Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Help Another to Move On Past Broken Relationship

SirSam28
Spells to Help Another to Move On Past Broken Relationship

Unread post by SirSam28 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 am

Hello all,

My step sister has come into a situation with her ex. They have been broken apart for 5-6 years but she could never let him fully "go". I always felt he has a powerful control over her which makes her go back to him and keep talking to him and doing "favors". Well, this past week we found out that he has been living a double life and has a GF (and possibly a baby) for years...... My sister in law confronted him about the girl and if she was his GF about 6 months ago. He denied it back then.

She is now to the point of where she wants nothing to do with him. I wanted to see which products would you recommend so that:
1. he does not contact her ever again
2. his mind is clear/void of thoughts about us
3. And if he attempts to re-influence her, that its bites him back HARD

I am afraid his smooth talk and power over her will dominate her logic and she would rationalize the situation and go back to him.

Any help in this matter i would greatly appreciate it!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Help Another to Move On Past Broken Relationship

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Lucky Mojo has two products that must be worked by your step sister. Cut and Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

There are two ways described to work this spell

(1)...fall out of love with your ex-lover forever (the black walnut spell)

(2) ...destroy your past connection to a lover or friend and draw a new and better lover or friend to you in the near future (the cut ad clear spell)

From your description #1 will do it...just be sure that is what she wants.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:43 am

Hello all.
A male friend of mine confessed that he's been dating a married lady, which helped him recover his wife's loss from cancer some months ago. Now the relationship with the married lady is over, but he suffers from emotional involvement.
I am going to order some cut and clear products right away, but it takes about 2 months for the LM products to come to my country.
Besides he knows nothing about hoodoo and I am not sure that he follows directions.
I am thinking of preparing an oil lamb for him with healing oil and self-heal herbs. Would that do any good if he burns it in his house? Could I add some attraction and or road openong products in it?
How can I help him without making him perform magic?
I have a whole bulk of LM oils, herbs and baths but not cut and clear.
help in advance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:24 am

If he is actually wanting to clear away the emotional attachment to this woman, then you can give him Cut and Clear bath salts as a gift. Put them into a nice little glass bottle w/ a ribbon, and tell him they are embued with an aromatherapy blend meant to help people move on (or whatever you think will work best). Then perhaps give him a prayer or psalm for moving on, and tell him that when you've had a similar situation, taking a nice bath and praying about it has helped you. You can even say that you did it every day for a week and it worked wonders.

That way it doesn't sound like "magic", it sounds like a relaxing aromatherapy bath with prayer.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:38 am

Hi rpir09,

The lamp won't hinder and it's a nice gesture on your part regardless. It can help him mend and bring peace of mind.

You could also consider making a poppet with his personal concerns from a waterproof doll and stuffing it with healing and soothing herbs and a john the conqueror root dressed with clarity and king solomon wisdom oil at the heart to give him strength and objective thought/wisdom in matters of the heart. Then you could bathe this doll using 13-herb spiritual bath to help cleanse your friend spiritually from his grief (over his wife's loss).

For the release of emotional ties however, it's a very personal kind of working and will succeed best if he undertakes it himself. While you mention that ''he suffers from emotional involvement'': is this his analysis of the situation or yours? Consider a divination with an AIRR member (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers) to ascertain if any action on your part is advisable at all and if so, the best route of work to undertake. Most AIRR members can also provide you with invaluable magickal coaching to help you work in the most effective manner possible. Alternatively, they can also back up your work to give it some extra ''oomph''.

For spearating ties however, besides cut and clear, a black walnut bath comes to mind (http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html).

Blessings and best of luck to both you and your friend.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:10 am

Thank you both for inspiring responses.
Yes it is his confession that there is an emotional involvement of which he wants to get rid, as he stated himself. My current question is the meanwhile of about two months that I have to wait before I receive an order of Cut and clear or walnuts from LM.
As for readings, I can not intervene for the time. Maybe later, if he feels like that I could propose to him a reading.
For the time being, I would just like to offer him something as a present.
Thanks again

SirSam28

Unread post by SirSam28 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am

I wanted to say Thanks to jwmcclin and im going to suggest Cut and Clear!

Now, as im awaiting my LM products a "situation" has developed. It appears that my sister-in-law has moved away from her X on her own and we are planning to use the Cut and Clear as a definitive cut from him.

It now appears that she has taken a liking to another man with similar characteristics. Im afraid that the cut and clear will get rid of her X but bring this new person into a stronger light. Is there anything that can be done that will move him away as well and find someone she is meant to be with?

She doesn't see the gravity of this man but in the short time it has already caused her to spend all her time with him (he gets upset if he is not around), alot of going out and drinking (with him) and she has turned her back on her friend (this same friend she turned her back with her X). She doesn't admit anything she is doing with him to us. Its like hes a CARBON copy of her X.

I would like to work something that will move him away, open her heart and mind to what she really wants (not a replacement), and keep these controlling creeps away from her. Any idea on what LM products and work could be done to get this completed?

Thanks in advance!

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Not to be offensive but it appears your sister may have some personal "issues" that attract the same kind of guy because that is no coincidence.

I would do Cast off Evil to rid your sister of bad influences and men who mean her no good. I would then take a white female image candle to represent your sister, a personal concern of hers, and apply healing and protection oils, curios, herbs and/or sachets. You could follow this up with some kind of attraction work so that she only brings good influences into her life.

I prob wouldn't let her know about the Cast Off Evil though, she may resist it on an unconscious level, which could hinder the work. These are things you can work for her on your own, of course.

And of course, be careful with defining what YOU THINK she thinks she needs. I am the same way with my sister but at the same time she is her own person, so I can't be that deep, I just ask that the person she decides to be with loves her and respects her ultimately. But I am sure you know this :D

norrisara
Newly Registered

Unread post by norrisara » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:13 am

My ex and I were married for 12 years. We have been divorced for less than a year. I moved out of state after we got divorced and then moved back in with him a month later because we wanted to reconcile. As soon as we moved back in together - I was far from happy. A few months passed and we split again with the intentions that we would work on our issues. He and I work together and at work we are good friends and everything is fine. We can even have drinks together and it's good. But honestly, if we have a date night and then spend the night together - the old feelings of unhappiness and dis pare come back to me. I even have major digestive issues when we spend a lot of time together. I will admit - he uses me as a human battery. I'm always drained around him.

I want to get on with my life. I have been given a second chance and I want to spread my wings and fly and reach my goals. I have a lot of internal work to do on myself, I admit it...and I need to focus on healing me before I can ever think of another relationship. But I need to get past this. What do I need to do to help him move on (heal his heart) and for me to move on and stay moved on. It's not so much that my heart needs healing; but I have a very hard time saying no to him. I want us to remain friends - because as friends we work...it's just the couple thing that doesn't work.

Do I need to do a separation spell?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 pm

I recommend Cut & Clear Spiritual Supplies with the Walnut Bath (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html). Also consider Healing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html) for relief of sorrow and to mend emotional and physical problems. Blessing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) are another option, used to bring spiritual healing to one who is troubled in mind and body.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:25 am

Well, I think the Cut and Clear would work nicely for you and him. Specifically, in your petition you want to be clear from the past strings of attachment from the romantic past. Essentially you are cutting your romantic and relationship ties that bind you.

I dont think you should do a separation spell, as you want to maintain the friendship. So I wouldn't opt for that. Now for him, you may want to do some clarity work to see that you and him are not right for each other as romantic partners, or that date nights are not the best thing.

www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

This will help remove the confusion as well. Then I would actually burn a candle to strengthen the friendship aspect of this situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:28 pm

It's been 4 months that I've been working on reconcialiation with the ex. Lots of signs and movement with each spell, but none have manifested to the desired end result. I've been in regular contact with Ms Elvyra and I order everything she tells me to through LM and follow her suggestions and advice. During my last reading, she told me to let go, but not to give up. She said for me to switch to only doing my honey jar on Fridays because there was just too much work being done on the target and the energy was not getting the space it needed to go out and move. She said it was like if you had a messenger and you say, hey, can you deliver this message for me and as soon as they are about to take off, you say, but wait, here's something else I want to say and when they start to leave again, you stop them again with yet more messages, never letting them go and thereby delaying them from doing the job. It made perfect sense to me. She said she did not recommend a cut and clear at this point because the outlook was positive and that just letting go and letting God/Spirit was probably all it would take to get things moving in the right direction to get the results we're looking for. However, I don't know if I quite understand the difference between letting go and giving up. I think part of me feels as though if I'm not "working" the situation, I will lose my inspiration and I will eventually give up. Where's the middle road and how do I get there? Is there an in between to Cut and Clear? Any suggestions as to oils/baths/candle work that can help me stay focused but not hold on so tight to this thing that I suffocate my chances?
Thank you, Spirit, for your continuous guidance, love and support.

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 pm

I think you said it “Let go and Let God”. Ultimately what it comes down to is having faith in the work that you’ve already done. The fact that you know that the outlook is positive should help you to relax some. Believe you’ll get the outcome you want, and continue living. Go about your daily life instead of obsessing over the work/s you’ve done. I believe in the power of the universe, that like begets like. If you send out vibes of desperation you’ll continually feel consumed by your situation. Maybe some meditation by the light of white candle might help to calm you, pray that the power of the Holy Spirit will surround you removing all feelings of anxiousness and replace it patience and positivity. See yourself enjoying the outcome of your work. There was a time when I felt consumed by a situation I was in, and I used Master oil on a purple candle to help me control my thoughts and actions. I was able to let go, and the work that I did manifested just as I wanted. Hope I helped a little. :)

Many Blessings,

Guided--

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Letting go is not the same as giving up. Giving up is ok im done im moving on, you cleanse cut and clear, litterly giving up. Letting go is accepting it as it is, accepting what happens as the results and moving foward with your life. I can give two personal experiences I have a person I dated and loved we went back and forth wanted to reconcile but we not on the same page, I let go, not gave up, because the feelings between us are their but im not waiting or holding on im moving on with life and if those feelings are acted on then great. Another person cheated on me and I gave up, threw their things away erased their number and avoided them for a while to get over them. also in hoodoo its best to set it and forget it to let it work. Ask around you will see a lot of ppl have experienced with love work, once they stop obsessing or over thinking etc and move on, the target comes home.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:09 pm

j82, please refrain from using profanity in your posts. I deleted the offending word.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

supper

Unread post by supper » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:32 am

Thank You Guided
I too am in a situation where I have been working on my target and for a long while, though we are still friends and do
have much love for eachother I would love for use to be as one again. And at times I do think to "let go" and not
"give up" reading your post and urbanconjuress makes a lot of sense.

Viva La Dolce

supper

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:17 pm

one thing I've been wondering....is how to deal with professional readers saying something will manifest, even giving a time they believe it will happen by, doing your rootwork to guide it in happening, believing yourself that it will happen, but having to see and interact with the target almost every day of the week? Kind of hard to "let go" when you have to keep doing rootwork and see that person so much while waiting for results. Makes "letting go" very difficult....grrrr If my situation was one where I could have done one or two spells and "let it go" it would have been easier. Mine requires hard constant work so letting go and forgetting it, I'm not sure how to do that.... :ugeek:

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 am

supper wrote:Thank You Guided
I too am in a situation where I have been working on my target and for a long while, though we are still friends and do
have much love for eachother I would love for use to be as one again. And at times I do think to "let go" and not
"give up" reading your post and urbanconjuress makes a lot of sense.

Viva La Dolce

supper
Glad my words could be of some comfort to you. Good luck with everything and God bless. :)

Guided--

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:19 am

Hello,
I am wondering which candles to purchase for altar service.

One is for me, would like to move on and let go...

Another is for someone; to let the truth about her partner show/let her find out a little quicker.

Thanks!

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:19 am

Thank you, Guided09.

It's always nice to get some feedback and guidance. I'm doing my best to keep my mind clear by meditating more and keeping myself busy with my art. I put my trust in Spirit and I feel this calm that I haven't felt in the past 6 months, so I'm grateful for that.

So often we get so caught up in working the situation and overthinking and doubting that we can't see the forest for the trees and we truly become our worst enemy. I'm finally understanding that. So, here's to letting go and trusting that everything will work out just as it should.

Blessings to all. I love this forum. Thank you for the support and the wealth of information.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 am

For you, I would recommend a Cut and Clear Vigil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

For your friend, you can order a Clarity or King Solomon's Wisdom candle to allow her sight and knowledge to be clear.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomon.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Letting go in situations like this is realizing that continuing might jinx up your love life completely and minimize any chance of having a good relationship with anyone in the future. It means to care for your happiness and the happiness of the other person and move towards a better goal.

Giving up is to believe you did something in vain and thinking the consequences of giving up will be disasterous for your future love life and despite this continue to chase that ex. although you know it just not happening.

Letting go in a more general magical sense is to be able to remove mind and emotions from the work once it has been done. That is why we do not look back when having been at the crossroads.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 pm

As i see it, letting go is to release. You can let the person go. You can let your attachment to the work go. You can let the work itself go. Letting go can spring from a state of apathy and unconcern or from a state of love and compassion. The only state it cannot spring from is a state of domination and control.

As i see it, giving up is surrender. Giving up is to recognize the situation is hopeless and that you will not achieve your goal. Magic is like every other aspect of life: sometimes you do your best but do not succeed. When you recognize that you have run but not won your race, that's when giving up becomes a logical option.
catherine yronwode

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

I posted in the letting go conjure help, but I am wondering, instead of dropping it all together, if there is a way to get him to view me a bit more seriously? Suppose if I don't want anything to do with his negative traits, he can come around only if he's willing to show me his better side?

I don't believe in love me/breaking free will. I think this a bit more ”moral”, hoping there are no concequences for doing it.

On my last string of hope.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm

I am merging this query with the rest of the thread because it is a continuation of your earlier thoughts.

If i understand you correctly, you are wishing to perform a Cut and Clear spell which will leave the door open if -- and only if -- he changes his own attitude. It can be done.

Please see http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
catherine yronwode

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I am merging this query with the rest of the thread because it is a continuation of yur earlier thoughts.

If i understand youb correctly, you are wishing to perform a Cut and Clear spell which will leave the door open if -- and only if -- he changes his own attitude. It can be done.

Please see http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Hi Catherine!
That's exactly what I want.. Would it be better to do one of the spells listed (wondering how I can keep the door open in this case, since the spells kind of shut the door entirely.) Or my luck can be stretched to having an altar worker set up a candle for me?

What would you suggest would have a better effect on the outlook of my situation?

Thanks for your help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I suggest that you perform the Cut and Clear Spell Kit version of the work for yourself rather than take the milder form of having vigil candles lit. There is something very powerful in the performance of the work.I have done it and found it made a remarkable change in my life. I started with the Black Walnut bath, then the Cut and Clear Spell.You need to really focus on the lists you write -- that is the key to this work.

Read more here

and here
cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t8704.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:39 am

catherineyronwode wrote:I suggest that you perform the Cut and Clear Spell Kit version of the work for yourself rather than take the milder form of having vigil candles lit. There is something very powerful in the performance of the work.I have done it and found it made a remarkable change in my life. I started with the Black Walnut bath, then the Cut and Clear Spell.You need to really focus on the lists you write -- that is the key to this work.

Read more here

and here
cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t8704.html

Good luck.
One last question Catherine,
does the Cut & Clear kit include whats also needed for the walnut portion?

Thanks so much!

edit: nevermind, I don't think it does. :P
edit: I am trying to get the altar candle service for the clarity candle, however for some reason there's a shipping charge. Is something going to be shipped? Sorry for the confusion!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Yow! Thanks for telling us about the error with the Clarity candle! That was an error -- all candles set on the MISC altar have no shipping charge.

Nagasiva has just fixed it (there was a little toggle to switch it off, is all) and it should now work correctly.

Again, THANKS!
catherine yronwode

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:47 am

Yay thanks for fixing it! I tried responding back through my phone because I didn't have internet access the last couple of days but for reason my phone IP is blocked? Not sure!

Okay a couple things I need to know:

Is there a certain processing time (like altar worker wont place the candle up till three business days after purchase.) Or can the candle be requested to be set on a certain day.. I'm asking because I want the last day to be on the last day of the full moon (as its waxing.)

Also, how long do you think before it helps the recieving person? May I have to work something else for them?

Thanks for your help!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:11 am

Candles are put on the altar the next day, usually. If you have a particular day in mind, you must specify that date in the message that accompanies your order. This thread is about "Letting Go Versus Giving Up" and is not the MISC altar services help desk, so, for further questions, allow me to direct you to --

1) The Forum section dealing with MISC candle services.

MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
misc-candles-set-at-missionary-independ ... t5135.html

2) The MISC candle services page at the church's web site:
Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

urbanconjuress
HRCC Student

Unread post by urbanconjuress » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 am

Thanks, Ms. cat and Dr Johannes for your replies.

The situation has taken a turn for the bizarre. I have had zero direct contact with the ex since March 31st. I had my first reading with Ms. Elvyra April 4 and have since done different works to help with reconciliation, approaching it from different angles.

So, in the spirit of letting go, I took a break from all social networking sites. Although he hasn't spoken to me in months, he still keeps tabs on me through these sites and my personal blog. 10 days of not hearing from me, he sends me a tweet, and it wasn't exactly warm and fuzzy. (It was regarding a picture I posted 4 months ago that has since been deleted from twitter but was still on the site that I had uploaded it to originally. Basically, he did some major snooping to find that picture!!) He was trying to get a reaction out of me and my first instinct was to tell him to go fly a kite. We haven't spoken in 4 months, you see that I'm not online at all, you're concerned/curious as to why and the best you can do is send me some sly remark via twitter about some dumb picture from 4 months ago? Really?!?!, but I didn't respond right away. I'm sure he would have loved for me to have responded in a negative way so that he could blame the break up on my "fiery temper", but I refrained. I also noticed that he had unblocked me from facebook.

I tried to not to get ahead of myself and did a quick 3 card spread asking if all of this meant that things were going to be moving forward with us. I got 2 of cups, Ace of cups and Empress. Although I felt those were good cards, I still didn't want to get carried away. So, I waited and 2 days later, I responded. Very short and sweet. I said that I hoped that he had been well and that I send my love to him always. He never responded and 3 days later, I'm blocked again. I guess I need to schedule another reading because now I'm really confused...and tired and I don't know what all of that meant and what to do next, if anything. My spirit is weak. I was never very good at the game of tug of war.

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:21 pm

I have a guy friend who is going through a separation . He's been married about 20 years to his wife and they have kids together.

I am interested in possibly getting closer to him. We have already been intimate but I told him that I would step back to not make things more complicated.

He has shared that his wife has a lover even though she has tried to hide it from him, but he has figured it all out. He currently resides with a good friend of his . I have been over to their place. All his things are there. I can tell he still has feelings for her but it seems that she has moved on. I have even had the priviledge to meet her.

Let me just say .She seems ill to him. As if she cannot stand her husband but yet she doesn't want him to be with anyone else.

I was going to get them back together for the childrens sake but it's obvious these two are going to do nothing but keep separating they have done it before but it seems that this is more serious this time. This is the longest they've been separated about 11 months now ...

any suggestion on how to get her to get closer to her lover and let her husband go and visa versa for him to come to me ... I want him to come and let me nurture him first then the love can grow in the meanwhile dont want things to go fast between him and I . He's not really needing a rebound girl yet but a friend... I'm willing to be that friend now..lover later.

thanks in advance for suggestions.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:01 am

Use Cut and Clear on her and pray that she will let him go. As for him there is plenty of Love Oils here to use as well as honey jar varietys.

Good Luck!
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 am

Would it make sense to use Cut and Clear for a similar purpose within a moving candle spell for a break up?

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:00 pm

wow never thought about doing a cut and clear in this situation

i was thinking of doing a MOVING candle spell to help him come closer dont know if to use pink candles (friendship) or red or whatever since i want him to warm up to me for friendship...any more suggestions are open

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm

candiijojo wrote:Would it make sense to use Cut and Clear for a similar purpose within a moving candle spell for a break up?

interesting..wonder how that would work as well :P

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:58 am

Well I did a cut and clear for her to move on . Seems like the normal thing to do as for as her moving on .

I had a reading done on the situation as well. She is playing games with him. Wants to have her lover but doesn't really want him to move on. That is understandable. I remember when I "hated" my ex of 7years. It's hard to move on and not have any anger for some women.

Hopefully it will help . I cried during the work because I know the pain.

Thanks for the suggestions.

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:34 am

BIG UPDATE:

*It is now CONFIRMED. Wife is PREGO by the other guy.

* My friend who I did a FMB /Love me spell on did come to me . , however...thing were going to fast and my intention for the love spell was not clear of mind. when I did it to keep him from hurting while moving on from his wife to be more into me. I do love him deeply. In some way the work made me fall for him hard aslo. So I have recently undone the effects of this work.

My Next Steps is to still be his friend but to help our love grow slowly . Things were just going to fast. Since undoing this last work of LOVE ME/FMB he has started to think that I want my ex back and that I dont really want to be around him. We have been trying to find a car together and we are already starting a business with each other. And we get along wonderfully in that department (music production, singing). He is very talented and loves to help and I love to assist him :).

The thing is I had so much other healing work to do for him before things got real serious. I have been there as a friend but I wanted to help other issues he was going through ..(weight, healing, job, he walks everywhere to get to work, see his kids ,etc) since then he has gotten a job and he is moving on fast. However I want his love for me to feel a little more genuine now. I just dont feel right with him loving me more or with work being done only on him.

I would love to perform something that will possibly help our love grow and also for me to be included along with the work. I dont want this to be a one sided event :) I want to share the love but without binding just help our love grow...etc...

suggests would be nice

Extra Details: * we have been looking for a car together. with a new car I will then be able to get a job . we also would love to do some traveling that is all we talk about not far but just in the outskirts of the city. He says he doesnt feel comfortable with being in the same are with his wife being with this guy and
* the affair has been going on with wife & other guy for over a year he just finally got his closure
* people know about him and me and he has no problem with letting them know or see him here or kiss me in public.
* he knows that I am into "works" and he wants me to teach him which is odd because i never really told him I do things of this sort but he has a strong pull for learning about works and spells that he blatantly gave me permission to heal him and help him banish his cigarette habbit lol (it was cute how he did it he just asked outta no where the doctors have recently told him he need to stop smoking . He doen't smoke much but he is scared. He was told he needs to stop smoking he has some lung damage).

penguaro
HRCC Student

Unread post by penguaro » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:30 pm

I have a friend who at my recommendation used a Cut & Clear kit with great success. She no longer has emotional attachment to her ex on her end, though it seems her ex just can't seem to let her go. What could be a good solution to cut and clear on his (the ex)'s end? My first thought was a Cut & Clear set on the MISC altar. I imagine the petition reading, David releases his emotional needs for Sara. My instinct is telling me that's not quite the right approach. I encouraged her to seek a reading through AIRR though she's wary of 'psychics.' Hot Foot seems a bit too harsh. He's not harassing her, they just run in the same circles. I believe he's still grieving the relationship though it ended over a year ago. He keeps popping into her life saying he wants them to be friends and she and I both believe he's really just trying to reconnect. When she talks to him about this, he insists that isn't the case.

So I ask you very knowledgeable folks what you recommend for a clingy ex?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 pm

The Black Walnut Bath comes to mind. Your "friend" should read this and follow the instruction.
http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

penguaro
HRCC Student

Unread post by penguaro » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Ooh, good idea. I'll pass that on. When I read this in one of cat's books, I figured it was only for a situation where you'd never see the person again. I think I'll also push again for her to get a reading.

Thank you!

rootKeeper

Unread post by rootKeeper » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:00 am

catherineyronwode wrote:As i see it, letting go is to release. You can let the person go. You can let your attachment to the work go. You can let the work itself go. Letting go can spring from a state of apathy and unconcern or from a state of love and compassion. The only state it cannot spring from is a state of domination and control.

As i see it, giving up is surrender. Giving up is to recognize the situation is hopeless and that you will not achieve your goal. Magic is like every other aspect of life: sometimes you do your best but do not succeed. When you recognize that you have run but not won your race, that's when giving up becomes a logical option.
exactly.

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:17 am

Good morning everyone!

I'm trying to help a friend who is going through a divorce right now and has a lot of issues from his marriage (as does his soon-to-be ex-wife). She's very controlling in some respects and it appears she wants to keep him tied to her even though she doesn't WANT him as a husband. He wants to move on but keeps experiencing setbacks due to her mind games. I'd like to try to help if possible, but I know he won't be okay with doing any hoodoo himself (he's military and was raised Methodist in the Midwest, very "all-American", lol). Anyway, I'm wondering if I can get any advice on this, any suggestions as to better ways to do something. I'd like for them to move apart and her to move towards another lover so she will leave him alone and let him heal. I'm not sure of Cut & Clear is the way to go, or Separation or Banishing or what. I've read through the forums on each and am trying to figure out which is best. They have kids together so I don't want animosity between them, just a removal of the ties that bind, so to speak. This is what I'm thinking:

Inscribed and dressed figural candles for both parties facing away from one another (not sure what colors I should choose for each)
For her, a figural candle of a new lover for her to move toward
Possibly the same for him?
Incense and sachet powders of whichever line I end up choosing, leaning towards Separation products at the moment

I have Break Up oil, sachet powder and incense that I can use, as well as Clarity oil. Would I use any of the Break Up stuff on the candles also? Would I use Clarity on his candle as well? I also have personal concerns from him but nothing of the ex-wife (almost scared to ask him her full name in case he questions why I'd want to know). He's a really great guy, I care about him a lot, and he deserves so much better in life than the heartache she is giving him. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you beloved St Martha the Dominator for your love & guidance! You are amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Hello, arcadia73+,

You are a GREAT friend! WOW!! Not too many people would go through all of this for a friend.

The Cut and Clear by proxy (meaning that someone else does it for the target) is a little difficult to achieve but it can still work. You might want to try that spell kit first as this seems to be his biggest issue.

Otherwise, all of your spell ideas are absolutely fantastic!

For candle colors, take a look at this page and see the break up moving candle spell and you will see the candle colors (on the right hand side, middle of the page:
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you Great success with your work

thedestination

Unread post by thedestination » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:45 am

I have a friend I'm trying to help conquer a break up. They have the words, the gumption, the wherewithal and they know they want out, but they can't seem to take the action. I've tried blockbuster candles to try and remove anything,but really, they need a fire under their butt. I would love suggestions to help give them the strength. It's like they have the words and the knowledge of what must be done,but they get stuck on the actual action, it's hard and they shy away from it. (ie they hope the other person will just dump them so they don't have to be the bad guy)

Help please.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello, thedestination ,

For situations such as their (which is VERY common), perform the break up spell

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, maybe 2 white skull candles (representing each person) will Crucible of Courage to give them the courage to do it

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I hope this helps

Take care

thedestination

Unread post by thedestination » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:28 am

Thank you! I recently did the break up spell for them (on the 1st of this month) and am seeing the effects of that and will absolutely try the skull candles with crucible of courage.

For disposal of break up stuff, do you prefer the graveyard (as I've done with a break up jar) or into running water, is there a preference you find works best?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:41 pm

Hello thedestination,

The graveyard or running water would work well for this kind of work. You could also put it in a crossroads to scatter the relationship into different directions. which one works better will kind of depend on your own natural talents and inclinations.

Peace~

Nathen

shellbellzer

Unread post by shellbellzer » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:07 am

Hello,
I'm pretty new to the forums and there's a lot of information, I really don't know where to start. I've been getting a lot of readings and just recently been told the man I was involved with wasn't ready for a relationship because a lot of women had hurt him and he has a lot of "baggage" and is afraid to get hurt. She didn't recommend anything to me because the place I have my readings has rules about their readers suggesting spells/footwork. Someone suggested to try to have a cut and clear cast, but will that make him move on from me and what we went through or just his other relationships that hurt him? Thank you for taking the time and reading my message.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:54 am

Hello shellbelzer,

I moved yoru post into a thread that talks about helping folks move past bad relationships. There are some good ideas here. Look over the thread to get an idea of how you want to proceed and let us know if you have any more questions.

To the question of Cut and Clear work you can read about the products here (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html). This could be good work to do. If the person is open to it you can do it directly to them by getting them the products and having them do the work to themselves. If not then you can work by proxy on a poppet or doll baby of some sort. Maybe a figural candle would work well. IT will only cut and clear away the things you name to be removed so as long as you are not naming yourself you should be fine.

Peace~

Nathen

shellbellzer

Unread post by shellbellzer » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:27 am

Thank you, I appreciate that

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:43 am

So looking at the last two posts above this, I find I'm very curious to get an idea of how you'd word such a petition/list for someone else? "Remove all feelings of love towards ___________ from ___________'s heart and mind"? Or is it best to be as specific as possible about each attribute and list them individually? "Remove any love that ___________ feels for ___________," and list things like: remove any lust, remove any compassion, remove any yearning, remove any left over emotional attachment to __________? What would be an not-clumsy way to say those things?

And then the "I'll keep the things that I hold dear" part of the spell - do you even go into that part?
HRCC #2066
Thank you beloved St Martha the Dominator for your love & guidance! You are amazing!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Hello, arcadia73+,

I personally like the first one better

Omit the last part

take care

arcadia73+
HRCC Student

Unread post by arcadia73+ » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Thanks for replying, Miss Aida!

That first one would definitely be easier for me to keep my focus on while I do this spell. I think I'll be getting right to work and take advantage of the waning moon... ;)
HRCC #2066

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”