the top pocket most of the earnings instead of putting them into causes or communities.
I want to help her (and she has asked me to), and of course something like Court Case or Pay Me would be ideal, but the catch is that I'm broke as a joke and have to work with what I have on hand.

I have only white candles and plan to blend High John, Money Drawing, and I Can You Can't oils to create a combination for dressing and wearing that's relatively close to what she needs. I also have Fast Luck, Clarity, and a teensy bit of Crown of Success, but I'm not sure any of those are better/necessary.

If she can get me their business card and/or a copy of the contract I'd dress, write the petition, and burn the candle on those; if not, I have the name of the company and the person she was reporting to and green prayer flag petition papers. I would cross their name with hers on whatever I use.
I like Psalm 35 but wonder if it's too extreme and something like Psalm 8 or another one someone here can recommend might be more appropriate. I may also call on one of the patron saints of artists, unless y'all think that's overkill.

As for herbs, I have all the standard cooking ones, but obviously those aren't from LM so I understand if nobody can assist me there.

How does all that sound?
ThedaBara

Unread postby Ladyluv » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:41 am

Glad I found this. I never done a spell to get someone to make good on a contact. I will definitely be starting a compelling spell during the next new moon.
Ladyluv

Spell to get an ebay seller to follow rules, fast?

Unread postby Wandering_Jew » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I bought a few things off an ebay seller, who is now trying to charge me a ridiculous amount of postage; way more than the actual cost to post the items. She outright told me she's also charging me for her time to pack the items and take them to the post office, plus her travel costs to get there. ebay's rules say she can only charge the actual postage cost, but she's refusing to budge.

I think a couple of the items she sold me went for less than she wanted as she started them at .99c and I was the only bidder, so I think she wants to cancel the sale so she can relist them and get more for them. (The other items sold at fair prices though.)

Is there anything I can do to try to push her towards following the rules? She's new to ebay and seems to think she can make up her own rules, including extorting unreasonable amounts of postage.
Wandering_Jew

Re: Spell to get an ebay seller to follow rules, fast?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello, MsSyd,
First of all, file a formal complaint against this person.
This is absolutely necessary. Ebay Is very good about this.
You can also use Bend Over products www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
And also Do AS I Say www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html
Here are some compelling spells to make sure she honors her promises: www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spell to get an ebay seller to follow rules, fast?

Unread postby Wandering_Jew » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

I've done everything I can through mundane channels, including reporting her and then phoning ebay to make sure they'd seen her messages where she outright admits to making her own rules and ignoring ebay's. She's still not budging; seems to believe she's entitled to be paid whatever she dictates for things, instead of the auction price plus postage. Very annoying.

I do usually do whatever I can to solve problems in 'normal' ways before I turn to rootwork... but sometimes, it's just not enough. :(
Wandering_Jew

$200 stolen from my moneypak card

Unread postby branden » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:19 pm

I need a spell to help me get my money refunded by this company. I literally just bought the card to load to my paypal account and the balance is at "0". I am sad I don't want to get the run around...I just want my money.:( I've used this card before with no problems.
branden

Re: $200 stolen from my moneypak card

Unread postby j82 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:27 pm

branden,

If you used them before without issue then why not contact them? Also do you have proof that you put money on their like a recepit? this should help with the cause. I would put them in a container of honey before calling, if that dont help then call and let them know if they do not return it you will cantact the Better Business Bearue on them for fraudulant practices, they will have to rectify or get a negative mark from them, also writing the consumer protection agency in your state will investigate as will the Attorney General if you contact them. Iv done this before on a company you can get a lm court case mojo, or pay me now to assist!
j82

Re: $200 stolen from my moneypak card

Unread postby branden » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 pm

j82 wrote:branden,

If you used them before without issue then why not contact them? Also do you have proof that you put money on their like a recepit? this should help with the cause. I would put them in a container of honey before calling, if that dont help then call and let them know if they do not return it you will cantact the Better Business Bearue on them for fraudulant practices, they will have to rectify or get a negative mark from them, also writing the consumer protection agency in your state will investigate as will the Attorney General if you contact them. Iv done this before on a company you can get a lm court case mojo, or pay me now to assist!

:( I feel silly. It turned out that I mistook it for another money pak I had months prior that was in pristine condition. It didn't help that I read scam information. Thnx
branden

Unread postby Cortana » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:05 pm

A friend of mine agreed that I could live with him come October, me and my (and my boyfriend's) 2 cats. I've been trying to get a solid date from him but it seems like he's avoiding answering. Is there any way I can compel him to give me a solid move in date? The cats are currently being boarded and it's getting very expensive, as well as taking an emotional toll on my not having them around. I need a solid place to live and unfortunately I can't afford much rent right now. I'm currently living with a relative but I can't keep my cats with me.
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・
Cortana

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:34 pm

Hello Cortana,

I'm sorry you're in this situation, it sounds very stressful :(

I would suggest doing some Compelling work on this person to get them to follow through on this promise. Get a jumbo purple candle, dress it with Compelling oil (stroking the oil toward you) and place a petition paper underneath it upon which is written the person's name 3 times crossed by your name 3 times, with the command "Give me a solid move-in date!" or other such statement. Fold the paper toward you three times, turning it clockwise after each fold. Burn the candle in seven sections over a week, each time commanding him to follow through on this promise.

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion