Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
LoveandLight2

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by LoveandLight2 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:31 pm

No I was not being sarcastic at all. My previous question was about starting a new honey jar and you said maybe I could continue with the one I have. But since I did it the wrong way after I explained myself I was asking what you think I should do. I did put the oils in the jar.

Curious1

Unread post by Curious1 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello, with a sugar bottle spell, can I shake it whenever I want the person to think of me or is there a specific amount of times I can shake it a day? Also, my husband is extremely stubborn and I am hoping This will give him the nudge to approach me to work on our marriage.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:04 pm

Hello LoveandLight2,

If you aren't happy with the first honey jar you made (the one with the Do As I Say oil in it) and think it has the wrong vibe with what you're trying to do, get the hair out of it if you can, then deploy the honey jar ritually. Miss Aida has already linked you the page with information on how to dispose of spell remains. Do NOT just wash it down your kitchen sink.

Once you have the hair out, make a new honey jar correctly, and add the hair to that. Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LoveandLight2

Unread post by LoveandLight2 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:10 am

Thank you :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello, Curious1 ,

Yes, you can certainly do that!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm

hello,

I want to make a honey jar to sweeten a friend to me so that he favors me as a potential business partner. I am not sure what to include in terms of herbs. I was thinking if adding herbs to attract an offer from him would be ok or are attraction herbs ok for only money and love spells? thank you for your time.
Thank you Saint Expedite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, freda222,

You can most certainly use attraction herbs.

Have you seen this page? www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:02 pm

hello,

Thank you for all you help. I had a few other questions. sorry for the multiple questions.

1. so i want to use honey, sugar, and molasses in a jar. can I pour them in the jar one by one or should i mixed them in a bowl and then pour it in the jar?

2. Since this honey jar is to sweeten a person to favor me and offer a business partnership offer, do i include my picture/personal concern in the jar as well or only my target? can I also put a picture of the business in question and if so do i put both pictures(the target and the business picture) facing one another? I plan on using the target's picture as his personal concern since that is all I have of his that I can use.

3. Since ginger powder is used to heat money and love spells, can it be appropriate for this spell?

Thanks again for all your help
Thank you Saint Expedite

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, freda222 ,

Maybe it's just me but I haven't heard of mixing the 3 together.

So, that's up to you

Yes, Ginger also heats up love spells: www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html

For question #2 the answer is "yes" to both of your questions

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:25 pm

hello,

I was wondering if it matters that I wrote my petition on the front of the photo instead of the back? thanks again
Thank you Saint Expedite

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello freda222,

I'm guessing this is for a honey jar? Many people write their petition on the back of the photo because it's easier to read there, but if you wrote it on the front I think that's fine.

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:04 pm

hello,

I wanted to start my sugar jar from scratch bc I have acquired some herbs and oils that I think will make the spell stronger. I know I can dispose the contents of the old sugar jar by burying the contents and keeping the jar. I wanted to remove some curios in the old jar that can be reused and i wanted to know if removing them would be ok so that I can add them to the new sugar jar? Thanks

Reason: found answer to question posted by another member
Thank you Saint Expedite

freda222

Unread post by freda222 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:31 pm

hello,

so for my sugar jar, i not only burn a candle on top, i do occasionally have four tea light surrounding the jar bc it helps melt some wax that might drip down. The wick of one of the tea lights came close enough to the jar that the heat burned some of the sugar and now there is a small brownish spot of burned sugar on the side . the glass is ok though and did not crack. I was wondering if that dark spot affects the work at all or if I should make another jar? Thanks for all your help.
Thank you Saint Expedite

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:48 pm

Hello freda222,

If the jar didn't crack I don't think you need to make another one. But I would suggest backing up those tealights so they're not so close to the jar. You also don't have to use tealights at all if you find them cumbersome; if the melted wax builds up too much, you could break it off and ritually dispose of it:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

catsandtea19

Unread post by catsandtea19 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Hey everyone :)
I have a few questions that I would love answers to.
I have been working on a honey jar for a while now, but all of a sudden I have this problem that just started to happen. When I place the candle ontop of the jar afew seconds later the candle falls right off of it. I light the bottom of the candle so it ould stick better. After that the candle will stay put even when I wiggle it a little... and again it falls right onto the floor or table (while lit). I burned some sage around my work and my apartment just incase there is any negativity and it keeps happening. Is this something to look into or should just start putting it into a candle holder?
My second concern is the outcome of my honey jar spell.. My outcomes are back and forth, this is a reconciliation work. This guy tells me he still has feelings for me, checks my social media...just back and forth, but it is almost like he is resisting the urge to come back. Is there anything special I should do with or without my honey jar spell? or use a separate spell to influence him or have him more confidence?

Thank you for taking time to read this long concern.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm

Hello catsandtea19,

I'd say it sounds like you just need a candle holder. Lucky Mojo sells them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html

If you want to read more about candle signs though, to set your mind at ease, you can always check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

In response to your second question, reconciliation work can be like that, frustratingly back and forth. Have you gotten a reading on this yet? I'd say to start there—a reader can tell you what your best plan of action should be.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:00 am

Hello all..i got in from work about 7am this morning, took out my molasses jar, shook it up as I was saying a few sweet things. I then took out a pink 4 inch candle, dressed it with some "come to me oil"and I lit it, I took a nap for about 3 hrs or a bit longer, whenever I awoke..I checked on my molasses jar and it was literally clean. It was a tiny bit of ashes (from the wick) on top and a tiny bit of wax as if I never lit the candle (I did though). The burn was indeed a really clean burn..now that was great!!! I'm soooo excited!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Hello Iamabeliever,

Sounds like a good clean burn! That's great!

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:01 am

Quick question: do I burn a candle on top of my honey jar every day or just Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays?

Combat18

Unread post by Combat18 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:33 am

To whom it may concern:
So I have done everything I possibly can to try and win an ex back. I have been at it monthly for just over 2 years and she won't even speak to me, even over email like she used to. I burn my honey jars (3 of them) three days a week. When does one just stop and move on? I have had my readings and done the necessary work. At this point should I let it go or is there one last ditch effort. The Universe knows what I desire, I am growing weary. Any suggestions. I feel like she is the one for me, but I am not getting anything for about a year now.
Combat 18

Reason: Double posted by accident, put on wrong thread.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello Iamabeliever,

That's up to you and your read on the situation. If you feel like the situation is going south and needs more help from the honey jar, bump it up to every day. If things are going OK, three days a week is fine. If things are going great and the situation just needs maintenance help, once a week is fine. Think on it and decide what the situation needs, using divination if necessary.

Good luck to you.

Iamabeliever

Unread post by Iamabeliever » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:03 pm

Thanks Sister Jean..you guys are the best and very helpful.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi!

Quick question...I currently have a honey jar going for a legal matter (I'm not in trouble :D ). Because I didn't know the name of the individual responsible for my case, I did a petition paper that says "caseworker working my case for xyz" and wrapped John the Conquer Root in it. I now have the name of the individual working my case. How do I incorporate his name into my honey jar?

Thanks!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, Rubia ,

Just add another petition paper (keep the one that you have in there)

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

ReenaWolfe
Newly Registered

Unread post by ReenaWolfe » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:10 am

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum though I've been lurking for months. I searched for the answer to my question but couldn't find anything similar enough, so this is my very first post!

A few months ago I started a new job. When I was waiting for the offer letter, I did a honey jar spell to sweeten the bosses toward me so they would offer me more money. I burned a green candle on top but I didn't have all the proper oils to dress it since it was kind of a last minute effort. I improvised with brown sugar, ginger and olive oil. I included the CEO, the president and my immediate boss, the department director.

I got a nice offer but not exactly the amount I requested. Since then, both the CEO and director have left the company and the president's attitude toward me has never been sweet (and it still isn't).

I'm sure the spell didn't work since two of the targets left and the remaining one wasn't sweetened.

1) It was my first one but what do you all think went wrong? I'm guessing it didn't work because I used the wrong dressing.

2) So now is it time to get rid of the honey jar?

3) How should I go about this since it didn't work?

Personally I have had more success with simply asking my ancestors for stuff as opposed to spells. But I want to know what I can do to make honey jars spells work better for me.

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello ReenaWolfe,

Don't be too hard on yourself if a spell didn't work how you want it to. It happens to the best of workers!

It's hard for us to say exactly what went wrong. In fact, a reading would probably be a better way to find out what went wrong, because lots of things could've influenced the final outcome, including the skill/will of the worker, God's will, how stubborn the targets were to begin with, etc. Maybe next time you're doing work like this, use herbs that are more often used for money specifically, like mint, bayberry, Irish moss, alfalfa, that kind of thing, as well as something compelling, like calamus root, to influence and compel the target to give you what you want. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Since those people have left, I would recommend deploying that honey jar ritually. You can read about how to do that here:

If you want to start a new honey jar on the president, that wouldn't be a bad idea!

You can read more about honey jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care!

nirujo
Newly Registered

Unread post by nirujo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi guys, I wanted to share a personal story and wanted advice, help, or tips on it. I also would like to hear your experiences with honey jars (for lovers) if you've used them too.

A bit about why I'm using a honey jar:

Long story short, my ex broke up with me a couple weeks ago. We dated once before three years ago, things got complicated (not between us, external obstacles) and we broke up. Then suddenly, a couple months ago he came back into my life and we fell for each other again (I took him coming back into my life as a good sign in general). But this time, he wasn't as ready for a relationship as I was because he had apparently been really screwed over from his past relationships. It served as a big obstacle between us. But we were incredibly happy together when we dated.

I want to sweeten him towards me, forgive me for my mistakes, forgive himself for his, and move on from his past which isn't letting him go. He's told me he deeply cares about me, he just isn't ready right now. He also said he's already moved on, but isn't against trying again in the far future if things were different, but doesn't really know yet. So right now we're taking a break to see where we stand. He still wants me in his life, and he wants to work towards a friendship. And if he's truly moved on romantically, I'm ready to move on too, but I want to mend the relationship to the healthiest it can be.

My idea is, I still want him in my life. But it's okay to let things happen as they will, right? Because I still want to believe that if we're meant to be together romantically, we will. And if not, it's okay too.

I'm basically saying, "I want to mend the relationship between us, and if it's meant to be worked out romantically between us, then shall be it."

1) So can I use the honey jar for that reason?

How I did my jar:

I started last Sunday, and I made it closely as I could with instructions from lucky mojo. I didn't have his hair or mine though, as I was unable to get that item. However, I used a cloth from a piece of clothing he wore, and a picture of us and his handwriting and a bracelet he made for me.

2) Is that okay?

Also, I've been burning red tea lights on it (every day for seven days, then I will MWF). I'm now using a white candle stick that I divide into smaller pieces as to fit on top of my jar. I don't dress the candle, as I don't know what to dress it with.

3) Any suggestions for that as well?

I also pray over it, putting good vibes and thoughts out there about the two of us. The candle flame always burns clear, and incredibly stable. Not much for wax residues though.

4) Am I doing this correctly?

Signs:

I want to use it to its full potential, and I heard something to look for that goes, Three days for signs, Three weeks for movement, and Three months for completion. I haven't seen many signs (it's been almost a week) because I didn't know I was supposed to look for them. But I had a ton of them even before I started the jar. I'm so new to all of this, but I have this feeling not to completely give up on our relationship, and we're moving towards something goood, too.

5) Any tip, experience, help, would be much appreciated!

Thanks for reading this.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Dear nirujo ---

1) Yes. As long as there is a relationship, it can be sweetened.

2) Well, i would not put a bracelet into honey -- how gooey! I would wear that. People unfamiliar with this tradition just throw in everything but the kitchen sink -- and then they never can eat or cook with the honey. Not my style. I mean, you can DO it, but WHY? Why not just make a traditional sweet jar spell and work with it in the traditional way? See

3) Again, i don't follow your thinking. So, first, you do not need a candle at all for a sweet jar. But if you do use a candle, the one traditional thing we do with a candle is to dress it. I think you ought to look into this sort of work a little deeper. If candle magic appeals to you (and it is not an essential part of honey or sugar magic) then use traditional candle magic techniques, including a condition-appropriate herbal oil like Return To Me or Reconciliation to dress the candle. But remember, you don't need a candle -- a name in a sugar bowl and a prayer from Psalms 45 is better than a big mess.

Read this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

4) Well, you said you are using a tea light, so of course you won't have wax residue. That comes from burning free-standing candles. See the web page. Also read this book:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

5) My tip is this: The best time to ask old-school workers about traditional forms of folk magic is BEFORE you cast a spell, not after -- and as for interpreting signs, please read this:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... dc21b#p434

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

ReenaWolfe
Newly Registered

Unread post by ReenaWolfe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean!

Do you know how I can ritually deploy this honey jar? Its got a LOT of dried green wax on top.

1) Should I scrape the wax off, scoop the honey and papers out and dispose of it by burying while keeping the jar?

2) Or should I leave the entire thing at a crossroads?

3) Or should I melt the wax and use it for something else?

I'm just not sure at all. I already read the Laying Tricks page you referred me to and wasn't sure which item referred to ritually disposing of a honey jar...or is the word deploy?

I noticed you said "ritually deploy," but all the entries for deployment don't seem to match a honey jar spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Just a little rant from your Forum Co-Owner.

Yesterday someone asked to friend me in Facebook. Her profile picture was a cute dilute orange tabby kitten, so i said yes.

First thing, she private messages me in Facebook about how to do a honey jar spell and what kind of candle to use on it. I tell her the URL for my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" Honey Spells page, tell her the URL for this forum, give her the links to Deacon Millett's Honey and Sugar Spells book, and give her the link to my Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic book.

Then, this morning, she is back in my Facebook private messages. Now she wants to know what non Lucky Mojo oils she can use on her candles because she lives in a foreign country. And she wants to know if she can use fresh herbs instead of dried ones.

Here is what i wrote back to her:

================

[Name], i can only offer you help with what i do in the African American tradition -- here in the USA. I gave you lots of places to get free information. I offered you books you could purchase. Please understand that this is my personal Facebook page and you asked to be my FRIEND. If you are trying to get me to serve you via my store as a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE or to become your PRIVATE TEACHER, this is not the way to do it.

Now, you could join the Forum and post there, read the free web sites i have written, and buy the books i recommended by other authors. However, these sources may not help you, because i get the impression that you are not actually interested in African American folk magic but would wish to do [Name of Nation] folk magic.

Regarding oils: I suggest you find a teacher local to you who will teach you things that you can do in [Name of Nation] -- because here in the USA, we do use conjure oils and they are made by experienced rootworkers and they are cheap -- but to ship them to [Name of Nation] is expensive and thus i cannot help you with that.

Likewise with fresh herbs: their use would depend on what you are doing. Read the web page. Dried herbs are generally placed in a petition paper packet (but note also that the petition can be written in the foil from a stick of gum or on a sugar-packet, in which cases you would not use any herbs at all.)

I think you really do not understand that hoodoo is an entire culture's treasury of spells. It is different than [Name of Nation's] folk magic. Asking to change first this little thing and then that little thing and then the third little thing because you are in [Name of Nation] is just not something i can help you with.

If you want to learn to play American blues music, buy a guitar. Don't just hum into a paper and comb and say, "Hey, i am playing guitar."

If you want to learn to paint with watercolours, get yourself some brushes, paints, paper, a palette, and an easel. Don't just smoosh around with fingerpaints on butcher paper and call it watercolour painting.

If you wish to learn to cook Thai coconut soup, get yourself some coconut milk and a Thai cookbook. Don't just pour cow milk into chicken broth and call it coconut soup.

Good luck.

================

The reason i have taken the time to repost this message here at the Forum is that of all the types of spells i know and teach, sweetening spells are most often brought to my Facebook page by fake Facebook friends who want me to give them free private tutoring.

Please, i beg you all -- friend me on Facebook if you wish, but treat me as a FRIEND there, not as some sort of 24-hour-a-day answering service.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

TrapGommie

Unread post by TrapGommie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:08 pm

Hello, I'm currently working on a sugar jar for my ex girlfriend.. We've been broken up for soon be a month and she's already moved on with someone else but I know in her heart she still loves me ..

I currently don't have candles, oils, or any herbs but along with the petition I included a charm which is half a heart with her name and our anniversary.. I was wondering without candles, etc. Would the magick of my sugar jar manifest and what would be any good times on praying over if so

supnr

Unread post by supnr » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:20 pm

I know this question must have been asked somewhere but I've been searching and can't seem to find it so though I'd ask.

I made a honey jar for reconciliation with an ex last week but I didn't have his hair, but I just found a couple of his hairs and want to make a new one so I can put them in the jar. I will get rid of the jar the way I'm supposed to but in the meantime:

-Can I make a new jar and just keep the old one on the side?

-Is it just one piece of his hair (even if it's small) and mine together enough?

-Is it stronger than any other personal concern I have of his, like a picture of us, a piece of his clothing, etc?

Thanks

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello TrapGommie,

You don't have to use candles, no. Some people just put petition papers in the sugar jar on their kitchen table. You can read more about honey jars here:

Good luck to you.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello supnr,

You don't need to make a new sugar jar. You can just add his hairs to the jar you already have. And yes, any amount of his hair is enough. And hairs are strong links to a person because they're more "personal" than a picture or piece of clothing.

You can read more about personal concerns and ask questions about them here:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... t9215.html

Good luck to you.

supnr

Unread post by supnr » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Is it okay to make a new one all together if it just feels right to do so?

And thank you.

TrapGommie

Unread post by TrapGommie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:04 pm

Thank You Sister Jean,

I forgot to include that this is my first time attempting a spell so I'm a little lost on some things. I've read the article numerous times prior to finally posting in the forum and i didn't see anything that helps with the prayer process.. Would it be the same day ritual as if I was using a candle ?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello supnr,

Well you *can*, but like I said, it's not necessary. If you do start another jar, deploy the contents of the old one ritually:

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Hello TrapGommie,

I don't know what you mean by "same day ritual," but in the tradition in hoodoo, people typically just pray from the heart.

TrapGommie

Unread post by TrapGommie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:50 pm

"Same day" as in Monday Wednesday Friday

TrapGommie

Unread post by TrapGommie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Would it also matter if there's someone relatively new in my ex's life ?

Reason: No response

TrapGommie

Unread post by TrapGommie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 am

Okay clearly as anyone can see .. I'm kinda desperate .. This is my first spell and although the article was very helpful, and i also have faith in the work but I feel as if something of my jar is off.

It's a half filled jar with the petition.. I don't want to obsesse over it and keep praying to where it doesn't work .. Any tips on what time of day is best to pray and how long would it take to possibly see some results.

Also would her seeing someone else work against me

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi! I truly hope I am posting in the right place! Please forgive me if not... I have a question about a sugar jar that I am working. I have been working it and seeing results. My fiancé and I have been split up for about 4 weeks now. He actually spent the holiday with me and a couple of days in total! He then got angry about something silly and left (he does this and gets angry over little things often and storms out). Well, he did just that. I was working my Sugar Jar and thought, well, its the Holidays, I truly want to heat us up and get him home. So I opened it, and I added Ginger. I cant find too much info on if that shouldn't be used if someone is angry or someone has an angry personality. (He is also grieving a death, and he is angry at the world, but taking it out on me). I was wondering if Ginger may have this affect? Wondering if I should reassemble and use sugar only, leaving out Ginger that I added?

At this time, I've not done anything more. I actually just lit a blue candle with John the Conqueror and Lavender oils, then rolled in Lemon Grass to hopefully heal and calm this down. I pray I am doing the right thing, because I am falling apart. Please help?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Hello, TrapGommie ,

A new candle on the jar every Mon, Wed, and Friday.

AS far as the time of day, that is entirely up to you.

Your jar ought to have honey, herbs, personal concerns, and petition paper. Pictures of the 2 of you together is also good.

Then, a petition paper under your candle.

Now, if it doesn't feel right, then buy a Lucky Mojo honey jar with all of the instructions (and everything that you need). That would be your best bet for someone who is new to this.

It's not good to feel uncomfortable, uneasy, or unsure when casting spells. So, I'd go with the absolute perfect jars

Now, how long does it take to work? HOney jars are slow to act. And, when Spirit decides to make it work is up to Spirit. I can't give you a time frames.

But you can look for signs, movement, and manifestation in 3 months. If noting happens, then it might be wise to go to an additional spell

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Hello, misslady123 ,

It would all depend on how much Ginger you have used.

It should have been a very little bit.

My instinct tells e that it's not the sugar jar but what he is enduring emotionally at this time.

Human beings will be human beings. You can't expect him to be sweet to you all the time. Instead, it's his deep feelings toward you

He's probably under a lot of stress.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

misslady123

Unread post by misslady123 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:08 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I did use a pretty good amount though. :/

supnr

Unread post by supnr » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:54 pm

Do honey jars work if it's meant to be?

Like I've heard of it working out with people and their old lovers even if things ended pretty badly, and sometimes it doesn't work out at all.

What could that mean? That the relationship wasn't meant to be or they didn't work the honey jar right?

cecila

Unread post by cecila » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:10 pm

Hello all,
I want to do myself a honey jar to attract new friends. I am in a new town and in need to make friends. I already have LM attraction oil but I don't know what herbs to use in a jar. Can you help me please, can you help me to choose what herbs to buy from LM? thank you

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:49 am

Hi all,
Ive been working a honey jar for a few months a couple of times a week. I alternate between red and pink candles and alternate between oils as well to test for the best combination. I use Love Me, Fire of Love, Bewitching, Come to Me, Kiss Me Now. I have been seeing results. However, for a few weeks i have noticed that every time i light the candle and begin my petition i become extremely sleepy. I recognize the type pf tiredness because i get the same way after Reiki sessions. Its a cozy warm tiredness where you feel good, like when you are about to fall into a comfortable calm sleep. Last night it got to the point where i started drifting off into a bit of a tracelike state i was between awake but asleep (dont know if that makes sense) and i saw colors, red pink and purple. What on earth is this that happened to me? Does it mean im getting better at spells or more in-tune? and is it any indication of the spell's effectiveness??

Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Hello, Cinnamongirl92 ,

It sounds to me like you're getting more in tuned.

Are you a fire sign (Aries, Sagittarius, Leo)? I'm an Aries and the element of fire does that to me. Makes me comfortable and cozy and I see other colors.

Just wondering...

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Hello, supnr,

It could mean either/or.

Hard to say.

But sometimes spells don't work because the answer is just plain "no".

Like I had said, hard to tell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, cecila

Try this site:

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Your answers ought to be there

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cinnamongirl92

Unread post by Cinnamongirl92 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:02 am

Thanks Miss Aida, that is great news to me. If i am getting more in-tuned, what significance would that have on the work i am doing? Would it facilitate the effectiveness of the spell?
I am actually an earth sign, a virgo. But maybe my rising sign is a fire sign not sure. :)

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello Cinnamongirl92,

If you're becoming more in tune with the work, I would think the spell has more of a chance of being successful. It's hard for me to say though; I'd say to keep doing your work and see how things turn out.

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Hello,

I want to start a honey jar for sweetening him to me and I have read through the forums as well as the honey jar page written by Catherine Yronwode (p.s I really like the way you write :)). I want to make the jar myself because I think that it will be more personal that way and from the heart. I, however, live in a place where the herbs needed are hard to come by. I was thinking of buying the 9 herb mixture for love and using that in the jar. Would that be alright?

Thanks for your time :)

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello RedHerring,

That would be perfectly fine! If you plan to cook with that honey in some way I would check with the shop to make sure all the herbs are edible.

Peace~

Nathen

RedHerring

Unread post by RedHerring » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Nathen,

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't planning to cook with the honey at all, so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks again :)

Take care

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Not 100% sure how to put everything I want to ask into 1 question, so I'll split it.

1 - I know some people shake their jars to 'wake them up' on a weekly basis. Is there any sort of restriction on what kind of jar not to shake?
2 - May I pray over a honey jar/sweetening jar without lighting a candle? I know from Miss Cat that oil lamps were around before candles so candles aren't REQUIREDDDD but still I'd like to know it's still helpful in working a jar spell.

Thank you!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:47 pm

Hello, Shutter,

I will answer each question after the question:

1 - I know some people shake their jars to 'wake them up' on a weekly basis. Is there any sort of restriction on what kind of jar not to shake?-It's difficult to shake a honey jar. So, that would not be necessary.

2 - May I pray over a honey jar/sweetening jar without lighting a candle? - Yes, you can. But praying with a candle over it is more effective, in my opinion.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:10 am

Thank you :) Wishing you the best too.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession
To all else listen to the mods!
Student #2164

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”