Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

HoodooPsychics.com: Instant Readings from Reputable Readers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: HoodooPsychics.com: Instant Readings from Reputable Readers

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:44 pm

Hi Justher98,

Hoodoo Psychics does not list readers as available if they are indeed not available. They have to log in and make themselves available. The "available" button is not turned on by the system, only by the reader.

If a reader is available on HoodooPsychics, their line will show up as green with the words "call now".

If a Hoodoo Psychics reader is not available and you wish to book a reading with a member of AIRR for a certain calendar date and time of day, you can do it through the booking link on their individual page.

Find AIRR lsitings here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Justher98

Unread post by Justher98 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:38 am

Thank you Miss Athena. I had to do a lil more paying attention. For some reason my number is listed wrong and I didn't notice. I fixed it and was able to make my call.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:27 am

Just to clarify about payment methods:

Hoodoo Psychics accepts payments by credit card only. This is because the payments are "instant" and are handled by Deacon Millett, through his merchant services account.

The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) is simply a directory of individual readers -- each has his or her own methods of payments and reading schedule. All AIRR readings are booked in advance. Most AIRR workers accept Paypal and some also will accept prepayments by cash or money order or in person at the time of the reading.
catherine yronwode

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:58 am

Hi everyone! So I have a question/concern. Now I know that all of the readers that are on hoodoo psycics are reputable readers, and I also know that they have clients that they perform rootwork for ect. With that being said, I'm having a bit of an issue with one I contacted and had a reading with and also hired to do some rootwork for me. My issue is, I paid for services, then after added more rootwork which I also paid for via PayPal. I am to have some baths sent to me also in conjunction to the candle work, which I have not yet received and the worker keeps saying that they will be sent on a day and it is yet to be shipped, it was to be sent last week, then they said this week...... I mean I'm just trying to be patient but I would have preferred to not be given a date as to when my stuff should have been shipped because it makes me a bit concerned as to why my stuff isn't yet shipped. So should I just be a bit more patient and see or should I just call of everything and ask for refund and go with another rootworker? I mean I have had work done twice before and I never bothered or called the workers not one time, mainly because there was nothing to be shipped to me and I just let it go until I got my results of my work, but now im calling at least twice a week to see if my baths have been shipped and it's annoying. And suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:13 am

Hello, Affie,

I am sending the owner of Hoodoo Psychics an e-mail right now.

Please be patient and hopefully, this will be cleared up as soon as possible

Take care

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:30 am

Thanks Miss Aida.... I mean I was told by the person that I will recieve a call this am before my package is sent out, so I'm just waiting. waiting to see if I will get the call or not.

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:38 am

Feel free to write me privately with any concerns about Hoodoo Psychics readers. Our service is for readings only, but we want you to have a good experience should you choose to do rootwork with a Hoodoo Psychic.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett

affie

Unread post by affie » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:00 am

Thank you for responding to me Deaconmillet.... I sent you a pm, and I forgot to add that I would like to wait til the day is over to see if I am contacted by this person before I contact them ect. Thank you much!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics”