Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
PrettyInPink02

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by PrettyInPink02 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:09 pm

I want to work with St. Martha to bring my ex boyfriend back. What are the items I need to purchase and what are some offerings she likes? How exactly do I work with her? This is my first time doing any type of work so I need as much detailed information as possible. Should I build a altar? I'm completely lost with this.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Hello PrettyInPink02,

Since you are so new to this, I'd suggest that you start by reading the 35 pages of posts on this thread as well as this thread:

saint-martha-novena-candle-questions-an ... tml#p16209

Once you read through those, if you still have questions, you're welcome to ask away.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:10 am

Thank you St. Martha for all you continue to do for me! I will be making a donation to your charity today.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:43 am

Thank you Saint Martha for all you have done. Please continue to work with me. I pray you enjoyed your sweets last night.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:27 am

Thank you St Martha Lubana for all that you have given me, and continuing to work with me.

I am truly grateful and appreciative off all that you have done.

Thank you for your patience with me.

You are wonderful and amazing.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

Anna_89

Unread post by Anna_89 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi LM,

I'm petitioning to st Martha to break up an arranged marriage. I light a purple candle every Tuesday evening.

I have a honey jar and want to petition to her. Would it be ok to petition to her for both?

Also, after the candle is gone I remove her pic and offerings as I don't really want anyone to see or know. Do you know if she gets offended by that?

Thanking you

agj5

Unread post by agj5 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi Anna_89,

I am no expert but why are you using purple candles? My understanding is that Saint Martha prefers red or green.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, Anna_89 ,

Just explain to her why you're doing it

Also, please read agj5's response to you

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana for all that you have done and continue to do. I asked you for signs and you give me signs.

Thank you for continuing to work with me, I am grateful that you are and I thank you so much.

You are amazing and always wonderful.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:30 am

Thank you St Martha Lubana, I heard from him last night.

Please continue to work with me and aid me, hear my prayers and grant my petition.

You are wonderful and I thank you so much !

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Thank you St. Martha, for hearing my petition and agreeing to work with me!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Mama,

I know that I have not been posting in the last few weeks but, I still sing your name and praises! Every time somebody asks me about your necklace I explain who you are especially to the women that I sense really need a connection with you :D Just wanted you to know that I really appreciate you helping me with my lover. He has really been so attentive, giving and loving ;) On my way to the market to get your fresh flowers for today even though your bouquet from last week is still beautiful. I will sit that one on another table and place your new one on your altar. Thanking you, praising you and loving you!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Thank you St. Martha for granting my petition. Please grant me wisdom and guidance as I navigate this situation.

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Hey All : ).
Can I use St. Martha to assist in Dominating potential clients to bend to my will to hire me?

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:29 am

I always get confused on how to write petitions. I want to petition Saint Martha for help with an off and on boyfriend. I want him to finally commit, amongst other things. Do I write a paragraph of what I want to happen and cross it with my name 3 times? Should I write in cursive or is print ok? Thanks!
Thank You Saint Martha For All That You Have Done!

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:04 am

The first time I saw an image of Saint Martha in the church where I go regularly to honor Saint Jude I felt in love with her, but mus be honest: never felt the need of asking for something specific.
The image is such beautiful that it seems that the saint is gonna come into life at any moment. Beautiful wonderful, just marvelous. She is represented with a key and a basket of fruits, due to her devotion to serve others while in Jesus times she loved to host the followers in her house of Betania.
When I go to see Jude I cannot ignore sweet Martha and spend a lot of time looking at her.

It seems that I don't have discovered her: is her who has discovered me and has made our encounter fated.

I have a question for all the experts of the forum. I don't want any ex back in my life, no intention of dominating anybody at the moment, but I would like to ask one thing:

Could I wrk with Martha to dominate an employer to be hired in his company? I would like to work in a specific place and I know the name of the CEO. It is difficult to enter the company, so I woul appreciate any help about my intention.

Could it be reccomended?

Have another question,

It is know that Martha loves help women and she does not tolerate evil men, but my sisters are evil and truly bad persons, they have made my life impossible, all my life been emotionally abused by them.
Can I work with the Saint to dominate my sisters to be safe from them? What do you think.
Could we use her tremendous power to not to be the other people victims even being the enemy a woman?

Thank you very much for your help.

LadyWtch

Unread post by LadyWtch » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 pm

Loveli,

Just write what it is you want from her. She'll know. You'll be praying to he as well so she'll get it. Just be specific and keep it to one thing at a time.
Thank you St. Martha for all you do on my behalf!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, Mraie Leveaus,

Yes, most definitely. She found you for a reason!

Read this page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Martha

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Thank you, LadyWtch ,

For your help!

ALWAYS appreciated

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:24 am

Thanks Miss Aida.

Have noticed a thing that happened to me last summer.
Ia recited a psalm to an ex lover to return, days after that, he texted me, last time I saw him was two years ago. We have a soulmate astrological relationship and connection. That could explain why I cannot forget him.

The night he texted me was 29th of July, Saint Martha's Day. I hadn't started my fated encounter with Martha in those days, even I know her because of her image next to Saint Jude's one in my church.

As I wrote above, I think Saint Martha has found me for a reason, and this morning, after have told my story with her, have noticed the detail when my ex contacted me and the serendipity of Saint Martha's Day :shock:

hapinys

Unread post by hapinys » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:59 am

Hi,
It seems like my question was skipped over I was wondering can I petition Saint Martha to dominate potential clients to be... If anybody has an answer please reply I would greatly appreciate it.

sunrays44
Newly Registered

Unread post by sunrays44 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Thank you so much for allowing him to contact me and we actually went out just four days after he called. I thank you for granting me his contact on the one day shy of the 3rd week from when I started the novena. I can't thank you enough. I will continue to light a green candle every tuesday and even on other days of the week when I need extra comfort from you. I beg and ask you to please give him courage and face his fears of starting a real relationship with me. Let not his past get in the way of our present and future. Thank you so much for your kindness. From you know who. ;)

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you again St. Martha, for hearing my petition! I know I will get an answer soon!

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana for all the signs you have given, and the tremendous amount of patience you have with me.

I am learning daily and I know I am constantly rewording my petition. I believe in you, have faith in you and I am truly grateful.

You are amazing and wonderful, I thank you for your patience and understanding.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Thank you so much St Martha Lubana

The past few days, you have given me tremendous reassurance and have shown me soo much patience all this time.

You are as always amazing, and wonderful.

I have faith, I believe and trust you. I can not wait to hear from him soon, see him soon and spend time with him soon.

Thank you, Thank you! you are truly wonderful and amazing, I am ever so grateful for all the things that you have done and continue to do.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi everybody,

I know there is a Saint Martha's candle thread but has cannot find it.

Have the doubt about the candle's colour I should use; I am working with white Saint Martha (which has the Tarasque at her feets) and I have used the red candle.
In other thread have read that green or even white candles suit better for her and the red one is for Lubana.

Am I right?

I burn the red candle and the flame was high, bright, straight, long.

Since I have started to work with her I hear Martha's name all around me and I also see little lizards on the floor in the street if she crosses my mind at that moment.

What colour do you use to work with white Martha?

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello, Marie Laveau,

I don't know why you are having doubts when the candle is burning great and you are already getting signs.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:59 am

Thanks Miss Aida for your reply.

Have read in this forum that many people use green candles to work with Saint Martha the white (Christianism) and other people use red candle to work with Black Martha Lubana.
Other people use red candle to work with the White one, others use even white candles.

I work with red candles to work with the White Christian Saint Martha, as I said before, the Dominator who has the Tarasque at her feets. And then read the forum and all the blend of candles colours, that is why I have the doubt.

Everything was okay the other day when I lit the red candle.

I would like to share another experience:

Since I started to work with her, I feel the need of cleaning my house, cooking, tidy up things...As she 's the holy patron of domestic workers and servants, cookers as well. It's curious, I cannot be without doing anything: I feel the push up of being busy arranging things. :lol:

Have remembered I went last year to Saint Jude's Church, and it was Saint Martha's Day, the preacher was talking about her and the chats Jesus had with her about such a hardworker she was; even in the Bible it is writen that Jesus suggested her to stop her busy housework and rest, and she always continued her home issues assisting followers and other disciples.

"Martha, Martha, when are you going to stop working?".

If you take a look to the images that shows Martha and Jesus, she is on the floor the most part of time, and Jesus is sitting on a chair or whatever, over her.
In those times women worked a lot on the floor, to cleaning up, to prepare specific dishes, to do laundry on the river shore...

That could explain why many people put Saint Martha's altar on the floor when are working with her?

Greetings.

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:01 pm

I prayed to Saint Martha for someone to contact me, and they did within the hour! I didnt use a candle or anything, just asked for her help. Thank You for having him contact me!!!!!!!!

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:03 pm

A ENORMOUS thank you to Mama Lubana!
i just started working with her about a week and a half ago and ive already seen changes in progress with my target. The day i started working with her i asked her for A sign that she would work with me and later that day i saw a picture on my phone of a woman with snakes as hair not only that but the same day my target came to see me at work. We work at the same place (different departments and opposite shifts) he has not come to see me in months! i took this as a huge sign although he didnt stay long. i`m so greatful! a few days ago i spoke to her as i do everyday and i asked her if i should feed him my menstral blood to bind him...maybe 10 minutes later i was browsing instagram and i saw a drawing of a woman who had a snake coming out of her vagina! so i took it as a yes. I have been seeing my targets name EVERYWHERE its ridiculous how much i see it all of a sudden and today i had a patient ( i work in health care) whos name was Filomena. :D yOU ARE AMAZING Mama. i cant wait to see what you have coming to me

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:52 am

Thank you soooo much St Martha Lubana

You are wonderful, and amazing!

Thank you for your massive amount of patience with me, and all the signs that you constantly give me.

I can not wait to be with him soon, spend time with him soon, and talk to him soon.

Thank you St Martha Lubana, I am always so grateful for all the things that you and continue to do.

Loveli

Unread post by Loveli » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Saint Martha gave me the sign I needed. Thank you again!!

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:27 am

Thank you again mama lubana❤️ I realized I have to pay more attention to signs. you really did NOT seem to like that red candle I lit today haha I switched it out for blue and you loved it. I thought maybe I'd try something different with the red one :s my bad mama. Still seeing a lot of movement from my target. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Mama,

Once again, I must sing you praises on how awesome you are! My lover is acting like he did when we first met - he's so into me, giving, wanting to see me constantly and oh my so GREAT at making sure that I am pleasured :D He evens talks about wanting me entirely, lol just as I asked in my petition. He told me that he MUST be with me :!: I trust you, praise you, thank you and love you. You absolutely ROCK!
Blessings!

Locd_Goddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Locd_Goddess » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:06 am

Thank you St. Martha for answering my prayers. I'm so grateful!

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello All,

I just have a question and I wanted to see if someone has had a similar experience

Saint Martha Lubana is amazing, I believe in her and trust her 100% and she has done so much and continues to do things for me.
I am ever so grateful and thankful for all the things she has done.

But Im just curios, the first three weeks or so there was so much movement, and she was granting my petitions quickly but after that my target after the third week into my novena has contacted me less, and now I am coming up on my 8th Tuesday of the novena and I feel that my target has been even more distant from me compared to when I first started the novena, but one thing is that Saint Martha has been giving me signs daily for the past two weeks or so, and I take it as her way of letting me know that she is still working with me and helping me, my target and I last spoke to each other last Friday and we agreed to meet up for lunch this week but I have not heard from him since, but all this time Saint Martha has been giving me signs, and I pray and speak with Saint Martha daily, im just confused and lost right now but by all means, I have not lost my faith or trust in Saint MArtha, and I believe in her greatly and I think that is why I feel so lost and confused....

Has any one had a similar experience? Thank you for sharing your experience in advance

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi blackcalalily,

Yes, there are times that this will happen. You must take into account that the target may start to wonder why he's acting like he is and then that is usually when the resistance comes into play. He is feeling that he doesn't have control of the situation and has started to pull back some but, do not worry if you are in contact with Mama talking to her daily and doing what you have told her that you will do it will all work out especially with her still sending you signs. My Lover did the same thing and even told me a time or two that he didn't know why he was doing what he was doing :D Trust her as you have been doing! Keep us updated.
Blessings!

sag97

Unread post by sag97 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:11 pm

I've been working with St. Martha for 3 days now, I'm lighting a red candle and offering her my D&G perfume which she seems to like, also I'm giving her water and cotton oil (I don't have any of the LM products) and I'm pretty sure she accepts them. Lately I've been seeing a lot of 711, 117 which I take as a sign that she's working with me because her day is July 29th(729 - 7 2+9=711) also I've been seeing snakes often. I was wondering, which St. Martha is working with me? Could it be the Black one because I'm seeing snakes and not lizards?

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Thank you Mrs Black Indian :)

I really appreciate your reply and sharing your experience.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana, you are truly truly amazing and wonderful.

I have so much faith, trust and belief in you, you are so good to me and wonderful.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Thank you for all the signs you continuously give me.

Thank you for continuing to work with me and be at my side. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, sag97

Whatever St Martha you are working with is who you are getting signs from.

Sign are personal to each person

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

sag97

Unread post by sag97 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:49 am

Guys you'll never believe what happened!
Today will be the third day when I'm praying to St. Martha. The thing is, I live in a dorm room with my BFF and she doesn't know I'm praying for Martha (I won't tell her cause she doesn't believe in this stuff). Usually my friend is working but today she had a day off and I almost lost hope that I will be able to pray but I told Martha that I'll find a way to. My friend was so happy she'll stay at home this whole day so I was even started to think about going to the church with St. Martha's candle and lighting it there (I don't want to lose my work and start all over, you know!) then out of nowhere my friend's boss calls her and asks her to come to work for at least an hour or two! I was a bit sad that she had to go but then I realised this was St. Martha working!! It MUST have been her. I love her so much. I don't understand how is she still so loving to me if I don't even have a normal altar dedicated to her, I just light a candle, give her offerings and then hide that candle in the closet, any other saint would probably be mad, but not St. Martha - she's so incredibly loving. She hasn't yet granted my petition but I'm 100% sure she will. I have complete faith in her. She is incredible.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Hello, sag97,

That's great!

But, Saints don't get: "mad". They're Saints!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:32 am

I have a doubt about working with Saint Martha.

I have read that many of you offer her coffee and water, but I don't know exactly if you do this when you're petitioning or once your petition is granted.

I normally light a red candle, I put her image in the altar after having poured a bit of perfume on her; then, I offer her a glass of water and coffee.
My promise depends, but normally I offer her to honour her with flowers in the church where there's an image of her, and spread her devotion after the work is done.

My doubt, do you offer her the coffee or water once your petition is granted of during the novena as me? I would like to read more testimonials.

I have seen that there are many differences when we're working with Saints. For example, Saint Expedite is not offered anything or he's not paid until the petition is granted (people do that offering him the pound cake). Other saints are only offered the candle and after the petition is granted people donate money to charities and all those stuff.

Is the same with Saint Martha?

Thanks for your reply

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:44 am

Saint Martha. It is Tuesday and I owe you a candle, you know why I couldn't leave one lit for you. But please work with me today, please bring him to his senses quickly as you always do. I will bring your offering tonight as I do every Tuesday, and I thank you for all you have always done. Please bring action quickly today mamá. Please show me a sign.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello, Marie Laveau ,

You can offer her the same things during and after.

Yu can offer any Saint anything while petitioning them. But, I always make a promise that goes beyond the general offerings during petitions.

That is what St Expedite gets that special offering after the petition is granted. But, during, I still give him (and all the other Saints) offerings.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

random user

Unread post by random user » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:53 am

I havw started to work with St. Martha and so far I am getting nice positive signs by my opinion.
I even done a divination to see if she is willing working for me and the answer was "yes".

I want to bring back former lover, but tarot readings sayit is not happening. So my question is, does that means that St. Martha won't work for me if in my readings I keep getting a negative answer about my wish?
Or I should be stubborn and continue praying to St. Martha?

Also I want to say my thanks to St. Martha for being so gentle and loving. I hope I read your signs well and that you will help me greatly.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:54 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

I tend to use like you do, because even I offer them offerings as coffee or water, a candle, prayers and all the stuff, I promise them one special thing when the petition is granted.

Since I started to work with Saint Martha, I am surrounded by many women called Marta or I hera that name very often.
The first day I had planned to work with her in the first novena day but I could not do it in the morning because I had to do many burocracy stuff, I saw a lizard next to my car, in my way to the government office I had to go that day. I saw a sign, it was lile a reminder "remember today you have to start the novena", it was a Tuesday.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello, Marie Laveau ,

That's incredible!

WOW!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 am

Yeah, it's incredible how heaven give us signs.

Hugs!

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana! Thank you!

Thank you for all the signs you continue to give me.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and kindness. You are wonderful and amazing !

peakmill

Unread post by peakmill » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:05 pm

Thank you mama lubana for continuing to show me signs! It's true that signs are very personal. You are amazing! I love you

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 am

Mama. I know that we normally work together Tuesdays. But I need your help today. Please show me a sign, the sign you showed me last week was exactly what I needed, but something happened over the course of the week. Please lay hands on him and this situation, please take control. Your sweets and candle will be waiting for you tomorrow.

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana! Thank you for your patience, kindness and understanding.

You are truly amazing and wonderful. I believe in you, trust you and have faith in you.

Thank you for the all the signs that you have been giving me, and Thank you for continuing to work with me and aiding me.

I am truly grateful for the things you have given me and continue to give me.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

blackcalalily

Unread post by blackcalalily » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:38 pm

You are truly truly amazing St Martha Lubana.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Thank you for your kindness, patience and understanding. Thank you for being so good and wonderful to me.

Thank you for continuing to work with me and aid me. Thank you for all the things that you have given me and continue to give me.

I am soo grateful to you, I believe in you, trust you and have faith in you. Thank you.

luckycarol

Unread post by luckycarol » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Thank you Saint Martha Lubana!

I have prayed to her for 2 weeks, after the last Tuesday that I prayed and talked to her my ex asked me to meet up on the next day! Then I lit a candle, prayed and talked to her again on Saturday, within an hour my ex came to meet me :)

Although we are still friends atm I have so much faith in Saint Martha. its only been two weeks, thank you so much mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:20 am

Thank you Saint Martha for quickly coming to my aid as you always do. The changes I have seen in the past few days can only be due to you. Please continue to help me, and I will continue to glorify your name and to bring you your sweets.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Thank you dear Saint Martha for having answer my petition today within minutes. Incredible!
Gratitude.

London_ Lovely
Newly Registered

Unread post by London_ Lovely » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just want to post about my experience with working with Mother Saint Martha I started working with her this Tuesday. I had set up her altar with two pictures of her in a frame and I gave her offering like white flowers, fresh water, and coffee now on my altar I have a plain green candles with my petition and both of our pictures facing each other I also have a red day candle, as well a purple day candle and two white candles and well I had figure candles for us burning on her altar.

I dress all candles with there own individual oils, powders, and herbs as well as each has its own petitions

I can not make this up first time working with her and she has got me in a maze I started to pray to her on Tuesday night and after I prayed I talked to her and as I am talking to her my body began to feel chills and the hairs on my arm and legs stood up as if she was right next to me listening to me and I couldn't believe it and right after I finished talking to her not even an hour passed my Ex boyfriend called and he was so sweet to me he didn't want to get off the phone and till this day he has been calling me faithfully tonight he called and wanted to come by and see me but I turned it down because I still have all my candles burning because come next Tuesday I'm going to refresh her altar with all new candles and offerings as I promised her I love her and she is so amazing he even wanted to video chat with me and we have been having some real problems but mother saint Martha is working it out for me and I praise her to the point I tell everybody about her (lol) I strongly recommend if you are having problem with you mate and want to get him in line please and I do mean please get in mother saint Martha good graces and she will work wonders for you I promise you.

I am still going to work with her till I'm able to get him where I want him and that to officially come back home with all his belongs and things are back to the way they suppose to be and even so I'm still going to work with her. Mother saint Martha is everything.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello, London_ Lovely ,

Fantastic!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”