Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candle Services

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,

Yes, three's still a possibility.

So start the protection spells early like you had said

Good luck!

tsbonnet
Newly Registered

Unread post by tsbonnet » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Is this spell more powerful if you do it yourself? If I have MISC light the vigil for me, are they doing the full spell for me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, tsbonnet,

Ye, it is more powerful if you do the spell yourself. MISC is just lighting the candle.

However, it is safer if they do it for you. Don't mess with an entity from hell without experience.

Take care

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Miss Aida, I'm having my IS candle lit by the church and haven't done anything related on my own. So does this mean the IS hasn't been summoned to torment my target?..

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:32 am

Hi Miss Aida, I was just wondering about something when I read your last post on here to someone which I just wanted to clarify. You said it's more powerful when you do the spell yourself, although I have read in one of the earlier threads that MISC don't just light the candles, they do so much more and it is powerful/ can be successful? Forgive me, I just wanted to clarify this. I'm reading up as much as I can about the spirit before I do this to protect myself yet get strong effects on my ex (he deserves it because of how he treated and left me). Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:13 am

Hello, Nony65 ,

What I mean is that MISC doesn't perform the complete spell.

And if someone is very knowledgeable at spell work, a complete spell kit is more powerful.

take a look at what the complete spell entails:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-intranquility.html

I hope I have clarified this now (sorry if I was confusing).

Take care

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:55 am

I see! Well I'm still waiting on the last of my order. I have just contacted the church for advice on getting the candles lit, they said it was up to me if I wanted to order but to check here first? What I want to know is is it safe to have the Intranquil Spirit candles lit when I am halfway through an run of Saint ones? The Saint ones were originally asking to restore my lost relationship with my ex. They were quite bad burns (going out several times, leaving white haze) so I'm guessing this spirit in question doesn't want to work with me, is that right? So is it safe otherwise to get the IS vigils lit by MISC with this still going on? Like I said, I just want to check here first. MISC said it was up to me, but advised on cleansing and protection still. I don't want to feel like I'm screwing anything up for anyone either, I just want a bit more coercion and revenge on him by using this method. Thanks!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:07 am

It may not be that the saint you are working with does not want to work with, but more that the ex may not be for your highest good. Because you are already doing work now, burning candles, and pay attention to the signs you have seen during it's burn and after. May I ask which Saint you are working with on this situation?

Also, I do strongly agree with MISC candle ministry on cleansing and protecting yourself if you decide to have them set a Intranquil Spirit on your situation.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Nony65
Forum Member

Unread post by Nony65 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:17 am

Hi Papa Newt, thanks for your reply. I petitioned Saint Jude, but the burns haven't been great. There still seems to be a thin haze, small rings of wax left over from the burns, and one time, one of the vigils went out more than three times! I have gathered from that that Saint Jude isn't wanting to work for me, and with what I'm finding out now about the ex (especially during our relationship), I'm wanting to try more coercive approaches with some revenge thrown in. I have set a date in the future that if he obviously doesn't come back then I will do a Cut & Clear, but for the meantime, I'm just going to keep going.

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 am

With all that said, if I were to petition the IS at home but did not have IS oil, would my IS vigils at MISC cover me? I have a few of the coercive oils Miss Cat recommends as a substitute for IS oil on her page, but not any of the combinations she mentions. I have Follow Me Boy and Influence, which seem to be the closest, and I'm in the midst of a long run of vigils.

Also, if I do this at home, how often do I petition the spirit? I saw this answered elsewhere, for someone using an IS vigil at home, but I would be using a freestanding pink candle.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi misskitty49,

Regardless of the candle type you are using, I would stick to whatever the recommended cadence is for petitioning the Intranquil Spirit. This is not the kind of spirit you want to randomly address, so stick with the known course of timing.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

misskitty49
Forum Member

Unread post by misskitty49 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Miss Athena,

I have not found mention of this anywhere, which is why I ask. I will be using a pink candle, not the IS vigil.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:36 pm

Hi misskitty49,

Yes I understand you are using a different candle, but you are still petitioning the Intranquil Spirit, no? If so, I would stay as true to the recommended timing as if you were doing an IS vigil. If in doubt, you may wish to book a short magical coaching session with an AIRR member, who can walk you through the work with more specificity.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello misskitty49,

Miss Athena is correct in that no matter what kind of candle, free standing vs glass encased or what have you, if you are petitioning for the Intraquil Spirit then that candle is an Intraquil Spirit candle. I highly recommend you follow up with doing cleansing work. For how often you need to petition this spirit. It can vary. For other lights that I set personally I pray over them every day. (I personally have never worked with an Intraquil Spirit candle but I would treat it the same as other candles I set in my practice).

If you already have them going at MISC then you do not necessarily need to set them yourself but you can if you like. Also even if you do not set some yourself still follow up with baths for spiritual cleansing such as Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) or a 13 herb bath (http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html).

Peace~

Nathen

Edrin
Forum Member

Unread post by Edrin » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:57 am

I am wondering about personal concerns... is there really a lot of difference between using personal concerns and not using personal concerns? The use of personal concerns, does it really matter to the point where it can be the make or break factor whether the work will be successful or not? (Of course, we know there are other factors at play too)

Just hope to hear some experiences you guys may have here...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello, Edrin ,

The personal concerns make spells stronger because it gives Spirit a connection.

However, the spell can still work without them. Just might be weaker.

However, I am afraid of making that type of connection with that particular Spirit. I would prefer just a picture and the name

Take care

Neon

MISC Intranquil Spirit Candles for Lover to Return

Unread post by Neon » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Miss Aida,
Blessings!
I have a question about the an IS still burning and it has not been read yet, and this Friday a package came in for my ex that I had ordered while we were together, so I shipped it overnight to her without any word in regard to love or anything else, I sent the pkg without my name but it had my home address,
And am starting to wonder if this or how this will affect my IS that is still in progress.
Thank you again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candles for Lover to Return

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello, Neon,

I am so sorry but I don't understand your questions.

If this is about the Intranquil Spirit, please post on that subform and link.

Also, please be more clear about the package.

I'm old, so you have to have patience with me!

Sorry

take care

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Re: Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candles for Lover to Return

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello Ms Aida,
Blessings.
I got the reading on my IS candle today, and the result indicated gray smoke in the glass and an unburned ring of wax at the bottom. Please anything else i should or can do?, i did the reconcilliation spell too, and the ones you askeed me to. I have not heard from her "yet" please your spiritual advice is always appreciated. I attached my older threads so you will understand, had to change my username.
Thank you much

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Re: MISC Intranquil Spirit Candles for Lover to Return

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Hi neonwaosy,

Your post has been edited as we do not quote candle reports on the forum nor give readings.

The candle report indicated minor delays but also noted that there are still real-worl and spiritual problems from the past that have not been resolved -- and that working on those problems, plus prayer and waiting for the remaining candles (is this a run?), are needed to help your situation. I would follow the advice of your candle server and give the work an opportunity to work.

If you want to learn more about candle reading, please look here at this free Hoodoo in Theory and Practice page:

http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

or buy this book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:28 am

Thank you Ms Aida,

yes the IS was a run (3). Prayer and remaining candle? I didn't understand that part, will the remaining wax be run again, and should I do prayers by myself or it's something I have to order through LM?

Also do I destroy a honey jar (with petition and daily red candle) am doing at home for this same person?

Thank you again for your time and patients with me

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:33 am

Hi neonwaosy,

I am not Miss Aida but I am the one who answered your post.

Your candle report said that your situation could be helped by prayer and continuing the run of candles. So that is the best advice to you. You can do prayers yourself, just pray from your heart for what you want.

I wouldn't destroy the honey jar for your target. I assume you still want this person? Then keep doing your work and see what results you get.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:39 am

Thank you much, I asked about destroying the honey jar because , in one of the posts here, it says you can't do IS and honey jar together as they are 2 different things, so I got confused. Thank you.

The 3 IS are already done, I will order more IS to be started again.

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:30 am

Dear neonwaosy,

If a candle is part of a sequential run of candles, the candle that had a ring of unburned wax remaining in it is NOT burned again nor is it "run again" or added to the subsequent candles. Each candle is its own thing; each is prayed over and lit individually, and you will receive a descriptive and divinatory report on each one.

You may set another run of lights if you wish.

It is not forbidden to have a sugar or honey jar working for sweetness and love while at the same time calling upon the Intranquil Spirit to torture and humble your ex into a submissive and remorseful return, but the two spells are quite different in intention and in my experience few people succeed by playing both sides of the fence in that manner. It can and has been done -- especially by working for sweetness as the moon waxes and grows and then working with the Intranquil Spirit for despair and misery as the moon grows darker -- but i personally do not do it.
catherine yronwode

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Thank you ma'am.
I am humbled by your answer.
Am not just sure why she bounces in and out, before she moved out of my house we were okay, couple of times after she left she checked in on me asking if am okay, lastly she told me 'leave me alone, I don't hate you and am not angry with you".
So am wondering if someone else or one of her ex's jinxed her, I know she loved me actually proposed to me at a time,
I haven't heard from her again, it's been 1 month, last week I just mailed her a package that I had ordered before she left and I didn't ask or say anything with the package, I just mailed it to her.
It hurts cause we were really happy, I have been there for her through so many issues.
I really don't know what else to do, I can't stop thinking about her.
I want her back like yesterday, or at least for her to have a better explanation as to what's going on.
Please help/advice ??
Neon.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

Have you looked at this page that Miss cat wrote?

There ought to be something in there for you.

But, wait until after the IS spells are completed: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Thank you,

The candle servers are done with the IS and gave me the reading already, I think i want closure as much as I want her back, I really do not know why she behaves or acted the way she did to me. I wish she can at least come to me for a talk, angry or not, if she can tell me what I did or how I offended her. Am angry, I miss and love her and really don't deserve this treatment.

Is there any spell out there that can do this? , to push her to come, to make her sit and talk. I just want to know.

Please help. Am going to look through the link.

Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

You could try an influence skull candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Try some deer's tongue in the mouth: http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Tell the skull candle what you want it to say and do,

Wishing you the very best

Take care (and remember, this thread is about candle services -- use the search function to find threads about Influence products, skull candles, and the like.

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:21 pm

Thank you Ms Aida
Please before I place my order, are these the only things I need, no candles, oil, incense or anything else. I want to see her, for a talk, or whatever that may be, but I need her to say something
I do want whatever that is really really hash, effective and strongest. I think I will feel better if I get a closure, as I can't pin point what or where I went wrong.
Thanks again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:01 pm

Dear neonwaosy,

Since you are no longer asking about a church candle service, please post your question in the appropriate part of the Love Spells section of the forum. This area is for inquiries about Intranquil Spirit candle services at our candle ministry.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:36 am

Okay. Will do. Thank you ma'am

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi everyone, I will please like to know what cleansing to do after IS, the candle was burnt for me by MI, but for some reason I can't get my ex off my mind, sent her a text today out of depression and frustration. Paid for a reading which I haven't gotten yet, I really do feel like a failure. What should i do now. Please help. Thank you all

Thomas K
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Thomas K » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Hello neonwaosy.

I would follow follow up with baths for spiritual cleansing such as

Uncrossing http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

13 herb bath http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

Best wishes
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Thank you Thomask,
Both or one out of the links?
Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, neonwaosy ,

Both

Take care

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:10 am

Miss Aida,
Thank you for replying.
The 13 herbs says for 13 days and deeping my head 13x, could there be any other easier one? Blockbuster or any other easier cleanse. Please am not questioning your advice, am only wondering if there is any other option
Thank you again.

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:58 am

I ordered an uncrossing glass vigil candle on the 25th through MISC, will be lit 28th or 29th as they are super busy, should I do anything else in addition to this?
Thank you all

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Hi neonwaosy,

The 13 Herb bath ritual is indeed very involved but for a reason. If you want to be completely cleansed, then taking shortcuts with something "easier" is only going to short change your success. Do you want it done fast or do you want it done right? It is not always possible to have it both ways and in this case, I would err on the side of caution - particularly since you are working with the Intranquil Spirit.

This is what you should be doing, especially while waiting for your candle spell to manifest.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Thank you. Just placed the order. I appreciate all advice.
Thanks again

MysticalNinja
Forum Member

Unread post by MysticalNinja » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi

I did a search on the forum before I posted wording it different ways with no results. I wanted to find out if I am able to have the MISC do an Intranquility candle for me even if the person still lives at the house with us. And how would I be able to do a protection as well for this matter when he still lives with us.

The current situation is my sons' father and I are separated and no longer "husband and wife" for about a month now. He still lives here at home with us. We have been together for 19 years. He still says he loves me and knows I still love him -love is not an issue. I am currently doing a honey jar, reconciliation candle spell and doll baby but he seems to be not affected. I'm hoping the Intraquility candle service will work without it being in the home (worried that it will also affect the kids- and the father still lives with us).

I'm waiting on a Chinese wash to come and planning on buying a special blending protection oil.

Any help/advice is appreciated. Thanks :)
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:06 pm

Hello, MysticalNinja ,

I would forget about the IS spell at this point. If h's living with you, then the whole spell intention is not there.

Please follow Miss cat's instructions to the letter and don't change intentions with the IS. It is a thing from Hell and we don't want to experiment with it. I don't work with it at all because it's dangerous. But experimenting? That's not good

You've got kids in the home, etc. PLEASE don't use this

Instead, continue with your other spells. And, you might also want to consider Stay With Me

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Take care

Msmarion
Forum Member

Unread post by Msmarion » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Im confused as to why my post got deleted? I was asking about the intranquil spirit with answers from someone who has worked with this spirit

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello, Msmarion ,

That's because you did not post your question on this thread

You had posted your question here: intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... ml#p183795

In the future, these type of questions are asked via PM to me

Not on the forum

Thanks

TGCA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:48 pm

I need some help writing a petion for the intranquil candle I am about to purchase with misc. I will also be purchasing a protection candle to protect myself from the intranquil spirit. Which protection candle is recommended for that work and can I get help with the petition for the protection candle as well??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, TGCA1985

Petition for Intranquil Spirit:

______ (<---target's name) will not rest until he/she returns to me"

Fiery Wall of Protection Candle

Petition: "Protect ____ (<---your name) from all negative entities and energies"

take care

serenity786
Forum Member

Unread post by serenity786 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:26 pm

I had 2 candles for intranquil spirit burning and am still waiting for report on second but wanted anybody's input on this. My target said some horrible things to me 2 months ago and I just got up and walked away and haven't spoken to him since. But since we work together I saw him a few times a week and started the candle at misc which came back clean with some delays due to interference from
Past issues. No movement with target and now we don't even acknowledge each others existence even though we both do take note when the other is near by because I think I see him look at me from corner or eye. Anyways I burned a second candle but didn't think I needed more protection about 5 days of ordering the candle I got ill and was hospitalized for 2 days which caused me to take 2 weeks off from work. I immediately got fiery wall of protection burning at misc and feel better more calm now. I came back to work and ran into friend so was talking to her in lobby and target walked by he was wearing glasses so not sure if he saw me but he came back down a few minutes later for a smoke and I was still there. Then the next day he came to my floor went to kitchen for not sure what cuz he had a water bottle but his floor has wAter so made no sense but he left and he didn't come today. My friend told me that while I was away he came by daily and passed by her. So now I'm confused is the spell starting to affect him now or is he into my friend? I can't afford a reading right now cuz of taking time off work and am confused . Are there other spells I can do I currently have attraction, kiss me now, look me over and follow me boy oils plus bewitching powder ran outta come to me any suggestions

I would like to think he came looking for me to see if o still worked there or moved to a diff team but it's hard to determine with target because he speaks very nicely to my friend nothing more than hi bye but gives her a smile but ignores me and if I ever have to call him at work for something work related his voice automatically gets lower and tense and he seems angry

serenity786
Forum Member

Unread post by serenity786 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:30 pm

I would like to think he came looking for me to see if o still worked there or moved to a diff team but it's hard to determine with target because he speaks very nicely to my friend nothing more than hi bye but gives her a smile but ignores me and if I ever have to call him at work for something work related his voice automatically gets lower and tense and he seems angry

Reason: Merged to her post above this one

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

These spells don't work that way. They won't affect someone's feelings toward another person if you had them set for you.

It sounds to me like you'll have to perform break up work on them first. Then, start your spells to get him back to you. Preferably:

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

followed by:

www.luckymojo.com/cometome,html

Also, it might be that the candle spells haven't started working yet. They do take awhile for some people

Wishing you the best

take care

serenity786
Forum Member

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:52 am

Ok I just got my second candle report for intranquility the only difference was first report saw grey haze and this showed white haze, does that mean situation improving? Should I have one more IS candle burned or move directly to reconciliation? Also even though it shows delays and past issues is the spirit still effecting my target but he isn't acting because of issues. The reverend suggested prayer to heal issues so not sure if there is another woman to do break up work and if there is I wouldn't know her name to do any work on her. Any suggestions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:19 am

Hello, serenity786 ,

I would have another Intraquility lit. You would want a clean burn and a god candle report before moving on to Reconciliation

I hope you have a great candle report

Take care

serenity786
Forum Member

Unread post by serenity786 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Ok will order another now, do u think situation is improving and is the IS affecting him?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:13 pm

Hello serenity786,

The report for the additional candle you ordered should provide you with information how the IS is affecting your target, but if you want to check in in the meantime, you could get a quick reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Hello,

I've ordered a run of 7 Intranquilty Candles to be lit at the MISC and the first candle should have been lit today. I have also dressed a candle in Fiery Wall of Protection and it has been burning for about 12 hours now and it looks like it will continue burning throughout the day. The whole point of having the Intranquilty Candles lit is to make my target (ex boyfriend) suffer and once I feel as if he has suffered enough, I will then start burning some love candles and working on the doll babies. I have blocked him on facebook and set my Instagram account to private, should I also block his number so he has no way of contacting me when the spell does take effect? I really do want him to suffer, just not sure how to play my cards right now. Someone help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello, dollbabyapprentice,

You are making me laugh! Could we be siblings from anther lifetime?

You can certainly do that!

I love it! LOL

Please keep us posted

take care

raysweet
Forum Member

Unread post by raysweet » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello all,

So I'm pregnant and my child's father just up and disappeared cause he want to be in denial about our child, hell I don't even like men like that lol but it was something about him that made me switch and he knows that. Last time we spoke was August and since then, nothing. His ass is still around cause he still post on Instagram. I was thinking of having the IS lights ran for me but would it be better if I do return to me ainstead? I haven't really done any work on him due to me being pregnant but now I'm pissed and I want his ass to suffer! What candles would you recommend? Thanks all and it's always a pleasure when you all help. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, raysweet ,

I would go with Return to Me while your pregnant.

Please don't associate with the IS in this condition. You don't want to make the baby vulnerable to anything

Take care

raysweet
Forum Member

Unread post by raysweet » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:17 pm

That's what I was thinking! Thanks for confirming. I haven't been able to do anything cause I know the risk. Is there another candle I should add to it?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello, raysweet,

I would do a run of return to me candles

Take care

raysweet
Forum Member

Unread post by raysweet » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!! ;)

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:34 pm

The intranquil spirit vigil light. Here at MISC it's a common request. One long time male customer request an intranquil spirit with special instructions I.E. oils, herbs, etc. and a prayer.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”