• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 12:46 pm

Van Van Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo herb baths, crystal salt baths, and floor washes for cleansing, protection, love, health, and luck.

Unread postby CherryRedBoom » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:55 am

I' want to perform a Van Van bath on myself but I'm unsure of what to do. Is there a psalm associated with this bath? Should it be performed for 7 or 9 days (or does it matter) and would I also throw the water at a crossroads? I'm also not sure what moon phase to do the bath in. thanks.
CherryRedBoom

Re: Van Van bath

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 am

Psalm 23 is good for almost any positive work. Since Van Van is a road opener, also read Psalm 119:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." If you like to work with moon phases, the waxing moon (new to full) is for increase, and waning (full to new) is for decrease. So if you want to open the way for something new, the waxing moon would be appropriate, but if you want to get rid of bad luck, use the waning moon.

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chinadoll12 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Would this bath be also helpful for getting money, like winning the lotto?
chinadoll12

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Van van products are for opening the way, protection, and increasing the power of amulets. If I were unsure I would purchase the spell kit from LM... it has everything including instructions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby billysiddle » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:42 am

CherryRedBoom wrote:I' want to perform a Van Van bath on myself but I'm unsure of what to do. Is there a psalm associated with this bath? Should it be performed for 7 or 9 days (or does it matter) and would I also throw the water at a crossroads? I'm also not sure what moon phase to do the bath in. thanks.

Hi
Im not clear of this Van Van Bath? Wats this? tell me in detail.......

cheap ladder towel rail
billysiddle

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 am

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Mixing Lavender and Van Van

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:02 pm

As far as baths go, Van Van has been proven to quickly shift things for me. Love it.

In between ritual baths, I use shower gels to which I've added LM oils and blessed. Usually I use unscented shower gel for that. However, while I love the results of Van Van, I'm not really crazy about lemongrass scent-wise. Can I add some lavender essential oil to my Van Van infused shower gel without disrupting the effectiveness of the Van Van?
MightyAphrodite

Re: Mixing Lavender and Van Van

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Sure -- Lavender will add a but of love-stuff too it.

BCR-HOO-VANV
Van Van Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Mixing Lavender and Van Van

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Thanks, Cat. A little extra love is always good luck!
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 am

Hello Everyone :) ,

I received my first luckmojo order! I'm excited and nervous! I need some advice and help on when to use the following bath crystals. When should I take the below baths?:

Van Van Bath Crystals

Road Opener Bath Crystals

I had a reading with Mrs. Cat, but the day that she told me to take the baths, my order had not yet arrived and now I am lost and confused :? . I really need so help with this to make sure that I am doing this right. I am new to the moons phrases.

Also, I received the Chinese Wash also, and I would like to know when should I do this as well.

Patiently waiting
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Re: Van Van Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 pm

This is what you have:

Lucky Mojo Van Van:
Please see the links, there are Psalms associated with this product.

Lucky Mojo Road Opener:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Please see the links, there are Psalms associated with this product.

Lucky Mojo CHinese Wash:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

See this All About Baths link also please:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

I posted these links not from being lazy or not wanting to answer, but I want you and others to read what Miss Cat has written about in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

Good for you for ordering what Miss Cat recommended in the reading! If you have further questions post back.

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Hello Miss Tammie Lee,

Thanks for responding to my message. I read the links that you recommended to me, but they are not say when I am suppose to take the baths. I cannot remember for the life of me which moon Mrs. Cat told me to take the Van Van and Road Opener bath. Is there some place on here that will tell when to take the baths for certain situations. I was googling some things, but it is not helping me because I am new to the moon phases. I saw this website where this lady gives certain days of the week to do baths, but she is not a member of AIRR, so I do not want to trust her. I am sorry to sound so complicated.

Patiently waiting
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Here is the link to answer your question:
Moon Phases for Magic Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html)

There is a calculator to gauge the moon phases timing by days...If I am calculating correctly, the next new moon is February 20.

Side note: I would work spells when they need to be done no matter the moon phase. Of course there are other timing for spells to use ...by day of week, by hour of day, time of year...so forth.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Shower After Van Van Bath

Unread postby Sol2Sol » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

Greetings everyone. I've been reading this forum and visiting the LM site for a while now but this is my first post. I hope it's not considered a dumb question but here goes nothing. This morning I began my 7 day Van Van baths. My question is about showering later on in the day. I do a very intense workout mid morning and get very sweaty and need to shower afterwards. Would I be ruining the effects of the bath by taking a shower later in the day? I do have some Van Van oil that I put on my body after my showers if that makes any difference. Thanks!
Sol2Sol

Re: Shower After Van Van Bath

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:12 am

You can shower later in the day if you have to, if you took a spiritual bath in the morning. Dressing your body with Van Van oil to keep the work going after your shower is appropriate.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Shower After Van Van Bath

Unread postby Sol2Sol » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 am

Mary Bee, thank you very much for your reply. I will go ahead and shower later in the day but try to push off the shower until it's time for me to leave the house. I'll also annoint myself with the Van Van oil after the shower as suggested. Thank you!
Sol2Sol

Unread postby mystic_fae » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 pm

can I actually lie down and soak myself in this bath before I pour it down my body?
mystic_fae

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Yes, you can.

BCR-HOO-VANV
Van Van Bath Crystals
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mystic_fae » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 am

good, thank you!
mystic_fae

Unread postby Pandora » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm performing this bath as a protection against evil and to open a way to a better life and prosperity. What is a correct way to do this bath? Do I draw up for positivity or draw down to repel the negativity I'm trying to get rid of? And is doing the bath 1 time is enough or should I do it multiple times?
Pandora

Unread postby Pandora » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 pm

I want to use the Van Van bath to protect and ward off evil, good luck, and open the door to a better life/prosperity. What would be a good way to perform this bath (do I rub down to get rid of the negative stuff in my life or do I rub up to promote the good?). Is 1 day good enough or should I do this over multiple days? Also can I use a yellow vigil candle dressed with Van Van oil after my bath to strengthen the work?
Pandora

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 am

If you feel it's necessary, you could do a cleansing bath beforehand wherein you'd wash yourself from the top down, shedding negative energy & conditions. Afterward, when you're using VanVan to *invoke* protection against evil, good luck, & prosperity, then you would want to bathe yourself upward to draw all of those positive aspects to you.

Personally, I like to take VanVan baths 7 days at a time--7 being a lucky number and all. :)
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:18 pm

This question about Van Van Spiritual Supplies has been asked several times in the forum considering its purpose; great response zolakathryn.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 pm

Pandora, you can do it for one day, but personally I would do it for at least 3. I was taught to at least bathe for 3 days.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kristilove » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Re: Van Van Bath Crystals. Bought a Van Van spell kit and finally was able to start the work this morning, Friday, June 22nd, after over a month of waiting in the mail, and weeks of waiting for the right time (waxing). To make the story short, I poured half of the Van Van Bath Crystals in the bucket but brown powder came out of the packet...double checked the label on packet and it says bath crystals on it. My question is, isn't it Van Van bath crystals supposed to look like white? More of like tiny chunks of salt? If LMC made a mistake in packaging the right product in the packet, do I need to re-start the spell again? I poured the bath-water on myself and it's like sand.
Can you pls. clarify if I used the wrong product? Thank you!
kristilove

Van Van question

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:30 am

At the advice of a rootworker, I am supposed to take 7 days of van van bath. I started yesterday and I am absolutely exhausted. I had this problem before with unjinxing but the tired feeling went away. I am on day 2 today and while I am seeing a few things changing around me for the better luck wise, I am too tired to move. My business phones are ringing off the hook but Im simply too tired to bother, my question is do I continue on with the bathing, will the exhaustion go away? or would it be Ok to stop the bathing or should I continue on. Any advice or support is much appreciated. I can barely lift my fingers to type this.. ughh....
Kriskat9

Re: Van Van question

Unread postby aura » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:37 am

Hi Kriskat9,

I would stick with your rootworker's prescription and address your questions directly to them since they know your back-ground and condition.

On the mundane side, it might not be a bad idea to have a full physical check-up done if the fatigue persists in order to ensure that there isn't a physical condition that's coming to the fore.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 pm

If you want to turn your life around then yes put it in the effort and fight through the exhaustion. Spiritual work is still work and those who are successful who have the will to overcome these things.

Also be sure to get the opinion of a medical professional to ensure there isn't a medical condition.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kriskat9 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 am

Big Thanks Aura, Conjureman Ali for your feedback. CM I will finish the 7 day bathing. I was exhausted yesterday to the point of not being able to move, I am still tired though much less so after this morning bathe... Aura, I will seek medical attention if the exhaustion does not dissipate at the end of the 7 days. On the positive side of things I am a feeling a bit more optimistic for the future and I am noticing subtle differences or "signs" the bath is having affect.
Kriskat9

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

agreed jwmcclin!

here is a link for days of the week:
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days-of-the-week-t1429.html#p635
http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
I work spells "when they need to be done" also as jwmcclin wrote.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:03 am

Good morning all,

I recently purchased Van Van bath and oils for the purpose of cleaning out the old and opening the paths for the new. First off I love the smell of the product, same sent as the Chinese floor wash, I did the bath in the morning .. I draw the bath and boil water and dissolve the bath in the boiled water while I pray over it and read the psalms. then I pour it in the bath while stating my intention. I laid in the bath and prayed for these negativity and stuff to be cleared then poured itt over me and stated the petition. Then suddenly the song " my chains are gone I am set free" popped into my head so I went with it. I felt amazing after the bath and mentally emotionally free..product is great and does what it claims. I did this bath two weeks ago and still feel good..plan to buy more and use regularly!
j82

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:51 pm

gonna do a van van bath soon myself. just wish i knew what it meant to "bathe upwards"
Sarafina

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Start at your feet and wash up toward your head -upwards, instead of pouring the water over your head - downwards.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Deelance » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:49 am

Hello everyone good day am going to do a van van bath cristal but not cure witch way to dath sincs am geting fidof negative shud i dath down a? And do i use the oil after a dath? And how do i apply the oil in a up ward motion or down ward motion. Please help thank you
Deelance

Unread postby natstein » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:30 am

Hello Deelance,

To wash down you start at your head wash the toward your feet. So you can pour your water over the top of your head and around your neck and such and then wash with the water in a downward motion toward your feet. Since you are getting rid of negativity I would wash down.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Deelance » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:27 am

Thank u just another question do i use the oil after am finish dath? And if so do i do downward to? An do i out the candle when I'm finish? Well that is three questions thanks much
Deelance

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Hello, Deelance,

Yes, use the oil after the Bath. And go upward.

Also, please use your spellcheck when writing. Your first post is difficult to read because of spelling.

I have no idea what your last question is. Sorry

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Deelance » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:46 am

Sorry about that miss aiba will check my spelling my last question was. Do i burn a candle when I'm. Doing the dath? Amd if so what colour? And do i put it out after I'm finish? Thank you.
Deelance

Unread postby Deelance » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 am

When shud be while sorry i dont see well
Deelance

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:24 am

Deelance,

Burning a candle is a personal preference. I would but I love using candles. Carve on it the petition or a word or two that represents what you are doing then dress the candle.. light it and let it burn out its self.
j82

Unread postby Deelance » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:21 am

Thanks but do i anoint the candle downward too? An do i used a wash rag to bath or use my hands.? Thanks
Deelance

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 am

Deelance,

upward. Use your hands.
j82

How many days?

Unread postby triana » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Hello,

I have only one packet of Van Van bath crystals, the package says to use half of the contents per bath, but as I read thru this thread, it is recommended to bathe for at least three consecutive days and some people even do seven days of baths. Can I divide the contents into three, or is there really only enough allotted for two baths as noted by the instructions? Getting another package of bath crystals is not an option.

Also, the directions on the package say to pour the water over yourself, but people in this thread say to draw the water upward. I'm trying to move forward with my life after being stuck in some pretty unpleasant situations so it would make more sense to draw upward, but I also need to rid myself of any negativity so I can also understand why I might be advised to pour the water over me, which is best?

Thank you.
triana

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, triana ,

Those bath crystals are for 2 baths. If you stretch it out, it won't have the same effect

And yes, to get rid of negativity, you would go downward.

And Van clears away negativity and bring in good energies. But you are using it for a different purpose. On the first bath, go down. On the last bath, go up.

Wishing you the very best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby triana » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:02 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.
triana

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Baths and Washes in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells